(Topic ID: 310125)

Cactus Canyon Remake Club - New Sheriffs in Town! (with FAQs)

By jfh

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,417 posts
  • 756 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 384 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which version have you ordered and/or received?”

• Limited Edition [LE] 333 votes
    51%
  • Special Edition with Wild West topper [SE+] 103 votes
    16%
  • Special Edition [SE] 218 votes
    33%

(654 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpeg
20240415_145651 (resized).jpg
IMG_5053 (resized).jpg
IMG_5068 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240408_083646_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_031213_Drive (resized).jpg
AE50EDD5-0A2D-4824-883B-9B097D38C6FF (resized).jpeg
86B25964-BA83-413E-9949-4511DE3D5375 (resized).jpeg
Reward issue switches (resized).jpg
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif
Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1816 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240324-141652 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Cactus Canyon Remake FAQ (Part 1) Game Information Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #836 Demonstration videos of Topper Shootout mode Posted by jfh (2 years ago)

Post #3286 Leg crimp fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9030 Trough fix Posted by PM_Jeremy (1 year ago)

Post #9386 John Youssi’s initial idea sketch for the playfield art Posted by jtaudio (1 year ago)

Post #9938 Game play stream of LE with topper (dedicated topper cam) Posted by joelbob (1 year ago)

Post #10737 Sensor Trouble shooting guide Posted by jfh (1 year ago)

Post #11888 Adjusting inlane guides to minimize ball hop Posted by alveolus (12 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richard-nba-sf2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

312 posts in this topic match your search for posts by richard-nba-sf2. You are on page 1 of 2.
#221 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

There are a few tributes to Lyman in the game.
Thank you Doug_Duba and everyone at Chicago Gaming. Classy move.
RIP Sheriff Sheats.[quoted image]

Very nice!

RIP Lyman

#223 2 years ago
Quoted from polishedball:

Well I got the news I am number five on my distributor list, first home customer. He has delivered a couple so far so hopefully soon.

Cool!

#225 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Any word on yours yet?

Nope! Just send them a message and no news for me yet!

#227 2 years ago

Just curious, is there a preloaded “Bally” logo on the CCr to select on the mini screen under the DMD?
I saw some videos from Expo that had the Bally logo on that mini screen. Just wondering if the games that shipped have the option to switch between the Bally logo and the CGC logo.
Thanks!
Richard

3FBB1931-FA1B-4CF8-8DC1-B8E3875E8626 (resized).jpeg3FBB1931-FA1B-4CF8-8DC1-B8E3875E8626 (resized).jpeg
#230 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

There is an option to switch between the default Chicago Gaming Company and a user supplied one.
Whether there is a supplied userlogo.bmp file that has the Bally logo I don’t know but there is a Bally logo file in the FAQ that can be converted to bmp and used.
Perhaps one of the early recipients can comment.

Quoted from LTG:

Page 1-12 in the MBR manual has instructions on how to do this.
https://www.chicago-gaming.com/manuals/MB_Manual_Rev_1.pdf
LTG : )

Sounds good!
I have resized a Bally logo for fun so I will use that!
Thanks guys!
Richard

9C7D0B41-03C7-4ACC-80C9-C0173F48A6DD (resized).jpeg9C7D0B41-03C7-4ACC-80C9-C0173F48A6DD (resized).jpeg
#244 2 years ago

This is the thread that helped me make my custom logos. And the manual.
I’m not a PC expert either! May take a few tries!
But you will get it.

Richard

#276 2 years ago
Quoted from taz:

I got to play an SE at LSOG in Lutz this afternoon. It was parked next to a Mandalorian Pro and looked so much better in my humble opinion. CCR is very bright and colorful compared to what I recall playing at the PHoF years ago. The color graphics, lit side targets, call outs, and sound were amazing. I have an LE on order mainly for guests and theme since my guests have historically preferred my CGC remakes over anything else I have. So, I was a little worried how much I would enjoy it. Today, after playing short games on Rush, Mandalorian, and CCR, I'm totally happy I purchased CCR over the others. I didn't get deep into the code, so I have no idea how much fun long games will be for those who are good players, but I'm not a great player anyway.

Great to hear! Glad you enjoyed it!

#292 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Menu video.

Thanks Lloyd!

#297 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Video of the shootout mode when no topper is installed. To enable this mode you must have Adjustment G. 21 set to "Yes".

Cool! How do you know where your gun is aimed with no topper? Looks like the topper has some led lights on the bottom of it to indicate where your gun is pointing? Or maybe I’m wrong on this.
Thanks!

Richard

EF7E8627-C4AA-4163-B127-20069D013764 (resized).jpegEF7E8627-C4AA-4163-B127-20069D013764 (resized).jpeg
#301 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I didn’t say it was an exciting shootout
I’ll replace the video when I have a better sheriff.

Use the flippers to select the bad guy; hit both flippers to shoot.
(P.S. I’m stealing your picture for the FAQ)

Ok! Great. Was not sure if when you move the flipper the windows/bad guys get highlighted.
Thanks!

#304 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

For those that have prior CGC games - how are the pinballs that ship with them?
I’m used to the junk balls Stern ships and just replace them out of the gate.

They are good quality. I have my original balls in my AFMr and MBr after over a year (about 500 games on each). I should inspect them closer next time I have the glass off but I believe they are still in great shape.

I asked this question to Lloyd when I got the games NIb (ie: should I put ninja balls in right away). He said no need to do that.

Cheers!
Richard

#331 2 years ago
Quoted from aeneas:

Glad to see people are getting new games!
I made a few mods for the original CC to hide the metal, please see here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bubba-like-shiny-sliver-ball-cactus-canyon-club/page/3#post-6610485
This should fit the CGC remake too.

That looks really nice!

#340 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Well, I’m officially a club member! Awesome game. Amazing Cgc build quality as always. I have a couple interesting notes.
First, the lockdown bar was brushed steel (?). But the side rails weren’t. So that looked a little wrong to me and the guys who unpacked it. I may abrade the side rails as well.
There was a decent coat dust on top of the head. Also in top of the shipping box. Definitely seems like this has been sitting a while.
Goodie bag was a little thin. Manual, extra sling plastics, flipper gap spacer, power cord plate and a bunch of fuses.
There are some strobing leds in the apron and they are pretty aggressive. Like seizure inducing. I’d like to see if that can be tamed in settings. Haven’t had a chance to look yet.
Now aside from those minor things, THIS GAME RULES! Definitely reminds me of mmr but frankly the shots might be even butterier. (More buttery?). Anyway. This is a great shooting games. I’m still learning the rules as I haven’t played Cc much, but this game is fantastic. The dots are great. Sound is great, if a tiny bit repetitive.
All in all, this is a fantastic remake.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! The lock down bars on my other 3 remakes also a slightly brushed I believe.

Looks amazing!
Thanks for sharing the pics!

Thanks,
Richard

#360 2 years ago

Found someone local to make me a custom CGC sign. Just missing the CCr now!

093BCCAB-11A5-4FB4-8A52-C1362E5E6B0A (resized).jpeg093BCCAB-11A5-4FB4-8A52-C1362E5E6B0A (resized).jpeg
#363 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Any chance he would make some more? I would love to buy one!

I assume so? I just found him randomly on Facebook market place. In Canada. New Brunswick.

He posted a add with sports teams signs. He has a cnc machine and then uses paint and epoxy. I sent him the CGC logo from their webpage. This is what he came up with.

This sign looks amazing.

I could pass his info along if you like.

Richard

#372 2 years ago

Killing time waiting for the sheriff. My wife and I spray painted a little of the basement wall from a 70's iron-on. Helped tie on the DD screen prints. Carpet next in a couple weeks, will be my first time installing it, hope it goes well.
So excited to see Josh's update!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!!

#376 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Can you please share your CGC sign maker’s contact info please?

I just spoke with him, he said to contact him via FB messenger.
If you don’t have that he said for me to reach out to him for his phone or email.
Cheers!
Richard

E70A3247-836A-489D-AB61-4E7DC180CD8D (resized).pngE70A3247-836A-489D-AB61-4E7DC180CD8D (resized).png
#378 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Do you remember what the cost was on that?

$150, but I didn’t need shipping.

#390 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

It is a very good looking machine. Only played one game so far, so not really dialed in at all yet. Going to put a bit more pitch on it.
The playfield when in the raised position rests with the guns against the back box. I will probably put some rubber or foam pad there.
If there is anything you all want to see, let me know.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good! Thanks for sharing! Yes, maybe some thin felt on the back box where that gun hits would be good. Like the anti rattle tape that goes on the playfield glass maybe perfect.

Richard

#427 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinster5000:

I’ve gotten to the shootout a handful of times and can’t figure out what to do. You have maybe a few seconds to try and aim, but can’t seem to score anything. I could see why it would be set off in the default settings as I’m assuming you want the topper for the mode.
I haven’t beat the game or found it too easy. Think my best score is about 75 million so far with most coming under 30 million. My family and I aren’t the best players but this game appeals to all and it’s just a blast to play.
I would agree with the showdown multi ball, one of the best there is. Makes me drool for what they are coming up with on the new code.

I don’t have my game yet, but from the shootout video that was posted, I could not tell where the gun was aiming (the LE has the led lights just below the topper that shows you where the gun is pointed).

I was thinking if you can not aim the gun with the stock SE, someone in the modder community would make a led strip that would stick on directly bellow the DMD (or directly above) that would show you where the gun is pointing.

Or maybe I’m wrong and the stock SE there is a way to tell where the gun is? If you push the flipper left or right does it highlight the “bad guy” in the window?

Thanks,
Richard

#429 2 years ago
Quoted from The-Hum:

I thought this is why the topper was such a big deal originally and why the SE+ came to exist.
The pitch that I recall, with my admittedly weak memory, was that the topper would add a mode. People were upset that they needed an LE to have access to an extra mode (toppergate) and CGC made the decision to add the SE+ to the offering to ensure non LE owners would have access to the topper and mode if desired.
Hearing that the mode would be playable on the DMD alone was a surprise to me.

Ohh, maybe, I didn’t read all the arguing! Lol

If you can’t aim with the SE, I’ll just leave it off for now I suppose.

Gona be a blast either way! Can’t wait!

Richard

#442 2 years ago
Quoted from jonahk:

What shootout mode on the screen? I don't know what you're talking about? *quickly hops in car to drive to location to turn topper installed back to "off"*

Hahaha!

#447 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Its here!
Pretty standard setup.
Nice thick box from CGC
Spiral bound manual, spare sling plastics, fuses, spiral bound manual. And yes there is a keyfob plastic[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

She’s a beaut!

#458 2 years ago
Quoted from Nazz26:

I’m in the club. I had the itch for a new machine. Halloween CE #926 is to long of a wait. So I Purchased a CCse with Mike from Pinballs.com. My 4th nib purchase from him. Great guy to deal with. Now the wait begins. He said possibly a 4 week wait until delivery. Thanks again Mike.

I had good luck with Mike as well buying 2 NIB CGC remakes from him.
He is a busy man!

Richard

#466 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Or just put a black foam strip along the top front of the backbox.

Quoted from indypinhead:

The guns in the apron are going to be a real liability with the playfield in the up position. Someone needs to come up with a bumper attachment to the head that will allow the center of the apron to contact the head of the game BEFORE the guns make contact.
I always take a folded up towel and drape it over the front of the backbox before propping up the playfield.

Simple and great ideas!
That’s what I will do as well.

Richard

#487 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Interesting findings on the slope. I haven't measured mine yet, but am on the second line with the built in level. Center ramps have rarely rejected for me. Even slow shots seem to just make it around when I would have for sure thought it was a failed shot. I will have to put my digital level on it and see what I am at.

Do the digital levellers work better than the phone apps? Can you recommend a specific one/brand?
Thanks!

Richard

#502 2 years ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

Made ourselves some 3D printed railroad tracks for our CCr Special Edition today. I think it’s the one thing that we were truly missing from the LE model so had to add ‘em.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They look great!
Well done!

#503 2 years ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

Thank you. No it doesn’t take away from gameplay, we designed them ourselves and we plan on selling these on our website, Pinside and on eBay in the near future.
This is the first day with them installed (on location) so we just want to make sure they work properly and hold up, etc before listing them for sale.

Nice! Looking forward to that!
Thanks,
Richard

#513 2 years ago
Quoted from ToolfanJeff:

Ordered my SE back in November from Dominic over at The Pinball Company. Got the call this morning that it was shipping out today. Should be in hand by Thursday. So ready!

Great news! Share some pics with us!

#532 2 years ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to let you know that our Train Track MOD for CGG's Cactus Canyon Remake is now available for the SE and SE+ models.
Below are links to both Pinside and to our Website:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1012-ulekstore/06608-train-track-mod-for-cgc-s-cactus-canyon-se-se-machines
https://www.ulekstore.com/category_s/2070.htm
P.S. We're headed to the arcade to do our "How To Install" instructional video shortly and will update the link on our website and on our Pinside Shop's listing within the next 24 hours or so.
Thank you again for your interest in our MOD and looking forward to doing business with you.
-David[quoted image][quoted image]

Cool!
Ordered a set!
Thanks!
Richard

#541 2 years ago
Quoted from ToolfanJeff:

SE was delivered this morning. Absolute beauty. Love the way it shoots. The lighting really stands out to me. All the pics and vids I’d seen didn’t do the lighting justice! Call outs are kick ass, too. Very well put together and sturdy as hell just like other Chicago Gaming pins. Hope everyone that is still waiting for theirs gets good news soon. Cheers!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!
Thanks for sharing!

Richard

#544 2 years ago

I couldn't agree more! Come on CGC! Get Richard his game!

Quoted from transprtr4u:

You are such a postive person... happy for everyone else.
I sincerely wish you get the first one shipped to Canada.
Good on you.

Thanks guys! I appreciate that!

Im very grateful to be able to buy and enjoy such amazing games!

Cheers!
Richard

#555 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

In the club.[quoted image]

Yeah man!

#612 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I just spoke with Brian on the phone. They aren't sold out yet. So if you want one, you better jump on it. There are only 100 available total.

Cool! Ordered one!
Thanks for checking!

Richard

#647 2 years ago
Quoted from Gallatinfly:

I just received the train track mod for my SE today. Thank you ULEK for the super quick order to ship time. I only need one other item…the game.

Nice! I’ll be in the same boat soon!

#650 2 years ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

Thanks ULEK! Looks good and just in time. Two photos without glass and one with and this game is in a low light room.
The only spot you cannot see, and this is also for the LE with tracks already installed, is the far left bad guy drop target. You can still see it’s yellow pf light.

Wow! They look great!
Thanks for posting!

Richard

#666 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I will be there and plan to write a recap for the club Friday night. I suspect the presentation will be focused on “how did we improve Cactus Canyon” (including the enhanced code). Not expecting to hear an official announcement on the Sharpe/Sheats upgrade kit, though that would be a pleasant surprise.
If you’ll be there and want to chat about Cactus Canyon or almost anything pinball I’m easy to spot as I move around on a pretty unique scooter.

Thank you for that!
I look forward to reading it!

Richard

#680 2 years ago

But still no Sheriff in Canada for Richard! It's just not right.

Lol! Not yet!

#704 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Got an opportunity to play the game where I could actually hear it. Only played about 20 minutes but I’ll say I’m stoked to be in on this game.
Like most, I had not seen the remake in person before today. Perhaps because of the LEDs or lighting conditions this game simply does not photograph well. It looks just amazing in person. The new dots fit perfectly, sound is good, more quotes than I remember and surprisingly (at least to me) was that the game shoots better than I remember. This is Williams 90s pinball. Not deep; just plain fun to play. For those getting the topper it’s more integrated into the game than I initially thought even if mostly for lighting and movement effects. It’s certainly not an afterthought like most toppers and even has art on the sides to give it a more finished look.
Since I have an LE on order I focused on the LE differences. The Gun Metal Gray powder coat fits perfectly and has a nice matte finish. It “fits” the look better in person then in pictures. Anyone who wants the train tracks will be happy with the aftermarket ones though I liked the new mine sculpt and cart a lot and Bart is so much better than the original. I was very skeptical about the wood apron (probably because I really like the blue on the SE) but it is very subtle and looks terrific. The prototypes at TPF don’t have the same apron card styles but I presume the production LEs will.
I was also worried about the use of RGB lighting. Shouldn’t have been. Very nicely done and not over the top.
There were a couple playfield tweaks being made to the games that have made it into production that I’ll get in the FAQ under things to look for though they will only be applicable to a very small number of early games.
Looking forward to the presentation tonight and will have a full recap later. Talked with Butch for a bit. I’m so glad he landed with CGC!
Early on I said I thought this game would be a sleeper hit. I’m absolutely convinced of that now. This should sell a lot, especially to those new to the hobby.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thanks for the write up!
Have fun man!

Richard

#752 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Did anyone ask when Richard is going to get his game ?

Hahahaha!!!

#757 2 years ago

I can not wait to watch it! Hope to get a chance tonight!

I hope everyone there is having a blast!

Richard

#821 2 years ago

I have bought 2 of these from pinball life. It looks to be the exact same one that came in my AFMr SE stock from CGC.

#858 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

I just hope they still do something about those topper arms doing a full, unrealistic 360 movement.
I’m certain there’s a reason; timing, maybe better for the motors (?), but it would really be nice if they could just stop where our human arms usually would. They just look like chicken wings here
[quoted image]

The first time I saw the arms go all the way around I thought it was super cool!

Also, thanks for everyone posting about TPF, great to see everyone had a blast!

I listened to the CGC seminar, like everyone said, well done CGC! Thanks for making such great games!

Thanks,
Richard

#886 2 years ago

The game has played almost flawlessly so far. I’ve only experienced a stuck closed switch on the beer mug shot. Pulled the switch and just bent it with my finger away a little bit. Playing perfect ever since. What’s a respectable beer mug shot champion score anyway? My wife has 221. I had 64 before she over took me. She crushes me on this game. This is the only game I’m not the GC on. She has 142 mill. My best is 137 mill.

Wow! Game looks great!
Thanks for the pics man!

#904 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I got my ship notification this morning

Same here! For the signed print.

Richard

#913 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Got my game set up last night. I must say the quality is amazing!!! Also went a head and put the alt translite in. It’s a huge upgrade as well!
I have one thing I’m not sure about though. Every time the ball exits the pop bumpers or the mine lock, it triggers a shot to Bart. Should it be doing that?
[quoted image]

Looks amazing! Have fun man!

Richard

#930 2 years ago
Quoted from steve-o:

Such a beauty!

Ohh yeah baby!

#941 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

you sir are unstoppable .....
great job keep it up !
now if you could only get a machine sent to Richard ......

We need to set up an online petition to get this done!

Hahaha!! You are funny guys!
Cheers!
Richard

#943 2 years ago
Quoted from steve-o:

Very impressive pin. Our family should love it. It even came on a pallet with my name tattooed on the runners. ...STUD
JFH- the packing sheet pic is 4 U.
Played one game so far and I “Couldn’t hit the broad side of a burrito.”
Great job CGC!

Looks great!! Enjoy!!

Richard

#949 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’ve stubbed in a section on what to do when you get your game and hope to finish over the weekend. If someone who got their game could verify for me if the keys attached to the shooter rod are both coin door keys like WMS games were with backbox keys inside the coin door or one of each, I’d appreciate it.
The instructions are actually in the manual but it can’t hurt to have a good outline.
Oh, and since everyone wants to know when Richard is getting his game I put the answer in the Miscellaneous section of the FAQ.

Lol, I can’t wait to get the game so you can update the answer!

#971 2 years ago

Shaker adjustments? Do I have to enable it?

Yes! I believe so. I did on my MBr when I added it.

#973 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There is no shaker in the SE.
You have to buy it first, then install, then adjust settings as required.

Correct! I assumed he had put one in!

Shake it up baby!

I got my CGC shaker from Pinball Life.

Richard

#975 2 years ago

I have installed a shaker. Where are the adjustments for it?

I don’t have my game yet. Not sure what the new menu is like.

It should be in there somewhere.

Flip thru the manual, should tell you where the shaker enable/adjustment is.

Hope you get it soon!

Richard

#977 2 years ago

I’m just not seeing it anywhere.

Hmmm…

On my MBr SE I went into the CGC and it was in there.

#979 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

You have to go into the cgc menu , not the regular wms code menu.
You get in there by holding down the test button for a few seconds, and you will see all the specific cgc options.

The CCr just has the one new menu. I believe.

#1012 2 years ago
Quoted from Nazz26:

First Chicago gaming machine and it is a beauty. A couple of minor tweaks, realignment of shooter rod and need to figure out the loose lockdown bar. Big thanks to Mike at Pinballs.com. All went well accept Chicago gaming forgot to pack a power cord. I’m using the one from my mame machine. Mike is on it and already shipped one out.

Looks great!!!

#1053 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

It looks like your machine has a fix to that problem installed on it. You have a metal bracket there that the other machine does not have. I wonder if that was one of the fixes they had to come up with on the line while making them.

I see what you mean now, I did not at first. Yes it does look different.

Richard

#1056 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Was suppose to get my game yesterday - delayed in another state. Should arrive today!

Sweet!!

#1064 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

CCr has arrived at the house! The rest of my work day is gonna be long....

Nice!!!! Looking forward to some pics!

#1099 2 years ago

The real question is..... Has Richard got word on when he will get is game!?

Haha! Nope! Not yet!
Got my train tracks, shaker, mirror blades…
All good! I’m sure it will be worth the wait!
Current view:

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1101 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Did CGC ship ANY games to Canada yet?

I’m not sure.

#1103 2 years ago

Not that I have seen and the first better go to Richard or we storm CGC!

Haha!

#1127 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Not sure if anyone cares, but I do see people asking others sometimes. My games build date is 3/26/22. I hope to have my unboxing video out tonight.

Nice! Looking forward to that!

#1155 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

In my opinion...CGC games are the best built pinball machines on the market today.

I agree.

#1165 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Here you go. For those waiting on your game this will give you an idea on what you are in for!

Thanks man! Great video!

Richard

#1184 2 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I just got these in the mail. They look incredible.
Also, the brown envelope has my cliffy set. I plan to install these over the weekend.
[quoted image]

They look great!
Looking forward to your results!

#1187 2 years ago

I went in dry. Wet method unnecessary. The are repositionable. They went in easy. The hinge bolt hole is small. I recommend not removing the eyelet. I did on the first one and was able to recover and get it back in. Used a scalpel to make my own hole to put the hardware back in.

Nice! Looks great!

#1210 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Richard still better be there!

Quoted from jfh:

Sadly, no longer.
Hoping he gets his game soon though!

Haha!

Same here!

Everyone’s games are looking great! Hope you guys are doing well!

Richard

Quoted from chuckcasey:

My CCr arrived! Kind of... it was a process and wait even after arriving to my area.
I ordered from my local distributor (6th pin bought from them) on the day CGC started selling after I was at the unveiling in Chicago...and the wait begun.
And now the wait is over. I was notified that "your CCr shipped" and two weeks later NOTHING... so finally the distributor figured out they were hostage at the local UPS freight depot. The distri drove up and I met him. After 2.5 hours of waiting on the crazy UPS depot having to find all the pins (he was picking up 20) I got my CCr SE !!
The shipping box and pallet are tricky... serious. If you're use to opening Sterns and JJPs like me well you're in for a change.
TIP: First step. Undo all the screws holding the small wood planks to the pallot. These small planks are holding the carboard box. Step two: Pull the carboard box UP and off the pin. Third step: CAUTION - cut the straps securing the pin to the pallot but DO NOT cut the strap marked with the warning (this is the same strap you have on Sterns and JJPs which secure the backbox to the game). The straps are all the same color (green on mine) and would be easy to cut that back back box strap causing serious damage). The rest is very typical. Also, my coin box was NOT secure and was bouncing around in the game but caused no damage.
The large wood thing on the coin door (see pic) is what they used to wrap the pallet straps around the game.
Here are some pics:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Looks great!

#1220 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I found a good color for the tracks. It's Rust-Oleum Satin Expresso. The satin finish still has much gloss so go with flat Expresso if you desire

Cool! The stock Colour of the modded tracks for the SE seems close to the LE version of the tracks correct?

Looking good guys!

Richard

#1224 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I found a good color for the tracks. It's Rust-Oleum Satin Expresso. The satin finish still has much gloss so go with flat Expresso if you desire

Looks great! I like both colours!

#1262 2 years ago

Hahaha, any day now I hope!
Doing this in the meantime!
Had some parts laying around…

52548321-116B-4032-B335-844D1E834040 (resized).jpeg52548321-116B-4032-B335-844D1E834040 (resized).jpeg
#1276 2 years ago
Quoted from Cache_Money:

What an emotional rollercoaster of purchasing my first pin. Fedex was set to deliver this morning. I never received a called, so inquired this afternoon. Fedex has LOST the pallet, and is now calling their other docks.

Ohh no! Hope they get it soon!
Let us know!

Richard

#1286 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

maybe its in your dock ... finders keepers

Haha, maybe!

#1296 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

With all the effort of #John these repetative are getting tiresome ...

I’m just hoping I get my game before the Toronto Raptors win the championship again!

#1371 2 years ago
Quoted from pch3727:

Just paid my invoice! Looks like I'll be officially joining the club any day now.

Sweeeeeeet!

Richard

#1390 2 years ago
Quoted from JoshieB:

After many days/weeks of checking my email like a crazy person, finally got that invoice! (Ordered Early Nov) AND email from Brian Allen that the backglass is in the next batch getting made. Good day for the inbox

Great news!

Hope
You enjoy it!

Richard

#1415 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Got the train tracks and art blades installed today. I'm very happy with both of them.
I did go ahead and paint up the tracks before installing them. Luckily, I do boardgaming and miniature wargaming on the side, so I'm pretty comfortable with a paint brush at this scale.
I have to agree with others, these art blades from Brian Allen are very high quality. They reposition pretty easily, and are made from nice material. I found them a fair bit easier to install than some other blades I've bought.
Also, I haven't seen it mentioned, but the Brian Allen art blades really brighten up the game. The blue sky and bright colors lighten the game up considerably compared to the black side-panels that come stock.

Looks great! What colour paint did you choose?

Richard

#1422 2 years ago
Quoted from Cache_Money:

I need help. My machine was delivered today and box was perfectly fine. I tossed the box. My friends showed up and I started to prep. I realized that it looks like the strap down the middle may have been set too tight and displaces the board under the back piece. Not sure I can return it now. Any advice?

Let us know how you make out!

Hope it works out.

Richard

#1559 2 years ago

Finally, it's official.
[quoted image]

Nice!!

#1570 2 years ago

To be 100% clear, when I say "set up" I mean assembled and playable. I got it unboxed, roughly leveled, and played it for about an hour. Then had to unplug it, and cart it into another room. Unfortunately my CC arrived directly in the middle of a remodel of the basement/game lounge. My area is nowhere near as cool as yours JFH, but here are the pics. It's a mess..... Born on date was about 1 week ago.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking great! Thanks for sharing the pics!

#1604 2 years ago
Quoted from kapaun:

"In order to evenly distribute them across the country, they are sending them out a few at a time to each distributor instead of one getting a huge load and others nothing (we appreciate that greatly). Our first few have gone to public venues so people can play the game. " - Carolina Pinballs YouTube channel

Well, let’s go Canada! I’ll volunteer to be the first here!

#1616 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

One of the best presentations I’ve ever seen at a show and terrific for owners of Cactus Canyon remake. I just need to edit two parts of the video together and put it online. The non-video summary may take some time, but it’s on my to-do list.

Great! I would love to watch it again as well!
Thanks!

Richard

#1624 2 years ago

Thanks jfh !

#1627 2 years ago

Pinball Lounge remodel done. Now on to the second room. CCr has her new spot.
[quoted image]

Looks amazing!!!

#1628 2 years ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

CCr 1448, April 1, 2022 born date. First photo, life imitates art (my gameroom). Second photo, lol, Bart apparently walked on my game. Third photo is the box, and fourth is the Tilt mechanism on the box.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great pics!!!
Thanks!!!

Richard

#1696 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

All these posts in one day a way thought they finally got Richard his game

Lol, not yet!

#1722 1 year ago
Quoted from JoshieB:

My machine arrived today with a pretty ugly looking box, but I took off half before signing for it and machine seems ok (can't setup until later). Kudos to CGC for their interior packing methods! SN #1460 for whomever is keeping score
[quoted image]

Nice!

#1727 1 year ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Delivered today[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Looks great man!!

#1734 1 year ago

I'll post some pictures later of getting it into the house then downstairs myself, This was a lot easier in my 30's than 50 now. Made it bump free though. Just getting the legs on now.

Nice! Glad it is safe!

#1777 1 year ago
Quoted from pch3727:

Got it setup! The game is a ton of fun. Whole family loves it.
[quoted image]

Man, that looks great!

#1793 1 year ago
Quoted from whiteyjfm:

Took me 4 days to read through this thread. We have a SE+ on order but I don't expect to see it this year. It will be a long year. It is good to read all the good and not so good about the game. By the time we get ours, I should be an "expert". LOL

Nice! With CGC it is all good man, not to worry!

Richard

#1825 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Created a "How To" for those needing tips on installing Brian's art package.

Cool stuff!

#1832 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

After getting my hands on a MB CE I now want one of these. Even though I've never played one before. Looks fun as shit and the MB just "feels good". Id imagine this does too.

Everyone who has their SE seems to be loving it. No brainer man. Order one!

Richard

#1834 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I joined the club this weekend. This game is great. Best one yet from CGC in my honest opinion. Code is great.

Wow! Nice! Glad you are enjoying your game!

Richard

#1836 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

CGC has shipped around 250 games now. Unless you're in the middle of nowhere, there is a good chance a location near you has one to play. Take advantage of the Pin Map to find one and go give it a play!

Sadly, I am pretty much “in the middle of nowhere”! No CCr around me!
Hope to get mine soon!

Richard

#1852 1 year ago
Quoted from cldgin2:

Just ordered my CCRSe. Very excited to get and start modding this very fun machine. I fell in love with it at the Texas Pinball Festival.
Cannot wait!

Nice! Good for you!

Quoted from tdiddy:

In the club !!!
[quoted image]

Wow! Nice set up!

Richard

#1879 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Also noticed that the game volume is not nearly as loud as my AFM remake. Is there a an adjustment on the amp?

You can increase the volume on the inside of the door. If that’s what you mean!

Richard

#1884 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Yes I know that, I’m saying the volume when turned up almost all the way to 28, 30, is still not as loud as my AFM at half volume.

Ohh. Right!
Let us know what you find!

Richard

#1896 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Can we see a box that says ... export Canada for Richard ...

Haha, that would be nice!

#1898 1 year ago

Got a new GC tonight. Factory settings. Maybe it pales in comparison to those who say they have "beaten" the game, but I'm proud anyway. Still havnt reached high noon......
[quoted image]

Nice!!!

#1943 1 year ago
Quoted from daveddd14:Is CGC a 5/6/7 day work week because if they are just M-F then 57 in 5 days means we could be done with the 500 SE's in less than 3 weeks. Somewhere between the 17th and 24th of May. LE's at the beginning of June is looking very possible just like jfh said.

I hope the wait for my SE is almost over! Hard to believe! Exciting!

#1985 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

As soon as Richard gets his SE in Canada, then we have to be coming to the end of the first SEs being run. #getRichardhisSE

Haha!

#2002 1 year ago
Quoted from cldgin2:

It’s here!!! So excited.
As promised : Build date 5/02/22 Serial # 1615
[quoted image]

Nice line up!

#2004 1 year ago
Quoted from cldgin2:

Thank you! Not pictured is my ‘79 Bally Star Trek

Cool!

#2031 1 year ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

She's waiting for me! One more night shift and I can go pick her up!!
[quoted image]

Nice!

#2034 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Richard waiting for the call....
It's coming my friend ... I can feel it
[quoted image]

Haha!!

#2045 1 year ago
Quoted from EmeraldWeapon:

Can anyone with a planetary pinball shaker motor confirm that the shaker motor is supposed to make a chirping noise when it is gently rumbling? When it's rumbling hard there is no chirp.

I have not noticed that. I’ll listen for it next game.

Quoted from jfh:

I have decided I’m not going to use or display my alternate acrylic backglass. Will be posting in the marketplace in the next couple days. I don’t know the LE number because I haven’t opened the package yet.

I love both! But I’ll be leaving the original backglass art like my other remakes.

Richard

#2078 1 year ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

Hey everyone exciting day Zach just said my game is in he got a shipment earlier than expected I'll post the numbers for tracking purposes when I get it!

Sweet!!

#2159 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Got the huge banner now just need the le in the tmnt spot.
[quoted image]

Looks great!

#2188 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Looks like we are getting to the end of the SE run if they numbers did indeed start at 1250</blockquote

I think we speculated seeing LEs possibly end of May / Early June with production of the SE line wrapping up
At least we hoped, still no problem waiting as I know it will be amazing !!

Nice!

Glad the LE owners are getting close to getting their games!

I reached out to my distributor, and it looks like my game is getting close!

Pumped!

Richard

#2191 1 year ago

They should be upgrading you to a LE, no charge.

Haha! No need for that! Just pumped to get my game!

Richard

#2196 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Enquiring minds want to know - did your distributor define “getting close”?

I asked if I would get my game on the first run, he said:

“You certainly will. I have a bunch sitting in our warehouse in Washington State. However, the UL approval decals are not on the games yet…so CGC doesn’t want us to bring into Canada. As soon as we get the go ahead…you’ll be the first.”

Richard

#2198 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Decals? Your game is being held up because of a missing DECAL? <not so silent scream goes here>

Lol. Just glad it is coming!

Richard

#2246 1 year ago
Quoted from MadEwokHerd:

I'm officially in the club today. S/N #1693 built on May 11. Working great straight out of the box.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nice! Looks great!

Richard

#2251 1 year ago

Any update on when you will be receiving your game?

Soon. Distributor is waiting for customs clearance basically, to bring them into Canada.

Richard

#2261 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

My game is the same way. I put a support ticket into CGC about this and they say it is normal. Whatever. My CCr is on 28 volume and is barely as loud as my AFMr at 6 volume.

That seems odd.

#2272 1 year ago

I agree my MMr and AFMr are set to a much lower volume but are way louder. I don't know what the fix could be.

But when it turned to the correct volume it sounds just as good as the others?

Richard

#2281 1 year ago

You have to adjust the volume very high to be able to hear it. Where as I set MMr, AFMr to the minimum (8) and its almost too loud. I have the minimum volume option set so I can go below 8. If I set my volume high on MMr, AFMr its way too loud to tolerate. You can't go way too loud to tolerate on CCr. I'm as high as I can go on CCr and it's not quite loud enough. I could go higher but it starts to sound distorted.

On all 3 of my remakes I have the min vol off so I can lower below 8.

Sounds like there are some CCr with volume issues then?

Other owners have confirmed that their volume on their CCr is comparable to the other 3 remakes (when set at the same number) correct?

Richard

#2284 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Same. My volume is very loud like mmr. I think it’s set on 4 or something.

Ohh OK.
That makes sense.

Richard

#2288 1 year ago
2932C050-670F-4748-AD5B-B65D9B83575E (resized).jpeg2932C050-670F-4748-AD5B-B65D9B83575E (resized).jpeg
#2297 1 year ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

Has anyone put mirrors blades in? I would like to see how it looks, I’m not sure what blades to commit to.

I have mirror blades on all 3 of my CGC SEs. They look great!

I have a set already on hand to put on my CCr when it arrives!

Richard

#2305 1 year ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

Thanks !
Is there one right against the shooter knob ? If not , somehow I ended up with 4 washers

How does the powder coat look?
Let’s see some pics!

Richard

#2310 1 year ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

My " Rusty " cactus canyon
[quoted image]

Lookin good!

#2325 1 year ago
Quoted from FParker185:

I finally got mine tuesday, unboxed it today. I'm CC-1729, oddly though there is no build date. Shipper picked it up from CGC Monday morning, must have been one of the last ones off the line Friday afternoon
[quoted image]

Nice!

#2333 1 year ago
Quoted from locustgrovepin:

Picking mine up this morning, then a 4 hour drive home.

Nice! Drive safe!
Get a “Pinball On Board” sticker.

Richard

#2364 1 year ago
Quoted from kapaun:

Was able to play CCr the same day as MMr and AFMr. Does anyone else think the flippers feel significantly better on CC than the other remakes? I’ve always found AFMr and MMr flippers to feel “mushy”.

My NIB AFMr and MBr both felt great out of the box.
My MMr I got used with about 1500 plays, the flippers didn’t feel as good. So I rebuilt them, changed the spring that pulls them back (previous owner had a spring that was a little to heavy), and spent sometime aligning them correctly. Now they feel great.

Richard

#2372 1 year ago
Quoted from Pizza-Bob:

Am I crazy starting to loose interest in this title.

See ya!

#2373 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I've been down this road twice w/ the CGC remakes (MMr & MBr). It takes 'em a while to get the machines out. What you will get in the end is worth the wait. You'll be getting the best made pin on the market....
***side note***
My wait for the LE is easy for me right now. I'm enjoying the daylights out of my Rush premium.[quoted image]

Nice!

#2414 1 year ago
Quoted from Gman3:

Just got a call… my LE ships today !

Nice!!

Looking forward to seeing that!!

Edit:

Richard

#2424 1 year ago

Mine is happening about once every 2 or 3 games in home use. It's quite irritating. I just opened a ticket with CG. We'll see what they suggest.

Hope you get it solved soon, sounds a bit frustrating,

Richard

#2425 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you !
CGC wants to build the best and support the best. And they have done it. Tech support needed on CCR has been so small you wouldn't believe.
I feel like the Maytag repair man. Loneliest guy on the planet.

Haha! Glad to hear!
Thanks Lloyd!

Richard

#2432 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I opened another ticket last week for the lower volume that my game has, several others have reported this too. Usually quick to respond but nothing yet, so I assume it has been reported to the engineering department. Anybody else get a response?

If you call during the day George will most likely be glad to give you a quick update on the tickets progress. That’s what I have done in the past.

Hope you get it worked out soon!

Richard

#2453 1 year ago
Quoted from DJY2J:SE delivered today

Nice!!!

Congratulations! Would you mind taking a picture of the area to the left side of Bart on your machine? I'm curious about how the plate he's mounted to sits on your newer build machine. Thanks!

Yeah, let’s figure this out.

Richard

#2463 1 year ago

Thank you. Looks like maybe the gap on the left is smaller on your machine than my early April build. Hmmm... Baseplate appears to be the same though.

I’m finding it hard to tell as the angle of the pic is not the same.

#2466 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

My SE is on a FedEx freight truck bouncing along the road between IL and CO. Monday delivery scheduled 10:30-12:30, then I will unceremoniously open the box, setup the game and then have fun!

Nice! Have fun!

Richard

#2498 1 year ago

6.5° pitch. Here's a pic of the ball hangup. Investigating how Bart is attatched now.

Sucks, I wonder why your gap is bigger? Can you rotate it like you suggested?

Richard

#2500 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Monday seems so far away.

Closer than me!!

Richard

#2501 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

So many posts ... thought Richard got his game .

Haha, Not yet!

I talked to Ryan this week, they are just waiting on paper work out of their control.

Was nice to speak with him, I told him how much we all appreciate CGCs hard work and dedication.

Richard

#2503 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

Still no word on the LEs huh ?

Negative.

#2505 1 year ago

Solution. Using some small channel locks, I bent this corner back towards the back of the machine, closing the gap. The ball can no longer rest there.
[quoted image]

Great! Glad it is OK now!

Richard

#2510 1 year ago

Thanks!

Yes, the metal plate in front/below. It's not rusty or beat up, just looks that way due to lighting and close up. Everything looks and plays great on my machine now.

That’s great man!
Glad to hear it.

Richard

#2513 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

You don’t know Richard and the saga of his game? That is required knowledge for members of this thread.
He has hundreds of new friends hoping to see his game being the first delivered to Canada after having it sit in a warehouse a ridiculous amount of time because it’s missing a UL approval sticker. Medical personnel have been dispatched to his home multiple times as he now suffers from a newly diagnosed condition known as wileecoyatecactusgamuswithheldynus which causes severe mental stress, heart rhythm fluctuations and the fear of a cartoon anvil falling on his game.

Hahahahaha!

#2519 1 year ago

It has officially received 30 ratings and will appear in the top 100 in a few days.
"This game has received its 30th rating this week. It will be included in next weeks Pinside Pinball Top 100 calculation!"

Cool!!

#2524 1 year ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Wait a sec…is this the same guy that leant out his original Williams MM (which resided at a Canadian strip club) for CGC to base/duplicate the current MMr product on?
If not, who was that guy?

Wow! No, not me! But that sounds like a cool story I’ve never heard before!

Richard

#2526 1 year ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Yeah it’s a wild story…I think jfh would recall the history better then I.
I tried to search any references to it on pinside, but I can’t find it.
It might have been one of those crazy pinball dreams.
Sorry if it’s not true.

Haha, nice!

Richard

#2530 1 year ago
Quoted from dog:

Anyone outside US received a CCR yet?

I don’t believe so.

#2545 1 year ago

The wait stinks for sure! I never expected this but it will keep be busy till my LE shows up.......[quoted image]

Nice!! Let us know what you think of it!
I have never played one.

Richard

#2564 1 year ago
Quoted from kapaun:

"Hardware kit easily added or removed"

Hoping it is available to watch later!

#2629 1 year ago
Quoted from kcirrick:

I took delivery of my SE May 24. It took me two hours to get the machine up the four front porch steps, through the door and setup in the game room. I’ve found the laws of physics and leverage to be my friend. (Irrelevant full disclosure: I’m a 66 year old fart with a heart condition, bad back, arthritis, etc who put his wants aside while putting others first most of his life and now enjoys a hobby that many might think he is too old for.)
I’ve experienced no mechanical issues with the machine so far. The only physical issue was the plastic channel the playfield glass fits under at the top end of the machine was slightly bowed down so it was difficult to slide the glass in risking cracking the channel. Using a heat gun I gently warmed the channel to relax it a bit and no longer have the problem.
The only other issues I’ve had was having the ball get stuck in several places. It has not gotten stuck next to Bart as it has for others, but it has gotten stuck several times behind the wire gate in front of Bart. The gate seemed a little stiff so I worked it a bit to loosen it up and the ball no longer gets stuck there.
A slow moving ball can get stuck just inside the left side of the mine when it is in the lowered position. The machine is level so I may need to do a slight mod so the ball can no longer get stuck in that little corner.
A slow ball can also get stuck in the gap in the out hole hole protector. I forcefully pushed the metal edge of the protector down and the microscopic difference stopped the ball from getting stuck. I may dremmel that a bit to smooth out the metals edge though.
As far as mods go, I modified some HO scale train parts and added railroad tracks under the train including a bit of trestle and a tunnel. It’s still a work in progress needing some adjustment and paint.
I have the Laseriffic topper. It doesn’t interact with the game, but it’s more cost effective. It looks nice, but it’s clear plexiglass and needed something so I printed out cartoon pictures of western town buildings and simply taped them behind the plexiglass as an experiment. I feel it added that needed something. (I noticed the mountains on my topper are flipped around, but it matters not.)
My Flyland Designs art blades will arrive this week. It’s the first time I decided to add blades to one of my games and I felt these looked the best with the most detail.
I’ve really been enjoying the game. No shots are too difficult and the rules aren’t overly complicated. Buying a new machine is a big decision and I have no regrets with this one.

Looking good!

Richard

#2640 1 year ago

CCr SE is officially included in the Top 100 list.
[quoted image]

Cool!

#2644 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Nice!!!!!!

#2676 1 year ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Wow; no posts. All quite on the western front

Yup.

#2702 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I will for sure try that before I turn them off. I don’t normally complain about lighting, so these must be really bad.

I’m looking forward to experiencing this, it sounds like it adds a bit of difficulty to the shot and may be cool.

Richard

#2716 1 year ago

Any link to the seminar or was it not recorded?

I’d like watch that as well if anyone has a link.

Richard

#2718 1 year ago

His presentation starts at 3:03:20

Nice!!!
I’ll watch it on the big screen tonight!

Richard

#2725 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I got these and while it didn’t include a size I thought would be exactly perfect, I can confirm they work great!

Could you peel them off easy? Say if the lights get turned down in a code update.

Thanks!

Richard

#2736 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I installed the train station from Mezel today. Once they post the installation instructions, I’ll plug in the lantern light.

Looks great! Does it obstruct the view in any way? It doesn’t look like it.

Richard

#2770 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

How long does it take to get a sticker for Richards game ?
WTH .......

Haha! I’ll go cross the border tonight, break in, bring it home!

#2778 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

An original title is coming?

Yup.

#2791 1 year ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

Anyone else have trouble getting responses back from tech support ? I've opened a ticket. Sent videos they requested etc . Been crickets . Tickets been open for two weeks with no suggestions. Bart registers hits when ball is plunged or drains or just at random . It also repeatedly trys to kick the ball out of the Bart trough when there is no ball in there.

Give them a call tomorrow.

#2798 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

You do the same and ask them for your sticker

Haha, I already bugged my dealer and Ryan enough! They have done all they can!

I cant believe it's almost Canada Day and Richard does not have his game! Dealers down here in the States have them in stock for instant purchase but they still cant get them certified in Canada? UGH!

Haha, to think I shovelled my outdoor stairs leading down to the walk out basement all winter in case it showed up!

#2827 1 year ago

Havin’ a few beer while I wait…

#2839 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I still think you have one of the coolest looking rooms on here.

Thanks man!

#2841 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Probably a stupid question, picking up cactus canyon today or tomorrow because I believe it out of all the games available to purchase right now this easily the best purchase for me
I was wondering with the passing of Lyman if the new code that was talked about is still coming?
I don’t follow that close as I didn’t think I would be in the market for one

It is coming yes.

Enjoy your game!

Richard

#2859 1 year ago
Quoted from retropins:

We have had our CCr SE for about 2 weeks and love it! I had considered putting money down on a SE plus but opted for the SE. The game is amazing. The completed code adds much more depth and the light show is fantastic. I have no regrets on this purchase. The build quality of this game is top notch and we have not experienced any issues so far that have been mentioned in some of these posts. Maybe we got lucky with this one. The sound on our machine is really good. I had to lower the volume because the speakers were vibrating the machine.

Nice!!!!

#2882 1 year ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Woot, mine just showed up!

Niiiiice.

#2886 1 year ago

Haha!
I was just thinking that!

#2889 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Question has any other CCR been shipped to Canada?
There has to be more than 1 heading there

As far as I know not to customers no. They can’t yet. Waiting on paper work.

Some dealers in Canada (just 2) have them on the floor so you can play them.

Richard

#2891 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I spoke to a distro and the issue is more complex than just paperwork. "New" electrical appliances have to be inspected/tested for conformity. Once the model is approved for import then there is no issue. First one is always slow as they are backlogged.
https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/energy/regulations-codes-standards/6859
Not sure if the LE model will count as already approved once those ship. Hope so.

Nice! Ok. Hope they get it done soon!

Richard

#2904 1 year ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Waited an hour at the FedEx terminal, and I've got to leave again. But the Eagle has landed:
[quoted image]

Nice!

#2982 1 year ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

Yup mine too unfortunately. I just added felt myself like you suggested to keep from getting worse but unfortunately the damage was already done.

Good to know. I’ll add some felt as well. Before I set my game up.

#2995 1 year ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

Yeah all 4 of my legs caused damage. I did felt temporary until my mantis protectors come in.
Definitely disappointing but it is what it is now. Glad the LE owners know now and hopefully CGC makes part changes to prevent this!

Shoot, can you post a link to the product?
Thanks

Richard

#3001 1 year ago
Quoted from MWM82:

I can only fit 1 more right now. CC SE or FunHouse... What is the correct choice?
Currently, iIn my room I have Beatles, Rocky & Bullwinkle, TMNT and room for one more.

No wrong choice. Personal preference. I would choose a brand new CCr SE for sure.

Both great games.

Richard

#3017 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’ve updated the “Issues to Watch For” section in the FAQ to include an entry on cabinet protectors and possible decal damage. Links to plastic and Mantis protectors included.

Thanks guys, just ordered a set.
Just checked my other 3 remakes last night, no issues there.

Richard

#3180 1 year ago
Quoted from ray3127:

Finally got CCr SE set up last night. I had been out of town on a family trip, so was delayed a week and a half.
Serial 1784, built 5/23/22
Plays great out of the box, with a couple minor annoyances:
- Legs contact cabinet; added felt for now, with Mantis cabinet protectors on the way.
- A few poor quality metal posts, pics up thread a little bit. Will open a ticket on these.
Despite those issues, I have zero regrets. This game is FUN, and will be sticking around for a while.
Shaker motor is installed (awesome), with alternate art blades & translite on the way. I prefer the LE art blades, btw, but since they are not available I went with the alt ones. I'm not big into mods but hate blank sides and need blades of some sort to complete the look.
At today's NIB prices, I don't see a better value anywhere. I posted about it when placing my order, but I passed on TS4 CE in favor of this, and couldn't be happier to have an extra $7k in my pocket. At $4k below an LE, it is still a no brainer.

Looks great!

I ordered the same leg protectors as well just in case.

Richard

#3223 1 year ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

I did some digging around the game yesterday and found a few things. The pin and e clips that holds barts face on was almost all the way off and the e clip laying in the cab. Also the left orbit rollover switch was stuck . It looks like when they assembled it they over tightened the metal bracket. I took the switch off completely. Unscrewed it , and messed with it until I could get it to spring back. Then I reseated connectors again. I've played like 7 games since and haven't had an issue yet, but I did notice those connectors wiggle off way too easy . I'm hesitant to add a shaker motor now.

Great!
Hope it holds up!

Richard

#3252 1 year ago

I guess my AFMr is crimped. Didn’t notice before. No damage.

6D608C9D-D2A9-4CF3-844C-2FDF5B23B6FE (resized).jpeg6D608C9D-D2A9-4CF3-844C-2FDF5B23B6FE (resized).jpeg
#3327 1 year ago

Got my game! Just not the one I have been waiting for lol. Godzilla premium came up locally for msrp. Grabbed it. Cool game.
Keeping the seat warm for my CCr SE.

Richard
1E633AB9-7063-4998-9E2F-0938CC8009D5 (resized).jpeg1E633AB9-7063-4998-9E2F-0938CC8009D5 (resized).jpeg

#3340 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Where will Godzilla go when CCr LE rolls into town?

Replacing the sit down driver in the movie area (getting my old Turbo Outrun cabaret cab back - their up less room, more room for one more pin).

83F510EE-941F-4EEF-826C-7518BEA093BF (resized).jpeg83F510EE-941F-4EEF-826C-7518BEA093BF (resized).jpegE6B93F46-6F24-4A01-8E8B-91B634F87030 (resized).jpegE6B93F46-6F24-4A01-8E8B-91B634F87030 (resized).jpeg
#3417 1 year ago

Thanks for the update Ryan!
Hope the team is doing well!

Richard

#3540 1 year ago
Quoted from ray3127:

Added mirror blades to my SE. I think it's an excellent look, and will pull it all together once the mirrored back glass arrives.

Looks amazing! I have a set ready for mine as well.

Richard

#3543 1 year ago

Hopefully you will get to use them soon. I still cant believe you are still waiting! Your new Godzilla is helping ease the pain I'm sure

It is a really cool game for sure.

#3661 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Picked mine up today,legs were way too tight to decals. I did the HEP screw fix, still too tight. I put on leg protectors and put a crease in decal on upper edge on right front leg, not noticeable, but there. Finally removed leg protectors, put 3 small washers under the screws, and now have nice clearance to decals.

Nice! Did you need to use a longer screw?

Thanks!

Richard

#3755 1 year ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Not a big issue, but only 80 games played and there's a already a rubber ready to break.
Not really sure what would have caused the gash in the middle of it. Are my flipper shots really that powerful?
We love playing this pin, it's alot of fun.
[quoted image]

Get that broken rubber fixed before you have little CCr running around the game room!

#3974 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

After more than 50 posts...
Though Richard got his game ... hoping before the SE+ and LE are released!
Come on approval sticker

Haha!

Let's not get crazy here!

Haha!

Maybe soon!

#4100 1 year ago

Rearranged the pin section last night, the CCr will fit nicely to the left of Godzilla.

Wife thought it looked crowded, but it looks perfect to me! (She is warming up to it )

Can’t wait.

I hope everyone is enjoying their games!

Richard

409F419E-400D-47D7-A802-D67CF43D5A49 (resized).jpeg409F419E-400D-47D7-A802-D67CF43D5A49 (resized).jpeg
#4133 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

So little follow up ...
This game cannot be sold , just for promotional use...
Guessing sticker #2 is still pending.
This should avoid sticker-gate!
But still don't get the delay.
Sorry Richard you know I have been a long term advocate of you getting your game ...

Haha! All good!

I knew already there are a few in Canada on display at dealers locations. Ryan told me that when he called me a while back.

I’m sure CGC is working on it!
Gona be great when I get it!

Richard

#4160 1 year ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

On the brightside out to dinner last night there was one on location my 10 year old got to Bionic Bart! Was awesome I really want to set mine up now! It really is a fun game! Monster Bash all weekend with my boy was amazing to really why I love this hobby!
[quoted image]

Nice!!

Quoted from jfh:

Best part of pinball for me is playing with family.

Yes! More of my kids friends that come over (ages 5-10) seem to be playing my pinballs more than my arcades these days! Which is cool to see!

Richard

#4164 1 year ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I was real life friends with a guy waiting on his LE. He and his wife stopped by today to play. He ended up beating my high score. "Its all over, folks..."
In all seriousness, the community is one of the best parts of the joy of playing pinball. The-Hum is a great dude that I wouldn't know otherwise.
[quoted image]

Pins looking great!

#4201 1 year ago

Can you start it anytime after it is started?
Not sure if I can start it on time.

Thanks!
Richard

#4216 1 year ago

Hmmm. Don’t see it yet on my end.

#4221 1 year ago

It’s on!

#4261 1 year ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

Update..ACL surgery was successful and this CCr should be back on it's feet in no time. Definitely not hiding this vice scar tho so it's not a solution for LE buyers but I believe the wait is finally over!

Nice! Glad you will be able to play it. Did you try the hex screw with washer idea first? Or not a fan of that?

Richard

#4264 1 year ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

Yes it wasn't enough too much crimp!

Ok! Odd that some legs it works with.
Enjoy man!!

Richard

#4269 1 year ago

Just curious, those with the volume issue, if you crank it up does it sound as good as the other remakes?

So some CCr sound good at 6-8 and some need to be up to 18-20?

#4281 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I know as much as you or anyone that listened to Ryan last night.
There are other things involved. Who made the legs, what went wrong, who sold the legs, who all bought the legs, including CGC that boxed them and shipped them with the games. And previous CGC games and a lot of CCRs don't have the problem. It's a recent development.
So when this is all sorted out. And a fix or resolution is reached. CGC will contact those that opened tickets.

I think they are talking about the volume issue. Some games you need to crank up to like 18-22 or higher.

What volume is yours at Lloyd? Similar to the other remakes? Or do you need to go higher?

Richard

#4288 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Just caught wind of the leg issue, Is this something being addressed, Can Ltg chime in ? Thx

It is being addressed yes. No word yet. But they are well aware and working on it.

Cheers!

Richard

#4341 1 year ago

Thats awesome! I always wanted to try it linked.

Nice!! NBA fastbreak was my first game. When I moved into a bigger home, and started to have some disposable income, I bought a pinball like I always wanted. Just one was the idea. Nope!

#4416 1 year ago
Quoted from chillme:

The speakers they use are crap. My mmr voices were muffled, replaced the speakers and it was night and day difference. Figured I would have to do it again with my CCr.

Hmmm, my MMr, MBr, AFMr SEs all sound really good stock. New stern Premiums do not sound as good to me.

#4461 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Code update after Richard gets his game and PTCr at a minimum

Haha!

#4594 1 year ago

So many posts I thought I got my game!!! Ran outside to check the driveway, not there.

Richard

#4668 1 year ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

73 bad guy's here. Still shooting for 100 +

Nice!!

#4766 1 year ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

After a play session the other night I was cleaning the glass and smelled something that didn't smell like glass cleaner. Played fine tho but wanted to check before I played again. Looking in manual now.

Shoot! I assume they will send a new board. I replaced my playfield board in my AFMr. It was pretty easy.

Richard

#4933 1 year ago

What are your thoughts? You are pinballs most famous topper fan! I am thinking its got to be. Will wait till I play my LE to make that claim.

Yes! Thanks a ton. My wife Tara won the Bart heads thanks to you, CGC and PPS, you guy's rock!

I think CGC should surprise Richard with a free LE upgrade for his amazing patience and always upbeat attitude!

Haha! I’m good with the SE!
I don’t mind waiting.

Trading my Godzilla Premium for a MINT TZ this weekend. Pumped for that!

I’ll post some pics!

Hope everyone is enjoying their games!

The sdtm stream with Ryan was very cool! Tried to win some cool gear but did not.

Cheers!
Richard

#4946 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Why did you get rid of your Godzilla? You only had it for a couple weeks, Was it not that great? Or did you buy it for trade bait?

A buddie of mine bought the Godzilla NIB. He needed cash for something. So I bought it. Just not for me.
Trading the same guy I bought it from for TZ, after much convincing on my part! He didn’t want to let the TZ go.

Richard

#4964 1 year ago

Ohh yes. Just need CCr beside it to keep it company!

Richard

D0EC8F0F-0FCE-49A1-AF8F-62BE88D330F7 (resized).jpegD0EC8F0F-0FCE-49A1-AF8F-62BE88D330F7 (resized).jpegD281BC6F-9A82-4BCD-959E-A4B9E3454589 (resized).jpegD281BC6F-9A82-4BCD-959E-A4B9E3454589 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#5164 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Ha. Welcome to the Churchill cabinet side of the fence. CGC has been building cabinets forever. Stern gets cheaper, Church gets deeper.
I just really wanted to rhyme. Sounded better in my head.

Haha good rhyming. My TZ is even harder to nudge. Bigger cab and wider stance I guess.

Richard

#5196 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Figured this out now... I had the file named "userlogo.bmp" but obviously the .bmp is appended automatically so I had two ".bmps" appended to the file name so the system couldn't read it....
But... the Bally image I grabbed is off-center so still have to figure that out now...

Send me your email. I’ll give you the Bally image I made. Works great.

#5198 1 year ago

Did you get your CC?

No. Made the Bally image after I got my Williams one made for my mb and mm, I knew the CCr didn’t come with a Bally image. So I made one to put on my afm to replace the stock Bally image that would match my CCr eventually.

6194F2F8-C471-4C31-92F2-7F58A5C7F6B5 (resized).jpeg6194F2F8-C471-4C31-92F2-7F58A5C7F6B5 (resized).jpeg
#5218 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

This thread is all about three things:
1) pineapples
2) did Richard get his game
3) uhm…other stuff.
Just shut down the FAQ section now.

Lol

#5226 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Together at last, The Fab Four!
[quoted image]

Very nice!!!

1 week later
#5367 1 year ago
Quoted from LingBot:

When I put it on 10, it's pretty loud. I turn it down to like 6 if I'm playing alone

That sounds correct. Lloyd said a while back in the thread his volume number level is pretty much the same as his other remakes.

#5396 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Just talked to my Dist. on Fri. He said a few weeks for the L.e to be available.....can't wait !

Nice!

#5400 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

WTF Richard..... you haven't got your game and your happy for the LEs to ship?
your a saint !
guessing everyone outside the US will be waiting just as long as you for their LEs

Lol, I assume when the LEs ship this whole shipping decal thing will be sorted out at the same time!
Maybe not.

Richard

1 week later
#5563 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Just finished a fun game on CC….

That’s some good shootin’ partner

#5725 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

And then there's talk of them already having the next title on the line/soon enough... hard to imagine, but who knows

Yes I read that as well!
That would be a great surprise!

Richard

#5766 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Holy tumbleweeds! I finally reached and beat the High Noon wizard mode (fun!), which happened on ball 1. I scored 265m on ball 1, and lost my ball taking a picture of it. Oops. Completed High Noon a second time, and the bonus for that one was 95m. Wow. My previous best was 100m. Can’t wait for the new code package, but this one is really fun and not impossible to finish.
[quoted image]

Nice!!!

#5803 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

I just wanted to say that out of all the manufacturers, CGC has the best quality made games. They’re also the perfect balance of approachableness and depth for me. That 90s era pinball magic is where it’s at for me and my family. MM is the only game I’ve ever seen my gf turn on when I’m not home! I know the communication could be better but wouldn’t you rather them get shit done than pacify us with useless projections. When the parts get in they’ll ship the games. Believe me if they could get them out faster they’d want to as well. The more days that pass, the more this game will be an even better value in my eyes. Even more so based on the hyper inflation we’re seeing for all goods not just pinball.

Good post!

#5848 1 year ago

Any update on you getting your game?

Sticker/decal not yet available to import them.

#5853 1 year ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Is it province specific? I played one in Calgary last week.

No, not province specific I don’t believe.

Maybe that one can from a US dealer?

Richard

#5860 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

One more for the most patient man I know...
[quoted image]

Haha!

#5863 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Who knows more (or anything) about the expanded Lyman code kit? Any rumors about what it actually may contain in code and hardware? Or when it might actually be released?

No word yet.

#5876 1 year ago

Haha!

9 new posts, I thought someone got their LE! That would have been sweet!

I’ll get it soon, just glad I’m fortunate enough to be able to buy these amazing remakes!

Every night after my wife and I get our 3 girls to bed, I go down to the basement. She joins me later.

I turn on all my pins, and my led/neon lights.

I watch some TV, play pinball, have some beer. I’m a lucky man!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Good luck to the CGC team at expo this week!

Richard

#5905 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

What time is the seminar to today, waiting for the non updates from expo?

CGC has a seminar today?

#5918 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

LEs in the house
[quoted image]

Lookin’ good!

Richard

#5963 1 year ago
Quoted from Redliner911:

I want to know who is going to come up with a Polly figurine tied to the end of the tracks

That sounds cool!

#6025 1 year ago
Quoted from Menthelm:

Got an answer from Ryan and I didn't see the fuse on the playfield pcb and it was blown. Problem fixed.

Nice!!!

#6156 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Dang Richard I just looked at the map to see if I could put together a crew to run you up a game. I didn’t realize how far north you are! Have you seen snow yet? Bit out of my range for a over the boarder haul.
[quoted image]

Haha!
Funny.
Nope no snow yet! Actually pretty mild so far.

Funny fact, I shovelled my backyard steps (leading to the walk out basement) all last winter cause I was certain the SE would be here any day!

Hope the LE ships soon!

Richard

#6236 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Sorry to sound dumb, but has the MSRP gone up in the past year for this game? I thought the SE has always been $8k.

SE has always been 8k yes.

#6363 1 year ago

While waiting I have decided to join the Cirqus to pass the time. I start traveling next week and will keep you updated on my adventure.

As far as waiting for my CC SE, this game came out is 1998, I was still in high school and had no clue what Cactus Canyon was. A few months won’t hurt me. I understand those who are frustrated, but I’m not.

When I get my game I know I’m going to love it. Just like my other 3 remakes.

I take great comfort in being able to contact Lloyd, Ryan, and George who is also a great help for my technical issues.

I’m really looking forward to the LE buyers to get your games as well as the SE + buyers.

I hope everyone will be happy soon!

Cheers,
Richard

#6368 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Is this for real or are you just injecting some humor here? If real, what are you going to do in the circus?

Bought a fully restored CV.

#6369 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Just a note here. If you mean George Bork, he hasn't been with CGC for some time.

I didn’t know that!

#6549 1 year ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

I realize the frustration 100%, but for the love pinball no one should get chippy with someone who has done nothing but good for the hobby we love.
Lloyd, you’re not just LTG, you’re LTFG. I appreciate you and your help, advice, humor and love for dogs.
Deeeeeeeeeep breathes people, deep breathes.

Lloyd does rule.
Thanks for everything Lloyd!!

Richard

#6590 1 year ago

We received the Bart heads my wife won on the Flip N Out podcast. They are super cool! Thanks Zach!
[quoted image]

So cool!!!

I tried to win those as well!!!

Richard

#6597 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I made these when we had an se here. Have 2 other things ready, but can't test fit till le gets here
[quoted image]

Those look very cool!!

Richard

#6608 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Play it nearly every night ... Including tonight![quoted image]

Nice!!!!!!!
Thanks man for sharing Josh!!
Hope your doing well!

Richard

#6613 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I am officially putting this thread on warning:
Keep it to pinball or you will be modded and ejected. If you don't like what someone posts, hit ignore. Don't respond to attacks, report them. Don't make things personal, feel free to PM the other person and work it out.

Sounds good to me!

Thanks,
Richard

#6641 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Weird, pic cuts off just as you getting to where the Saloon doors would go!

Good point!

Richard

1 week later
#6884 1 year ago

Got my game!
Just not the one I have been waiting for!
Haha, sorry couldn’t resist.

Richard

43382DDB-00A9-41A7-8161-DE36E901F141 (resized).jpeg43382DDB-00A9-41A7-8161-DE36E901F141 (resized).jpeg
#6974 1 year ago
8D6635E2-F21D-4A08-9828-426510D3CE31 (resized).png8D6635E2-F21D-4A08-9828-426510D3CE31 (resized).png
#7089 1 year ago

Holy shit!

Lol

Congrats!

Richard

#7128 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Co bar in Frisco Colorado is ready to go! [quoted image]

Nice!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bristol, CT
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
312 posts in this topic match your search for posts by richard-nba-sf2. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richard-nba-sf2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-remake-club-new-sheriffs-in-town?tu=richard-nba-sf2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.