5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,603 posts
  • 782 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by chubtoad13
  • Topic is favorited by 422 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkeyexx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5646 3 years ago

Hello,

I asking for some vender help. I purchased a Deta East Simpsons pinball. I have been looking websites to purchase replacement parts. Is there a vendor list in the forum?

Next weekend I'm picking up South Park in CT.

Thank you

2 weeks later
#5819 3 years ago

Looking for space station. There is one on pinside but the sale is pending. Thanks

#5860 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Update
Iron Man (may be sold)
Spider man - LEDs, powder coat, bbox led conversion, mirror blades, shaker, undercabinet lights
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Police force
Jurassic park
NGG

What is your asking price NGG?

2 weeks later
#5985 3 years ago

Hello

Looking a System 11B MPU board. I purchased a 88 Cyclone with alkaline damage.

Thanks

#5987 3 years ago

No plan to keep it. It has major acid damage

#5989 3 years ago

Yes they are expensive to replace plus you need a sound board. I was told may need a power supply as well because the rotten dog board is power hungry

#5993 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Hope you got Cyclone cheap enough to justify
Mike

I bought it for 200.00. But it has many missing parts and a damaged MPU board. I've asked 3 people if it could be repaired. All of them told me to find a replacement

#6003 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Im looking for some good pin karma. I have an Earthshaker mpu that boots and plays in my game right now. It has some serious acid and will need a good cleaning. I'll mail it to you free of charge. It just won't have any game roms in it. I just ask you to pay it forward at some point in the hobby. Message me your address

I'm happy to help anyone with pinball repairs. I will make a donation to pinside for your kindness to me. I will pay you for shipping the part to me.

My wife and I enjoy pinball and we plan on attending pantastic next year with our machines for people to enjoy.

#6008 3 years ago
Quoted from FunkyFreshWalrus:

If you need a fresh set of ROMs to go with stangs MPU just let me know. I'd be happy to send you a set.

Thank you. Soon as I get the MPU board installed I will give everyone an update on how things turned out.

#6050 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

For the 6000 post lets slash some prices!
Nitro GS and Comet: Take the pair for 1200 or 650 a piece!

I will buy the comet to go with my Cyclone.

#6060 2 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

That's one of the fairest prices I've seen on POTC in a long time. I'd encourage you to mssg Ant and see if you can work something out. He's a good dude.

I would like to have the POTC.....what an awesome game

#6114 2 years ago
Quoted from FunkyFreshWalrus:

If you need a fresh set of ROMs to go with stangs MPU just let me know. I'd be happy to send you a set.

Thank you to 96Stang I now have a working MPU board!! I'm getting a U26 rom error. Can you send me new roms??

Thank you

#6123 2 years ago

Anyone know someone that can repair a playfield in the New England region?

Thanks

#6126 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Are you a member of the Boston Pinball Association? Lots of great repair and restorers in that group.

No I was not aware of the association. I just got in to the hobby after a visit to pintastic this past July.

Thank you

#6132 2 years ago

Thank you everyone for the welcome.

#6135 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Get out while you can.
Just joking.
Welcome aboard.

I'm addicted....cant get out...

3 weeks later
#6332 2 years ago
Quoted from Scotty78:

In the market for a Barb Wire if anyone has one nearbyish.

This past summer I saw one for sale at a place in York Maine called Fun-O-Rama. They were asking 2500. They have a website with a phone number.

3 weeks later
#6552 2 years ago

Anyone in the New England region that can restore a playfield?

Thanks

1 week later
#6599 2 years ago

Selling my Data east simpsons. The game has always been HUO. I'm the second owner. I have replaced all the drop targets,new rubbers,removed all the plastics and waxed the playfield and replaced couple bulbs. It has a couple of wear spots on the playfield. The cabinet is in great shape for the age of the game. Asking 2K. PM me for photos. Thank you

#6654 2 years ago

If I had the money I would open a arcade. My wife and I enjoy them. Last night we started working on our comet for our winter project. I'm still looking to have the playfield repaired. Hope to have it back in service soon.

3 weeks later
#6842 2 years ago

Merry Christmas

2 weeks later
#6966 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Many of us buy and sell games among each other all the time. It would be super nice to put a name and user name to a face. Please take some time and join my Facebook group!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/468463399943509

My wife will friend the Facebook group. Im sorry I do not have a book face account

1 week later
#7028 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Comet - $800. Players shape. See add in marketplace

Very nice comet. I'm still looking for someone to refurbish my playfield

3 weeks later
#7256 2 years ago

I did too....my wife would love to have LOTR

1 month later
#7582 2 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Thanks. I checked it out and it was as described except there was a mechanical issue the seller needs to fix. Tough price to swallow for that game, though.

There is a BSD for sale on letgo. The seller is in New York. Zip 11741 Holbrook

3 weeks later
#7782 2 years ago

Want to buy a BAD Cats.

Thanks Phillip

#7790 2 years ago

Does anyone know a person that could airbrush a speaker cover on my DE Simpson's?

Thanks Phillip

#7834 2 years ago

I agree My wife made a solid offer on Bad Cats but in the end we agreed it needed a lot of repairs. I did not mind doing the repairs but 2700 was more than we wanted pay.

#7843 2 years ago

I wish Sarah all the best for her and her family. I'm sure I will find a BC at some point.

1 month later
#8141 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Darn, I guess Diner did not come home
I needed another one.

There was a another Diner there but there was no phone number to contact the seller.
I enjoyed playing it.
Wanted to purchase Jurassic Park from James but we decided we needed to save our money for vacation at the cape.

#8147 2 years ago

Memories are priceless

#8154 2 years ago

Thats why you make the memories now.

2 weeks later
#8269 2 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

What does @96stang have left from pintastic. .... I bet there's something that works.

He posted a F14 for sale a few days ago.

#8282 2 years ago
Quoted from weasley:

What is a No Good Gofers going for these days?

The OP told me 3K was the asking price.

#8289 2 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

What is this Facebook thing?
Pinside is for pins! Facebook is for people complaining about their lives passive aggressively...

I refuse to get a book face account

#8291 2 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Any ngg for sale within couple hundred miles or so from Shinglehouse PA? Looking for a nice one.
Thanks

There is one for sale in Ma but the seller does not have it. I'm waiting on an email to go see it. The only other one I know that is for sale is in North Carolina.

2 months later
#9001 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Any chance someone in the Northeast has a Firepower II playfield lying around?

I have a complete pin. It's on my repair list this winter. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

1 week later
#9070 1 year ago

I've been looking for a mortal kombat arcade but have not seen any for sale local. There are a couple for sale in N.Y.

#9073 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

How local? You may have to drive to grab one. I see them pop up a handful of times throughout the northeast every year.

50 mile radius for me. I don't have a truck and would need to rent one. I may just buy one on eBay and have it shipped.

#9112 1 year ago

EBay has become money hungry site. I now Google an item for sale and have found other places to purchase an item for less money.

1 month later
#9547 1 year ago

Looking for used working DMD for Hook. PM me please.

Thanks

3 weeks later
#9687 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Tspp 5250
Demo Man 2600
Royal flush 550
Gladiator 1400
Atlantis 1550

I thought you posted Demo man was sold??

1 week later
#9738 1 year ago

Looking for a early 90's Data East lockdown bar.

Thanks

#9769 1 year ago

WTB a Baywatch......Not looking for a project pin.

Thanks

4 weeks later
#9967 1 year ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Looking for Batman forever, t2, party zone, last action hero, demo man, or Jurassic park.

There is Demo man for sale in CT. Eric Bundy has it listed for 2300.00

2 weeks later
#10130 1 year ago
Quoted from Mistermoberg:

Come one, come all! I want to buy something! Show me what you've got!
Looking for solid state, preferably dmd. Condition isn't critical, it doesn't need to be a showpiece.
Want to be under/around 2K.
X-Files, Baywatch, Judge Dredd, Johnny Mnemonic, Stargate, Mousin' Around, Demo Man, Xenon, Phantom of The Opera, Last Action Hero, Data East Simpsons - to name a few on my list.
Look forward to hearing from everyone! The closer to Worcester, MA, the better.
Thanks.

I have a Simpson's. It's in good condition. I did a complete tear down of playfield and cleaned the plastics. Installed new rubbers. I live in Sterling.

#10138 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I have a Simpson's. It's in good condition. I did a complete tear down of playfield and clean the plastics. I live in Sterling.

1 week later
#10201 1 year ago

I agree Diner is a fun pin. I have been looking for one but they are hard to find.

#10208 1 year ago
Quoted from pzy:

Now try finding a Diamondplate Diner

True...Hard to find one like that

#10214 1 year ago

Thinking of selling my Cyclone. The wife and I are looking to purchase a AC/DC. I hate to sell it because of all the work we put into it.

#10220 1 year ago

2500.00 I have a list of parts that was purchased and all of the labor that was spent in repairs.

1 week later
#10295 1 year ago

I need a JP subway ramp if someone has one local.

1 month later
#10511 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Floating it out here .... Family Guy with Matt McG topper. Plays 100%. Comes with Shrek translite and the Shrek figures to change it out for the kiddies. Looking to see what is for trade around the NH/Boston/Maine area. Kind of a "would let it go if something cool came up but not in a rush type thing". You know that wishy washy feeling where you want something new but don't have anything that's a must leave the house. I can throw some cash in a trade as well. Please no mint perfect Baywatch's that are priced high because of their great condition that only need some work

I have a mint Baywatch at Ardvark pinball with a burned up power supply and a gassed out DMD

2 weeks later
#10625 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Friend and fellow Pinsider shredso came and fixed my electric problems for a FRACTION of what was quoted me by another electrician I had scheduled. Kinda off topic but thought it deserved a mention.

Super nice of a pinsider to help you with your electrical issues!

3 weeks later
#10748 1 year ago

Great deal for both

#10750 1 year ago

I think they forgot to post the price on the TOM

4 weeks later
#10881 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Have a SP and RCT if you wanna make the drive.

How much for the RCT?

2 weeks later
#10947 1 year ago

Sorry to hear about your foot. Hope you get well soon. I dropped my wife's favorite pin and was lucky I pulled my feet out of the way before it landed to the floor. I purchased an IJ over the weekend. Holy sh#t that's one heavy pin

1 week later
#11037 1 year ago

We have a striker xtreme that my wife enjoys playing. Muitiball is easy to hit.

2 weeks later
#11151 1 year ago
Quoted from Arcadebrothers:

I was dry heaving outside..

Yikes.......How can people live in house like that.

#11165 1 year ago

Listed my Hook and DE Simspons in the classifieds

Thanks

#11171 1 year ago
Quoted from New_England:

Let me know if you sell your South Park.

The wife said she will never sell South Park. She loves that pin.

#11173 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

So give it to me for free since she won’t let you sell it.

orangesc rolled her eyes at your post John and said if South Park leaves this house I will be getting a divorce from her.....gulp

#11176 1 year ago

Are you going to buy a pro or an le? I'm excited to see the stream next week on Deadpool

#11198 1 year ago

I will sell my Baywatch. I need the cash for pellet stove for the living room. I'm tired of dealing with wood. I have a feeling it's going to cost me 7k.

#11199 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Damn, too far. I need to own that someday

Someone wants the Baywatch I will drive down to NJ and grab it next week. I'm off all next week.

#11207 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

How much is yours?
Damn. I just gave away an awesome Whitfield pellet stove for free. Would have given it to you.

Wow......I would have like to have that stove.

#11208 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

How many pins do you have room for

I can fit only one pin in my Forester

#11264 1 year ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I never asked for pics, responded 6 mins that I would take them when could I pick up. No response, I received a sold notice on Facebook a couple of days later

I over paid for my Baywatch. After buying it the fun begins because of all the repairs it needed.....

#11283 1 year ago

Anyone in the Northeast do cabinet repairs?

#11299 1 year ago

Thanks everyone for the help. I will PM the list of people that could possibly help with my cabinet work.

1 month later
#11642 11 months ago

Yes you can do a forum search and find his phone number posted in a forum thread titled Fast Eddie

#11691 11 months ago

I had no luck selling Simpson's or Hook. Next to be listed in the Marketplace are Baywatch and Comet.
I'm not looking for any trades. I have spent thousands on the game room and the family spends most of their time looking at their iPhones.

#11693 11 months ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Isn't that the truth! Next generation will hall all this junk to the scrap yard!

I can't agree more. My wife's daughter stays in her all day and night. Only time she comes out is for school and food.

#11698 11 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Sounds like a very long pregnancy...

Nope she had her daughter when she was 36. Her ex is Dbag and constantly wanting his daughter to facetime and play overwatch. I call it overspray

#11704 11 months ago

I tried getting the family to the basement to play. I painted the walls and new carpet. We purchased a pool table because the child wanted one. She played it one time. The child sits in her room and video games. The wife sits on her iPad. I spent many hours repairing games and tons of money. So I'm buying a new 75 inch TV and updating the fireplace to a pellet stove because I'm tired of dragging wood in the house.

3 weeks later
#11879 10 months ago

You can't find a good pin for 2500.00. I paid 2500 for Jurassic park and have been working on getting it in good working order. I'm not going to just patch up something and hope it plays a few good times. I was amazed someone sold a World cup soccer for 2k and it was in terrible shape due to rats. Im starting to reach a point and get out of working pins because the amount of time I spend repairing them and people say there is no value in my time. My wife talked me in to buying a William's IJ that had been sitting for years and we paid 4k for it and now it needs a full restore.

#11909 10 months ago

I never had any intention of flipping pins. But I have wanted some other pins and we have run out room and wanted to sell a couple of them and buy something else. But I'm not going to give them away.
I told the wife I'm going to get out playing with pinball machines.

1 month later
#12182 9 months ago

Here is my current list of pins for sale

Hook
The Simpsons ( Data East )
Baywatch
Striker xtreme

PM me for details

Pins currently being repaired

Jurrasic Park ( Data East )
Williams Indiana Jones ( MPU board at Ardvark pinball)

Once I have these operational I will list them.

I've decided to sell my pins and do other hobbies I enjoy.

Thanks

#12185 9 months ago

Quick update.......

Thanks for everyone for responding about the pins.

IJ sold
Striker xtreme sold
Baywatch sold

All pending a pickup

9 months later
#14573 6 days ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have any interest in a flash Gordon. Looking for an alphanumeric trade to set up at a local pinball club, as they already have a lot of early solid state games.
Game plays. New rubbers. Nice BG. Worn PF. LEDs in GI. Sounds great!

Sent an email about the F14 you have for trade.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.00
Boards
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 189.00
Boards
Little Shop Of Games
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 149.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 94.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 126.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 27.50
$ 95.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
Project Pinball Charity
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkeyexx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside