FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

495 posts in this topic match your search for posts by captainneo. You are on page 1 of 2.
#195 9 years ago

I have a Sample/proto Jokerz up for trade/sale if anyone is interested. Has proto roms and playfield is diamondplated. I don't think it's diamondplate tho, I think it's that GX5 or whatever it was, because it doesn't have that foggyness to it, that diamond plate does. Truthfully, it's the nicest jokerz playfield i've ever seen, and i've owned 3 jokerz in my time. Technically not in chicago but only 45min away. Cabinet is very good as well. Sides are nice, no wood graining. Been freshly shopped and looks fantastic.

#218 9 years ago

apparently they don't know you can buy it NIB for less than that.

#237 9 years ago

someone was misinformed since you can buy it NIB for less than that.

#245 9 years ago

that has to be shilled. There is no way that went for $1700. Even if it looked like it just came out of the box, you would be hard pressed to get $1700 for it. That's a $600 game at best.

#249 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

shilled how? ebay is a legal contract, not like the seller is going to be like "Oh sure, i'll just take $600..
Unless he had a friend up-bid it and was expecting others to continue bidding, or was he purposing making a high sale to inflate prices for upcoming auctions? Not sure that was worth the $42 ebay fee.

if you both agree to back out of the auction, nobody gets charged fees. That's why it happens so often.

#262 9 years ago

the problem with flash is, they made way to many of them. every warehouse on the planet (that was doing pinball back then) has 2 or 3 of them sitting around (unless they threw them in the trash). It's why it's value is practically nothing. You can get them a dime a dozen.

#280 9 years ago

that's a damn nice cabinet on the gameshow. If you trade that, your out of an avatar.

1 week later
#308 9 years ago

yellow door panels? or are those the LED's throwing off the camera colors?

#324 9 years ago

Damn that eightball is nice. $900 is a great deal. I'd buy the damn thing if I didn't already have to turn sideways to get at my washer and dryer.

#328 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

What are ya gonna do if they break down?

8 of them arn't even setup. That's with them on end.

#339 9 years ago

If you don't see my other thread about it. there is a springsteel peice that connects the drop ramp to the main ramp. Riveted on both sides. just a small piece, but can wear out and crack like RFM ramp flaps do. If you need the equipment to do it, your more than welcome to come up here and fabricate it. Just bring the ramp pieces, and we can drill out the old, cut out the springsteel piece, and rivet the new on in place. Would take maybe 30 min with about 4 hours of playing pins in between.

2 weeks later
#446 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I need to downsize a little before the fall so I have listed the following in marketplace.. Figured I would note on here as well... Not gonna sell everything but need to sell two;
For sale:
Blackout $1,000
Police Force $1,250
Hurricane $1450
For Trade (maybe sell)
RBION $3000
WPT plus 1k cash
HS2 plus 1.3 k cash
SOF plus 1.8 k cash
BSD plus 1.2k cash
Feel free to PM if you got something I could like.
Thanks
Dan

I see your still feeling the love on the SOF huh.

#448 9 years ago

I think it's the best system 11 out there. Love it. that's why I took the time to restore mine.

#451 9 years ago

work something out for this SOF. There was a really nice one at MGC 2 years ago. Don't know who had it tho.

1 week later
#476 9 years ago

if you didn't see my stellar wars thread. I got this nice project up for sale for $475. Boots (kind of). Displays come on, goes in audits, I think I got it to go into diagnostics once, but can't get it to start a game. cosmetically it's pretty nice overall. Backglass has some of the fine flaking going on in places. Playfield looks typical, cabinet is unfaded and solid. Clean all around. boards look nice. I installed an off board battery holder, and that's as far as I got into it. Just don't have the space or time to work on it, due to my locomotion restoration going on. Located in burlington, Wi. near the boarder of IL and WI.

stellar wars 006.jpgstellar wars 006.jpg stellar wars 001.jpgstellar wars 001.jpg stellar wars 002.jpgstellar wars 002.jpg stellar wars 003.jpgstellar wars 003.jpg stellar wars 004.jpgstellar wars 004.jpg stellar wars 005.jpgstellar wars 005.jpg
#488 9 years ago

Just what we need is 2 lionman threads. Would it then be Lionmen?

#502 9 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Craig,
You spelled "around" wrong.

But did he spell "reach" correctly?

#506 9 years ago

that must be a setup, because it's in front of a white garage door. Minty. Anyone unknowing would not go through the trouble. It's a bullshit ad. If it was legit, it would be in a dark corner with a pile of dirty laundry on top of it.

1 week later
#516 9 years ago

did you PM no trash cougar? he's looking for one and near you.

#528 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

SoF = pure awesomeness!
» YouTube video

Why are you letting it go then? You do have some kick ass games in your collection, but if it was me. Airborne avenger would be gone before SOF would even be close to the door.

#532 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

???
I sold my SoF a couple years ago.

I thought I saw a recent post where you had one for sale. :/ Must have been an old post.

#537 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Anyone have a nice HUO Metallica they are willing to part with?

what are you getting rid of in it's place? you did you get to expand to the big room?

1 week later
#569 9 years ago

on JD, the only times you usually get wear, is for the Judge Hole and the sniper saucer. They hold up really well usually. Looks like a real bitch to shop out tho.

#572 9 years ago

orbitor 1 wasn't bad to shop out. I took mine apart so I could redo the mountain tips from spreading dander in the 3D terrain. Wasn't horrible. Was easier than just trying to get the ramp off of Pinball magic.

#582 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I was just at Golf Mill a couple of weeks ago. It's seriously the saddest, most pathetic arcade I've ever been in. I used to play Mortal Kombat there back in the day, but now it's literally not even worth stepping in to. And don't even bother calling about the pins. They are all beat to shit. I wouldn't even buy the T2 and No Fear as a package deal for $2,800.

If your buying a package deal of T2 and no fear, you shouldn't even be in the 2800 price range anyway. 2 faded heavily routed games like that. You should be offering $1700 for the pair or less. Going to take a ton of work, time and parts to get them to presentable condition. If the cabinets are beat to shit, they will take even more. 2800 would be to much for those games routed regardless.

#588 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That was my point. He's asking more for one than the two are worth together. He's so far off the market it's ridiculous.

he wanted $2800 each? Someone is dipping into the crack pipe.

#589 9 years ago

Btw, Anyone have a cheap Mousin Around for sale? Need one for a birthday present for someone.

#592 9 years ago

looks like the one the other guy has for sale for $1500. 2 fires in the same location?

#607 9 years ago

both machines are in great shape. Thought it was the same machine. LED's really keep the fire fade effect in tact?

#608 9 years ago

I have a Wedgehead Royal Guard for sale. $550 OBO. Actually very fun game. If it was 4 player game, i'd keep it for myself. Has set of 4 standups that shift from side to side. When you hit the colors, depending on where they are, they light the pops and upper standups for more points. Top rows light the lower drain lanes. Very fun game. Plays great. New bulbs and rubber installed.

Custom cabinet paint job thrown in for free. Rumor has it, that Stevie Wonder himself, may have painted it.

royal guard 010.jpgroyal guard 010.jpg royal guard 002.jpgroyal guard 002.jpg royal guard 008.jpgroyal guard 008.jpg royal guard 009.jpgroyal guard 009.jpg
1 week later
#629 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Looking for a reasonably priced pin... 1000-2000 range depending on title .. Something to compliment my Atlantis and SOF... Maybe a Rollergames, Big Guns, etc... PM if you got something in that range

Your collection is starting to look like mine.

I'd stay away from Rollergames tho. Gets annoying quick.

1 week later
#651 9 years ago

still looking for a mousin around if anyone has one available.

#676 9 years ago

still looking for Mousin around. Will have a very nice Jungle queen for sale for $700 soon. Shopping it out tonight.

#695 9 years ago

gotcha. I always have credit dot for burnt out bulbs anyway, so i guess that wouldnt' make much difference.

#712 9 years ago

Jungle queen is shopped out fully working. Very nice condition all around. $750 obo and available for immediate pickup. everything is nice and shiny. Schematics included. Located 45-55 min north of chicago.

jungle queen 011.jpgjungle queen 011.jpg jungle queen 001.jpgjungle queen 001.jpg jungle queen 002.jpgjungle queen 002.jpg jungle queen 004.jpgjungle queen 004.jpg jungle queen 005.jpgjungle queen 005.jpg jungle queen 006.jpgjungle queen 006.jpg jungle queen 007.jpgjungle queen 007.jpg jungle queen 008.jpgjungle queen 008.jpg jungle queen 009.jpgjungle queen 009.jpg jungle queen 010.jpgjungle queen 010.jpg
#717 9 years ago

if it's mint. 2k isn't that bad. the playfield wears pretty bad on this game.

#718 9 years ago

anyone around here going to York show that can haul a game back?

#737 9 years ago

yup, anything less than 50 plays, the game isn't even broken in yet. Hell my LOTR was unplayable until after 100 games.

#740 9 years ago

wow, that FT looks good. Fish are in good shape and cabinet is not faded. Not even restored?

#741 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I love the game. I have the good fortune of putting many plays over the years at fellow collectors homes. It's not a matter of liking the game or not - I like it. Check out my other post and it will provide more insights. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-bbb-unboxed-tonight
I travel a lot for work so when home with 23+ pins and make up time with the family - you'd be surprised how little certain titles get played in my collection. Never said it was right.

but your still playing and keeping GNR right?

#753 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

What's a restored and cleared tz playfield worth?

probably $700-800. They are hard to move tho because TZ doesn't wear that bad overall. But I have seen one that had a trail grove from the slot machine all the way down to the corner of the door panels. Was deep almost like a shooter lane. Don't know how the hell that game got like that. Must have had 347,982 plays on it.

#780 9 years ago

why? you sick of it? I think you should keep it. Adds some diversity to your collection.

#803 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Ok this might take the cake.. The WTB ads aren't working so now we've moved to scare tactics? Oh man, I better sell my pinball machines quick, they're affecting my health!
" target="_blank">chicago.craigslist.org link

Whoever this guy is, is a total scumbag. I say we all email him and ask him how quickly he can remove our hazardous machines
[email protected]

pinball_health_hazard.png 131 KB

made me laugh tho.

1 month later
#894 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballphil:

Here are pictures of Phil Hubbert with Arcades At Home's booth and Rich Huff with Midwest Pinball's booth.

image-694.jpg 70 KB

image-245.jpg 90 KB

that's the guy that bought my Royal Guard. I wonder if that was the one I had?

#916 9 years ago

Hows the cabinet on SST? Neons all bright and unfaded?

thinking about unloading my torpedo ally due to space.

1 week later
#938 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I have some games potentially for sale:
Farfalla
I500
Airborne
Congo
The last three are in exceptional condition and I will only let go for top dollar. If you are looking for a bargain or a "players" machine, these are not for you. I am also not interested in trades at this time.

I wish your I500 was in the "players" machine price catagory. No wait, no I don't, I shouldn't be buying shit right now.

#947 9 years ago

I have BF. I'm kinda near chicago, but farther north. On the IL/WI boarder if you want to do a swap.

#952 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Yeah, it looks like you are about 2 hours from me. If I can't find one closer it looks like I'll be heading your way. Thanks!

Let me know, i'll be around.

#963 9 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Friend of mine reached out to me looking for a Nice Transformers as a holiday present
Anyone selling?

I'm sure any of us are selling if the price is right. There really isn't such a thing as not for sale.

2 months later
#1116 9 years ago

Dr.who isn't really unreasonable. They can be found in the $1200-1400 range from time to time. WIll be faded on the cabinet, but who cares if you are looking to play.

#1127 9 years ago

ok, so now what is the bottom of the barrel B/W going for these days? No such thing as $1200 DMD B/w anymore? Because Dr.who is one of the bottom feeders. Always has been still is.

#1150 9 years ago

I need to look away... Don't want to be tempted by the JP. Is that a MAME in back of the JP?

#1156 9 years ago

It's more of the fact that I have no room for anymore games. Already have 8 games at a friends house because i'm out of space.

#1169 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Bump for the JP. Fun game especially at price point.
Neo just get rid of your Shadow, you can always pick up another for $1200 later.

that's exactly what I paid for mine too. Delivered to my house. Guy brought it over, helped me get it in the basement and helped me set it up. $1200. Had a broken upper playfield side to side bracket (most do), but other than that, it was good. Minimal sanctum wear as well. Luckily I have a small pile of those brackets because I bought all 10 that Gene had back in the day when I couldn't find the damn thing for my first shadow I owned. Nobody was making them, so I bought them all. think I have 4 left.

2 weeks later
#1195 8 years ago

anyone have a Bally Skill Roll for sale? Looking for one.

skill roll.jpgskill roll.jpg
#1203 8 years ago

sometimes, fawking about like this can land a good deal. Had it happen because the guy just wasn't good at dealing with FS things. If he wants it gone the easy way, might cut you a deal.

#1205 8 years ago

that says to me, that he knows how to buy, doesn't mean he knows how to sell.

#1242 8 years ago

Do they even have pinball parties in Iowa? Thought it was just corn gatherings?

#1244 8 years ago

yea, I know, as soon as you go west a little bit, it's nothing but flat ass boring cornfields. Yet, there are still people driving slow as shit that you can't get around. Go figure.

#1246 8 years ago

that just says you belong up here in WI. Because most of IL can't drive for shit.

#1248 8 years ago

come on chitown, you know it's shitty to drive down in IL. personally, I don't know how you guys handle it on a daily basis. And that bullshit, not being able to pass on the right when someone is turning left. Holy crap is that a bullshit setup. Just backs up traffic for 5 miles for one guy turning left.

#1252 8 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

What are you talking about? What bullshit setup?

what r you talking about.jpgwhat r you talking about.jpg
#1258 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Ya i not sure wat he means either. Ill pass people on the shoulder if there is no left turn lane.
We all drive 80mph on a 55mph higway, i dunno what the problem is for you.
Now ohio, those sons of bitches cant drive and dont understand that the left lane is for passing. Encounter them all the time on road trips and hate that entire state because of them.

You don't see all those signs around IL, that say no passing on right side, out in the subs country roads? Like every main street has them. So nobody will go around someone turning left. That's the bullshit (IL only ) thing i'm talking about. Hate those signs and they don't make any sense to why they have that rule.

#1265 8 years ago

I see signs all over IL, out by mchenry, algonquin and what not that says, no passing on right side by every left available turn on the country type busy roads. Signs like this. So nobody can get around a guy in a single lane road that is stopped and turning left. When traffic is busy, he waits forever to turn, i've been in traffic at least a mile long or more because of this, on at least 30 occasions.

FU IL.jpgFU IL.jpg

#1267 8 years ago

well it seems they are in every damn place i need to drive in IL. Sucks bad.

#1281 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

If we are going to bag on IL laws, let's be fair and tease our brothers in WI.
http://whoonew.com/2014/07/strange-wisconsin-state-laws/
Margarine is illegal in Wisconsin?
And back to the for sale thread.......

I'd rather never eat margarine ever again, than to have to drive behind some ass clown going the speedlimit or 5 under, which seems to happen about 2 seconds after I cross the boarder. ON the HWY everyone drives 20 over the limit, which is fine, that's normal driving and driving like you're actually going somewhere. But in the country roads, IL people drive like ass.

#1309 8 years ago

I think that coin door is on upside down. Would be easier to play if it was flipped over.

#1311 8 years ago

sounds like something for the pinball olympics

#1314 8 years ago

For those going to MGC next week. I'm looking for 2 things.

Bally Skill Roll

and

Frontline arcade (cabinet doesn't have to be a beauty but has to have nice complete working control panel)

#1316 8 years ago

I loved it. It was unique because it had a spinner that you could push down as a button as well. Hence why I need the control panel in tact and original. Only game I know of that had it.

#1318 8 years ago

humm, i've been looking for spinners that have the push ability, and had a hard time finding them. I do have 2 slick stiks, that I wish pushed down, but they feel so nice, I hate to swap them out.

#1333 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Not going to MGC?

I'll be there. I was saying if they have this, bring it with them to MGC and i'll pick it up there.

1 week later
#1377 8 years ago

I have nice Stern Galaxy for trade. Open to trade offers. Very nice cabinet, nice boards and playfield looks good. Freshly shopped. BG is very good. Not flaking or scratched up.

shopped out machine.jpgshopped out machine.jpg shopped out machine (15).jpgshopped out machine (15).jpg shopped out machine (16).jpgshopped out machine (16).jpg shopped out machine (17).jpgshopped out machine (17).jpg
#1385 8 years ago

Told you stephanie could be enticed. Probably won't find a nicer one.

#1386 8 years ago

btw, I dropped the price to $700 on the galaxy because I have 9 insert lights I can't get working. Don't know what the problem is and don't have time to dig into it. Already put in a bunch of time shopping it out and tweeking it. Plays great. clean, displays and backglass is nice.

1 week later
#1406 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

When I think about how much money I've blown on tech that became obsolete, it practically sickens me. I paid well over 5 grand for that rear projection XBR. I think I paid about $2,300 for my first flat screen, and it was only 22". And don't even get me started on laser discs ... Believe it or not, I paid over $1,000 for my first portable DVD player. It was worth it, though. You should have seen the looks I got from people on airplanes.

That's what happens when you have to have new technology right away. Electronics only get cheaper the longer you wait. My laserdisc player wasn't that expensive when I bought mine. I think it was $250 for self flipping model, and laserdiscs were anywhere from .75 cents to 29.99 (new releases). Only reason I went laserdisc was because you could get freshly released movies for cheap and 8 months before they were released to the public on VHS for a reasonable price.

#1422 8 years ago

Still looking for a Dr dude!
--Scott

No you're not, you're looking for LIONMAN!

I still have the galaxy up for sale or trade. $650 with a near perfect backglass and very nice unfaded cabinet. Playfield super nice as well. Open for trades if you want to change up the collection.

#1424 8 years ago

finding one is easy. finding one for sale is a totally different story.

#1428 8 years ago

Lionman cannot be described in this thread. YOu must refer to the lionman thread to have a full understanding of it.

#1433 8 years ago

I got 2 people interested in it right now. One wants to know if someone can bring it to VFW with them.

#1448 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

One of these people is me. I'd be happy to get this game.
If anyone is willing to pick up from Neo and bring it over this way, I would be happy to kick in some gas money.
I would be able to take the game in Southwest Michigan, just off I-94, any time, including Friday of the VFW show.
I will be at the VFW show on Saturday. Driving over there early Saturday morning and coming back home Sunday morning. Happy to meet someone at VFW while there.

I'll write hilton and see what he says.

#1451 8 years ago

no way for me to get to rockford without it being a 2 1/2 hour round trip drive for me.

#1452 8 years ago

Btw,

Anyone that's looking for the Radio Shack drawer cabinets. I'm selling 4 of them. Just bought the last 8 from the last store closing that is happening in WI and IL. RS told me all the stores that will be closed are closed. Couple are in their last weeks of closing. I only wanted 4 of them, but had to buy all 8 if I didn't want to have to buy all the components in them as well. They wern't cheap and took 3 hours to get apart to get out of the store and empty. With tax they were $185 each. but you don't have to empty them out, or take them apart. Ready to go in cube form. 7 drawers per cube. Each drawer is 2'X1 1/2' X 3" I think. Don't know. Havn't measured them.

#1459 8 years ago

if you don't know what they are, they look like this and are awesome. I'm filling up mine right now, and they clear out a ton of clutter. Love these things. Still have 4 left for sale.

for sale stuff 004.jpgfor sale stuff 004.jpg for sale stuff 003.jpgfor sale stuff 003.jpg
#1461 8 years ago

that's about the 5th person that says that. But that's the way it was for me as well when I've been looking for the past 6 years for them.

#1465 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well if ya ever come this way bring one and I'll buy one. But I'm a courier so ya never know where I'll be.....I could come your way.

Find me a zac I still need at a reasonable price in your area and i'll be right over.

Preferably

Spooky
Black belt
soccer kings
Pinball champ

or find me a Robot Backglass and i'll be over as well. Hell, i'll trade you one for a Robot backglass.

#1469 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well I have a new Space Shuttle bg I could trade. That what $239

That would be great, but I don't have a space shuttle. Now if you have some zac backglasses, i'm all ears.

1 month later
#1539 8 years ago

Hey Guys,
I am unfortunately selling my Tron Pro to assist in a down payment on our new house.
The Good:
--HUO first owner
--Eli Ramp Light Kit installed
--Shaker motor
--Tasteful LEDs
--Pinbits neon plastic protectors
--Pinballs included!
The Bad:
--The price $6000
Let me know if you are interested. Thanks,
--Scott

LIONMAN!

#1551 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Empty Indiana Jones cabinet- $200
Empty Twilight Zone cabinet- $200
Empty Bally Rolling Stones cabinet-free

What's funny is that the TZ cabinet is gone before the rolling stones.

#1558 8 years ago

wow they lowered it. Used to be insane for the car and no people. The kick in the nuts tho, is that you can just drive around the bottom of the lake for around $35 in a minivan.

#1575 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Through Chicago and all the tolls.

That is true. you have the state of IL giving you a big butthole on your way through the state. If you take 94 and have a I pass, it's only around $2.50. Only 2 booths.

#1579 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

What about the Skyway toll? Isn't like $7.50?

It would be if you didn't have Ipass and actually took it. It's not worth taking anyway. I never drive it because of the stupid assenly high price. Only shaves off like 10 min anyway.

1 week later
#1593 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You know where to find one, you just don't want to pay up ...

Yours is pretty sweet. But I don't buy collector quality games. I buy games i can restore and make pretty myself. Cheaper for me to go that route than to pay high amount when someone else did the work.

1 week later
#1612 8 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

Hey guys!
Anyone have a Fish Tales they would like to sell?
Thanks!

Probably everyone that has one )

#1629 8 years ago

looks like you could fit an EM in there as well.

1 week later
1 week later
#1656 8 years ago

Looking for Alien Poker. Anyone got one they want to unload?

#1658 8 years ago

Anyone have gottlieb aftermarket boards for System 1? I need the all in one board and the PS board for Joker Poker.

#1672 8 years ago

el dorado comes in EM form? Still have bonus multiplier and target reset?

#1676 8 years ago

gotcha. Target alpha and what not are great games. But I was drawn more to El Dorato because of the lower target bank advancing bonus multiplier and resetting after all are knocked down.

1 week later
#1711 8 years ago

that blue ribbon looks quite interesting. Layout is something i've never seen before.

#1722 8 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

$1300 for Wizard. Over a grand for Blue Ribbon. And $1500 for the gun game. All marked sold (from Friday).
Oh , and $800 for the puck bowler .
I'm assuming package deal priced.. but I'm guessing still way over priced.

if they paid anywhere near that, they did not know what they were doing.

2 months later
#1894 8 years ago

I got a Space Invaders for sale for $800 as is. Beautiful Cabinet. Perfect backglasses. Playfield is average. No broken plastics. Boards all look good except the MPU board. Has acid damage along the bottom. Got the game to boot once. Now I get anywhere from 1 -7 blinks on the LED. If you want to put in the time to fix the board. Should replace the bottom 2 sockets. Couple of resistors, and a predriver transistor. Personally, i'd just throw an alltek ultimate MPU in it. If it doesn't sell like this. I'll buy the MPU board and shop it out. Put it up for $1300. When I did get it to boot. Displays looked good and all the mechs worked great. Needs a new cabinet power switch. This one seems to be stuck on, so I've been using the power strip switch.

12247154_10205665700383370_2279171536815893984_n.jpg12247154_10205665700383370_2279171536815893984_n.jpg

12278742_10205665700743379_7547886376563028294_n.jpg12278742_10205665700743379_7547886376563028294_n.jpg

12274454_10205665700223366_8909192925866574891_n.jpg12274454_10205665700223366_8909192925866574891_n.jpg

12289596_10205665700263367_1192300592592879729_n.jpg12289596_10205665700263367_1192300592592879729_n.jpg

11204445_10205665700103363_5789679938339217211_n.jpg11204445_10205665700103363_5789679938339217211_n.jpg

12226932_10205665701183390_4695618704522496955_n.jpg12226932_10205665701183390_4695618704522496955_n.jpg

12234971_10205665699703353_6470415451125095042_n.jpg12234971_10205665699703353_6470415451125095042_n.jpg

12246605_10205665700703378_3783623770796235450_n.jpg12246605_10205665700703378_3783623770796235450_n.jpg

#1895 8 years ago

some more pics. Cab looks pretty damn nice all around. No fade. very nice color everywhere. Don't think it's ever seen sunlight.

12274454_10205665700223366_8909192925866574891_n.jpg12274454_10205665700223366_8909192925866574891_n.jpg

12238070_10205665699983360_2198344876113159494_o.jpg12238070_10205665699983360_2198344876113159494_o.jpg

12240891_10205665699863357_3565113731614176636_o.jpg12240891_10205665699863357_3565113731614176636_o.jpg

1 week later
#1921 8 years ago

still have the space invaders for sale. $600 takes it home.

#1932 8 years ago

if it's Jims, the damn thing looks and plays like new.

#1938 8 years ago

puck bowlers are very very hard to move. Even at $150-300 you will be sitting in them awhile.

#1941 8 years ago

it is, and more modern than most. I had a puck bowler just show up here near me. like 15 min drive for $150. I was on the fence and kept putting it off because I didn't want to move it.

#1976 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Looking for a nice Pinball Magic.

actually, i've been on the fence about selling mine. Pretty damn nice.

#1984 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Translation: Shoot me an offer I can't refuse

usually that's my moto. But if i'm actually trying to sell a game, then it's really reasonable.

2 weeks later
#2032 8 years ago

Yep. Super nice guy! Cant wait to get it home. Got it at my office right now waiting to go home.

never seen Tims.........haunted house.

#2036 8 years ago

if you want to overpay for a one, you can have mine. there is no such thing as not for sale with my collection.

1 week later
#2058 8 years ago

if your BOP was converted to 2.0 i'd have a buyer for you now. That's local to you.

1 week later
#2119 8 years ago
Quoted from msteinmetz13:

Allied TNT Dyn o mite 4 player $650
Good working condition

IMG_1416_(resized).JPGIMG_1417_(resized).JPG

that game is in really nice shape. Good deal for someone.

#2122 8 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Any one looking for a Williams Indiana Jones? Thinking about trading mine. New cabinet decals, clear coated playfield, new plastics, and Mike Chestnut chrome plunger grip. I wouldn't call it collector quality but it's pretty nice. Really looking for a CV or Scared Stiff but open to anything.

thought you traded this already?

#2126 8 years ago

your bowler looks a lot like mine, except you have gutters. Only wish mine had flash on it.

#2165 8 years ago

And because 300 is like super soccer which are kick ass EM's. Still my favorite EM's of all time, and top 20 game of all time for me.

4 weeks later
#2298 8 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Hey guys! Gotta make some room. 2 machines I really don't want to part with but I have to make way!
Really nice WCS94 with Cliffys, some LEDs, newish (couple years) Ball. Works great.
Single Owner (ME!) 3D Tron Pro (Screened Playfield). Fully LED play field, Eli mod, Arcade Scoop Mod, Tournament Button added. Also great shape.

wernt' all the playfields screened?

#2307 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I assume he meant it has a screened cabinet, as opposed to the later runs that had decals.

I figured that's what it was, but I had to give him some shit about it.

#2317 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey Chicago pinheads... Since we are on the topic of tickets, I am a big Phish fan and they are playing at Wrigley this summer. Tickets will likely be near impossible to get fields. Anyone have any hookups to help a guy out? I figure it is worth asking before the official on sale happens.
Will likely be my 99th and 100th show and I cant think of a better place to see my favorite band for the momentus life occasion than inside the friendly confines of Wrigley. Hoping to get 4 fields for each night.

do people that go to phish even remember being there?

#2320 8 years ago

what do they say when they run out of drugs at a grateful dead concert?

This music Sucks.

#2339 8 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

did i enter the twilight zone? i thought this was a thread for buying and selling pinball machines, not phish concert demographics. back on topic people.

the phish heads forgot where they were.

#2340 8 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

at a Phish concert?

phish0_(resized).jpgphish2_(resized).jpgphish4_(resized).jpgphish3_(resized).jpgphish1_(resized).jpg

am I the only hoping that the chic in the my little pony costume has a back door easy access ass flap on that costume?

#2345 8 years ago

that part of the beauty of it...we will never know.

1 week later
#2363 8 years ago

holy crap that axl hole got some lovin'. Weird that the hole is blown out that bad yet no wear on slash.

3 weeks later
#2471 8 years ago

my zaccarias have grown so much i'm forced to get rid of some other stuff. :/

ESCAPE FROM the LOST World. Displays are nice, works 100% boards are clean, playfield is presentable. Cabinet is solid but the head decals are curling at the edges and have seen better days. $1100 Also have a really nice strange science $1200 and EM travel time $600. all fully working, S.S. has been recently shopped.

games_for_trade_001_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_001_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_010_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_010_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_002_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_002_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_003_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_003_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_004_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_004_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_005_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_005_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_006_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_006_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_007_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_007_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_008_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_008_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_009_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_009_(resized).jpg

#2472 8 years ago

Strange Science. $1200. Really nice playfield. Recently shopped. Displays are crisp. Boards are clean. Translite in good shape. Has plexi for backglass. works 100%.

games_for_trade_021_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_021_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_012_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_012_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_013_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_013_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_014_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_014_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_015_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_015_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_016_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_016_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_018_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_018_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_017_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_017_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_019_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_019_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_020_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_020_(resized).jpg

#2473 8 years ago

Travel Time. Playfield nice. Cabinet fair. Backglass isn't bad. has some cracking in the ink that someone tried to touchup. glass is about a 6.5 or 7. Plays great. $600 would consider a 3 for one trade as well. I need to free up some space.

games_for_trade_028_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_028_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_022_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_022_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_023_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_023_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_024_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_024_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_026_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_026_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_025_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_025_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_027_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_027_(resized).jpg

#2485 8 years ago

you make about 10X profit from mods. If anyone should be bitching it should be the price of mods. You never make 10X your money on flipping games. Be lucky to double your money half of the time. Plus you have to go get the game, somehow get it out of their basement, through doorways that have been modified since the game was put down there. Peel off the crusty NOS rubber that has been on the game for 30+ years. Get everything working again, and fix what you can. It's a PIA sometimes, unless you get it for a song.

#2500 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Knowing someone who makes mods, the profit is not ten times. It is a fraction, but do keep selling that line.

depends on the mod. the TZ lamp shades, when theywere going for $150 were more than 10X. The LED TAF swap light was 20X. The LED lamp boards for stern games for hte backbox are at least 10X profit. All depends on the mods. Those $8 chinese cannons for AC/DC people are selling for a hell of a lot more. (bought mine online at a chinese cheap toy site $8 shipped). so depending on the mod, some of them are massive profit. like toppers cut out of cheap ass plastic and charge $75+. So don't act like mods can't make a shit ton of profit, which is fine. My statement was saying it's a hell of a lot easier money in mods than trying to flip games.

#2513 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

And you sit back and say its all pure profit. What about custom designed plastic protectors? Do you think they just appear out of thin air? What about custom designed replacement parts? Home made ramps? Do you have any real idea or do you just like to pull numbers out of the air? There are a number of modders out there that build things because of passion, not profit and you just crap all over them.
As for flippers there are plenty of them that just buy games off craigslist cheap, do nothing, and then repost them for more.

Here you go, rearranging words and making your own assumptions again. When did I ever say Mods are pure profit? Pure profit means, 100% profit, without any cost to make. Of course there is a cost to make. 10X's profit is not pure profit. Of course you still have a little overhead with initial cost.

And again, you have to be corrected, because I never said all Mods are all profit. I stated that making mods is more profitable with a hell of a lot less work, than going to go pick up games and try to move them. Again you assume and try to fit in means that never were said.

Some do buy games on craigslist cheap and try to flip them without touching them, but most of the time, your still lucky to double your money.

But on the same token. There are moders out there, that make some cheap half assed mod, and charge 20X's what it should be. So there are 2 sides to the spectrum.

#2514 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well your first statement should have been this clear in the first place. It should have read "some" mods are 10X profit. Thanks for clearing that up. My time is worth just as much for making my mod as yours is for touching up and clearing pf's...but I understand yours is more time consuming and messy.

when making statements I would assume people would know it doesn't mean every single incident would be true. Unless stated, that every single mod..or all of them or something on those lines. I'm sure there are some flippers that can make 10X profit on a game. i'm sure there are moders that barely break even. It can happen. But a majority of the time, it's easier to make money with mods (easier to sell, dont' have to drive and haul a heavy ass game around and usually can be mass produced once made), than it is to buy and sell games (especially if you shop them out, tweek them out, fix them 100% before selling).

#2532 7 years ago

if someone wanted all 3

Travel Time
Strange Science
Escape from the Lost World.

I'll let the triple pack go for $2300. All 3 have newer rubber, and play 100%, boards all clean, displays crisp and nice.

#2544 7 years ago

the Strange science, escape from lost world and travel time have been spoken for.

Wish that bowler had flash on it. I'd snag it up. it's pretty much exactly like mine except yours has gutters.

#2565 7 years ago
Quoted from victor:

Looking to trade my HUO AC/DC premium, plus cash, towards any version of WOZ. My AC/DC is loaded with mods, is in absolutely mint condition, and has very low plays on it.

wow, i'd never do this trade. AC/DC > WOZ

#2580 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Issues aside, I didn't particularly care for the game play. It was a beautiful looking machine, but it bored me. I've only spent a limited amount of time on Hobbit, but I'm already getting that same vibe from it. I've owned TSPP less than a year, and it will probably me my next pin to go. All three of those games have phenomenal rulesets, and yet they just don't do it for me. I guess I'm just not a fan of Balcer's designs.

I agree 100%. I don't care for TSPP either, but I know why people like it. the rules are some of the deepest around. For home environment it can be great. The playfield is more fun than WOZ. I don't care for either, but I can see why people like TSPP. WOZ is just not fun. It's slow and uneventful. But I see people are blinded by the bling. When the strongest feature of a game, is how it looks...something is wrong. Because how a game looks is like the 4th most important thing about a game.

1 week later
#2683 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'm bringing every single game I own to that show

holy shit, you going to start moving stuff a month earlier?

#2696 7 years ago

$700 Hook isn't that much of a steal. I had a hard time moving one that looked damn near NIB for $780. yes, it was a number of years ago, but hook isn't all that sought after even in todays market.

#2716 7 years ago

your in MN? Go over to Lloyds, he will satisfy your fix until you start buying again.

note: yes I know MN is big and he could be anywhere, but since 99% of the states population resides in Minneapolis, i'm assuming he's near there.

#2718 7 years ago

I didn't miss it, I misread it.

in that case, go to gameworks. It's right in your back yard and they usually have 6 pins.

#2722 7 years ago

gameworks used to have nice machines? They do downhill that much? never heard of club 257. They new?

2 weeks later
#2764 7 years ago

Odds and Evens for $625? that can't be right. Pawn Stars says that's a 4000 game.

#2788 7 years ago

yea, looks like it just came out of the box. Glad i'm broke right now.

#2795 7 years ago

SF2? you sure that's a wanted to buy list? just making sure you didn't make a typo.

#2798 7 years ago
Quoted from customken52761:

I grew up playing the arcade and recently played the pin and enjoyed it so I wouldn't mind having one since i know they go for the cheap.

Number 1 mistake for newbs in pinball. Buying a game based on theme. I loved the SF2 arcade as well. I think you may want to rethink this. SF2 the pinball is the biggest pile of shit ever to grace the pinball world. It is one of the worst DMD games ever made. It's only tied by Xfiles. Don't pay over $600 for a fully working one, or you will be sorry.

#2802 7 years ago

you shouldn't have a problem finding one for under $1000. most people can't give those things away. Should be an easy find.

#2809 7 years ago

Dude, just stop. I love my SF2. So does my wife. Its a fun game. You own an orbitor one, a one trick pony game thats good for a game or two once a year. You have no room to judge.

I WANT this.....your ad tempts me every day. I just dont have anything I want to get rid of at the moment and I dont have the extra scratch. Wish I did though!

it's true I own orbitor 1. I own a lot of games that are unique. Oribitor 1 is definitely not the most fun game out there. but it offers something unique to pinball. If I had a small collection, I wouldn't own it, but i keep it around because it's the most unique and inventive pinball ever made. I like to play it from time to time, but mostly keep it around so other people can experience it. New people that have never seen or played one, love it. It's the perfect example of thinking outside the box. SF2 doesn't offer anything to the table. Everyone has bottom of the barrel DMD games.

SF2 and xfiles are mine. What are yours?

Whether or not you like SF2, doesn't stop the fact that they are dirt cheap. I've turned down 4 of them over the years for $600 or under fully working. I've seen at least 20 for under $900, and i've seen about 5 that people tried to sell for $1000 or over and they never sold. I"m not saying they can't sell. You can always find someone that doesn't know better and buying based on theme, but it's extremely rare.

#2811 7 years ago

i was just inquiring to make sure he had enough info, to try and save him from making a bad choice or overpaying for said bad choice.

#2823 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Neo, can you take back all those mean things you said about fish tales as well?

no, no I cannot.

#2834 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Okay guys, I'm officially putting my TSPP up for sale. I thought I'd list it here first and give the locals a shot at it before placing an ad in the market place. I'm asking $5,500 OBO for it.
It's a HUO example in amazing condition. The playfield is perfect, other than a little chipping in the black paint in the shooter lane. I covered it with Cliffy protectors on both sides to avoid any further damage. The backbox and cabinet look virtually brand new. Translite is perfect. No flipper button wear at all. I just shopped the game, so it's clean as a whistle. It also includes about $1,000 in mods and upgrades:
ColorDMD (an absolute must with this game)
Color changing speaker lights with nuclear acrylic inserts
Purple illuminated flipper buttons
Full custom LEDs (probably my best LED job to date)
LED OCD controller board (for smooth, incandescent-like fading of the LEDs)
Full set of ramp protectors + Itchy & Scratchy hole protector
Couch lock reinforcement bracket
NVRAM battery eliminator
Slingshot plastic protectors
All black posts sleeves replaced with custom colored post sleeves
All rubbers replaced with custom colored Titan Competition Silicone rings
Here's a link to some playfield photos ...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only/page/21#post-2642929
The game has been upgraded to the latest software and plays perfectly. It's honestly one of the nicest TSPPs you will come across.

holy crap. Is that an actual open space I see? Didn't know you ever have one of those.

#2835 7 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Who wants a Fish Tales? Neo? I can help with that and I will be driving as far as Reedsburg on Saturday.

and, no thank you.

#2842 7 years ago

i would say a major failure that would be said persons fault. Like digging around under the playfield with the game on and blow out some boards.

#2860 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

He quoted himself lol. He is asking if anyone wants to trade for it

LOL, didn't even notice. Thought he was offering a trade for it.

#2869 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Centerflank - How can you give Hilton a thumbs down for offering to trade? Just because Hilton likes the Bears?

in case you havn't noticed he does it for everyone he has a problem with for any reason, because he's pouting about something. Pay no mind.

1 week later
#2883 7 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

I've got a Bally Pool Sharks for sale/trade. Im about an hour west of Chicago. Asking $1500. A solid System 11 game with some wear around the inlanes, some minor flaking on lower portion of back glass. All LED. Flipper bats have been replaced since pics.

you might want to hang on to those carrot flipper bats. I have a feeling with all the bitching about flipper gap on Ghostbusters, those are going to be a hot commodity soon.

#2885 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Or until Swinks or somebody comes out with longer ones.

ones that touch in the middle? from the way people talk around here, i'm sure at least 30 pairs would sell.

#2893 7 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

I was totally unaware these were longer than normal flippers

yup 1/8" longer than a standard flipper

On the other side of that

Lightning and black flipper bats are 1/8' shorter than a standard flipper.

#2894 7 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Also in the upcoming weeks I will have a players condition Laser War for sale...

that looks pretty damn clean for players condition. I have never played one, but that pic makes me want to. Seems to be laser wars have been popping up everywhere lately. I never seen or played one, and in the past 3 months, i know of like 10 that have surfaced and changed hands. :/ Go figure.

Same holds true for torpedo alley. Never heard of it, until I landed one in a strange deal that was ment for a retheme. turned out to be an awesome game and don't have the heart to do it. Now it's in line to be restored. Once I got one. 2 other people near me got one within 3 months. I know of 5 that showed up in the past 8 months.

1 week later
#2938 7 years ago

did you start a FS thread as well? More will see it if you do. Game plays really well and very clean. Playfields have a lexan sheet fused to them, similar to what Sonic? or Inter does. So playfields never wear.

#2941 7 years ago

that's not a translite. It's a backglass and there is mirroring up the ass in it. Backglass is tits.

It's obviously a guy in a biohazard suit, riding his snow rascal over the top of supermans base.

#2944 7 years ago

it is pretty awesome. I saw it in person. there is so much mirroring. You can't tell in the pics, but there is a ton of it. Plus the backglass is in really nice shape. I'd give it an 8.5-8.7.

#2947 7 years ago

not even as a video game manufacturer? they made Arkanoid.

#2956 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Can hear crickets in this thread. Games for sale?
Met Premium/Pro, CCC??

yea, there was one here a page back for a metallica pro for $3000. I picked it up from deerfield. Good find. Snooze you lose.

#2966 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Where's centerflank when I need him. I'll have to down vote you myself I guess.

how many pages back did you go searching?

1 week later
#3012 7 years ago

lucky hand looks awesome. Wish it wasn't a 1 player.

#3019 7 years ago

makes me want to play a dollar game right now.

#3026 7 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

So which one of you wiseguys dumped a couple of Black Hole & Mars:God of War heads behind the YMCA in Northbrook?
My sister-in-law texts me that there were a "couple of pinball machines by the dumpsters"!
As I'm driving down, she explained they were only the heads... figured better than nothing and maybe the YMCA manager has the rest inside.
Nope... gutted heads only, with bad glass. No boards, no displays, water damaged ,etc.
Oh well... grabbed them anyway and will strip the hardware at least. (locks intact w/keys...score! LOL)

yes, but you got the smoke layer glass. That's a win right there. People need those.

1 week later
1 month later
#3237 7 years ago

all these added things, just seems like trying to price gouge and dictate the direction people need to go. All it will do is piss off a lot of people. Shit like this keeps happening and i'll stop my auto contributions.

#3239 7 years ago

yup, and then someone will make a new forum page that will be basic like pinside used to be, and this will be dead like RGP now is. Fawk things up, and your people will migrate somewhere else.

#3314 7 years ago

I need to borrow a Ghostbuster LE for this weekend. My premium/LE launch party is this sat. Premiums have been pushed back to Sept.

Anyone that loans me the use of their LE, gets free entry into both tournaments and free food. I'd need to pick it up friday and I can drop it back off sunday. I'll even break it down, pick it up and bring it back and set it back up.

1 week later
#3355 7 years ago

s phoenix? is that Stars Phoenix? If so, i'll take it.

#3357 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm guessing he meant to type "ss phoenix" to indicate that it is the 1978 version, not the older EM.

don't rain on my parade I might be Stars phoenix.

#3361 7 years ago

well my New Stars phoenix came out of a house that had a xenon.

#3397 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Anyone have a Joker Poker (total basketcase or shopped, don't really care) they are looking to move out? If so, let me know.

I had one not that long ago, should have bought mine.

#3412 7 years ago

who dunnit pro. Thought they only made one model.

#3438 7 years ago

Alien Poker $500. I have an alien poker that's an unknown project at this point. head has never been put on, so I have no idea what it will do. But the boards all look good no acid damage anywhere. Cabinet is really nice and bright red, clean. No broken plastics, new rubber. Wiring harness gone through and everything is wired correctly. That's about as far as I am with it. $500 takes it. before I start digging into it and get it up and running. I will guarantee that all the displays are good. Backglass has some flaking here and there. I'd give it a 7- 7.5. I've seen a lot worse, but I have seen better as well.
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14192723_10207670864871229_1204450764430487094_n.jpg?oh=58fe866826b9a9f48ceed26a85a4ddd0&oe=583E5A10
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14292431_10207670865191237_1900134313502710306_n.jpg?oh=67f1fb5c7d8b9be15e0ac021f8ad67e4&oe=587C0D9B
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14291830_10207670866791277_2962865289377054364_n.jpg?oh=af5e63ac15978c528e0644d7fece4799&oe=584A047C
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14202666_10207670868351316_8792592789454152118_n.jpg?oh=8134bd16181dbb4a0943b6abac0cfeef&oe=5846A9C2

Added over 8 years ago: Alien poker is sold.

#3471 7 years ago

Wanted: Cosmic Gunfight. Must be complete. Working or not.

#3474 7 years ago

knock the 3 off the price and i'll even buy it.

#3476 7 years ago

I hear it is your favorite machine Neo!

for $500, it would be my favorite for the week.

#3478 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Does anyone locally have an X-files for sale or trade?

why? you looking for a new burning barrel? You know it only works once. You can only get one really good fire going, and then you have to get another.

#3483 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Why do you hate this game so badly? This thing has tough, tight shots to it.

horrible layout. Horrible art. Horrible call out. Holy shit did I have to fight to stay away playing this game. I could not think of a DMD game that could make my dick any softer than this game does. Except SF2, which is just as horrible. The only saving grace i've had to finish a game that I had to pay for, was the fact that i managed to dislodge a bulb and have it rolling around the playfield. Otherwise I would have walked away. But I had fun trying to get that bulb lodged somewhere into the game to make it unplayable so someone else didn't fall victim to pissing their money way. Shooting at the loose bulbs rolling around the playfield, was more fun than anything the game had to offer.

#3496 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Funny thing. I was looking at the rarity of machines on here. You hear how rare pinball magic is, but more people claim to own it than street fighter 2. The guy that sold me my airborne monday night was surprised by it as he had never seen it in person.

that's because pinball magic is a game people WANT to own. Nobody that's not a newbie wants to own SF2 (with a very few exceptions, like yourself). Most of us all know better. Many of us have turned many of them down at $500-600. I know I have and about 5 other people I know have turned them down in that price range over the years. When a DMD struggles to get $600, you know it's a real piece of shit. Barb Wire is a piece of crap too. Layout isn't bad, but the rules are so unfinished, it sucks ass. Only reason you can get more money for one than SF2 is because of Pam anderson on it. I had a damn nice one, and that's the only reason the guy I traded it to wanted it. Got a williams Fire for it, and $700. I was amazed and lucky.

#3498 7 years ago

Don't get me wrong. I'm just as adamant about stuff I like.

#3502 7 years ago

lol. So are you buying that picture for a $1? or is a window decal. I"m not sure what he's selling here.

#3511 7 years ago

Here is a video of the Alien poker I have up for trade/sale. Want to trade for Cosmic Gunfight. Working or not.

#3514 7 years ago

alien poker is gone now, but still looking for Cosmic Gunfight.

1 week later
#3538 7 years ago

Looking for a decent shape/price LAH for a friend if any one knows of any. Thanks

if you can't find a nice LAH, you can find a players condition one and i'll have a nice freshly clearcoated and touched up NOS playfield for it ready soon.

#3542 7 years ago

Ha, I doubt hes got the budget for that. LAH is already out of his price range it seems. I cant believe how much theyre going for these days.

I just saw 3 people selling them. There is a guy by me that has a nice one at a reasonable price.

#3556 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I just unloaded all three machines into my garage. They appear to be HUO ....

it's easy to do when the guys selling them already are selling them out of a box truck. Nice delivery service as well. What nice guys.

#3573 7 years ago

defender i've had a chance to get. Didn't want it tho. Wasn't that fun.

#3590 7 years ago

Eric sold his around here for $1200-1400 range I believe.

#3596 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

is that a different one than the clist one from last year?

yes.

Rare doesn't always mean desirable. Production runs were cut short a lot because the game sucked and didn't do well. this is a case of that for sure.

#3601 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

That's how it seems to be for star light too.

truth be told tho, starlight is a pretty boring looking game and not that exciting.

1 week later
#3632 7 years ago

wow, that's the second captain hook i've seen for sale in the past 3 months

3 weeks later
2 weeks later
#3719 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

So I don't need to create an ad to say I have a nice paragon for $1300?

but if I said, I had a nice Alien poker for $5500 then I would have to make an ad.

Disclaimer: Technically Alien Poker is not for sale, but if you shit money, there is no such thing as not for sale.

#3732 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

It is which is why he still has it. Someone else has one listed for 2800, but also going to sit awhile.
Frankly I want it to finish off my alvin g set. Would almost trade my spare radical straight up once im done with it.

but the 2800 one is a true HUO one.

#3734 7 years ago

that is true, but it's also a title that doesn't show up often. HUO does suffer from head scratches a lot because of people moving them in and out of their houses. Other than that, it's really minty. I've played it before during league.

#3743 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Ive had 7 of them, all were huo. three were out of the same subdivision
Just sold one at expo for 2800
could have sold another 10 easily at that price.
Pincades
JT

they must have had a lot of unsold ones sitting around and had to clear them out. Usually games don't have so many HUO ones.

3 weeks later
#3799 7 years ago

Shitty enough not to have a DMD....move along Tom...move along.

#3805 7 years ago

I can do it. I've done lots of overlays for people.

#3806 7 years ago

and i'm probably close enough you can just run it up here and don't have to ship.

#3824 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Welcome to the Chicago for sale thread! You are going to get a number of people contacting you by private message telling you all the games they have for sale and how they can help you. As exciting as that is, take a step back - and stay in this main thread for help.
Our hobby, and specifically the local Chicago and WI collectible market collectors, are some absolutely wonderful people. But in any hobby, there are a few that smell $$$ and will overprice a game to you.
My starting advice: 1. Determine you budget. Pinball machines range from $1K-$10k. The newer the games typically the more expensive. Typically. Brand new in box games range from $4500-$7000. Home used games range all over based on modifications people have made to them, collectibility, etc. Go to the top navigation>Market and search for games for sale. As you see various titles, you'll notice pricing differs as well. So many reasons why. But, browse the market area to help you understand general pricing for your budget and the title that may interest you. 2. What movie, band or category do you and your family like? Everything from Indiana Jones, Wizard of Oz, Ac/Dc and Avengers exist in pinball form. 3. You will not end up owning just one. Once you get one, they are like rabbits - they multiply. You'll want more. Make sure you have room. 4. Pinball machines break (like a car). Consider if you will be trying to fix yourself, or would like the community to recommend some local repair techs. Repairs are typically $70-$100 per hour charge - many repair in first hour.
There are a few public places locally that have pinball at their establishments. I encourage you to go visit and play them. This will help narrow down your search, likes/dislikes.

Come on now. $1000 - 10K? There are plenty of $300-1000 games out there as well. Shit, the last 5 games I bought in the last 4 months cost less than $500. Doesn't have to be expensive if you have an open mind and willing to work on your own shit. First game I ever bought, i went and printed every tech guide and help I could, bought videos on learning how my game works and how to fix things. And my game worked perfect. but if something did happen, i wanted to know the steps on fixing it.

#3826 7 years ago

I'm just saying, the way you were talking, you assume everyone wants DMD. That's not always the case. Many new people in the hobby, are just as excited to have any pinball machine. Early SS and EM's. Doesn't have to be high dollar DMD to be fun. I just sold a fully working Alien Poker for $700. So it doesnt' have to be a project either.

#3836 7 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Looking for a Game Of Thrones Pro and/or Slugfest.

the pitch and bat Slufest or the woodrail Slugfest?

#3845 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Is that even Possible???!!!!! LOL

yup, mine doesn't have a spec of ghosting.

#3850 7 years ago

throw enough money around and you can have mine

#3858 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Or a couple of Zaccaria's your looking for.

the zacs i'm looking for are not that expensive. If someone had all 4 that I needed and all 4 were exceptional examples...maybe.

1 month later
#3945 7 years ago

$400 fully working, freshly shopped Williams Triple Strike. Great playing and looking game. Only half of the backglass is there (not pictured). If you have a backglass, here is the game for it, ready to go. If you want one. John Greatwich said he can make one. Pictures available upon request. very nice playfield. No broken plastics. Cabinet is in pretty good condition.

#3959 7 years ago

Due to a game coming up that I have been looking for, for years. I need to sell one of my personal collection pins to fund it. I don't want to let her go, but this Tommy is looks and plays practically brand new. I will deliver to chicago/rockford area for $150. Come check it out and play it. You will not be disappointed and will not find a nicer one.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I don't know if this game was HUO, but it sure the hell looks like it. Since I don't know, I can't say, but condition trumps all anyway. This is from my personal collection. I've...”
2017-02-16
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 781 times

#3979 7 years ago

Sharp shooter 2 is sold
Tommy Is sold

Slug fest (woodrail) still available
Triple Strike still available

#3986 7 years ago

slugfest is sold.

Triple strike is still available. $300 takes it home. New rubber installed. Flipper rebuilt. Playing good.

#3989 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Did you get the mystery pin you've been waiting for?

it's on it's way. It's coming from europe so it's going to take awhile.

and it's not Zaccaria related, and it has a DMD.

#4030 7 years ago

clown head you say? Still have the boards and display? I'd buy that shit.

#4042 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Anyone got a Buick Riviera with a bad transmission sitting in their driveway for 3 years they want to part out for a pinball?

I used to own one, with a bad tranny. rest of the car was actually really nice. It was an 87. Engine was really good as it was my grandmas car since it was new. If you are looking for parts, I know the junkyard I sold it to if you are looking for the engine. It was an 87 I think.

495 posts in this topic match your search for posts by captainneo. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.