(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (5 years ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (5 years ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 62.
#1 6 years ago

Mentioned in the AFM Owners page but figured this needs its own topic.

Per CGC Facebook Page...

Like a fine wine, a pinball is not done till it’s done. We have elected to delay the introduction of Pinball #3. Originally we were scheduled to introduce our next pin at the Texas Pinball Festival in Dallas, Texas on March 16-18th. Additional features are being added while deploying some newer technologies. While we know this will disappoint a few people, we are confident that once they see the final product that they will be blown away. Chicago Gaming will still be present at the Texas Pinball Festival regardless. More information on PIN # 3 in the weeks to come.

I am one of the few that is disappointed for sure! Hope we see it soon!

#3 6 years ago

This is gonna disappoint a ton of people.....

#4 6 years ago

Pinball is hard.

#5 6 years ago

IMG_6527 (resized).JPGIMG_6527 (resized).JPG

#6 6 years ago

Not shocking in any way shape or form.

#7 6 years ago

Saves them from competing for attention with Iron Maiden and ACNC reveals at TPF. Save it for Allentown.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Saves them from competing for attention with Iron Maiden and ACNC reveals at TPF. Save it for Allentown.

you think Iron Maiden will be revealed?

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Saves them from competing for attention with Iron Maiden and ACNC reveals at TPF.

I don't think they are concerned about competition.

Quoted from westofrome:

Save it for Allentown

I don't know if they do Allentown.

LTG : )

#10 6 years ago

Punxsutawney Phil says: "6 more weeks of $12,000 Monster Bashes for sale"

groundhog-day-punxsutawney-phil-winter-spring[1] (resized).jpggroundhog-day-punxsutawney-phil-winter-spring[1] (resized).jpg

#11 6 years ago

This is so sad... Ive been crossing days off the calendar for next week. Not really excited about anything else going on, Just sit tight and I wont spend my cash on anything else.

#12 6 years ago

It’s a real bummer. I had been looking forward to remake #3 for the better part of a year. Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise though. I was trying hard to decide which game to get to go along with AFMrLE to complete my 2-game collection. MMr is probably a stronger game, but MBr would have been sweet with all the newest enhancements if it’s anything like AFMr or better. But getting MMr might be the best choice anyway. I don’t have as much interest in the other titles.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

But getting MMr might be the best choice anyway. I don’t have as much interest in the other titles.

Not a bad plan. I am sure you will love MMr as much as we do. Color upgrade is a MUST have!

#14 6 years ago

CGC has never shown at Allentown. Only distributors brought CGC games.

Quoted from LTG:

I don't think they are concerned about competition.

I don't know if they do Allentown.

#15 6 years ago

I think it's not MBr based on the delay explanation. Although I thought it was going to be MBr, I think it's CCr as they are probably developing their own software effort for it and that's new tech I'd say...IMHO.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Not a bad plan. I am sure you will love MMr as much as we do. Color upgrade is a MUST have!

Thanks! I think that’s the way I’m going to go!

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I think it's not MBr based on the delay explanation. Although I thought it was going to be MBr, I think it's CCr as they are probably developing their own software effort for it and that's new tech I'd say...IMHO.

Right, and maybe they're adding the saloon door toys too. Makes me wonder...

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Fixed it for you..."Saves them from competing for attention with ACNC reveal at TPF. Save it for Allentown."

Looks like Spooky is turning into the bell of the ball.

#19 6 years ago

Wow, huge blow to TPF. No Stern IMDN. No CGC. Travel is already booked however. The show is Spooky’s to steal.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Wow, huge blow to TPF. No Stern IMDN. No CGC. Travel is already booked however. The show is Spooky’s to steal.

Still got Multimorphic. With the Cosmic Cart Racing.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

LOL, Allentown is the minor leagues compared to TPF.

#22 6 years ago

It really must not be ready since they would have had at least a couple months to iron out the kinks before production starts if their planned schedule was similar to last year.

#23 6 years ago

BAH! I'm a little thankful. A little disappointed.

#24 6 years ago

Allentown is a great multi-faceted all-around show. The Farmer's market across the street is the icing on the show's cake.
A WIN WIN WIN.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Allentown is a great multi-faceted all-around show. The Farmer's market across the street is the icing on the show's cake.
A WIN WIN WIN.

If you are going to ALLENTOWN !

#26 6 years ago

It might be CCr, but hard to think that the delay would be because of the code. Surely they could have launched it with some prelimilary continued code and later on fixed it with newer version.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

It might be CCr, but hard to think that the delay would be because of the code. Surely they could have launched it with some prelimilary continued code and later on fixed it with newer version.

I'm not so sure CGC would do this and risk taking the heat other companies have by doing it.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Punxsutawney Phil says: "6 more weeks of $12,000 Monster Bashes for sale"

Exactly! 6 more weeks of delusion for high end MB owners.

#29 6 years ago

If available, what are the promo room rates at Embass Suites for TPF? And if that’s full, what’s the best alternative?

#30 6 years ago

I guess an original Vacation America may be the only option now.

#31 6 years ago

Monster Bash must have been Monster Crash!

#32 6 years ago

This news stinks! I'm pissed!

#33 6 years ago

What's the big deal? It's a remake, just play a Williams.

#34 6 years ago

Welp, this somewhat ruined my day, had the cash ready to go. Now my wife will spend it on dumb crap.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

What's the big deal? It's a remake, just play a Williams.

The understatement of the year!

#36 6 years ago

And why are they calling it game#3?

If they don't want to acknowledge their first masterpiece, then maybe they should remove all remnants of it from their website.

http://www.chicago-gaming.com/vacation.pdf

#37 6 years ago

Well I guess if you were going to go to TPF for reveals, this is not the year to go, No CGC, JJP and it looks like no new Stern? Glad I opted to go to Arcade Expo instead. Really a Bummer.

#38 6 years ago

I may sound naive but I really had no idea how many people went to shows just for the reveals.

#39 6 years ago

I hope this means it isn't MB.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Well I guess if you were going to go to TPF for reveals,

Circus Maximus Group is still a go.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I may sound naive but I really had no idea how many people went to shows just for the reveals.

I think that is why CGC was sending me.

#42 6 years ago

It's not like you were going to go to tpf and order your game for delivery in a few weeks. It's also not like you can't just go find a MB to play. While delays suck it's not a new game and it's much better for them to take their time and get it right.

#43 6 years ago

All I know is ........ by their statement I would not want to be a Big Bang Bar owner right now.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

Welp, this somewhat ruined my day, had the cash ready to go. Now my wife will spend it on dumb crap.

LMAO!

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Well I guess if you were going to go to TPF for reveals,

And Spooky will have their next game there.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

All I know is ........ by there statement I would not want to be a Big Bamg Bar owner right now.

Care to expound? I missed the reference.

I dont ever plan on selling mine so what they do means nothing to me, but curious of course.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They're a big deal around here. I realized this when people were acting like I was a dumbass for not knowing things said at reveals.

#48 6 years ago

I went to the show at the Crazy Horse just for the reveal.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I would say a good many attend Expo and TPF for the reveals, especially the operators. I almost flew to Texas for the reveals and to get an idea of what we will want on location next but Pirates is on order and I decided to chill.

#50 6 years ago

If I knew two months ago that only one game would be revealed rather than he three that were heavily rumored, I probably wouldn’t have bought tickets. Heck the CGC game wasn’t a rumor, they were talking about a TPF launch for a while.

This means even longer lines for Alice Cooper and JJPOTC.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 210.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Mt. Juliet, TN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.