20240417_175905 (resized).jpg
20240417_175911 (resized).jpg
unk part (resized).png
unknown part (resized).png
broken spring (resized).png
Screenshot_20240422_150015_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
IMG_9805 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,880 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 378.
#9951 1 year ago
Quoted from EDUB919:

Hope you have better luck with that than I have. I’m glad they are a little more forthcoming in stating that estimated delay. I’ve been waiting seven weeks after paying in full with nothing to show for it.

Maybe what this means is 30-45 days from Pbros putting it in the container? This technically would be considered "shipping to you" would it not, but that adds another 21 days or so to the transit for total time in transit arouind 65 days or so? who knows....

#9952 1 year ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Maybe what this means is 30-45 days from Pbros putting it in the container? This technically would be considered "shipping to you" would it not, but that adds another 21 days or so to the transit for total time in transit arouind 65 days or so? who knows....

Melissa has said it already left port but I've waited a year so what's a few more days, weeks, months...

#9953 1 year ago
Quoted from BlueRiverLore:

Just paid my invoice in Full today. Here was a note included with the invoice:
'GAME IS APPROX. 30-45 DAYS FROM SHIPPING TO YOU'
OooOOOooooOOoo! Maybe I'll get it by Halloween! At least by my Thanksgiving Birthday!

How long after ordering were you invoiced in full?

#9954 1 year ago

So I had to open a ticket for something I really have never encountered before.

So I went to realign my lower flippers and as I was tightening them up I noticed that they really wouldn't tighten, the nut just kept turning.... Next thing I knew, the machine screw that's used to cinch the plunger mechanism to the flipper bat shaft had come apart/ disassembled itself...ugh...what the heck!

It appears as though they fixate a thick washer with a pie cut out of it on one end of the cinching screw with a hex nut on the other side. Never seen a set up like that before, and I didn't really care until now. Now I care a lot. Lol.

There is no way to recreate this cinching screw as the washer (with the pie cut) is machined onto the cinching screw shaft and my attempts at using other screws to act in a similar fashion to "make do" in the meantime have failed...

So, I put up a ticket on the PB site as likely am going to need new lower flipper plunger mech and whatever this cinching screw mechanism is that's associated with it. Damn...such a simple thing to put the game out of commission. I'm really disappointed.

In the meantime, I'm wondering if there are other plunger mechs that can work in this machine (stern, B/W, etc). Has anyone else used any other more traditional plunger mechanisms with more traditional looking cinching nuts (used to squeeze that plunger mech to the flipper bat shaft)?

I included a picture of the destroyed cinching mechanism associated with the plunger mechanism, a picture of the machined washer with the pie cut that looks smooth as intended (on one of the upper flippers), and another picture of the other lower flipper where you can see the center of that pie cut washer recessed/not smooth (mind you, this also fell apart moments later, great, right?)

Thanks
PXL_20220913_203447530 (resized).jpgPXL_20220913_203447530 (resized).jpgPXL_20220913_205614571 (resized).jpgPXL_20220913_205614571 (resized).jpgPXL_20220913_205720519 (resized).jpgPXL_20220913_205720519 (resized).jpgPXL_20220913_205707732 (resized).jpgPXL_20220913_205707732 (resized).jpg

#9955 1 year ago

n/m didn't see the pics. Guessing they are going to need to send you a whole new washer/screw assembly.

#9956 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'm confused, pretty sure many others have adjusted their flippers and not had an issue? One thing I'd point out as maybe an issue is that I don't think anything on this is in standard, it's all metric.

Since I'm the second owner my guess is maybe the prior owner had tried to over-tighten the flippers one too many times.
But as it is now, I have nothing to tighten the flipper bat shafts onto the plunger mech....total bummer man

#9957 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

n/m didn't see the pics. Guessing they are going to need to send you a whole new washer/screw assembly.

Yeah. Put in a ticket.
I've seen a lot of issues with plunger mechanisms, but I can't say I've ever seen this one before.

#9958 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

How long after ordering were you invoiced in full?

I ordered on Oct 21st 2021 and had the full invoice today.

#9959 1 year ago

Melissa has said it already left port but I've waited a year so what's a few more days, weeks, months...

I'm on the boat for throwing in the towel
That's ridiculous, I've got an sv on order, im not impatient, I've had my pre order since January 22 but it seems long and drawn out
Not near yours but enough for me to sat screw it

#9960 1 year ago

Finally got my youtube running again. This is the early video I posted before for the Apron/Beacon mod. I'll try to do some new ones showing all the modes tomorrow.

#9961 1 year ago

Wow, the PB support desk really is fast!

Regarding the plunger mechanism fiasco above and putting in a ticket yesterday afternoon, I've already received a response from Andrea.
I was given all of the e-links to purchase the flipper mechanisms that they use.

For future reference, I will include that response below.

Screenshot_20220914-054949~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220914-054949~2 (resized).png
#9962 1 year ago

Melissa has said it already left port

So far mine has "left port" on three different occasions. One went to Canada and the other (I'm assuming) is at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean. Hopefully, the third one makes it here. LOL

#9963 1 year ago

Any idea why they used incandescent bulbs in the coin door? Has anyone swapped them out for LED’s and if so, what is the voltage going to these bulbs?

Thanks
Ed

#9964 1 year ago
Quoted from eharan:

Any idea why they used incandescent bulbs in the coin door? Has anyone swapped them out for LED’s and if so, what is the voltage going to these bulbs?
Thanks
Ed

12v in coin door i beleive.

#9965 1 year ago
Quoted from eharan:

Thanks
Ed

Yes, 12V. And I highly recommend swapping those out with white 12V LED flasher bulbs (or I'm considering swapping mine out with green right now). The bulbs provided are way too dim.

#9966 1 year ago

Well after my game being down about 2 months and having been sent new boards, fuses, etc and it not working.....Im finally up and running again! Yay. I had about 25 games before the darn thing bricked a while back. While Im not happy this happened, and it took a while to get fixed, I will say their support team(Shawn) is quite responsive.
So whats the word on 2.8 code at this point? Should I update?

#9967 1 year ago

I'll need longer to play and understand it enough to write a full review, but overall Alien is freaking great. If you're on the fence about getting one, don't hesitate. The shooting feels weird, but you adjust to it quickly.

I have concerns about quality of the game. When you reboot the machine, it crashes and needs to be restarted again. Also, a locking washer flew out the alien jaw, and I need to figure out what's up. But overall - the game is really really good.

#9968 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Well after my game being down about 2 months and having been sent new boards, fuses, etc and it not working.....Im finally up and running again! Yay. I had about 25 games before the darn thing bricked a while back. While Im not happy this happened, and it took a while to get fixed, I will say their support team(Shawn) is quite responsive.
So whats the word on 2.8 code at this point? Should I update?

Try it...if you have issues back to 2.7 which seems stable for LV's and most SV's. 2.8 has been problem free for me(SV).

#9969 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I'll need longer to play and understand it enough to write a full review, but overall Alien is freaking great. If you're on the fence about getting one, don't hesitate. The shooting feels weird, but you adjust to it quickly.
I have concerns about quality of the game. When you reboot the machine, it crashes and needs to be restarted again. Also, a locking washer flew out the alien jaw, and I need to figure out what's up. But overall - the game is really really good.

I don't understand the 'shooting feels weird' comment. I have to adjust to the way every game shoots after playing a specific game for awhile, so I guess whatever I'm playing the most at the time feels normal, and the rest take a few games to get back in tune with the shots. It definitely shoots different than other manufacturer games though, but I have a wide swath of manufacturers in my lineup and feel it often.

#9970 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I don't understand the 'shooting feels weird' comment. I have to adjust to the way every game shoots after playing a specific game for awhile, so I guess whatever I'm playing the most at the time feels normal, and the rest take a few games to get back in tune with the shots. It definitely shoots different than other manufacturer games though.

It's a hard thing to quantify. There's a feel to a Stern. JJP has a feel. This is a little underpowered, but also controllable.

#9971 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

It's a hard thing to quantify. There's a feel to a Stern. JJP has a feel. This is a little underpowered, but also controllable.

The flippers definitely have a different feel. I don’t think it’s better or worse than other manufacturers, just different.
Compared to Stern games, “A little underpowered, but also controllable” is a good description.

#9972 1 year ago

I am on code 2.8 but having many games with freeze issues that require a restart.

I have read that 2.7 was more stable. Is there a place that I can download v 2.7? I cant find it on PB website, I only see 2.8.

Thanks!
Ed

#9973 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Im finally up and running again!

Congrats that its working again! What was it that fixed your issue. I had an issue with the flickering volume and required a new cabinet control box that fixed my issue. Last night, the lights on the lower egg pop bumper stopped working. I put in a support ticket and we concluded that the LED board in the pop bumper is bad and needs to be replaced. Unfortunately they do not have any available in the US right now but they are having them shipped from Europe and should have it next week. At least the game is still playable. Unfortunatley these constant lock ups / freezes is a pain in the ass. Hoping that a downgrade to 2.7 may resolve some of those issues.

#9974 1 year ago

Is there a rule sheet somewhere? I have a general idea about the game, but there’s a lot I’m missing.

#9975 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Is there a rule sheet somewhere? I have a general idea about the game, but there’s a lot I’m missing.

https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/howto/cms/media/pages/pdfs/anleitungen/Rulesheet_Alien_V1_2.pdf.pdf

Here you go.. think this is it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9976 1 year ago

This is standard bally Williams era parts.

ebay.com link: itm

Quoted from ChipScott:

So I had to open a ticket for something I really have never encountered before.
So I went to realign my lower flippers and as I was tightening them up I noticed that they really wouldn't tighten, the nut just kept turning.... Next thing I knew, the machine screw that's used to cinch the plunger mechanism to the flipper bat shaft had come apart/ disassembled itself...ugh...what the heck!
It appears as though they fixate a thick washer with a pie cut out of it on one end of the cinching screw with a hex nut on the other side. Never seen a set up like that before, and I didn't really care until now. Now I care a lot. Lol.
There is no way to recreate this cinching screw as the washer (with the pie cut) is machined onto the cinching screw shaft and my attempts at using other screws to act in a similar fashion to "make do" in the meantime have failed...
So, I put up a ticket on the PB site as likely am going to need new lower flipper plunger mech and whatever this cinching screw mechanism is that's associated with it. Damn...such a simple thing to put the game out of commission. I'm really disappointed.
In the meantime, I'm wondering if there are other plunger mechs that can work in this machine (stern, B/W, etc). Has anyone else used any other more traditional plunger mechanisms with more traditional looking cinching nuts (used to squeeze that plunger mech to the flipper bat shaft)?
I included a picture of the destroyed cinching mechanism associated with the plunger mechanism, a picture of the machined washer with the pie cut that looks smooth as intended (on one of the upper flippers), and another picture of the other lower flipper where you can see the center of that pie cut washer recessed/not smooth (mind you, this also fell apart moments later, great, right?)
Thanks
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#9977 1 year ago
Quoted from Elcochino6:

This is standard bally Williams era parts.
ebay.com link: itm

I discovered this after receiving response from submitting a PB ticket, but I thank you for that link, and appreciate it all the same! I went ahead a picked up some parts from PBL and just can't wait to get these flippers back in action.

EDIT: thx to the quickest order ever from PBL, both lower flipper pawls received and replaced and I'm back in action!

#9978 1 year ago
Quoted from eharan:

Congrats that its working again! What was it that fixed your issue. I had an issue with the flickering volume and required a new cabinet control box that fixed my issue. Last night, the lights on the lower egg pop bumper stopped working. I put in a support ticket and we concluded that the LED board in the pop bumper is bad and needs to be replaced. Unfortunately they do not have any available in the US right now but they are having them shipped from Europe and should have it next week. At least the game is still playable. Unfortunatley these constant lock ups / freezes is a pain in the ass. Hoping that a downgrade to 2.7 may resolve some of those issues.

first they thought fuses. Then replaced the cabinet box. Then when that didnt work sent another smaller box that sits below it. Then when that didnt work they got in two new boxes fresh, tested them for a few days, and then sent them to me today and now were up and running. Lets hope it lasts!

#9979 1 year ago

So what new things or benefits are there to 2.8? Does it help the xeno magnet grab at all? Im still looking for a solution to that!

#9980 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

So what new things or benefits are there to 2.8? Does it help the xeno magnet grab at all? Im still looking for a solution to that!

The reason I'm sticking with 2.8 is because it fixes the issue where the center magnet dropped the ball prematurely for 2.5, 2.6, and 2.7. 2.8 does have a few crashes. They are relatively rare, but they do happen. It sounds like PB has resolved most of those issues in 2.9. I'm looking forward to testing 2.9.

#9981 1 year ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

How's the Xeno grab working out for most people? I haven't heard much talk about it...

Received my SV about 3 weeks ago. Xeno grab has been 100% on 2.7 code. Magnet grab? About 65-70%.

#9982 1 year ago

I've had an issue where the monitor was glitching out fixed by a reboot, and another issue where the monitor shut off after the coin door was opened. Anybody run across this kind of thing yet? A reboot was required to fix both which would make me think it's not a hardware issue / wiring.

#9983 1 year ago

I was in on one of the Heighway Aliens. While mine was never delivered, I didn't get back in on the Pinball Brothers Alien (as I ran out of room by the time I realized they were going back to production). Anyway...

I had played the original Alien in the UK a couple of years ago, and last night I had a chance to play one of the Pinball Brothers versions last night. I didn't notice anything significantly missing from the new version. It's such a fun game. I'd like to one one some day, it reminds me of a late 90s Bally/Williams that is approachable with rules, lots of things to do, but still easy to understand. Club members own something special.

The only think I'd wish was in the game was when the Xenomorph grabs the ball... I'd like to see it go dark, then white flashers flash while it eats it.

#9984 1 year ago

The coils on the right side are not working. I found the bulletin about checking the center fuse. No luck. I replaced the fuses and even swapped around the fuse holders. I did notice when i go into coil test and activate a coil there is a slight bit of movement when a coil is activated. So there is some power going to the coil but not enough power to energize it. Thoughts? I submitted a ticket.

#9985 1 year ago
Quoted from AD72:

The coils on the right side are not working. I found the bulletin about checking the center fuse. No luck. I replaced the fuses and even swapped around the fuse holders. I did notice when i go into coil test and activate a coil there is a slight bit of movement when a coil is activated. So there is some power going to the coil but not enough power to energize it. Thoughts? I submitted a ticket.

Check your fuse holders on the IO board. Maybe swap the piece that holds the fuse. They are junk quality.

If you have an older revision there are transistors that switch the coil voltage that they removed in the later design that apparently cause problems.

#9986 1 year ago

<blockquote cite="#7138950"
If you have an older revision there are transistors that switch the coil voltage that they removed in the later design that apparently cause problems.

Yes I have # 42 so may have the transistor. Do you have a photo of what I am looking for?

#9987 1 year ago

It sounds similar to what I had - the following change can be done to the board to see if this is the issue - however heads up I was not able to take off these pieces with a soldering torch, I took it to a local 'hottub circuit board' repair guy I found on kijiji who removed the transistors for me, then it is simple to add two jumpers, and one on the back of the board. You ca first visually check the two transistors, does one look burned out at all?

081eec06b5433f772b0cd540ba9b78efb3c5e548.jpg081eec06b5433f772b0cd540ba9b78efb3c5e548.jpg80133779909.jpg80133779909.jpg
#9988 1 year ago

This is what mine looked like after it shorted - caused all the coils on the RH side of the game to be very weak /unusable.

20220820_010617.jpg20220820_010617.jpg
#9989 1 year ago

3 astronauts go into a derelict ship...

Got my other two astronauts today and added them in:
Dallas on the left checking on Kane (with Kane's helmet eaten through by a facehugger), and Lambert on the right exploring around with an open egg nearby...but spoiler...she makes it, this time.
PXL_20220915_190936209~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220915_190936209~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220915_191018488 (resized).jpgPXL_20220915_191018488 (resized).jpgPXL_20220915_191054101~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220915_191054101~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220915_191032391~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220915_191032391~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220915_190900267~4 (resized).jpgPXL_20220915_190900267~4 (resized).jpg

PXL_20220915_191005965~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220915_191005965~2 (resized).jpg

#9990 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

3 astronauts go into a derelict ship...
So I received my other two astronauts today and added them to my game diorama.
Dallas on the left checking on Kane (with his helmet eating off by a facehugger), and Lambert on the right exploring around with an open egg nearby...but spoiler...she makes it, this time.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Looks cool

Are those regular mirror blades or black blades?

I thought some black mirror would look killer

#9991 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I was in on one of the Heighway Aliens. While mine was never delivered, I didn't get back in on the Pinball Brothers Alien (as I ran out of room by the time I realized they were going back to production). Anyway...
I had played the original Alien in the UK a couple of years ago, and last night I had a chance to play one of the Pinball Brothers versions last night. I didn't notice anything significantly missing from the new version. It's such a fun game. I'd like to one one some day, it reminds me of a late 90s Bally/Williams that is approachable with rules, lots of things to do, but still easy to understand. Club members own something special.
The only think I'd wish was in the game was when the Xenomorph grabs the ball... I'd like to see it go dark, then white flashers flash while it eats it.

So, I asked for clarification on this, but sometimes (not every time) when the xeno grabs the ball on mine, all the lights do go dark, and with the new apron, if it kicks in quick enough, the strobes come on while it is black. What I am not clear on if this blacking out is normal and random or depends on some set of criteria.

When I first got it, I was in ambush multiball, and the distance counter got down to 1 meter (or something close to that), and then it went dark, and the flippers died, and the balls drained, and then the next ball started. I actually thought that would be a cool way for that mode to play out. If they reach you, the ball is over (cut the power). Turns out it was just a bug.

#9992 1 year ago

I realize this isn't anyone's concern, but I assume there are others like myself dealing with the immense ineptitude (aka terrible customer service) from COINTAKER, as I put my deposit down for a LV back in December 2021. In late June 2022, Melissa sent me the full invoice and I paid it the same day!

After several short emails from COINTAKER stating that it's "at the port" or "coming soon" with very little extra info or God forbid if they actually reply to any of my follow-up questions (I mean, why bother emailing back someone who just bought a $12,000+ product from you), I was told that it has finally arrived and I should prep to receive it at my home on September 6th between 8am-6pm.

OF COURSE it never showed up and nobody ever followed up either.

I called the freight service last week, they said they "thought" it was still in the USA (I'm in Canada) and that someone would call me back.

Nobody ever did.

I called again today and they said the same thing.

I don't want to contact COINTAKER because they are literally the worst company that I've dealt with over the pandemic (and that's saying something!) so I'm leaving that as my last option, but I'm hoping others are in the same boat as me (maybe literally as well) and may have some suggestions for me?

Miffed in Montreal.

#9993 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I realize this isn't anyone's concern, but I assume there are others like myself dealing with the immense ineptitude (aka terrible customer service) from COINTAKER, as I put my deposit down for a LV back in December 2021. In late June 2022, Melissa sent me the full invoice and I paid it the same day!
After several short emails from COINTAKER stating that it's "at the port" or "coming soon" with very little extra info or God forbid if they actually reply to any of my follow-up questions (I mean, why bother emailing back someone who just bought a $12,000+ product from you), I was told that it has finally arrived and I should prep to receive it at my home on September 6th between 8am-6pm.
OF COURSE it never showed up and nobody ever followed up either.
I called the freight service last week, they said they "thought" it was still in the USA (I'm in Canada) and that someone would call me back.
Nobody ever did.
I called again today and they said the same thing.
I don't want to contact COINTAKER because they are literally the worst company that I've dealt with over the pandemic (and that's saying something!) so I'm leaving that as my last option, but I'm hoping others are in the same boat as me (maybe literally as well) and may have some suggestions for me?
Miffed in Montreal.

Is it fed ex? I got told mine mine might be shipping, and then I never heard anything until the driver was calling asking where I was going to meet him in 20 minutes. CT has been pretty bad at communication throughout this. I wonder if they are getting any money at all for this which might point to why they are so slow to handle anything. The thing everyone has found though is...just wait, it will get there eventually.

#9994 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Is it fed ex? I got told mine mine might be shipping, and then I never heard anything until the driver was calling asking where I was going to meet him in 20 minutes. CT has been pretty bad at communication throughout this. I wonder if they are getting any money at all for this which might point to why they are so slow to handle anything. The thing everyone has found though is...just wait, it will get there eventually.

No, it's a company called ADF Freight Delivery or something. And btw, I paid close to $900 to CT for "shipping" so you'd think they might wanna make sure they follow up and confirm that their client receives this very expensive game. Sigh. Definitely will order through NITRO PINBALL next time, my bad.

#9995 1 year ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Looks cool
Are those regular mirror blades or black blades?
I thought some black mirror would look killer

Thanks!!
Those are regular mirror blades. I've had black mirror blades from pinballdecals.com on machines in the past and those definitely are cool, but I went with regular blades on this one just because the game is already so dark.

#9996 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

No, it's a company called ADF Freight Delivery or something. And btw, I paid close to $900 to CT for "shipping" so you'd think they might wanna make sure they follow up and confirm that their client receives this very expensive game. Sigh. Definitely will order through NITRO PINBALL next time, my bad.

My Halloween CE was delivered by ADF from Spooky Pinball in Wisconsin and they did a good job with delivery. Rolled it up my driveway and we inspected the box. No issues at all. I live in Indiana so not that far away from Wisconsin... kinda sortof...

#9997 1 year ago
Quoted from mitchzizzle:

This is what mine looked like after it shorted - caused all the coils on the RH side of the game to be very weak /unusable.
[quoted image]

Yes mine has those two transistors. They don't look scorched but same rev. Thanks! I got a response from PBB as well. I sent them a photo of the board.

#9998 1 year ago

I've just noticed all the white LED's except the 2 (166 and 167) on the bottom right of my backbox aren't working. Software vsn 2.8
Any suggestions?

#9999 1 year ago
Quoted from Optimiser:

I've just noticed all the white LED's except the 2 (166 and 167) on the bottom right of my backbox aren't working. Software vsn 2.8
Any suggestions?

If you open up the backbox screen enclosure, you'll find there are multiple LED segments that are chained together. If one of those segments is bad, any LEDs after that will not work. So it sounds like you have at least one bad LED segement. To fix that, you're going to have to get a couple replacement LED segements from PB, replace the first one in the chain that is out and see if the rest all light up after that. On mine, I had two segments that were out.

After all the trouble I spent to get all my segments working, now I need to go back in and disable all of them because I just acquired the 3D translite backbox mod. hahaha Oh well.

#10000 1 year ago
Quoted from brado426:

If you open up the backbox screen enclosure, you'll find there are multiple LED segments that are chained together. If one of those segments is bad, any LEDs after that will not work. So it sounds like you have at least one bad LED segement. To fix that, you're going to have to get a couple replacement LED segements from PB, replace the first one in the chain that is out and see if the rest all light up after that. On mine, I had two segments that were out.
After all the trouble I spent to get all my segments working, now I need to go back in and disable all of them because I just acquired the 3D translite backbox mod. hahaha Oh well.

Will try. Thanks so much!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
7,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
There are 18,880 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 378.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/200?hl=briannawu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.