IMG_7754 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7753 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7755 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5220 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5223 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,163 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 64.
#1151 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Please put callouts from Duck and bunny!!!
Seriously can’t have them all over the cabinet/playfield not have callouts.
Just use some in house voice actors!!!
We do love this game.
Just hoping for one big update with more callouts.

+1 for that, would love having them talking from time to time, they rock.

#1152 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Go through all the cardboard and wrappings.
LTG : )

I did many times.

Looking at other CE unboxing videos, it looks like it was supposed to be pre-installed on the apron. So at this point I'm guessing my game just missed a step in the assembly line. As I also don't have any hardware needed to mount the card had I received it.

I'm curious to see if other people who just go their games are going to have the same issue.

I reached out to JJP support about the missing signature card. At the time, I didn't realize there was supposed to also be an acrylic rule card also.

Edit: JJP responded really quickly and are going to send me the missing cards.

#1153 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

Just got my CE today. It's been a lot of fun so far.
Unfortunately my game didn't come with a signature card or the acrylic instructions.
Looking at some unboxing videos, it seems like those are supposed to come pre-installed on the game. Anyone else from the most recent run missing them?

Mine came installed on the apron.

#1154 1 year ago

I did the unboxing video. They were already installed. My instructions card has a tiny crack by bolt so jjp sent another. Contact them.

#1155 1 year ago

It may be in the yellow envelope that was on the outside of the box. That’s where my LE badge was…

#1156 1 year ago

my buddy just got a CE yesterday and also no apron cards or signed plaque anywhere so he is contacting JJP. Maybe an issue is latest run. Mine supposed to be coming in next two weeks so will update you all

#1157 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

my buddy just got a CE yesterday and also no apron cards or signed plaque anywhere so he is contacting JJP. Maybe an issue is latest run. Mine supposed to be coming in next two weeks so will update you all

JJP support reached back with me promptly and is going to be sending me the missing cards. There must've been a shift in manufacturing where that step in the process was just forgotten.

#1158 1 year ago

Just got my CE today. It's been a lot of fun so far.
Unfortunately my game didn't come with a signature card or the acrylic instructions.
Looking at some unboxing videos, it seems like those are supposed to come pre-installed on the game. Anyone else from the most recent run missing them?

mine came last night and both were pre-installed. #680.

#1159 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Just opened my CE, was there suppose to be lighting in the back box?

This is the back box lighting in mine

502A8AC2-5A96-4CD0-ADEE-3C1E06C6C7F9 (resized).jpeg502A8AC2-5A96-4CD0-ADEE-3C1E06C6C7F9 (resized).jpeg
#1160 1 year ago

My CE #680 arrived last night, heavy like all JJP's are. quality of the machine , especially the powder coating is amazing! it looks like red chrome. i have never seen rad-cals before , and they are so nice!. i was wondering what the PF sparkle is, and it is such a nice touch, and i have never seen a PF finish so smooth. i had 3-4 tweaks out of the box an the game runs great. i only played a couple games as it was late, but i did enjoy the shots and the flow. i have the pitch set to 7.0 and will leave the factory settings for now as the flippers feel good, same for the slings and coils throughout. i think the backbox lighting is to bright and washes out the back glass, i will see later today if i can dim that.the pop bumpers are so solid, its hard to explain. 1-when does the bottom lights come on ( under the cab??) mine work as i did go into led test, i was impressed seeing every single led has independent control, even on the etch a sketch screen. the topper is very well built, and i like how it works with what is going on in the game, it flashes similar color patterns to what the inserts on the PF are flashing. my family will enjoy this game immensely, i will report back as we find new things within the modes.

#1161 1 year ago

Replaced Bo Peep with Benson

The good thing about having the cake toppers.

IMG_0745 (resized).jpgIMG_0745 (resized).jpg
#1162 1 year ago

Stern le should have those rad calls or at least finish like they did on Godzilla

#1163 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

i have never seen rad-cals before , and they are so nice!

Once you see them in person...welcome to CE addiction. Nothing tops them.

#1164 1 year ago
Quoted from ViNsEDj:

guys, connecting via bluetooth is a pain in the ass. Im not able to connect any of the 3 devices I´ve tried. Airpods (which arent supposed to work...dont know why), a Punker bluetooth speaker (which I´ve connected to phones, computers...etc in the past), and a pair of chinese buds that I´ve also used with phones...etc.
It detects everything, but...it doesnt connect with them, thats it.
1.09LE here

I'm having the same issues. I have a set of headphones it used to connect to before two software updates, and now it wont connect to anything. Finds the device but wont connect. Anyone else have this? Any solutions?

#1165 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamieryan71:

The good thing about having the cake toppers. [quoted image]

Love this! Adds a little edge/Funhouse 2.0 vibe!

#1166 1 year ago

I got my CE yesterday... enjoying so far.

But I constantly get the tech alert

Spinning Wheel. Check Device. Malfunction Detected.

The thing is it seems to be working fine. Spins in the game when it should (I think?), works in coil tests etc.

Anyone else getting this?

Thanks...

#1167 1 year ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

The thing is it seems to be working fine. Spins in the game when it should (I think?), works in coil tests etc.
Thanks...

mine was doing this at first and then went away, im gonna pop the hood tonight and check over all the connections. the usb for the camera wasnt plugged in , i assumed if fell out from shipping

#1168 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Once you see them in person...welcome to CE addiction. Nothing tops them.

yup! i asked my distro to put me on the "CE list" when new ones get announced.

#1169 1 year ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

Thanks...

There's a calibration in the menu that you can run, try that. Also make sure you're on the latest code, they made some tweaks to the wheel along the way.

#1170 1 year ago

I did many times.
Looking at other CE unboxing videos, it looks like it was supposed to be pre-installed on the apron. So at this point I'm guessing my game just missed a step in the assembly line. As I also don't have any hardware needed to mount the card had I received it.
I'm curious to see if other people who just go their games are going to have the same issue.
I reached out to JJP support about the missing signature card. At the time, I didn't realize there was supposed to also be an acrylic rule card also.
Edit: JJP responded really quickly and are going to send me the missing cards.

Got mine yesterday and it’s also missing

#1171 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Got mine yesterday and it’s also missing

Might be a blessing in disguise, on mine the bottom left screw of the sig panel was barely threaded on (hand threaded I'm guessing as I was able to easily hand thread it off)... anyways the first time I took the glass off it scratched the shit out of it.... not happy (but my distro said he'll get me a new sheet). So now it's invisiglass minus a deep scratch that goes from top to bottom

#1172 1 year ago

the spinning wheel , has anyone shimmed a side to get the mech to sit flush? mine is "mostly" flush , except to the left side , closest to the ball lock is , is raised a bit. adjusting from the bottom will only raise and lower the whole disk.

#1173 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

mine was doing this at first and then went away, im gonna pop the hood tonight and check over all the connections. the usb for the camera wasnt plugged in , i assumed if fell out from shipping

Same here. Hasn't happened in a while since I ran the test.

Quoted from Lobo2k:

Might be a blessing in disguise, on mine the bottom left screw of the sig panel was barely threaded on (hand threaded I'm guessing as I was able to easily hand thread it off)... anyways the first time I took the glass off it scratched the shit out of it.... not happy (but my distro said he'll get me a new sheet). So now it's invisiglass minus a deep scratch that goes from top to bottom

I had the same issue. My glass is sctratched from one of the nuts. Boo.

#1174 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

the spinning wheel , has anyone shimmed a side to get the mech to sit flush? mine is "mostly" flush , except to the left side , closest to the ball lock is

I don't have one to check. If possible like the turntable/bookcase on Addams. I'd try that.

Former jjp tech guy.

#1175 1 year ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

Oh man that sucks. Glad getting replacement glass

#1176 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamieryan71:

The good thing about having the cake toppers. [quoted image]

Nice! Does the game come with extra figures or did you buy the Benson?

#1177 1 year ago

After seeing everyone's CEs I am so jealous. I was in such a rush to get the game I didn't want to wait. Now I'm totally regretting it! I love my LE, but those CEs are just phenomenal! Congrats to all the new owners!

#1178 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Love this! Adds a little edge/Funhouse 2.0 vibe!

Yeah, I love creepy Benson. Just wasn't feeling the Little Bo Beep.

Quoted from reffob:

Nice! Does the game come with extra figures or did you buy the Benson?

The game came with Jesse, Gabby Gabby, and Duke Caboom, but no Benson.

I bought him off Ebay for $15.

#1179 1 year ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

Thanks...

Check the opto board under the wheel. It may have come loose during shipping. If its not in the right position the plastic pieces on the bottom of the wheel don't break the opto beams.

#1180 1 year ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

After seeing everyone's CEs I am so jealous. I was in such a rush to get the game I didn't want to wait. Now I'm totally regretting it! I love my LE, but those CEs are just phenomenal! Congrats to all the new owners!

Same here. Mixed bag for me though, love the ce armor and rad cals, but like the LE art package better.

#1181 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Check the opto board under the wheel. It may have come loose during shipping. If its not in the right position the plastic pieces on the bottom of the wheel don't break the opto beams.

Should be a device test in there. See what it is doing there.

#1182 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Same here. Mixed bag for me though, love the ce armor and rad cals, but like the LE art package better.

There’s no wrong answer, we all win

#1183 1 year ago
Quoted from mdclips:

I'm having the same issues. I have a set of headphones it used to connect to before two software updates, and now it wont connect to anything. Finds the device but wont connect. Anyone else have this? Any solutions?

What Bluetooth dongle are you using... curious?? I've never managed to successfully connect to WW. Connects, disconnected, connects, dis and so on... There's recommended dongle in this guide, still yet to try it.

https://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/ww/Wonka%20BT%20and%20WiFi%20Support.pdf

#1184 1 year ago

Are the TS4 CE/LE's coming with Wifi enabled, or do you need to purchase the wifi dongle??

#1185 1 year ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Are the TS4 CE/LE's coming with Wifi enabled, or do you need to purchase the wifi dongle??

It's included and awesome. Once it's set up updates are a breeze.

#1187 1 year ago

Thank you LTG. I'll try it.

#1188 1 year ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Your game should've came with a wifi dongle already installed.

You must make sure you accept their network terms and conditions in the settings screen before you can use it though. Otherwise, the wifi buttons just appear to do nothing.

#1189 1 year ago

My LE already had bluetooth when I received it. Why would I add a dongle? It was working until a couple software updates.

#1190 1 year ago
Quoted from mdclips:

My LE already had bluetooth when I received it. Why would I add a dongle? It was working until a couple software updates.

Don't. Let jjp know about the update issue.

#1191 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Should be a device test in there. See what it is doing there.

It passed! And now the warning is gone...

I've noticed that some games the wheel spins tons and other games it doesn't at all. And the ones it doesn't at all, I check the menu and there is in fact an alert. I'll check all the connections. Not sure what else it can be...it passes the device test and works like 70% of the time.

#1192 1 year ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

Not sure what else it can be.

Clean the optos.

#1193 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Clean the optos.

Sounds good. But isn't it the spinner that starts the wheel spin? Like some games I hit it when "Spin Wheel" is lit, and it doesn't spin. Other games works fine. I will fully admit I don't know the rules, maybe I'm mistaking something...but I do get a tech alert a lot so something must be going on. I'll clean the optos though thanks.

#1194 1 year ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

but I do get a tech alert a lot so something must be going on.

If the wheel doesn't spin because of the spinner. Work on the spinner. Check in Tests - Switches - Matrixed - roll a ball though it. Make it more sensitive if need be.

LTG : ) Former jjp something.

#1195 1 year ago

So a few issues...

-I hit the right ramp I'd say it falls off (always in the same place... when it gets to about over the Woody spinner) at least 25% of the time, any time there's a bit of speed on the shot (my flippers are at default and I don't really want to turn them down, although I *guess* that's an option...) Is this happening with everyone? I'm not sure what I could do, JJP should have had a rail here but I guess it is what it is.

-A ball gets stuck on the kickback plate at least every 2 games. It's not a disaster for me but every time it happens with kids I gotta run over and nudge it cause the thing weighs 300 lbs and none of the kids can nudge shake it hard enough (I'm not sure if ball search would fix it, I'll try that next time though). Common problem? Anyone figure anything out for this? This to me is a design issue, I'm not sure how this issue passed Q/A, it happens with mine and it happened on the demo at my distributor the only game I played there as well, so I'm pretty sure it's a widespread problem. I could see this being a major PITA on location though!

-It gets stuck here often (see pic) and when it's stuck it's a take off the glass issue. I actually took off the plastic for now because it was pretty constant. The ramp has no give left-right wise like a lot of games because of the way the metal hook up is. I think this is happening because the post its connected to that's screwed into the PF is slightly off-center. Is this a common issue? If so what have you done to fix it. I am thinking about trimming the plastic ever so slightly but I'm loathe to do that if someone thought of something better. If like a mm of his head was trimmed (or the post was dead center or even a bit to the right) this wouldn't happen.

-Something is firing (I think it's the coil for the scoop shot) every 2 minutes when the game is in attract mode. This is sporadic...happens sometimes and then other times it doesn't. Kind of annoying.... just started happening yesterday so I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Anyways, that's all my issues for now lol... the family very much enjoys the game otherwise. I'm most upset about the nut that was barely threaded on scratching the shit out of the invisiglass.... at least that is going to get replaced though. But definitely a preventable problem.
310184062_1079529746079831_5359910588367004579_n (resized).jpg310184062_1079529746079831_5359910588367004579_n (resized).jpg

#1196 1 year ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

So a few issues...
-I hit the right ramp I'd say it falls off (always in the same place... when it gets to about over the Woody spinner) at least 25% of the time, any time there's a bit of speed on the shot (my flippers are at default and I don't really want to turn them down, although I *guess* that's an option...) Is this happening with everyone? I'm not sure what I could do, JJP should have had a rail here but I guess it is what it is.
-A ball gets stuck on the kickback plate at least every 2 games. It's not a disaster for me but every time it happens with kids I gotta run over and nudge it cause the thing weighs 300 lbs and none of the kids can nudge shake it hard enough (I'm not sure if ball search would fix it, I'll try that next time though). Common problem? Anyone figure anything out for this? This to me is a design issue, I'm not sure how this issue passed Q/A, it happens with mine and it happened on the demo at my distributor the only game I played there as well, so I'm pretty sure it's a widespread problem. I could see this being a major PITA on location though!
-It gets stuck here often (see pic) and when it's stuck it's a take off the glass issue. I actually took off the plastic for now because it was pretty constant. The ramp has no give left-right wise like a lot of games because of the way the metal hook up is. I think this is happening because the post its connected to that's screwed into the PF is slightly off-center. Is this a common issue? If so what have you done to fix it. I am thinking about trimming the plastic ever so slightly but I'm loathe to do that if someone thought of something better. If like a mm of his head was trimmed (or the post was dead center or even a bit to the right) this wouldn't happen.
-Something is firing (I think it's the coil for the scoop shot) every 2 minutes when the game is in attract mode. This is sporadic...happens sometimes and then other times it doesn't. Kind of annoying.... just started happening yesterday so I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
Anyways, that's all my issues for now lol... the family very much enjoys the game otherwise. I'm most upset about the nut that was barely threaded on scratching the shit out of the invisiglass.... at least that is going to get replaced though. But definitely a preventable problem.
[quoted image]

If there is truely no play in your mounting postions - just expand the holes in the slingshot plastic some so you can slide the plastic to the left some.

#1197 1 year ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

So a few issues...
[quoted image]

seems like you have two issues with the same rail , falling off by woody spinner and the drop zone be the right bumper?? i would open a ticket and once they reply ( they will reply fast) then submit pics before you start chopping away at the plastics. i think your rail is mal-formed. we have played 30-40 games last two days and i have not had either of these issues. not sure what you mean by "kickback plate" are you talking about the rollover switch?? might were tight also , you will have to tweak those . no idea about the coil popping in attract, i would pull the glass and wait and watch until i found the exact one.

#1198 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

not sure what you mean by "kickback plate" are you talking about the rollover switch?? might were tight also , you will have to tweak those .

I mean here...

Happens probably every game. A ball just sits there. Ball search does find it... but like what happened just now I was able to game a multiball by leaving it there, hitting extra super jackpots etc... Kind of annoying.

310014643_663033398570487_5183949548838113584_n (resized).jpg310014643_663033398570487_5183949548838113584_n (resized).jpg

#1199 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

If there is truely no play in your mounting postions - just expand the holes in the slingshot plastic some so you can slide the plastic to the left some.

LOL....ya that's definitely a better idea than trimming his head, ha. Duh.

#1200 1 year ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

I mean here...

Bend the metal flap a little in the direction of the red arrow.

Then call jjp and tell them to get LTG : ) Back

c4f29ee90db542ac6d3d7fc18f88d3c76c68a7ed (resized).jpgc4f29ee90db542ac6d3d7fc18f88d3c76c68a7ed (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrysville, PA
14,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 16.95
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,163 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.