FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballhaven.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9043 3 years ago

Looking for a Star Wars: Episode 1 game in full working condition within 200 miles of Peoria, will drive to Chicago, St. Louis, Indy, Quad Cities. PM if you have one you might be ready to part with, thanks!

2 weeks later
#9095 3 years ago

Looking for a TZ in good condition for my brother in players condition and reasonably priced. PM me if you have anything we might be interested in, thanks.

11 months later
#9949 2 years ago

Any recommendations in the area (within a couple hours) for a good cabinet repair person? JJP game damaged with legs on shipment, one leg corner compromised and bottom of cabinet dropped / cracked. Asking for a friend-

#9954 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i have 2 Star Wars Comic - The Pins in stock.... one for each of you!

You made me spit out my coffee......

2 months later
#10130 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Looking for stranger things premium or pro but prefer premium. Thanks

paulbaptiste

1 month later
#10211 1 year ago

I have a Stranger Things LE I just picked up in a package trade, just over 1K plays. Planning to get it dialed in and list in a few weeks, pickup in Mackinaw (near Peoria) or delivery options to Chicago area possible for a fee. PM for photos / details, will donate to pinside if sold through here.

1 week later
#10246 1 year ago

I just listed my GnR LE and Stranger Things LE on pinside market, located downstate 2 hours (Peoria area)

2 months later
#10384 1 year ago

Reduced price on STh-LE, willing to split drive in Chicago area or deliver for a small fee. Trades as noted in the ad. No shipping, firm on current price.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/136622

1 month later
#10459 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Absolutely you should. This is great.

set it up at the reception with a bow around it

1 month later
#10584 1 year ago
Quoted from vidguy:

As someone who lived in central Illinois for most my life, Chicago thinks it’s the whole state.

As someone who still lives in central illinois, I expect to drive 2-3 hours minimum to find any games / trades.

1 month later
4 weeks later
#10746 1 year ago

Looking for a reasonably priced stern JP pro, holler if we can help each other out!

2 weeks later
#10760 1 year ago

Looking for JP, BKSOR and Aerosmith reasonably priced PRO version preferred, ok with routed if it’s in decent shape

4 weeks later
#10849 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a nice 100% working example of this classic game. All new flipper bats/mechs/rubbers and sling plastic protectors. Playfield has original Mylar. Boards are clean - origin...”
2023-02-23
Mackinaw, IL
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 539 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just posted my players condition Fire! in the market, trades open for Aerosmith, BKSOR, Pinbot or make me an offer I’m willing to deliver for the right trade.

2 months later
#11126 11 months ago

I have a friend interested in finding a Big Hurt game, if anyone has one to move that’s not a project please get in touch. Thanks!

#11130 11 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

When I read your post this jumped in my mind. "Top men" who, "Top Men". "A friend" who?, "A friend" riight...

What’s this from, not ringing a bell here

6 months later
#11789 4 months ago

ISO BM66, trades possible

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Located in central Illinois, OK with a routed version of this game if it's clean. Willing to drive anywhere in state or Milwaukee / Indianapolis / St Louis metro areas. Trades ...”
2023-12-11
Mackinaw, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 66 times

2 months later
#11928 72 days ago

I have a Golden Tee pedestal listed on FB market @ $3000 with the TV / stand / base all included, running 2021 software and set up for coin op with a bill reader but can be converted to home use. My location is getting a new vendor for video games so I'm moving this along...........would be interested in pin trades with cash as needed. The game is currently located in Peoria illinois (I'm in Mackinaw) but I can drive if we have a deal made. Top of my list in this range would be WCS and Big Hurt, other system 11 games that I don't have or let me know what you got. OK with routed / players condition, but I have enough projects here. I will donate to pinside if a trade is made-

2 months later
#12118 6 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I have 3 alley oop skee ball machines. Dm me if interested. I am listening to all offers. Low ball me.

tree fiddy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballhaven.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=pinballhaven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.