FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 241.
#1 9 years ago

I'm getting that itch again. Always on the look out for something to shake up my collection. See some nice deals but many times out of state shipping kills them. Before we buy or sell out of state try this club first.

What are you looking for? What do you have to sell? What do you have to trade or may in the future?

My only caveat - try to keep this owner to owner. Craigslist in Chicago has turned into a race between retail flippers which in turn jacks up prices. To be in this club, owner to owner. Mike, Jesse, Phil are all welcome so long as we play well together in the club.

Looking for (very nice playfield king): Always looking

To sell: nothing currently but always

Trade/sell possibly in future: Revenge from Mars/SWE1 with uninstalled official NIB Nucore Kit

#2 9 years ago

I feel ya. I just finished my BTTF a few months ago and I am thinking about trading it already.

#3 9 years ago

Club sounds like a great idea.

I have Judge Dredd, Star Trek Next Generation, and Big Game available for sale. Will be taking pictures and posting Whitewater, Johnny Mnemonic, Monster Bash, No Good Gophers later this week.

Would do a trade for Cactus Canyon and/or Tales of the Arabian Nights...

Let me know if there is interest but you'd better know the club handshake and password.

Thx

Eric

#4 9 years ago

Not looking to sell anything now, but looking hard for a taxi

#5 9 years ago

Fireball: SOLD!

#6 9 years ago

I love it! great idea.

#7 9 years ago

Good idea Bill,

Right now, I'd like to find a nice Jackbot. Wouldn't turn away a Flintstones or Congo, or maybe a TOM.

Don't really want to sell anything at the moment.

#8 9 years ago

Looking for a good shape RFM at a reasonable cost.

Nothing to sell or trade.

#9 9 years ago

Looking to sell RFM. $2400

Looking for reasonably priced nice WH2O

Might sell: pretty nice gottlieb sheriff

Brian

#10 9 years ago

^^^Isn't that a beautiful thing. Asks for a RFM and next local guy is offering one for sale.

#11 9 years ago

Hey Brian, did you get my email for the additional pics of the RFM?

#12 9 years ago

I have a Funhouse coming up FS soon Real mice cab good players machine $3000 and a BSD Getting ready for a new home , maybe more. !!

#13 9 years ago

Not sure of the exact idea of this, if it's just to do trades with each other temporarily or trade for good but I'm looking at finding a Tron and would likely trade my nice WH2O towards one.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Craigslist in Chicago has turned into a race between retail flippers which in turn jacks up prices

That's putting it lightly. Love this post! Still finishing up a couple projects, but will have a couple I'll be looking to sell/trade in the next month.

#15 9 years ago

I have a nice Pinball Magic, looking to sell for $3000.00 slight damage on head but otherwise VERY nice. I would be interested in purchasing a Scared Stiff. Let me know what you have.

http://s1039.photobucket.com/user/cableguy918/library/Pinball%20Magic

link to pictures of PM

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

badbilly27 said:Craigslist in Chicago has turned into a race between retail flippers which in turn jacks up prices

I agree totally. I don't even remember the last time I checked craigslist. Thanks for starting this thread, great idea. I will be checking in often, and probably have something for sale soon.

#17 9 years ago

Also agreed, CL has the same garbage and spam day after day.

I'd be interested in trading my JD after I shop it and install my pinballbulbs LED kit. I also have my nice Zeke's Peak I've been trying to trade. Have a sale pending but would rather trade.

I've been looking for a Whirlwind forever after falling in love at MGC last year. Otherwise a HS2 or ES would be nice!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

I have a Funhouse coming up FS soon Real mice cab good players machine $3000 and a BSD Getting ready for a new home , maybe more. !!

Isn't Troy on the opposite end of the state from Chicago?

#19 9 years ago

Must be an honest seller if your disclosing this

#20 9 years ago

I'm happy to see a Chicago thread. I felt like we were left out of the loop. I'm looking to add some speed to my lineup, maybe a MET Pro. I'd prefer used or routed, since no one that comes over cares...nor do I.. Let me know if you have one. I might give up my TSPP, I should probably get to alien invasion first though, before I give it up. I come so....close every time.

Steve

#21 9 years ago

Looking for nice examples of Cactus Canyon, Space Shuttle, or Junkyard. May be willing to trade off WOZECLE,

#22 9 years ago

^^ Love that Scared Stiff avatar

#23 9 years ago

What a great $%*$#@! game. I play the *&#! out of it. (Sid the cussing bunny)

Thanks again.

#24 9 years ago

I'm looking for a shadow or in Indy 500 as well as anyone has one available or any leads

#25 9 years ago

Great idea as I'm still getting used to the area from last years move....Anyway I have a very nice (probably HUO but cannot prove) BDK that I would be interested in trading for a SM. Love the game , but I think SM is more for me. Can provide pics if anyone is seriously interested.

#26 9 years ago

Hope you chicago guys don't mind if some of us southern Wisconsin guys keep an eye on this thread

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Hope you chicago guys don't mind if some of us southern Wisconsin guys keep an eye on this thread

Until the NFL season officially starts, you are welcome to be part of the club. Then we revoke passes for awhile.

#28 9 years ago

Go bears. Being raised a FIB, i reserve right to stay in this thread year round.

Packers suck. We cool now?

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Not at all as I'm a Steelers fan first and foremost..sometimes on rare occasions a Lions fan. (Note...only at the beginning of the season when hope is still alive) Have to have some loyalty as I'm from Michigan.

#30 9 years ago

I have nothing to sell or trade right now, but I'm looking for a Williams Indiana Jones or a Stern Iron Man. I'm glad to see Chicago represented here. After all, Chicago is the heart of pinball!

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Until the NFL season officially starts, you are welcome to be part of the club. Then we revoke passes for awhile.

That's fair.
And like TomN I too am Steelers fan!

#32 9 years ago

Have some early solid states for sale... See my post... Flash, firepower and jungle lord...

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

I'm looking for a Shadow or in Indy 500 as well as anyone has one available or any leads

Both here... http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-i-500-and-ts#post-1658654

#34 9 years ago

I've got a nice LAH for sale 1900, cliffy's LED's. Everything is working.

Also, I have a very nice BOP, new legs and leg bolts and leg protectors, mostly LED's, playfield and cabinet are about as nice as they get. New upper playfield. New rubber. Asking $2000 for it. All displays look great. Everything is working.

#35 9 years ago

I've already got a WTB thread but I will mention here... looking for a Williams Sorcerer

#36 9 years ago

Ya Troy is a bit far from Chicago but were in the same state .Just want to bump this is the best tread going .

For sale Players FH # 1 $2500 or a much nicer one $ 3300

IMG_0134.JPGIMG_0134.JPG
#37 9 years ago

I have a HUO low plays WOF, a nice SS and a BSD with new decals that I'd consider trading around.

#38 9 years ago

Devlmans machines are NICE... I get to play them all the time !

Ill play, possibly my modded IM ... looking for the right local deal. Interested in a clean potc.... or the right cash offer. Dont want to ship.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/possible-fsft-modded-iron-man-in-chicago

#39 9 years ago

STTNG for sale ($3750) or trade toward a Cactus Canyon along with some other title(s) to be named later.

IMG_0613.JPGIMG_0613.JPG

More pics here https://flic.kr/s/aHsjWuHM2p

Eric

#40 9 years ago

I have Pinbot, Terminator 2 and Road Show. I have owned the Pinbot for at least 20 years. I plan to keep what I have but am thinking of adding another pin maybe Whirlwind. I was curious about Wizard of Oz, maybe Stern Star Trek.

i would love to find a place to play them around here. I tried Gameworks in Schaumburg and they didn't have them.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

I have Pinbot, Terminator 2 and Road Show. I have owned the Pinbot for at least 20 years. I plan to keep what I have but am thinking of adding another pin maybe Whirlwind. I was curious about Wizard of Oz, maybe Stern Star Trek.
i would love to find a place to play them around here. I tried Gameworks in Schaumburg and they didn't have them.

Logan Arcade has ST Premium. Headquarters and Replay have a Wizard of Oz.

#43 9 years ago

Indybru if you ever go to pinball life in Huntley to get parts he has Star Trek up there to play... For sale too I imagine as well

#44 9 years ago

I'd be interested in a nice CV if someone had one available. I have a heavily modded Tron Pro that I might be talked into trading for CV.

#45 9 years ago

Have we had any connections yet?

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

I'd be interested in a nice CV if someone had one available. I have a heavily modded Tron Pro that I might be talked into trading for CV.

You know you'd rather trade that Tron for a nice WH2O.

#47 9 years ago

This thread is awesome!!! Hopefully it's still around after my funds are built back up.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

You know you'd rather trade that Tron for a nice WH2O.

#49 9 years ago

If there are local guys that haven't had a chance to play a particular game yet and would like to see how one plays I have some games that are constantly rotating in and out of the shop.

Games you can currently play:
Tz
MM
MB
LOTR
Corvette
TSPP
Avengers LE
TOTAN
TOM
IJ4
IJ
TAF
TFLE

A few others, woz, cv, tron will be in shortly. I am happy to pull one of these down for local pinsiders that want to try games out before they go through the hassle of locating and purchasing a title.

I am currently looking for CC, BBB, SS, BTTF, SWEP1, Pinbot, WH20, IM.

#50 9 years ago

BDK still out there for a possible trade. Prefer SM but would consider others as well.

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.