5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,630 posts
  • 783 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by billsfanmd
  • Topic is favorited by 423 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#554 5 years ago

I have a nice shadow I would trade for rbion, I500, pinball magic, or cftbl in northwest NJ. Others considered but not looking to add more than a few hundred dollars.

1 month later
#714 5 years ago

I still have a really nice Shadow I would trade for rbion, I500, Pinball Magic, sttng or cftbl in northwest NJ. Others considered but not looking to add more than five hundred dollars or so. The shadow is nicer than most with only slight wear at the sanctum and gorgeous playfield overall.

1 month later
#897 4 years ago

I have a really nice road show for trade. Almost perfect playfield, some cab fade but still nice with decent colors. Looking for pinball magic, indy 500, cftbl, many others considered + or - cash.

1 month later
#1130 4 years ago

I have a nice road show for trade. Very nice playfield, no fish wear. Cabinet has some fade but not too bad. Looking for otherd dmds. rs 056.JPG

#1138 4 years ago

I have a nice sttng that I am looking for trade offers in north NJ

3 months later
#1638 4 years ago

I have a ngg and sttng to trade and looking for tom, cftbl and indy 500 but open to many others located in northwest nj.

1 week later
#1692 4 years ago

No good gofers for trade. Mostly looking for an indy 500. Ngg is in good condition. The cabinet is almost perfect. There is some touched up insert wear on the playfield. Sell for 3000. PM for pics.

4 weeks later
#1923 4 years ago

No Good Gofers for trade. Looking for indy 500 but open to trades. Ngg is in good condition. The cabinet is almost perfect. There is some touched up insert wear on the playfield. Sell for 3000. PM for pics.

2 months later
#2632 4 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Still looking for a player's condition RFM in CT.....

There is a very reasonably priced one on craigslist.

1 month later
#2842 3 years ago

I have a sttng for trade. It's in good condition. The playfield is very nice and shopped out with leds. No broken plastics but the alpha ramp has a few cracks. Some wear at neutral zone covered by cliffy. Everything works great on it except there is 6 gi lights out and I can't figure out why. Bottom line on dmd is out as well. The cabinet is nice with bright colors but there is a few scratches and imperfections. Really looking for a cftbl in a trade but wide open to trade possibilities + or - cash. Sell for $3800 obo. IMG_0491.JPG

2 weeks later
#3001 3 years ago

I have a nice Stern 24 that I would trade for a nice Nascar +cash. Other titles considered. 24 is completely shopped and works 100% with all led lighting. Playfield is nearly perfect. Cabinet is nice but has a scrape on the backbox side that is a few inches long and also a scrape on the side. Other than that very nice.

2 weeks later
#3234 3 years ago

I have a sttng for trade. It's in good condition. The playfield is very nice and shopped out with leds. No broken plastics but the alpha ramp has a few cracks. Some wear at neutral zone covered by cliffy. Everything works great on it except there is 6 gi lights out and I can't figure out why. Bottom line on dmd is out as well. The cabinet is nice with bright colors but there is a few scratches and imperfections. Looking for cftbl, indy500, xmen pro, tspp, in a trade but wide open to trade possibilities + or - cash. Sell for $3800 obo. new sttng 007.JPG

1 month later
#3478 3 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Is this machine still available?

I wound up trading the sttng

2 months later
#4145 3 years ago

Selling or trading Stern 24 for $3300. Very nice playfield with all nicely done leds. Cab has a couple of scratches. Works perfect. Open to trades. PM for more pics or info.

IMG_0514_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#4396 3 years ago

Nice Stern 24. The playfield is in excellent condition, practically like new with all led lighting. The cabinet has a scratch on one side of the cabinet and 2 scratches on one side of the head. Works 100 %, very clean and perfectly dialed in. Open to trades but interested in Theatre of Macic, Family Guy, Simpsons pinball party, creature from black lagoon. Can add cash to any of those or sell for $3200. Easy access to pin in my house.

IMG_0513_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#4589 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Nice Stern 24. The playfield is in excellent condition, practically like new with all led lighting. The cabinet has a scratch on one side of the cabinet and 2 scratches on one side of the head. Works 100 %, very clean and perfectly dialed in. Open to trades but interested in Theatre of Macic, Family Guy, Simpsons pinball party, creature from black lagoon. Can add cash to any of those or sell for $3200. Easy access to pin in my house.

IMG_0513_(resized).JPG

price drop to $3100, still looking for trades up or down or straight up

2 weeks later
#4701 3 years ago

I still have a nice very clean Stern 24 for sale or trade. Price drop to $3000

1 week later
#4790 3 years ago

Price drop on a very nice Stern 24 to $2900. Completely shopped with all leds. Very fast and dialed in perfect. Excellent condition other than a couple of scratches on the cabinet. Beautiful playfield.

IMG_0506_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#5260 3 years ago

I have a nice sega Frankenstein for trade. It has nice clean playfield and decent cabinet. All shopped with led lighting. Playfield has minimal wear at the Geneva kickout. Cabinet is pretty nice but has a few dings and some but not much wear by the flipper buttons. Open to trades.

2 weeks later
#5384 3 years ago

Is it against the rules to offer a pin for trade without posting it in the marketplace?

#5430 3 years ago

I rarely see any pins on craigslist any longer. I always did like putting out trade feelers on this thread like my recent one for my Frankenstein.

2 months later
#6263 2 years ago

Just listed a nice indy 500 in marketplace. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40374

#6267 2 years ago

I posted the pics for indy 500 in marketplace. Price on it is $3200. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40374

#6284 2 years ago

Lowering the price on my indy 500 to $3100. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40374

#6322 2 years ago

Not pinball but looking for a Naamco Rockin bowl o rama. PM me if you are looking to sell one.

1 month later
#6755 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Returning to the selling/buying side of things to get this thread back on track....
Anybody have a 15, 30 60 or any other cocktail table multicade they are looking to part with? Friend of mine wants one for Christmas, and he said Pac Man is a must. He wants a two-player sit down for his kids, so it has to be a cocktail. He's new to the hobby and just bought his first pin, so I'd like to try and hook him up. Let me know or shoot me a PM.

I saw this one on craigslist hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link Its nice to have the trackball

1 month later
#6984 2 years ago

Just listed my Rocky and Bullwinkle for sale or trade in the marketplace https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44133

2 weeks later
#7100 2 years ago

I still have a nice rocky and bullwinkle for trade. The playfield is very nice, almost like new. Black cabinet is in good shape with some minor imperfections. Open to titles.

4 weeks later
#7322 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I have a friend looking for
Comet
Cyclone
Hurricane
Please pm with any info thanks.

The cyclone on long island craigslist is really nice, new playfield, ramps and plastics. The cabinet is average though. I wound up buying his nascar.

#7323 2 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

The cyclone on long island craigslist is really nice, new playfield, ramps and plastics. The cabinet is average though. I wound up buying his nascar.

Its actually staten island.

1 month later
#7476 2 years ago

Transformers LE decepticon for trade + or - cash. Huo condition, some wrinkling on the decals by the legs.

2 weeks later
#7662 2 years ago

I saw a jackbot on Central Jersey craigslist for $950. If I wasn't on vacation I'd be tempted to go get it

3 weeks later
#7818 2 years ago

I have a decent DE Simpsons for trade in northwest NJ. PM for more details.

1 month later
#8047 2 years ago

Anybody know what a huo viper night drivin' that needs to be shopped should go for?

1 month later
#8326 2 years ago

Archived after 12 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “This is a Limited Edition Decepticon #87 of 125. I was told it was huo when I purchased it from a pinsider and it looks it. Playfield is in excellent condition, looks like brand ne...”
2017-08-30
Newton, NJ
Price drop or looking for trades.

2 months later
#8800 1 year ago

I have a nice barb wire for trade. Playfield is very nice and cabinet is almost perfect. Open to trades and can add cash.

2 weeks later
#8951 1 year ago

Lowered the price on my barb wire.

Archived after 13 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Barb Wire Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Barb wire is in great condition. The playfield is in very good condition without wear and the cabinet and backbox are in excellent shape, barely a scratch on it. No broken plastics...”
2017-10-14
Newton, NJ
1,600 (OBO)

3 weeks later
#9268 1 year ago

I have had my eye out for a potc for a while and it seems like they are always asking around 5k which seems too high to me. It seems like the prices on those somewhat older Sterns is coming down though with so many newer titles out there.

2 weeks later
#9473 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Fake/scam alert for a craiglist ad for a TAF in PA for $2500

I responded to it offering a trade and actually got a reply saying "cash only" I replied back to that but nothing since then.

2 weeks later
#9614 1 year ago

I still have my Nascar up for trade. All trades considered up or down but would love to get a family guy, twd pro, met pro or tspp +cash on my end.

9 months later
#11630 11 months ago

I have a nice Bally Harley Davidson for trade in northwest NJ.

1 month later
#11970 10 months ago

Looking for a rfm or possibly swep1 within a few hours drive of northern NJ.

1 week later
#12070 10 months ago

Looking for a Williams System 11 for a grand or less. Not too picky on title and light project ok. Its going in my garage so it doesn't have to be too pretty either. Anything considered really in my price range but not looking for EMs. PM me thanks

2 weeks later
#12181 9 months ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Still looking for Fish Tales will travel

There has been one on facebook in Smithtown NY for about a week for $3000

2 months later
#12583 7 months ago

I am selling a JVL Vortex bartop. It has a flat screen so its small. All works great except the right push button does not light up. I have an extra joystick board but the left button does not light up on that one. I also have an extra motherboard to include but not sure if it works. I had to harvest the ribbon cables from it. It has about 140 games on it, just like megatouch but different games. Looking for $400. PM me with your email address or cell number if you want pics.

#12613 7 months ago

Selling a JVL Vortex bartop arcade. Its a touchscreen with buttons and a joystick. It has video pinball on it. The led under the right button does not light up but everything else works perfectly on it. Includes a spare joystick board that the left button does not light up. Has about 140 games on it. Selling for $400 firm at this point. Pm me with your email for pics.

#12627 7 months ago

I have a pretty nice Baywatch I would consider trading for another pin plus or minus cash.

2 weeks later
#12769 7 months ago

Looking for family guy, lotr, Twd, dr who maybe x-men routed ok within 2 hours or so drive of northwest nj

3 weeks later
#12995 6 months ago

Looking for a tftc, dw, bsd, jd, br or nbafb in players condition. Banged up cabinet or so so playfield ok with me.

1 month later
#13351 5 months ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Cool bud. You do you. I'll do me. Like I didn't get pics the times I drove 90 minutes for nothing. Sheesh.
"I call BS". WTF does that even mean? Like I have some hidden agenda? Don't respond on this thread and gum up sales talk with your unwarranted opinion. Let's take this to PM and msg me all your weirdo conspiracy theories on why I said I wanted a game and regretted it's distance. I'm dying to hear this...

Why so tense guy? I think those fellas were just joking with you.

#13359 5 months ago

There is one for sale on Facebook in Sussex. Has flipper wear though but reasonably priced

3 months later
#14242 47 days ago

Everybody has been busy the last 24 hours trying to score that $1500 robo-wars on facebook or the $1200 Maverick on Mr Pinball in upstate NY. I had no luck but looking for something in that price range right now. I offered the lady the $1500 on the robo-wars less than an hour after she posted it and now she has it on ebay. Maverick went quick, nice seller. The quest continues

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 235.00
Boards
RS Technologies
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Iron Monger Decal Out of stock
Flashinstinct
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 26.50
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
RPGCor
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside