7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 251 of 269.
#12501 10 months ago

Can't never go wrong w Horror...Texas Chainsaw , Phantasm, Sleepaway Camp, Friday the 13th or go a little newer w Terrifier

#12502 10 months ago
Quoted from duckdodgers:

Can't never go wrong w Horror...Texas Chainsaw , Phantasm, Sleepaway Camp, Friday the 13th or go a little newer w Terrifier

Agreed. You can’t go wrong with the classics or a Nightmare on Elm St reimagining since the Gottlieb pin leave a bit to be desired. Or, a horror themed music pin: The Misfits

#12503 10 months ago

the PIT of DESPAIR…don’t even think about trying to escape .

#12504 10 months ago

Friday the 13th would be amazing since no one has officially touched it, and is one of the biggest slashers out there.

But Scream would be a ton of fun too and I think would appeal to modern audiences as well. A fun phone gimmick in a pinball machine seems like something that could have a ton of potential

#12505 10 months ago

I think Freddy >> Jason as a pinball theme. Freddy antagonizing the player makes a lot more sense vs another game about a serial killer that doesn't talk.

That said, getting iconic Jason kills would be great for clips...but I'm not sure how expensive it would be to license multiple F13s. If you could only do one, which would it be? Maybe 3 or 4?

#12506 10 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Agreed. You can’t go wrong with the classics or a Nightmare on Elm St reimagining since the Gottlieb pin leave a bit to be desired. Or, a horror themed music pin: The Misfits

It's actually a fun pin to shoot. It got a lot of action at TPF so an updated version would be awesome.

#12507 10 months ago

The Shining pin wouldn't be bad.

#12508 10 months ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

It's actually a fun pin to shoot. It got a lot of action at TPF so an updated version would be awesome.

I loved mine, mainly because of the theme. But the gameplay itself wasn’t the best.

#12509 10 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

A fun phone gimmick in a pinball machine seems like something that could have a ton of potential

Yeah the smartphone in DI was really well received…

#12511 10 months ago

I always wanted to see the mech Ben teased in the past of a Black Knight toy that slowly lost its limbs as you hit it with the ball

#12512 10 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I think Freddy >> Jason as a pinball theme. Freddy antagonizing the player makes a lot more sense vs another game about a serial killer that doesn't talk.
That said, getting iconic Jason kills would be great for clips...but I'm not sure how expensive it would be to license multiple F13s. If you could only do one, which would it be? Maybe 3 or 4?

4. Final Chapter was, IMO the best film in the series. (this is coming from a fan who's still heartbroken about how the MPAA butchered my personal favorite, Jason Lives)

1 week later
#12513 9 months ago

How do y'all feel about Westworld?

#12514 9 months ago

Boring.

#12515 9 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Can I answer??? First season was amazing. Second okay but I feel like they just intentionally wanted to make it confusing, since so many people predicted the twist in the first season. I did, but still loved it. Third season was pretty bad, so I stopped watching. Still love the concept.

#12516 9 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Can I answer??? First season was amazing. Second okay but I feel like they just intentionally wanted to make it confusing, since so many people predicted the twist in the first season. Third season was pretty bad, so I stopped watching. Still love the concept.

I eventually had to stop drinking during it to follow what was going on.

#12517 9 months ago

We stopped after the 1st season, which was awesome, so it will forever be a great show in my mind.....lalalala can't hear you say anything about season 2 on.

#12518 9 months ago

Never have watched it.

#12519 9 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

1st season was great. Rest was a mix of good and crap… but pissed that it got cancelled without a proper final season/episode.

#12520 9 months ago

Westworld started off great, but it lost me as the seasons progressed. It just got way too weird. The concept was awesome though. And I loved the old movie starring Yul Brenner when I was a kid.

#12521 9 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Can I answer??? First season was amazing. Second okay but I feel like they just intentionally wanted to make it confusing, since so many people predicted the twist in the first season. Third season was pretty bad, so I stopped watching. Still love the concept.

Exactly my opinion. The 2nd season was such a letdown. I watched a few eps of S3 and then I bailed. Lost it's way In my opinion

#12522 9 months ago

I liked 2nd season still, but they tried to make it too complex. Season 3 was just bad. I keep hearing season 4 was actually good but then your stuck with annoying threads that won't get resolved cause the show didn't get it's final season 5 that was intended

#12523 9 months ago

Seemed like they had no idea what to do with the show after the first season was written

#12524 9 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

1st season was cool, but lost interest pretty quickly after that. If a pin had Westworld assets in it, I’m not sure I’d remember much from the show TBH.

#12525 9 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Yes! I agree with you 100% that your next music pin should be Motörhead!

#12526 9 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Yes! I agree with you 100% that your next music pin should be Motörhead!

Lemmy loved some pinball!

rd

IMG_3959 (resized).jpegIMG_3959 (resized).jpeg
#12527 9 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Is this a hint that your next IP is about cyborgs? So... like Terminator, Blade Runner or Awesom-O.

#12528 9 months ago

Westworld is about people who aren't what they seem....oh...I see

"They Live" next from Spooky, confirmed!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#12529 9 months ago

I can think of another movie where people are not who they seem ...

Screenshot_20230714_195338_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230714_195338_Chrome (resized).jpg
#12530 9 months ago

Probably too "new" of an IP for most pinball fans here, but I would love Spooky's take on Five Nights at Freddy's, especially with the movie coming soon. There's a lot of possible objectives and flow through locations from all of the games, and the animatronic characters are awesome.

#12531 9 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

I don't even know what it is.

1 week later
#12532 9 months ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Is this a hint that your next IP is about cyborgs? So... like Terminator, Blade Runner or Awesom-O.

Blade Runner! That’s one of my all time favorite movies. How do I get on the preorder list? Where do I send money!?!

It’s Killer Clowns From Outer Space 35 Anniversary this year. Lots of pinball potential!

IMG_2166 (resized).jpegIMG_2166 (resized).jpeg
#12533 9 months ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Blade Runner! That’s one of my all time favorite movies. How do I get on the preorder list? Where do I send money!?!

It’s Killer Clowns From Outer Space 35 Anniversary this year. Lots of pinball potential!
[quoted image]

Blade Runner is a cool movie - liked the second one too. More atmospheric that anything though … dunno how that would transfer across to a pin.

The Halloween pin has captured the creepiness of the movie - but that movie has lots of “events” that they’ve woven into the pin. I don’t know if BR has that …. Maybe I’m wrong …

rd

#12534 9 months ago

Can Spooky stop beating around the bush and announce an "The Original Misfits" pin already?! I need to start consolidating crimson ghost mods FFS...

#12535 9 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Dan Aykroyd is aggressively not funny

IMG_1735 (resized).jpegIMG_1735 (resized).jpeg
#12536 9 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Can Spooky stop beating around the bush and announce an "The Original Misfits" pin already?! I need to start consolidating crimson ghost mods FFS...

Would be absolutely incredible.

1520183673521 (resized).jpeg1520183673521 (resized).jpeg
#12537 9 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

I’m sure whatever you guys do will be great. Can’t say I ever got hooked on westworod though.

Did anyone ever use the theme from the “Scream” movie franchise for a pin?
Several movies, more universal appeal for multiple age groups, some humor as well.

#12538 9 months ago
Quoted from lepstein:

Did anyone ever use the theme from the “Scream” movie franchise for a pin?
Several movies, more universal appeal for multiple age groups, some humor as well.

No but I’d be in. Another horror classic or modern horror classic is what Spooky should do.

#12539 9 months ago

Spooky should do a “Stephen king” theme with “the shining”, Christine, pet cemetery, misery, etc..each movie different modes and accomplishments. I understand the licensing that goes with multiple assets, but how awesome would it be for a Stephen king compilation pin!!

#12540 9 months ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Would be absolutely incredible.
[quoted image]

Would be the greatest pin theme in our, and anyone else's lifetime. Woo Ohh, it's all I want.

https://fb.watch/m3q3fsALvX/

#12541 9 months ago

1. Army of darkness + campbell callouts.
2. Galaxy quest. Perfect for pinball Goofy chars different environments and missions. Tim allen and an allan rickman(RIP) sound alike on callouts.
yummy.

#12542 9 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Spooky should do a “Stephen king” theme with “the shining”, Christine, pet cemetery, misery, etc..each movie different modes and accomplishments. I understand the licensing that goes with multiple assets, but how awesome would it be for a Stephen king compilation pin!!

Do a hitchcock and avoid most of the licensing issues, but maybe thats to old?

#12543 9 months ago

Great theme’s for spooky
1. Little Shop of Horrors
2. Evil Dead/AOD/Ash Vs Evil Dead
3. Tucker & Dale Vs Evil
4. Beetlejuice
5. Lost Boys
6. Fright Night
7. Gremlins
8. Cabin in the woods
9. Sleepy Hollow
10. The Simpson’s Treehouse of Horrors
11. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
12. Goonies
13. The Thing (No humour but a Sci Fi horror masterpiece)

Not so great theme’s for spooky
1. The princess bride. Why??????

#12544 9 months ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Great theme’s for spooky
3. Tucker & Dale Vs Evil
4. Beetlejuice
5. Lost Boys
6. Fright Night
7. Gremlins
8. Cabin in the woods
9. Sleepy Hollow
12. Goonies

I hadn’t even thought of the Lost Boys but that would be awesome!

#12545 9 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Quoted from lpeters82:

Can I answer??? First season was amazing. Second okay but I feel like they just intentionally wanted to make it confusing, since so many people predicted the twist in the first season. I did, but still loved it. Third season was pretty bad, so I stopped watching. Still love the concept.

How about "They Live"?

Insta-buy for me

#12546 9 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

How about "They Live"?
Insta-buy for me

Only if the glass has some sort of photo coating that changes what you see in multiball o_O Surely there's some fancy glass coating/filter that will do this. Or maybe even the transparent LCD stuff or use it as AR.

#12547 9 months ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Do a hitchcock and avoid most of the licensing issues, but maybe thats to old?

Hitchcock would be cool..
Kind in tz’s playhouse

#12548 9 months ago

I kept gearing towards a “they live” homebrew, but it’s been mentioned so many times “myself” included, that a steered away thinking someone is going to make this thing!!

#12549 9 months ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Great theme’s for spooky
3. Tucker & Dale Vs Evil
4. Beetlejuice
5. Lost Boys
6. Fright Night
7. Gremlins
8. Cabin in the woods
9. Sleepy Hollow
12. Goonies

Evil Dead/AOD! Instant buy. Hell I would buy a Bubba Hotep, Brisco County Jr or Jack Of All Trades pin!

#12550 9 months ago

Messed up film Failing that, BTTF lol.

6A768FC8-25AA-43ED-8EF5-460AF7990FCC (resized).jpeg6A768FC8-25AA-43ED-8EF5-460AF7990FCC (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Concord, NC
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 251 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/251 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.