(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,450 posts
  • 758 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Tranquilize
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 104 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 217 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240427_183845_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_0159.jpeg
IMG_0160.jpeg
IMG_0158.jpeg
IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,450 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 309.
#6201 1 year ago

I’ve been known to say you have two options, you can have it now or you can have it right.

I almost always choose right.

#6202 1 year ago

In trying to solve the tied to track Polly. Any thoughts on if this is worth painting up to match?

39DF432A-BFA7-405A-B720-B2B48772713D (resized).jpeg39DF432A-BFA7-405A-B720-B2B48772713D (resized).jpeg46E6A0EE-2D2D-4908-98B2-828CFBC0406A (resized).jpeg46E6A0EE-2D2D-4908-98B2-828CFBC0406A (resized).jpeg5B117147-103E-472B-8A36-AEAF6B5DE512 (resized).jpeg5B117147-103E-472B-8A36-AEAF6B5DE512 (resized).jpegC5F19FBB-B4B6-4F48-BF32-7FBB04F29451 (resized).jpegC5F19FBB-B4B6-4F48-BF32-7FBB04F29451 (resized).jpeg
#6203 1 year ago

Looks more like Polly’s trashy sister Penny lol

#6204 1 year ago
Quoted from polishedball:

In trying to solve the tied to track Polly. Any thoughts on if this is worth painting up to match?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just looks like a stripper

#6205 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

The way she is laying is certainly not helping!

#6206 1 year ago

Polly want that train

#6207 1 year ago
Quoted from Chubbie:

Polly want that train

The D-train! Whoo woooo.

#6208 1 year ago

In trying to solve the tied to track Polly. Any thoughts on if this

0EC79EEC-9F6B-4EC7-8D72-E6FD866A7221.gif0EC79EEC-9F6B-4EC7-8D72-E6FD866A7221.gif
#6209 1 year ago

Damn what year is it. Is cinemax still a thing??? lol but I would say worth painting what the heck you already got it.

#6210 1 year ago

Needs more rope. More hogtied, less spread eagle.

#6211 1 year ago

And a red ball gag

#6212 1 year ago
Quoted from Chubbie:

And a red ball gag

That’s too bdsm. Use a handkerchief. Google “tied to the tracks”

#6213 1 year ago

At least I got us off the topic of complaining about CGC. Lol. Yeah I figured this was not the way to go but the only model I found ready to print that seemed tied up. Maybe I’ll heat gun it and see about closing the legs some.

#6214 1 year ago

FWIW - LEs start in about two weeks. CGC has delayed announcing their next game because of the delay.

#6215 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

FWIW - LEs start in about two weeks. CGC has delayed announcing their next game because of the delay.

Seems like we have heard this before.

#6216 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

FWIW - LEs start in about two weeks

DBD757A6-EF55-4AB8-B1DB-95503C54E7B8.gifDBD757A6-EF55-4AB8-B1DB-95503C54E7B8.gif

#6217 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Actually, they have delayed announcing…anything at all.

Two weeks until they start building or two weeks until they start shipping?

Thanks for the secretive insider unofficial unconfirmed update.

#6218 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

When were they originally supposed to be announcing the next game? Was this supposed to be the original theme game (Pulp Fiction)?

#6219 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

This a F ing joke.

I’ve paid in full for the LE a year ago.

I don’t give a F about the CGC next game.

Done. Don’t care. Anybody want to pick up my CCLE, pm me

FOMO it again. Don’t care

#6220 1 year ago

They have some serious balls to announce a new game when they can’t even build and ship what was announced a year ago.

#6221 1 year ago

Bet tales Arabian nights is next.

#6222 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Bet tales Arabian knights is next.

No thanks

#6223 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Is this a joke, they haven’t announced anything in over a year.

#6224 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This a F ing joke.
I’ve paid in full for the LE a year ago.

Agree, but why did you pay in full Ice?

#6225 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Agree, but why did you pay in full Ice?

I’m an idiot

#6226 1 year ago

At 8% inflation one could argue you locked in a good price.

#6227 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

When were they originally supposed to be announcing the next game? Was this supposed to be the original theme game (Pulp Fiction)?

I don’t know. I was surprised when I heard this. A very brief chance encounter and I didn’t have any opportunity for follow up. What I heard at TPF this spring led me to believe the next game (not counting the small MMr run) after CCr was an original title and not a remake. Don’t know about the Pulp Fiction rumor; not something I was ever interested in.

Given that the original plan at Expo announce last year was that the entire CCr run would be done by the end of April 2022 it makes sense that the announcement of the “next” game would have been around now.

Quoted from Ktmat32:

Two weeks until they start building or two weeks until they start shipping?

I didn’t have a chance to clarify. I took it as “start to build” but after I thought about it that doesn’t really make sense if people have already been given final invoices (that would imply “start to ship”). And I didn’t get a chance to ask what caused this change from what we heard a few weeks ago.

Quoted from Ktmat32:

Thanks for the secretive insider unofficial unconfirmed update.

Nobody is more bummed than me that’s all we have.

#6228 1 year ago

Not to be a downer but that model, pose and playfield positioning simply looks trashy and weird.

I realize we can't have a figure across the tracks (that could have been awesome if possible) but that's simply the only positioning that would look good imo. A girl tied up beside the tracks, floating in the air, only look weird.

Obviously it's your game so do what you like.

#6229 1 year ago

What about a flat plastic that folds down when the train approaches (and hits it) then returns vertical when the train reverses? Spring loaded maybe. Could even appear just behind the track and fold backwards out of the way rather than passing under the train.

#6230 1 year ago

Yeah “Polly Pop-up”. That might be neat

#6231 1 year ago

Doesn't the mayor say, "... I think she likes it."? That figurine takes the joke from a passing innuendo that most people would miss to something that screams "perv."

#6232 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Not worth it ... delete!

#6233 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

The LEs start the next delay in 2 weeks? Good to know.

#6234 1 year ago
Quoted from Chubbie:

At 8% inflation one could argue you locked in a good price.

Wow, that is actually a great point. I wish that I had also paid in full, instead of just a deposit. The savings would have made the long wait feel less painful.

#6235 1 year ago

Sorry to sound dumb, but has the MSRP gone up in the past year for this game? I thought the SE has always been $8k.

#6236 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Sorry to sound dumb, but has the MSRP gone up in the past year for this game? I thought the SE has always been $8k.

SE has always been 8k yes.

#6237 1 year ago
Quoted from Master_of_Trolls:Wow, that is actually a great point. I wish that I had also paid in full, instead of just a deposit. The savings would have made the long wait feel less painful.

That is the opposite of what you would want to do.

9k now is worth less than 9k then. Hence, paying in full early essentially screwed people off of a ~10% inflation discount.

#6238 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

That is the opposite of what you would want to do.
9k now is worth less than 9k then. Hence, paying in full early essentially screwed people off of a ~10% inflation discount.

Sure assuming your $9K was stashed in your parts cabinet, had it been invested in almost anything it would be worth more like $8K today

#6239 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

CGC has delayed announcing their next game because of the delay.

I LOL’d

Like this even need to said by them… when it’s only them who have put themselves in that position over and over and over. It’s a bone thrown to make people think ‘oh nos….’ When it really comes off as trying too hard to deflect. Tell Ryan that’s something they should have worked out themselves

#6240 1 year ago

Horrible

#6241 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

I need this where did you get it?

thanks in advance, I love how trashy it looks right up my ally!!

#6242 1 year ago

Hi folks, I'm considering picking up a CCR in the near future. From the literature, it looks like all games are the same (SE, SE+, LE) just different cabinet configurations. Do I understand that correctly or am I missing something impacting game play with the different versions?

Thank you for your help.

#6243 1 year ago

Kaneda said on his podcast yesterday that he thinks the reason CCLE is delayed is due to CGC wanting Lyman’s code to be complete before shipping LEs out. He mentioned how there is no way CGC couldn’t get parts for over a year. Interesting to see if there is any truth to this.

#6244 1 year ago

Can anyone who has an SE let me know if the backbox width is actually 29”? I want to get one but my doorway is exactly 29” clearance… I have had 90’s b/w games in this room and those barely cleared the doorway

#6245 1 year ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Can anyone who has an SE let me know if the backbox width is actually 29”? I want to get one but my doorway is exactly 29” clearance… I have had 90’s b/w games in this room and those barely cleared the doorway

Manual for CCr states as follows:

Width: 29" (approx.)
Depth: 55" (approx.)
Height: 75" (approx.)

#6246 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Manual for CCr states as follows:
Width: 29" (approx.)
Depth: 55" (approx.)
Height: 75" (approx.)

Thanks, I saw that on the CGC webpage but wondered if the reality was less than that 29” stated width. The Flintstones I just sold was about 28.5” and it was like threading a needle to get it through the door.

#6247 1 year ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I just measured it. 28 and 5/8ths inches.

LTG : )

#6248 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Kaneda said on his podcast yesterday that he thinks the reason CCLE is delayed is due to CGC wanting Lyman’s code to be complete before shipping LEs out. He mentioned how there is no way CGC couldn’t get parts for over a year. Interesting to see if there is any truth to this.

HaHaHaHaHa.

That's some funny shit even for him.

#6249 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I just measured it. 28 and 5/8ths inches.

Thanks LTG!

#6250 1 year ago
Quoted from Polypin:

Hi folks, I'm considering picking up a CCR in the near future. From the literature, it looks like all games are the same (SE, SE+, LE) just different cabinet configurations. Do I understand that correctly or am I missing something impacting game play with the different versions?
Thank you for your help.

The FAQ (first post in this thread) should cover everything you want to know and then some.

Short answer: other than the topper, game play is identical across all three models.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arlington Heights, IL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mantua Township, NJ
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,450 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 309.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town/page/125 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.