100_0962 (resized).JPG
100_0952 (resized).JPG
b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,821 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 377.
#10001 1 year ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Make sure your pitch is correct, wax the ramps.
Bags.[quoted image]

Thanks Bags!

#10002 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

No, it's a company called ADF Freight Delivery or something. And btw, I paid close to $900 to CT for "shipping" so you'd think they might wanna make sure they follow up and confirm that their client receives this very expensive game. Sigh. Definitely will order through NITRO PINBALL next time, my bad.

Paid 9/21 in full. Still no word.

An extra $900 on top of the $400 paid already?

#10003 1 year ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

I don't understand this. Did you pay in full at the same time as your deposit, or were you invoiced for the full amount on that date? If the latter, I would be full nuclear until I got a game or a refund, considering how many people have received games since you paid in full. I'm quickly approaching that point and haven't been in even a fraction of your time.

#10004 1 year ago

So it looks like a he issue where the post not coming up all the time might’ve been cleared by slightly raising the coil stop screw. But I’ve got the problem where I’m not getting diversions from the left side every loop switch trigger. Maybe 60% of the time it triggers. The right loop seems ok. Anyone have any ideas? Ps the switch triggers every time in switch edge test. So there a translation error when activating the up post. I was on 2.8 then reverted to 2.7. Will try to go back to 2.8 see if that helps.

I keep reading about the amazing tech support but I seem to send a message and then have to wait 8 hours to a day for a response what I’ve said. A little long in the tooth to try and trouble shoot when I’m standing at the machine to get this working properly

#10005 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I realize this isn't anyone's concern, but I assume there are others like myself dealing with the immense ineptitude (aka terrible customer service) from COINTAKER, as I put my deposit down for a LV back in December 2021. In late June 2022, Melissa sent me the full invoice and I paid it the same day!
After several short emails from COINTAKER stating that it's "at the port" or "coming soon" with very little extra info or God forbid if they actually reply to any of my follow-up questions (I mean, why bother emailing back someone who just bought a $12,000+ product from you), I was told that it has finally arrived and I should prep to receive it at my home on September 6th between 8am-6pm.
OF COURSE it never showed up and nobody ever followed up either.
I called the freight service last week, they said they "thought" it was still in the USA (I'm in Canada) and that someone would call me back.
Nobody ever did.
I called again today and they said the same thing.
I don't want to contact COINTAKER because they are literally the worst company that I've dealt with over the pandemic (and that's saying something!) so I'm leaving that as my last option, but I'm hoping others are in the same boat as me (maybe literally as well) and may have some suggestions for me?
Miffed in Montreal.

You paid 12k for it in June and haven’t received it yet but don’t want to pick up the phone to call Cointaker to figure out where it is? I’d be calling every day (not emailing) but that is me. I can also tell you that Melissa is a lot better at picking up and returning phone calls then email or text. Call and I bet you have it figured out by the end of the day.

#10006 1 year ago

An extra $900 on top of the $400 paid already?

A friend got hit with $1095 u.s for shipping from nitro last week.

#10007 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

A friend got hit with $1095 u.s for shipping from nitro last week.

I confirm, Nitro now charges $600 for delivery and adds $500 in additional fees, all in USD.

@beegeemtl, I hope you don't have to pay any fees on top of the $900. At least with Nitro there are no customs/brokerage fees.

#10008 1 year ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I don't understand this. Did you pay in full at the same time as your deposit, or were you invoiced for the full amount on that date? If the latter, I would be full nuclear until I got a game or a refund, considering how many people have received games since you paid in full. I'm quickly approaching that point and haven't been in even a fraction of your time.

For an SV and yea, growing impatient

#10009 1 year ago

Contacted PB’s social media team. Hopefully between them and CT they can figure out why I haven’t received a product after paying for it 8 weeks ago.

#10010 1 year ago
Quoted from EDUB919:

Contacted PB’s social media team. Hopefully between them and CT they can figure out why I haven’t received a product after paying for it 8 weeks ago.

Or a year…. Cause yes. I did say paid in full 9/21

#10011 1 year ago

Why did you pay in full that long ago? I might have missed something. Who did you order it from? Why don’t you get your money back until they have something to give you in return. Deposit is one thing but giving a long term several thousand dollar loan based on hope and unkept promises is ridiculous.

#10012 1 year ago

Was that for an LV? If so....that's...well your fault because you apparently paid for it when you ordered it. If it was for an SV...you should have received it long ago.

#10013 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

You paid 12k for it in June and haven’t received it yet but don’t want to pick up the phone to call Cointaker to figure out where it is? I’d be calling every day (not emailing) but that is me. I can also tell you that Melissa is a lot better at picking up and returning phone calls then email or text. Call and I bet you have it figured out by the end of the day.

Agreed here. Emailing will continue to frustrate you. They simply don't answer. Phone calls are the way to go.

#10014 1 year ago

We have always been a little dissappointed that the white inserts that replaced the screen were aestetically off from the rest of the artwork when lit, so I got some gel filters (from Amazon) for lights & added them under the playfield. I used 2 layers of the gels to deepen the color. I also spaced that board away from the playfield to make room for the gels and the glue. Much improved!

IMG_20220915_193629 (resized).jpgIMG_20220915_193629 (resized).jpgIMG_20220915_194036 (resized).jpgIMG_20220915_194036 (resized).jpgIMG_20220915_194111 (resized).jpgIMG_20220915_194111 (resized).jpg
#10015 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

We have always been a little dissappointed that the white inserts that replaced the screen were aestetically off from the rest of the artwork when lit, so I got some gel filters (from Amazon) for lights & added them under the playfield. I used 2 layers of the gels to deepen the color. I also spaced that board away from the playfield to make room for the gels and the glue. Much improved!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!!

#10016 1 year ago

Where can I download new code? Looked on pinball brothers web site and don’t see it. I have a SV and running 2.4 still. Is it better to load 2.7 or 2.8? Thanks.

#10017 1 year ago

I don't know if it's an issue or not, but I put all the releases here. Use at your own risk - but it seems you can update/revert at will.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fXDIshCKq2aHOdroOhVDVhy28hNJcOR7?usp=sharing

#10018 1 year ago

Is there a way to increase/decrease the sensitivity of the inductive switches? The left loop seems to miss picking the ball up

#10019 1 year ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Is there a way to increase/decrease the sensitivity of the inductive switches? The left loop seems to miss picking the ball up

Have you tried turning up the coil strength on the up posts?

#10020 1 year ago
Quoted from Mageek:

Have you tried turning up the coil strength on the up posts?

I haven’t only because initially that might’ve been the problem but I screwed the post up and that seems to at least have solved the problem of the post sometimes working and sometimes not. I could hear the coil trying to engage and send the post up but wouldn’t. Now I don’t hear that noise at all or the post goes up.

#10021 1 year ago

Had a couple of monster games today first I doubled my previous high scores

7541DD4C-66E9-43A5-BF4C-77807DB95ADA (resized).jpeg7541DD4C-66E9-43A5-BF4C-77807DB95ADA (resized).jpeg
#10022 1 year ago

Then I tripled that high score… in this game I got through the whole once and almost got through aliens twice. Got to save newt a couple of times too. I’m really glad I bought this game and didn’t keep to my initial thoughts.

EEE626EA-1810-411A-81D5-CAE065BAFF7B (resized).jpegEEE626EA-1810-411A-81D5-CAE065BAFF7B (resized).jpeg
#10023 1 year ago

Seriously my highest score was the 2nd day I owned this, and been crap since lol.

#10024 1 year ago

My LV arrived this week. Decals and had fallen off the apron during shipping and some of the cabinet hardware was loose due to wood screws being over tightened and stripped out at the factory. The game itself was pretty much dead on arrival as gets stuck this volume adjusting screen. I reached out to tech support and they wanted me to check the fuses and connectors which I did but this hasn't fixed anything. Has been a very disappointing NIB experience so far. Any ideas on how to make this into a playable game?

IMG_6669 (resized).jpegIMG_6669 (resized).jpeg
#10025 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

My LV arrived this week. Decals and had fallen off the apron during shipping and some of the cabinet hardware was loose due to wood screws being over tightened and stripped out at the factory. The game itself was pretty much dead on arrival as gets stuck this volume adjusting screen. I reached out to tech support and they wanted me to check the fuses and connectors which I did but this hasn't fixed anything. Has been a very disappointing NIB experience so far. Any ideas on how to make this into a playable game?
[quoted image]

Wow, that is disappointing for sure.

The only time I had a lock up problem like that on volume they had to replace my under playfield controller.

#10026 1 year ago

Dumb question. I downloaded the code to a usb. Do I put the usb in the back box? With game off and then turn on? I am still on 2.4 and have not updated yet.

#10027 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh man that looks way better! Was just gonna have a relaxing saturday but now Ive gotta do this. Thanks for the great idea!

#10028 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

[quoted image]

Sorry to see this :/ right out of the box try reseating all the cable connextions to the black box on the PF bottom, and also tip the hwad forward and reseat the cable going to the computer in the backbox. See if that gets it turning on?

#10029 1 year ago

Picked up an LV yesterday! So far I’ve only had a couple minor annoyances. one of the leads on the launch button wasn’t connected. the game froze up, didn’t run ball search once when I think I hit a second ball into the first right when it was supposed to be ejected from the air lock.

Enjoying learning the game, been looking forward to this for a while!

#10030 1 year ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Dumb question. I downloaded the code to a usb. Do I put the usb in the back box? With game off and then turn on? I am still on 2.4 and have not updated yet.

I think you can use any USB ports. I use the ones under the pf on the bottom of the cabinet. You can put it in on or off, there's an update option in the menu.

#10031 1 year ago
Quoted from mitchzizzle:

Oh man that looks way better! Was just gonna have a relaxing saturday but now Ive gotta do this. Thanks for the great idea!

Yeah, i color coded the weapons to match the symbols to boot. Way easier on your eyes and isn't a bright section in the middle of the playfield now when lit. Can't do anything when they're off unfortunately. They are RBGs, would have been nice it they just color coded them in the programming instead of just white

#10032 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Wow, that is disappointing for sure.
The only time I had a lock up problem like that on volume they had to replace my under playfield controller.

Quoted from mitchzizzle:

Sorry to see this :/ right out of the box try reseating all the cable connextions to the black box on the PF bottom, and also tip the hwad forward and reseat the cable going to the computer in the backbox. See if that gets it turning on?

I tried reseating everything. I really think the issue goes beyond that.

I suspect the issue on the mine was that box below the playfield were the fuses are. The fuse holders seem to be junk. They told me to check all the fuses (they were all good) and move them around (I did that). There is a little light near each one and the center one the light doesn't always go on even thought the fuse is good and I've tried multiple fuses in this position. Last night I tried holding it in. With that I heard a big pop, flash and got a shock. It made no difference in terms of how the game started up. I thought maybe I at least blew the fuse but that was still good.

Also on my game there were 5 connectors like these shown below that were not connected under the playfield even a cable that fits on them was nearby. My game doesn't boot if they are connected or not, but I wonder if anyone has any insight on if these were supposed to be connected. The boards also seem to have a lot of connectors that aren't used. Is this normal?

IMG_6678 (resized).jpegIMG_6678 (resized).jpegIMG_6679 (resized).jpegIMG_6679 (resized).jpegIMG_6682 (resized).jpegIMG_6682 (resized).jpeg
#10033 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I suspect the issue on the mine was that box below the playfield were the fuses are. The fuse holders seem to be junk. They told me to check all the fuses (they were all good) and move them around (I did that). There is a little light near each one and the center one the light doesn't always go on even thought the fuse is good and I've tried multiple fuses in this position. Last night I tried holding it in. With that I heard a big pop, flash and got a shock. It made no difference in terms of how the game started up. I thought maybe I at least blew the fuse but that was still good.
Also on my game there were 5 connectors like these shown below that were not connected under the playfield even a cable that fits on them was nearby. My game doesn't boot if they are connected or not, but I wonder if anyone has any insight on if these were supposed to be connected. The boards also seem to have a lot of connectors that aren't used. Is this normal?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like those should be plugged into the led ports. Those color wires are usually used when dealing with RGB connections.

#10034 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

[quoted image]

So this is what happened to my SV after about 20 games. My game was down well over a month. Checking fuses did nothing. They shipped me multiple new computer boxes which did nothing. Finally after a long while they got in two new brand new boxes, play tested them for a while to confirm they work, then sent those at to me and I was back up and running. Probably going to be same deal for you.

If it werent for these issues I had I wouldve been on the Queen pre order list. Their response time is great(thanks Shawn) but I just dont have a ton of confidence that these games will hold up

Good luck!

#10035 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

So this is what happened to my SV after about 20 games. My game was down well over a month. Checking fuses did nothing. They shipped me multiple new computer boxes which did nothing. Finally after a long while they got in two new brand new boxes, play tested them for a while to confirm they work, then sent those at to me and I was back up and running. Probably going to be same deal for you.
If it werent for these issues I had I wouldve been on the Queen pre order list. Their response time is great(thanks Shawn) but I just dont have a ton of confidence that these games will hold up
Good luck!

I wish I had a similar experience but the response times I’m getting are horrible! I had sent a message about 5 minutes after support had sent me a message only to have to wait 12+ hours for a response. I know time difference doesn’t help but still it’s a little on the slow side.

Can someone please test for me in loop test. So my problems seems to be that my left loop sensor doesn’t pick up the ball in game or in loop test all the time. I’ve also performed a switch test where the switch is triggered 100% of the time. The right sensor works 100% of the time. See video below

#10036 1 year ago

Here's a quick game I played this morning and quick video'd. Managed to hit all the major multiball triggers for the apron/beacon. I am not really sure why my colors are so washed out.

#10037 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Here's a quick game I played this morning and quick video'd. Managed to hit all the major multiball triggers for the apron/beacon. I am not really sure why my colors are so washed out.

Thx for making that video, looks freakin amazing!!!
One thing I noticed, and certainly I'm not bothered by change, but when you started Queen's Nest mode I saw you look up to the beacons, but alas, no beacon flashing (I think you even took a double take, lol).

One thing about the OG alien was that there was fairly limited use of the beacons, so its really great to see this apron mod group using it in more ways throughout gameplay!!
Queen's nest was one of the few times it was used historically, (I believe that mode and self-destruct, maybe others? I can't fully recall).

Anyway, this mod looks so awesome, and it's great to see it in action.
Thanks again for making that vid and post!

#10038 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Thx for making that video, looks freakin amazing!!!
One thing I noticed, and certainly I'm not bothered by change, but when you started Queen's Nest mode I saw you look up to the beacons, but alas, no beacon flashing (I think you even took a double take, lol).
One thing about the OG alien was that there was fairly limited use of the beacons, so its really great to see this apron mod group using it in more ways throughout gameplay!!
Queen's nest was one of the few times it was used historically, (I believe that mode and self-destruct, maybe others? I can't fully recall).
Anyway, this mod looks so awesome, and it's great to see it in action.
Thanks again for making that vid and post!

No, it wasn't that I was expecting. I had my phone on a head lamp set, and i could see what the phone saw out of the top of my eyes. It appeared to me that it was looking lower in my field of vision than I actually was so I was lifting my head higher to so it was getting the screen - I was looking at the phone display, not the machine itself. It wasn't until I watched it back I realized it was fine -- but it is also why the flippers are cut off half the time because I was looking higher into the pf most of the time to try to compensate for the camera (what I thought) being lower. Not the best video but it works.

For those that think this game is too dark, the mod also brightens up the pf as you can see.

#10039 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Let me just point out that Zablon has been helping test a beta firmware version. The latest officially released version of the firmware, v2.7.19, does not support hypersleep or sentry gun modes yet. Those two modes behave the same as AMBUSH mode in 2.7.19.

#10040 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Zablon I noticed your right slingshot double-fires sometimes. That is easily fixable by bending the leaf switches slightly. Probably not a big deal, but that always bothered me when mine did that. I think it was my right sling that did it, too.

#10041 1 year ago

Received my sv last week. Everything seemed ok but I quickly realized the game wouldn't recognize drains and advance past ball 1.

Put in a ticket. Quick responses.
Took pics of led board by trough
in different stages of game and sent to support.

Told me to get new balls ..mine were probably magnetized.
Seemed strange to happen so quick. Went ahead and ordered some Polaris and more ninjas .
Those should get here next week.

So tonight I found 6 new balls I didn't know I had and threw those in. Didn't help.

Then I watched the balls drain and noticed there was always a ball at the very left of trough and drained ball hopped in front of it.

So here are some pics and videos showing

20220917_200456 (resized).jpg20220917_200456 (resized).jpg

20220917_195817 (resized).jpg20220917_195817 (resized).jpg

20220917_195821 (resized).jpg20220917_195821 (resized).jpg

So fixed the problem.
The trough rails just needed
Bent some.
Hope this helps anyone that runs into same problem

Also my game was dead level.
I checked that before tweaking rails.

#10042 1 year ago

Tunnel Hunt- the “2” shot never seems to register- it’s the middle left flipper shot to right mini lane/orbit back to your right flipper right? It’s the the target there. Does it HAVE to be a shot from that left flipper or will lucky bounce register? I feel like 95% of time I fail not getting that one and wondering if it’s not registering properly….

#10043 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Tunnel Hunt- the “2” shot never seems to register- it’s the middle left flipper shot to right mini lane/orbit back to your right flipper right? It’s the the target there. Does it HAVE to be a shot from that left flipper or will lucky bounce register? I feel like 95% of time I fail not getting that one and wondering if it’s not registering properly….

Yes Vent 2 is the loop shot behind the apc targets. Take the glass off and see if registers.

#10044 1 year ago

four coats of krylon crystal clear and this thing is glossy. Not sure how much the pictures do it justice but let me know what you think. (before and after)

06EF1E80-C018-4562-B24C-13239757E848 (resized).jpeg06EF1E80-C018-4562-B24C-13239757E848 (resized).jpeg0A885B77-B057-43FD-837F-34F3DC02A662 (resized).jpeg0A885B77-B057-43FD-837F-34F3DC02A662 (resized).jpeg82378CBB-853A-4C32-91A9-A2EF85D9C79E (resized).jpeg82378CBB-853A-4C32-91A9-A2EF85D9C79E (resized).jpeg9318493D-18BA-4C03-998E-59413DD9EAC0 (resized).jpeg9318493D-18BA-4C03-998E-59413DD9EAC0 (resized).jpegF05C9A2F-4E78-4766-B142-81AC1AD131C7 (resized).jpegF05C9A2F-4E78-4766-B142-81AC1AD131C7 (resized).jpeg
#10045 1 year ago
Quoted from BlueRiverLore:

"In the face of overwhelming odds, I'm left with only one option. I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this."
Driving LED lights with a USB port
*** USB Power Output ***
The original USB 1.0 spec (and the updated 1.1) allowed devices to draw up to 500mA from the port. USB operates at 5V, so that means a maximum of 2.5 watts.
USB 2.0 has the same power limit. But later there were add-ons to the spec for battery charging, allowing up to 1.5A (7.5W) while data transfer is going on, and up to 5A if not. Few USB 2.0 devices can deliver that much power. Also note that the Micro USB connector is only rated to carry 2.1A (10.5W), so that’s the maximum charge rate for a phone that uses 5V charging.
USB 3.0 increases the power limit to 900mA (4.5W). The battery charging spec from USB 2.0 can optionally be supported.
The latest thing is USB-PD (USB Power Delivery), which can offer a LOT more power. USB-PD can deliver up to 100 watts, with four supported voltages: 5V at 3A (15W), 9V at 3A (27W), 15V at 3A (45W), and 20V at 5A (100W), all while also simultaneously transferring data. (The data lines stay at their normal voltage regardless of the charging voltage.) The voltage and amperage are negotiated between devices; many devices don’t support the maximum voltage or amperage.
There are also some methods for delivering more power over a USB port that are not part of the USB specification. The most popular is Qualcomm Quick Charge; it uses a higher charging voltage to allow more power to be carried. The most recent versions of QC can deliver 18W to a Micro USB port or 27W to a USB-C port. Quick Charge is purely for charging devices; the standard does not allow data transmission to happen concurrently, and I don’t know of any computers that implement it.
*** Converting Amps to Watts ***
The formula for converting amps to watts (at a fixed voltage) is watts = amps × volts. To convert amps to watts you multiply your amps figure by the voltage.
*** LED Power Consumption ***
An average LED strip light consumes roughly 7 to 35 watts. This wattage is highly dependent on the specific product, as more energy-conscious strip lights require very little electricity while bright, fully-featured lights can use almost as much electricity as a conventional bulb.
The first step is to check the data sheet of the LED strip you intend to use. It should show you the power consumption in Watts per Metre. Usually it will be displayed in the format of 14W / m (14 Watts / Meter).
The second step is to work out the length of strip that you are going to use in meters and multiply this number by the number of Watts used per meter.
Let’s say you are using 8.5m of LED strip. The LED strip has a power consumption of 14W / m.
14 x 8.5 = 119 Watts in total. So you need a LED power supply (sometimes referred to as a LED driver) that can deliver at least 119 Watts.
However, it is recommended that you make allowances for unintentional overloads. To mitigate this we recommend that you only use about 80% of the rated load of the power supply. So, in this instance you would most likely select a 150 Watt power supply.
*** Conclusion ***
If you are using USB 2 it will provide a MAX wattage of 25 watts (5 volts x 5 amps)
If your load (LED strips) is greater than 25 watts then either the LEDs will be dim or may not light at all

I took your advice regarding USB-PD to make sure I don't start getting any problems with just using the machines USB power and purchased an independently powered PD charger.
All hooked up and working well with 7 LED strips using a total of about 60 watts.

USB PSU (Satechi 108W Pro Type-C PD Desktop Charger) (resized).pngUSB PSU (Satechi 108W Pro Type-C PD Desktop Charger) (resized).png
#10046 1 year ago
Quoted from DVDA:

four coats of krylon crystal clear and this thing is glossy. Not sure how much the pictures do it justice but let me know what you think. (before and after)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I need to do that, looks awesome

#10047 1 year ago
Quoted from DVDA:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great and great idea!
I haven't had to do it yet, and out of curiosity, how does one remove the top of the Xenomorph head? Taking a look, is it just one screw on either side of the head, or are there any hidden screws that one would need to remove as well?

---checked it out...yep, just those 2 screws on the side of the head (which attach/seat into recessed areas of the metal bracket sidewalls underneath the head mold).

#10048 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Also on my game there were 5 connectors like these shown below that were not connected under the playfield even a cable that fits on them was nearby. My game doesn't boot if they are connected or not, but I wonder if anyone has any insight on if these were supposed to be connected. The boards also seem to have a lot of connectors that aren't used. Is this normal?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey - no those target LEDs were not supposed to be connected - they have never bee coded into the game. Wont hurt anything to connect them though.

Quoted from lowbeau67:

Received my sv last week. Everything seemed ok but I quickly realized the game wouldn't recognize drains and advance past ball 1.
Put in a ticket. Quick responses.
Took pics of led board by trough
in different stages of game and sent to support.
Told me to get new balls ..mine were probably magnetized.
Seemed strange to happen so quick. Went ahead and ordered some Polaris and more ninjas .
Those should get here next week.
So tonight I found 6 new balls I didn't know I had and threw those in. Didn't help.
Then I watched the balls drain and noticed there was always a ball at the very left of trough and drained ball hopped in front of it.
So here are some pics and videos showing

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
So fixed the problem.
The trough rails just needed
Bent some.
Hope this helps anyone that runs into same problem
Also my game was dead level.
I checked that before tweaking rails.

I absolutely had to add a hand-cut trough shim to this game, I used a yogurt container lid. If you ever have ball-counting issues , this is probably the source. The balls get magnetized very quickly and can stick to the wire rails of the trough quite easily, and the trough is just slightly too shallow..

#10049 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I'm having the same issues, got my LV last week. Blue screen w/ flickering volume. Tried new fuses, reseated cables, no change. Likely need a new controller box. Good times! Let me know if you find a fix though, hopefully we'll get this corrected and no more issues.

#10050 1 year ago

"In the face of overwhelming odds, I'm left with only one option. I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this."

Is that a quote from Project Hail Mary? Seems like it would be

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
There are 18,821 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/201 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.