4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,045 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 266 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#319 4 years ago

I just posted to the group a Williams Millionaire $975.00

2 years later
#3187 2 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Project Firepower... Picked this up because it had one of the better Playfields I've seen.. Cabs ok and backglass is good... It's very dirty... Missing CPU and driver board and two player displays and master display.. Missing power supply board but Have power supply I can throw in... Needs work but that PF looked great!
$400

Nice Playfield!!

#3198 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

for anyone that is looking for an alternative forum in the IL/WI area for listing and selling pins locally first then I suggest checking out
http://wisconsinpinball.com/
Tim/RalphWiggum set this up and it is agreat little spot. I will admit I am hesitant to advertise it because it is a nice little place right now
Tim has a great site that is 100% free, allows unlimited bandwidth for pictures, and does not squish the pics. He has never asked for anything at all and is a solid guy with lots of great advice. I have mead and sold some pins on there, so it is another resource available for N IL crew when looking to sell.

Thanks will check it out.!!

3 weeks later
#3363 2 years ago

I have a new in box Stern Star Trek Limited edition #391 $9000.00

#3386 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

The show was terrible!!!!
I was there all day Friday and most of sat.
I probably played 100 games on hobbit and 25 on woz! (tells you how busy I was.)
I sold some parts and bs and a few pins. It was 35 to get in and 20 to park!!! Seen a few local pinsiders there, thanks for sticking around a few of you tp play and bs.
From what I hear the y will combine arcade and pinball expo in 2017.
Talked to Mike P at the show, I was told expo rms are almost or are gone.
See ya in Oct.
Pincades
JT

$20 to park at the hotel ?? Terrible.

2 months later
#3745 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

but the 2800 one is a true HUO one.

Not sure which one it was , but a friend of mine scooped one and it is nice.

#3746 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

they must have had a lot of unsold ones sitting around and had to clear them out. Usually games don't have so many HUO ones.

I had a nib but water damaged backside of the backbox and a used one from Marty back in the day Pinball 4 you iirc in Lansing Mi.

9 months later
#4925 1 year ago

I have a Allied Leisure Take Five for sale. Just posted to the market place.

I am selling this game due to space and I do not want to deal with it anymore. Game has been shopped out about 2 years ago and all was working . Then the outhole acted up and the display was missing segments. Never looked into it further. What I would like to do is sell it for $50.00 cash and then match that and donate $100.00 to the www.jdrf.org/research .

#4928 1 year ago

Thanks to pacmanretro, the Take Five is sold!

3 weeks later
#5065 1 year ago

Will have the following games at Expo
Hook
Last Action Hero
World Cup Soccer
Possibly Corvette
All for sale.

1 month later
#5191 1 year ago

Looking to get rid of some items . Should have pictures Wednesday. Non working Ms Pac Man, Moon Patrol, Nintendo game, Uniteds Handicap shuffle alley, Super Scope rifle game, 4 slot machines (2 igt and 2 williams) 4 megatouch games crt style. Williams Grand Prix .

Working and shopped World Cup Soccer, Hook, Last Action Hero....more to come!

#5202 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

or just check any craigslist in the 3 state area and give him a call, lol.

Yes that is correct lol!!

#5204 1 year ago

Well I know I cannot get them all and I understand you like to keep it local. No problem there. Both our basements can not support every game . All part of the hunt....

1 week later
#5244 1 year ago

I have a nice Data East Hook pinball $2200.00 Shopped out leds etc. Contact me for further information.

2 weeks later
#5278 1 year ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' RosesNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “Pretty nice GnR. Cab colors are nice and bright.
100% working, clean, and plays great. NVRAM installed.
Upgraded stronger shooter lane coil to help get it up the ramp.
No topp...”
27 minutes ago Chicago, IL 5,500
RazerX

If this is the one that was at Expo, it played flawless!! Rob did you tighten down the one pop bumper body? Buy with confidence.

1 week later
#5347 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

His dads name is Jim, some of us used to buy from him in the past. He had a huge slot car set back in the day in his basement with his pins.

He bought my friends FintStones pin. No problem at all.

#5360 1 year ago

If you got what you asked for price wise, made room for another pinball, or simply downsized why would it be an issue? Both parties happy with the end results. Why would it matter once it is in their vehicle and cash in your hand. Just my opinion.

#5400 1 year ago

Superbands flipper rubber are like letting the ball hit metal. No life in them.

#5402 1 year ago

I have a nice Monday Night FootBall for sale. $1900.00 or best.

#5407 1 year ago

I have reduced my price on Monday Night Football to $1295.00. Ads on Pinside Market as well as CL.

1 week later
#5440 1 year ago

Listed in the market Twilight Zone. Tons of stuff added. $6500.00 or best. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#5504 1 year ago

White Star system

#5506 1 year ago

My bad

#5516 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

I have a nice Monday Night FootBall for sale. $1900.00 or best.

NLA Thanks

1 week later
#5557 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Still looking for a Gottlieb system 3 lock down bar....

Is there much difference in the sys 1 to the sys 3? I may have one.

#5570 1 year ago

And tnere was one that was back in the Ramada days $7500 full restore. And it sold with in a day.

1 week later
#5626 1 year ago

I saw that listing. Was the cabinet descent at least?

#5637 1 year ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Often it takes a long time to find a machine, but keep looking!
Brad

To quote a famous tilt. " your a funny guy"

2 weeks later
2 months later
#5948 9 months ago

I have a King Pin in the market price reduced. $850.00

Archived after 11 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Price reduction. Gottliebs' King Pin bowling themed Pinball Features 4 flippers, 2 pop bumpers, 2 kick out holes, 10 drop targets. Playfield good shape , but does have wear from th...”
2018-04-30
Anywhereusa

#5952 9 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

Who ended up with the prototype Volley?

The one at MGC? That was mine , sold to a friend. I did not k ow it was a prototype. What differances are there? Thank you.

#5956 9 months ago
Quoted from hoov:

Did it look like this one that's an engineering sample (on the Internet Pinball Database).
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2743&picno=33134

IPDB is different than what I have.

1 week later
#5989 9 months ago

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Stern Pirates of the Carribean 2006. Game in overall good shape. Never been updated, pictures show what level. A couple scratches on right side of backbox. Low plays. I initially ...”
2018-05-18
Anywhereusa

#5990 9 months ago

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Nascar pinball by Stern. Good shape overall and fully working. I initailly sold it to the owner nib and am helping in the sale. Please note the front cabinet is wrinkled paint if...”
2018-05-18
Anywhereusa

#5994 9 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I wish that were the case, but they are still as high as ever (same goes for congo). I'm guessing collectors are hoarding them because they'll never get another trudeau layout?

yea it's one thing to follow along with the court cases not knowing the truth (innocent until proven guilty), but reading that recent article confirming at the very least he sexually abused a family member from age 6-13 is truly sad.

What allegedly happened is horrible , but its a pinball game . It had nothing to do with any crimes.

2 months later
#6217 6 months ago

I have a project Sinbad $495.00
Millionaire missing cpu and display $495
Project Captain Fantastic $750.00
Working Surfers $750.00.
Will get pictures in the next day.

#6220 6 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

is there ever a complete millionaire? I know someone that has one complete one and like 2 other parts machines psd4me

It was complete, and working when I bought it. I needed parts and could not justify spending $500 or more for there replacement.

#6221 6 months ago

Also have a working merit Megatouch Maxx with bill validator $150.

#6225 6 months ago
Quoted from Schamattack:

Man the millionair is temping but 350 + shipping just to get the rottendog... ugh

Thats why I have to sell. Display and cpu too much.....for that game

#6228 6 months ago

Archived after 0 days
Sold for $ 495
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
MillionaireArchived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Williams Millioniare missing cpu board and display unit. Game did work prior to me taking the 2 items out. I do not want to go further with this project. Cabinet sturdy, some play...”
2018-08-09
Anywhereusa

#6229 6 months ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Gottlieb Sinbad project pinball, untested, non working. Has water damage towards back. Game complete . Boards set clean, no battery leakage. A nice "melted"? rubber ring. Northern...”
2018-08-09
Anywhereusa
395 (Firm)

#6230 6 months ago

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“Selling off a Maxx Megatouch bartop style. Has a lazy Susan swivel base. Footprint about 22 ". Touch screen working and monitor good. 60 games or so and is Hard Drive driven. Also ...”
2018-08-01
Anywhereusa

#6231 6 months ago

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
NascarArchived
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Helping a friend who is not on pinside sell his Stern Nascar. Home use only and in very nice shape. Naturally fully operational. I initially sold it to him. Kids do not play it any...”
2018-07-24
Anywhereusa

1 week later
#6278 6 months ago

Archived after 0 days
Sold for $ 165
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Lost WorldArchived
As is “Project Lost World complete, not working. Great winter project for someone to pursue. Has legs and bolts. Price is firm. Half of what I paid Local sale first shot. Also includ...”
2018-08-18
Anywhereusa
165 (Firm)

#6279 6 months ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Gottlieb Sinbad project pinball, untested, non working. Has water damage towards back. Game complete . Boards set clean, no battery leakage. A nice "melted"? rubber ring. Northern...”
2018-08-09
Anywhereusa
395 (Firm)

#6280 6 months ago

Archived after 0 days
Sold for $ 165
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As is “Project Old Chicago complete, not working. Great winter project for someone to pursue. Has legs and bolts. Price is firm. Half of what I paid Local sale first shot. Thank you...”
2018-08-18
Anywhereusa
165 (Firm)

1 week later
#6322 5 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Maybe he's related to the california BTTF seller?

And the Captain Fantastic pin 15k on pinside

#6368 5 months ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I heard that, asshole!

I heard that, asshole!

Mr. Kelly has that trademarked, cant mess with that cat.

1 week later
#6381 5 months ago

Will be listing a FlintStones soon. Pictures in a few days . $3500.00

1 week later
#6403 4 months ago

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Helping out a local friend sell his Flintstones pinball machine. $3500 wiped down, lamps working, solenoids tested, display good, all number matching boards. Very little leg wrinkl...”
2018-09-26
Anywhereusa
3,500 (OBO)

#6404 4 months ago

Archived after 3 days
Sold for $ 650
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Project Bally Captain Fantastic non working. Backglass is nice, playfield wear and cabinet weathered if you will. Located Northern, IL. 61108 Shipping available, but will give lo...”
2018-09-26
Anywhereusa

#6425 4 months ago
Quoted from chad:

Archived after 3 days 498 views Sold for $ 650 Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt CowboyArchivedUsed - shows wear, needs some work “Project Bally Captain Fantastic non working. Backglass is nice, playfield wear and cabinet weathered if you will. Located Northern, IL. 61108 Shipping available, but will give lo...”
Invite buyer for feedback

Sold and pinside fees completed.

#6429 4 months ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Captain Fantastic in it's new home. Thanks again Chad.
To add some interesting info to the mystery holes drilled in the side... Upon closer look; it appears someone installed a 4x6 speaker in the unit there at some point in time. (there is an pencil outline of it and the drilled mount holes) No signs of one of those conversion/squawk boards I've heard about, but who knows.

Very intersting find Greg. I will look at the other one closely. Thanks again!!

1 month later
#6544 3 months ago

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Up for sale is a Bally Captain Fantastic pinball machine. It is a project game and in non working condition. Back box has some lower brackets installed for support due to separati...”
2018-11-05
Anywhereusa
580 (Firm)

#6548 3 months ago
Quoted from chad:

Archived after 1 day 244 views Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt CowboyNew!ArchivedUsed - shows wear, needs some work “Up for sale is a Bally Captain Fantastic pinball machine. It is a project game and in non working condition. Back box has some lower brackets installed for support due to separati...”
580 (Firm)
Edit & Re-listChange listing result

Sold.

#6561 3 months ago

Later this week I will have a Bally PlayBoy and Bally Aladins Castle.

#6590 3 months ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Mike is a standup guy, after meeting him in person i will never go anywhere else for games. I had a issue with a n.i.b. game and i phoned him, he made 1 call and took care of a problem in minutes. Im sorry if your butt hurt because you are painfully forced to view pinball machines ads, maybe you can call in the price police to make you feel better.

+1 Mike is a great seller. I asked for a couple days on a pin, and he said no problem. Held off the other hunters and kept his word.

#6611 3 months ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Wow!!
Haven't read this thread in a few days!
So I will put it to you straight, I Myself (Pincades) just like Gap and others on here that are Dist., Retailers, Collection buyers etc. spend ALOT of money on advertising and selling games here on Pinside so you folks can use this for FREE!!!!!
As they say if you don't have a horse in the race stay out of the barn.
Quit your bitchin and scroll past there ads!!!!!!
Everyone have a great day and holiday next week.
Pincades
JT

Exactly!! Just think , hidden the ads could be a real good deal. They'll just miss it.....

#6614 3 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Doesnt seem to be the case...
here is GAP's selling history. Over 400 ads and it appears less than 10% even sell on pinside.
Logic shows if there is anyone as a prime example of allowing end useres to easily filter their marketplace to not have to view ads by specific people, then this is a key reason.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/gap/market
I don't care to see 400 ads that are flooding the market,not marketted to me, and apparently not even selling here or paying the fees to clog up the market.

I am am sure GAP does not use Pinside as a primary means of advertising.

#6641 3 months ago

Williams SlugFest first run $1495.00
Bally PlayBoy $950.00
Bally Aladdins Castle $1195.00
Stern Roller Coaster Tycoon $2995.00

All shopped and ready to go.
Northern, Il 61108

#6643 3 months ago

All pm's replied to.

#6647 3 months ago
Quoted from chad:

Williams SlugFest first run $1495.00
Bally PlayBoy $950.00
Bally Aladdins Castle $1195.00
Stern Roller Coaster Tycoon $2995.00
All shopped and ready to go.
Northern, Il 61108

PlayBoy has sold.

#6660 89 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Bally Aladdins Castle pinball in good shape. Shopped out recently, everything is working. Playfield has some signs of wear but descent overall. Cabinet good, and backglass is good ...”
3 months ago
Anywhereusa

#6661 89 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Stern 2002 Roller Coaster Tycoon pinball machine. Good condition, fully shopped out , new rubber , leds, balls, legs repainted, new levelers, bolts. Flippers rebuilt. Good display....”
3 months ago
Anywhereusa

#6677 87 days ago

SlugFest sold and still have the Roller Coaster Tycoon and Aladdins Castle games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.95
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
£ 12.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Metalhead Pinball
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 104.00
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 209.99
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 10.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside