20240417_175905 (resized).jpg
20240417_175911 (resized).jpg
unk part (resized).png
unknown part (resized).png
broken spring (resized).png
Screenshot_20240422_150015_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
IMG_9805 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,879 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 378.
#16851 4 months ago

Question. Is the 4.0 code interchangeable between LV and SV models??? I have an LV and still have the code on a stick, friend has an SV and I could save him the trouble of downloading the code.

And to the guy above who received that game, that’s terrible, I’m so sorry to see such a beautiful game in that state.

#16852 4 months ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Question. Is the 4.0 code interchangeable between LV and SV models??? I have an LV and still have the code on a stick, friend has an SV and I could save him the trouble of downloading the code.
And to the guy above who received that game, that’s terrible, I’m so sorry to see such a beautiful game in that state.

Yes it is. I am on 4.0 and not one issue. Only played about 10 games so far. New shout outs for sure.

#16853 4 months ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Yes it is. I am on 4.0 and not one issue. Only played about 10 games so far. New shout outs for sure.

Yep, same on my SV

#16854 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yep, same on my SV

Fav new shout out you have heard on 4.0??

#16855 4 months ago

It was very unfortunate about what happened to the machine, we all hate to see something like that happen to a new pin! I'll try and give a brief rundown of events to avoid a potentially protracted drama session.

He was immediately offered the choice of a full refund or a new machine and choose a new machine. A new machine was shipped and the old one shipped back (obviously at no cost to him).

New machine arrives and it does not meet customer expectations. The Lockdown bar won't fully latch on one side and had cut into the front decal, the apron was "damaged" and the certificate of authenticity had a crease in it. So new lockdown bar, apron, front decal and certificate were mailed and installed and old "damaged" items returned. Pictures attached.

At this point the machine is good, and customer is happy. Customer requested a 10% refund which I unfortunately cannot oblige. I offer a smaller recompence which is not near the requested amount and it is rejected, then the posts on Facebook/Pinside start.

Through 72 minutes of phone conversation and over 110 emails I have tried to provide good customer service but unfortunately in this instance I was not able to meet customer expectations.

I truly hate having to make this sort of post and apologize because it detracts from what I feel the thread is truly about: talking about a really awesome game!

PXL_20231215_110403358 (resized).jpgPXL_20231215_110403358 (resized).jpgPXL_20231214_224639749 (resized).jpgPXL_20231214_224639749 (resized).jpgPXL_20231215_110431290 (resized).jpgPXL_20231215_110431290 (resized).jpg
#16856 4 months ago
Quoted from perry1670:

It was very unfortunate about what happened to the machine, we all hate to see something like that happen to a new pin! I'll try and give a brief rundown of events to avoid a potentially protracted drama session.
He was immediately offered the choice of a full refund or a new machine and choose a new machine. A new machine was shipped and the old one shipped back (obviously at no cost to him).
New machine arrives and it does not meet customer expectations. The Lockdown bar won't fully latch on one side and had cut into the front decal, the apron was "damaged" and the certificate of authenticity had a crease in it. So new lockdown bar, apron, front decal and certificate were mailed and installed and old "damaged" items returned. Pictures attached.
At this point the machine is good, and customer is happy. Customer requested a 10% refund which I unfortunately cannot oblige. I offer a smaller recompence which is not near the requested amount and it is rejected, then the posts on Facebook/Pinside start.
Through 72 minutes of phone conversation and over 110 emails I have tried to provide good customer service but unfortunately in this instance I was not able to meet customer expectations.
I truly hate having to make this sort of post and apologize because it detracts from what I feel the thread is truly about: talking about a really awesome game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Stuff happens. You didn’t pack or damage the game, but you did everything in your power to make it right. Sounds like a nightmare customer.

I’ve had to reject damaged NIB games. It sucks, but it happens. You don’t sign, you talk to your distributor, and you figure it out. It’s not rocket science.

#16857 4 months ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:Fav new shout out you have heard on 4.0??

I will report back! I haven't played as much Alien since the code released because I just got FR in the mail and it is a "one more game" magnet!

#16858 4 months ago
Quoted from Robertbucs:

Hello, what would you do and expect if your new $11k pin arrived in this condition? The monitor was faulty, cabinet wood crushed in areas, cabinet decal peeling, orange rust on the slide rails, under the lockbar corners crushed, main board fuse holder detached, “Tip and Tell” on box crushed and the pin could not be played. See photos.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I would have refused that shipment.

#16859 4 months ago
Quoted from Robertbucs:

I agree, purchased from PMP Amusements.

Chris at PMP is awesome. He will definitely be able to help.

#16860 4 months ago
Quoted from perry1670:

I truly hate having to make this sort of post and apologize because it detracts from what I feel the thread is truly about: talking about a really awesome game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Certificate had a crease in it. Now thats funny! I think I threw mine away hahaah.

#16861 4 months ago
Quoted from perry1670:

Sounds like he should have taken the full refund, unless he purchased it at a super discounted price. Alien SV and LV can still be found all over Pinside for sale.

#16862 4 months ago
Quoted from perry1670:

Not quite but some of the facts are correct. A replacement machine was shipped and it was damaged and had multiple issues as well. It took over two months and a lot of work to finally get it squared away to be played like a new $11k pin should. After the first one was delivered I called the distributor and was contemplating disputing the charge. The distributor assured me that if I’d pack it up and ship it back he would send another and would inspect prior to shipping it. I got the replacement pin. The pin had issues as well and the “Tip Tell” was also crushed on this one, slight cab damage, lockbar wouldn’t lock into place and the metal apron was warped. I took photos again and called the distributor and he said that if I would keep the machine he’d send me parts to repair and we discussed a % refund for all the trouble. I was thinking maybe 10%. The distributor’s response at the time was “sure, that once I finally get the machine squared away we could definitely do that. This whole process started in October, so it took over two months to get the pin together in an acceptable state to play. Well now that we’re at the end of the road on this, he offered me $100. I politely told him to go ahead and keep it. Also Shawn w/PB told me early on in this two month process that they would definitely make it worth my while for all the trouble. I’m thinking maybe credit or maybe some add ons like the distributor was offering up earlier. Well, I ask Shawn about the “making it worth my while comment” two days ago and he said he should have been more clear about that comment and he was talking about sending me a cap or a T-shirt or something. I politely declined. I’m not saying I don’t like the pin or that the distributor or Shawn w/PB didn’t get me up and running. I’m just stating that I spent $11k on a pin and it absolutely didn’t feel like I was unboxing a new pin and it took over two months to get squared away. I have 5 other pins and never had an experience quite like this . The distributor and Shawn chalked it up to kind of they can’t control what happens during shipping and they’ll send parts out to get things squared away. The issues I had were not the simple replace a board, coil or flipper bats that are normal at times with a NIB pin. I do not dispute that the distributor and Shawn w/PB did finally get me the parts needed but I felt a little letdown at the end of the process when I thought they were going to do what they said and really make it worth my while for the trouble and they came back with an offer of $100 and a cap. I guess I was thinking maybe a credit % or Translite or something. Don’t get me wrong, I can purchase my own Translite or cap and % credit it not really that big of a deal. I spent &11K for the pin. For some reason though I feel like maybe they didn’t follow through on the making it worth my while for all the trouble. Two machines with issues and the “Tilt and Tell” smashed to bits seemed coincidental but I’m not a distributor, so maybe not. I guess I watched too many unboxings for these pins and all the boxes arrived in good shape looked as well as the contents. The two I received were nothing like that. Please keep in mind that my initial question to the group was “what would you do and what would you expect, so here’s a little more of the story. The reason for the question was that Shawn w/PB and the Distributor seemed imply new in the box issues like these are to expected.
Thank you,
Robert Harmon
USMC

#16863 4 months ago
Quoted from perry1670:

How the first pin arrived.

IMG_9064 (resized).jpegIMG_9064 (resized).jpegIMG_9066 (resized).jpegIMG_9066 (resized).jpegIMG_9073 (resized).jpegIMG_9073 (resized).jpegIMG_9077 (resized).jpegIMG_9077 (resized).jpegIMG_9079 (resized).jpegIMG_9079 (resized).jpegIMG_9082 (resized).jpegIMG_9082 (resized).jpegIMG_9085 (resized).jpegIMG_9085 (resized).jpegIMG_9088 (resized).jpegIMG_9088 (resized).jpegIMG_9094 (resized).jpegIMG_9094 (resized).jpegIMG_9096 (resized).jpegIMG_9096 (resized).jpegIMG_9099 (resized).jpegIMG_9099 (resized).jpegIMG_9107 (resized).jpegIMG_9107 (resized).jpeg
#16864 4 months ago
Quoted from Robertbucs:

we discussed a % refund for all the trouble

#16865 4 months ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I don’t think they are contacting in the wrong order. The first contact closest to the button is activating the upper flipper and the second one is activating the lower flipper. It’s flipped. I guess I will have to change the wiring to the switches but they are heat shrinked with rubber and probably soldered. Pain in the ass maybe.

Yes, they are contacting in the correct order, but the wiring is switched, unfortunately. I found the easiest thing to do is just adjust the leaf switches rather than the wiring. You can adjust it such that the outer leaf switch (one furthest from the flipper button) hits first and the inner leaf switch (one closest to the flipper button) hits second. Took me about 5 minutes on each side to get it working correctly (both sides were wired incorrectly). Of course, you can re-wire the switches - that didn't look like fun to me though.

#16866 4 months ago

I won’t buy NIB anymore for this reason. I’m actually surprised they offered to send a new machine I’ve never seen a distributor do that. That was actually pretty nice of them - although it’s unfortunate what the replacement looked like.

I’ve had the delivery driver wait while I unbox in my driveway and refuse to sign off until I inspect. I think that’s the way here. Takes the fun out of owning the game - hate to see this!!

Quoted from Robertbucs:

How the first pin arrived.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#16867 4 months ago

Those pics suck. Sorry about that, but hopefully you can get it sorted out. Rust and major cabinet damage is no joke.

#16868 4 months ago
Quoted from perry1670:

What about the rust? Where was that pin stored?

#16869 4 months ago

Yeah that is certainly a bad deal after dropping that much money on anything. It is unfortunate that the 2nd game also had problems. While it sounds like the distro did what needed to be done, there does seem to be an air of, just expect it, and fix it yourself when it comes to purchasing pinball machines....and that just isn't right.

Fortunately, I've been very lucky in this regard in that all mine have showed up in perfect condition. That doesn't help you here, but just know what you experienced isn't the norm for most people.

#16870 4 months ago
Quoted from Robertbucs:

Not quite but some of the facts are correct. A replacement machine was shipped and it was damaged and had multiple issues as well. It took over two months and a lot of work to finally get it squared away to be played like a new $11k pin should. After the first one was delivered I called the distributor and was contemplating disputing the charge. The distributor assured me that if I’d pack it up and ship it back he would send another and would inspect prior to shipping it. I got the replacement pin. The pin had issues as well and the “Tip Tell” was also crushed on this one, slight cab damage, lockbar wouldn’t lock into place and the metal apron was warped. I took photos again and called the distributor and he said that if I would keep the machine he’d send me parts to repair and we discussed a % refund for all the trouble. I was thinking maybe 10%. The distributor’s response at the time was “sure, that once I finally get the machine squared away we could definitely do that. This whole process started in October, so it took over two months to get the pin together in an acceptable state to play. Well now that we’re at the end of the road on this, he offered me $100. I politely told him to go ahead and keep it. Also Shawn w/PB told me early on in this two month process that they would definitely make it worth my while for all the trouble. I’m thinking maybe credit or maybe some add ons like the distributor was offering up earlier. Well, I ask Shawn about the “making it worth my while comment” two days ago and he said he should have been more clear about that comment and he was talking about sending me a cap or a T-shirt or something. I politely declined. I’m not saying I don’t like the pin or that the distributor or Shawn w/PB didn’t get me up and running. I’m just stating that I spent $11k on a pin and it absolutely didn’t feel like I was unboxing a new pin and it took over two months to get squared away. I have 5 other pins and never had an experience quite like this . The distributor and Shawn chalked it up to kind of they can’t control what happens during shipping and they’ll send parts out to get things squared away. The issues I had were not the simple replace a board, coil or flipper bats that are normal at times with a NIB pin. I do not dispute that the distributor and Shawn w/PB did finally get me the parts needed but I felt a little letdown at the end of the process when I thought they were going to do what they said and really make it worth my while for the trouble and they came back with an offer of $100 and a cap. I guess I was thinking maybe a credit % or Translite or something. Don’t get me wrong, I can purchase my own Translite or cap and % credit it not really that big of a deal. I spent &11K for the pin. For some reason though I feel like maybe they didn’t follow through on the making it worth my while for all the trouble. Two machines with issues and the “Tilt and Tell” smashed to bits seemed coincidental but I’m not a distributor, so maybe not. I guess I watched too many unboxings for these pins and all the boxes arrived in good shape looked as well as the contents. The two I received were nothing like that. Please keep in mind that my initial question to the group was “what would you do and what would you expect, so here’s a little more of the story. The reason for the question was that Shawn w/PB and the Distributor seemed imply new in the box issues like these are to expected.
Thank you,
Robert Harmon
USMC

I think the lesson learned here should be, dont accept a shipment if the box is all messed up like that.

Unfortunately I have learned the hard way in the past as well.

#16871 4 months ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I think the lesson learned here should be, dont accept a shipment if the box is all messed up like that.
Unfortunately I have learned the hard way in the past as well.

Agreed and very good advice. The distributor was very nice and encouraged me to keep it anyway since obviously I wanted an Alien Pin. Next time I just will not accept. I really was trying to work with the distributor because I’m sure he couldn’t make much margin by returning it and sending another, but then Again I just dropped $11k on it.

#16872 4 months ago
Quoted from Robertbucs:

Agreed and very good advice. The distributor was very nice and encouraged me to keep it anyway since obviously I wanted an Alien Pin. Next time I just will not accept. I really was trying to work with the distributor because I’m sure he couldn’t make much margin by returning it and sending another, but then Again I just dropped $11k on it.

I hear ya. I have worked with Chris and he was really awesome, even when I had an issue with the delivery driver.

When it comes to deliveries, stuff can get crappy quick. I work with freight carriers for my business and they are a constant issue and then never want to take the blame. We take pictures of our material leaving our warehouse in perfect condition and arriving at destination in horrible condition, and they still dont want to take the blame. Obviously between point A and B, you guys did something! lol.

At the end of the day, you will have an awesome Alien machine up and running and this will all be behind you.

#16873 4 months ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I hear ya. I have worked with Chris and he was really awesome, even when I had an issue with the delivery driver.
When it comes to deliveries, stuff can get crappy quick. I work with freight carriers for my business and they are a constant issue and then never want to take the blame. We take pictures of our material leaving our warehouse in perfect condition and arriving at destination in horrible condition, and they still dont want to take the blame. Obviously between point A and B, you guys did something! lol.
At the end of the day, you will have an awesome Alien machine up and running and this will all be behind you.

Totally agree

#16874 4 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Yeah that is certainly a bad deal after dropping that much money on anything. It is unfortunate that the 2nd game also had problems. While it sounds like the distro did what needed to be done, there does seem to be an air of, just expect it, and fix it yourself when it comes to purchasing pinball machines....and that just isn't right.
Fortunately, I've been very lucky in this regard in that all mine have showed up in perfect condition. That doesn't help you here, but just know what you experienced isn't the norm for most people.

I agree and thank you for responding.

#16875 4 months ago

My beacon topper lights and shaker that I ordered on 11.28 are set to arrive Monday. Wasn’t able to add mini beacons. Will prob order that next month. Really hope my RV arrives over the next 2 weeks.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#16876 4 months ago

Robertbucs this should make you feel MUCH BETTER...read on to the next page or so..it was a NIGHTMARE..in the end, I was refunded everything, even though I think it took a few weeks off of my life. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/403

#16877 4 months ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Robertbucs this should make you feel MUCH BETTER...read on to the next page or so..it was a NIGHTMARE..in the end, I was refunded everything, even though I think it took a few weeks off of my life. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/403

Holy smokes, that was a nightmare. Thanks for sharing.

#16878 4 months ago
Quoted from perry1670:

He is likely lowering the PF on the wrong spot and this can be done in any game (alien that is) as the bracket has to slots and it can trip you if distracted

#16879 4 months ago
Quoted from Robertbucs:

Thank you,
Robert Harmon
USMC

Man sorry this happened marine. Glad it finally got sorted but what a nightmare. Can’t believe they offered only $100. That really sucks, Doc

#16880 4 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Man sorry this happened marine. Glad it finally got sorted but what a nightmare. Can’t believe they offered only $100. That really sucks, Doc

Thank you, I agree.

#16881 4 months ago

Anyone know if a vendor is selling replacement spinner decals for this pin? Not available on parts website and i had a spinner fall apart.. Thank you.

#16882 4 months ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Anyone know if a vendor is selling replacement spinner decals for this pin? Not available on parts website and i had a spinner fall apart.. Thank you.

Log a support ticket. They don’t list most parts on the site but they still have them in stock.

#16883 4 months ago

Alien is officially my new favorite game of all time. I just can't get enough of it. The new code with Ripley just brings the game over the top. I didn't realize how much content was missing with the old clips by trying to just not have her in there. It's like a whole new game.

I can't stop playing it. Definitely glad I stuck if out after all the issues I had early on. Game seems rock solid now. Thanks PB Bros!

#16884 4 months ago
Quoted from Deez:

Alien is officially my new favorite game of all time. I just can't get enough of it. The new code with Ripley just brings the game over the top. I didn't realize how much content was missing with the old clips by trying to just not have her in there. It's like a whole new game.
I can't stop playing it. Definitely glad I stuck if out after all the issues I had early on. Game seems rock solid now. Thanks PB Bros!

I really want to love this game! But I am not having the same experience as you. It's just 'brick--> DRAIN!' every time I touch a flipper button. Would love to fix that. My game is like the antidote to flow.

#16885 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I really want to love this game! But I am not having the same experience as you. It's just 'brick--> DRAIN!' every time I touch a flipper button. Would love to fix that. My game is like the antidote to flow.

That's strange. Mine screams with a little wax, and is not at all a brick and drainfest. I do set my games up at maximal incline, maybe there is a sweet spot.

#16886 4 months ago
Quoted from dts:

That's strange. Mine screams with a little wax, and is not at all a brick and drainfest. I do set my games up at maximal incline, maybe there is a sweet spot.

I'm all ears. I'm not trying to dump on the game, but it is absolutely a frustrating nightmare to play. Next to my EHOH, Godzilla, Final Resistance, it is really a challenge not to smash the glass sometimes!

#16887 4 months ago

Been playing this a lot lately...It feels SO good. I know some folks have said it's super tough because of the outlanes, but I don't feel that way. I love that most games I make some real progress through the game. Still tough, but not impossible. It is taking me a little time to adjust to widebody geometry again.

#16888 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm all ears. I'm not trying to dump on the game, but it is absolutely a frustrating nightmare to play. Next to my EHOH, Godzilla, Final Resistance, it is really a challenge not to smash the glass sometimes!

Sounds like something is off. It should feel smooth and be satisfying to shoot. I love how it flows compared to other wide bodies.

#16889 4 months ago

oh man was having the game of my life on Ball 1 - got within 2 modes of all out war then of course ball 2 and 3 went down instantly. To those saying its hard, look I think it is but I also feel like maybe more than other games you can actually learn to control the ball very well with nudges and limit the outlane drains to almost nil.

Remember on the left outlane drains - hit hyper sleep even if you do not have hyper sleep lock as it lights the Revives in there. On the right side make sure to learn to nudge pretty hard to the right to try and scoot the ball past the one way gate there.

Anyhow most evenings I can get a 200+M score. Not saying that is great. I am leaving alot of points on the board in the multiballs hitting more shots.

I do feel the flippers get weak in a long session and I will be installing the 4 fan flipper kit I bought a while back.

#16890 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Got mine at 7 Degrees

#16891 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The game isn't clunky. You are comparing it to narrow body, but wide open 'easy' shot games. It takes time to learn the different geometry of this game versus Stern games. Just takes some adjusting especially if you are bouncing between the different games. Most Sterns play the same - even between the different designers. It very well could be it's not for you because of that though.

Watch the video I posted a few months back. That was a quick 10 minute game and I suck at pinball, but you can see how smooth and easy this game is.

#16892 4 months ago
Quoted from dts:

Sounds like something is off. It should feel smooth and be satisfying to shoot. I love how it flows compared to other wide bodies.

I agree. I wish I could figure out what it is.

#16893 4 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The game isn't clunky. You are comparing it to narrow body, but wide open 'easy' shot games. It takes time to learn the different geometry of this game versus Stern games. Just takes some adjusting especially if you are bouncing between the different games. Most Sterns play the same - even between the different designers. It very well could be it's not for you because of that though.
Watch the video I posted a few months back. That was a quick 10 minute game and I suck at pinball, but you can see how smooth and easy this game is.

You may be right, but it’s not as though I’m new to wide bodies. I have a TZ and have owned STTNG, POTC (boy do I regret selling that one), WOZ, IJ, Hobbit. My Alien plays like a poorly leveled WOZ.

Anyway like I said I’m not dumping on it, but I’d really prefer to get the experience you guys are having! Level is at about 6.5, maybe I will try steeper.

#16894 4 months ago

I would definitely increase to 6.7 or more.

#16895 4 months ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

should be a spare set in the goody bag

#16896 4 months ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Fav new shout out you have heard on 4.0??

We're not leaving!

#16897 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I have games like that but as soon as I dialed in the left and right ramp shots it's like butter. It's going to be a tough game because it's a wide body. Just keep playing..

#16898 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

My Alien plays like a poorly leveled WOZ.
Anyway like I said I’m not dumping on it, but I’d really prefer to get the experience you guys are having! Level is at about 6.5, maybe I will try steeper.

I have mine at 6.7°
Here are some things to look at
1) Be sure to adjust the spinners so that they are vertical at rest and spin easily or they will brick
2) Ensure the right orbit takes the ball to the right flipper, if not you may need to adjust the ball guide and make sure the ball is not hitting target 5 and deflecting coming out of the orbit
3) Scoop should smoothly send the ball to the left flipper, lower the coil power or follow PB adjustment procedure if not.
4) Try different coil setting for upper right flipper to help dial in your hypersleep shot

#16899 4 months ago
Quoted from Mageek:

I have mine at 6.7°
1) Be sure to adjust the spinners so that they are vertical at rest and spin easily or they will brick
2) Ensure the right orbit takes the ball to the right flipper, if not you may need to adjust the ball guide and make sure the ball is not hitting target 5 and deflecting coming out of the orbit
3) Scoop should smoothly send the ball to the left flipper, lower the coil power or follow PB adjustment procedure if not.
4) Try different coil setting for upper right flipper to help dial in your hypersleep shot

5) LEFT MUTHUR hole coil should be set to 25% LESS on all machines I've ever encountered.

#16900 4 months ago
Quoted from Mageek:

I have mine at 6.7°

Try +15% power on upper right flipper and make sure you adjust it to be perfectly even with the post and not above it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Long Branch, NJ
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,879 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/338?hl=oshara and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.