IMG_2633 (resized).JPG
IMG_2626 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240405_122308 (resized).jpg
IMG_0568 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6435 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1360 Video of one solution to sticky flippers. Posted by HurryUpPinball (2 years ago)

Post #3169 Minimizing electrical interference issues Posted by brado426 (2 years ago)

Post #5287 Some spare parts Posted by Baggerman (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 18,729 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 375.
#1 3 years ago

Well now it's official Alien is being remade and deposits are in. What are you thoughts and what will you miss from the original? I'm super excited about this as it's my grail pin. Just wish they would hurry and let us know what will be included in the LV edition.

#2 3 years ago

I am here ready to see what the LE will have. It's only 2k more so cant be earth shattering.

1) Bigger BB screen?
2) Powder coating ?
3) Shaker?
4) Signed by ?????
5) Numbered Plaque?
6) TOPPER- I wish...lol

Maybe a extra toy inside is what they said...wonder what that could be?

It will be a fun ride.

#3 3 years ago

When was the LV supposed to become available for deposits?

#4 3 years ago

I have so much alien stuff from over the years, I have lots of things I could make a topper out of so I have some ideas, but honestly, I think it should be a moving alien head or queen head moving back and forth and opening mouth, with flashers on it, and smoke along with the beacons (which I hope are still available).

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

When was the LV supposed to become available for deposits?

They didn't say, only that they think LE's will be in 6 months or so depending on how fast production goes.

#6 3 years ago

Yeah Pinball Brothers are getting us confused they call it the LV (Limited Version) but we all know it as LE (Limited Edition) It is strange how they call the Standard SE (Standard Edition) and then change for the LE sorry I mean LV

Anyway who wants to see a poll, what ideas you got?

#7 3 years ago

I’ll be back in about a year to this thread... 1st they have to build my Pinball, then I’ll pay, then they’ll send it to Nitro (West of Canada), then they will it ship to my place in Ontario... so I hope I’ll see you again fellas

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Yeah Pinball Brothers are getting us confused they call it the LV (Limited Version) but we all know it as LE (Limited Edition) It is strange how they call the Standard SE (Standard Edition) and then change for the LE sorry I mean LV
Anyway who wants to see a poll, what ideas you got?

The whole LV thing is...a play on the theme. LV as in LV-246.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The whole LV thing is...a play on the theme. LV as in LV-246

Didn't think of that good catch

#10 3 years ago

So when will you all get your standard edition Alien? I heard delivered in January, is that true?

#11 3 years ago

I was told I have the 7 spot... I will keep you posted

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I was told I have the 7 spot... I will keep you posted

6th spot...lol

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I have so much alien stuff from over the years, I have lots of things I could make a topper out of so I have some ideas, but honestly, I think it should be a moving alien head or queen head moving back and forth and opening mouth, with flashers on it, and smoke along with the beacons (which I hope are still available).

Make 2 or 3.....I will help and be your first buyer. We can get some switches, servos , leds are the easy part.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Didn't think of that good catch

Love it.

#15 3 years ago

Nice. I hope you enjoy yours. I picked up an original over the summer and it is a delightful game. If the brothers can pull this off it's going to be a game changer for the hobby.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Nice. I hope you enjoy yours. I picked up an original over the summer and it is a delightful game. If the brothers can pull this off it's going to be a game changer for the hobby.

You should start a preorder watch thread and I will join you

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

You should start a preorder watch thread and I will join you

That could be fun. I did a LE JP thread for the 500 to all join . It was good for sone time. I think we got two half who checked in with numbers. Then added prem as well . Still going strong

#18 3 years ago

Good evening. Owner clubs require a game to have shipped. We hope to see one of these shipping soon, at which time an owners club may be formed.

This is a hype thread, since it is created prior to shipping the first game. Thanks.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I’ll be back in about a year to this thread... 1st they have to build my Pinball, then I’ll pay, then they’ll send it to Nitro (West of Canada), then they will it ship to my place in Ontario... so I hope I’ll see you again fellas

If you’re in Ontario, Quebec or further East we’ll ship direct from PA. Western provinces will be shipped direct from Vancouver.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good evening. Owner clubs require a game to have shipped. We hope to see one of these shipping soon, at which time an owners club may be formed.
This is a hype thread, since it is created prior to shipping the first game. Thanks.

Thanks Tiger! My Dad was a web footed coon ass from New Iberia so I have lots of love for you folks south of the I-10. Geaux Tigers and I hope Santa puts some lagniappe on your stocking.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

west of Canada?

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

If you’re in Ontario, Quebec or further East we’ll ship direct from PA. Western provinces will be shipped direct from Vancouver.

Excellent, thanks for your message! I will call you Monday in the afternoon for further details.

Have a great weekend, cheers.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

west of Canada?

Nitro Pinball it’s in Abbotsford, BC.... so where is B.C. then?

#24 3 years ago

Nice!!!! 2021 will bring two 70’s movies / Pins that use a famous Bitch quote...

“Get away from her you BITCH!” - Alien
“Smile you son of a BITCH!” - Jaws

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Nitro Pinball it’s in Abbotsford, BC.... so where is B.C. then?

pretty darn sure it's IN Canada! not west of it! cheers

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

pretty darn sure it's IN Canada! not west of it! cheers

Cheers too

#27 3 years ago

I'm in on the standard, if it turns out alright I'll move it and then get the LE. good luck to all of us, will be quite the ride.

#28 3 years ago

What's the price on the standard ?

#29 3 years ago

I missed the podcast. Did they put any pics up and as mentioned above, price?

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

What's the price on the standard ?

$7777 +$418 shipping

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Make 2 or 3.....I will help and be your first buyer. We can get some switches, servos , leds are the easy part.

I was just stating what I thought would be a cool topper. I am not sure I have anything or the skills to make something like that.

If I make my own, it will most likely be stationary and maybe some flashers integrated with the lights.

Who knows though, when I get digging into it, maybe I can come up with something, or at least a prototype someone else could build.

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I was just stating what I thought would be a cool topper. I am not sure I have anything or the skills to make something like that.
If I make my own, it will most likely be stationary and maybe some flashers integrated with the lights.
Who knows though, when I get digging into it, maybe I can come up with something, or at least a prototype someone else could build.

Let's take on the challenge....sure would be fun.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Let's take on the challenge....sure would be fun.

ain't nobody gonna want one of your homemade toppers. best to just make one for yourself

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

I'm in on the standard, if it turns out alright I'll move it and then get the LE. good luck to all of us, will be quite the ride.

I'm doing the same haha

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

So when will you all get your standard edition Alien? I heard delivered in January, is that true?

I think January deliveries in the US for the first pre-order batch is a pipe dream. I've waited years for this and can easily wait some more.

#38 3 years ago

We shall see if and when they ship I'll be waiting impatiently

#39 3 years ago

If they ship the first week of January it’s possible they arrive in the US mid to late in the month. Still possible for end of month delivery.

#40 3 years ago

I'm buying the LE/LV version. I'm good with waiting till August. I will have GNR LE to pass the time.

#41 3 years ago

I got my deposit in within 5 minutes of Cointaker going live. Melissa told me I was #7. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for January but I can wait....

Screenshot_20201220-134307_Messages (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201220-134307_Messages (resized).jpg
#42 3 years ago
Quoted from DangerzoneArcade:

I'm buying the LE/LV version. I'm good with waiting till August. I will have GNR LE to pass the time.

I understand the want for the LE but it's hard to make an informed decision without knowing what is included in it. If it's just powdercoat, a numbered plaque and HD glass I may stay with the SE, buuut if they include the larger 27" monitor on the backbox that would be a different story

#43 3 years ago

Llabnip1972 are you not on the LE/LV train, or are you staying with the standard version?

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

llabnip1972 are you not on the LE/LV train, or are you staying with the standard version?

I'm going with the bird in hand. SE

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I understand the want for the LE but it's hard to make an informed decision without knowing what is included in it. If it's just powdercoat, a numbered plaque and HD glass I may stay with the SE, buuut if they include the larger 27" monitor on the backbox that would be a different story

It's only 2k more...what the heck, who cares , Bite the bullet. It's your dream Pin. We all know it's going to be great. The $7777 was brilliant.

Give me a Signature from SW and that's enough...Over and out.

#46 3 years ago

My plan is to park the remake right next my original. Once I'm sure that I'm satisfied with the remake I will probably move the original out. My experience playing the original has me stoked for the new shot features in the remake. The magnet to feed the upper right flipper is going to be a game changer. I'm also glad for the physical ball lock on the hyper sleep ramp. That ramp feels so awesome to hit that to have it just dribble through is a little lame. I'm just a sucker for physical locks. It's one of the reasons I got rid of my standard Wonka. They also added the back entrance to the airlock scoop(mode hole). They mentioned that the scoop could yell which entrance was used so I assume it will be coded at some point to a new rule. I know it will suck to lose the pf screen but I would trade that for the new shot features anyday. I'm not completely sure if or how much my original is going to drip in the market but who cares. I'm here to play with the best toys , not make money

#47 3 years ago

She said keep both.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#48 3 years ago

YOLO! Plus my location is booshie and its only LEs.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from DangerzoneArcade:

YOLO! Plus my location is booshie and its only LEs

Nice collection my friend, but can you wait a year for the Alien LV?

Maybe get the SE play the crap out of it then sell it to fund the LV, just a thought I'm considering as I've waited so long for this to be remade

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

My plan is to park the remake right next my original. Once I'm sure that I'm satisfied with the remake I will probably move the original out. My experience playing the original has me stoked for the new shot features in the remake. The magnet to feed the upper right flipper is going to be a game changer. I'm also glad for the physical ball lock on the hyper sleep ramp. That ramp feels so awesome to hit that to have it just dribble through is a little lame. I'm just a sucker for physical locks. It's one of the reasons I got rid of my standard Wonka. They also added the back entrance to the airlock scoop(mode hole). They mentioned that the scoop could yell which entrance was used so I assume it will be coded at some point to a new rule. I know it will suck to lose the pf screen but I would trade that for the new shot features anyday. I'm not completely sure if or how much my original is going to drip in the market but who cares. I'm here to play with the best toys , not make money

Well said! Pinball is supposed to be fun!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, AL
$ 160.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
7,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,729 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 375.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.