IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13969 4 years ago

Somebody in the NY area save this thing before it’s trashed. Im tired of seeing people do this. elmira.craigslist.org link

#13986 4 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I have a brand new Shay repro Williams Line Drive backglass.”
2020-10-07
Gloucester, MA
175 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 263 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13992 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Does anyone have a set of the shorter Gottlieb legs to sell? The 27 inch ones. I’m tired of my Team one being oversized next to my other games.

I will take a look. I have a bunch of legs hanging around. What condition is your Team One in?

#13995 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

My Team One is in awesome condition. I’ve had it about 2 years, and it just bugs me that it sits up high in the line of games. They don’t need to be perfect, and I can clean them up if they are rough. I really just want it to sit at the right height.

Pinball Resource has them for $13.40 per leg. Which is probably way cheaper than anywhere else even with shipping. He ships it the cheapest and fastest way possible. Just make sure you have the part number #LEG-27CA or Steve may get angry.

I have a Team One right now that’s in decent shape. I picked it up for another pinsider who wants it and I get to hang onto it until I can meet up with him.

1 week later
#14151 4 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

My wife wants a "Barbie" pinball. It would be an instant sale for us, as long it wasn't a crazy price.

They don’t have Barbie pinball but they do have Barbie Foosball...creepy
https://www.designboom.com/design/chloe-ruchon-barbie-foot-at-dmy-berlin-design-festival-09/

1 week later
#14217 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Gottlieb 1972 Fireball EM for sale - Fully working German Import. Looks and place very well. $2500 obo.

There was one posted on Craigslist for $1200 in that exact area. Now the ad is gone...hmmmm

1 month later
#14482 4 years ago

Just don’t quit the transport like you did pinside the first time
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-leaving-pinside

#14485 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

You wanna find out why, DM me. Also - I was nothing but polite to you when you wanted to buy a game of mine. Let’s keep this thread about transactions.
I’ve had the privilege of moving a couple games over these past few weeks and enjoyed it. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure I don’t move any of mine in your direction.
Too bad, I like Gloucester. My uncle lives there and my grandmother was laid to rest there. Beautiful town.

It was a joke but fair enough. I hope you are doing well and if you plan on doing it regularly you are successful in your future endeavors. Drive safe.

1 month later
#14836 4 years ago

Im looking to sell my 1975 Gottlieb Soccer EM. It has a pristine playfield, good cabinet, and some flaking in the reds on the backglass as expected but still good. I can provide pictures upon request. A couple weeks ago I just did a full playfield tear down and cleaned and waxed it and added new rubber for its routine cleaning. I need the room because I bought a game on a whim. otherwise I would keep it.

3 weeks later
#15035 4 years ago

@mistermoberg I’m not trying to be be rude but you increased your prices on your machines as soon as they were listed in the marketplace? Two days ago the Skeeball was $150 cheaper and Galaxy Ranger $50. At least if your going to flood this thread with ads be honest and keep the prices consistent. Jab away, I know it’s coming.

#15078 4 years ago

herbertbsharp there is a Super Mario on Craigslist here:
hartford.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#15118 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Looking for a Jurassic Park. Open to pro, premium, or LE.
Not looking to buy NIB, looking for a used one that is verified to play well and doesn’t have playfield issues.
Needs to be within Fast Eddie’s range or can be delivered to Jersey City 07306. Cheers!

Bob Cunningham will ship to just about anywhere and he is cheap if you can’t find anything nearby.

2 weeks later
#15190 4 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Sorry for the non-pinball post, but I have a friend looking for an original players condition arcade cabinet with 60-1 board already installed. He wants it for Xmas. Ideally a Pacman, Ms Pac, Galaga, Galaxian or DK cabinet, you get the idea. Not one of these shitty looking science project ones. Looking for something near Providence. Thanks.

There is a guy on Craigslist who sells the cabaret size cabinets in our area but they are a boring brown

4 weeks later
#15357 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

I am thinking about selling a couple games to fund a Star Wars (Pro) machine, anyone near RI looking to sell?

What are you selling?

#15424 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

18,000 in 1 Arcade 1 Up Multicade

Do you find that there are a lot of corrupted or duplicate files on yours? I had a card that allegedly had over 100,000 games on it and I downsized to a card with roughly 6,500. eBay and Etsy purchases.

1 week later
#15481 4 years ago

Anyone have any broken arcade games or empty cabinets laying around? I’m looking to make a multicade as a gift for someone.

#15484 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Crowns Golf could be a candidate, even though it’s working.

I would be doing a very simple retropie setup and I don’t know if it supports split screen monitoring. I will have to dig a little bit and get back to you.

3 weeks later
#15718 4 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Hi guys, Im a noobie lurker type, but my money is green and I finally have enough of it saved up to put a feeler out for my first table!
It seems pretty unlikely given that I live in the hinterland, but I am hoping to buy and pick up a project/players NBA Fastbreak here in Northern New England.
Also fond of Who Dunnit and The Sopranos, but the latter is likely over my budget.
Im new to all of this, but a year ago I registered and started researching and wishfully thinking because there are literally zero tables on location for me to get my fix up here.
I have a truck with a six foot bed and a dream.
Thanks for reading.

Pinfest is around the corner. You should check it out. You might be able to make a deal before the show.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk

2 weeks later
#15942 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

My place gets tempered glass for me, they order it out. Last couple of sheets were $60-80

Have you tried pinball resource? I don’t know what size you need but he sells a standard 21x43 for $30 a sheet If I remember correctly but they come in 2 packs. Well worth it. Maybe someone can chime in here. It’s been a while.

4 months later
#17239 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Soccer Archived
As is - “Looking to sell my Soccer machine that I’ve had for a while now. It has been recently waxed with new rubbers installed. The previous owner installed LED’s that I left in (not m...”
2020-07-16
Gloucester, MA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 166 times
Contributed to Pinside
Looking to sell my Gottlieb Soccer. Interested in trades as well. I will post better pictures in the next few days.

#17250 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Soccer Archived
As is - “Looking to sell my Soccer machine that I’ve had for a while now. It has been recently waxed with new rubbers installed. The previous owner installed LED’s that I left in (not m...”
2020-07-16
Gloucester, MA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 166 times
Contributed to Pinside

Soccer is pending. Thanks everyone for your interest.

#17252 3 years ago

Anyone driving up through the PA to the MA area in the next week? I can meet you. I’m looking to get a pin transported.

#17266 3 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Also have an early 50s Genco shooting game. Needs quite a bit of work, but doable.

There’s a gun group on Facebook if you have it. I’m sure it will be scooped up quick.

#17282 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Ad for Soccer up in Pinside market:
Machine - For Sale

Soccer New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling my Gottlieb Soccer. This machine was gone through and gotten back to 100% functional. It has new rubbers and LEDs. Playfield is in great shape. Backglass has some fading in...”

16 hours ago

Merrimack, NH

750 (OBO)

Peruman

I just want to say that this is NOT the machine I sold last week. I’m sure Peruman can confirm this. I’ve already gotten emails from people about this. I sold it to another pinsider.

#17286 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Yes, I can confirm what murphdom is saying. This is a DIFFERENT machine. Murph was super helpful in helping me get this machine running again.
Alberto

Quoted from the96stang:

I can also confirm this, because I sold this machine to him about a year ago.

Thanks guys. I don’t want people thinking I made a bad deal and that they then turned around and tried to sell it again a week later to recoup their money.

4 weeks later
#17562 3 years ago

Anyone want to trade a pin for a street legal 150cc trike scooter/moped.You don’t need a motorcycle license to drive it. Has 500 miles on it. Sells for $3K new.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/LkERdhNvzJ9Zwoof6

#17641 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Still have a few games to pick up from deals in place, but taking a step back for a bit. So...going to clear some out.
MET Pro LED $4650 - HUO, 3rd owner, in great shape. Creeping Death Light rails, Convolux, few other little mods. Sparky magnet is a little mushroomed. Game plays perfect with no issues.
Embryon $1,400 - real nice backglass, PF real nice, cab was repainted by previous owner, done pretty well. Has low sound hum going on during gameplay, could be potentiometer. All flips rebuilt, plays great.
GTB Incredible Hulk $1,500 - Game was recently torn down to the bone and shopped. All metal polished. Sunlight LEDs. New posts, new rollover guides, new pop caps, new flippers. Titan rubber kit. New light panel, new Shay backglass. Rottendog MPU and driver board. A few sounds aren’t working, but I haven’t dove back into it. Game plays like butter.
Devils Dare $950 - some wear on PF, backglass real nice. Cab has a good amount of bumps and scrapes. Game was missing a soundboard when I bought it, but I was able to find a refurbed sound board and Sc-01 chip, but still having sound and speech issues. Refurbed power supply. Game plays, but needs to be shopped and needs some love.
Fan-tas-tic $250 - needs work
Probably going to be others, and I’ll put up ads.

Damn you Colson. Don’t force me into a road trip

3 weeks later
#17892 3 years ago

Looking to shake things up a bit. I have a shopped out Gottlieb Drop-a-Card if anyone is interested in trades

#17923 3 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

I've had a few boards fixed by Sarah at MyArcadeRepair in Pelham, NH. She was the owner/operator at Pinball Wizard in NH. Work was well done on some WPC95 boards and I was happy with the price.

Screw her. She totally tried to hose me. I’ve met a lot of honest and good people in this hobby and she sure as hell isn’t one of them.

#17926 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

There's a story here....

I’m not going to get into it. I don’t particularly want to cause drama.

2 weeks later
#18075 3 years ago

Anyone have any new playfield glass for sale? I had a new sheet spontaneously shatter in my hands the other day. That was fun. Thank goodness for tempered glass. Cleanup sucked.

2 weeks later
#18172 3 years ago

Whoever is selling the Chicago Coin Thing on the Northeast For Sale Thread on Facebook I would appreciate a reply beyond “yes, what state and city?”I assure you I am not a scammer and I was actually reaching out for someone who didn’t have Facebook. Anyone know Regis Langlier?

2 months later
#18753 3 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Solar City I’m considering putting up for sale. I would consider trades as well. Let me know what you have.

1 month later
#19211 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

scootss colehvac1 Good to know about Automated. It's a 3hr drive each way for me but maybe a good covid diversion.

I’d be in for a road trip

#19313 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Man the Northeast US For Sale Thread felt like the last non-commentative thread on Pinside. RIP in peace.
Anyway. Anybody have a post 1970 wedgehead for sale? No AABs.

How about an Odds and Evens? Optional AAB

#19373 3 years ago

This is kind of a shot in the dark but I’m looking for a dirt cheap or free and hopefully working game for a local veterans service office. We will be sure to give you recognition.

#19381 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

This is kind of a shot in the dark but I’m looking for a dirt cheap or free and hopefully working game for a local veterans service office. We will be sure to give you recognition.

Found a killer deal thanks to a very generous and kind hearted pinsider. I’ll be sure to get some pictures up when it’s finally setup on site. Thanks guys.

#19420 3 years ago

Anyone from the MA,NH,RI area headed to upstate NY anytime soon?

#19422 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

What part of upstate NY?

Buffalo area

#19424 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Last time I checked Fast Eddie comes to Buffalo as well as Mass area

I would feel guilty having an elderly man deliver a 250+ lb machine to me. That guy needs to enjoy retirement. No offense to him.

1 week later
#19649 3 years ago
Quoted from BozoTheClown:

I built 2 recently using this YT video as a starting point. Happy to share the parts I used and pics if anyone is interested.

I made this one as well a while back. I already had the stand so it was a no brainer.

#19746 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:Yeah, I had Colsond3 help me out as well. Good dude.

I second that. You’re top notch as well.

Quoted from Nikrox2:

I've even had "Colsond3" pick up a game in the Boston area for me (He loves me for that move -damn stairs and an IMDN).

Those stairs were great!

#19774 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Bonkers to me nobody has taken this. Such a good game.

I would have been all over this but I already have two games that are drop target heavy. I still had to fight the urge since I was fifteen minutes away the other day.

1 week later
#19856 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Anyone have a target alpha? Have a project em as a possible partial trade.

What’s the project?

#19926 3 years ago

Anyone have a Williams Big Chief they want to part with? Looking for a friends birthday.

#19992 3 years ago

Just remember if you get an EM shuffle or bowler you’re looking at cleaning about a dozen stepper units and 24 score reels among other things.

3 weeks later
#20193 2 years ago

I’m going to be putting up my 2001 soon. Rebuilt flippers, chime unit, new target faces, new legs. Someone tried their hand at repainting the cabinet at one point. It looks decent considering. I’ll put the ad up later on today or tonight. I’ll be sure to donate if it sells through here.

1 month later
#20832 2 years ago

Anyone have a multicade or arcade game they are looking to sell? I donated a pin to the Veterans office earlier this year and I’m quite honestly tired of going over there to fix it so I figured I could throw an arcade in there for them instead. I’ll sell the pin for what I paid for it and donate the money or trade it towards the arcade for the vets if anyone is interested in it.

#20875 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

I also have a (Midway) Space Invaders cocktail I'd like to sell, if you want a non-multicade option.

Nice meeting you. The veterans and their families will really enjoy the game. Thanks again. Hope to see you at Pinfest.

4 weeks later
#21168 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

XMEN LE $7,500
MMr standard with color and shaker $10,500
Take ‘em both for $20k!

Interesting math there… both for $20k? Or individually for
10,500+7,500=18,000. Maybe I’ll just buy them separately and save $2k

2 weeks later
#21302 2 years ago

Anyone have any interest in a 1965 Gottlieb Bank-a-Ball?

1 week later
#21378 2 years ago

1965 Bank-a-ball is up for sale. $750. Ad is coming soon.

Added over 3 years ago:

Machine - For Sale
Bank-A-Ball Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for your consideration is a 1965 Bank-A-Ball pinball machine. The game plays strong and has new target faces and recent rubber rings. The cabinet is scuffed up but solid. If yo...”
2021-08-12
Gloucester, MA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 223 times

2 months later
#22371 2 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Is this offer for anyone named Bill?

Or anyone who has a father named Bill?

2 months later
#23027 2 years ago

Before I make the trip, here is a stretch…Anyone traveling through southern NY and up through the greater Boston area in the near future that could pick up an extra game $$$$. Work has really put a damper on free time.

#23069 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Edit: I'm going to make listings for games in the next few days- however, question to the NE crowd, does anyone know a tech in the Binghamton NY area? PM me. Thanks in advance!

EM or SS?

1 month later
#23540 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Thanks to everyone who offered help and suggestions. I got over my nerves today (really just wanted to play it!) and slid it down the stairs still in the box. I didn't think it would fit but it did just barely. Once it was on it's way down it was very easy.
Thanks again!

Congrats on the new game. I’m jealous

2 months later
#24046 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Any interesting trades for deadpool? Heading to Buffalo NY area and can drop it off on the way.

Any room for a chexx in your little truck? There is a project one in that area I’ve had my eye on.

5 months later
#25845 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

As mentioned Alberto does amazing work and repairs and tweaks games properly for perfect running games
Wish I was closer and had room - Mayfair is super tempting

I’ll add my recommendation as well. Great guy, great work.

4 months later
#26886 1 year ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Got 3 project ems for 100 each if anyone is interested
Pm me for details
Gold ball, pirate gold, and contest

Which contest?

2 months later
#27528 10 months ago

Anyone have any interest in a Williams Beat the Clock? I know someone who has one sitting in their basement who is trying to get rid of it. I am truly out of room.

—sold—

1 week later
#27604 10 months ago

I have a Gottlieb Team One lower cabinet I need gone ASAP if anyone wants it——FREE—

Added 10 months ago:

Gone

#27623 9 months ago

Sorry to whoever was interested in my
Free team one cabinet. Whoever took it has now put it up on Craig’slist for $100…idiot

3 weeks later
#27786 9 months ago

I have an Ice Revue with an extra fully restored playfield if anyone is interested in trading something…

3 weeks later
#27959 8 months ago

Anyone in the MA, NH, RI, CT area have any new PF glass for sale?

#28009 8 months ago

I have a Gottlieb Hearts and Spades project with a rough cabinet if anyone is interested. I also have a spare populated playfield with it…$400. I’ll put an ad up when I get a chance.

#28074 8 months ago

Bally Space Time anyone? Nice playfield, new repro glass, cabinet has some delimitation in the back end but has been repaired. $400

#28146 8 months ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Anymore classic 70's EM Ballys out there? Had some nice folks offer but nothing I was interested in. Bally 'Time Zone' , 'Hokus Pokus', 'Black Jack' (yes, the EM version), Wizard!, stuff like that...
Also looking for Gottlieb 'Scuba'.
Thanks!

Projects or fulling working games? I have a Space Time project with a new repro glass if your interested.

3 weeks later
#28316 7 months ago
Quoted from fnord:

Free bowler in Jersey: cnj.craigslist.org link
Not me

Free back surgery. 400lbs? bringing that back part up a flight of stairs…and then who knows.

#28320 7 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

This is unfortunately why JJP games are off my list of things I'm willing to risk my staircase for. Its either Willy Wonka or my right knee.

I brought a free one down to my basement. It’s now officially part of the house unless someone else moves it or I cut it up with a saw and replace it with an actual bowler.

1 month later
#28584 6 months ago

1 week later
#28677 5 months ago
Quoted from Palmer:

When you give someone first dibs, are you giving it back at the original price even if the pin has significantly appreciated in value? I think that is ridiculous.

Personally, I would sell it back at the same price. I might consider tacking on a few hundred $ because of any upgrades (i.e new legs, coin door, etc.) but honestly I probably wouldn’t even do that. I’ve either broken even or lost $ on pretty much every pin I’ve sold because I’m not in this hobby to make $ and I don’t care if I do or not. Dumb? Maybe…but I know the people I’m selling to and they are likely doing the same thing.

1 week later
#28828 5 months ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

dpkzone
Also, looking for a Gottlieb Home Run (EM) - will pay a good price for one, I know I'm late to the party, there were a few listings in the past few months or so.

Not mine but here you go.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/850552070194059/?mibextid=6ojiHh

#28851 5 months ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Anyone selling a rotisserie or have one I could borrow/rent for a couple months? Thanks!

Do you have a mitre saw stand? You can easily make one with one of those and when you’re done you just take out the rotisserie arms and you have a mitre saw stand again

#28902 5 months ago
Quoted from FarAway:

Re: playfield rotisserie
I have seen some nice ones made from miter saw stands purchased from Harbor Freight for $120 and often much cheaper with their frequent coupons or on FB marketplace.
Here is one guys build on YouTube:

There’s a Canadian video floating around somewhere that has a slightly better version than this. They use seat swivels on the square tubing for rotation purposes rather than a wing nut. I made it and it works really well.

#28903 5 months ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

There’s a Canadian video floating around somewhere that has a slightly better version than this. They use seat swivels on the square tubing for rotation purposes rather than a wing nut. I made it and it works really well.

2 months later
#29699 73 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Thankfully I've never had any bad FB transactions. The only weird time was someone wanted my GZ pro past my bedtime fun packing a game up around 11pm on a school night but he was a very cool dude.

Me either. I actually bought a game off Craigslist in Chicago once and I live in the Boston area. That was a huge gamble but I was lucky enough to have Bob Cunningham there at the same exact time. What are the odds?

3 weeks later
#29981 49 days ago

Anyone have a wrestlemania LE or pro for sale? Looking for a friend. TIA

1 week later
#30049 40 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I believe STH is Stranger Things, so probably Trek.
Will post an ad for the Gottlieb Pro-Football soon, and I also have photos of the warehouse for those interested

Check your inbox

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.