pasted_image (resized).png
2C888247-CC25-46E4-993C-1D1A5C906408 (resized).jpeg
DBE75255-A3C3-4A18-814B-D6867C292D14 (resized).jpeg
99A18A74-9E49-418D-B3A2-0255EFAD7FFB (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210510_195256 (resized).jpg
EDE8887B-F907-4583-8137-000827BC88D3 (resized).jpeg
81BDACF8-24B3-46D7-8EB1-88D5746165CA (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3578 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 72.
#1851 72 days ago

Everyone so excited to hear about LV, when the first shipment hasn't even been delivered yet. LOL. I think everyone is going to be waiting longer than they think.

#1852 72 days ago

Just checked. I paid in full 5/25 because shipping was imminent and have heard nothing since.

#1853 72 days ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Just checked. I paid in full 5/25 because shipping was imminent and have heard nothing since.

I am thinking the 2 that shipped recently may have just been 'waiting on pallets'. I think the ship is still on the water.

#1854 72 days ago

Hmmm...don't know about this

alienegg (resized).jpg
#1855 71 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Everyone so excited to hear about LV, when the first shipment hasn't even been delivered yet. LOL. I think everyone is going to be waiting longer than they think.

I resisted posting this exact thing .

Just going to express my disappointment (again) with Cointaker and their "no information policy" with people who paid in full.

I was dumb enough to buy from Andrew Heighway and got refunded from Discover . Rolling the dice again.

If there is a delay in shipments , why not communicate that to your customers?

i do want to thank everyone on this thread for sharing information for free.

#1856 71 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Then they should put her is charge!

simple as that !

#1857 71 days ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Take a piece of felt, usually the non-rough edge of a velcro strip, and stick it on the underside of the scoop. It allows the ball to be redirected without bending or moving the assembly. Does that help? If not, I'm happy to provide a pic later.

This helps!! Thank you!

#1858 70 days ago

Arrived safe and sound all the way from Milano!

Drop shipped from LV-426

I'm unboxing this live on Twitch this Saturday (https://twitch.tv/dri374). I haven't kept tabs on this thread for a while as I completely zoned out after I understood my game got wedged out from the first shipment. Are there code updates or other things that needs to get done out-of-the-box? I don't expect the game to work at all to be honest. Anyhow, tune in if you want to share your know-how. I did get the green WH2O targets from Pinball Life, but that's about it.

Be afraid.

#1859 70 days ago
Quoted from dri:

Arrived safe and sound all the way from Milano!
[quoted image]
I'm unboxing this live on Twitch this Saturday (https://twitch.tv/dri374). I haven't kept tabs on this thread for a while as I completely zoned out after I understood my game got wedged out from the first shipment. Are there code updates or other things that needs to get done out-of-the-box? I don't expect the game to work at all to be honest. Anyhow, tune in if you want to share your know-how. I did get the green WH2O targets from Pinball Life, but that's about it.
[quoted image]

Be sure to drop in the new code (version 2.2). I installed the old style Williams 3D targets as a temp fix for sticky skinny stand ups and they work great. For direct audio for streaming, you can tap off the backbox speaker (I tried the cabinet speaker but it was getting a sub signal and was not anywhere near as clear as the backbox). While there are a few video connections in the backbox, there currently is not a line that can be used for main display capture and no option for splitting a video out signal. I asked PB if there was a way capture the video signal and they indicated “not at this time”. I would also recommend placing some target foam above the muthur kick out as it helps tame the ball eject and set up a clean flipper shot. I would recommend double checking the nuts and bolts and cable connections after unboxing just to be safe. I also sanded down the bushings to help with the sticky flipper issue. If you have any issues with a ball not registering in the drain, check out the video I made for the quick fix. You will need metric tools and some torx bits for working in Alien. My game has been playing really well after making some tweaks and I am really enjoying it. Also, don’t hesitate to reach out to Cato at PB if you have any issues, he is very helpful. You can also message me if you have any questions. I hope this info helps.

#1860 70 days ago
Quoted from dri:

I don't expect the game to work at all to be honest.

An $8000,00 pinball machine? Seriously?

#1861 70 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Let's just say I have the bar set low. I expect PB to fix any potential issues down the road but it feels like I bought a NIB project machine if you get what I mean.

Quoted from HurryUpPinball:

I hope this info helps.

Thanks for summarizing. This is helpful. The metric tool requirement sure is annoying. I have quite the toolbox from my motocross racing days so it shouldn't be a problem.

#1862 70 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

My game still doesnt work... so it's valid.

#1863 70 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Well, call me a sick puppy, but I wanted to be one of the first to own this so I would have the opportunity to help resolve some of the issues on it. Quite frankly, I'm just grateful that PB is pursuing this machine at all... otherwise, no Alien pinball for me! Honestly, I am surprised by how few issues there were to resolve. The really nice thing about this machine is how modular it is and easy to replace parts.

#1864 70 days ago

I haven’t posted much in the past couple of months, mainly cause I haven’t had mine in a playable state for most of that time. Those of us in the very first small shipment really got prototype machines. I’m awaiting a new care package from Pedretti that will include all new under playfield boards, wiring harness, coils, and v3 weapon targets. Add that to the replacement display and CPU that I received previously, and I will have practically replaced every major component on my machine. There have been design changes on many parts of the machine over the past 6 months and those of you with newer builds should have a much easier time. Hopefully the LV will be rock solid once announced/shipped. I’m still on the list for one of those.

I’ve certainly learned my lesson about trying to get in early on a new machine, but part of me has enjoyed being part of the journey. I must be sick in the head.

#1865 70 days ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I’ve certainly learned my lesson about trying to get in early on a new machine, but part of me has enjoyed being part of the journey. I must be sick in the head.

It's fun and exciting to be one of the first to get a game or mod, and sometimes you are not sure they will make enough to wait very long, but it is nice when you get a more finished product where they've worked out all the kinks and upgraded things. Thanks for product testing and working with PB from all future Alien owners!

#1866 70 days ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I haven’t posted much in the past couple of months, mainly cause I haven’t had mine in a playable state for most of that time. Those of us in the very first small shipment really got prototype machines. I’m awaiting a new care package from Pedretti that will include all new under playfield boards, wiring harness, coils, and v3 weapon targets. Add that to the replacement display and CPU that I received previously, and I will have practically replaced every major component on my machine. There have been design changes on many parts of the machine over the past 6 months and those of you with newer builds should have a much easier time. Hopefully the LV will be rock solid once announced/shipped. I’m still on the list for one of those.

Thanks for posting. I was beginning to think I was the only lottery winner with all my issues. I've had multiple care packages sent to me as well, my apron was crunched during shipping along with a handful of other issues. I've been running custom ISOs on USBs on the back box to try and test/troubleshoot with Cato why my game isnt working, and it looks like I need a new ITX board along with a whole new controller. I am really hoping that this next care package will fix my game. I cant help but feel like I bought a brand new car and am replacing every component under the hood. Sorry you're going through this as well but its a little comforting to know that you arent the only one.

#1867 70 days ago
Quoted from dri:

Let's just say I have the bar set low. I expect PB to fix any potential issues down the road but it feels like I bought a NIB project machine if you get what I mean.

Early bird gets the worm!

#1868 70 days ago

djsoup TinyBlackDog I am so sorry that you guys are having major issues. My game is playing at as near 100% as it can. I feel very lucky compared to you guys. I am running the V2.2A beta version of the software like I think brado426 is and I'm really happy to report that it has fixed the attract mode non responsive issues I had. If the machine was in attract mode for a long period of time it would essentially lock up and not allow you to start a game. but with this beta version Cato seems to have solved that problem. I'm just waiting on the Gen 3 skinny targets to be finished and I need to try and add a thicker piece of foam for the MUTHER scoop as mine will not feed to the flipper consistently. I did have time over the weekend to change the rubbers on the machine and went with the translucent green for all the posts and flippers and clear for the rings. I think it turned out really well

20210808_110148 (resized).jpg20210808_110200 (resized).jpg20210808_110207 (resized).jpg20210808_110217 (resized).jpg20210808_110228 (resized).jpg
#1869 70 days ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

djsoup TinyBlackDog I am so sorry that you guys are having major issues. My game is playing at as near 100% as it can. I feel very lucky compared to you guys. I am running the V2.2A beta version of the software like I think brado426 is and I'm really happy to report that it has fixed the attract mode non responsive issues I had. If the machine was in attract mode for a long period of time it would essentially lock up and not allow you to start a game. but with this beta version Cato seems to have solved that problem. I'm just waiting on the Gen 3 skinny targets to be finished and I need to try and add a thicker piece of foam for the MUTHER scoop as mine will not feed to the flipper consistently. I did have time over the weekend to change the rubbers on the machine and went with the translucent green for all the posts and flippers and clear for the rings. I think it turned out really well
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, I am running 2.2A also and it fixed my main issues. I have identified a few more, but they are not issues that would render a game unplayable. In fact, I can't recall any lockups or anything preventing the completion of a game in over a week now. The only big remaining issue is those stand-up targets, which we know Gen. 3 are coming. I absolutely love the game... there's no getting tired of this machine any time soon.

#1870 70 days ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks Awesome.....only one thing it needs, well maybe 2-3. HAHA

The left ramp needs a Tantrum bad ass sticker. You know I love me some stickers and cards.

#1871 70 days ago
Quoted from brado426:

The only big remaining issue is those drop targets, which we know Gen. 3 are coming.

Are there issues with the drop targets as well? Or were you referring to the standup targets

#1872 70 days ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Are there issues with the drop targets as well? Or were you referring to the standup targets

Sorry, I mis-spoke... nothing wrong with my APC drop targets... I was talking about the stand-up targets that everyone else has been talking about.

#1873 70 days ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

d I'm just waiting on the Gen 3 skinny targets

Any update on a timeframe on targets for your machine? Thoughts as to whether the 3rd gen targets will make it to the third shipment?

#1874 70 days ago

"Thanks for summarizing. This is helpful. The metric tool requirement sure is annoying. "

Welcome to what the rest of the world has to deal with for US made machines.

#1875 70 days ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Any update on a timeframe on targets for your machine? Thoughts as to whether the 3rd gen targets will make it to the third shipment?

I just talked to Cato today and asked him, he told me soon as there has been a delay from the supplier. Like everything else nowadays

He did want me to give a big shout out to the programmer and he said to tell you all Hi.

This is a direct quote from Cato at Pinball Brothers.. "Brian Dominy is a super star in programming, I have a hard time putting words to how great a man Brian is, he is a real commodity. And we are so happy that he cares about Alien as we do. So I think all the credit should go to our dear Brian."

I think we're all lucky to have great guys like this who are as passionate about Alien as we are and want it to succeed.

#1876 70 days ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I just talked to Cato today and asked him, he told me soon as there has been a delay from the supplier. Like everything else nowadays
He did want me to give a big shout out to the programmer and he said to tell you all Hi.
This is a direct quote from Cato at Pinball Brothers.. "Brian Dominy is a super star in programming, I have a hard time putting words to how great a man Brian is, he is a real commodity. And we are so happy that he cares about Alien as we do. So I think all the credit should go to our dear Brian."
I think we're all lucky to have great guys like this who are as passionate about Alien as we are and want it to succeed.

I've met Brian a few times at pinball events.
He's a nice guy. I can't wait to get my machine.
Thanks all who are giving inputs to PB and helping with fixes and helping others out.
You are so appreciated. This is a great community!

#1877 70 days ago

Did you guys recieve your Vintoman aprons for fit testing yet?

#1878 70 days ago

Is there a difference in software between 2.2 and 2.2A?

#1879 70 days ago

Sounded like attract mode was figured out.

#1880 70 days ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Did you guys recieve your Vintoman aprons for fit testing yet?

Vimtoman is making the Motion Tracker mod, Faust is doing the aprons. He has just sent me a test one to try for fitting. It is coming from overseas and hopefully should be here in a week or so. I will update the group as soon as I get it.

#1881 70 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Is there a difference in software between 2.2 and 2.2A?

The major difference I noticed was that the attract mode freeze up was fixed in the update. I couldn't really tell the difference besides that between the 2 versions.

#1882 70 days ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Brian Dominy is a super star in programming, I have a hard time putting words to how great a man Brian is, he is a real commodity

Yes, he is, indeed.

#1883 70 days ago
Quoted from dri:

Are there code updates or other things that needs to get done out-of-the-box? I don't expect the game to work at all to be honest. Anyhow, tune in if you want to share your know-how. I did get the green WH2O targets from Pinball Life, but that's about it.

I got my game last week and it worked right out of the box. There were a few issues as expected with such and early version of the game. One of my backbox speakers was much quieter than the other. Cato has been a rock star helping me with this game, he is sending me a new amplifier. I have also had to adjust the xenomorph switch because it kept getting a stuck switch error. I also have a flaky eddy switch that may need to be replaced.

I also had a couple of sticky flipper bats, however a quick fix was to add tension to the return springs and they now work like butter. Took only a few seconds. Hurryups video is great and I may still need to sand the bushings smooth but I didn't want to take the mech apart if I didn't have to. So I'll see how things go.

It looks like I have the second generation standup targets and they are working just fine. They do get a little out of alignment but they seem fine. Cato says the gen 3 targets are delayed and he will send them as soon as they get them. I also have software code 2.2. So hopefully you won't need to buy those whitewater targets. I would wait and see.

I am loving this game, it is so unique and there is nothing like it out there. I just got to hypersleep multiball, that ball lock ramp is hard to hit. Gentlemen, if any of you are thinking about pulling out I wouldn't recommend it, this game will get built and once you get yours you will be so grateful you waited. This game is so cool! It has the complete package. I love it more than I love my GNR!

#1884 70 days ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I love it more than I love my GNR!

I look forward to making this comparison as well.

#1885 69 days ago

Good to hear, us LV guys are living vicariously thru you early adopters.

#1886 69 days ago

I also have a flaky eddy switch that may need to be replaced.

What is an eddy switch? Are you referring to the proximity sensors?

#1887 69 days ago

Thanks to all you guys helping out here!
This will help me out a great deal for when I buy my friends Standard Edition next month!! I can't wait! Game is awesome!!!!
Cheers!!

#1888 69 days ago

I have been having issues with the game malfunctioning and locking up when I hit the scoop, MU/TH/UR eject hole or hyper sleep lock during game play. It happens quite often. Usually cant get more than a few games in before it happens. For any of you that are experiencing this issue, I am beta testing a new firmware update today that is supposed to help with this (already on 2.2A). I have described the situations to PB and they were able to duplicate the errors on their end, promting this firmware update. Lets hope this gets us all closer to the goal. I know it has been said a million times but these guys are responsive and are working it (seems like 24/7).

FWIW... Mine is on location and gets a lot of play that varies from the home the environment and is powered on 6 days a week for 8-10 hours/day.

#1889 69 days ago
Quoted from drypaint:

I have been having issues with the game malfunctioning and locking up when I hit the scoop, MU/TH/UR eject hole or hyper sleep lock during game play. It happens quite often. Usually cant get more than a few games in before it happens. For any of you that are experiencing this issue, I am beta testing a new firmware update today that is supposed to help with this (already on 2.2A). I have described the situations to PB and they were able to duplicate the errors on their end, promting this firmware update. Lets hope this gets us all closer to the goal. I know it has been said a million times but these guys are responsive and are working it (seems like 24/7).
FWIW... Mine is on location and gets a lot of play that varies from the home the environment and is powered on 6 days a week for 8-10 hours/day.

I've found that 2.2A does fix all major lockups that we were seeing before. I do still experience a problem where the ball is not detected when entering the AIR LOCK SCOOP, the left hole (MUTHER), or even the outhole trough. When this happens, if I press either flipper button, the game resumes just fine. This sounds like a software bug to me. It happens very rarely... I mean VERY rarely... maybe once or twice a day. I have reported it to PB and I believe they have reproduced it on their end. Fortunately, that is not a bug that prevents a game from completing.

#1890 69 days ago

My game has been playing pretty solid ever since the code update and me modding the gen 2 weapon targets, but man, this game is hard. The left out lane kick my ass regularly. Getting shots from the right upper flipper do not come too often because I can’t shoot the chest burster shot from the left upper flipper due to shitty kick outs from the muthur kick out. Saw several pics or people saying they put some foam in the kick out. Tried that, tried the screw adjustments on the coil bracket and playfield but still can’t get a nice smooth kick out to the left upper flipper. My only gripe right now is that muthur kick out.

#1891 67 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

. My only gripe right now is that muthur kick out.

What if its adjusted? Either up or down. try both ways

#1892 67 days ago

I have also had to adjust the xenomorph switch because it kept getting a stuck switch error.

What exactly did you adjust? Anyone experience this and what did you adjust on the switch?

Thanks

#1893 67 days ago

Unboxed my game yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised how well everything panned out. I'd like to share my first impressions. I have played a few games on the OG Alien and I played ONE game on a PB Alien that just had been unboxed (that obviously needed to be setup correctly).

Pros:
- Overall game build, cab, PF and wiring is totally next gen. Rock solid!
- The metal frame under the PF should be standard on any game shipping 2021.
- It shoots and feels like a '90s Bally/WMS widebody (some shots are better than others)
- The GAME IS LOUD and does a really good job being crisp and high volume.
- While it's hard to beat the OG Alien display, this display is crisp, large and great viewing angle.
- The game is rad and fun all at the same time! (I guess everyone knew that already)
- It's hard to figure out where all the shots are (WTF is a vent? I learned eventually...) and all the the little quirks that make you progress certain modes and multiballs but this is what pinball is all about.
- Great kinetic satisfaction on many of the main shots. Ramps and airlock in particular, all "backhandable" too!
- Modes and multiballs are very varied, selecting which mode stack you want to start on (which movie essentially) is a nice touch.
- The game held up pretty decent for the unboxing stream, which I didn't expect.
- No issues with the standups at all.

Cons:
- The game was very dusty and covered with styrofoam particles.
- Three thumb screws were rattling in the bottom of the cabinet. No idea where they're supposed to go.
- A pinball machine with metric and torx. Really?
- The plastic channel the glass feed into was not aligned and needs help pushing down, really annoyoing.
- The whole thing with the latches needing to be in the right position when lowering the PF also, annoying.
- As so many others, my flippers did stick a little bit, but I just think the gap is too tight (literally no gap).
- The TILT mech is a bit of a laugh and why isn't positioned where 99.9% of other games?
- There's no kill switch for the high voltage, I find that weird.
- No flipper staging, this is extremely lame, but I knew this going in since Heighway was the same.
- I had no mylar on the PF where the ball drop on the inlane returns. It got cratered in a handful of games. I cut a 1" x 2" strip for protection.
- The drop down targets seems mushi, no kinetic satisfaction at all, my 'A' was sticking.
- The post under the upper right flipper had the "Jurassic Park" syndrome. I tightened it and put some loctite on it, we'll see.
- The mystery (mu/th/ur?) scoop feed is a joke as many points out, I'll work on that.
- The Xenomorph did not grab a single ball. A bit dissapointing since it's the only toy on the game.
- Trough and hypersleep (optos?) seem to be a bit dodgy detecting balls sometimes, a nudge and some flips usually fixes it.
- Mid-game I heard a screw drop into the cab, I have no idea where from yet, but maybe go over every head here is a good idea?
- RGB lights are great but I think some of the light shows are overdoing it a little bit. Especially on inserts that have colored art on them, it just looks terrible.
- The ball feed and gate on the right inlane (the Indy style) has multiple problems. At high velocity, the ball can sneak out ABOVE the wire gate. The feed sometimes isn't clean and causes drain without ball save. The post that other feeds like these has to allow players to skillfully nudge the ball back into play on outlane drain is too thin and does not interact with the ball at all.

Anyhow, those are more Cons than Pros, don't get me wrong, I love the game and it exceeded my expectations. The unboxing stream is available as a VOD for 60 days on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1118316239 I did cut out one 100M game and 85M game that I put on YouTube (what is a good score anyway?)

Cleared factory Grand Champion:

Unfair ball 3 drain (spoiler: the wire gate...):

Now, I need to clean up my arcade, thanks for reading and watching!

#1894 67 days ago
Quoted from dri:

- No flipper staging, this is extremely lame, but I knew this going in since Heighway was the same.
-

Ya, my ACNC didn't have it either. And that game really needs it as it has a flipper on the upper playfield. WTF?

#1895 67 days ago
Quoted from dri:

- The mystery (mu/th/ur?) scoop feed is a joke as many points out, I'll work on that.
- The Xenomorph did not grab a single ball. A bit dissapointing since it's the only toy on the game.
- Trough and hypersleep (optos?) seem to be a bit dodgy detecting balls sometimes, a nudge and flips usually fix it.
- The ball feed and gate on the right inlane (the Indy style) has multiple problems. At high velocity, the ball can sneak out ABOVE the wire gate. The feed sometimes isn't clean and causes drain without ball save. The post that other feeds like these has to allow players to skillfully nudge the ball back into play on outlane drain is too thin and does not interact with the ball at all.

These problems are the one's I'm concerned about. Are they fixable?? Please keep us informed on your progress dealing with these issues!!

#1896 67 days ago

Are the proximity sensors (Eddy sensors) adjustable?

#1897 67 days ago
Quoted from dri:

Anyhow, those are more Cons than Pros, don't get me wrong, I love the game and it exceeded my expectations.

dri did you communicate these issues with PB or open any tickets?
If PB hasn't been made aware I sure would appreciate this. Thank for all your insight and communication as with other great pinsiders on here. I really appreciate it and I know others who have been waiting do too.

#1898 67 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:Ya, my ACNC didn't have it either. And that game really needs it as it has a flipper on the upper playfield. WTF?

If you look on acnc there's actually two wires connected to the switch, and they register separately in switch test. I bet you could swap in a dual switch and restore the staging.... No such luck on alien though. I mentioned this to Cato and he didn't rule out the possibility of adding it in down the line somehow, so fingers crossed.

#1899 66 days ago
Quoted from RussG:

dri did you communicate these issues with PB or open any tickets?

No, but I'm about to. I'll point them to the post.

Quoted from dri:

I jerked around with this today. Too many issues. The coil is just too strong, I compare and come from how DW ejects the balls from the mini-PF, just a tiny nudge, that's all that is needed. I also learned that a clean eject should feed to the left inlane. With that said, I used a 1" blue bumper pad (Bally/WMS #23-6629) that I cut off a 45 degree wedge and stuck on the metal rail on the right side:

PXL_20210816_035359763 (resized).jpg

This is not pretty, the shot is a little bit hard to make but it works (it feeds clean 1 out of 3 times just about):

I think the correct course of action would be to move the right metal ball guide.

Quoted from dri:

- The drop down targets seems mushi, no kinetic satisfaction at all, my 'A' was sticking.

The springs are way too weak, I haven't start cutting yet but this is 100% the issue.

Quoted from dri:

- Three thumb screws were rattling in the bottom of the cabinet. No idea where they're supposed to go.

These are the thumb screws for the coin mechs that someone on the stream actually pointed out. I also love the ugly hack they had to do to be able to close the damn coid door, jeez.

Quoted from dri:

- Mid-game I heard a screw drop into the cab, I have no idea where from yet, but maybe go over every head here is a good idea?

This is a 1/4" Torx screw. I couldn't find a home underneath, I'm pretty certain it's from the top PF somewhere and fell through.

Quoted from dri:

- No issues with the standups at all.

LIES! I have one standup sticking.

And, last, but not least, check your balls(!). I had a 1/4" half-moon, sharp as a barnacle, on one of the balls. I randomly got this ball out as I was fixing the left scoop. I now imagine seeing random scratches on the PF just about everywhere.

PXL_20210816_041925889-02 (resized).jpeg

There are 3578 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside