FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamabearsfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

5 years later
#10310 1 year ago

CV Up for sale. On my radar is TH. Would love an in-person trade. Could also see letting go of my WoZ LE (ver 2.0 boards) as well. Both very nice condition.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137067

1 month later
#10383 1 year ago

For those looking to do a playfield swap. After doing my TZ, I am done doing that kind of work

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Homemade playfield holder. Just need four clamps and you are gtg Also for sale is a Dillon tumbler. This is a bundle and is being sold as-is (although both work fine) Local Picku...”
2022-08-06
Woodridge, IL
200 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 127 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10387 1 year ago

Best options for Clear Coating work in the Chicago area? I have an original TZ playfield that I plan to get cleared and then will probably sell (not 100% sure on that). It is in really good shape and want to get it finished.

10 months later
#11182 10 months ago

Hi all:

Looking to trade my WoZ for TH or POTC (+/- Cash). Might also consider Dialed in or Godzilla. Longer term I am going to be selling my TZ and MM. Both of these are in very good condition (cleared, mod'd, etc) and have been in my house for over 15 years and really not played a lot. Not ready to sell them yet, but thought I would throw it out there. I want to get down to three machines. Going to keep my GnR and grow the new collection from there.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “WoZLE (#404) - Original owner, 1.1/7.5V Boards/High Gloss side art, Several mods. The only issue to speak of is a broken topper (yes, moved it in my basement with a low ceiling ...”
2023-07-30
Woodridge, IL
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 1616 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11194 10 months ago

FYI, looking for TH if you have one that you are looking to move. Ideally would love to trade for my WoZ. Once I move the WoZ, TZ/MM next. Need to get down to three pins and looking for new challenges. Happy Father's Day folks!

2 months later
#11476 7 months ago

The Bears are the new Detroit. The bottom and will stay there until there is a true change in ownership. Once Virginia passes, it will create an opening for someone that actually understands football to take this team where they can succeed. They are in the largest single market for the NFL (maybe out side of Atlanta). Sad they can't put a team together.

Back to pinball.....yes, I plan on being at Expo

#11480 7 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Agreed but is she truly involved in a lot at his point? Congrats to her for hitting 100 yrs, impressive.
She is finally old enough to run for a high level government job!
McCaskey / Van Dyke 2024

She isn't, but her family still is. BUT, from what I understand there are a number of grandkids that will get a share of the business after she passes. Rumor is they don't want to be owners. So the HOPE is that enough want to sell to move the front office control away from the McKaskey's. While she is alive, control remains within the family.

1 month later
#11679 5 months ago

All:

I have a TZ that has a strange board issue (I think). I have what appears to be ghosting and multiple lights going on at the same time. Rick Schieve was working on it, but has since retired.

Anyone around the Chicago area good at figuring out such an issue? Any referrals appreciated.

Thanks!

Dave

#11681 5 months ago

I know slightly off-topic, but anyone in the Chicago area know of someone that can fix one of those Chexx Bubble Hockey games?

#11684 5 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Again Gavin, that dude can fix anything coin op realated.

Thanks for the intel. Buddy of mine has the bubble hockey and I have the TZ to fix. Looks like we will be calling Gavin twice

1 week later
#11726 5 months ago

Picture #23 on the Baywatch ad made me lol. Needed that closeup for sure

1 week later
#11752 4 months ago

Toying with trying to get a JJP POTC. Yes, I know the code is not complete. My kids LOVE the POTC movies and so do I. I live in the Naperville area. If anyone has a POTC that I could play AND/OR if you have a POTC you want to move, please PM me. Still not sure on LE vs. CE. CE's are so damn expensive!

Any other thoughts on the game would also be appreciated.

Oh, will likely be trading my mint TZ for the game (first need to fix a board issue though).

Thanks in advance and love this group!

Dave

#11754 4 months ago

I owned one before. Wasn't for me.

#11767 4 months ago

Anyone have an email or pinside name for Gavin at Gavin's game service? Filled out his info form on his website, no response. Maybe he is just slammed? Just wanted to ping him another way. Thanks! Dave

2 months later
#11922 75 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

So Jaws, Labyrinth, Elton and Stranger Things are all either starting to ship or shipping. I thought for sure there would be some more selling to make room?

Nope, most just put additions onto their houses

2 weeks later
#11951 57 days ago
Quoted from Xero:

How about The Hobbit? Anybody have one they are ready to move on from?
Looking for any edition. Thanks!

I feel like this title is gaining more and more popularity as of late. I am also seeing some resurgence for GnR at the same time. These stronger flipper options are changing the flow of some of these titles (for the better).

Good problems

Good luck with your search. All of the editions are awesome IMHO.

#11953 57 days ago
Quoted from Xero:

The issue with GnR is the code is a mess. Seems like a pattern with Eric, unfortunately. Pirates doesn't even have a final wizard mode. I haven't played Godfather enough to know if that is complete or not.

You may want to revisit the forums for GnR. There have been a lot of tweaks to the settings and more and more I am finding people are good with it. Can it be improved? Probably, but there have been some minor tweaks and with some luck JJP actually does one more update. I am not saying it is perfect, but with the tweaks, it does make it a lot of fun to play. Just my opinion though and I know this subject gets religious pretty damn fast.

1 month later
#12039 25 days ago

Hey all. This was very hard to do, but putting my MM up for sale. Looking for a local buyer so I don't have to ship.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/174674

PM me if you want to talk.

Dave

2 weeks later
#12114 5 days ago

Looking for used DI, GZ Prem, Willy Wonka. PM me if you have anything that could be a match. Dave.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamabearsfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=iamabearsfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.