FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,337 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 247.
#11801 6 months ago

$500 holiday price drop on an awesome machine and setup!

#11802 6 months ago

Odd offer, but I’d be down If anyone wants to trade a Foo Fighters banner for my Metallica Sparky banner…

#11803 6 months ago
Quoted from Electronmagic:Know what's even more awesome than taking a car back to college? Taking a pinball machine back to college.

Rich's son probably could probably even carry it up to his dorm...he's a strong kid. You should throw that out there Rich

#11804 6 months ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Rich's son probably could probably even carry it up to his dorm...he's a strong kid. You should throw that out there Rich

Haha! Yes he could.

He has a lot of pinball machine moving experience!

#11805 6 months ago

Just posted a beautiful Iron Maiden Pro with Refinery powder coat and tilt topper

#11806 6 months ago

Going to be listing a very nice Robocop soon

Added 185 days ago:

Just kidding

#11807 6 months ago

Before I forget, Merry Xmas Chicago Thread, Happy Holidays, and here's to 2024 being a very active selling trading year!!

#11808 5 months ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to purchase a Wizard of Oz, preferably HUO. Open to Ruby Red, 75th Anniversary, or Yellow Brick Road. Thanks in advance!”
2023-12-26
Schererville, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 50 times
I'm over in northwest Indiana and am hoping for some help in locating a few titles to purchase:
Willy Wonka LE or CE
Wizard of Oz RR or YBR
Godzilla Premium/LE (really looking for LE)

I did post a wanted ad for WW and OZ in Market, just wanted to supplement with this post.

I am in search of machines that are fully functional with little/minor wear. Thanks in advance and Happy new year!!

#11809 5 months ago
Quoted from Dmcnuggetz:

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Wizard of Oz (RR/75th/YBR)

Wanted! - “Looking to purchase a Wizard of Oz, preferably HUO. Open to Ruby Red, 75th Anniversary, or Yellow Brick Road. Thanks in advance!”

3 days ago

Schererville, IN
(189 mi)

Dmcnuggetz

Wanted

I'm over in northwest Indiana and am hoping for some help in locating a few titles to purchase:
Willy Wonka LE or CE
Wizard of Oz RR or YBR
Godzilla Premium/LE (really looking for LE)
I did post a wanted ad for WW and OZ in Market, just wanted to supplement with this post.
I am in search of machines that are fully functional with little/minor wear. Thanks in advance and Happy new year!!

I have a huo woz ybr, a used Wonka ce, and new in the box godzilla premiums.

We are within driving distance (4 hours from gary, in).

Shoot me an email to discuss.

[email protected]

#11810 5 months ago

Still Looking for an Elvira house of horrors premium, a stranger things premium or LE, or an Americas most haunted, near Chicago but willing to drive a bit! Thanks!

#11811 5 months ago

Hi. I’m planning on doing a complete restore on an Indy 500 starting this spring and was wondering if there is anybody within, say, an hour of Chicagoland that could redo the back box warning screen. Please pm me with your cost. Thanks and Happy New Year.

#11812 5 months ago

Happy New Year!! Year of the Dragon means heavy buying/selling and trading in Chicago area.

Challenge to Chicago thread for a new year resolution: Meet or reach out to one new local hobbyist and introduce yourself. The hobby is more fun when you enjoy with others.

Giddy up!

#11813 5 months ago

Good point. I have noticed our local community has gone from just a few. To over a dozen. Sharing there machines and having pinball parties.
It’s a good time to be into pinball.

#11814 5 months ago

I wish there were more northern suburb options. Closest one to Lake Forest is about 25-30 min drive to Enterrium. First world problems I know

Quoted from tonyf1965:

Good point. I have noticed our local community has gone from just a few. To over a dozen. Sharing there machines and having pinball parties.
It’s a good time to be into pinball.

#11815 5 months ago

Anyone service EM games in the south suburbs? Got a family friend referral guys looking to get his Solar City and Capt Fantastic fixed up, maybe sell one of them

#11816 5 months ago
Quoted from dudah:

Anyone service EM games in the south suburbs? Got a family friend referral guys looking to get his Solar City and Capt Fantastic fixed up, maybe sell one of them

Have you tried contacting Derek about this?
https://rocketreplay.com/

Or Gavin Miller. Gavin's Game service.

People willing to do service calls on EM games are getting harder to come by these days. Both these guys will work on them (although I know both prefer solid state). I don't know about the availability of their schedules though.

#11817 5 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Have you tried contacting Derek about this?
https://rocketreplay.com/
Or Gavin Miller. Gavin's Game service.
People willing to do service calls on EM games are getting harder to come by these days. Both these guys will work on them (although I know both prefer solid state). I don't know about the availability of their schedules though.

Thanks, didn't know about Derek. Didn't know Gavin does EM. Referred the guy to both.
I agree, harder to come by, I set the expectation that sometimes its a quick easy fix and sometimes it's a rabbit hole.
I love getting referrals and helping people out, but I won't touch an EM pin.

#11818 5 months ago

I'm either looking at buying a shadow or selling my shadow gold cpr playfield for 800 dollars. Someone make this playfield get into a machine one way or a other, dammit.

#11819 5 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I'm either looking at buying a shadow or selling my shadow gold cpr playfield for 800 dollars. Someone make this playfield get into a machine one way or a other, dammit.

I do like diner and taxi...but Im not sure I want to give up shadow for one though.

#11820 5 months ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

I wish there were more northern suburb options. Closest one to Lake Forest is about 25-30 min drive to Enterrium. First world problems I know

Phase Three brewing in Lake Zurich usually has 4 Sterns on route there managed by Gavin. Not a ton of selection, but good beer and pinball go hand in hand!

#11821 5 months ago

Any one want to trade their tmnt prem for a shadow straight up?

#11822 5 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition, original run Spider Man with color dmd, speaker lights, web rails, back alley buildings and sandman, etc. Plays as it should, excellent pf and cab.”
2024-01-16
Peotone, IL
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 427 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11823 5 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Any one want to trade their tmnt pro for a shadow straight up?

You might be able to get a TMNT Premium for a Shadow these days

#11824 5 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

BadBilly says its true, make it happen pinside.

#11825 5 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

If it were a super nice Shadow, you might be right.

#11826 5 months ago

Looking for an:

Iron Man Vault

Americas Most Haunted

TNA

Willing to drive a bit for the right deal. Thanks!

#11827 5 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

If it were a super nice Shadow, you might be right.

Its an ok shadow. Not the best but far from the worst. Id be down to add some cash too, but not a lot. These sub 5k tmnt pros have me thinking though.

#11828 5 months ago

Its an ok shadow. Not the best but far from the worst. Id be down to add some cash too, but not a lot. These sub 5k tmnt pros have me thinking though.

Pro is a fun game. If you can get a tmnt pro for an ok shadow straight up, I would do it personally.

#11829 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting up my Deadpool Pro for sale. This machine is in great shape except a tiny bump or two from it being moved prior to when I got it. Always has run great! The only thing I had...”
2024-01-10
North Aurora, IL
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 523 times

Just listed my Deadpool Pro last night. Prefer to sell but would also consider some straight up trades for other pros. Originally bought to play while I was waiting for my Halloween to be built but ended up liking it a lot more and sold something else instead! I think it’s about time for a switch up or fund for Jaws.

#11830 5 months ago

Where are you seeing sub 5k pros? I'm interested at that price.

#11831 5 months ago

Is this like the 5k tz and the 3.5k road show? LOL

Quoted from finman2000:Where are you seeing sub 5k pros? I'm interested at that price.

#11832 5 months ago
Quoted from finman2000:

They are out there man, just not locally.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/155122

#11833 5 months ago

Wow. Packing up to head towards Charlotte!

Screaming deal that's a tomorrow drive away!

#11834 5 months ago

Yeah, all the great Pro deals have been on the East coast. Found some pro's in florida for $4,500 on FB.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-great-pinball-price-crash/page/26#post-7967475

#11835 5 months ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Wow. Packing up to head towards Charlotte!
Screaming deal that's a tomorrow drive away!

Quoted from Garrett:

Yeah, all the great Pro deals have been on the East coast. Found some pro's in florida for $4,500 on FB.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-great-pinball-price-crash/page/26#post-7967475

Ya...wish this was July so I could get it omw home from vacation.

Prices keep dropping. Hoping that trend continues. Id love a stern of my own one day.

#11836 5 months ago

Ya...wish this was July so I could get it omw home from vacation.
Prices keep dropping. Hoping that trend continues. Id love a stern of my own one day.

It is quite encouraging for those of us that don't have $8k to drop on a singular home amusement item

Had dropped out of the hobby for a few years and when I came back at the end of Covid the pricing changes were shocking to say the least.

#11837 5 months ago
Quoted from Garrett:

It is quite encouraging for those of us that don't have $8k to drop on a singular home amusement item
Had dropped out of the hobby for a few years and when I came back at the end of Covid the pricing changes were shocking to say the least.

My wife also says we don't have $8k to drop on a single home amusement item.

Instead of 1, I brought home 3 to prove her wrong.

#11838 5 months ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

My EM collection had creeped up to 8 over the years...

But when I saw the hord of pins hitting FB a few weeks ago then just sitting there and then price cuts. Looked like a good time to change things up.

Not sure why this has happened but glad it has.

Sold a few off EM's and going SS for the first time!

#11839 5 months ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

I just need the right theme to change her mind. TMNT fit...SW would fit but that game is not as cool in the pro imo.

#11840 5 months ago

Good evening!

When I get home, I am likely going to be taking photos and posting my walking dead premium for sale. Game is gorgeous some nice mods and plays great.

There are none available currently in the marketplace.

I have a possibility of a trade with someone but I have not heard back yet. I may wait till tomorrow to post that being said if you’re looking for a walking dead premium loaded.

Games at the moment I’m looking for is Elton John platinum not interested anywhere near 12k though, an early jaws pro, Venom premium, the big Lebowski, James Bond premium.

The game will be available with easy access, ground level and I have a loading dock.

#11841 5 months ago

Any one want to trade their tmnt prem for a shadow straight up?

Chitownpinball send me some pics of the shadow, i have a demo model tmnt here in decatur

#11842 5 months ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Looking for an:
Iron Man Vault
Americas Most Haunted
TNA
Willing to drive a bit for the right deal. Thanks!

vbittnv I just got in a tna butter cab with lighted siderails ill be selling soon, 8500

#11843 5 months ago
Quoted from finman2000:

Just picked up a HUO AIQ over the western border, $4800

#11844 5 months ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Just picked up a HUO AIQ over the western border, $4800

That’s a nice score. Congrats

#11845 5 months ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Chitownpinball send me some pics of the shadow, i have a demo model tmnt here in decatur

Traveling home today. Will do asap. Thx

#11846 5 months ago

Any one looking for a Star Wars Prem trade? Topper, armor, and crazy mods. Going to list in few.

#11847 5 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “

For sale (or trade) is an excellent condition LOV Limited Deluxe Edition that works 100%*! *Had issue with ball tracking back to ...”

2024-03-08
Galesburg, IL
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 2066 times
Contributed to Pinside

Trade offers welcome. Highest on my list are JP Pro, Sopranos, or STh Pro but am open to other trade options.

Added 127 days ago:

Heading to south suburbs of Chicago (New Lenox/Frankfort area) this weekend and can bring this up if there's an interest.

#11850 5 months ago

I’m looking for a Star Wars Comic Art pro. Let me know if you’re looking to sell/trade please.

There are 12,337 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 247.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/237 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.