(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 62.
#201 6 years ago

I have no interest in the Creedence Clearwater Revival pin.

#202 6 years ago

I hear it will be BBBr, MBr and CCr all in one cabinet on a triangular rotatable rotisserie, just rotate to the game of your choice and play away! It’s that triangular rotatable rotisserie that is the new tech holding things back a bit......

#203 6 years ago

Full size Punchy The Clown.

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I hear it will be BBBr, MBr and CCr all in one cabinet on a triangular rotatable rotisserie, just rotate to the game of your choice and play away! It’s that triangular rotatable rotisserie that is the new tech holding things back a bit......

You my friend are a visionary.

#205 6 years ago

Pinball Circus Remake would be nice.

#206 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Pinball Circus Remake would be nice.

Circus Maximus Group is on it.

LTG : )

#207 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I have no interest in the Creedence Clearwater Revival pin.

#208 6 years ago

BBB in color,

#209 6 years ago

Since we are all just wishing, I'll take a TZ in Black and White! Since my friend at #GAP just likes teasing us with it! lol

#210 6 years ago

I find it interesting that people say they have "heard" different games from various sources, who are in-the-know.

Either the sources are wrong or they are spreading misinformation; which I can't understand in either case.

Robert

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I find it interesting that people say they have "heard" different games from various sources, who are in-the-know.
Either the sources are wrong or they are spreading misinformation; which I can't understand in either case.
Robert

It’s the Pinside telephone game - somebody says they think it’s X, tells somebody else, now it’s “I heard it from so-and-so”

#212 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It’s the Pinside telephone game - somebody says they think it’s X, tells somebody else, now it’s “I heard it from so-and-so”

I asked one dealer if he knew about the next game. He said he knows but is sworn to secrecy.

I have no reason to doubt him, so I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that at least some dealers know what it is.

In the various posts about game 3, at least 3 posts say they have heard from someone in the know...and it is all different games.

Maybe people get enjoyment about spreading rumors they know are incorrect.

This mystery is sort of like dealing with children.

Robert

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

We already got a telephone game. It's Dialed In.

#214 6 years ago

But it's not as fun as this game.

#215 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

This mystery is sort of like dealing with children.

I am in the know.

And it is with a heavy heart that I must let the world know that game #3 isn't Punchy The Clown R

LTG : (
Disclaimer : That should adequately cover the children part.

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I am in the know.
And it is with a heavy heart that I must let the world know that game #3 isn't Punchy The Clown R

I want my $1000 deposit back then...

Robert

#217 6 years ago

While we're off on crazy theories, maybe it's Cactus Canyon with updated software and rethemed as Westworld and licensing issues are holding it up.

#218 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Rick seems to think that by keeping people guessing that they wont spend their funny money on some other game. For years he has been hinting and now even claiming he is basically making every popular title from the 90s and the rare ones.

They may also be spreading false rumors to see whom leaks.

#219 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

We already got a telephone game. It's Dialed In.

Lol, in my house this Friday!

#220 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Rick seems to think that by keeping people guessing that they wont spend their funny money on some other game. For years he has been hinting and now even claiming he is basically making every popular title from the 90s and the rare ones.
They may also be spreading false rumors to see whom leaks.

I believe this was mentioned as possibly happening with Stern as well, to figure out who’s leaking. Since the days of big preorder bucks seem to be dwindling, this seems like a losing endeavour

#221 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I am in the know.
LTG : (
Disclaimer : That should adequately cover the children part.

Darn, I was hoping full size evil version. Lol

1 week later
#222 6 years ago

Any idea when CGC is going to announce game #3?

#223 6 years ago

Nope. they broke it! It's broken now...

#224 6 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Any idea when CGC is going to announce game #3?

Probably within a few weeks.

#225 6 years ago

Hit this ball with that bat.

IMG_6714 (resized).JPGIMG_6714 (resized).JPG

#226 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

3 plays for 2 bucks too?

#227 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Hit this bat with that ball

#228 6 years ago

So any guesses on the LE bling for a MBr? Rumor I heard was the holdup was something to do with the LE version and the other versions were ready to go. Makes me wonder if they aren't going above and beyond a topper and some extra LED colors this time.

#229 6 years ago

I bet we see the announcement in no more than a week....Spooky then Stern then CGC....the battle for your bucks!!!

#230 6 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

So any guesses on the LE bling for a MBr? Rumor I heard was the holdup was something to do with the LE version and the other versions were ready to go. Makes me wonder if they aren't going above and beyond a topper and some extra LED colors this time.

Now we have resorted to speculating on rumors about why a rumor was delayed because of a rumor? I'm loosing track. lol While I would love a MB I would so love for them to surprise this entire rumor train with an alternate title at this point. Honestly Any game they make I am in. Especially Punchy the Clown as long as Lloyd is still there go to tech!

#231 6 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

I bet we see the announcement in no more than a week....Spooky then Stern then CGC....the battle for your bucks!!!

Well, I don’t think so...they would have revealed it at TPF..what one or 2 weeks would have change anything?
I think they want to show it when they reveal it...so when ready. Anyway it is not in their interest to wait too long now.
For me it changes nothing. While ACNC machine is the best looking I have ever seen since a while (with original layout and great features) I can’t buy this one as the theme does really nothing for me as Iron Maiden. No interest either in POTC coz of layout (and ramps in particular) I don’t like.
My priority was to buy Wrath of Olympus but it does not seem to be possible this year. my second choice would be BBBr but I don’t know if this will be CGC #3. My last choice would be Kingpin at the end of the year (but never played it).

1 week later
#232 6 years ago

what is the next main expo now? i wanna check when this third remake could be revealed.

#233 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

what is the next main expo now? i wanna check when this third remake could be revealed.

The MGC show in Wisconsin next week. CGC will be there but no mention of an announce. Fingers crossed they do....

#234 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

sounds like a good chance it will be revealed next week at Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee, WI.

#235 6 years ago

Let’s hope so. This delay sucks.

#236 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sounds like a good chance it will be revealed next week at Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee, WI.

Up to Doug Duba. It won't be revealed until done.

I hope it makes it !

#237 6 years ago

I was really, really looking forward to the TPF announcement.

They disappointed me so much by not announcing #3 that I went with ACNC instead.

#238 6 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

They disappointed me so much by not announcing #3 that I went with ACNC instead.

That's a shame. You missed 2 MMRs, 4AFMRs, 5 Houdinis, Alice Cooper, Total Nuclear Annihilation, King Pin, 5 or 6 JJP Pirates of the Caribbean, a row of Multimorphic pins, and probably a lot more I'm forgetting.

#239 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

That's a shame. You missed 2 MMRs, 4AFMRs, 5 Houdinis, Alice Cooper, Total Nuclear Annihilation, King Pin, 5 or 6 JJP Pirates of the Caribbean, a row of Multimorphic pins, and probably a lot more I'm forgetting.

I don't think he missed Alice Cooper

#241 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

We'd like to do Texas and Chicago, but we got too many animals to find babysitters for

#242 6 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

SO, you bought a game that is not available for a game not announced? Makes sense but when money is hot in the pocket you gotta do what you gotta do?

#243 6 years ago

Wife loves Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper.
She saw the ACNC videos, and wanted it. Don't have to pay up for a little while, and gotta make room anyway.

We have RZ, no regrets, and it is the most played machine at parties.

As for MB, I will have one someday. Prices are too high now anyway, seems like there was an initial sell-off of high priced ones after the AFMr release. Then prices went down to more reasonable levels. Had one showed up locally I might have attempted to get it.

Now prices are rising again. When CGC fails to announce, the prices go back up. It's like the stock market.

I was not going to rush out and buy MBr anyway, and at least right now I would still prefer an original. Depends on what CGC ultimately does with it. Regardless, I'm willing to wait for the price to bottom out.

#244 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

+1 i hope so...

#245 6 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

Wife loves Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper.
She saw the ACNC videos, and wanted it. Don't have to pay up for a little while, and gotta make room anyway.
We have RZ, no regrets, and it is the most played machine at parties.
As for MB, I will have one someday. Prices are too high now anyway, seems like there was an initial sell-off of high priced ones after the AFMr release. Then prices went down to more reasonable levels. Had one showed up locally I might have attempted to get it.
Now prices are rising again. When CGC fails to announce, the prices go back up. It's like the stock market.
I was not going to rush out and buy MBr anyway, and at least right now I would still prefer an original. Depends on what CGC ultimately does with it. Regardless, I'm willing to wait for the price to bottom out.

Which videos of ACNC are you talking about? There is just a trailer except i’m wrong. despite it is so beautiful, I can’t pass the theme ( as Iron Maiden)
That is why i’m interested to know what is the next CGC, hoping it is BBBr...otherwise I pass.

#246 6 years ago

Wake Me Up When It's Announced.....

#247 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Wake Me Up When It's Announced.....

Sorry but I would definitely be sleeping when it will be revealed!

#248 6 years ago

Talked to someone definitely "in the know" yesterday. While they wouldn't confirm (of course) which game it was, they said that if you thought the AFMLE topper was cool everyone will be blown away by the topper on the new game. Dancing monsters?

#249 6 years ago
Quoted from Packerjeff:

Talked to someone definitely "in the know" yesterday. While they wouldn't confirm (of course) which game it was, they said that if you thought the AFMLE topper was cool everyone will be blown away by the topper on the new game. Dancing monsters?

Real working Tiger Saw?

#250 6 years ago
Quoted from Packerjeff:

Or maybe something to with with electricity and Frankenstein’s monster or his Bride? Lots of possibilities for CGC to work with if it’s MBr.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Loris, SC
$ 12.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.