IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 360.
#12101 7 years ago

I saw enough of the ecto goggles to see how it looks. I just hope they put some nice detail work in the ghost animations. Small things should be fairly easy. Like having the ghost clap or laugh at you when you drain. Maybe some playful taunting in their standard animation or even a bored look if you go too long without shooting the ball, a lack of switch hits or cradling the ball. Others might be a bit more difficult, but would be really cool. Have them jump / look left and right fearfully if you hit the shots to the immediate left (captive ball) or right (right ramp) of them.

This sounds easy enough, yet I bet if it wasn't implemented from the get go, they may have a hard time getting the cycling animations to transition to reactions animations smoothly. It's one of those cool ideas that I would have thought they would have thought of early, but if they didn't, I doubt they implement it now.

I try not to put too much thought into things like this, because when I did that with X-Men before it was released and during it's updates, it was nothing but a long road of disappointments. Sad knowing I ( and others) had great and simple ideas that were never implemented.

#12102 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Correct...I thought the movement/sounds were kick ass...just happening few and far between

I wonder if they gapped the switch more open on purpose to make the slings less responsive? If it was too sensitive and firing a lot, then the effect may be less desirable. Like you say, few and far between though.

Rob

#12103 7 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I saw enough of the ecto goggles to see how it looks. I just hope they put some nice detail work in the ghost animations. Small things should be fairly easy. Like having the ghost clap or laugh at you when you drain. Maybe some playful taunting in their standard animation or even a bored look if you go too long without shooting the ball, a lack of switch hits or cradling the ball. Others might be a bit more difficult, but would be really cool. Have them jump / look left and right fearfully if you hit the shots to the immediate left (captive ball) or right (right ramp) of them.
This sounds easy enough, yet I bet if it wasn't implemented from the get go, they may have a hard time getting the cycling animations to transition to reactions animations smoothly. It's one of those cool ideas that I would have thought they would have thought of early, but if they didn't, I doubt they implement it now.
I try not to put too much thought into things like this, because when I did that with X-Men before it was released and during it's updates and it was nothing but a long road of disappointments. Sad knowing I ( and others) had great and simple ideas that were never implemented.

Ecto goggles may be something that is really just eye candy more than anything. I was more disappointed with the moving slimer and how it physically dragged across playfield parts above the ghost target. It operates different than the pro slimer, but not necessarily better.

Rob

#12104 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Ecto goggles may be something that is really just eye candy more than anything. I was more disappointed with the moving slimer and how it physically dragged across playfield parts above the ghost target. It operates different than the pro slimer, but not necessarily better.
Rob

I didn't really expect the ecto goggle to be anything more than eye candy, but the more expressive and interactive the better.

I didn't really mind up and down Slimer on the Pro. My first thought on the LE / Premium was that he was side to side and up and down, but I guess not. Since side to side makes him cover more shots I believe it is the better choice, but as you said....him dragging in and out of action might be trouble.

#12105 7 years ago

Actually I think the issue with the mag slings is that there is only one switch, center on the sling. Hence all the hits that would register on a normal sling will not on these because there isn't a switch that high and low inside the sling. If that's the case that's a hardware design issue and can't be fixed by gapping the switch or code.

Can someone who is Savy with the video freeze frame some of the sling images to confirm because that's the way it looks to me.

#12106 7 years ago

Question for the parents who are worried about language, would you let your kids watch the movie on DVD?

#12108 7 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Question for the parents who are worried about language, would you let your kids watch the movie on DVD?

Question for the people still talking about this: why are we still talking about this?!?

Clearly "strong" language bothers some people. Clearly more games get made and played (always a good thing) if there's an option to moderate the language in some way. Clearly Stern will include that option in GB like they always do. So long as it's an option and you can still get the unedited callouts back with the press of a button, where's the beef?

#12109 7 years ago

Just got back from playing the pro, all I can say is WOW what an amazing addictive game, stern honestly hit a home run with this this one, simply amazing!!!!

#12110 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Just got back from playing the pro, all I can say is WOW what an amazing addictive game, stern honestly hit a home run with this this one, simply amazing!!!!

Hey, me too! Based on three or four plays I'd say it plays very well, seemed tough but not unbearable with the center and outlane drains. Couldn't hear so well but dots looked great, and while I didn't figure out most of the rules there's plenty to shoot for!

#12111 7 years ago

Playing the Pro at a distributor, I noticed that the playfield shows a lot of dimples even after 2 days in work, which means that the playfield wood seems very soft. A macrolon playfield protector should make sense in this case. Any idea how the protector might influence the magnetic strength of the magna slings? Would there be a noticable lower effect? I would not expect it, because the magnet works through the wood, so the thin macrolon should not significantly influence the magnet, but I am not sure. Any experience from other pins in this regard?

#12112 7 years ago

playfield protector wouldnt' do anything for dimples. Wood is still going to dent. And will do so for several 100 games. after 500-1000 games, you will not even notice any dimples.

#12113 7 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

OMG people concerned about language now............
Family mode will be implented like every other Stern before.
Bad language don't come from pinball machines.........lock every single channel you have on tv, study every kids they come in contact with and cut the internet......you should be good to go.

We're not even remotely as concerned about "bad language" over here in Europe, even less about naked women in TV commercials or Janets nipples. Some of us even leave our pinball machines on adult setting when kids play them.

Still we're not a bunch of swearing, cursing and raping sexist retards.

That said - of course it will have a family mode, it's an American product after all! You guys even time-shift live shows because you're worried that people might see a body part that babies see live and suck on every day.

#12114 7 years ago

?!? you will get no dimples with the pf protector.

but its a different gameplay
at the magnets you will have a noise

and you will have sometimes dust between the pf and protector from the chemicals from the clear coat

#12115 7 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Playing the Pro at a distributor, I noticed that the playfield shows a lot of dimples even after 2 days in work, which means that the playfield wood seems very soft. A macrolon playfield protector should make sense in this case. Any idea how the protector might influence the magnetic strength of the magna slings? Would there be a noticable lower effect? I would not expect it, because the magnet works through the wood, so the thin macrolon should not significantly influence the magnet, but I am not sure. Any experience from other pins in this regard?

What Neo said. You'll just postpone the effect (note how I don't use the term "problem" ).

But yes, that works, the PF-protector will prevent a large portion of the dimples as it spreads the force more evenly to the wooden surface.

I've got one of those macrolon thingies on my Shadow (was already in there when I got it and I never bothered to take it out) and it doesn't interfere with the magnet trick at all.

#12116 7 years ago

The mag slings were never going to play a 100% like traditional slings, however watching the video I think they work on this game. With so many tight shots and double wire outlanes + wide flipper gap there is enough in the game to keep you on your toes without the randomness of traditional slings. However I can't see how you could have the Le/premium as an only game or even in a very small collection of say 1-3 tables. The lack of traditional slings does change a very core component of what is basically the standard pinball gameplay. Great as a one of novelty and certainly works with this table and theme. Would be surprised if they ever used again, at least as the main slings. Maybe in a mini playfield setting. Also all the extra costs and code for mag slings doesn't make sense unless they reinvent the way we think of pinball. I kinda of look at them similar to the mag flippers on twilight zone, great toy and awesome for a mini playfield, but would you want them instead of traditional main flippers hmmm no.

#12117 7 years ago

Just played a pro and love slimers movement on the pro and the right ramp ??

#12118 7 years ago

I find the right ramp extremely difficult to hit on purpose, clearly I need to get better. Left orbit isn't too easy either.

#12119 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I was more disappointed with the moving slimer and how it physically dragged across playfield parts above the ghost target. It operates different than the pro slimer, but not necessarily better.
Rob

Agree, and I really think the way Slimer moves on the Pro looks a lot cooler than on the LE. The up/down movement along with the flasher underneath just looks better. The LE does get bonus points for blocking multiple shots but in reality it doesn't really create any new shots like the Batman crane or Mick on a stick does. Whether you hit Slimer when he's in the left orbit or blocking the pop entrance it still counts as the same shot. It's too bad the LE version doesn't go up/down as well as left to right.

#12120 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Agree, and I really think the way Slimer moves on the Pro looks a lot cooler than on the LE. The up/down movement along with the flasher underneath just looks better. The LE does get bonus points for blocking multiple shots but in reality it doesn't really create any new shots like the Batman crane or Mick on a stick does. Whether you hit Slimer when he's in the left orbit or blocking the pop entrance it still counts as the same shot. It's too bad the LE version doesn't go up/down as well as left to right.

Maybe it isn't in the code yet, but I guess I thought the LE/Prem moved up and down as well as rotate? The spec sheet sure leads one to believe that is what it does. The wording is the same other than adding the word 'rotating' for the LE/Prem description. Not a big deal either way, but I that is what I took from the early conversations. I will admit I didn't see any up/down movement on the live stream, but then again I was paying more attention to the sling action.

#12121 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Maybe it isn't in the code yet, but I guess I thought the LE/Prem moved up and down as well as rotate? The spec sheet sure leads one to believe that is what it does. The wording is the same other than adding the word 'rotating' for the LE/Prem description. Not a big deal either way, but I that is what I took from the early conversations. I will admit I didn't see any up/down movement on the live stream, but then again I was paying more attention to the sling action.

It looks like the LE-Pre is more of a side to side windshield wiper motion and the Pro is a up down tomahawk motion for sure.

#12122 7 years ago

I know this has probably been beat to death but...In my case, this is not the issue. Parents can decide if they want their kids to watch the movie and hear the language. I don't care what they do, it is their choice. My game is on location in a family restaurant. People minding their own business and eating dinner when the game is being played don't have the choice when the game drops off color language. I need the ability to turn this stuff off. Stern knows the first people to buy games are operators, the option to turn questionable language off should be on there from the get go.

#12123 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Have to disgree. Far more interesting on the premium / LE since it moves to multiple shots versus just always being in the same shot.

It would be cool if during the Slimer mode on the premium / LE that the corresponding insert its next to lights up. Code is still early so I'm sure things will improve.

#12124 7 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

I know this has probably been beat to death but...In my case, this is not the issue. Parents can decide if they want their kids to watch the movie and hear the language. I don't care what they do, it is their choice. My game is on location in a family restaurant. People minding their own business and eating dinner when the game is being played don't have the choice when the game drops off color language. I need the ability to turn this stuff off. Stern knows the first people to buy games are operators, the option to turn questionable language off should be on there from the get go.

I will happen, and if not because it was part of their plan then it might be from all this whining and complaining. (alternatively someone will just change the questionable quotes out with the browser)

That being said, curious, but how loud can your pins possibly be at a family restaurant? I think that 99% of patrons would complain with any amount of 'noise from those damn arcade machines'.

#12125 7 years ago

No.

Mines in Kindergarten. Plus, what if their friends want to play it when they are over? not my call to decide whats ok for other kids to hear.

Non issue anyway. They'll put in a family mode.

#12126 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Have to disgree. Far more interesting on the premium / LE since it moves to multiple shots versus just always being in the same shot.
It would be cool if during the Slimer mode on the premium / LE that the corresponding insert its next to lights up. Code is still early so I'm sure things will improve.

One thing I don't understand is why the Slimmer toy isn't the same on all models? Wouldn't the cost on the parts on this be about equal? Wouldn't it save time in manufacturing costs and time with the code if they were the same? I understand the ramps, the Subway setup, the Ecto Goggles and the magna-slings... Regardless, I think it's a wash on either model and Slimmer looks like a cool toy.

#12127 7 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

That being said, curious, but how loud can your pins possibly be at a family restaurant?

You'd be surprised. It is a pizza place, it gets loud when the restaurant is full so I have the game's volume set a little higher than my other location. It is a large open room with tile floors and open access over a wall to the main seating area. The sound carries a lot. And I have Ghostbusters turned up a bit more than the other games since it is the new game that people are coming out to play. They get very few complaints about the noise. A pizza buffet, pins, and a restaurant full of screaming kids is noisy, the patrons realize that the noise is just part of eating there.

#12128 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I agree with you and if given the choice I would likely pick the LE mech over Pro because of the ability to move to different locations but I think the Pro looks better in how it's implemented. I like how it bounces up and down and the flasher makes for a better effect. The LE looks more tame in comparison although it is more functional but lacking in style points.

#12129 7 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

One thing I don't understand is why the Slimmer toy isn't the same on all models? Wouldn't the cost on the parts on this be about equal? Wouldn't it save time in manufacturing costs and time with the code if they were the same? I understand the ramps, the Subway setup, the Ecto Goggles and the magna-slings... Regardless, I think it's a wash on either model and Slimmer looks like a cool toy.

Well the LE/Premium Slimer was supposed to be "better" than the Pro version. It would save time and costs to not have the Subway, Ecto Goggles, etc as well. But it was supposed to be another feature upgrade. Unfortunately from what people are saying that may not actually be the case if it only goes sideways.

#12130 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Not sure of the mech's design but it may just be home/end switched. There doesn't appear to be any top side sensors to determine slimmer's location so that could only happen if there are position sensors below the PF (besides the home/end points). The diameter of the rod itself as is way too small to determine that (too many rotations from end to end) but there is something large enough to determine home/end. This could be as 'simple' as the donkey mech on Shrek, otherwise your suggestion could require a sizable mech below to track position and we might have to think about sync/alignment issues. Although, this could all be reduced in size and address alignment concerns if using a stepper motor. Calibration option in setup...

I hope that it all exists however, it would be neat and something else to look forward to.

#12131 7 years ago

Did the LE have a 'cliffy' type protector on both of the scoops?

#12132 7 years ago

I asked this on the stream , the slimer does not go "up and down" but he moves on a arc so when he goes over the city he is raised higher... But the movement is left to right only.

I agree with the assessment that he "looks cooler" on the pro like he is floating ... But gameplay wise the LE wins.

#12133 7 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Not sure of the mech's design but it may just be home/end switched. There doesn't appear to be any top side sensors to determine slimmer's location so that could only happen if there are position sensors below the PF (besides the home/end points). The diameter of the rod itself as is way too small to determine that (too many rotations from end to end) but there is something large enough to determine home/end. This could be as 'simple' as the donkey mech on Shrek, otherwise your suggestion could require a sizable mech below to track position and we might have to think about sync/alignment issues. Although, this could all be reduced in size and address alignment concerns if using a stepper motor. Calibration option in setup...
I hope that it all exists however, it would be neat and something else to look forward to.

It would be awesome if this were the case! From the vid it didn't appear to work this way. Basically it is a single target that moves vs. actually creating new shots. This is still better than the Pro which is a single target that doesn't move.

#12134 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I agree with you and if given the choice I would likely pick the LE mech over Pro because of the ability to move to different locations but I think the Pro looks better in how it's implemented. I like how it bounces up and down and the flasher makes for a better effect. The LE looks more tame in comparison although it is more functional but lacking in style points.

An "easy" way to solve that is make the insert Slimer moves to on the premium / LE flash. Currently it looks odd when Slimer moves to a shot and that insert is not blinking while the the lighting bolt one remains flashing.

When Slimer moves to another shot it would then stay there with the insert flashing until its hit and then move on to the next shot. Now that would truly create new shots and add a lot to the rules.

#12135 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I asked this on the stream , the slimer does not go "up and down" but he moves on a arc so when he goes over the city he is raised higher... But the movement is left to right only.
I agree with the assessment that he "looks cooler" on the pro like he is floating ... But gameplay wise the LE wins.

Well that answers the question, although I think originally that was not going to be the case. Like I said, the spec sheet is very vague about what Slimer does on each model. They should have thought that one through a bit more.......

#12136 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Well that answers the question, although I think originally that was not going to be the case. Like I said, the spec sheet is very vague about what Slimer does on each model. They should have thought that one through a bit more.......

I think JT said he would move and hide over the city and we all assumed he had to move up and down to do this, but it was the arc all along. Looking at the mech I never did see how it would go up and down.

#12137 7 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

You'd be surprised. It is a pizza place, it gets loud when the restaurant is full so I have the game's volume set a little higher than my other location. It is a large open room with tile floors and open access over a wall to the main seating area. The sound carries a lot. And I have Ghostbusters turned up a bit more than the other games since it is the new game that people are coming out to play. They get very few complaints about the noise. A pizza buffet, pins, and a restaurant full of screaming kids is noisy, the patrons realize that the noise is just part of eating there.

Was at that location last night, loved trying out the game for the first time. Slow night, (probably due to cinco de mayo), so I got to play 5 games. Only one game decided it wanted to drain the ball super fast. The others had a normal expected playtime and even felt fun.
*Side note* What are the white LED's in your Jurassic Park machine? They look nice. Brings out detail without blinding players. I had tried whites in mine, but made it look horrible, so switched those back to incandescents.*

After seeing the gameplay of the premium and playing the pro, I'm pretty sold on the Pro. The features of the premium don't feel or look worth the extra $$. With all the toys and the wild movement of slimer on the premium, that seems to scream more of a money pit for repairs than a regular machine.

Things that make me prefer the pro over the premium as an average/below-average player but lover of pinball:

1. Cost (duh)
2. Magna-Slings - Looked like they were weak/dead most of the time. (another expensive broken part in my opinion)
3. Ecto-Goggles - Animations don't look/feel right. The gameplay video and Stern's facebook video doesn't really sell this feature well.
4. Slimer - Not sure I'm a fan of the moving target. Video made it appear it was essentially flying across the board at breakneck speeds. Makes me wonder on the longevity of the motor.
5. Right ramp - If the better players in the video can't hit that shot, I'm sure I'd see it even less in play. If I can never or almost never hit the shot, is it worth paying for?

Positives of the premium:
1. Upgraded flair - The 3d library and containment unit look awesome.
2. Under table ramp/sewer shots - They look and appear to play great.

My brain/marketing wants me to think I may be missing out by getting a pro over a premium, but after playing the pro in person, I'm just not sure if I can justify the difference.

#12138 7 years ago
Quoted from jmpinball:

Was at that location last night, loved trying out the game for the first time. Slow night, (probably due to cinco de mayo), so I got to play 5 games. Only one game decided it wanted to drain the ball super fast. The others had a normal expected playtime and even felt fun.
*Side note* What are the white LED's in your Jurassic Park machine? They look nice. Brings out detail without blinding players. I had tried whites in mine, but made it look horrible, so switched those back to incandescents.*
After seeing the gameplay of the premium and playing the pro, I'm pretty sold on the Pro. The features of the premium don't feel or look worth the extra $$. With all the toys and the wild movement of slimer on the premium, that seems to scream more of a money pit for repairs than a regular machine.
Things that make me prefer the pro over the premium as an average/below-average player but lover of pinball:
1. Cost (duh)
2. Magna-Slings - Looked like they were weak/dead most of the time. (another expensive broken part in my opinion)
3. Ecto-Goggles - Animations don't look/feel right. The gameplay video and Stern's facebook video doesn't really sell this feature well.
4. Slimer - Not sure I'm a fan of the moving target. Video made it appear it was essentially flying across the board at breakneck speeds. Makes me wonder on the longevity of the motor.
5. Right ramp - If the better players in the video can't hit that shot, I'm sure I'd see it even less in play. If I can never or almost never hit the shot, is it worth paying for?
My brain/marketing wants me to think I may be missing out by getting a pro over a premium, but after playing the pro in person, I'm just not sure if I can justify the difference.

Wow. Wrong on points 2-5. Not a good record.

#12139 7 years ago

I'm in agreement w/ most people. I like the up/down movement of Slimer. I really like the LED Slimer when he's hit. Does anyone know if the LED above Slimer is missing on the LE?

I'm hoping the up/down movement as well as the LED will be implemented in a future update.

#12140 7 years ago
Quoted from jmpinball:

1. Cost (duh)

I hear ya about justifying the cost of premium models. For some titles I don't think the premoum cost is worth it but for Ghostbusters I do. Why? All of the extras actually interact with the ball and add to the fun factor. With most premiums you are lucky to get one, maybe two extra interactive features. With Ghostbusters premium there are 4 big extras being the steel ramp with subway + ball lock, magnetic slings, the moving slimer toy, and the Ecto Goggles toy.

Personally I want all of the crazy and moving toys / features I can in a pin and GB premium delivers on that front.

#12141 7 years ago

jmpinball,you are making a choice from watching a video?? The Pre isn't even out yet!But,yes do buy a pro,but don't whine later!!

#12142 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

jmpinball,you are making a choice from watching a video??

Is that worse than everyone else making their decision before the video?

#12143 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Is that worse than everyone else making their decision before the video?

Yes, because how could you not love the Premium/LE after watching that video?

#12144 7 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Yes, because how could you not love the Premium/LE after watching that video?

I think it's great after watching the video, but it didn't change my mind on value vs $$

#12145 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think it's great after watching the video, but it didn't change my mind on value vs $$

Someone saying it's great but not worth the extra money, that's understandable.

Someone saying that the new features are worse than the pro's or irrelevant is bonkers!

#12146 7 years ago

Not sure how people can say they prefer the up and down on slimmer without actually playing both versions.

#12147 7 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Someone saying it's great but not worth the extra money, that's understandable.
Someone saying that the new features are worse than the pro's or irrelevant is bonkers!

Plus, my pro is ready to be picked up and plugged in. If the Prem/LE turns out to be that great I can just sell the pro and upgrade.

#12148 7 years ago

I dont mind arguments and disagreements of certain features of the game, but seriously- why even argue about which versions are "better" Pro - or Prem/LE?

It's like us arguing which cut of a steak is better... Some think Top Sirloin is better then Filet Mignon. Good for them, they spend less for a cut of meat that makes them just as happy as the guy spending more on his Filet. Both eat a steak, both are full and satisfied after, but one saved a few bucks.

At the end of the day, we are all going to have fun and love our GB's. I just know that a Filet is a better cut though

#12149 7 years ago

I am probably going to get the premium but not until I try it out first. We are getting one at work so I will have plenty of time to put some games on one before I pull the trigger.

I really liked the video of the LE but I still want to play before I buy.

#12150 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

jmpinball,you are making a choice from watching a video?? The Pre isn't even out yet!But,yes do buy a pro,but don't whine later!!

I will likely never be able to play the premium in person, so I'll only ever have videos to go off of. The few pinball stores and route locations rarely have the premiums. I haven't ordered anything yet, but so far, very little about the premium entices me to think it is worth the money. This opinion pisses people off as the community here is always going to be drastically skewed towards more features, as well as those justifying their purchase choice. Yet from a logical and practical point, I'm not convinced the base value of the machine is worth more, as well as the long term costs associated with repairs over a normal featured machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 103.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Belle River, ON
Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/243?hl=ball_shine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.