IMG_7753 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7755 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5220 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5223 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1628 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 63.
#2251 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Looking to buy a Toy Story LE, priced around 9k. I am using the latest sale in market place for my pricing.
thanks

I've got a mint one - with Slinky habitrail mod, etch sketch mode, custom start button and art of plastics super nice shooter rod. But I am pricing mine at 9800 - way worth it with all the mods. Algonquin, IL not to far from you.

#2252 1 year ago

I’ve got an issue with my road trip multiball lock that I haven’t been able to solve. It’s not seeing the first ball in the lock. Cleaned inserts, sensors, replaced ball lock pcb, put black tape between the board and bracket and the T nut underneath just in case, but in test it still will not stay closed long enough for the ball to register. Anyone else having this problem?

#2253 1 year ago

Is there a video or write up on how to remove the upper playfield plastic? I’d like to clean underneath.

#2254 1 year ago
Quoted from AJBADASS:

I’ve got an issue with my road trip multiball lock that I haven’t been able to solve. It’s not seeing the first ball in the lock. Cleaned inserts, sensors, replaced ball lock pcb, put black tape between the board and bracket and the T nut underneath just in case, but in test it still will not stay closed long enough for the ball to register. Anyone else having this problem?

I am having this issue too. Haven’t tried any fixes yet but I do notice when I push the post to the left a little it’ll recognise a ball.

#2255 1 year ago
Quoted from AJBADASS:

Unplugging and reseating the ethernet cables that go to that light board resolved that issue for me a couple months back.

#2256 1 year ago
Quoted from phill2cb:

Settings and then Game Settings, under Carnival Modes there’s a Callout Speech Frequency setting that you can change to Rare or None.

Thanks! That did the trick!

#2257 1 year ago

I found a solution that seems to be working. Ended up going into the software and recalibrating the sensors over and over until it immediately recognizes the ball, then backed out into the game setting menu and turned off auto calibrate.

#2258 1 year ago
Quoted from LMTLESS:

I've got a mint one - with Slinky habitrail mod, etch sketch mode, custom start button and art of plastics super nice shooter rod. But I am pricing mine at 9800 - way worth it with all the mods. Algonquin, IL not to far from you.

Thanks for the reply, after my CE beating I am going to stay firm at what I can pay, they definitely are cool mods though and understand where you are coming from. And I just bought 3 new themes as well urggggg.

#2259 1 year ago

Just picked up a CE on trade
Few questions. Has anyone thought to make like an in between sized flipper for the upper flipper? When it kicks out it often bounces and you can’t get the flipper on it? I know that sounds weird but the flipper seems short. Yes I know there are 2 sized flippers.

Also. What are some mods that are some necessity? Game seems pretty decent as it but may add some lighting. Are the flipper coolers worth it? What sound pop mod works? I don’t see Toy Story listed on their game list.

Lastly. When I dead bounce off these flippers, they almost seem loose. This is my 6th JJP and IMO they feel the most floppy.
Thanks!

3AB810B2-DEC2-4BD9-86CE-3BE4DCE5F9AD (resized).jpeg3AB810B2-DEC2-4BD9-86CE-3BE4DCE5F9AD (resized).jpeg
#2260 1 year ago
Quoted from Jneiport:

Few questions. Has anyone thought to make like an in between sized flipper for the upper flipper? When it kicks out it often bounces and you can’t get the flipper on it? I know that sounds weird but the flipper seems short. Yes I know there are 2 sized flippers.
Also. What are some mods that are some necessity? Game seems pretty decent as it but may add some lighting. Are the flipper coolers worth it? What sound pop mod works? I don’t see Toy Story listed on their game list.
Lastly. When I dead bounce off these flippers, they almost seem loose. This is my 6th JJP and IMO they feel the most floppy.
Thanks!
[quoted image]

Try a lightning flipper, like in fish tales. They are bit shorter then standard flippers.

#2261 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Try a lightning flipper, like in fish tales. They are bit shorter then standard flippers.

Don’t change the flipper. Just change the saucer eject. You may actually need to go up in power. I’d you set it right that shot is very easy.

#2262 1 year ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Update: I received a revised power cable for the topper. After connecting, topper works 100% again. So, apparently the normal connection to power was not good and tapping off the LED strip power cable fixed the problem.

I had this problem start several days ago when I turned the game on. LEDs on the topper would light and Caboom would turn for 5 sec then everything dark. The machine also would not power on. JJP tech had me disconnect the Topper power and USB. Then the game powered on normally for 2 days (without the topper plugged in). Waiting for them to send that topper cable to the backbox LED strip.

Today the machine will not power on at all. Thoughts?

#2263 1 year ago

Anyone have any ideas of how I can clean Gabby Gaby‘s face it is completely dirty and filthy when I went under coil settings and tried to push it to go up but it does nothing .

Then I went to Gaby Gaby device tests menu and it just says the coils are “off”

Do I have to manually life the playfield all the way up and stick her out lol?

#2264 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Anyone have any ideas of how I can clean Gabby Gaby‘s face it is completely dirty and filthy when I went under coil settings and tried to push it to go up but it does nothing .
Then I went to Gaby Gaby device tests menu and it just says the coils are “off”
Do I have to manually life the playfield all the way up and stick her out lol?

I think one of these buttons inside the coin door needs to be pressed for any high voltage coil to receive power, ideally by closing the coin door.

DD059633-2830-4F31-B011-9C56F81BA8C2 (resized).jpegDD059633-2830-4F31-B011-9C56F81BA8C2 (resized).jpeg
#2265 1 year ago
Quoted from SiN13:

[quoted image]
I think one of these buttons inside the coin door needs to be pressed for any high voltage coil to receive power, ideally by closing the coin door.

close , the upper button needs to be pulled out and you can energize the Gabby coil, or you could just leave it and tell everyone its a TS4JTBFE

jtbf (resized).jpgjtbf (resized).jpg
#2266 1 year ago

I hadn't looked over ebay for mods for this game yet and I can't tell you how far back my eyes rolled seeing this listing this morning. My guy is out here selling $20.00 fleece throws for $99.00 + $14.50 shipping as pinball covers.

ts4_throw (resized).pngts4_throw (resized).png

#2267 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Is there a video or write up on how to remove the upper playfield plastic? I’d like to clean underneath.

Does anyone know?

#2268 1 year ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I hadn't looked over ebay for mods for this game yet and I can't tell you how far back my eyes rolled seeing this listing this morning. My guy is out here selling $20.00 fleece throws for $99.00 + $14.50 shipping as pinball covers.
[quoted image]

Wow! Those are beautiful LOL. What a joke

#2269 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

I asked this same question awhile back and got nothing. I'm sure someone on here has removed the upper shelf to clean and/or replace rubbers in that pop area. If you have please share your knowledge.

#2270 1 year ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

I asked this same question awhile back and got nothing. I'm sure someone on here has removed the upper shelf to clean and/or replace rubbers in that pop area. If you have please share your knowledge.

I almost did it but then it started looking pretty daunting and I decided to wait till I was ready for the ordeal

#2271 1 year ago

I m not 100 % sure but from what I remember when I installed the protector you can rich the underneath area just removing this 2 screws, it should allow you to work and clean the area you mentioned , but again not 100% sure.

40919AB1-7EF7-4D44-988C-2DFA37D10840 (resized).jpeg40919AB1-7EF7-4D44-988C-2DFA37D10840 (resized).jpeg
#2272 1 year ago

I can’t remember if someone shared this set before but after picking up a worlds smallest slinky dog I wanted to add some more original characters to the game. After sifting through a number of bad looking cake topper sets on Amazon I landed on this Imaginext set. Rex and Ham are pretty good sculpts without looking like an Imaginext character and even the alien is pretty good except for maybe the hands. The rest will go to my kids. The height on these is 3in for Rex, 2in the alien, and 1in for Ham. Even at 3in I think Rex will fit in, maybe in the back left. Still going to have to figure out how I’ll mount them, maybe 3D printed stands like the originals.

Disney Pixar IMAGINEXT Toy Story Figure Pack https://a.co/d/6BzCNRH

2ADA351D-62D3-4986-8E4A-047E3375D91A (resized).jpeg2ADA351D-62D3-4986-8E4A-047E3375D91A (resized).jpeg
#2273 1 year ago
Quoted from Jneiport:

Thanks!
[quoted image]

I added the Benson on the left (adds the proper creepy vibe!) and the Slinky on the right is a must imo…you can also adjust the lighting intensity in Settings if you prefer it brighter…no pinstadiums needed imo…

FF1C5EB9-1C85-462F-A6E3-FCF6EBD22B46 (resized).jpegFF1C5EB9-1C85-462F-A6E3-FCF6EBD22B46 (resized).jpeg
#2274 1 year ago

anyone know what is the benefit to pay an attraction mode like 300 billet instead of a 20 billet?

#2275 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure the 300 ticket mode is more challenging and scores higher than the 20 ticket mode.

#2276 1 year ago

So I've improved my ability to hit the Forky targets but now I'm working on getting the Road Trip Multi-ball locks more consistently. Anyone have any tips for this. I seem to whiff this shot a lot. A full plunge and then off the wire form into the right inlane doesn't seem to provide enough momentum to get in there or at the least makes the window for the shot very tight.

#2277 1 year ago
Quoted from SiN13:

So I've improved my ability to hit the Forky targets but now I'm working on getting the Road Trip Multi-ball locks more consistently. Anyone have any tips for this. I seem to whiff this shot a lot. A full plunge and then off the wire form into the right inlane doesn't seem to provide enough momentum to get in there or at the least makes the window for the shot very tight.

It's a pretty satisfying shot to back flip. Which also tends to be a weaker shot. So it's fairly easy to recover from if you miss.

Either that, or it's a tip of the flipper shot from a right flipper cradle. Or a end of the flipper shot from the right inlane.

The rolling shot from the inlane is the easiest one to dial in, but also the riskiest if you miss.

#2278 1 year ago

Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “I have a brand new lockdown bar straight from Jersey Jack for your Toy Story LE. It also seems to be the same color blue used for Dialed In but cannot 100% verify that. Brand new, ...”
2023-03-25
Vienna, VA
80 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 64 times

#2279 1 year ago

Has anyone ever seen the 'special' lit on TS4? How do you qualify special? I've played over 750 games and can't recall ever lighting the special outlanes and what the award is. Any insight would be most welcome.

#2280 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Pull the PF out to the first service position (pull it out, but dont tilt it up), you'll have easier access to the two screws/nuts holding down the fennel cake cover on the left side, then take out the 2 screws/nuts on the right side.
You can then remove it. The issue I was having was that the diverter was a little loose (see the bottom screw in the pic), and so it woul twist and rub up against the fennel cake cover. This was causing it to not come down during forkey rescue sometimes (which was really frustrating) or stick in the down position.
adjusting the position and tightening things up so it wouldnt twist so easy did the trick for me. However, that fennel cake cover is too small in the back IMHO, it needs more clearance for that diverter to operate freely. I wish there were more aftermarket options for that cover (that arnt super pricey).
That being said, it works good enough for me now. Nothing gets stuck and it comes down when it needs to (its just a little slow to return)
The second option I was going to consider if this thing was still giving me issues was a stronger return screen for the arm.[quoted image][quoted image]

I've had this same issue with the left ramp diverter not returning all the way up to the open position since day one, I decided to try resolving it today. Took the whole thing apart, checked the underside screw it and seems tight, I tried to tighten it but I really can't turn it much more. Assembled it all back together, did my best to position the diverter assembly downward and the cover upward to give them as much clearance from each other near the top. It worked for a while but but a number of dings to the diverter from the ball when it is in the down position will slowly tapped it clockwise to a point where it starts rubbing again against the cover and that results in the ball clipping it, getting stuck under the diverter, or going right when it should go downward.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I don't know if bending the diverter bar up a bit would help, maybe it needs a stronger return spring, or the lumber snacks cover needs to be redesigned. Either way this seems poorly engineered right out of the box and I'm tapped out today to give it another go. Has anyone recently had to deal with this issue?

#2281 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Understood. We all start some where.
This will help you know what to do.
See picture. It's not in the manual so I can't direct you there. I miss Butch. Ignore red arrow. See yellow arrows. They point to a screw at the bottom of the drop target assembly. Turning this raises or lowers the drop target. The top of it should be level with the playfield so balls don't get stuck there or bounce across it.
Easy couple minute fix. Your tech should get it right easily.
Call jjp and let them know to get Butch and LTG : ) back.
[quoted image]

This is another one of my stuck ball issues I tried to address today but it's the opposite issue. When my drop target in the down position is sitting a little too high and balls without enough momentum to make it around the corner to the road trip lock are getting stuck behind the backside lip of the top of the drop target. A ball search will eventually clear it but I'd like to fix it so it doesn't happen. I tried turning the adjustment screw but the drop target is as low as it will go in the assembly. I'm not sure what other adjustment options I have other than maybe removing the entire assembly and adding washers between it and the underside of the playfield to lower it another 1/8 of an inch.

#2282 1 year ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I'm not sure what other adjustment options I have

Since I'm not with jjp anymore and I don't have the game to check, I can't help you.

Maybe someone with the game can help.

LTG : )

#2283 1 year ago

Hey guys, I am on the lookout for a new game. I usually buy NIB every 3 years. So it's time again.
Yesterday i headed over to my dealers showroom. I planned to stay 2 hours... Well I ended up being there for 5 hours. Long story short...

I fell in love with ToyStory and Rush. Played them each around 2 hours. Don't want to get off-topic to much. But has anyone both games? Which is better in the long term?

Focusing on ToyStory i have a few questions.

Is there a loop which feeds the upper right flipper? I always wondered if the left ramp could raise and feed the upper flipper?
Is the game supposed to actually lock and hold the ball on the left side? I shot in there, but it kicked it back out. After showing the ball locked display effect.
Is there a fix, to prevent the ball from flying out the "Woody" hole? Quite regularly the ball somehow jumped out to the right after a direct hit.
ToyStory would be my first JJP. Only had NIB Sterns until now. Is the quality and customer service really as bad? I don't want to spend close to 15k on cheap garbage. When i can get a Rush for basically half the price. I am not saying Stern is perfect, but they always made it right when I had issues.

I don't know if 9M is a good score. Since JJP always scores much less. But it was fun, I guess that game alone lasted 30 minutes.

IMG_3541 (resized).jpgIMG_3541 (resized).jpg
#2284 1 year ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Hey guys, I am on the lookout for a new game. I usually buy NIB every 3 years. So it's time again.
Yesterday i headed over to my dealers showroom. I planned to stay 2 hours... Well I ended up being there for 5 hours. Long story short...
I fell in love with ToyStory and Rush. Played them each around 2 hours. Don't want to get off-topic to much. But has anyone both games? Which is better in the long term?
Focusing on ToyStory i have a few questions.
Is there a loop which feeds the upper right flipper? I always wondered if the left ramp could raise and feed the upper flipper?
Is the game supposed to actually lock and hold the ball on the left side? I shot in there, but it kicked it back out. After showing the ball locked display effect.
Is there a fix, to prevent the ball from flying out the "Woody" hole? Quite regularly the ball somehow jumped out to the right after a direct hit.
ToyStory would be my first JJP. Only had NIB Sterns until now. Is the quality and customer service really as bad? I don't want to spend close to 15k on cheap garbage. When i can get a Rush for basically half the price. I am not saying Stern is perfect, but they always made it right when I had issues.
I don't know if 9M is a good score. Since JJP always scores much less. But it was fun, I guess that game alone lasted 30 minutes.[quoted image]

The game does lock ball in the left for road trip multiball the left ramp only does left and right flippers no upper flipper from left ramp.jjp is in the USA and so is Stern,I have never had jjp let me down on support and I have bought many nib jjp games.
I love Toy Story and have also owned a rush premium which is now long gone and am still loving my Toy Story with custom callouts from Michigans own Tim Allen .sounds like you fell in love with Toy Story and the price is comparable to a stern le .I think you must be pricing a Rush pro.
Also the Woody hole should be very easy and mine never fails to stick I am sure it can be adjusted.
Enjoy a fantastic game.

#2285 1 year ago

Lots if great mods available also!

#2286 1 year ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I've had this same issue with the left ramp diverter not returning all the way up to the open position since day one, I decided to try resolving it today. Took the whole thing apart, checked the underside screw it and seems tight, I tried to tighten it but I really can't turn it much more. Assembled it all back together, did my best to position the diverter assembly downward and the cover upward to give them as much clearance from each other near the top. It worked for a while but but a number of dings to the diverter from the ball when it is in the down position will slowly tapped it clockwise to a point where it starts rubbing again against the cover and that results in the ball clipping it, getting stuck under the diverter, or going right when it should go downward.
I'm not sure what to do at this point. I don't know if bending the diverter bar up a bit would help, maybe it needs a stronger return spring, or the lumber snacks cover needs to be redesigned. Either way this seems poorly engineered right out of the box and I'm tapped out today to give it another go. Has anyone recently had to deal with this issue?

There is something else going on here not related to the diverter rubbing up against other plastics. I checked it several times today, made sure it was positioned well, had clearance through it's entire path of travel and it's not rubbing against the cover or the plastic ramp. Sometimes it will go up enough for the ball to just graze under it but a lot of times it only makes it half way up or sometimes it doesn't go up at all. I don't know if this is a sign of a stronger spring being needed or something to do with the coil/hinge mechanism.

#2287 1 year ago
Quoted from SiN13:

There is something else going on here not related to the diverter rubbing up against other plastics. I checked it several times today, made sure it was positioned well, had clearance through it's entire path of travel and it's not rubbing against the cover or the plastic ramp. Sometimes it will go up enough for the ball to just graze under it but a lot of times it only makes it half way up or sometimes it doesn't go up at all. I don't know if this is a sign of a stronger spring being needed or something to do with the coil/hinge mechanism.

I recall this being discussed awhile ago in this thread. Something to do with adjusting the screws on the diverter. Search back through the postings and you'll eventually find it. I have to make the same adjustment but have been waiting for my Lior ticket booth mod to arrive so I can install/adjust at the same time. It's an intermittent issue that doesn't bother me much unless it happens during a Forky rescue, then it completely screws that sequence up.

#2288 1 year ago

One thing I would love to see implemented more are combos in the game. I always try to combo into the curio-cabinet off a gabby gabby bash hit for instance. Super satisfying when you do it. There's lots of possibilities and potential to use specific combos for more skilled players to shoot for. Could be for points or think JJP POTC for instance where so many combos lights an EB. Maybe have a list during the status screen and cross them off once achieved. Could even have a hidden or secret combo or two for more fun.

#2289 1 year ago

I got this response today.

7EAA89BB-DAA5-401E-B883-6716DAD11773 (resized).jpeg7EAA89BB-DAA5-401E-B883-6716DAD11773 (resized).jpeg
#2290 1 year ago

Looking for a little help here. I was playing a multi ball and, when it finished, I looked down and saw this square piece below the flipper. I never saw it come down the playfield, but I have no idea where it came from. Any ideas?

A quick edit: It is a piece of fish paper about 1” x 1” with dried out adhesive on one side. I opened up the machine and looked all over the playfield. Nothing matches the shape or looks like it’s missing a part where I looked. I am well and truly stumped right now. I’ll dig deeper when I have more time. If I can’t find anything after another search, I may reach out to JJP.

Thanks

AA582A18-44BC-4804-BFDD-AB95CE6FE10D (resized).jpegAA582A18-44BC-4804-BFDD-AB95CE6FE10D (resized).jpeg

#2291 1 year ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I am thinking, stronger spring perhaps. Maybe play it with the cover off to watch how it behaves.

#2292 1 year ago
Quoted from CosmoConstant:

I got this response today.
[quoted image]

What issue are they referring to?

#2293 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

What issue are they referring to?

I found this

5303A3D3-396E-4EC7-A57D-A4FFACB5D846 (resized).png5303A3D3-396E-4EC7-A57D-A4FFACB5D846 (resized).png
#2294 1 year ago
Quoted from Runswithscissors:

Looking for a little help here. I was playing a multi ball and, when it finished, I looked down and saw this square piece below the flipper. I never saw it come down the playfield, but I have no idea where it came from. Any ideas?
A quick edit: It is a piece of fish paper about 1” x 1” with dried out adhesive on one side. I opened up the machine and looked all over the playfield. Nothing matches the shape or looks like it’s missing a part where I looked. I am well and truly stumped right now. I’ll dig deeper when I have more time. If I can’t find anything after another search, I may reach out to JJP.
Thanks
[quoted image]

I believe it belongs to one of your spinners, probably the Little Bo Peep spinner fell apart. Mine did that as well after just a few plays.

#2295 1 year ago
Quoted from Runswithscissors:

Thanks
[quoted image]

looks like the paper used to shield optos from stray light. look around the optos in the game

#2296 1 year ago
Quoted from AJBADASS:

I found a solution that seems to be working. Ended up going into the software and recalibrating the sensors over and over until it immediately recognizes the ball, then backed out into the game setting menu and turned off auto calibrate.

I did this but it was only a temporary fix. Also, it started to auto launch the ball immediately after I changed the setting.

#2297 12 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

looks like the paper used to shield optos from stray light. look around the optos in the game

I reached out to JJP and they say it doesn’t go anywhere in the game, that it may have fallen in during assembly. I don’t know, that seems a little strange to me since I’ve had the game for four months and it just now showed up. Plus, it has to have come from the topside of the playfield. I’ll look around the optos and check the Bo Peep spinner this weekend.

Thanks for the ideas.

#2298 12 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I found this
[quoted image]

That's a known issue that is fixed for the new update (when it comes out)

#2299 12 months ago

For the CE Owners ... I went back through the last few hundred posts and the image gallery and didn't see this reported before. Check to see if the black nuts holding the rules (card) plastic and the plastic cover over the signatures are making contact with the glass. It is happening on mine and one of my friend's CEs and marking up the glass. Place a sheet of white paper between the black nuts and the glass to see if there is an issue. See the 1st two photos.
01 (resized).jpg01 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg

The first solution is to just remove the entire red brackets that hold the rules card and signature card.

The second solution is to contact JJP and they can send you instructions on how to lower the lockdown bar receiver slightly so that there is a small gap between the black nuts and the glass. The problem with that for me and my friend is that the shooter rod was already barely touching the auto-plunger mechanism with the shooter housing adjusted all the way down as far as it could go. But if that doesn't occur for you, it's a solution. Otherwise ... you "might" have to modify the housing hole down 1/4-1/2".

The third solution is that I asked David from the Ulekstore.com if he could make thinner plastic pieces (which lowers the nuts below the studs). The one for the signature card is easy. The one for the rules card has the rules printer on the plastic. What David did was etch the exact same rules into the plastic. Using the etch method makes the letters easier to read (more in focus) but are lighter. Making them thinner did the trick, lowered the black nuts, and the stud clears the glass. See the before and after photos below. If you are interested in this contact David at the Ulekstore.com and he can sell you the thinner plastics. It might take him a couple of weeks to make more of them.

BeforeBeforeAfterAfterAfter - clears the glassAfter - clears the glass07 (resized).jpg07 (resized).jpg08 (resized).jpg08 (resized).jpg

#2300 12 months ago

My Gaby, Gaby is not working and it is marked broken and the coils are not working under coil test. Any idea what to do next?

Just says check device malfunction detected

Then when I go in to test coils to bring it up nothing happens says coil 22 and 21 is off

And yes I pulled switch out for high voltage ..

34B08FFF-4F6A-4983-ADCC-3859D61C1918 (resized).jpeg34B08FFF-4F6A-4983-ADCC-3859D61C1918 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
There are 3,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 63.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.