(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (5 years ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (5 years ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 6 years ago

I think it's not MBr based on the delay explanation. Although I thought it was going to be MBr, I think it's CCr as they are probably developing their own software effort for it and that's new tech I'd say...IMHO.

#137 6 years ago

Llyod knows already....Gotta plan for Tech Support of the new Tech, no? Who's close enough to ply him with beers?

#196 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Remake sounds like something you would find at Waffle House....

That's an awful good waffle then.

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It’s the Pinside telephone game - somebody says they think it’s X, tells somebody else, now it’s “I heard it from so-and-so”

We already got a telephone game. It's Dialed In.

1 month later
#355 5 years ago
Quoted from Jayg1981:

Is it possible that there is a licensing problem with MBR and they are working on a different game and when the licensing is figured out we get 2 remakes this year?

I thought the same. Not the licensing issue for the reason, but that there would be more than one machine ready, more than one machine dependent on the same something technical maybe.

#357 5 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Yes but I thought it was Universal owned this ip and they want to sell the shit out of it. Not like TAF where you have dead actors estates who have no clue about pinball or some just do not want to sell anyones likeness. TAF is the real hard one, or so it seems.

or IJ.

2 weeks later
#532 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm not a buyer and only following the process with interest. Doesn't make any difference to me when it comes out, I'm just a curious cat.
What I'm finding odd was the last minute pull out of the Texas Pinball Festival. This after a lot of prearranged fanfare to the announcement. And since then we've been experiencing a long delay. Or it seems long as they were supposedly so close at TPF.

I think they are going to announce multiple games. Just IMHO.

1 month later
#805 5 years ago

Don't forget IJ will be 5.

#833 5 years ago
Quoted from Brett-L:

I never could figure out what was up with The Professor.. I mean the guy could build a car out of palm trees and coconuts, but couldn’t fix a one foot hole in a boat

Eventually they escaped didn't they? And then went back?

1 week later
#913 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

For me it was James Bond movies I watched with my dad.
I'm still waiting for the "Never say never again" sequel.

Sadly, Sean Connery is in failing health. I believe he's 88 this year.

1 week later
#984 5 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

It would not surprise me at all as Doug Skow is working for em . Best way to beat em is buy em out . Say CGC sold 5000 plus MMr and AFMr at $8,000 that $40 million in lost sales that had to hurt enough to get sterns attention plus more games in the works

I think someone posted a just shipped MMr with a serial number nearing 1900. Not sure about AFMr but maybe they have sold 1500? That's more like 3500 machines in total. So probably more like $20 million but point taken.

#1027 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Stern built my MMr....the machine is very nicely built. Nothing at all like your typical Stern machine.

Same here. Robust MMR after 1.5 years just had side rails that were not factory sanded. were knife edged, and the right troll head broke loose. That's it.

#1087 5 years ago

So CGC states that it's a licensed game. Good find all around.

#1090 5 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

So there is hope for Addams Family remake!

And IJ maybe...

#1118 5 years ago

O-fish-shell.

2 months later
#2120 5 years ago

Wants and predictions for the MBr remake features made a few months ago. Some did ask for a plasma effect:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-would-you-like-to-see-as-mbr-new-features

#2132 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That plasma disc is just a $5 LED toy with an upgraded detailed ring to enhance the effect.

I'm sure there's some wiring and coding involved in it's functionality as well. Anyway it's just an LE feature.

#2143 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm a little surprised there are 1250 LE's....I suspect they sold mostly LE's on AFMRLE so the upped the number on MB? with so many LE's their really not that limited That being said I do like the topper (although not in the same class as AFM), and blue powder coating....the only other thing your really getting is a shaker, lockdown bar plate, and mirrored game blades....probably worth the extra coin.

and that plasma thingy.

#2161 5 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

oh so close. at expo now in Chicago gaming booth.
[quoted image]

Definitely not LEs though, with the stainless legs.

#2162 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

CGC have done their research and previous sales show most of their sales are for LEs. Demand is for LEs. Definitely not limited in my opinion but that is what the market is demanding, a number on a serial plaque with the total number produced. We do not mind, we are still in for a LE. Looking forward to the announcement. Hopefully there are plenty of machines ready to ship!

That makes SE and CE more limited probably in the long run unless CGC sells 3750 MBrs....

3 weeks later
#2972 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So someone tell me I won't regret buying a SE instead of the LE?? I mean, the topper does look really cool but I'm not a topper guy (in my small collection I only have 1 topper out of 7 pins) I can always get side mirrors and if I felt the need powder coat the hardware right?

If I was getting one I'd have the same outlook. Not a topper guy. I think the LE has the lockdown bar plate of monsters as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed?tu=kozmckpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.