IMG_7755 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5220 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5223 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #208 TECH: WIRELESS. Fix for if you can't enter wifi settings manually. Posted by Green-Machine (1 year ago)

Post #301 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Gabby Mech adjustment details Posted by pinball_keefer (1 year ago)

Post #1330 TECH: Duke Caboom topper error message possible fix Posted by Jamieryan71 (1 year ago)

Post #1753 TECH:PLAYFIELD. EOS switch error fix Posted by ls1chris (1 year ago)

Post #1844 Sources to check for scratched glass on LEs Posted by Jamwin (1 year ago)

Post #2141 Topper Power issue resolved with updated power cable Posted by Navystan (1 year ago)

Post #2299 Fix for CE apron cards hitting glass Posted by KingBW (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kempsuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#444 1 year ago
Quoted from Rscontrino:

I spent many hours of research and these seem to be the most detailed I can find.
Medicom UDF Ultra Detail Figure ( out of circulation )
Disney Figure Magical Collection ( Japan Only out of circulation )
Disney Pixar Toy Story Deluxe Figurine Play Set that you can still buy on Amazon.
The pizza planet truck, hot wheels.
Mr potato head is Funko retro toys mini or 1995 Burger King toy which is movie accurate.
Also Toy Story Aliens Big Bucket O' Little Green are really detailed and 3 different poses may be worth looking at.
I posted photos in the mod thread =)

you mind posting the link to the mod thread please .

2 weeks later
#577 1 year ago

Anyone got any dates for their CE delivery yet?

2 months later
#1183 1 year ago
Quoted from mdclips:

I'm having the same issues. I have a set of headphones it used to connect to before two software updates, and now it wont connect to anything. Finds the device but wont connect. Anyone else have this? Any solutions?

What Bluetooth dongle are you using... curious?? I've never managed to successfully connect to WW. Connects, disconnected, connects, dis and so on... There's recommended dongle in this guide, still yet to try it.

https://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/ww/Wonka%20BT%20and%20WiFi%20Support.pdf

#1184 1 year ago

Are the TS4 CE/LE's coming with Wifi enabled, or do you need to purchase the wifi dongle??

#1187 1 year ago

Thank you LTG. I'll try it.

#1218 1 year ago

Just received my CE. Such a pretty Pin... looks amazing!!
My white up post at road trip multiball ball lock keeps popping up and down whilst in attract mode. Any thoughts?
Thank you

#1221 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

I don't think that is normal. Maybe one of the ball sensors that tells the game there is a ball locked is malfunctioning causing it to think it needs to release a ball. Probably worth checking to ensure no wires are loose down there.
Have you tested the up post coil in the test menu system to make sure it's wired right?

Quoted from LTG:

Tests - Switches - Matrixed - any errors, things opening and closing, or closed that should be open. Flagged in red if an issue.
LTG : )

I recalibrated the sensor, seems to have fixed it... monitoring, but so far so good.
Thanks guys

#1251 1 year ago

Absolutely love love love this Pin! It's a piece of art, it should be hanging on the wall. The CE is amazing!!

Bo Peeps Loops. Where on either screen does it show me how many I need??

#1259 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

Once it’s qualified off the wheel the center of the screen will tell you how many are left.

OK, so you have to quality super loops on the spinning wheel to even start Bo Peep Loops??

#1263 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

Yes. The wheel lights the Bo peep loop in a rainbow color to the activate it. Only after activating it, does the countdown of loops begin to qualify it. Or you can get 3 in a row to complete it, but still has to be after activating it.
Qualifying it means the insert will blink and you can proceed to meet me at the carousel if you qualify all others too. Completing it means it’s qualified and it gives you a multiplier during meet me at the carousel.
All of the solid (complete) inserts to the left of the center one give you extra chances, all of the inserts to the right give you multipliers on the mode. Or maybe it’s the other way around.

Thank you @rob3. I've been hitting the loops and wondering why - doh!.
Thanks again.

Really loving this Pin!

#1279 1 year ago

I cannot get my CE connected to the internet. I have accepted the terms and conditions. It says terms accepted. I have the same settings as Wonka with no issues. Anyone else had issues and a fix for this? Just to confirm, I do not a wifi dongle, TS comes with wifi built in correct?
Thank you.

#1285 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't remember if it's different than GnR, but if not, there's a wifi dongle on the board in the cabinet just to the left of the coin door inside. Maybe try reseating it?

Quoted from LTG:

On the screen can you see WiFi networks to choose from ?
If not I suspect no dongle. Check the board inside the coin door on the left.
At Expo let jjp know you miss me.

Yeah, the dongle is there. Has green LED showing wifi dongle connectivity. I'm running code 1.09. I'll keep playing with it and trying.
Thanks guys.

1 week later
#1354 1 year ago

Hi All
How do you relight kickback?
Thank you

#1356 1 year ago

Complete the Forky targets.

Thank you.

#1417 1 year ago

Hi TS4 Lovers.
Whats the difference between a flashing scene complete vs a solid scene complete?
Thank you

#1419 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

One is flashing and one isn't.

Uummm... haha, but why? .

#1424 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sorry, not having the game I don't know. I was hoping a little humor would bring you some better answers.

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Hahahaha lol
Love it

It did... made me smile for sure. All comments always welcome from LTG for sure .

Quoted from JCrusher:

It flashes if you played but didn’t complete the mode. If you completed it, it will be solid

To add to this. The more you've completed, the more benefits and attempts you get when you go into Meet Me At The Carnival.
Also, not all modes would flash for just playing them, such as Forky Rescue.

Thanks all. Makes total sense.
Thanks again

#1456 1 year ago

Hi All
Left ramp, Carnival Mode. When lit, changes Blue / Yellow (with flippers), and the odd Red. I know these are the different modes you can do, but whats the difference in the Modes (blue vs yellow vs red), blue easy than yellow, get carnival lock lit on a blue vs yellow?? Hope this makes sense .
Thank you

1 week later
#1519 1 year ago

Small white led (black cable) has dropped down from the right ramp somewhere, any ideas where it’s meant to go/what’s it’s meant to light up??
Thank you

9702CB49-3D39-4A55-A260-6EBCFD388D87 (resized).jpeg9702CB49-3D39-4A55-A260-6EBCFD388D87 (resized).jpegA52F07FD-CB0F-473D-9B8B-249BDDB1735E (resized).jpegA52F07FD-CB0F-473D-9B8B-249BDDB1735E (resized).jpeg
#1521 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

See picture posted in the gallery for this thread.
[quoted image]

Thank you LTG.

2 months later
#2038 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

For those that have Wonka and TS4, how is the gameplay compared? Is there room for both in a small collection? Given Pat L. Designed both do both games flow/shots feel too similar to keep both?
If you observe Dailed In, Wonka and now TS4, I see common shots within his designs but slight difference in the inner shots.
Thoughts?

I think they're both very similar. I sold my WW for that very reason.
Thanks

8 months later
#2876 6 months ago

I'm curious. With all this sling-shot talk, what do others have their slings power set to (standard JJP software, not the mod)?? I love to stop the slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot drain on this Pin.
Thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Contact
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royersford, PA
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kempsuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club?tu=kempsuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.