FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 246.
#12101 42 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Phenomenal condition The Walking Dead Pro! This is the best playing Walking Dead I've ever played (and I've owned it thrice). Shoots great and the playfield is the best I've seen...”
2024-04-16
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 235 times

#12102 42 days ago

I got a VERY nice STERN Early SS IRON MAIDEN. that i'd trade for a labyrinth. Playfield is in amazing shape. nice backglass. Nice plastics. Works 100%. Straight up trade.

#12103 41 days ago

Deal fell through, so my GnR is back on the market ...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This is the one you've been waiting for! The game has been fully restored inside and out. The cabinet and backbox were stripped, filled, sanded, painted, and then new decals were a...”
2024-04-16
Glenview, IL
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1895 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12104 40 days ago

I have 3 alley oop skee ball machines. Dm me if interested. I am listening to all offers. Low ball me.

#12105 40 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I have 3 alley oop skee ball machines. Dm me if interested. I am listening to all offers. Low ball me.

Are these the ones with heads you knock over?

#12106 40 days ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Are these the ones with heads you knock over?

No. Baskets like basketball that the balls go into.

#12107 40 days ago

Two dollars

#12108 40 days ago

Other - For Sale
“$800 each. Will take trades for pinball machines or vintage video games or consoles or?? All have been gone through and new batteries install. Come with keys 1- IGT S2000 5 Ti...”
2024-04-18
Mequon, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 121 times

#12109 40 days ago

If I had another reason to be up there I think one of the quarter machines would be cool af to have.

Quoted from Lawnboy:Other - For Sale

4 IGT S2000 Slot Machines

New ad!

“$800 each.

Will take trades for pinball machines or vintage video games or consoles or??

All have been gone through and new batteries install. Come with keys

1- IGT S2000 5 Ti...”

8 minutes ago

Mequon, WI
(252 mi)

Lawnboy

#12110 40 days ago

Hey all...not a for sale post, just a update. ORD Pinball signed a lease on a new space! We will be at 850 Meadowview Crossing Unit 2, West Chicago.

We’re thrilled to announce that ORD Pinball has found a fantastic new space in West Chicago. As a social club dedicated to pinball enthusiasts, we’re excited to host thrilling events and tournaments in our new home. The Club will feature a new space that is almost double the space we had at the original ORD and the Pinball game count will increase to at least 36. At the new ORD space there will also be space to hang out!

Event Details:

Grand Opening Event: Join us on May 10th and May 11th for an exclusive sneak peek.

Donation: To celebrate our grand reopening, we kindly request a $15 donation for non-members to support the club. Your contribution ensures that we can continue to provide an exceptional pinball experience.

May 10th: Pizza Party and Open Play 6:00 PM to ????

May 11th: Cookout 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM

May 26th: Last Sunday of the Month Tournament run by Andy Bagwell - Tournament starts at 5:00 pm , doors open at 4:00 PM

Stay Connected:

For updates on upcoming tournaments and when the club will be open to non-members, visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ordpinball

Have questions? Email us at [email protected]

#12111 40 days ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Hey all...not a for sale post, just a update. ORD Pinball signed a lease on a new space! We will be at 850 Meadowview Crossing Unit 2, West Chicago.
We’re thrilled to announce that ORD Pinball has found a fantastic new space in West Chicago. As a social club dedicated to pinball enthusiasts, we’re excited to host thrilling events and tournaments in our new home. The Club will feature a new space that is almost double the space we had at the original ORD and the Pinball game count will increase to at least 36. At the new ORD space there will also be space to hang out!
Event Details:
Grand Opening Event: Join us on May 10th and May 11th for an exclusive sneak peek.
Donation: To celebrate our grand reopening, we kindly request a $15 donation for non-members to support the club. Your contribution ensures that we can continue to provide an exceptional pinball experience.
May 10th: Pizza Party and Open Play 6:00 PM to ????
May 11th: Cookout 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
May 28th: Last Sunday of the Month Tournament run by Andy Bagwell - Tournament starts at 5:00 pm , doors open at 4:00 PM
Stay Connected:
For updates on upcoming tournaments and when the club will be open to non-members, visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ordpinball
Have questions? Email us at [email protected]

So 4 doors down from Great American Pinball?

#12112 40 days ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

So 4 doors down from Great American Pinball?

Yeah to be more specific, we are in the back South/East corner of that building. GAP (Mike) rented some additional space, and we are subletting from him. It is a great situation, you can imagine trying to rent space and explaining "We are a pinball club...not a arcade"

#12113 40 days ago

I have added OBO to my Aerosmith marketplace ad.... I'd take $7000 even to help get a deal done...

I am 20 minutes North of Milwaukee, easy on/off not far from interstate I43

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st Owner HUO - Excellent Condition. Plays wonderfully. 500 plays +/- Cash and Carry. No Trades. Pick up only. Will not ship.”
2024-04-19
Grafton, WI
6,984 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 272 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12114 39 days ago

Looking for used DI, GZ Prem, Willy Wonka. PM me if you have anything that could be a match. Dave.

#12115 39 days ago

This game is in super condition and lightly played. Like New.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st owner HUO - under 600 plays. Excellent, like new condition. Plays wonderfully. Cash and Carry. No trades. Pick up Only. Will not ship.”
2024-04-20
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 481 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12116 39 days ago

Looking for a bally frontier playfield

#12117 39 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a clean example The Simpsons Pinball Party. Shopped out with new rubber, all leds, flippers rebuilt, new balls. New side armor ( hide wear) , legs cleaned and painted 2 ...”
2024-04-19
Rockford, IL
Viewed: 298 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12118 39 days ago

tree fiddy

#12119 38 days ago

Did the official price drop this morning to bump up on the main page . $6000 cash is the bottom dollar for BKSOR

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st owner HUO - under 600 plays. Excellent, like new condition. Plays wonderfully. Cash and Carry. No trades. Pick up Only. Will not ship.”
2024-04-20
Grafton, WI
Viewed: 481 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12120 38 days ago

Maybe give me a package deal on both..? If I'm coming all the way up there I might as well bring back 2 lol

Quoted from NoQuarters:Did the official price drop this morning to bump up on the main page . $6000 cash is the bottom dollar for BKSOR

Machine - For Sale

Black Knight Sword of Rage (Pro)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st owner HUO - under 600 plays. Excellent, like new condition. Plays wonderfully.

Cash and Carry. No trades. Pick up Only. Will not ship.”

3 hours ago

Grafton, WI
(259 mi)

NoQuarters

#12121 38 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Maybe give me a package deal on both..? If I'm coming all the way up there I might as well bring back 2 lol

Each game just went Pending pick up to two different buyers.

#12122 38 days ago

Excellent. Congrats

Quoted from NoQuarters:Each game just went Pending pick up to two different buyers.

#12123 38 days ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Looking for a bally frontier playfield

I have one. needs some touchups, but better than the ones people usually send me.

#12125 36 days ago
Quoted from Kwaheltrut:

If anyone is looking to move their TMNT premium, I have a 1 year old HOU, Cactus Canyon SE with shaker motor for trade.
Game had a couple small scrapes on the head decals that were touched up. Otherwise great condition.

Still interested in a TMNT if anyone is looking to trade.

#12126 36 days ago

Just listed my Robot.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Let me start this add by saying I will NOT ship this game. If it is your intent is to try and convince me to ship this game please do waste our time. This game MUST be picked up an...”
36 days ago
Elkhorn, WI
7,500 (Firm)

#12127 35 days ago

Just a heads up, there's a new Dave and busters in the old Game Works building in Schaumburg. The have seven brand new Stern pros that are fully working. Stern insider map has the pinned location wrong. Wednesday is half priced games. Should be 3.5 chips.

#12128 35 days ago

Selling a Bond.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bond Pro. HUO. Mods Alt translite, Mirror Blades.”
2024-04-23
Chicago, IL
Viewed: 361 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12129 35 days ago

Looking to sell off 3 things to fund part of a roof on a home addition, pm if you have interest:

Hanabi slot machine

NES system +182 games lot and accessories

ps2 system with lots of accessories and 40+ games

Added 30 days ago:

NES package sold for $900.

PS2 and slot still available.

#12130 35 days ago

Dropped my Halloween down under $6k now. This is a GREAT deal on a very good and loaded machine! You will be very happy with it especially at this price!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “If you want the best playing Halloween, I believe this is it! I always try to make the games I own play very good and this Halloween is no exception. The game plays solid and fast....”
2024-04-20
North Aurora, IL
Viewed: 612 times

#12131 35 days ago

#12132 34 days ago

I’m willing to sell with no topper. Someone asked that

#12133 34 days ago

I'm debating trading my HOU Stern Mandolorian Premium with topper for a Bond LE or Premium. Would be looking for even swap. PM me if interest.

#12134 34 days ago

Longshot, but if anyone has transport capabilities and is heading from the Chicagoland area to Cincinnati in the future, please hit me up! I have 3 machines in a storage unit that I would love to bring 'home.'

#12135 34 days ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Longshot, but if anyone has transport capabilities and is heading from the Chicagoland area to Cincinnati in the future, please hit me up! I have 3 machines in a storage unit that I would love to bring 'home.'

Pm Sent

#12136 34 days ago

Moving these tonight. No interest?

#12137 33 days ago

yolo:

Machine - For Sale
Jaws (Premium) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Single owner, basically new condition. No issues whatsoever, plays great! Under 50 plays. Mainly looking to sell otherwise trade for (+/- cash) - LOTR LE or regular in great con...”
2024-05-11
Eau Claire, WI
Viewed: 1929 times

#12138 33 days ago
Quoted from WildRover:

yolo:

Machine - For Sale

Jaws (Premium)

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Single owner, basically new condition. Priced to sell just not my cup of tea I'll get some pictures up soon but its all perfect, under 50 plays.

Happy to help load or ship at bu...”

29 minutes ago

Eau Claire, WI
(207 mi)

WildRover

9,100 (OBO)

What's the longest you've had a game for? 9 days? Maybe 10?

#12139 33 days ago

Wow

#12140 33 days ago

I’ve been worse! Glwts!

#12141 33 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great condition Elvira, recently shopped out and completely gone over. Original playfield mylar is in good shape overall, some lifting of the mylar over a few inserts but nothing ...”
33 days ago
Algonquin, IL
5,000   Pending

#12142 32 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:What's the longest you've had a game for? 9 days? Maybe 10?

I actually thought I listened to a podcast from WildRover stating how he was getting out of the hobby entirely?? Must be remembering wrong

#12143 31 days ago

Putting some feelers out there. Looking to trade my Foo Fighters Pro plus CASH for a Foo Fighters premium. Seeing if there is anyone with interest.

#12145 29 days ago

Who picked up the beautiful SEGA Apollo 13 off of Facebook over the weekend?

#12146 29 days ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Who picked up the beautiful SEGA Apollo 13 off of Facebook over the weekend?

I got in contact with the guy but he had 4k offers and allegedly kept the machine for his son per his last text to me.

#12147 28 days ago

Still on the hunt for the right LOTR/LOTR LE with specific playfield printing…let me know if you’ve got one to sell/trade!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a great condition LOTR/LOTR LE with neutral playfield color printing. Willing to drive within reasonable distance or pay for shipping. Let me know!”
28 days ago
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted

#12148 28 days ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I got in contact with the guy but he had 4k offers and allegedly kept the machine for his son per his last text to me.

He told me it was picked up by a guy who was a real professional with removing the game.

#12149 28 days ago

Anyone want a super nice new Godzilla premium trade deal for Rush LE? Or premium with extras. I’m going to make a new ad and always donate

#12150 28 days ago
Quoted from danczaz:

how much did it go for, i think it was my old game

There are 12,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/243 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.