IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,413 posts in this topic. You are on page 578 of 609.
#28851 5 months ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Anyone selling a rotisserie or have one I could borrow/rent for a couple months? Thanks!

Do you have a mitre saw stand? You can easily make one with one of those and when you’re done you just take out the rotisserie arms and you have a mitre saw stand again

#28852 5 months ago

Looking for a Bond pro around $5500 if someone is looking for a painless cash sale.

#28853 5 months ago

Looking for a Foo pro for $5500 if someone is looking for painless cash sale.

#28855 5 months ago

Looking for some Percocets if someone is looking for a painless cash sale

#28856 5 months ago

Yeah it’s painless till you are sitting on the John wondering why you haven’t crapped in a week!

#28857 5 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looking for some Percocets if someone is looking for a painless cash sale

#28858 5 months ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Up for consideration is my tmnt stern topper. I'm looking into buying the stern pinball alley sign and if I do I don't need my toppers. This was 1k plus ship brand new grab it for ...”
2023-11-07
Lewiston, NY
750 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 144 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just listed me Scooby-Doo CE up for sale or trade
Also selling my tmnt topper.
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Up for consideration is a recently unboxed Scooby-Doo CE with just about 25 lifetime plays thus far. No issues, plays great and probably spookys best game to date. I have a game c...”
2023-11-07
Lewiston, NY
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 219 times

#28859 5 months ago

Weird question, before you guys sell your games do you sometimes wish you took the glass off and checked out the Wizard modes before it left your house? I'm OK at best at playing and there's a few I wish I did that with " just to see". Maiden and Godzilla come to mind first.

Or is that TABOO?

#28860 5 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Weird question, before you guys sell your games do you sometimes wish you took the glass off and checked out the Wizard modes before it left your house? I'm OK at best at playing and there's a few I wish I did that with " just to see". Maiden and Godzilla come to mind first.

Excellent question. I’ve never done that.

#28861 5 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Or is that TABOO?

I have no problem doing that. If I’m done with the game and it’s about to leave the house for good, I want to see what’s in the game! But I also don’t let it get to a score entry. That feels like a bridge too far unless I also reset the high scores.

In the meantime I’m trying other adjustments to see more of Iron Maiden. So far it’s not working

#28862 5 months ago

Looking for a Congo for $6500 if someone is looking for painless cash sale.

#28863 5 months ago

Looking for a world cup soccer for $3500 for painful cash sale

#28864 5 months ago

looking for a Bond 60th for under $8k for a painless cash sale

looking to sell a Arachnid hybrid shuffle alley for $1200 for a painless cash sale

looking for a MNF for a painless cash purchase

#28865 5 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

painless cash sale

2023 Pinball will now be known as the year of the Painless Cash Sale

#28866 5 months ago

I’ll take a painless Pool Sharks pinball for $2000 or under if anyone has one.

Speaking of pain, the designer of Pool Sharks was leaving a bar in Chicago called “Oinkers” where Pool Sharks was first being played on location, crossed the street while leaving and was hit and killed by a car.
True story.

#28867 5 months ago

Looking for a Radical! @ $4500 for a painless cash sale.

#28868 5 months ago

Selling my Rocky and Bullwinkle, located in Benton, PA (17814) $3550

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game works 100%, art blades installed, overall good condition (see photos as we all have various standards when it comes to condition). Nell plastic is missing and Bullwinkle's nos...”
2023-11-07
Benton, PA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 332 times

#28869 5 months ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

2023 Pinball will now be known as the year of the Painless Cash Sale

Dear God what have I started? Lol

Thanks for giving me a smile today guys.

And when I say painless. One game, here is my money and I'm gone. I don't want to discuss your insect hobby, love life or stamp collection.

#28870 5 months ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

Can't promise you it'll be painless but this guy has been known to wheel and deal...

longisland.craigslist.org link

#28871 5 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Dear God what have I started? Lol
Thanks for giving me a smile today guys.
And when I say painless. One game, here is my money and I'm gone. I don't want to discuss your insect hobby, love life or stamp collection.

Damn I so want to post a pic of Judas Priest's PAINKILLER but this subforum won't let me...

#28872 5 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I’ll take a painless Pool Sharks pinball for $2000 or under if anyone has one.
Speaking of pain, the designer of Pool Sharks was leaving a bar in Chicago called “Oinkers” where Pool Sharks was first being played on location, crossed the street while leaving and was hit and killed by a car.
True story.

Checks out at least in the ipdb department...Pool Sharks was indeed his last game.

Didn't RADICAL designer Dan Langlois also get hit by a car?

Man they should have been handing out those flourescent green safety vests to these guys.

#28873 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Can't promise you it'll be painless but this guy has been known to wheel and deal...

And that looks pretty nice. Not much wear on the saucers and the cabinet yellows are bright.

#28874 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Price im looking for is probably going to be painful. Hahaha

#28875 5 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

True story.

I guess I'm talking about Dan Langlois

I've always wondered about the validity of this story. There are a number of interviews/oral histories that mention that he got really sick, and I've always been curious if the car accident story was a cover up. I've never been able to find an obituary for him, or any death records.

My mind kind of put together this imaginary narrative that since he also designed Gilligan's Island (which was originally called "The Brain") which ended up being the first DMD game that the message "aids is real protect yourself" might have been an homage to him. All conjecture with very little fact here but always thought the discrepancies on his death were odd. Would love someone with knowledge one way or another to chime in.

Anyway, I have 4 WPC coin doors available for an extremely painful sale. Three WPC-s era and 1 Fliptronics II era. $100 a pop or all four for $300.

#28876 5 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:Levi, same designer.
I've always wondered about the validity of this story. There are a number of interviews/oral histories that mention that he got really sick, and I've always been curious if the car accident story was a cover up. I've never been able to find an obituary for him, or any death records.
My mind kind of put together this imaginary narrative that since he also designed Gilligan's Island (which was originally called "The Brain") which ended up being the first DMD game that the message "aids is real protect yourself" might have been an homage to him. All conjecture with very little fact here but always thought the discrepancies on his death were odd. Would love someone with knowledge one way or another to chime in.
Anyway, I have 4 WPC coin doors available for an extremely painful sale. Three WPC-s era and 1 Fliptronics II era. $100 a pop or all four for $300.

Revive this old thread....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dan-langlois-anyone-know-the-history

#28877 5 months ago

Anyone want a project Lite-A-Card.. Price can be made very attractive if you just take the game (w/o the backglass, w/o the extra parts)..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lite-A-Card Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Located in Fairport, NY. Asking 500 for a mostly working Lite-A-Card. Cabinet is solid, play field has touchups, game is otherwise complete and mostly original parts throughout. I...”
2023-11-07
Fairport, NY
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 219 times
Contributed to Pinside

#28878 5 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “#711 Minty totally dialed in Halloween CE. Upgraded Meyers house scoop vines-scoop reject mods new upgraded servos on all Michaels.”
2023-11-20
Absecon, NJ
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1459 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new with board cover mod, speaker lights, Belltower mod and Ravencroft mod (not yet installed) mainly looking for cash but maybe a trade ONLY involving games on my wishlist.”
2024-01-09
Absecon, NJ
9,799 (Firm)
Viewed: 1813 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Willy Wonka LE w/ Topper JJP Topper Upgraded Caps on IO board Added lighting around back glass Gobstopper shooter Wonkavator mod Factory mod Smoke stack mod LED flipper...”
2024-03-30
Absecon, NJ
10,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 949 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like New Foo Fighters LE Pinwoofer system with upgraded speakers and subs/amp Light Up Speaker Kit Titan Rubbers Throughout”
2024-02-04
Absecon, NJ
10,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 186 times

#28879 5 months ago

Street Fighter 2 project, complete. Boots and starts a game. DMD works. Will need an overhaul, comes with a bin of spare parts. $1500. I really wanted to get this game going but I'm all out of time.

#28880 5 months ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Anyone selling a rotisserie or have one I could borrow/rent for a couple months? Thanks!

Bought two cheap bike stands off of Amazon for $59 each and these have been great for months of homebrewing
Marco sells the same exact stands but branded them as rotisserie stands for $250

#28881 5 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Levi, same designer.

All I was able to find earlier was this old rgp post that quotes Steve Ritchie:
" I miss Tony and think of him often. He was hit by a car in front of Oinkers, a bar where we hung out in 92-93??".

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.games.pinball/c/JAeRdjMbYdc

Um... Anyone looking for WPC DMDs?

#28882 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
As is - “Selling a demo man. Game is in good shape. Works great and I don’t see any issues. Cryo works great. No issue. Display is good. I don’t see any hacks on the board but I did not...”
2023-11-07
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 228 times

Come and get it. No trades at this time.

#28883 5 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Bought two cheap bike stands off of Amazon for $59 each and these have been great for months of homebrewing
Marco sells the same exact stands but branded them as rotisserie stands for $250

That's what I did. I purchased bicycle stand to work on a playfield.

#28884 5 months ago
Quoted from Jwf_pinball:

" I miss Tony and think of him often. He was hit by a car in front of Oinkers, a bar where we hung out in 92-93??".

Oh wow. Whoops. I am totally wrong. Two different designers. Both allegedly killed by cars. I was talking about Dan Langois

Pemberton specifically is the person who says he bought his design when he was really sick but still alive (which one could assume might've been to alleviate bills or help out family or something) so I tend to trust that bit of into but Ward's memory is also in question as well.

I've asked and poked around but nobody seems to have much info. I havent gone through old police or news paper records though.

Quoted from dddanielll:

I'll text you

#28885 5 months ago

Hi All - looking for a classic stern complete pop bumper assembly for a quicksilver project, does anyone have one they can sell to me?

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hello - looking to buy a classic stern complete pop bumper assembly for a Quicksilver project.”
2023-11-07
Manalapan Township, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 37 times

#28886 5 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

How many slots?

#28887 5 months ago
Quoted from Coyote:

How many slots?

Two slots on each. Dual DBA cutout for the early style on the three, the earlier one has just a cutout for a downstacker.

#28888 5 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Two slots on each. Dual DBA cutout for the early style on the three, the earlier one has just a cutout for a downstacker.

Thanks, sorry, I need the singles.

#28889 5 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Link? Thanks!

#28891 5 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Wow, good idea. I built a rotisserie out of 2x4's, but this idea is much better.

#28892 5 months ago
Quoted from Jwf_pinball:

Um... Anyone looking for WPC DMDs?

Lmaooooooooo I responded to this thread in 2001! The internet is forever

#28893 5 months ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

I just finished using one I made out of the mike weenerman pipe design. Spent about $200+ in parts. $100 u can have it. Hit me up I’ll show you pics of it

#28894 5 months ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

Your a week late

#28895 5 months ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Your a week late

I know, i know. Painful....

#28896 5 months ago

Bump for a reduced price to $5,800. Great machine and in great shape, have a feeling I'll regret selling but room is needed for GZ!

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Movie soundtrack custom game code, shaker motor, black bolts & feet, blue "engage" start button, light blue service slide rails, chrome candy shooter rod, Cliffy's on all ramps...”
2024-01-19
Oceanside, NY
5,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 1443 times

#28897 5 months ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$7000 cash or trade Limited Edition Tilt Sparky topper is included but can be removed for a few hundred off Cash sale preferred but will consider trades for other Sterns with cas...”
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade
Viewed: 3208 times
[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#28898 5 months ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Changing things up so looking to trade out Avatar LE for something else Avatar Limited Edition 151/250 worldwide release Game features - Full Chrome Package - chrome shoote...”
2023-11-22
Sherrill, NY
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 639 times

Still for Sale or Trade
Had a couple offers but nothing official

Trades up or down
Money can go either way

#28899 5 months ago

good morning bump

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Munsters (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice HUO Munsters pro for sale. Cliffys installed on shooter lane, inlane switches, Herman magnet. Stern art blades, Titan rubbers and Mockingbird Lane Street Sign mod. Can del...”
2024-02-07
Braintree, MA
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1769 times
Contributed to Pinside

#28900 5 months ago

Price reduced, I'm mainly looking for cash but I'd consider a trade for a Foo Fighters Pro or Munsters Pro. Thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Vault Edition (limited run in 2014) has added features such as LEDs, high-resolution metallic foil cabinet decals, lit Iron Monger chest and a redesigned metal ...”
2023-10-25
York, PA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 651 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 30,413 posts in this topic. You are on page 578 of 609.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/578 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.