FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robnotto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8534 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

working players x files if anyones intrested

I am interested, can you shoo t me some pictures.

The Truth is Out There

rob

#8559 3 years ago

Hey all, more of a Chicago area question who does William WPC CPU board repair in the Chicago area? Looking for a bench repair option.

Thanks in advance,

rob

1 year later
#9573 2 years ago

I was on vacation and I h

Quoted from Doctor6:

This was mine. This thing is changing hands super fast after I had it.
Machine is absolutely awesome. Sorry to see people getting rid of it so quickly.

I had it for a bit (7 weeks). It was not my cup of tea. It has changed hands quickly.

Good luck with the sale, I think you are the 5/6 owner at this time

1 month later
#9691 2 years ago
Quoted from pinpin8990:

I'd stay faaaar away from GAP. I speak from experience.

I have had a different experience which has always been good. I have bought lots of games, new and used from GAP. Even when I had a issue on a used game, Mike stepped up and took care of the issue (hard to find part). pinpin8990 not saying your comments are wrong about your experience, just putting out there I have always had a good experience with GAP.

1 month later
#9830 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:Nothing better than a cardboard regatta!

As a long time Crystal Lake resident we have always enjoyed the regatta. The lake activities are the big thing we miss about Crystal Lake

11 months later
#10651 1 year ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

I have a nice Junkyard, with rare 3d car surround mod. I may be ready to trade for? No big projects.

Interested in other games not on your Wishlist?

3 months later
#10904 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

I just want to say Pinball-Obsessed is truly great to work with. I backed out of a deal with him today.
He was willing to go the extra mile and I got 'cold feet' even after already confirming price/time etc. Just wanted to apologize because It happens to me often as well (it sucks) and I hate doing it to others.

#FigureItOut just messing you on that one! I was going to buy the mods and armor off him though.

2 weeks later
#10940 1 year ago
Quoted from badbilly27: I'm getting my shit in order in next two days. May be listing a few items. I know there's a thread for MGC, but interested what's up with Chicago peeps.

What are you thinking about listing? I am always interested in acquiring games.

Kate and I are going on Sunday…agreed it is a great show.

4 weeks later
#11031 12 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

May be interested in putting up a walking dead premium, but only for trade. Will donate if I find a taker.

I can vouch super nice Walking Dead. After seeing Jorants game I bought one that week.

2 weeks later
#11112 11 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

WildRover T-minus 3 months and counting.

I just listened to the latest podcast…the last one was awesome. When I heard them talking about FF putting the over under of 3 months I had to laugh. I would take the under on that bet.

I think Foo was trade bait before it even was delivered.

Keep up the great pods WildRover

3 months later
#11375 8 months ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Going to be listing up a Xfiles, Bride of Pinbot and Nightmare on Elm Street shortly. Just need to get some pics.
Let me know if anyone is looking for these.

I would be interested in Bride of Pinbot depending on condition.

2 weeks later
#11425 7 months ago

Hey all, nothing to buy/sell just an update on ORD pinball. ORD pinball is a pinball collective in Elk Grove Village, with over 30 games. We are looking for a space to rent in Chicago land (1200 - 1800 sq feet) . Prefer a space a space around Schaumburg/ Elk Grove Village, but certainly open to other possibilities. If you know of open space or have a whare house space you would sublet, or even want to know more about ORD pinball please reach out.

See below for the announcement we shared to our Facebook page.

We are going to pause activities at our Elk Grove location as we lost our lease effective today. This was not a surprise and we have been looking for the right location over the past couple months.

While we continue to search for our new home, we wanted to thank you for your support over the past 8 years, we started with 4 machines and as of today we have 30 machines available to play. Crazy…to sum it up in a word…

While we continue to search for our new home please feel free to send us any tips or “insider information” on available locations in the Elk Grove or surrounding areas! You could know of; or be the person with the perfect location for ORD 2.0

Please put the Kleenex’s away as it is not “goodbye”…it’s “hang tight”
News, Updates, and Gossip … when we hear it we’ll share it...our next chapter starts now!

1 week later
#11477 7 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I'll request the Chicago thread switch the channel on this "pricing" topic for the TAF and move on to another fun topic.
Anyone play Venom and have a review?

Yancy, yeah Gavin had one at Montelo's house on Saturday. First let me say I am biased since Venom is a dream theme for me. We played the pro and the game is super fun, shots are good and the game flows awesome. Rules are pretty refined already and cool risk reward options, especially around multi ball. It is fan layout, but the changing music and call outs when changing characters and progressing through the game was pretty cool. I believe because of the changing music and call outs, that this game is better suited in a home arcade.

YMMV of course.

3 months later
#11803 4 months ago
Quoted from Electronmagic:Know what's even more awesome than taking a car back to college? Taking a pinball machine back to college.

Rich's son probably could probably even carry it up to his dorm...he's a strong kid. You should throw that out there Rich

1 month later
#11936 67 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

damn, wish i didn't have a big scratch on my lotr playfield, id do it.

I have a new signed LOTR LE playfield if you are interested.

1 month later
#12058 20 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Doesn't pinball life sell invisiglass?

I have also bought invisiglass from JJP it is not voodoo, but I have been happy with it.

2 weeks later
#12110 6 days ago

Hey all...not a for sale post, just a update. ORD Pinball signed a lease on a new space! We will be at 850 Meadowview Crossing Unit 2, West Chicago.

We’re thrilled to announce that ORD Pinball has found a fantastic new space in West Chicago. As a social club dedicated to pinball enthusiasts, we’re excited to host thrilling events and tournaments in our new home. The Club will feature a new space that is almost double the space we had at the original ORD and the Pinball game count will increase to at least 36. At the new ORD space there will also be space to hang out!

Event Details:

Grand Opening Event: Join us on May 10th and May 11th for an exclusive sneak peek.

Donation: To celebrate our grand reopening, we kindly request a $15 donation for non-members to support the club. Your contribution ensures that we can continue to provide an exceptional pinball experience.

May 10th: Pizza Party and Open Play 6:00 PM to ????

May 11th: Cookout 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM

May 26th: Last Sunday of the Month Tournament run by Andy Bagwell - Tournament starts at 5:00 pm , doors open at 4:00 PM

Stay Connected:

For updates on upcoming tournaments and when the club will be open to non-members, visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ordpinball

Have questions? Email us at [email protected]

#12112 6 days ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

So 4 doors down from Great American Pinball?

Yeah to be more specific, we are in the back South/East corner of that building. GAP (Mike) rented some additional space, and we are subletting from him. It is a great situation, you can imagine trying to rent space and explaining "We are a pinball club...not a arcade"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robnotto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=robnotto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.