(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinheadpierre.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3554 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Absolutely, and i'm very used to being misunderstood, especially online. Plus, all us Vegas folks are quite used to tolerating self-obsessed, whiney, hyper-sensitive, ultra-defensive "So Cal" people.

You might do better to take a look at how you "talk" online. In your response above, I see three insults, one questionable self-description (tolerant) and a blanket generalization of an entire geographic area. My experience of exchanges here on Pinside are 99% kind, helpful and good humored (except when people get triggered by insults). If you feel misunderstood and truly want to be understood, altering your tone/approach would be a good place to start. Nobody is going to respond well to insults, no matter where they are from.

That said, I would also encourage others not to respond to insults with insults. It might feel powerful in the moment but actually brings everyone down in the end.

4 months later
#4419 7 years ago

Looking for a Flight 2000 in northern California for a friend. He had one as a kid and wants to have it again for himself and his kids. Anyone out there have one or know of one that might be available?

2 months later
#4724 7 years ago

I recently picked up a Comet project. Amongst my many needs are some system 9 compatible plasma displays. I am in need of the credit/ball display and at least one (ideally two) 7-digit displays. Does anyone have some extras stashed that they would be willing to part with?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41192

2 months later
#4955 7 years ago

My brother in law is looking for a Game Show, preferably within 2-3 hours driving distance from Sacramento, though we could drive further. Anyone have one or know of one that could be available?

4 months later
#5494 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

In case you weren't aware, TOTAN is not a Superpin. Welcome and good luck finding your 2nd game, it shouldn't be a problem.

Superpin? Is that just a fancy way of saying widebody or is it something else? I've never heard that term before.

3 months later
#5853 6 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I transported a pin for 2 hours in 90 degree heat, covered in the back of my truck. When I took the machine out, it was hot as hell. I wouldn't do it again. Early morning or night is the way to go.

If I ever had to move a machine in the back of my truck in the middle of a hot day I would definitely remove the glass. I would probably also rig a cover that provided shade without laying it on the game and allowed air to flow around the game. That said, I would expect the machine to be at least as hot as ambient temp, probably hotter so yeah - better to wait until the sun is not a factor!

#5856 6 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

NO!!!! parts of the game fly off. Believe me, I have seen it too many times.
Best practice: have a cut piece of box corrugated cardboard and/or newspaper.
-- that fits the standard size game more or less. Set cardboard/newspaper on top of
-- the playfield and slide the playfield glass over it. You will thank me for it.

Wow - I would never have thought that stuff would blow off. Good too know.

3 months later
#6074 6 years ago

Just listed my Pin*Bot. CPR playfield, CPR mini playfield, CPR plastics with protectors, CPR mirrored backglass, Titan rubbers, Leds (selectively placed), rebuilt pop bumpers, rebuilt flippers, custom ROM and more....

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “A beautifully restored Pin*Bot! Below is a partial list of things I have done to make this a truly special machine for the discerning Pin*Bot fan.... SPECIAL UPGRADES AND FEATURES...”
2017-12-10
Davis, CA
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 697 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#6077 6 years ago

I just adjusted the price on my Pin*Bot to reflect a lower local cash and carry price and clarified escrow terms for folks who need or want to ship. Also made myself open to offers for partial trades for machines on my wishlist.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “A beautifully restored Pin*Bot! Below is a partial list of things I have done to make this a truly special machine for the discerning Pin*Bot fan.... SPECIAL UPGRADES AND FEATURES...”
2017-12-10
Davis, CA
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 697 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6085 6 years ago

Pinbot is sold.

3 weeks later
#6165 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

If I had a place to put those beasts I'd be all all over this. Alas, too many games, too little garage.

You could free up some space by selling me your SE.

#6168 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Besides I have dibs on Spanish Eyes

I guess that's about as legit of a dibs as it gets since you're the one who got it working. I guess I'll have to get in line behind you. Everyone tires of most everything eventually.

#6171 6 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Sounds like this is the year to bring a $1500 Spanish Eyes to Pin a LoDi. Line up, guys!!

I'm not that interested!

1 week later
#6235 6 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Cleaning out the garage. Really don't want to deal with shipping, local deals only. I can send pics if interested, but please plan on coming to see and inspect the items in person before buying. I'm in Santa Clara, CA.
Games:
1. Dr. Dude - $1500
* Bought as a working project, never got around to it. Definitely playable, but haven't confirmed everything 100% so no promises. Cabinet is nice with really bright colors. Light playfield wear in typical spots. Flippers are weak and could use a rebuild.
2. Nip It - $800
* "It was totally working before I took it apart". Tore down top side to touch up playfield that had some paint loss + planking. Never really got around to putting it back together. Parts should all be present (can definitely confirm that all the hard to find bits are like the artwork + balligator mech). I have an extra (good but not perfect) playfield I picked up at some point that I'll include with the game. Backglass is fantastic and perfect, enough so that I thought about just keeping the glass as art and tossing the game but I'd hate to do that to a "working" game.
Parts:
3. Xenon Playfield (CPR Gold) - $1000
* From the original run. Bought two- keeping my favorite. Registration + clearcoat are great. Some slight warping from storage (oops).
4. Medusa Playfield (CPR Gold) - $800
* From the recent (only?) run. Bought two- keeping my favorite. Looks great. No issues.
5. Centaur Backglass - $200
* Original glass. No flaking, no peeling, all the paint is there, but there is some bubbling visible at certain angles.
6. Fathom Repro Cabinet (Body + Head) - $800
* This was made by "Big Time Cabinets" years ago. Decided to restore the original cabinet instead. Some light splitting in one of the back corners from either shipping or my fault while moving it. Would be hidden by the leg or could be repaired without too much effort. Paint is in great condition (it was actually still in the box until recently when I needed the cardboard for something).
7. High Speed Plastics - $150
* Brand new set from CPR, never used. Totally thought I was going to buy a High Speed someday, but never did.
-------------------------------------
Side note- I've never really sold stuff on Pinside before. If it's frowned upon to post here vs. on the ads forum, please let me know and I'll delete the post. I just couldn't find the way to list a bunch of stuff together vs. one post per item.

It would be helpful to know your location. California is a long state.

3 weeks later
#6330 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hey guys, I have a beautifully restored POTC I'm putting up for sale. I thought I would never do this, but its time for a new home. This machine is basically new. I know there are a few for sale and my price may be a bit high, I am willing to move a little on price, but There is some serious time in this machine. If you have seen any of my build threads you will see how meticulous I am.
Asking 5199.00 OBO, Cheers and thank you for looking.

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Pirates of the CaribbeanNew!Fully restored (full original status) “This is not your average Pinball machine, it may, in fact, be the nicest Pirates of the Carribean you may ever see. This is by far one of the most underrated games in pinball, even...”
2 minutes ago Walnut Creek, CA 519,900 (OBO)
Soulrider911

Here is build thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-partial-restore

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Pirates of the CaribbeanNew!Fully restored (full original status) “This is not your average Pinball machine, it may, in fact, be the nicest Pirates of the Carribean you may ever see. This is by far one of the most underrated games in pinball, even...”
2 minutes ago Walnut Creek, CA 519,900 (OBO)
Soulrider911

Please tell us that you missed the decimal point in your ads! (Which is obvious and funny as is but you might want to change the official ad prices anyway...or not. Maybe you'll get lucky, sell the machine for your listed price and buy a house with the proceeds!)

Edit: now that you've fixed the ad, you might qualify for the biggest price drop in pinside history.

2 months later
#6725 5 years ago

Blah blah blah....have something for sale? No? Wanna talk cars? Please take it to the basement.

#6728 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If people have something for sale, they will post it. FYI

Right - and in the meantime, those of us who follow this thread for its actual purpose have to wade through all your b.s.

2 weeks later
#6831 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Well guys here it is.

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales High End RestoreNew!Fully restored (full original status) “Well, here it is. One of the nicest fish tales on the planet. This is a fully restored Williams Fish Tales. No detail overlooked in this restore. I put a lot of blood sweat and tea...”
1 hour ago Walnut Creek, CA 5,400 (Firm)
Soulrider911

Excellent work! Whoever buys this is getting a bargain.

3 months later
#7175 5 years ago

I put in some absentee bids on a few machines, figuring low average price based on rough condition then subtracted the fees from that. None of my bids were even in the ballpark of hammer price. They're must've been some folks there who REALLY wanted those games.

2 months later
3 weeks later
#7401 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Don't really want to do this but I've decided to sell my TNA #104. HUO, low plays, excellent condition & loaded with mods. I'm sure someone in CA will be interested. Local pickup & cash only
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72584

Super nice guy and easy to deal with. Buy with confidence!

1 week later
#7425 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I love Road Show, but is it really a 4k game now!? Jayzus...

Condition, condition, condition.

2 months later
#7631 5 years ago

I thought that post might grab your EM flippin' attention!

1 month later
#7730 5 years ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

The reason I want a game in or near the top 100 is 1) if I don't like it, I can more readily sell it, and 2) friends and family will be more receptive to the game.

I disagree with this strategy. The "Top 100" list is silly. Friends and family are NOT likely to be impressed with a game's alleged ranking. The are lots of solid games ranked beyond 150 that sell fine. I would recommend using the sales archive to browse past sales to get a sense of what a game is worth in various conditions so you don't overpay. If you don't overpay, your chances of reselling it and being at least whole are decent. I recommend buying a game that YOU really like. Buy something that gets you excited and makes you want to play it again and again and again....

2 weeks later
#7819 5 years ago

Wow - we are total and complete geeks!

1 month later
#7959 4 years ago

Thought I would give a shout out of thanks here to Lmjdad for coming through for me with an early Stern coin door that I had been looking for. If you haven't dealt with him, he's a super nice guy.

2 months later
#8320 4 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

got you one more...
sacramento.craigslist.org link
genesis i'm sure will find,hoops not so much

Gotta love the "commercial and home used" part.

3 weeks later
#8379 4 years ago

Thinning the herd. Listed a few things yesterday:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Space Shuttle. This was my first machine and has been by far the most reliable of the herd. This game totally spoiled my in terms of maintenance expectations. I've owned...”
2019-09-01
Davis, CA
1,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 301 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Thinning my herd. Player's condition Captain Fantastic looking for a new home. Play the bejeebers out of it as is and have a ball or go full out and restore it to glory! Inc...”
2019-09-01
Davis, CA
995 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 296 times

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling a set of four plasma displays. Also includes a display driver board from Comet (Williams, system 9). Displays numbered on yellow tape in photos, described below: #1 Origi...”
2021-11-24
Davis, CA
75 (OBO)
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 315 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling my extra system 9 mpu. Board was professionally repaired and upgraded with nvram by Rob Anthony (www.lockwhenlit.com). Includes Comet roms. Price includes usps priority shi...”
2019-09-01
Davis, CA
285 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 48 times

3 months later
#8646 4 years ago

I had a buyer send him over to my place to pick up a game. Super nice, down to earth guy. I was glad I was able to help and had already prepped the game though. In my case, he didn’t seem to have a whole lot with him to wrap/cushion/lift the game without help. I would use him again but know that it’s probably best to be a lot more involved than I need to be as compared to having a professional shipping service show up with two guys, lots of supplies, lift gate truck, etc.

#8648 4 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Glad your experiences went smooth. Mine didn't. And that's the point I'm making here. If your goods are damaged, dont expect him to give a shit about it.
And no, I didn't just sit there with a beer and watch him load.

Sorry you had a crappy experience. That does suck.

3 months later
#8863 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

...I didn't expect a local-ish pinsider to lie....

Unfortunately, it does happen. I bought a game from a Bay Area pinsider who turned out to be a liar: claimed his 5-year old dirty game with multiple mechanical and electronic issues and metal wear only had 300 plays on it. Also promised things that he never delivered on once he had his money. I didn’t call him on the 300 play lie. I had decided that I wasn’t overpaying terribly once I factored in shipping a better machine at a comparable price, but the dishonesty grated on me. Oh yeah - and he ended his Pinside listing as “not sold” like most of his many ads which were likely also successful, especially considering that he also acts as the sales contact for his dad’s restoration hobby. It’s really pathetic when you consider that these people value a couple hundred bucks here and there more than new friends and goodwill (which are priceless).

#8866 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Sounds like adam has some explaining to do. We are a very small community.

I’ve never dealt with anyone named Adam.

#8915 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Im not a mod, but just thinking out of the box here My guess is it was removed due to the item not being listed/sold on pinside. Sounds like it was a CL deal. I believe the feedback system here is supposed to only be for items sold on here. Im not saying that is right, just my hunch as to why it was removed.

If that’s the case, it would expose a gaping hole in the feedback/reputation system (which I do not trust at all). It would also explain much about the liar I dealt with who has to date created 231 ads and marked 212 as unsold. His profile lists only 1 instance of feedback (positive) under which he crows about his alleged honesty.

#8917 4 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

I guess if u screw someone over, just say “sold elsewhere” and you’ll have perfect feedback?

Or claim it did not sell and archive the ad.

2 months later
#9118 3 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

Sale prices at last one were crazy... routed simpson’s was something like $6200 plus fees

WTF - who would do that??? So many better options out there....

#9150 3 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Clearcoating the playfield takes forever.

This ^^ is truth in advertising! Clearcoat is a bitch.

2 months later
#9311 3 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

The game I miss the most after selling it was my Star Trek premium.
Is there anyone local that would be interested in parting with theirs?
Robert

PM sent

1 week later
#9323 3 years ago

Looking for a players condition or working project Flash Gordon. Hit me up if you’ve got one you’d like to move.

1 week later
#9333 3 years ago

Speaking from personal experience, Robert is a pleasure to do business with - honest and straightforward. Buy with confidence!

5 months later
#9878 3 years ago

Getting ready to move and looking to thin the herd. On the block so far is my restored Comet. $3200. Restoration thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-restoration-project

I was going to wait until I got the center ramp replaced so it was as minty as possible, but the timing is what it is. Freeplay40 appears to be on the home stretch making those, so it won’t be long if the new owner wants to freshen up the last major piece that isn’t new or redone.

I’ve also got a Captain Fantastic that was going to be my next project but since I’m not going to have time for pinball projects for the next few years, here it is: fully working and dialed in game with a playfield protector. Plays great as is. Comes with a new CPR playfield & plastic set. Have both the regular and “no stars” backglass, both mint. $2700 with stars $2900 no stars.

Also considering selling a fully restored Seawitch. Less than a hundred plays since finishing the restoration. New playfield, stainless ball guides, oak rails (painted black), backglass, plastics, mpu, solenoid driver board, and rectifier board. Cabinet restenciled and clearcoated with 2pac. Illuminated flipper buttons. Blue led displays. $6500

I’ll be working on ads soon. Will donate to Pinside if games sell before ads are up.

Games located in Woodland (near Davis/Sacto), ground level, no stairs.

#9890 3 years ago

Put up an ad for my Comet.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Beautiful, restored Comet for sale! * Repainted and clearcoated original playfield. * CPR plastics * Beautiful, original backglass * New MPU * Power board recapped * Xpin led disp...”
2021-03-04
Woodland, CA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 377 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9902 3 years ago

Posted an ad for Capt Fantastic:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Capt. Fantastic for sale. Game is dialed in and fully functional. Playfield has a protector on it. Excellent backglass. Also included is a brand new playfield and...”
2021-03-07
Davis, CA
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 185 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9904 3 years ago

Capt Fantastic is now sale pending. Thanks!

#9917 3 years ago

Comet and Capt Fantastic are sold and donations made to Pinside! Thanks for all the interest. Official ad for Seawitch coming soon....

3 weeks later
#9964 3 years ago

Chris is TALL and slight of build. Not the ideal frame for pin moving. The first time he showed up to move a pin for me I helped him. This last time (a few weeks ago), he politely declined the help. Likely Covid caution, which is totally understandable. I’ll keep offering my help. Pins are heavy. No sense risking damage to a game or a human if it can be reasonably avoided. Super nice guy, btw.

1 month later
#10058 2 years ago

Just posted an ad for my restored Seawitch.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am moving and have decided to part ways with my witch. She's fast and beautiful. Here's my list of improvements: * Cabinet stripped, stenciled and clear coated with 2pac. No rou...”
2021-05-18
Davis, CA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 600 times

#10066 2 years ago

As much as I enjoy the soothing sound of crickets, I have dropped the price on my restored Seawitch. Honestly, I don’t think there’s ever been one this nice on the market.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am moving and have decided to part ways with my witch. She's fast and beautiful. Here's my list of improvements: * Cabinet stripped, stenciled and clear coated with 2pac. No rou...”
2021-05-18
Davis, CA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 600 times

4 months later
#10488 2 years ago

I’ve got a beautifully restored Seawitch and a super project Space Mission available for delivery to PAGG if anyone is interested. Open to trades. Thinking $5500 for Seawitch and $200 for Space Mission.

1 week later
#10573 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Long shot here, but does anyone have a source for naphtha in SoCal?
Planning on clearing an em playfield.

Camp stove fuel usually = naphtha. Test on a discreet corner if you’re unsure. Otherwise, you can usually get it in quarts through woodworking supply places like Woodcraft.

1 month later
#10748 2 years ago

Here she is - a gorgeous, restored Seawitch for the holidays. Give yourself a gift! (I’m talking to you drypaint )

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “A fully restored Seawitch ready for the holidays! She's fast and beautiful. * Cabinet stripped, stenciled and clear coated with 2pac. No rough edges where colors overlap - smooth ...”
2021-11-18
Davis, CA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 296 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10758 2 years ago

Seawitch is sold. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest and your kind words.

1 month later
#10831 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Buyers puppy got sick so no longer pending

That’s a unique reason for backing out of a sale.

#10837 2 years ago
Quoted from Gear_Grinder:

Have you seen the price of Veterinarians these days?

I have! On the other hand, I hear NIB cat prices are still low.

1 month later
#10957 2 years ago
Quoted from pinwillie:

I can vouch for Adam and the getaway.
I sold him this game many years ago at PAGG, price seems very fair in this market.
Buy with confidence, great guy and the nicest getaway you may ever see

I remember that game. Super nice.

1 month later
#11033 2 years ago

I’m on the hunt for a Stern Jurassic Park (premium or le) ideally in Northern CA, but willing to go to SoCal, Oregon or Nevada for the right deal. Hit me up if you’ve got one and have been thinking about moving it. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#11049 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

I am looking at possibly changing my game room in such a way that I would need to lessen the collection by 2 pins. Knowing full well that these asking prices reflect more my willingness to sell than bargain prices, is there any interest right now for:
Jurassic Park Premium - $11,500
Stern shooter and topper, blades, lit speakers, lit buttons, volume/headphone in coin door, full tilt decal package, mods mods mods, orange titans, and more, under 500 plays most likely.
Halloween CE - $10,500
Stock, but with extra apron (original was bent a bit) and full set of extra decals. Low plays
TMNT Pro - $8000
Stern Topper and shooter, blades, SO MANY MODS, lit speakers and flipper buttons, glow in the dark rubber, more and more on this one, likely under 500 plays.
Transformers LE Combo - $7000
2nd owner HUO. Nice condition. Some extras on this one as well, not yet installed. Blades, titans, speaker/flipper button light packages and acrylics, blades, flipper toppers etc.
Again, these aren't bargain prices and if there isn't interest in a couple of em, I'll just leave things the way they are. If any sell, I will of course donate to Pinside. I'd only be interested in partial trades for linked Hydro Thunders, Crazy Taxi, or Star Wars (standard or Arcade1up) or Spy hunter. No pins which is strange to say out loud lol.

PM sent

2 months later
#11306 1 year ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Anybody looking to join the Cirqus? I'm looking to resign.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137822
CV Cirqus Voltaire, Irvine
Thanks,
-Jason

PM sent

#11341 1 year ago
Quoted from RobT:

Of the 3 pins I am selling, R&M is definitely the most addictive. The "just one more game" pull is very strong with that one!

You must’ve figured out how to dial it in. I get how it could be that, but I’ve yet to play one that wasn’t an orbit clunk fest. I’d like to play a smooth one someday.

4 weeks later
#11433 1 year ago

Triple Strike EM for sale. Got this as part of a trade. Don’t have room for it. Fun, bowling themed game!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Triple Strike Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Triple Strike for sale. Players condition. This came to me as part of a trade. I don’t have room for it. Previous owner says it had not been played in many years. I got it workin...”
2022-07-25
Davis, CA
375 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 482 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#11521 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:I am in Utah but since Cali is regional, letting you guys know I've listed my Stranger Things pro in the pinside marketplace. ST. Things is my favorite game. I am only selling because I recently found a premium.
It is HUO and has the UV kit, shaker, Stern blades, and several mods. Here is the link for the ad:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142094

Utah is regional to CA???

#11524 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Last I checked, a map, yes. Unless I missed something and the eastern seaboard fell into the ocean, pretty sure most wouldn't call Utah the midwest.

2 weeks later
#11570 1 year ago

Just listed my heavily modded Star Trek premium, one of the nicest you’ll ever find!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my beautiful, heavily modded Star Trek premium. I just finished a massive topside teardown shop job including replacing the alpha and beta ramps! This is a huge undertaking...”
2022-09-28
Davis, CA
9,525 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 198 times
Contributed to Pinside

Easy pickup 12 minutes from Pin-a-go-go

#11583 1 year ago

Star Trek is sold. Thanks to all who expressed interest.

2 months later
#11674 1 year ago

Getting ready to list my WOZ. Just finishing up a DEEP shop job and then take pictures. It’s heavily customized with lots of great mods:
*2.0 lighting
*gouveia flaming witch 2.0
*gouveia flying monkey
*Lior OZ lane mod
*illuminated ballon pop bumper
*illuminated winky target
*castle lantern light cover
*custom trough and stadium lighting
*target stickers (lollipops, holographic balloons, Glinda, witch fire, haunted forest skill shot, holographic ball, or playfield guard targets, flying monkey target)
*3D emerald city on backboard
*full cliffy’s
*quiet fan
*titan rubbers
*playfield protectors on all three playfields
$12k obo
Extra cpu and playfield included with full price offer. Will contribute to Pinside if this sells before placing an ad. Located in Davis, no stairs.

1 month later
#11698 1 year ago

WOZ with Gouveia monkey and witch 2.0 plus tons of other mods and upgrades for sale. Super nice example of the game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Wizard of Oz with Gouveia monkey and witch 2.0 plus tons of other great additions including 2.0 lighting! I just finished a near total topside teardown shop job to make this a clea...”
2023-01-07
Davis, CA
11,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 689 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#11714 1 year ago

Post storm bump and a price drop on my WOZ. I’m open to trade offers as well.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Wizard of Oz with Gouveia monkey and witch 2.0 plus tons of other great additions including 2.0 lighting! I just finished a near total topside teardown shop job to make this a clea...”
2023-01-07
Davis, CA
11,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 689 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#11784 1 year ago
Quoted from jdzwir123:

I’m pretty sure that ad was fake. Not sure how they use that info but there has been quite a few too good to be true ones out of there.

I also suspect that those ads are information harvesting projects. I wonder what the goal is. Not good whatever it is.

3 months later
#12090 10 months ago

Looking for a Slugfest for a kid’s camp I’m hosting at my place in July. Hit me up if you’ve got one you’re ready to move!

1 month later
#12151 9 months ago
Quoted from darkryder:

They chipped the powder rail and leg on my old Elvira HOH LE so results may vary

You really have to either wrap and cornerboard the game yourself or micromanage them while they do it, otherwise yes - results may vary (in a bad way). Even if wrapped well, stuff happens in transit. I have had good experiences overall with them except one game which they dropped and smashed. Ironically, this was the only game I had shipped folded and strapped to a pallet. Looked like a forklift picked it up and dropped it from pretty high. Get the insurance for the full amount. It’s worth the small extra cost and does pay in a situation like that.

3 weeks later
#12197 8 months ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Having a family pinball discussion and considering looking for a trade for our loaded JP Premium. I know I'll regret it but in our small collection looking to change things up. Game is loaded w/powdercoat, sound system, great mods, Pin Stadiums.
Preferable considerations are:
WMS WPC-95 games
CGC MB, CC, AFM
Stern - Maiden Pre/LE, DP Pre/LE,. others???
JJP Toy Story
+ or - cash where necessary or multi-game trades
Thanks. Kevin
I am located in Santa Clarita

You are correct. You will regret this move.

4 weeks later
#12230 7 months ago

Just listed my fully restored Funhouse. Mainly looking for a straight sale as I want to thin the herd and free up space, but I might be willing to trade for a Cirqus Voltaire (+/- cash depending on condition).

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored, collector quality Funhouse! Restoration work includes: Restored and clearcoated original playfield Cabinet stripped, painted and decaled Mirrored CPR backglass Ne...”
2024-04-18
Davis, CA
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 835 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#12245 7 months ago

Dropped the price on my Funhouse and added Rick and Morty to the marketplace. Discount given for buying both.

Going to Pin-a-go-go? I’m only ten minutes away! Open to offers.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Rick and Morty Blood Sucker Edition. I believe I am only the second huo owner of this machine. It is all dialed in, plays fast and smooth. I think it has pretty much all of the opt...”
2023-09-25
Davis, CA
11,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 120 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored, collector quality Funhouse! Restoration work includes: Restored and clearcoated original playfield Cabinet stripped, painted and decaled Mirrored CPR backglass Ne...”
2024-04-18
Davis, CA
7,800 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#12246 7 months ago

Told my son I was selling Rick and Morty and he said “Nooooo! That’s my favorite game!” Decided to pull my ad until he loses interest (which he will eventually, kids being fickle creatures). It will return to the marketplace someday, just not yet. Thanks to all who expressed interest.

1 week later
#12257 6 months ago

Rather than chip slowly away with multiple little price reductions, I decided to do one big pre Pin-a-go-go drop to my floor. Likely the best FH you’re going to see under 10k. Come and get it!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2024-04-18
Davis, CA
7,800 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#12434 4 months ago
Quoted from spandol:

What’s weird to me is it says cash on glass only. Not sure what kind of scam that would be. Using someone else’s photo is a red flag, but maybe? Unless those terms change right when you message.

Think armed robbery and you might have your answer.

3 months later
#12686 16 days ago

Selling a cool little virtual unit loaded with a ton of classic arcade games (over 1600) as well. The best thing about this is that unlike others, you can add games via a usb stick or hook a pc up to it. Built myself a full size unit, so am not using this anymore. Fun machine. New model with the arcade control panel runs about $1000 without the arcade games or monitor switch for a pc (included here). Local pickup or free delivery to GSPF.

Other - For Sale
“AtGames Legends Pinball for sale. Like new condition. Upgrades include the arcade control panel (joystick, buttons and trackball) and coinopsx usb stick with over 1600 retro arcade...”
19 days ago
Davis, CA
549 (OBO)   Pending

1 week later
#12693 9 days ago

Price drop and a bump

Other - For Sale
“AtGames Legends Pinball for sale. Like new condition. Upgrades include the arcade control panel (joystick, buttons and trackball) and coinopsx usb stick with over 1600 retro arcade...”
19 days ago
Davis, CA
549 (OBO)   Pending

#12698 5 days ago

CQ restored Funhouse - free delivery to GSPF

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2024-04-18
Davis, CA
7,800 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinheadpierre.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=pinheadpierre and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.