4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,035 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Trekie
  • Topic is favorited by 266 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#298 4 years ago

I have a very nice TOM I am about to post for sale. It was sold a month ago and the guy has never come to pick it up form Iowa. So I'm going to post it for sale this weekend. Great example.

#300 4 years ago

I responded Sean_R. Sorry a little slow. Been sick.

#301 4 years ago

I have a WCS Im going to post as well. 2700. Very nice cab. Playfield very nice, kickout holes are little worn. Comes with a Cliffy package for the playfield that just came but not installed.

#309 4 years ago

That TZ is very cool.

#312 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I'm getting that itch again. Always on the look out for something to shake up my collection. See some nice deals but many times out of state shipping kills them. Before we buy or sell out of state try this club first.
What are you looking for? What do you have to sell? What do you have to trade or may in the future?
My only caveat - try to keep this owner to owner. Craigslist in Chicago has turned into a race between retail flippers which in turn jacks up prices. To be in this club, owner to owner. Mike, Jesse, Phil are all welcome so long as we play well together in the club.
Looking for (very nice playfield king): maybe a Getaway 2, Shadow or CFTBL
To sell: nothing currently but always
Trade/sell possibly in future: WH20, WW, Xmen LE Wolvy

You still have one of the best collections I've ever seen! (I checked out your Scared Stiff once.)

1 week later
#332 4 years ago

That Atlantis looks kickass! Nice pick up danczaz!

#333 4 years ago

I picked up a nice FT with zero fade in Belevedere yesterday. Wahoo!

#335 4 years ago

Road Show in Minneapolis on CL for 4k! Jm in Michigan on CL.
Anybody got an IJ with no fade for sale?

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Who picked up that cheap Shadow on CL last week? Lady said it was nice and it was priced VERY well.

I took a look at it. She had it priced at 2500 and when I got out there she said she had so much interest from other buyers that she wanted more than her asking price. Some dickhead from Minnesota said he would give her 3300 without even looking at it! There was wear on the Sanctum, a chunk taken out of the front of the cab, some dings on the backbox, and no keys to get into the pin! The rest of the playfield was nice. I said I would give her 2500 which was her asking price. She said she wanted to meet with another buyer and for me to wait and see what happened with the other buyer. I said I would pass. When I walked out there was another buyer(I think) waiting in the driveway. Just ridiculous. Glad I didnt buy it. Could have been more problems inside. Who knows right?

#346 4 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Anybody grab the STTNG that was on CL yesterday and earlier today (don't see it now)?
Was tempted but still too much of a noob and felt I wasn't ready to buy from a CL ad.

Sold to a guy in Wisconsin. I was second in line. Sounded nice and price sure was right. Drats foiled again!

#360 4 years ago
Quoted from brandsilence:

I'm the other buyer that she was waiting for and i did indeed pick up The Shadow, though i don't think i was the person you saw in the driveway. You are correct, the situation was ridiculous. She wanted us to offer more than $2500, and when i didn't, she told us that the guy who was just there offered $2600 (I honestly didn't believe her story at all, and I shook my head when i read that you offered $2500). In any case, I offered all my cash on hand which turned out to be $2625, contingent upon her finding the keys. She did eventually find the keys to the coin box but we never found the keys to the backbox, which was a shame because the backbox was bolted down to the main cab, and there was a lot of MacGuyvering that went into getting it folded down. All in all i think it took my buddy and i about 2 hours from the time we got there to get it out. Aside from some slight wear on the sanctum, corrosion on the brass plated wire ramps, and the cabinet dings, it's in great shape.
Side note, while we were there, i looked up the listing to remember what her name was and saw that she had re-posted the pin at $2900. If what she said about the guy from MN is true (who knows), I agree that he is a dickhead.
No hard feelings, i hope. Just thought you might enjoy hearing the rest of the story.

Absolutely no hard feelings. I'm glad you got it and I hope its a fantastic pin!
The seller on the other hand was a skank.

2 weeks later
#437 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I need to downsize a little before the fall so I have listed the following in marketplace.. Figured I would note on here as well... Not gonna sell everything but need to sell two;
For sale:
Blackout $1,000
Police Force $1,250
Hurricane $1450
For Trade (maybe sell)
RBION $3000
WPT plus 1k cash
HS2 plus 1.3 k cash
SOF plus 1.8 k cash
BSD plus 1.2k cash
Feel free to PM if you got something I could like.
Thanks
Dan

Just so I understand, for a trade - you would want 1800cash plus a BSD for your RBION? Is that correct?

#441 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

What Ralphwiggum said above.. BSD plus 1.2k

Quoted from danczaz:

What Ralphwiggum said above.. BSD plus 1.2k

So 1200 plus a BSD for a RBION that you value at 3k? So does that mean you place a value of 1800 on the BSD plus the 1200 cash to equal the 3000 value placed on the RBION? Do I have that right now?

#444 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Looks like you got it....

Well how is that a fair trade? For even a "player" BSD.
And Congo plus 2000. What? Thats crazy talk.

Okay well than how about my GNR for 5000 and your Addams Family.
Sorry but I'm calling shenanigans on danczaz. IMHO.

#453 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Apparently you view the value of BSD differently than danczaz. The Congo one was a joke from another thread.... Looking at his prices, I think he is pretty much spot on from what I have seen over the years.
I am not sure where you are getting BSD numbers from, but up here (not too far away from you), I haven't seen a player quality BSD sell for the 2k mark. I have seen plenty of people ask 2k+ for them, but never see them sell for that. Collector quality is a different story....

Well Ive never seen a decent player bsd go for anything under 2k. If you find one let me know, Im buying. But not a chance. Ive never even seen one for sale in a long time except for one in St. charles Illinois.

#467 4 years ago

Eric was fantastic! I just bought a Johnny Mnemonic and it looks like its going to be a great player. Buy with confidence on the nGG.

1 week later
#496 4 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

I saw a FishTales for sale in Illinois City, small town on Illinois border near Muscatine IA. Here is the link.
http://www.reachoo.com/ads/228355072
If you decide to get it, let me know. I am not far away and can pick it up for you.
Mike

Looks nice but 5000 buckaroos??! Wow. Id sell mine right now if I could get 5k. Lol!

1 week later
#520 4 years ago

Cant remember what an sof is?

#524 4 years ago

Swords of Fury! Aw man sorry about that. Never played one before. Looks pretty cool.

2 weeks later
#600 4 years ago

Just put my FT up for sale if anyone is interested. Check cl for photos. 3100. Thanks.

#604 4 years ago

FT is tentaively sold.

#609 4 years ago

FT is sold.

1 week later
#647 4 years ago

I will be puttting my loaded Guns and Roses up for sale very soon. In extremely nice condition. Mods, upgraded speakers and sub, leds. Separate volume control for headphones. And the original topper. She's a beauty. PM if interested.

2 weeks later
#742 4 years ago

I have a GNR(extremely nice condition) with original topper and an IJ - complete restore, HSA stage 3 playfield, new decals, upgraded speakers and sub,leds, mods, brass everywhere. Both for sale. Any interest, please pm me. PM me for pictures. These are both CQ. Thanks!

1 week later
#787 4 years ago

Mint GNR and Complete Restore IJ(CQ)for sale or trade!
Want to get a muscle car. Up for trades plus cash as well!
Oh and a JM too. Make me an offer. I love to make deals!

#788 4 years ago

All my pictures and prices are posted on cl.
Pm me your address if you want a link to see a whole album of photos on the IJ restore.
Best IJ Ive ever seen. Perfect playfield. Better than out of the box.

#814 4 years ago

Restored IJ for sale.
HSA Stage 3 Playfield.
Brass everywhere.
Cointaker LEDs.
Upgraded Speakers.
Mods.
8500 or best offer.
Pin is spectacular.
Enjoy the photos!
http://photobucket.com/albums/x352/josh5859/Restored%20Brass%20Indiana%20Jones
PM me if interested. Thanks!

#818 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

HS no way unless the pf is new and the cab and bg are mint then maybe. I'm only asking $950 for mine and it's in MUCH better shape then that one.

Troll. It's mint. Why don't you post your own thread for your playfield instead of knocking me.

#820 4 years ago

My sincerest apologies.

#822 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks Slim. Yeah it's cool, I could tell you didn't read something right. Apology accepted.

Is that your Mustang in that photo?

#826 4 years ago

Very nice car. That's why I'm selling some of my pins.......I want to get a muscle car!
Dad was a big gear head when he was young. Looks like another expensive hobby.

#844 4 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

I'm looking for very nice examples of JY, LOTR, and CC/CCC. Thanks!

Hey Xfassa!
What is a JY?
I have a very nice example of a LOTR but I'm trying to sell my Restored IJ and a GNR first. If they go soon, I'll catch up with you about the LOTR.

#845 4 years ago

Never mind JY is Junk Yard right?

#856 4 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

FYI. kklank is one great Pinsider. I picked up a nice LOTR from him at a reasonable price. The best part was he and his buddies carried it up the stairs and loaded it into my truck. One of the best transactions to date. Thanks again!
BTW. I had a chance to peek at his IJ and GNR. Great looking machines! Deal with confidence.

Oh wow, thanks for the kind works. I literally just pm'd you a second ago. Take care D!

2 weeks later
#875 4 years ago

I still have a completely restored IJ for sale.
HSA stage 3 playfield. Loaded with brass.

#876 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I still have a completely restored IJ for sale.
HSA stage 3 playfield. Loaded with brass.

Actually I'd prefer a trade plus cash. I sold all my other pins and would like to have one around.
Pm if you have any trades.
Maybe a creech, RBION, any sterns and hopefully you're close!

2 weeks later
#909 4 years ago

Anybody got any of these pins for sale?
Earthshaker
Diner
Taxi
Creetch
Sopranos
RBION
Looking to buy a pin local tomorrow if possible. Pm me with what you got. Thanks.

#911 4 years ago

I did. I sold my last pin the IJ. I did also say I planned to keep one less expensive around. How's that JM playing? What's your top score?

#912 4 years ago

One less expensive pin around........
That is.

#914 4 years ago
Quoted from ccfries:

Ah cool congrats on the sale!
My high score on JM is pretty pathetic, 3.x billion, and the factory 4th place score score is 4.5 billion? I have to get better at catching the ball and slowing it down.
I spent the last couple days focusing on trying to get to powerdown, no luck! That middle shot is tight, and the outlanes are greedy. The slingshots are so sensitive, they never cut me a break either.

Getting the Hold Bonus and multipliers on the first or second ball is key. Plus you have to get a huge score on that ball as well. That way your hold bonus for the next ball rolls over(only does for the next ball) to a total bonus and than you get the massive score. Took a while to figure that out for me. Good luck!

#929 4 years ago
Quoted from Topper20:

I'm 2 hours away in Galena, I have a nice example of Sopranos that I would like to sell for $3,000. All led's nice playing game but made a deal with the wife and have to sell the game. Pm me if you would like to see some pics
Topper

Oh great. Just when I get out, they pull me right back in!
I really have to stop coming to this website. Pinball is so addictive!

#943 4 years ago
Quoted from ccfries:

Made two adjustments tonight (Lite Throwing Spikes was only 50% getting hit when the ball was falling down the left ramp, so I adjusted that switch up a little, and then tightened down the spinner).
Finally got a 4x multiplier, hold bonus and Spinner Millions at the same time, which made for a 3.7 billion bonus (twice), and ended up at 15.3 billion. I wasn't trying for it, and missed powerdown mode, while I was messing around trying to get throwing spikes to relight.
That flaky Lite Spikes switch was just murdering me before.
Another fun trick, the first time loading the ball into the matrix, the announcer tells you what each of the squares are at the same time flashing the light under the matrix switch. You can use that to spot extra ball, hold bonus, bonus x, etc., if you have quick eyes.

Holy cow! That's fantastic! I never focused on the spinner millions. Now I wish I did. Nice score!

#951 4 years ago
Quoted from ccfries:

I may never crack 5 billion again, the stars aligned just right with whiskey-tuned reflexes . But yeah a walkthrough on YouTube opened my eyes on those "quick" wild scores.
I'll probably work on getting powerdown some more, hopefully I can get it.

Yeah the power down I got confused on. I completed all the modes and nothing happened for me. Are you supposed to something after you complete all the modes?

#958 4 years ago

Still searching for a Crrech or RBION

1 month later
#1034 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Anyone got a WPT for sale? Maybe a Radical or a Bally/midway from that era that would compliment my Atlantis?

There's one in Wisconsin on CL for the low, low price of 3495!

#1037 4 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I just listed a TAFG for sale in the Chicago burbs. Link to thread below.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-chicagotafg-addams-family-gold-project-needs-cleaningas-is

playfield.jpg 425 KB

Man this looks nice. Just bought a Tron. If I had seen this a week ago it would be so tempting. That original playfield is gorgeous. Super vibrant! I didn't know they made the Golds with brighter colors on the PF! Learn something new every day! GLWTS!

2 weeks later
#1073 4 years ago

Anybody got an Iron Man VE they're tired of?
Let me know. I'm looking for one.

#1074 4 years ago

I have a Tron Pro with Shaker for trade towards IMVE as well.

1 week later
#1079 4 years ago

Putting my Tron up for sale today. 5600. It's in excellent condition.

2 weeks later
#1120 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Dr.who isn't really unreasonable. They can be found in the $1200-1400 range from time to time. WIll be faded on the cabinet, but who cares if you are looking to play.

Oh my gosh! Here we go again. Lol! (Not sarcastically) but 1200 - 1400?!! I wish I knew where you found all these machines so cheap. You must be one of them guys on American Pickers because I never find machines at what you suggest. But maybe if it's a routed machine I guess??

#1124 3 years ago

Tron is back up for sale! I will post pictures soon. Pm me if interested. It's in amazing condition.

3 weeks later
#1220 3 years ago

This is an unfortunate scenario I wish had not panned out like this. Dealing on CL is such a PITA, I wish we could have just done it on here, which would have given me the chance to vet you and see that you are in the community. I have removed all my posts and requested others to delete the quotes as well. I didnt mean to cause any harm and officially apologize for any damage done. I understand if you need to go else where with your sale, no bad feelings. Dont even know if I could meet with you now face to face any ways, feel like a dick.
I have had several instances where people have had me come by, or set me up to come by, and then when I call the day of, they either sold for more or want more all of a sudden. Its made me gun shy honestly. Im going to stick with the guys I know and stay off CL for a while. Probably for my own good.

That was pretty nice of you to apologize and take down posts. It just sounds like you've been burned before. I've met Malikyemoon (I think) in a mutual friend's pinball league and seemed like a real nice guy and his love for pinball and the work he has put into the SOF made it sound like a real nice pin.
Sounds like Malikyemoon had a real stressful weekend as well.
You guys should get together and move on. Sounds like you both have a lot of passion for the game, just some bad timing.

#1235 3 years ago

UPDATE: Everything went great. Mike is a cool dude and I am pleased with my purchase. Would definitely do business with him again. Hell, we might even hang out some time!
Proud owner of a SOF!

Hey that's great stuff. Good for you guys!

#1276 3 years ago

If you pass the guy in front of you on the shoulder and there is a solid white line in between the lane and the shoulder, I believe you'll receive a ticket. At least it happened to me once 20 years ago in Lombard, Illinois. It's usually in downtown areas but rarely ticketed.

3 weeks later
#1379 3 years ago

I have an very nice Elvis I'm putting up for sale shortly. If anyone is interested, let me know.

1 week later
#1420 3 years ago

I now have an Elvis and a Baywatch up for sale. Pinmail me for more details.
Baywatch is on CL in Chicago section. Elvis not posted yet.

1 week later
#1467 3 years ago

I have a Baywatch for sale. Photos are on Craigslist in the Chicago section. If you're interested, shoot me an offer.

#1480 3 years ago

I will be looking to trade my Elvis and Sopranos. Both excellent condition.
Looking for ACDC Premium or better or XmenLE. Prefer excellent condition as well.

#1481 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a Baywatch for sale. Photos are on Craigslist in the Chicago section. If you're interested, shoot me an offer.

Tentatively sold.

#1482 3 years ago

Hey Jeff! you ready to wheel and deal on that ACDC yet? I have a couple pins for trade as well.

#1485 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I just noticed your post above. Are you just looking to move Sopranos and Elvis? Or do you have interest moving Mustang or walking dead?

Just got the Boss. It's staying for a while. Working on changing all the songs in Pinball Browser. Once I do that, it's going to be a blast. Game is super fast. You probably can get one from Trent still. I think they only made 70 of the Boss model.
Walking DeadLE is staying too. Just ordered another couple hundred in mods! Can't wait for code update. Sorry. Well keep me posted on your ACDC. Is your shooter lane nicked up or is it in great condition? I guess with that white paint they get chipped up pretty good.

#1507 3 years ago

WTT: Hulk LE or Elvis or Sopranos for AC/DC Premium or LE OR Metallica LE
All 3 pins are in mint condition with mods.

1 week later
#1510 3 years ago

For Sale:
Elvis
Sopranos

For Trade:
Mustang Boss

...thinking of selling my Mustang Boss and buying a Mustang LE. Price: 6600.00. It's right out of the box and has the tachometer mod(which is super cool) from Hookedonpinball.com installed.

Pics posted on CL by the end of the week for all three pins. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#1538 3 years ago

I still have my Sopranos up for sale. Elvis is tentatively sold.
Check the market or CL for photos.
Thanks!

#1576 3 years ago

Good lord, what's with all the cheeseheads on this thread?!! I'm just kidding!
Sopranos for sale. Check in the Forum. Have a great night everyone!

#1583 3 years ago

I still have a CQ Sopranos for sale! Come on out and play it, it's gorgeous!

4 weeks later
#1644 3 years ago

I'm looking to trade a Hulk LE. Anybody have a mint Austin Powers or Avatar LE?

1 week later
#1654 3 years ago

Anybody out there have a nice Jurassic Park: Lost World(Sega) or a Rocky and Bullwinkle out there that you're ready to sell? Shoot me a pm if you do. Thanks!

#1667 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I've decided. Big Bang Bar is up for sale AND/OR Trade. This is the one that was opened brand new in box a little over a year or so ago and has under 100 plays on it. Comes with pinball custom cover, polo shirt, and a box of uninstalled mods (tube rings, extra ramp LED, glitter decals, etc).
The trade would be ideal for disti. I'm after a package of a KISS Premium, TWD Premium, and a Game of Thrones LE. I might consider a Metallica LE in place of GOT but really want that GOT when it comes out.

How much you selling it for?

3 weeks later
#1727 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anyone looking for a super nice Funhouse? I'm noodling parting with mine.

You should ask Kent. He was considering buying one.

#1737 3 years ago
Quoted from josh5859:

Looking to buy

I have an IMVE loaded with stuff that I've been on the fence with but I have more pins coming in.
It has:
powder coated trim from Back Alley
mirror blades
Headphone jack.
Upgraded speakers and internal subwoofer pinball pro
Led strip lighting behind backboard
Thingys on the flasher caps
3d thingys on the backboard
Led flipper buttons
IM speaker inserts
Led speaker lighting from pinball pro
Super bands
I bought new in January(I think?)
Very low plays.
Pm me if interested.

#1751 3 years ago
Quoted from dj_xwing:

Anyone have a Mary Shelley's Frankenstein they're looking to part with?

Hey DJ.
I have a friend who is going to put his up for sale soon. It got cliffys, LEDs, nice condition. Pm me with your number. He's not a pinsider. He only owns one pin. Lives in Glen Ellyn.

1 week later
#1772 3 years ago
Quoted from Rapzilch:

Thanks Bill Ridy loves his new homeimage.jpg

Congrats! That is gorgeous! That topper look fantastic. One of a kind!

1 week later
#1789 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Sold BBB.
If anyone has a TWD LE or possibly a premium - or tired of Kiss already, let me know.

Hey BadBilly,
I might part with my KissLE. Running out of room and don't play my music pins at all and I have no idea why. Plus I have more machines on the way. (I have Kiss LE and AcDCpremium.)
Let me know if you're interested.

1 week later
#1803 3 years ago

Putting my AcDc Premium up for sale on the local thread first.
Price: 6650
Mods: lightning bolts Hooked on Pinball
TNT mod (cool and a pain to install) Mezelmods
Illuminated center target mod mezelmods
Wooden piece above bell to cover bracket
I also have the Lightning speaker inserts. (Not installed)
Shooter lane is perfect
Color DMD is installed but it's an extra 400.
If you want to come out and play it first, all Pinsiders are welcome. Low plays. It's beautiful. I will be posting photos tomorrow.

1 week later
#1830 3 years ago

I'm looking for a creech. Pm me if you got one. Trade or cash. Take a look at my collection if you want to trade. Thanks!

1 week later
#1835 3 years ago

Transformers LE Designer edition for sale. 36 plays.
Has led flipper buttons, led color changing speakers with inserts.
Perfect condition. 5300.

Kiss LE for sale. 66 plays.
Axe rails and Kiss hinges mod.
Led flipper buttons
Led color changing speakers with Kiss inserts.
Detroit Rock City sign mod and guitar mod.
Clify installed on scoop.
Kiss custom pin gulp holder.
Led strip lighting(2) mod installed.
Perfect condition. 8000.

Pm me if interested. Looking for a very nice Creech to trade for or a Hobbit Smaug/LE slot to trade for.

4 weeks later
#1892 3 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Have a unshopped Addams I would trade or sell. Let me know what you got!!!

What's the condition?

#1893 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Would anyone be interested in a potential 2 x 1? I have an unshopped but pretty nice looking T2 as well as an unshopped Independence Day. Could add cash as well. Pretty much open to any WPC/Stern ...

Is there flipper button wear on the Independence Day?

1 week later
#1934 3 years ago

Looking for a TFTC. Shoot me a pm if you have any leads.
I'll also take a nos playfield too.

1 month later
#2093 3 years ago

Yep. Count me in too if you need help.

#2095 3 years ago

South Park
Batman Forever
Monopoly
All for trade. Excellent condition.

#2097 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What are you looking for?

3500 without color dmd
3200 without color dmd

#2099 3 years ago

Sorry, not being sarcastic but what's an iso list?

#2101 3 years ago

Oh. Gotcha.
I want a very nice creech with LCD mod, eight ball deluxe, Addams family.

#2103 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Thanks for the clarification! I thought is was some kind of Tron: Legacy reference ...

Lol.

#2114 3 years ago

What condition is The Getaway?

2 weeks later
#2184 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Little too quite in here. Let's recap:
kklank is still looking for a top notch CFTBL
Gweempose is looking for a HOU Metallica Pro
Badbilly is looking for a HOU Metallica Premium

Geez Billy,
You may have been looking for a Metallica Premium longer than I've been looking for the Creech with mods. Alas I may have found what I'm looking for. Will know soon.
My Monopoly is sold.
South Park next on the blocks. Excellent condition. Pm me if interested.

1 week later
#2225 3 years ago

Batman Forever and SouthPark for sale. Both excellent condition.

I'm looking for an Addams Family with a nice cabinet. Pm me if you got one.

I also finally found my Creech!

#2228 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Congrats! Now don't forget to update your collection.

Lol! Will do. I sent the check but I don't have the machine just yet. Got my fingers crossed.

#2273 3 years ago

Batman Forever and South Park are for sale.
Excellent condition.
2600 for BF.
3200 for South Park.
I have color dmd in South Park. Price is without color dmd. You'll want it though, it's cool.

Also looking to buy a pinball cart for the basement to move those backbusters around.

And let me know if you have an electric dolly you want to sell.

Thanks!

#2275 3 years ago
Quoted from ArkhamB:

Can you post some pics of the Batman? Or will it be on Market?

I will get some pics posted soon.

2 weeks later
#2364 2 years ago

Looking for an Addams Family. Pm me if you have something and your price.
I have a South Park for sale.
3300. Color dmd is extra. Excellent condition.

3 weeks later
#2519 2 years ago

I have a South Park for sale. Excellent condition.
Pm me for photos. 3300. Extra for color dmd.
No flipper button wear.
Shooter and kick out holes in great condition.

4 weeks later
#2721 2 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Don't bother with gameworks. Go to level 257 and play in the league. The games at gameworks are beat up. Lookup the level 257 league on facebook.

I thought Gameworks took the pinball machines out. No?

3 weeks later
#2844 2 years ago

Good luck with the sale Gweem. You've got some gorgeous machines!

Quoted from gweempose:

Okay guys, I'm officially putting my TSPP up for sale. I thought I'd list it here first and give the locals a shot at it before placing an ad in the market place. I'm asking $5,500 OBO for it.
It's a HUO example in amazing condition. The playfield is perfect, other than a little chipping in the black paint in the shooter lane. I covered it with Cliffy protectors on both sides to avoid any further damage. The backbox and cabinet look virtually brand new. Translite is perfect. No flipper button wear at all. I just shopped the game, so it's clean as a whistle. It also includes about $1,000 in mods and upgrades:
ColorDMD (an absolute must with this game)
Color changing speaker lights with nuclear acrylic inserts
Purple illuminated flipper buttons
Full custom LEDs (probably my best LED job to date)
LED OCD controller board (for smooth, incandescent-like fading of the LEDs)
Full set of ramp protectors + Itchy & Scratchy hole protector
Couch lock reinforcement bracket
NVRAM battery eliminator
Slingshot plastic protectors
All black posts sleeves replaced with custom colored post sleeves
All rubbers replaced with custom colored Titan Competition Silicone rings
Here's a link to some playfield photos ...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only/page/21#post-2642929
The game has been upgraded to the latest software and plays perfectly. It's honestly one of the nicest TSPPs you will come across.

3 weeks later
#2946 2 years ago

Alright I gotta say it. That Polar Explorer looks bad ass! Never heard of Taito before.

#2955 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not even as a video game manufacturer? they made Arkanoid.

Ok I remember arkanoid.

1 month later
#3086 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Trekie is a good dude! I was about to offer, but he beat me to it.

It's not worth the trip, imho.

#3100 2 years ago

I have an X-Men LE with color DMD I will be posting for sale soon. (Magneto version)
Excellent condition.

2 weeks later
#3145 2 years ago

Xmen Le Magneto for sale.
Excellent condition.
Undercab lighting.
$4900.00
Pm me if interested. Thanks!

#3146 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Xmen Le Magneto for sale.
Excellent condition.
Undercab lighting.
$4900.00
Pm me if interested. Thanks!

Forgot to mention it has led flipper button lights and color changing LEDs in the speakers. Shooter in excellent condition.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#3147 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Forgot to mention it has led flipper button lights and color changing LEDs in the speakers. Shooter in excellent condition.

Also, I bought a used escalera so getting out of the basement should be easy! Actually I've never gone upstairs using an escalera before but I hear it's easy! Lol.

#3154 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Just make sure the battery is fully charged EVER time you use it. I buddy of mine rented one and he ran out of charge half way up the steps, good thing I was there to get an extension cord to plug it in and charge. He held the game there for 15 minutes so it could charge long enough to get it up the rest of the way.

Holy crap! That's horrible. I'll go charge her right now.

#3163 2 years ago

XMen LE is sold to a great guy that I have crossed paths with before. I hope he enjoys the game. Thanks for all the interest.

#3169 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveD:

I was going to mention your game to a poor SOB I work with who lives in your town. He keeps talking about picking up his first game. Speaking of Glen Ellyn have good memories of going out to eat with my parents at Barone's and Santa Fe growing up.

Yep. Love Barones. I'm about 7 blocks away from Barones. Great margaritas at Santa Fe still.

1 week later
#3292 2 years ago

I have a Spider-Man VE for sale/trade.
Pm me if interested.
Excellent condition.
Probably 30 plays max.
Looking for CV, MB or totan.

#3296 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Worth more than 3k so you have to have a marketplace ad.

Oh I thought you could post a quick snippet without photos. My bad.

Side note: I think Pinside should sell really cool pinball tshirts at a premium price. Say 45 bucks. Something that promotes Pinside but also makes Pinside in net profit about 25 bucks a pop. No membership necessary, each shirt says "I support Pinside" but has to have amazing graphics. There has to be some pinsiders that might be willing to donate their time to create the graphics. Who knows, maybe zombi yeti would help out. I'd buy one. Wouldn't you? This way you get a cool tshirt and you bring the revenue into Robin(who I don't personally)and more importantly for Pinside you have walking billboards marketing your company.
The key is creating amazing graphics(the current shirt is weak)and spreading the word on Pinside that this is how Pinside will be raising revenue instead of the current changes. I'm guessing everyone would pony up the cash. Plus if the shirts were really really cool you would have multiple purchases from individuals if there were multiple options.Heck I own 4 or 5 pinball shirts myself. Heck if I was Pinside, I'd add mugs , sweatshirts, and other goodies.
My $.02.

#3298 2 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Kevin, sell it to me for $2,999 and save the Pinside fee.

Haha! Maybe another time.

2 weeks later
#3398 2 years ago

I have a World Poker Tour for sale.
Excellent condition.
Professionally clear coated.
Laserrific topper.
Super bands.
Clear rubbers.
leds.

#3410 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a World Poker Tour for sale.
Excellent condition.
Professionally clear coated.
Laserrific topper.
Super bands.
Clear rubbers.
leds.

I forgot to add this machine has led flipper buttons and mirror blades.
Plenty of interest but no sale yet. Make me an offer.

2 weeks later
#3503 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

What the heck is happening on Craigslist?
chicago.craigslist.org link

That is hilarious.

#3510 2 years ago

Road Show For Sale.
Excellent condition.
LEDs.
LED OCD board.
Pm me if you're interested. Thanks!

#3521 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Road Show For Sale.
Excellent condition.
LEDs.
LED OCD board.
Pm me if you're interested. Thanks!

A deposit has been put down on this machine currently.
Thanks!

1 week later
#3548 2 years ago

I'm looking for a CV in excellent condition to purchase.
Pm me if you have something.
Thanks!

Road Show has sold by the way to a very nice fellow Pinsider.

#3588 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

just last year. I think that is pretty normal for a Defender.

You must mean dog years. 1 = 7.
Just hilarious.

#3591 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

no, there was a defender just last year for 1200 and it sat for a while.
Also know a friend out west that recently picked one up in that same range. I know it is a rare deck but figured that was the going rate since I have seen 2 for that price.
Is 3600 reasonable or close to reasonable for you guys?

I would like to own one of these but 3600 sounds a little high. It depends. I mean if it was clear coated and was in cq condition with clear bands and fully led'd with new speakers. I probably would pay close to that.

#3614 2 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Anyone in the West Suburbs on Chicago have a local place for powder coating?

I would be curious to hear about this too stpcore. I've always used Matt from Back Alley.

1 month later
#3731 2 years ago

MMRle going up for sale.
Pm me for price.
Excellent condition.
Gold trim.
Pinblades.
Gold flippers.
Superbands.
Plastic protectors.
Color dmd/rom.
Thanks!

#3738 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

MMRle going up for sale.
Pm me for price.
Excellent condition.
Gold trim.
Pinblades.
Gold flippers.
Superbands.
Plastic protectors.
Color dmd/rom.
Thanks!

I forgot it also has a topper!

1 week later
#3755 2 years ago

I will be selling some machines soon:
MMRLE - bought NIB
LOTR - clearcoated and loaded. Excellent condition. Topper, pinblades.
TFTC - clearcoated and loaded. Excellent condition.
TWDLE - bought NIB. Topper. Special pingraffix mirror printed blades, mods galore.
Flintstones - clearcoated, pinblades, mods.
GOTle - bought NIB.
Pinball Magic - original Mylar.
Ghostbusters LE - bought NIB.

Pm me if you want to come out and play. Im not giving them but will price fairly. I'm just ready to mix it up.

1 week later
#3777 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I will be selling some machines soon:
MMRLE - bought NIB
LOTR - clearcoated and loaded. Excellent condition. Topper, pinblades.
TFTC - clearcoated and loaded. Excellent condition.
TWDLE - bought NIB. Topper. Special pingraffix mirror printed blades, mods galore.
Flintstones - clearcoated, pinblades, mods.
GOTle - bought NIB.
Pinball Magic - original Mylar.
Ghostbusters LE - bought NIB.
Pm me if you want to come out and play. Im not giving them but will price fairly. I'm just ready to mix it up.

Just listed 4 machines on Craigslist with photos under Chicago.
Flintstones
Mmrle
Twdle
Lotr

#3778 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just listed 4 machines on Craigslist with photos under Chicago.
Flintstones
Mmrle
Twdle
Lotr

LOTR is sold pending payment.
Check the others out on CL in Chicago. Treat yourself to a nice LE. It's Christmas!

#3792 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Huo black sheep squadron, with a clear coated playfield-$1200

I loved that show! I used to watch that show with my Dad when I was kid. Robert Conrad as "Pappy" was such a hard ass!

#3796 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'll still have some left

Some?? Or a shit ton. Wish I had that collection.

#3809 2 years ago

Tatman is in Darien. Does good work.

#3837 2 years ago

I have a MMRLE for sale.

1 week later
#3862 2 years ago

Still have a mmrle for sale 8100.
Includes Laserrific topper, pinblades, color rom.
Perfect condition.

2 weeks later
#3910 2 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

What he said...

Holy crap that CL listing is hilarious!

2 weeks later
#3943 2 years ago

I have a Flintstones with clear coated playfield, pin blades, dinosaur mod, brand new stainless steel trim, new coin door, Flintstones decal and playfield . It's gorgeous. Need room bad. 3500

1 month later
#4213 1 year ago

For Sale:
Hobbit Smaug LE 7000
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2200
Starship Troopers 2200
Airborne 3200

#4221 1 year ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Uh Oh.....Kev must have seen something he liked in Texas........

Haha! I just saw this. And yes this is true.

#4222 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

For Sale:
Hobbit Smaug LE 7000
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2200
Starship Troopers 2200
Airborne 3200

Hobbit LE is sold. Deposit put down.

#4223 1 year ago

Medieval Madness LE. for sale 8100
TMNT 2200
Starship Troopers 2200
Airborne 3200

#4224 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Medieval Madness LE. for sale 8100
TMNT 2200
Starship Troopers 2200
Airborne 3200

MMRLE is sold. Deposit put down.

1 week later
#4248 1 year ago

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for sale. Very nice condition.
Pm me if you want to come take a look and play.

1 month later
#4430 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Does anyone know where I can find an Aerosmith Premium/LE to play in the Chicago area?

I've got one. LE.

#4456 1 year ago

Gavin is rock solid.

1 week later
#4476 1 year ago

Machines for sale:
Starship Troopers - 2600
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 2400
Batman Data East - 2300
Lost In Space - 3000
Phantom Of The Opera - 2600
Indy 500 - 4700
Back To The Future - 2900

Come by and play....
I'm not a pinball broker, just changing the lineup.

#4481 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Machines for sale:
Starship Troopers - 2600
Batman Data East - 2300
Lost In Space - 3000
Indy 500 - 4700
Come by and play....

I really take care of my machines. Anybody that's played my stuff hopefully agrees.

#4492 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Machines for sale:
Starship Troopers - 2600
Batman Data East - 2300
Lost In Space - 3000
Indy 500 - 4700
Come by and play....

Hi everyone, thanks for all the interest. I have to put on hold selling any games for about 2.5 weeks until my street is completed. It's in the final stage of construction by the city. Redoing both sewer and water. So sorry. I'm an idiot.
You literally can't drive on the street for the next 2 weeks. What a pain in the butt. Thanks!

Oh and I will be putting my Airborne up for sale as well.

#4496 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hey at least appreciate that they are doing Something productive with the insane taxes we pay here! lol Good luck with your sale, I couldn't think of a better place to be stranded then a house full of pinball machines!

thanks.

#4497 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Machines for sale:
Starship Troopers - 2600
Batman Data East - 2300
Lost In Space - 3000
Indy 500 - 4700
Back To The Future - 2900 SOLD
Come by and play....

Back To The Future is sold. Deposit has been put down.

#4500 1 year ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Just sit back and enjoy that pool while they are working on the street!

Lol. Goin to take a dip in a few. It's hotter than heck out there today.

2 weeks later
#4551 1 year ago

Lots of machines for sale! Awesome! My street is finally finished (mostly) with construction so I'm putting these up for sale again. I'm updating my last post so there is no confusion. Airborne was also just added. Thanks!

Starship Troopers $2500
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $2400
Batman Data East $2300
Lost in Space $3000
Phantom Of The Opera $2600
Indy 500 Not For Sale
Back to the Future Sold
Airborne $3000

#4601 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not that fantasy. It's not like I don't buy games often.

Here we go again. Neo and his prices from 1975. Hilarious. It never ends.

#4609 1 year ago

Just posted 5 games for sale on cl with photos.

#4619 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

links please? I cant ever find crap on clist

5 different games. I added new photos too. all machines are for sale or best offer. Have more machines coming, gotta make room.

#4625 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

5 different games. I added new photos too. all machines are for sale or best offer. Have more machines coming, gotta make room.

Quoted from kklank:

Just posted 5 games for sale on cl with photos.

Batman is sold. Waiting for pickup.
Maverick is sold. Waiting for pickup.

Machines for sale:
Airborne
Lost in Space
Phantom of the Opera

Also going up for sale soon:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Starship Troopers

1 week later
#4679 1 year ago

Airborne $2600
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $2300
Phantom $2600
Lost in Space $3300

Need to sell, gotta make room for incoming machines. Make me an offer!
All are in very nice condition.
Text me 312.375.9874 for a quick answer.
Thanks!

#4682 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Airborne $2600
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $2300
Phantom $2600
Lost in Space $3300
Need to sell, gotta make room for incoming machines. Make me an offer!
All are in very nice condition.
Text me 312.375.9874 for a quick answer.
Thanks!

Airborne is sold.

Starship Troopers is now up for sale.
Lost In Space, Phantom, and TMNT are still available.
Thanks!

#4691 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Airborne is sold.
Starship Troopers is now up for sale.
Lost In Space, Phantom, and TMNT are still available.
Thanks!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is sold.

Lost in Space, Phantom of the Opera and Starship Troopers are for sale.
Pm me for photos.
Thanks!

#4697 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is sold.
Lost in Space, Phantom of the Opera and Starship Troopers are for sale.
Pm me for photos.
Thanks!

Lost in Space is tentatively sold.
Down to two machines left to sell.

Phantom of The Opera and Starship Troopers.
Pm me for photos and price.
Thanks!

#4698 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Still looking for a TZ!!!!!
Trades on DI, Houdini, Etc. are welcome as well!!

When is Houdini expected to come out?

#4704 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Lost in Space is tentatively sold.
Down to two machines left to sell.
Phantom of The Opera and Starship Troopers.
Pm me for photos and price.
Thanks!

And then there was one....
Starship Troopers is tentatively sold.
Lost in Space is gone.

All that is left is a very nice Phantom Of The Opera.
If any interest and want photos, shoot me a pm.
Thanks!

My AFMrLE should be delivered tomorrow! Exciting!

#4707 1 year ago
Quoted from stpcore:

That's awesome kklank. I've got AFMLE on preorder but looks like I'm on the second batch of 500 being manufactured. Are you in the matching serial number program with your MMr?

Yeah i am but I sold my MMRle. Kind of regret that. My number is #777.

#4721 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

And then there was one....
Starship Troopers is tentatively sold.
Lost in Space is gone.
All that is left is a very nice Phantom Of The Opera.
If any interest and want photos, shoot me a pm.
Thanks!
My AFMrLE should be delivered tomorrow! Exciting!

All machines listed are sold. Thanks.

#4726 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

See you in six months!

Lol! You sob. You are totally correct!

#4727 1 year ago

My friend owns one machine. It's an Austin Powers. It's in excellent condition. We actually purchased it together so I have seen and played it. If you want photos, shoot me a pm. It is for sale. $2950.00
Thanks!
Kevin

#4728 1 year ago

The Austin Powers is in Glen Ellyn.

#4732 1 year ago
Quoted from Rapzilch:

I have a DE Batman with new laser cut rails and hinges all new black powder, clear rubbers, LED's for $2,200.00
Pm me for pics or questions

You're selling that? Those custom rails are badass.

#4765 1 year ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Flintstones, Party Zone, and Space Jam all spoken for or gone. Thanks everyone. Peace!
Jim

Congrats! Time to buy more machines!

#4774 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I have a Tron LE that I'm probably going to list for sale soon. Any interest?

Wow. Nice.

1 week later
#4881 1 year ago

Dominoes for sale. Comes with additional backglass.
Pm me if your interested.
Will post photos and put on forum in the next few days for sale.

1 week later
#4924 1 year ago

Good to know. I gave up after 2 tries in the last month. I will if I dont hear back from the lead I just got. Thanks.

I wouldn't give up. That would be a mistake if you want someone you can count on long term. Once you build a relationship with him, it goes much better. His knowledge on repairs and speed is really fantastic. He's also a good egg.

#4940 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a needed call out to Thank Kklank for selling me his Beautiful Batman LE. Great guy to deal with from start to finish! Rarely have deals this smooth but he made it a trouble free experience! Never question doing business with Kklank, he only has Gems in his collection!! Thanks again!!

Oh wow Yelobird. Thanks, you didn't have to do that. I really appreciate that. It was great getting to know you.

#4956 1 year ago

Just wanted to let everyone know Stern just replaced my Ghostbusters LE playfield today because of the ghosting inserts.
Yesterday, I pulled the playfield out myself by disconnecting 3 plugs and wrapped it up. It's pretty dang heavy. I went to Sterrn today and they gave me a boxed up populated playfield and I dumped off the old one. Came home and installed with a friend in 15 minutes. Had to adjust one switch and now plays perfect.

1 week later
#4984 1 year ago

I have a Jetsons for sale. If interested, shoot me a pm.
Great machine for the family.
Excellent condition.

#5009 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Exactly. The build quality on those games feels like they were built in a garage.

Dude, give it a rest. Quit talking shit.

#5011 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Ayy ya freckin yankees... anyone going to see the greatest band on Earth...D.R.I....at Reggie's in Chicago on Expo Sun night?
Be a whole lot cooler if you did.

What kid of music does DRI play?

#5013 1 year ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

WTB-Rollergames. Looking for an excellent example (Diamondplate preferred) with little to no magnet wear at Expo or within a few hours drive of Chicago. Please email with description, pictures and price. Thanks.

Hey Vegas, if you find a nice one, let me know when you sell it. I've been looking for a nice one for a couple years. Hard to find with no magnet wear.

#5016 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

The best kind.

Metal.
I just YouTube'd them. They actually sound pretty good. But Metal just isn't my style though.

2 weeks later
#5100 1 year ago

Ghostbusters pro playfield for sale.
Can't use it. So it needs to go.
Pm me if you're interested.

#5104 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Picked up Dialed in locally yesterday. Love it!

Congrats! That's great!

1 week later
#5143 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

My bad. I naturally assumed it must be under $3,000, since it's against the rules to list a pin for sale on Pinside that's over $3,000 without creating an ad in the market ....

Ohhhhhh Gweemer!
You sucked him right in didn't you. That's cold blooded man. Lol.

1 week later
#5188 1 year ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Man, Im really thinking about trying to get a Dialed In. Would be willing to part with my WCS94. But I havent played Pirates yet. Just feel like its time to make a change. Have had the same lineup since I got my Congo.

Dialed In is fun.

1 month later
#5394 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

ยป YouTube video

Holy shit that is flippin' hilarious! This is dedicated to Aurich. Lmao.