5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,813 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by mtbpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 425 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3508 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Where do I start?
First - You are chronologically older than 8, it is just you act like an 8 year old girl.
Second - Not working right does not mean hard. if "you" did the restoration it probably has something wrong. Maybe the "floppy flipper" syndrome.
Third - Your HEP IJ was a doctor abbreviation for picking up Hepatitis from a needle InJection that made you delusional and think you can play good pinball.
(Really? You have a HEP IJ? Dude, Friend, How are you and when can I see it?)
Other than that, my friends John and Jim are much better players than I am. Every once and a while they take a score. I am not insulted and I don't grind the game to get it back. I know they are good and am not insulted in the least but happy the love to play them. And I am serious. (although I pick on them and do the battery threat)

First time I've ever checked this thread and I see my name everywhere. Guess I better keep tabs on this one and keep taking down your high scores one by one. I'm due for a trip

2 weeks later
#3627 3 years ago

Great to know! I'm just out side new haven area in CT. Plenty of things in your neck of the woods and Eastern PA that pop up often and I don't always have the time to drive. What kind of rough prices for say northern NJ or Allentown PA area to just west of New Haven?

#3631 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Around $400~ maybe a little less depending. So price can be comparable to NAVL but the real value is it will be safe, I'll get it there in one day and can deliver off hours like nights and weekends. That way you don't have to burn a work day waiting for the truck to arrive. If the origin is closer to me I can charge less. For example, Albany to New Haven would be under $300.

Thanks for the info. Glad to know. Make it worth your while if we have you make the trek down here to The Sanctum

1 week later
#3724 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I'll go $5k on this. It's a really nice example but I just don't play it anymore.

What's up Nelson? I remember playing that at your place. Beautiful IM. Clean as hell.

#3740 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I wish! He might've had some weed. I was so freaking lost that day and hoping to play some pins and then I realized I'd wasted too much time and had to head home. I felt like I should be living in a van by that point!

I'll send you my number. Right now we are only open Monday nights(but stay open very late). Give me a call or text if your planning to come down. I'll head over and open up if I'm free. Have 40 games setup right now to tickle your fancy dating from the first zipper flipper game Bally's Bazaar all the way to Kiss.

1 week later
#3812 3 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Pm sent on barb wire

God that game got old quick....Remember how long that lasted at The Sanctum Dave?

Good price for a DMD game though. Those gottlieb system 3's are tanks.

1 week later
#3874 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Awesome. Will they let me take it? No? Didn't think so.

Don't listen to Rob, he's not very bright No Joker Poker EM. There was 3 SS versions in various shape here. One left and the other two are becoming a restored joker poker soon.

You should still come by anyways though. 40 games to play

#3914 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Yes he was, and so am I (I have no issue with being second in line). I also had interest in finding one a month ago in my Wts/Wtt ad for my Jokerz, which sold and was picked up today...so that ad has been closed and I have an empty slot in the line up, sooo.....Wtb: Routed ST Pro $3k ish range.
Thanks

Oh is that your jokerz that just landed in the Sanctum last night?

-Jim

2 weeks later
#4115 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

hartford.craigslist.org link
400 to anyone here.

When are you going to quit your job so you can come back to the sanctum every week?

#4116 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

hartford.craigslist.org link
400 to anyone here.

When are you going to quit your job so you can come back to the sanctum every week?

#4119 3 years ago

April 16th is our next big tournament. Have a selfie league and head to head league running right now. Even if you can only make one week you can hit up the selfie league.

3 weeks later
#4436 3 years ago

Here are those Genesis pictures. NOS ramps with Cliffy enterance kits and NOS translite.

1200$

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
1 month later
#4856 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Had a request for backglass detail

PM'ed you right when you posted it. We want it for the sanctum.

2 months later
#5813 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

My friend should have PMed you by now.
Haven't gotten anything from you in years so I had to get someone with room to do it

Yes I messaged Ed so w can put these in The Sanctum.

#5822 3 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

You guys are making it hard for me to buy my first pinball table, lol.

I have a small list of games from here that I'll be offering up for sale as soon as I can get pictures. Plenty of good 1st games.

2 weeks later
#5943 3 years ago

Why think about it. I'll burn a game to make room at The Sanctum for a spidey

#5947 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Your already out of room at the sanctum?

We were 6 games over capacity last week! Hauled out some projects and cleaned up the lineup. 46 I think is our true capacity....

#5949 3 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Weren't you going to post some of the starter tables?

Sure was. Life's been so hectic. I'll post details here but pictures I won't be able to get until Monday night.

Buck Rogers. Automotive Clear coated playfield. All new topside parts. NOS plastic set. Nice original cabinet. Clean and shiny legs w/new bolts and levelers. Ni-wumpf mpu. Only sub par part is the backglass is flaking in the female skin tone areas. Not horrendous but not perfect either. 1600$

Stern Meteor. Nice playfield. Solid game 1150

Gottlieb Victory. Solid clean game. All original. Game just signed and played by Trudeau at the Pintastic tournament. 1250

Earthshaker. Cabinet is in rough shape. Playfield has lots of insert wear. Good backglass. Game was fully shopped out with comet LEDs and Titan rings. Plays 100% despite its cosmetic flaws. 1500$.

High Speed. Cabinet is good. Backglass is good. Playfield has less insert wear than Earthshaker but some still. Few inserts raised and heated up and hammered back down. New Clear freeplay40 ramp. LEDs. Flippers all rebuild real recently I believe. 1250$

#5960 3 years ago

[pre] ." ." ". ".
; ." /\ ". ;
; '._,-/ \-,_.` ;
\ ,/ /\ \, /
\/ \/ \/ \/
,=_ \/\/ =,
| "_ \/ " |
|_ '"-..-"' |
| "-. .-" |
| "\ /" |
| | | |
__ | | | | __
,-", ", '_ | | ' ," ,"-,_
( \ \ \"=--"-. | | .-"--="/ / / )_
," \ \ \ \ "-'--'-" / / / / ".
! \ \ \ \ / / / / !
: \ \ \ \ / / / / TK

[pre]

Edit: Can't even post ASCII art here. Reformats it for you.

1 month later
#6257 3 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/stern-24
HUO 24, beautiful condition. Second owner, looks fantastic. Pics upon request. $3600, located in Belchertown, MA, 01007.
Will trade towards a Metallica Pro or Walking Dead pro (with some $$$ added).

Riggster back from the dead and looking for a new game. Nice to see you back!

2 months later
#6779 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally Atlantis. I have one I can grab but need a game to trade for it. Pre DMD with multiball. Anyone have something like that?

-Jim

1 week later
#6843 2 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Any Sanctum regulars happen to have a shoulder screw that would work in the ball count stepper for a Gottlieb Grand Slam? I know PBR sells them, but of course I shear one off right before they go on their Christmas break.
Merry Christmas all!

Picture?

#6847 2 years ago

Don't think we have one of those on hand. We have a down Grand Prix that's on the back burner. If there is one on there come grab it tonight and we'll replace it later. Getting ready for some fun there tonight.

1 month later
#7186 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

An absolute grail game has finally come up, so I have to move some titles I recently picked up for cash/space. Just looking to pass them on for what I paid. Might be listing others if necessary.
Bone Busters, Inc. - PF excellent and waxed, recently shopped with LED's, new MPU and driver boards, new PF glass and coin door lock. Very nice example. Some very minor dings on right side of cab, and one cracked plastic. Has topper but missing plastic dome. All flippers rebuilt. Plays smooth as butter. $1650
Conquest 200 EM - Game is undocumented HUO. Looks like it was barely played. PF perfect, BG is excellent with only one or two tiny little spots. All mechs in backbox are still shiny. Cab is in excellent shape, and game is clean inside and out. $475
Olympics EM - Total project game that sat in someone's garage uncovered, but I was able to get it to boot and play. PF has some artwork flaking and is dirty, cab needs some love. Reimport from France, so it has the plexi backglass that is in perfect condition. No lockdown bar, but I do have the GTB end caps which I found separately and paid quite a bit for. $200

I miss my conquest. I want this. Any way of getting it to CT?

#7202 2 years ago

Likely will be needing to let my flash go to bring in another game at The Sanctum. Freshly shipped out with Titan rubbers and Comet LEDs. Playfield and cabinet in decent shape. Boards fully serviced/rebuilt including 40 pin interconnect. Plays great. Only issue I can think of off the top of my head is it could use a new P4 display or just rebuilt. One segment is out on the digits.

800$

2 months later
#7674 2 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I could bring it down there for you.

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

It's not FS, but I thought I would ask here, I have a potential buyer for my DM PF, can any of my MA pals be my mule and deliver to pinfest? I will pay in cold hard Canadian currency, BBQ or beer.

If you can't get it to Eric I can deliver it too.

#7684 2 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

still on the hunt. I'll be at Pinfest on Friday:
minty checkpoint
fish tales
congo
monster bash (project okay)

Thinking about listing my project checkpoint along with a couple other projects. Realizing I have to many going on and need to prioritize. Maintaining 47 games at The Sanctum leaves less time for multiple big projects. Cabinet painted solid black and game was sorta rethemed for a company called thp properties in there office. Basicly matchbox car hummers strapped to places and stickers on the apron and pop bumper caps. Boards serviced and I had quality cabinet decals made for it.

#7697 2 years ago

Also two project EMs. Sonic Mars Trek and Williams Big Ben. 600 for the pair

Buck rogers Clearcoated playfield. All new top playfield parts including NOS plastic set. Ni Wumpf MPu. Titan rings, Comet Leds. 1300$

Hollywood heat is sold

Ice Fever almost perfect shape. Titan rings and rubbers 900$.

Project checkpoint pending.

#7726 2 years ago

Mars Trek sold

Ice fever sold

Big Ben project on its own with all original paperwork and schematics 150$. Great cabinet and perfect backglass.

Project checkpoint available again. Game works. Had a locked in coil and I had the board serviced to fix that. Board hasn't been put back in since. Everything is here but one coin slot and mech on the door. Cabinet painted black. Includes a set of brand new decals I had personally hired an artist to do. Look perfect. Several others have used these decals and came out great. 850$

Clearcoated excellent shape buck roagers still available

6 months later
#9166 1 year ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

I played it a few times over the weekend and noticed a couple glitches. the biggest thing I noticed was the auto plunger was inconsistent. I wouldn't think it would be a major issue to fix. $2500 is a fair price and if i liked the title more i'd be all over it. Of course at 2k I do love the title and would pick it up after NEPL finals next week

That issue was a quick easy fix and did that probably around midnight

#9168 1 year ago

Probably going to let go of scorpion. Bursting at the gills at The Sanctum and need to make room. Don't really want to sell but have more coming in. Will get pictures and everything next Monday but if your interested let me know. 1350$. Boards fully rebuilt and bulletproofed. A must have for these wonderful system 6 boards.

-Jim

#9169 1 year ago

Oh and an old Chicago in beautiful condition and a project marinier likely for sale too. Contact mark about those therave

#9173 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hi Jim.
What condition is the playfield on Scorpion?

I'll say good. I don't remember any wear but I could be mistaken. I'll have pictures Monday night for everyone.

#9180 1 year ago

Also a pair of NBA linked fastbreaks. Sell as a pair. Comes with linking cable and all proper roms. Both games fully stripped and Titan bands and comet leds installed. Flippers rebuilt.

#9192 1 year ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

taxman
I play your bsd constantly. The only error(s) I've ever noticed, which seem to effect every bsd I've ever played, are the skill shot switch/flapper not always triggering correctly (which I guess is very common), and the coffin ramp diverter/flap eating a ball (and then confusing the machine) in the off chance you make a shot to the coffin ramp exactly at the same time as the last multi ball ball is draining and the machine is reverting back to single ball play(which is also common from what I hear).
That said, I love bsd, and this machine in particular. I may have to make you an offer when I see you on Monday night...
-Chris

Coffin lock scoop has been fixed

2 weeks later
#9376 1 year ago

Don’t worry our linked pair is still for sale too. 5100 for the pair and everything to link them up.

But by Mitch’s. Mitch is a good dude.

When we sell these we will put a guardians in The Sanctum.

1 week later
#9537 1 year ago

Scorpion now 1250$

Linked fastbreaks still available as well.

3 weeks later
#9670 1 year ago
Quoted from TheRave:

LOTR: $5000
POTC: $4400
Open to trades. Looking for TZ, MB, CV, Banzai, IJ, or others possibly

Yeah banzai is at the top of that list

2 months later
#10213 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anybody looking for a nice Williams Diner?
Mylar pf in great shape, cabinet art very nice. I haven't done much to it beyond cleaning it up a bit, rebuilding the flippers, and adding white LEDs everywhere. Also changed the battery holder the old one was falling apart.
Plays great and 100 percent. Possibly interested in trades, location NYC.

Still have that scorpion

1 week later
#10282 1 year ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

I'm friends with Mike on FB and thought I'd call him out and post to his timeline "OMG Mike, I heard you were losing the lease! Where are you moving????" but he's treated me well personally so I let it slide. Lame ad tho.

He did lose the lease on ONE of his warehouses. Storage area.

#10284 1 year ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I heard from someone that there are no pins in that particular warehouse though. Only arcade and redemption machines. The CL ad appears to be all about pins though. I was hopeful for a little while anyway.

Could be very likely.

#10310 1 year ago

So I was suppose to get a game from coin op warehouse in haggerstown MD today. Anyone from the CT area headed that way or vice versa? Storm screwed up the arrangements I had and I don’t know when I can make it down there.

1 month later
#10559 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Was looking forward to bidding on this....but the guy couldn't even tell me if it worked! I asked him to just push start or try a coin....he said, "I don't care, I just want it gone!" Oh well.....
ebay.com link » Pinball Machines For Sale

I’ll have a nice working one in freeplay for sale for ya Ted. Boards all serviced and everything.

1 week later
#10642 1 year ago

Anyone want to bring this to The Sanctum for me?

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Machine - For Sale
FS: 2 Lectronamo Projects & extras - TGIF Special PriceAs is “Two Lectronamo project machines. Worn playfields and somewhat rough cabinets, but solid. Both games are untested and as-is. One has a complete boardset with a battery damaged MPU, ...”
1 day ago Saratoga Springs, NY 800
ForceFlow

Parts - For Sale
FS: Two Fish Tales ApronsNew!Used, good condition “Two fish tales aprons.

$80 for the apron with rails and shooter lane cover
$40 for the bare apron

$22 to ship one apron.”
1 day ago Ballston Spa, NY 40
ForceFlow

#10686 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Price drop.

Machine - For Sale
FS: 2 Lectronamo Projects with spare playfield & backglaAs is “Two Lectronamo project machines. The playfields have some wear, and the cabinets have some dings & scrapes and a few rough spots, but they're solid. Both games are untested and...”
6 days ago Saratoga Springs, NY 800
ForceFlow

Still willing to take these at pintastic...

#10689 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I am picking up a game from CT in the next two weeks. I’d be happy to grab them from Forceflow and meet you there or possibly deliver them for a small fee to cover time and the extra travel if you wanted to coordinate. If so, shoot me a PM.

Let’s make this happen. Messages in coming.

Space isn’t an issue for picking up. It’s time!0

#10691 1 year ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I speak from experience and can tell anyone Colson is an awesome guy that helped me get a machine and it was a great experience. Thanks again!
-Mike

I know Colson

1 week later
#10728 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

No worries, guys. Mitch is running the locations and I'm just the tech. I have fixed a machine or two in my day and really enjoy seeing new pin peeps enjoying our stuff. Just for fun I'll let you look at one of my basic restorations so you can see how clean our machines are and the level of enthusiasm we bring to our locations: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/albums/72157629535320968. We don't sell many machines but when we do they are super clean, error free, and lifetime help is just a phone call away. Thanks,
Mike

Show off that Wizard Mike...

1 week later
#10754 1 year ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

Hey all. Selling my Space Shuttle also listed a Pennant Fever for a buddy of mine.
Thanks!
, Bill

Machine - For Sale
Space ShuttleNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “Hey all, Space Shuttle up for sale, trades for vids or pins considered but cash is king.

Located in sunny West Deptford, NJ 08096, (12 minutes from Philadelphia).

Plays strong an...”
19 minutes ago West Deptford, NJ 1,800 (Firm)
Neverendz

Machine - For Sale
Pennant FeverNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “Hey everyone!

I'm listing this for a friend of mine. He lives in the next town over, but I can have him bring it here for pickup. I'm in West Deptford, NJ 08096. I'm almost always...”
13 minutes ago West Deptford, NJ 450 (Firm)
Neverendz

Wouldn’t by any chance be coming to pintastic in a few weeks would you?

#10757 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

West Deptford is close to me...looks like another delivery adventure.

You’re a horrible enabler. Let’s talk. Looking at Penant fever.

2 months later
#11138 1 year ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Sad that this is a project! I’m not allowed more than one project at a time!

That phrase hasn’t stopped me! In fact you only added to that pile you enabler!

#11193 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody interested in a T2? Asking $2,400 obo. I am making a trip to Meriden, CT this weekend and could deliver at no extra charge (if on the way) or meet someone in CT where I'm going. Game is very nice, with a few small chips in the backbox. Plays 100%, playfield is very nice.

What day you coming to Meriden? If I’m around I’d open up the sanctum for ya for a bit. I’m in Hawaii until Tuesday. Place will be open Monday night though like every week from 6:30-midnight. What are you pulling out of Meriden?

2 weeks later
#11441 1 year ago

Gottlieb Baseball and Gottlieb Panthera.

Both games solid and 100% in great working condition. Both setup and playable at The Sanctum currently.

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Panthera Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Fully shopped game. Titans rubbers and comet warm white 1SMD leds everywhere. Ni wumpf mpu and upgraded pop bumper boards. Playfield has wear at kick out and some insert key lines....”
2018-08-28
Meriden, CT
950 (OBO)
Archived after 30 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Baseball Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Fully working game. Never an issue in the two years we’ve been playing it. Cabinet has been repainted. Very clean playfield with no wear. Only flaw in game is flaking in parts of...”
2018-08-28
Meriden, CT
550 (OBO)

#11481 1 year ago

Price drop on baseball. 600 OBO. Just finished getting a Hi-Deal running that needs to go in it’s place at The Sanctum

-Jim

Archived after 30 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Baseball Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Fully working game. Never an issue in the two years we’ve been playing it. Cabinet has been repainted. Very clean playfield with no wear. Only flaw in game is flaking in parts of...”
2018-08-28
Meriden, CT
550 (OBO)

#11505 1 year ago

Sanctum shirts and hoodies for sale! Check our Facebook page for the details. Http://Facebook.com/thepinballsanctum

#11519 1 year ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Just listed my Firepower 2 in the marketplace, $850 or trading for Gottlieb SS.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower IINew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Players condition Firepower 2 for sale or trade for a Gottlieb SS such as Bad Girls, Arena or Hollywood Heat.

Everything on this machine works 100% - plastics look good except for...”
8 hours ago Warwick, RI 850
Matesamo

No gottlieb EM? Still have that sweet baseball

#11537 1 year ago

Baseball price drop. 550

Archived after 30 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Baseball Archived
2018-08-28
Meriden, CT
550 (OBO)

#11565 1 year ago

Last chance for sanctum shirts I finalize the order midnight tomorrow!

1 week later
#11635 1 year ago

Baseball sold

Archived after 30 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Baseball Archived
2018-08-28
Meriden, CT
550 (OBO)

3 weeks later
#11897 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

The ad said $500 and that's what I went by. It is a four hour round trip from Gardner to Dalton. Just about everyone makes a few bucks in cash or trade. It's a small community and we need to play nice.

I can vouch. Game surely wasn’t even close to 500$

#11904 11 months ago
Quoted from jespo_19:

Machine - For Sale
Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends, ThNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Has color dmd add 300 if you want that with it. Pm for pics. Trades welcome too.”
25 minutes ago Hamden, CT 2,000 (OBO)
jespo_19

#11962 11 months ago

Just a reminder in case anyone around here missed it. 10$ raffle tickets. 200 sold. Goes to project pinball to help get a machine setup in the Ronald MacDonald house here in New Haven. Winner gets this nice and clean and shopped out Team One. Pulling the name at the 24 Hour Final Battle this weekend. Let’s get this thing sold out!

-Jim
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/teamonepinballmachineraffle-sanctum24hrbattle

2 weeks later
#12115 11 months ago

Bally Speakeasy for sale.

Dialed In LE coming next week once I get some pictures.

Archived after 43 days
Sold for $ 600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Speakeasy Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Game plays 100%. Everything works as it should. Setup and being reliable at the sanctum currently. Fully shopped playfield with titan rings and comet 1smd warm white bulbs. Alltek ...”
2018-11-17
Meriden, CT

1 week later
#12193 10 months ago

Price drop. Speakeasy. 900$

Archived after 43 days
Sold for $ 600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Speakeasy Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Game plays 100%. Everything works as it should. Setup and being reliable at the sanctum currently. Fully shopped playfield with titan rings and comet 1smd warm white bulbs. Alltek ...”
2018-11-17
Meriden, CT

2 weeks later
#12292 10 months ago

Dialed In LE 7950 OBO

Archived after 45 days
Sold for $ 7,650
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Dialed in LE. Bought last August. Been at The Sanctum. Works great. No issues. Will come with factory cliffys. Installed or not, your choice. And factory manual is in the mail to u...”
2018-12-11
Meriden, CT
7,850 (OBO)

Speakeasy. Say 800 with a new alltek mpu?

Archived after 43 days
Sold for $ 600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Speakeasy Archived
2018-11-17
Meriden, CT

#12320 10 months ago

Ok someone send me an offer for speakeasy with the original dead mpu. I’ll keep the alltek. Game is 100% otherwise and fully shopped.

#12373 10 months ago

Speakeasy is spoken for.

Dialed In LE still available. Let’s do 7850

Archived after 45 days
Sold for $ 7,650
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Dialed in LE. Bought last August. Been at The Sanctum. Works great. No issues. Will come with factory cliffys. Installed or not, your choice. And factory manual is in the mail to u...”
2018-12-11
Meriden, CT
7,850 (OBO)

1 week later
#12410 9 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Merry Christmas all!
Have a gorgeous AC/DC Luci Vault that I took in a trade. Has some mods as well incl ColorDMD and lightning bolt flashers. Low low plays. Just not the type of pin for us. $6900 OBO.
Trades welcome.
Would LOVE a TWD Premium/LE especially,
...or Dialed In LE, MET Prem/MOP, RBION, LOTR, Iron Man VE, but others in fantastic condition are welcome.

Our Dialed In LE is available.

Archived after 45 days
Sold for $ 7,650
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
2018-12-11
Meriden, CT
7,850 (OBO)

1 month later
#12591 8 months ago

Target alpha. 600$. Everything works now and is playable. Could use a few tweaks. Bonus count unit rebuilt with all new rivets. Playfield decent. Some random pieces of Mylar across the middle. Backglass is good. Solid plywood bottom added to cabinet. Just need more room again at The Sanctum

#12595 8 months ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

I did not even know there was a Target Alpha at Sanctum. Any photos?

I’m PM you pictures. Hi-Deal also on the block. Fully shopped. Plays 100% perfect. Titan white rubbers. Comet led GI. Cabinet has character. Names and high scores scratched into it

#12598 8 months ago
Quoted from sulli10:

How. I have for the High Deal?

Sorry. What does this statement mean?

#12600 8 months ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Sorry , how much for the hi deal?

Haha. Sorry. Thought I put it. 500$

#12648 8 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Thinking about selling my Elektra. Very nice example I picked up recently. I shopped and LED'd. Probably looking to get $1650 if I list it. Has Alltek MPU.

Straight trade for mine in its current state with the parts?

#12662 8 months ago

Three EMs on the block

Target Alpha -$600
Hi Deal-$500
Duotron-$500

Buy all three for $1400

Pictures available

#12665 8 months ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

There was another Lord of the Rings in Newtown this whole time ?!

Two of you need to come up to The Sanctum more often

#12668 8 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Message Whridlsoncestood. He may sell his.

It sold already this week. Thanks though Brian

#12673 8 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Is there anyone in the New England area who redoes playfields? I’m looking to have some my playfields tocuhed up and clearcoated. Also need inserts levels and such. Some of them I’m doing myself but a few are keepers that I’d like to get a really nice, professional-grade job done.
Mainly I want my Baby Pac to be clearcoated, I don’t want the overlay. I know it’s an odd sized playfield and I’ve met resistance for some reason when I’ve inquired with couple folks.

Are these stripped playfields already? I’m deep in a bunch ofnoverhauos at the moment but can do touch ups and clear.

#12674 8 months ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

My cousin Tommy keeps trying to get me to come up again, I just get crowd anxiety and that place can really get bumpin. Do you ever have slow nights haha?

Haha. Not really. It’s a crowd but everyone’s friends so it’s a ton of fun.

#12698 8 months ago

Archived after 24 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Game plays great and reliable. Stripped down the playfield to clean/wax. Replaced all bulbs and changed to Titan rings. Cabinet is very clean. A little wear at saucer kickout and u...”
2019-02-08
Meriden, CT
500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Great playing condition. Everything works 100% as it should and reliable. Stripped cleaned and shopped with Titan rubbers and comet 1SMD warm white GI. All other bulbs replaced wit...”
8 months ago
Meriden, CT
500 (OBO)
Archived after 24 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Functional - needs minor work “Game starts and plays fine. Could use some tweaking to play nice and smooth. Playfield has been covered in Mylar in a large area in the middle. Game could use a light shop job and ...”
2019-02-08
Meriden, CT
600 (OBO)
Hi deal and target alpha pending

Duotron still available with some offers on the table.

#12702 8 months ago

All three EMs pending. Deposit on hi deal and duotron. No deposit on target alpha though but loose commitment currently.

#12725 8 months ago

Target Alpha deal fell through

550?

Archived after 24 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Functional - needs minor work “Game starts and plays fine. Could use some tweaking to play nice and smooth. Playfield has been covered in Mylar in a large area in the middle. Game could use a light shop job and ...”
2019-02-08
Meriden, CT
600 (OBO)

1 week later
#12772 7 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looking for an inexpensive EM that is sturdy and playable. Poor cosmetics are ok, I'm looking to retheme it. Preferably a Gottlieb from the 70s.

Target Alpha? Price is OBO

Archived after 24 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
2019-02-08
Meriden, CT
600 (OBO)

1 week later
#12841 7 months ago

Might sell pistol poker and full throttle if anyone’s interested.

-Jim

#12855 7 months ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Expanding my Alien for trade net. Lots of offers down here but still hoping for a combo of pins on my list. Tron, Indy Jones, Munsters, GoT pro. possibly a few others. Shoot me a pm if interested. Game is in MD. Late build, some upgrades, extra I/O board.

Trade you Full Throttle

#12893 7 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Blackbeard is very interested in my Millionaire. Hoping I could help him out if anyone is making a trip out his way.

I’ll be coming to Allentown. Wasn’t planning on bringing my trailer (save on gas and tolls) but I suppose I could for a few bucks.

#12901 7 months ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Machine - For Sale

The Walking Dead (Pro)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Excellent condition - like NIB with lots of mods
Pinblades graphics
Welcome to Woodbury Sign
Train Tracks
Tower mod $100
Fidelity Flipper Back Box Lighting
Playfield protect instal...”

11 days ago

Goffstown, NH

Madmax541

$4900

Hmm trade for full throttle perhaps?

1 month later
#13317 6 months ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Lol, I’m not single—just a wife that would tell my husband to keep a pin.

I bet it’s more like Dean telling you to get rid of pins

#13318 6 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

FS/FT:
Huo Star Wars Pro, mint, no issues.
+/- cash,
Interested in POTC, Stern Spiderman, Funhouse, WhiteWater, Banzai run, whirlwind, maybe others.
Pm if interested. Thanks

Im not interested. No PM sent.

1 week later
#13403 5 months ago

Bringing Full Throttle and Pistol Poker for freeplay at Allentown. Will be for sale/trade

Possibly letting go of a Butter cabinet TNA for trade

Looking for the following:

Catacomb
Cheetah
Freefall
Iron Maiden (classic stern)
Memory Lane
Nugent
Orbitor 1
Quicksilver
Split Second
Star Gazer
Trident
Wild Fyre

#13427 5 months ago

Electronic drum set I need to get rid of for room. Would trade for a pin.

2 weeks later
#13572 5 months ago

Star Trek pro. Just got it in a trade. 4400$. Has shaker and mirror blades. Located at The Sanctum in Meriden CT

#13628 4 months ago

Iron Maiden pro. Currently at The Sanctum. 4900$

#13630 4 months ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Get ready for the crying...
The real question; what will be its replacement?

It’s not the only maiden we have

And trust me. Everyone is going to like the new additions in the coming weeks

#13632 4 months ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

No one buy this before CRAP league finals June 8th.

Too late. Sold!

1 week later
#13750 4 months ago

Still have a Munsters pro. 4600$. Plays great. Clean.

1 week later
#13795 4 months ago

Ok I’m on a crazy buying spree. I’ve got to let some stuff go begrudgingly. Need these for pintastic tournament but they can leave Saturday evening when the tournament is wrapped up or taken anytime after that.

Bally Atlantis. Just stripped whole top side. Cleaned and waxed. New titan rings and 100% 1smd warm white comet leds everywhere. Full Mylar playfield. Plays great. Cabinet is rough. Decals are faded and peeling on the edges here and there. 1900$

Fire! Excellent cabinet. Again fully stripped and shipped 2 weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Playfield is full Mylar. Plays. Ice and fast. Molded parts of buildings by ball locks have been reinforced and epoxied. 2100$

X-Files. Again fully stripped and shipped just a few weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Had magnet wear in front of file cabinet that had been filled with epoxy at some point. File cabinet is perfect. Brand new one installed when stripped down. Brand new shooter scoop chute installed(welds normally all shot entirely). Both those parts you can’t find. Ramps flame polished and no cracks at all cabinet has some scuffs and fade but solid. 2300$

#13798 4 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

My wife loved X-files; let me look up some info on the game and I'll get back to you. Make a nice surprise for her birthday.

Definitely. It’s the one I want to sell the least honestly. But sacrifices need to be made and I can find an x files again. Some of the stuff I’m grabbing won’t come up again.

#13799 4 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

My wife loved X-files; let me look up some info on the game and I'll get back to you. Make a nice surprise for her birthday.

Can grab pictures of any of these games for people Monday night too if anyone needs them.

#13831 4 months ago
Quoted from Palmer:

SM back up for sale. Buyer backed out. Would also consider a trade +/- cash depending on game. Check my wishlist for what I would prefer. Would also entertain other offers including non pinball games like ICB/Zeke's peak, Golden Tee Home, possibly other dedicated arcade games. No XXX-in-1 games (already have one).

Machine - For Sale

Spider-Man

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Really nice and clean example. I am the third owner. Game was never routed. Recently went through a complete top side tear down. Titan rubbers. Acrylic web mods. Great game...only ...”

19 days ago

Coatesville, PA

4,800 (OBO)

Palmer

Munsters pro?

1 month later
#14173 83 days ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Not at the Sanctum....

Correct. This was at FlipSide in RI. We had two between us. Sanctum one got great plays but had to go to allow Cooper to come in. I miss it for sure.

1 month later
#14549 39 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

W: 1980 Stern Ali within 2hrs or so driving distance of Hartford CT

Should I bring mine up the The Sanctum for you to get your fix on it?

#14551 39 days ago

Maybe I’ll swap it out for nineball. Just can’t trust that game in competition anymore.

#14553 39 days ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Anyone in the new England area have a players condition High speed up for sale? Just sold an arcade game to make room for another pin. Would also be interested in other players games of that era like Police force etc.

Stang has an f-14 I believe?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
€ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Dystopian Mods Italia
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 26.95
$ 109.99
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 35.00
$ 12.00
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside