IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinonbudge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22443 2 years ago

Hello! Anyone considering selling their HUO Total Nuclear Annihilation within 3-4 hours drive of central NJ?

I will also be at Pintastic New England on Friday if anyone close to the event is looking to sell their HUO TNA.

1 month later
#22904 2 years ago

Hello - looking to trade my IMDN Pro out but may entertain cash as well. See my ad for full details, located in central NJ.

Thanks

2 months later
#23611 2 years ago

I just listed my HUO TNA for sale/trade here:

4 months later
#24927 1 year ago

Hey fellow pinheads I just listed my JP Premium looking for trades mostly. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

3 months later
#25846 1 year ago

I just listed my Stranger Things Pro located in central NJ. I have great feedback and I am more than happy to answer any questions. You are welcome to come play it before you buy.

Have a great day!

#25878 1 year ago

Hey pinheads - I am looking for a restored or very clean original Addams or FunHouse, PM me with whatcha got.

#25927 1 year ago

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Looking to trade out my gorgeous Halloween Collector's Edition with butter cabinet and vimtoman video house mod for a Godzilla Premium.

I am the original owner and had my Halloween lockdown bar and side armor professionally glossed by a powder coater before first play, in perfect shape with no color fading.

PM if interested. Game is located in central NJ.

#25949 1 year ago

Hello all - just listed my Halloween CE with butter cabinet. Serious buyers are welcome to come play it in advance. I have great feedback, buy/trade with confidence.

#25964 1 year ago

Hey all - still one more pin to change out. Will most likely be listing my HUO Elvira's House of Horrors with factory topper, factory shooter rod, upgraded 5.25" kickers, JBL woofer, amp, medisynl mods, etc... Game plays flawlessly located in central NJ first floor.

Interested in trades or cash sale - looking for minty examples of Addams, Godzilla Premium/LE, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica only.

1 week later
#26042 1 year ago

Hello pinheads - considering listing my 1978 Bally Strikes and Spares located in central NJ (the one with the hot redhead on it). Has full set of brand new Alltek boards (will include previous boards too), set of brand new displays, cabinet touched up and cleared and presents very well 8.5/10, only few minor scrapes in corners of back glass. Playfield had wear, but cleaned, touched up, cleared, and waxed - looks way above average now. Shooter lane looks sharp. 8+/10.

Reach out if you may be interested.

#26050 1 year ago

A pending trade for my Halloween CE fell through due to issues with the other party's game. I noticed I forgot to include my Halloween has an upgraded ips panel which I added to the description, up for grabs again!

Have a great day!

#26083 1 year ago

Hello All! Price reduced on my Halloween Butter here:

3 months later
#26894 1 year ago

Afternoon all! Just listed my Star Wars Premium located in central NJ.

#26929 1 year ago

Afternoon all - just listed my TZ today located in central NJ.

#26982 1 year ago

Afternoon all! Just listed my nice Bally Strikes and Spares located in central NJ.

1 month later
#27277 11 months ago

Hello,

Looking for an HUO Sopranos, have a nice funhouse and creature to offer in trade or cash.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a minty HUO Sopranos. Have a loaded CQ FunHouse with Pedretti kit and a loaded Creature from the Black Lagoon to offer in trade with cash to me or able to buy your Sop...”
2023-05-29
Manalapan Township, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 143 times

4 months later
#28351 7 months ago

Hello - just listed my Alien Standard for trade/sale. Located in central NJ.

2 weeks later
#28542 6 months ago

Good Evening All - just listed my FunHouse 2.0, open to trades or cash sale.

2 weeks later
#28696 6 months ago

hi all - price reduced on my funhouse, open to any trade offers

1 week later
#28788 5 months ago

Hello - I am looking for a project or players condition Meteor.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Meteor project or players condition machine with a working transformer (decent drop targets a plus).”
2023-11-03
Manalapan Township, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 45 times

#28815 5 months ago

Hello - Anyone have a classic Stern 4 bank drop target assembly from a Dracula, sea witch, or wild fyre they can sell me? Also need a classic Stern spinner.

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Updated - only need a classic Stern spinner assembly. Thanks!”
2023-11-05
Manalapan Township, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 103 times

#28821 5 months ago

Was able to source 4 bank drop assembly (thanks!!), just need classic stern spinner assembly now (yellow s version preferred)

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Updated - only need a classic Stern spinner assembly. Thanks!”
2023-11-05
Manalapan Township, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 103 times

#28885 5 months ago

Hi All - looking for a classic stern complete pop bumper assembly for a quicksilver project, does anyone have one they can sell to me?

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hello - looking to buy a classic stern complete pop bumper assembly for a Quicksilver project.”
2023-11-07
Manalapan Township, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 37 times

1 week later
#28960 5 months ago

Hello - just listed my HUO TWD Premium, open to trades or sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell or trade this gorgeous HUO Walking Dead Premium done by Pinball Refinery. Open to any trade offers, especially ones on my wishlist. I have stellar feedback, buy/t...”
2023-11-20
Manalapan Township, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 482 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#29675 79 days ago

Hi All,

Just listed my loaded Bond Premium with Stern topper and other mods.

1 month later
#30021 48 days ago

Hello - just listed my Godfather CE for sale or trade here:

2 weeks later
#30138 30 days ago

Hi all - just listed my HUO Mando Pro, interested in cash or trade offers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinonbudge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=pinballinonbudge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.