(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sluggo39.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9225 3 years ago

Anyone looking to unload an Iron Maiden hit me up

4 weeks later
#9264 3 years ago

I have a BKSOR Premium bought NIB about a month ago HUO looking to trade for a DP or GOTG, Star Wars any interest PM.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#9277 3 years ago
Quoted from InsideOutlane:

WANTED: Rollergames, Whirlwind, or WCS.
My wife and I have moved to a large enough place that we have enough room for a machine of our own! It's rough not being able to shop around at shows, as it seems they won't be happening for the foreseeable future. We've been looking at ads online, but it's hard to pull the trigger on something that we both haven't played. Those three games are all ones that we know we would like, and should also be in our price range. I can promise that it would go to a loving and caring home!

Check out Pinball Pirate in Benicia he has new and used games their open and the games are on free play.

#9279 3 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I am looking to buy an Aerosmith Pro in Southern California.

Saw one yesterday at Pinball Pirate in NorCal

#9294 3 years ago

Interested in purchasing a Munsters pro possibly a premium

4 months later
#9675 3 years ago

Looking for Iron Maiden prem. or LE anybody considering selling hit me up.

1 month later
#9824 3 years ago

I’m looking to trade my JP premium for a Wonka LE any takers,JP has topper, speaker lights, stern amber shooter rod and cliffys pics on request

2 weeks later
#9880 3 years ago

Looking for a Metallica prem. Or LE. Shoot me a message if your ready to move yours thanks.

1 week later
#9919 3 years ago

Looking for AIQ premium or LE, Metallica premium or LE.

2 weeks later
#9939 3 years ago

Still looking for a Metallica premium or LE hit me up if you’re ready to let yours go thank you.

4 months later
#10272 2 years ago

Still looking for A DP premium or LE

3 weeks later
#10344 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Machine - Wanted
checkout Toyzunlimited in Bakersfield or Acitti on pinside he has one for sale

Wanted: Banzai Run in the SoCal area

New!

Wanted! “I am looking for a very nice and clean Banzai Run. Willing to pay more for a better condition machine, or one that has the playfield(s) restored and clearcoated.

As much as I wou...”

10 hours ago

San Clemente, CA

Wanted

orlandu81

4 months later
#10899 2 years ago

Looking for AFM LE or SE, cash or possible trade hit me up

4 months later
#11312 1 year ago

MMR SE with royal upgrades including topper $13k, Rush LE $12k any interest hit me up.

1 week later
#11375 1 year ago
Quoted from JerodP:

Jecco74 dude do you only have awesome or rare games?! Sucks you lost the storage space good luck unloading stuff.

Jecco74, has an amazing collection and a great guy to boot buy with confidence

1 month later
#11473 1 year ago

Looking to trade my GNR LE for JP premium or Iron Maiden premium.

4 weeks later
#11553 1 year ago

Gonna list my Godzilla premium, has shaker, custom shooter rod, lighted Tesla towers, lighted saucer, mirror blades, pinnovators sub kit, speaker lights, new titan green rubbers, Cliffy in shooter lane. Asking $10,900 b/o. Not looking for trades

#11556 1 year ago

Price drop on my GNR LE $9000 firm. Doing some home projects my loss is your gain.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “GNR LE, plays great just changing things up. Has Liors action button mod and shooter rod and housing, mirror blades really make the light show pop. Comes with shaker motor and invi...”
2022-10-16
Salida, CA
8,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 577 times

2 months later
#11658 1 year ago

Looking for a Maiden premium, let me know if your interested in selling or trading.

1 month later
#11715 1 year ago

Looking to trade my AIQ premium, has Stern topper, shooter rod, Armor and art blades. Shaker motor, speaker lights, metal spinning disc. Looking for mainly Jurassic Park premium, Big Lebowski, possibly others. Any interest hit me up for pics.

2 months later
#11972 1 year ago

I’m looking to trade my Big Lebowski for a Foo Fighters LE.

1 month later
#12092 10 months ago

Looking to sell my huo mint Guardians pro for $6800 or trade for a Rush premium I will add cash

1 month later
#12141 9 months ago

Gonna list my Deadpool premium with Stern topper $9000, upgraded speakers with lights, shaker, art blades, custom shooter rod

2 weeks later
#12164 8 months ago

Gonna sell my Godzilla premium $10k has shaker, upgraded Kenwood speakers with lights,Tesla towers mod, custom shooter rod, ufo mod, mirror blades, plastic protectors and Cliffy in shooter lane, I’m the original owner 420 plays hit me up for pics.

7 months later
#12646 42 days ago

I have a set of Rush expression lights, hit me up if interested. Make you a deal

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sluggo39.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=sluggo39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.