FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,144 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 243.
#11901 3 months ago

If anyone has a Fishtales (any condition) they would like to swap out for a SWE1/RFM combo, let me know. I am looking to add one back into the lineup for the 5th and final time.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Revenge From Mars with lots of upgrades. Still has CRT monitor with video amplifier to increase color/contrast. Full Nucore computer setup with audio amplifier and all parts. Custo...”
2024-01-29
Sullivan, WI
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 311 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11902 89 days ago

If anyone's interested in a low play FF Pro or GZ Pro with Stumblor mods, hit me up. Will post ads soon when I can get some pics.

#11903 89 days ago

I could be interested in a really well priced Foo pro

Quoted from FatPanda:If anyone's interested in a low play FF Pro or GZ Pro with Stumblor mods, hit me up. Will post ads soon when I can get some pics.

#11904 89 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This was my first pin and my first pinball restore. It was home use for a very long time before I got it but I'm pretty sure it was not HUO. It obviously didn't get maintenance for...”
13 days ago
Chicago, IL
2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “I cleaned & fixed all of the mechanics and did most of the repaint. It's 90% of the way restored, the hard work is done on the electronics but I don't have the time to finish t...”
14 days ago
Chicago, IL
1,150 (Firm)

Here are my pins up for sale.

#11905 89 days ago

I'm toying with the idea of trading my HUO super modded MET pro for a GZ premium. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

#11906 88 days ago

Guys, I'm gonna need a tech to come fix a centaur I've bought that's never worked quite right. Beautiful shape machine that has tech issues. Anyone in the area fix this era of machines? I've been chasing headaches and don't know what to do outside of give up and sell it to someone smarter than myself.

#11907 88 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Guys, I'm gonna need a tech to come fix a centaur I've bought that's never worked quite right. Beautiful shape machine that has tech issues. Anyone in the area fix this era of machines? I've been chasing headaches and don't know what to do outside of give up and sell it to someone smarter than myself.

See you soon.!

#11908 88 days ago

Ads up

Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling a low play, slightly modded Godzilla Pro. It has Stumblor's Tokyo Neon Sign and Lollipop UFO, animated backbox breath and lit sling posts. Also has figures that have repl...”
2024-01-31
Madison, WI
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 178 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Low play, stock FF Pro for sale. Only 120 plays. Has shaker motor and quiet fan. Looking to downsize, no trades at this time. Asking 6400, located in Madison, WI More pics her...”
2024-01-31
Madison, WI
6,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 117 times

#11910 88 days ago

Still looking for an:

Americas Most haunted

and

a Total Nuclear Annihilation ( non CE)

Any leads appreciated! Thanks!

#11911 88 days ago

Very bizarre request.

Is there a known/trusted pinballer in the Chicago area near the Shedd Aquarium that wants to babysit a NIB game for about 12 hours or so in May?

If so please reach out to me via PM.

Thanks

Greg

#11912 87 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner. Purchased brand new. Build date is Feb. 23. Machine has just over 800 total plays. I have installed a shaker motor otherwise there are no mods. A couple scuffs are ...”
2024-02-01
Hampshire, IL
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 959 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Purchased this summer from another pinsider. It's in excellent shape! Shoots like a dream and I haven't had any issues since owning it. I am only moving on as the game is a littl...”
2024-02-22
Hampshire, IL
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 546 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition standard edition Dialed In for sale. I purchased this previously from another pinsider. I am moving on as I need to make room for other machines. This comes w...”
2024-04-15
Hampshire, IL
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1283 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed 3 machines. I've purchased too many and need to downsize . Please pm with any questions.

Thanks,

David

#11913 87 days ago

Anyone have a bond premium (excellent condition) available?

Added 84 days ago:

Could be interested in a pro as well.

#11914 86 days ago

Dont mean to spam but I'll be out in the Le Grange Park area this coming weekend and I can bring DI with if someone is interested:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “***In the middle of moving west. Pin Currently Located in Toms River, NJ. Will be available in IL. Starting May 1st**** Dialed In SE: ****Now with upgraded Flipper Capacitors****...”
2024-02-18
La Grange Park, IL
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1134 times
Contributed to Pinside

*Price is obo

#11915 86 days ago

I just listed a nice Quicksilver for sale

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game came out of a home where it has been forever. They say they bought it new but I don’t think so. They have had repairs over the years Just to note it looks like 1 spinner w...”
41 days ago
Spring Grove, IL

#11916 84 days ago

Anyone have a dialed in le they'd trade for a tna ce? Let me know.

#11917 84 days ago

Just my Venom LE and Star Wars Pro for sale.
Both low plays an excellent condition.
PM me if interested!
Thanks!

#11918 83 days ago

Anyone looking to move on from a Turtles pro?

#11919 81 days ago

Got a very nice family guy with color dmd I got in as a trade recently. I am at work and haven't pics yet, but would be interested in selling/trading if anyone is interested. Still forever looking for a Shadow or dialed in.

#11920 81 days ago

If anyone is looking I could bring this down south for you

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “802 plays. Shaker Motor Lots of mods as seen in the pictures. Will take more pictures if needed but game looks great. Plays with no problems. Will Help load and deliver for a f...”
2024-02-07
Mequon, WI
9,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 302 times

#11921 79 days ago

So Jaws, Labyrinth, Elton and Stranger Things are all either starting to ship or shipping. I thought for sure there would be some more selling to make room?

#11922 79 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

So Jaws, Labyrinth, Elton and Stranger Things are all either starting to ship or shipping. I thought for sure there would be some more selling to make room?

Nope, most just put additions onto their houses

#11923 79 days ago

I’m about to put up a gorgeous HUO powdercoated Spiderman Vault when the Jaws LEs start rolling out.

Quoted from badbilly27:

#11924 79 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I don't think the buying train is as much as it used to be. People seem to be holding off on the buyers side of things lately.

#11925 78 days ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I don't think the buying train is as much as it used to be. People seem to be holding off on the buyers side of things lately.

There just sooooo many machines out there now.

#11926 78 days ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

There just sooooo many machines out there now.

No joke I'm getting zero interest. People wanting to trade but no buyers. No one even makes offers. Too much selection out there and prices are still a really high on anything 1990 or later. You'd think people would be interested in the older stuff.

#11927 78 days ago

Just sold Star Wars Pro to Pinsider: Dixonhill. He’s a very nice guy and I vouch for him. Solid buyer.

Venom LE still currently available.

#11928 75 days ago

I have a Golden Tee pedestal listed on FB market @ $3000 with the TV / stand / base all included, running 2021 software and set up for coin op with a bill reader but can be converted to home use. My location is getting a new vendor for video games so I'm moving this along...........would be interested in pin trades with cash as needed. The game is currently located in Peoria illinois (I'm in Mackinaw) but I can drive if we have a deal made. Top of my list in this range would be WCS and Big Hurt, other system 11 games that I don't have or let me know what you got. OK with routed / players condition, but I have enough projects here. I will donate to pinside if a trade is made-

#11929 74 days ago

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “OBO 1 owner home use game. In excellent condition for its age. All original, and very clean. Bulletproof packing and shipping is no problem. I can coordinate everything. Willing to...”
2024-02-12
Minneapolis, MN
7,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 200 times

#11930 73 days ago

Does anyone have a minty LOTR regular or LE + probably a little cash they might want to part with for quite possibly the nicest HUO Ghostbusters Prem in the world(250 plays maxed out with mods). I’ll list it at some point but wanted to see if anyone was interested. Would make full donation per usual if found on here.

Also, buy my spiderman VE!

#11931 73 days ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

Does anyone have a minty LOTR regular or LE + probably a little cash they might want to part with for quite possibly the nicest HUO Ghostbusters Prem in the world(250 plays maxed out with mods). I’ll list it at some point but wanted to see if anyone was interested. Would make full donation per usual if found on here.
Also, buy my spiderman VE!

damn, wish i didn't have a big scratch on my lotr playfield, id do it.

#11932 73 days ago

I just listed a really nice Genie for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a really nice Genie! The cabinet and backbox are in great shape overall. The backglass is way above average with rich colors and only minor flaking. The displays are all br...”
2024-02-16
Glenview, IL
2,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 248 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11933 72 days ago

I just listed my huo Tmnt pro for sale with 250 plays if anyone is interested. Located in Plainfield, il.

#11934 72 days ago

Driving from South IL to Peoria and could meet someone who is interested in this gorgeous MET premium: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/172473

#11935 71 days ago

Looking for a High Speed or Pinbot if anyone wants to sell…

#11936 71 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

damn, wish i didn't have a big scratch on my lotr playfield, id do it.

I have a new signed LOTR LE playfield if you are interested.

#11937 71 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Taxi Archived
Wanted! - “Looking to acquire a Taxi, preferably in above average condition. Hoping to find one in the midwest, if not will ship the right machine.”
2024-02-04
Lodi, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 51 times
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Barracora. Will travel and ship for the right machine. All conditions considered. Thank you.”
40 days ago
Lodi, WI
Wanted

Looking for either of these if anyone has one they might want to sell.

#11938 69 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “

For sale (or trade) is an excellent condition LOV Limited Deluxe Edition that works 100%*! *Had issue with ball tracking back to ...”

2024-03-08
Galesburg, IL
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 2066 times
Contributed to Pinside

Heading to south suburbs of Chicago (New Lenox/Frankfort area) this weekend and can bring this up. PM me if interested.

#11939 69 days ago

I'm debating selling a few games.

Scared Stiff might be getting listed. I had planned SS and pick up a EHOH to sit next to each other, but I picked up a Stranger Things Premium instead of EHOH. Convince me not to sell SS. This is my second I've owned.

#11940 68 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I'm debating selling a few games.
Scared Stiff might be getting listed. I had planned SS and pick up a EHOH to sit next to each other, but I picked up a Stranger Things Premium instead of EHOH. Convince me not to sell SS. This is my second I've owned.

Me sitting here still trying to buy a first SS that isn't $8000+.

#11941 68 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:I'm debating selling a few games.

Don’t sell the SS. Get rid of the STprm.
Give it a month, you’ll see…

#11942 67 days ago

I have a nib jaws premium coming 1st run I have to let go for now if your looking for one. It’s coming soon.
I always donate if I sell here. I will make an ad once it’s here.

#11943 65 days ago

Shot in the dark:

Anyone looking to get rid of their Toy Story LE? Come on, lots of new games coming out and you are out of room!

#11944 63 days ago
Quoted from Xero:

Shot in the dark:
Anyone looking to get rid of their Toy Story LE? Come on, lots of new games coming out and you are out of room!

ive got one for 9k in decatur

#11945 63 days ago
Quoted from Tilt:

ive got one for 9k in decatur

Is it stock? Any mods? How many plays?

Thanks.

#11946 63 days ago

Would any of you know anyone that has a transformer for a Captain Fantastic 1978 home game. Series 2 style is the one needed . Thanks!

#11947 63 days ago

Hey All,
Looking for one of the following

Fish Tales
Earthshaker
T2
Whirlwind
Black Rose
Mousin Around

Thanks in advance

#11948 62 days ago
Quoted from Xero:

Is it stock? Any mods? How many plays?
Thanks.

its stock, dont remember play count but probably around 500 or so

#11949 62 days ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Hey All,
Looking for one of the following
Fish Tales
Earthshaker
T2
Whirlwind
Black Rose
Mousin Around
Thanks in advance

i have a earthshaker available for 4500, pretty nice, and tommorow ill finish a blackrose that is a very players game with colordmd for 4k

#11950 61 days ago

How about The Hobbit? Anybody have one they are ready to move on from?

Looking for any edition. Thanks!

There are 12,144 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/239?hl=jdub03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.