IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,421 posts in this topic. You are on page 555 of 609.
#27701 9 months ago

Still have a beautiful F-14 (with new playfield) and a star wars premium for sale. Willing to drop a few hundred off Star Wars if you want me to revert to the stock speakers. Open to offers!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Not sure how to price this one so I’m getting the ad out well ahead of when I need to move. $4k is what I paid so I’ll list there and open it for offers. The game is gorgeous...”
2023-07-14
Rogers, AR
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 831 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Likely the last of my games to list before the move. Low plays from what I believe was the most recent run. No issues with the game and I don’t get death-star rejects that I ha...”
2023-07-17
Rogers, AR
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 823 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27702 9 months ago

Looking for a Williams Indy. Have 2 to trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell outright so lowered cash price. Same price as a Stern Pro but with 3k in mods! HUO this game is immaculate with every part sparkling clean. Shooter lane looks great...”
2023-09-22
Bethany Beach, DE
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 1882 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice CCr. Brown rust armor. (has a few minor chips). Brian Allen side art, RR tracks mod. Cash or trade toward Indy Jones. #4 pin on Pinside. Great pin just trying to add an ...”
2023-07-07
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 593 times

#27703 9 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone in New England looking for an exidy crossbow project? $1500

Damn! That's not something you see every day

#27704 9 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Damn! That's not something you see every day

Herb- message me. !!

#27705 9 months ago

TNA CE $8k flat, let’s gooooo. No issues whatsoever, plays like a dolphin covered rostrum to tail in KY jelly. Get sommme.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Modern classic Addictive masterpiece No issues, has all the goodies the CE comes with along with a more saturated backglass than is shown in photo. Easy load out, no steps!”
2023-06-23
Providence, RI
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 392 times

#27706 9 months ago

Jungle queen 750
Jungle King 750
Both semi playing projects.

Take the pair for 1200.

#27707 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a nice, clean Duotron, the cabinet was repainted at some point in it's life and it looks very good. The playfield has some planking but looks very good overall. It needs ne...”
2023-07-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 568 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27708 9 months ago

Still have a hand full of games I’m looking to trade. Ems mostly
Gottlieb playball, Williams travel time, Williams hayburners (project) Williams superscore woodrail, Williams triple strike, and everyone’s favorite ss time warp (project). Looking for 70’s ems, import ems, early ss projects and em rifle games

#27709 9 months ago

Working, playing Space Odyssey, nice players condition. $1k obo

#27710 9 months ago

Listen, if someone buys TNA for $8k flat PizzaJ will have a Scooby CE in under a week. Otherwise, no location Scooby till September. Help me help you. Jah Bless.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Modern classic Addictive masterpiece No issues, has all the goodies the CE comes with along with a more saturated backglass than is shown in photo. Easy load out, no steps!”
2023-06-23
Providence, RI

#27711 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Funhouse Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Players condition , LEDs , Rudy was rebuilt but lately his eyes will not close completely during sleep mode . Typical cab fade and some wood screws on the lower front and right lo...”
2023-07-09
Farmingville, NY
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1316 times

#27712 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “This is one of 28 machines I purchased last month. Project machine being sold untested and as is. Playfield is dirty and has some wear. Some plastics have cracks. No burnt out coil...”
2023-07-09
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 481 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “This is one of 28 project machines I purchased last month. Sold untested and as is. Machine is missing the Backglass which is available thru Shay Pinball. Playfield is dirty but wi...”
2023-07-09
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 282 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “One of 28 project machines I purchased last month. Low production machine with only 700 units. This is a project or parts machine. Selling untested, as is. Wry nice playfield. Ha...”
2023-07-09
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 305 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27713 9 months ago

Very nice Creature from the black lagoon... 7900 obo (would also consider trades towards Godzilla premium)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/159555

#27714 9 months ago

Price drop because I need it gone, $500

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a nice, clean Duotron, the cabinet was repainted at some point in it's life and it looks very good. The playfield has some planking but looks very good overall. It needs ne...”
2023-07-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Contributed to Pinside

#27715 9 months ago

I am located in Canada near Toronto. I have a street level deadly weapon system3. Anybody intereted at 2k u.s.? It is fully working , normal bumps and bruises . I could meet at the Canadian side of the border in Niagara Falls.

#27716 9 months ago

Star Wars Comic Pro for trade. Nice example with red powder coating, shaker. Looking for GOTG Pro but would entertain trades for games

#27717 9 months ago

Anyone interested in Mando LE with topper?

#27718 9 months ago

Metallica with Sparky topper back up. Don't really need the space till Venom but would consider trading down for other Sterns

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$8000 cash or trade firm for everything, includes limited run sparky tilt topper $7500 game only $700 topper Open to selling the game without the topper but don’t want to sell...”
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 3116 times

#27719 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Funhouse Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Players condition , LEDs , Rudy was rebuilt but lately his eyes will not close completely during sleep mode . Typical cab fade and some wood screws on the lower front and right lo...”
2023-07-09
Farmingville, NY
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1316 times

Changed firm to OBO

#27721 9 months ago

Looking for a Pacman / Galaga cabaret size cabinet, either the class of 1981 or 25th anniversary by Namco, the larger size with coin door will not fit the space allocated. Prefer it to be original, not converted to a 60-1. Not having much luck on the FB Marketplace or Arcade forum so worth a shot on here.

Cheers,

- M

#27722 9 months ago

Open to trades

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful JJP GNR LE. Has the Precision Flippers in black on lower flippers. Also has pinmonk cooling fans on flippers, diverter and magnet. Works 100% with no issues. Cliffy...”
2023-08-12
West Springfield, MA
Viewed: 1154 times

#27723 9 months ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Any photo of the back?

Now with a photo of the back!!! And new pics with different lighting, on the game room rug!! Open to offers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/159979

#27724 9 months ago

Scam warning. $750 Game of Thrones in NJ on FB Marketplace, seller's name is Kevin Millar.

The price alone is a red flag, but he's asking for $50 deposit. Don't waste your time.

#27726 9 months ago
Quoted from reconsider59:

Scam warning. $750 Game of Thrones in NJ on FB Marketplace, seller's name is Kevin Millar.
The price alone is a red flag, but he's asking for $50 deposit. Don't waste your time.

anyone falling for this deserves to lose the $50

#27727 9 months ago

Nice Johnny Mnemonic is up. Pinsound, Flipper Fidelity speakers and beautiful new artwork that looks like glass.

#27728 9 months ago

I am messing with him right now... stopped replying to my messages.. LOL.

#27729 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Early build HUO Maiden pro, build date April 2018. 2300 lifetime plays. Plays great. No Insider Connected. Cash and local pickup only. Easy loadout, no stairs.”
2023-07-02
Newton, NJ
Viewed: 620 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27730 9 months ago

19 years later and he still has it in for Yankee fans. Love it!

#27731 9 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Warms my Heart.

#27732 9 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Warms my Heart.

Mine Too

#27734 9 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

#27735 9 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Working, playing Space Odyssey, nice players condition. $1k obo

Also have a fully working Pro-Football Gottlieb for sale, $900 OBO and may have a Laserball for sale soon.

Trying to make some room in the workshop. Don’t be afraid to offer, let’s haggle!

Games I’m casually looking for: Viper Night Drivin’, Xenon, Car Hop, Rack ‘Em Up, and Vegas. Still looking for decent Wrestlemania (NIB is okay)

Still open for ANY sub $3k DMD:
(Minus Waterworld and Barb Wire)

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Trying to help a friend out:
Looking for y2k-era Stern’s (Whitestar), 90s Gottlieb's for under 3k. Let me know what you guys have.
They’re for some campgrounds. Doesn’t matter how shitty the theme is.
Reliable, players condition games preferred. Most likely I’ll be stuck working on them (for free), anyway.

#27736 9 months ago

Nice players condition JM for trade in northwest NJ. Just seeing if there is any interest. Open to dmd or newer trades up and down

#27737 9 months ago

Out of space so Foo needs to go! Sale preferred.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful HUO (first owner) Foo Fighters LE for sale. Shooter lane Mylar and switch protectors on ball one. 1.0 code and topper have dropped. Come and get it. Easy pick up w/ 2 ...”
45 days ago
Morristown, NJ
Expired!

#27738 9 months ago

Bond pro for sale. 6k OBO

Might list a baby pac man too.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bond Pro. Great shape. Currently at The Sanctum in Meriden.”
2023-07-13
Meriden, CT
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 499 times

#27739 9 months ago

9800 TWD premium w/stern topper.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is a loaded Pinball Refinery edition Stern The Walking Dead premium pinball machine. This game is in great condition. It is HUO. I prefer not to ship it, but if you want it ...”
2023-09-12
Upper Freehold, NJ
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1181 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27740 9 months ago

Morning bump

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “SW Pro for sale. Kenwood KFC-1366S backbox speakers, ball trough illuminated, illuminated flipper buttons, Millennium Falcon installed. Flipper Coil stops replaced recently. Playfi...”
2023-09-21
Braintree, MA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 2833 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27741 9 months ago

I thought this was a good price, I guess I better... THINK AGAIN!

Make a decent offer

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
2023-07-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Contributed to Pinside

#27742 9 months ago

Anyone driving down toward Md/de shoot me a pm. Looking at a pin in NH Have a ccr and a loaded SM I could knock a few hundred off as well

#27743 9 months ago

Jungle queen. Nice overall condition. Needs minor tinkering with score reset. Other than that plays fine. $750

Two empty cabs/no heads. Space Shuttle and Sorcerer. Make me an offer before I light them on fire.

#27744 9 months ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Bond pro for sale. 6k OBO
Might list a baby pac man too.

Machine - For Sale

James Bond 007 (Pro)

New ad!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bond Pro. Great shape. Currently at The Sanctum in Meriden.”

18 hours ago

Meriden, CT
(122 mi)

Whridlsoncestood

6,000 (OBO)

Holy Sh*t ... 6000 OBO for a 007 that we know has been taken care of at the Sanctum and now has pretty damn good code. That's a deal

#27745 9 months ago

Long shot but any chance anybody has an old Getaway cab? Picked one up with a ROUGH cab. Nearly anything would be better..!

#27746 9 months ago

Still looking to switch it up for a bit before Venom comes. Prefer trades for Stern DMD (POTC, RCT, to name a few) or LCD titles with a little cash my way

Can sell the topper separately and value the game at $8k w/ color DMD plus everything else listed

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$8000 cash or trade firm for everything, includes limited run sparky tilt topper $7500 game only $700 topper Open to selling the game without the topper but don’t want to sell...”
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 3116 times

#27747 9 months ago

Gross deals when you buy two, try me.

Machine - For Sale
Foo Fighters pro Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Foo Fighters pro available in Providence RI. Been sitting in one spot since I got it new. $6800 stock Game is good as new with no issues, scrapes marks or defects. First floor...”
2023-07-14
Providence, RI
Archived after: 91 days
Viewed: 277 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Low play, unboxed two months ago. Only issue is trunk opto becomes misaligned from time to time. Trades considered: 2 for one, 1 plus cash etc First floor load out, easy pe...”
2023-07-06
Providence, RI
9,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 762 times

Machine - For Sale
2023-06-23
Providence, RI

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I love this game but I need to make room. Don’t believe the haters, this is one of the best Stern games in recent years. One owner, one location well taken care of. First ...”
2023-07-14
Providence, RI
Archived after: 91 days
Viewed: 456 times

#27748 9 months ago

Black Hole back head w/light sequencer & frame...NO glass...3 pieces-head, inner door and outer door. Some wiring, nothing cut-nice shape. Original keys & lock. Take it for 50.00 I'm tired of tripping over it. Xposted. Located in Trumbull, CT PM for pics

#27749 9 months ago

Still have kicking around:
Bonanza - $600
King Pin - $550
Empty 4 Square Cabinet: Make me an offer, will include the lockdown bar.

Looking to purchase one of these two DMD titles this weekend in the Western Mass/Albany Area (I will go into Connecticut if I have to, but I won't be happy about it)
Theatre of Magic
Cue Ball Wizard

Added 9 months ago:

King Pin is sold!

#27750 9 months ago

Anyone looking for a new reproduction Diner cup with MRS magnets and decals let me know, also have my nice Gorgar on the marketplace for $2050, I can meet part way from Hagerstown, Md.

There are 30,421 posts in this topic. You are on page 555 of 609.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/555 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.