IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#554 9 years ago

I have a nice shadow I would trade for rbion, I500, pinball magic, or cftbl in northwest NJ. Others considered but not looking to add more than a few hundred dollars.

1 month later
#714 9 years ago

I still have a really nice Shadow I would trade for rbion, I500, Pinball Magic, sttng or cftbl in northwest NJ. Others considered but not looking to add more than five hundred dollars or so. The shadow is nicer than most with only slight wear at the sanctum and gorgeous playfield overall.

1 month later
#897 9 years ago

I have a really nice road show for trade. Almost perfect playfield, some cab fade but still nice with decent colors. Looking for pinball magic, indy 500, cftbl, many others considered + or - cash.

1 month later
#1130 9 years ago

I have a nice road show for trade. Very nice playfield, no fish wear. Cabinet has some fade but not too bad. Looking for otherd dmds. rs 056.JPGrs 056.JPG

#1138 9 years ago

I have a nice sttng that I am looking for trade offers in north NJ

3 months later
#1638 8 years ago

I have a ngg and sttng to trade and looking for tom, cftbl and indy 500 but open to many others located in northwest nj.

1 week later
#1692 8 years ago

No good gofers for trade. Mostly looking for an indy 500. Ngg is in good condition. The cabinet is almost perfect. There is some touched up insert wear on the playfield. Sell for 3000. PM for pics.

4 weeks later
#1923 8 years ago

No Good Gofers for trade. Looking for indy 500 but open to trades. Ngg is in good condition. The cabinet is almost perfect. There is some touched up insert wear on the playfield. Sell for 3000. PM for pics.

2 months later
#2632 8 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Still looking for a player's condition RFM in CT.....

There is a very reasonably priced one on craigslist.

1 month later
#2842 8 years ago

I have a sttng for trade. It's in good condition. The playfield is very nice and shopped out with leds. No broken plastics but the alpha ramp has a few cracks. Some wear at neutral zone covered by cliffy. Everything works great on it except there is 6 gi lights out and I can't figure out why. Bottom line on dmd is out as well. The cabinet is nice with bright colors but there is a few scratches and imperfections. Really looking for a cftbl in a trade but wide open to trade possibilities + or - cash. Sell for $3800 obo. IMG_0491.JPGIMG_0491.JPG

2 weeks later
#3001 8 years ago

I have a nice Stern 24 that I would trade for a nice Nascar +cash. Other titles considered. 24 is completely shopped and works 100% with all led lighting. Playfield is nearly perfect. Cabinet is nice but has a scrape on the backbox side that is a few inches long and also a scrape on the side. Other than that very nice.

2 weeks later
#3234 8 years ago

I have a sttng for trade. It's in good condition. The playfield is very nice and shopped out with leds. No broken plastics but the alpha ramp has a few cracks. Some wear at neutral zone covered by cliffy. Everything works great on it except there is 6 gi lights out and I can't figure out why. Bottom line on dmd is out as well. The cabinet is nice with bright colors but there is a few scratches and imperfections. Looking for cftbl, indy500, xmen pro, tspp, in a trade but wide open to trade possibilities + or - cash. Sell for $3800 obo. new sttng 007.JPGnew sttng 007.JPG

1 month later
#3478 8 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Is this machine still available?

I wound up trading the sttng

2 months later
#4145 8 years ago

Selling or trading Stern 24 for $3300. Very nice playfield with all nicely done leds. Cab has a couple of scratches. Works perfect. Open to trades. PM for more pics or info.

IMG_0514_(resized).JPGIMG_0514_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#4396 8 years ago

Nice Stern 24. The playfield is in excellent condition, practically like new with all led lighting. The cabinet has a scratch on one side of the cabinet and 2 scratches on one side of the head. Works 100 %, very clean and perfectly dialed in. Open to trades but interested in Theatre of Macic, Family Guy, Simpsons pinball party, creature from black lagoon. Can add cash to any of those or sell for $3200. Easy access to pin in my house.

IMG_0513_(resized).JPGIMG_0513_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#4589 8 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Nice Stern 24. The playfield is in excellent condition, practically like new with all led lighting. The cabinet has a scratch on one side of the cabinet and 2 scratches on one side of the head. Works 100 %, very clean and perfectly dialed in. Open to trades but interested in Theatre of Macic, Family Guy, Simpsons pinball party, creature from black lagoon. Can add cash to any of those or sell for $3200. Easy access to pin in my house.

IMG_0513_(resized).JPG

price drop to $3100, still looking for trades up or down or straight up

2 weeks later
#4701 7 years ago

I still have a nice very clean Stern 24 for sale or trade. Price drop to $3000

1 week later
#4790 7 years ago

Price drop on a very nice Stern 24 to $2900. Completely shopped with all leds. Very fast and dialed in perfect. Excellent condition other than a couple of scratches on the cabinet. Beautiful playfield.

IMG_0506_(resized).JPGIMG_0506_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#5260 7 years ago

I have a nice sega Frankenstein for trade. It has nice clean playfield and decent cabinet. All shopped with led lighting. Playfield has minimal wear at the Geneva kickout. Cabinet is pretty nice but has a few dings and some but not much wear by the flipper buttons. Open to trades.

2 weeks later
#5384 7 years ago

Is it against the rules to offer a pin for trade without posting it in the marketplace?

#5430 7 years ago

I rarely see any pins on craigslist any longer. I always did like putting out trade feelers on this thread like my recent one for my Frankenstein.

2 months later
#6192 7 years ago

Sega Frankenstein up for sale or trade in Northwest NJ. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40164

#6263 7 years ago

Just listed a nice indy 500 in marketplace. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40374

#6267 7 years ago

I posted the pics for indy 500 in marketplace. Price on it is $3200. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40374

#6284 7 years ago

Lowering the price on my indy 500 to $3100. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40374

#6322 7 years ago

Not pinball but looking for a Naamco Rockin bowl o rama. PM me if you are looking to sell one.

1 month later
#6755 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Returning to the selling/buying side of things to get this thread back on track....
Anybody have a 15, 30 60 or any other cocktail table multicade they are looking to part with? Friend of mine wants one for Christmas, and he said Pac Man is a must. He wants a two-player sit down for his kids, so it has to be a cocktail. He's new to the hobby and just bought his first pin, so I'd like to try and hook him up. Let me know or shoot me a PM.

I saw this one on craigslist hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link Its nice to have the trackball

1 month later
#6984 7 years ago

Just listed my Rocky and Bullwinkle for sale or trade in the marketplace https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44133

2 weeks later
#7100 7 years ago

I still have a nice rocky and bullwinkle for trade. The playfield is very nice, almost like new. Black cabinet is in good shape with some minor imperfections. Open to titles.

4 weeks later
#7322 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I have a friend looking for
Comet
Cyclone
Hurricane
Please pm with any info thanks.

The cyclone on long island craigslist is really nice, new playfield, ramps and plastics. The cabinet is average though. I wound up buying his nascar.

#7323 7 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

The cyclone on long island craigslist is really nice, new playfield, ramps and plastics. The cabinet is average though. I wound up buying his nascar.

Its actually staten island.

1 month later
#7476 7 years ago

Transformers LE decepticon for trade + or - cash. Huo condition, some wrinkling on the decals by the legs.

2 weeks later
#7662 6 years ago

I saw a jackbot on Central Jersey craigslist for $950. If I wasn't on vacation I'd be tempted to go get it

3 weeks later
#7818 6 years ago

I have a decent DE Simpsons for trade in northwest NJ. PM for more details.

1 month later
#8047 6 years ago

Anybody know what a huo viper night drivin' that needs to be shopped should go for?

1 month later
#8326 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a Limited Edition Decepticon #87 of 125. I was told it was huo when I purchased it from a pinsider and it looks it. Playfield is in excellent condition, looks like brand ne...”
2017-08-30
Newton, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1051 times
Price drop or looking for trades.

2 months later
#8800 6 years ago

I have a nice barb wire for trade. Playfield is very nice and cabinet is almost perfect. Open to trades and can add cash.

2 weeks later
#8951 6 years ago

Lowered the price on my barb wire.

Machine - For Sale
Barb Wire Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Barb wire is in great condition. The playfield is in very good condition without wear and the cabinet and backbox are in excellent shape, barely a scratch on it. No broken plastics...”
2017-10-14
Newton, NJ
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 342 times

3 weeks later
#9268 6 years ago

I have had my eye out for a potc for a while and it seems like they are always asking around 5k which seems too high to me. It seems like the prices on those somewhat older Sterns is coming down though with so many newer titles out there.

2 weeks later
#9473 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Fake/scam alert for a craiglist ad for a TAF in PA for $2500

I responded to it offering a trade and actually got a reply saying "cash only" I replied back to that but nothing since then.

2 weeks later
#9614 6 years ago

I still have my Nascar up for trade. All trades considered up or down but would love to get a family guy, twd pro, met pro or tspp +cash on my end.

9 months later
#11630 5 years ago

I have a nice Bally Harley Davidson for trade in northwest NJ.

1 month later
#11970 5 years ago

Looking for a rfm or possibly swep1 within a few hours drive of northern NJ.

1 week later
#12070 5 years ago

Looking for a Williams System 11 for a grand or less. Not too picky on title and light project ok. Its going in my garage so it doesn't have to be too pretty either. Anything considered really in my price range but not looking for EMs. PM me thanks

2 weeks later
#12181 5 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Still looking for Fish Tales will travel

There has been one on facebook in Smithtown NY for about a week for $3000

2 months later
#12583 5 years ago

I am selling a JVL Vortex bartop. It has a flat screen so its small. All works great except the right push button does not light up. I have an extra joystick board but the left button does not light up on that one. I also have an extra motherboard to include but not sure if it works. I had to harvest the ribbon cables from it. It has about 140 games on it, just like megatouch but different games. Looking for $400. PM me with your email address or cell number if you want pics.

#12613 5 years ago

Selling a JVL Vortex bartop arcade. Its a touchscreen with buttons and a joystick. It has video pinball on it. The led under the right button does not light up but everything else works perfectly on it. Includes a spare joystick board that the left button does not light up. Has about 140 games on it. Selling for $400 firm at this point. Pm me with your email for pics.

#12627 5 years ago

I have a pretty nice Baywatch I would consider trading for another pin plus or minus cash.

2 weeks later
#12769 5 years ago

Looking for family guy, lotr, Twd, dr who maybe x-men routed ok within 2 hours or so drive of northwest nj

3 weeks later
#12995 5 years ago

Looking for a tftc, dw, bsd, jd, br or nbafb in players condition. Banged up cabinet or so so playfield ok with me.

1 month later
#13351 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Cool bud. You do you. I'll do me. Like I didn't get pics the times I drove 90 minutes for nothing. Sheesh.
"I call BS". WTF does that even mean? Like I have some hidden agenda? Don't respond on this thread and gum up sales talk with your unwarranted opinion. Let's take this to PM and msg me all your weirdo conspiracy theories on why I said I wanted a game and regretted it's distance. I'm dying to hear this...

Why so tense guy? I think those fellas were just joking with you.

#13359 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone selling a Lord of the Rings?

There is one for sale on Facebook in Sussex. Has flipper wear though but reasonably priced

3 months later
#14242 4 years ago

Everybody has been busy the last 24 hours trying to score that $1500 robo-wars on facebook or the $1200 Maverick on Mr Pinball in upstate NY. I had no luck but looking for something in that price range right now. I offered the lady the $1500 on the robo-wars less than an hour after she posted it and now she has it on ebay. Maverick went quick, nice seller. The quest continues

3 months later
#15114 4 years ago

I am considering trades for my MBr with color dmd and a few other extras. Anything newer or in top 50 considered, not looking to add cash but would trade down. Has under 300 plays and in perfect condition.

2 months later
#15671 4 years ago

Looking for an upright driving arcade like Fast and Furious but others considered.

3 months later
#16758 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Dredd is sold...

Oh good, I was thinking of offering my t2 for it

2 months later
#17619 3 years ago

I have dealt with Rob a few times and he is a very nice guy and more than fair with his prices. I know he moves a lot of machines so there is bound to be a problem here and there but he is more than willing to rectify the problem.

2 weeks later
#17834 3 years ago

Considering trades for my family guy, was routed so has some wear by the N and B on the playfield. The playfield was stripped and cleaned less than a year ago and has new plastics and ramp and led lighting. Cabinet is nice with a few minor flaws. No issues mechanically. Dmd trades only plus or minus cash. Will post ad soon, but at work right now.

1 week later
#17899 3 years ago

Family Guy posted in marketplace.

#17916 3 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Fixed the scoreboard issue on Joker Poker. Now it just needs the solonoid figured out to get the kings resetting. Ad updated in the marketplace. Located in North NJ
Marketplace wouldn’t let me add the picture of the scoreboards but can send through if needed.

You probably need to replace the transistor 2N5875 underneath the playfield to fix your issues with the kings. Information is on pinwiki or you can refer to a previous post I had about joker poker issues

3 weeks later
#18103 3 years ago

Super nice nbafb with marquee in marketplace

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “It's in huo condition although it has a re-import coin door and had the factory lockdown bar on it that I took off. Has nos topper/marquee included, but not installed. I don’t t...”
2020-10-12
Newton, NJ
3,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 945 times

1 month later
#18410 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Wanted anyone have a stern Indiana Jones for sale thanks

There is one on facebook marketplace

#18419 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone selling an immaculate Baywatch nearby? Legs preferred.
Also hunting for a HUO Roadshow.

There is this one on fb marketplace in case you didn't see it: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/410564306626961/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

3 weeks later
#18617 3 years ago

Anybody interested in a trade for a nice who dunnit? I may put it up on the marketplace soon but just looking to see if anybody has interest in a trade up or down for other dmd era machines.

#18644 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Looking for a Strikes and Spares if anyone has one.

You probably already saw it but there is one on North Jersey craigslist. They are asking way too much for it though

1 month later
#19065 3 years ago

We got about 30 inches of snow in Sussex County, perhaps more. Back to pinball, I have a nice NASCAR i am looking to trade straight up or Plus or minus cash

#19190 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Almost enough New Jersey guys to start a New Jersey for sale thread!

There is this thread but it fizzled out. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-eastern-pa-nj-for-sale-thread

#19318 3 years ago
Quoted from drgnlair:

I am headed to NJ this weekend. Who has older ss machine they want to sell. Projects are good. 78-88

There is a close encounters on north jersey Craigslist for $500. It looks decent and has a couple of new boards in it

1 month later
#19903 3 years ago

I am going to put an ad up for my rfm but looking for trades as well plus or minus cash. Its in great shape, leds, nice cabinet and recapped monitor.

3 weeks later
#20163 2 years ago

How rude of guy to not answer the 3 or 4 pms he must have got to say it was spoken for.

#20175 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I think you meant to say how rude of him not to answer the 30 or 40 pms. LOL

I know, I was kidding, he probably got over 100. I can't believe what fish tales is going for these days. I used to suggest it as a bang for buck pin.

3 months later
#21400 2 years ago

I have a really nice LW3 for trade.

3 weeks later
#21737 2 years ago

I have a really nice LW3 and a nice sharkey's shootout up for trade. Both were recently shopped with leds and 100% working. Possibly a 2 for 1 trade. Willing to add cash in trades as well.

4 weeks later
#22016 2 years ago

Looking for a 90's B/W machine, fish tales, doctor who and cftbl are at the top of my list but most considered. It doesn't have to be a museum piece, cab fade and minor problems are ok. Within a couple of hours drive of northwest nj.

#22057 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Sold, picked up and donated.

Joe’s a good guy with a nice collection! Thanks Dude!

#22069 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I am looking more for something along the lines of World Cup 94 and that era, but would definitely be open to something in that era that isn't WC94 and was a good deal.

There is what appears to be a nice one on Facebook marketplace for $3500. It’s out on Long Island though.

3 weeks later
#22339 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

looking to buy a TWD pro in NY area. Cash in hand.

Somebody is selling one a few posts back in NY

2 weeks later
#22463 2 years ago

Looking for a doctor who within a couple hours of northwest NJ.

1 month later
#22734 2 years ago

Nice deal for somebody especially a star wars fan.

2 months later
#23424 2 years ago

I offered 5k, always wanted lotr but it has eluded me.

2 weeks later
#23606 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Alright who's got a beat to hell Millionaire to sell? Pretty much the worst game ever created...the layout, the music, the callouts... but it's so bad it's good. Kinda like Manos Hands of Fate or The Room. I'll make a Wanted ad.

There is one on facebook marketplace in northwest nj

1 week later
#23733 2 years ago

I did a trade recently with Scott the guy selling the millionaire and fire power and him and his son were really nice people. It seemed like a pretty good deal to me in this day and age. Not what I’m looking for but. I appreciate it when somebody posts some games that I otherwise would not even have known were for sale. Thanks HH. Anyhoo, I have a nice players condition Fish tales or a really nice demolition Man or a super nice mousin around up for trade. All work as they should.

3 weeks later
#23892 1 year ago

Nice deal on the DH for somebody from tp. If I had not just gotten a doctor who yesterday I would have been all over this one.

3 months later
#25056 1 year ago

Is anybody interested in trading their alice cooper nightmare castle for guns n roses se +cash. It has topper and side blades.

3 months later
#26036 1 year ago

Nice Doctor Who for sale or trade. Open to trades and can add cash or take cash on top of a lesser pin. Mostly looking for dmd.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147106

2 months later
#26605 1 year ago

Pinball life always has glass too. Its about $100 for a 2 pack

1 month later
#26912 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Maybe it's the rush of nostalgia from season 3 of Picard, but I'm keeping an eye out for a STTNG

There is a reasonably priced one on Facebook marketplace in South Jersey

1 month later
#27211 11 months ago

Any interesting trades for my ultraman ce?

2 weeks later
1 month later
#27736 9 months ago

Nice players condition JM for trade in northwest NJ. Just seeing if there is any interest. Open to dmd or newer trades up and down

6 months later
#29494 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “JM is in nice clean players condition. The playfield is nice with led lighting. Middle ramp is repaired and a little warped or kinda melted in one spot. The cabinet is nice but ...”
2024-01-01
Newton, NJ
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 515 times
Interested in trades or sale. I also have a T2 I would sell or trade or do a 2 for 1 plus or minus cash.

2 months later
#30222 14 days ago

Anybody in northern NJ selling an Earthshaker?

#30274 8 days ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Pending. Damn. Great deal.

I had looked it up and it was listed at 3000, not that that's not a great deal too but.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=don44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.