IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibuypinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5727 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have a T3 floating around?

I am placing a true fully doc HUO T3 up on the market this week. 900 plays $3499.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#5911 7 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I am placing a true fully doc HUO T3 up on the market this week. 900 plays $3499.

Machine is sold.

4 months later
#7030 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looking for a taf in central nj or within an hour drive.

Rob, wish I knew this a month ago. Just sold one but may have an other one in by Allentown. Pete

9 months later
#9340 6 years ago

I will be placing a market ad this weekend. I have two HUO batman Dark Knights. Looking to move one. One has under 100 plays with a couple of very small nicks on the side of the left head and missing the manual, the other has under a 500 plays with a perfect cab, manual and goodie bag. These were made in sequential order believe it or not and purchased from separate high end homes this summer 20 miles apart.

1 week later
#9438 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57455

4 weeks later
#9675 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

On the hunt for a beater williams flash playfield.....thinking retheme and don't want to sand down a decent one. Basically just want something structurally sound with all of its inserts.
Can offer various playfields or backglasses as trade (mostly wall hangars) or pay cash.

I will have two next month if your not in a rush.

1 month later
#9915 6 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Looking for an EM project for the winter. Tri-state area

PM sent

3 months later
#10620 5 years ago
Quoted from ruddiger52:

boston.craigslist.org link
I'm interested in this game because of the history and condition, but can't find any comps to give an indication if the price is reasonable.

I just sold a clean example untested at Allentown this past weekend for $400 range.

4 months later
#11607 5 years ago
Quoted from ckcsm:

Hey, maybe someone will need all of them and make it easier to deal with; thanks for the offer.

Chuck I have have plenty of extra coin boxes.

1 month later
#11905 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I was in PA yesterday for an auction, and after it was done, I tried seeing if there was anything reasonable available for sale in the vicinity. Prices on everything listed throughout the various platforms were completely ridiculous. This is only the second time in several years where I went home with an empty vehicle.
Competition is fierce, and a lot of sellers think their game is worth a fortune because they saw it listed somewhere for $x. They don't usually see the actual sold listings since they either don't make an effort, or they disappear too quickly.
It seems demand has outstripped supply.

Was this the auction in PA with the TOTAN?

#11908 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yup. Bidding went higher than I was interested in going.

I was a phone bidder and never got the chance to make a bid. I spoke with Ivan he said it went for $5150. Had a feeling it was going to be one of those auctions.

3 weeks later
3 months later
#12832 5 years ago

7 Posts up GORILLABISCUITS is looking for a Williams Indiana with possible trade.

4 months later
#14162 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

newjersey.craigslist.org link
https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Kinnelon/07405/2285502
Please note these are not mine.
Spotted on Craigslist but too far for me to go. Thought a pinside should scoop these up.
TSPP, TAF, TZ etc.

Spoke with the person the morning the sale was posted. He is only selling the TZ, AP and Police Force. His words "I not dumping theses I know the values". Still would not offer up the pricing. He has the AP on ebay for $2800.

5 months later
2 weeks later
#15572 4 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Was the Craig's list ad for a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean for $450 a scam? Game looked perfect!!

I replied with in 3 minutes of the posting, never heard back. Not a very safe town. NJ has 565 municipalities. Irvington is rated 16th in highest violent crime rate. I know the town well, I was born there and raised one town away. The few times I purchased a machine from there I always asked a Irvington PD offer I knew to follow me over. Very unlikely the machine exist, but you never know.

3 months later
#16631 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone looking for a playmatic magic. Stunning game. Mostly working.
Id love to trade it for a solid state game, preferably 80s stern, or data east.

Great art work on that title, sold a project one to Colsond last year.

#16677 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Looking for a High Speed, Pinbot or any of the shorter games in that era. (73”). Seems weird but I have one spot left but the clearance from the ceiling is lower and thats all I can fit. Let me know what you have. Something within a couple hours please.

I have a High Speed I will be selling with 6 other titles in 2 weeks. PM me if you have interest.

1 week later
#16827 3 years ago

With no 2020 Pinfest show and a full trailer of machines and more titles coming in this summer, I am selling off some inventory. Any interest feel free to PM me. I will return any PM in the evening. Pete.
Shaq Attaq : very clean example. I have a video of this machine playing. $2200
Disco Fever: All board done 4 years ago, Plays full games, Displays all good, banana flippers, backglass has some flaking. I have a video of this machine playing. $650
Bally Star Trek: Altek MPU, Starts and plays full games, good displays. BG 9, playfield wear. I have a video of this machine playing. SOLD
Williams High Speed: Starts and plays full games. Beacon light works, perfect BG, Mylar playfield. German import. Cabinet a little rough and touched up. I have a video of this machine playing.$1600
Gottlieb Buccaneer: Was a working machine when purchased in Oct 2019. $650
Gottlieb Ship Ahoy: Never set the machine up. Appears to be complete. $650
Gottlieb Far Out: Was a working machine when purchased in Oct 2019. $700
Bally Captain Fantastic: Starts and plays, 100 point relay stuck on, One scratch on BG, playfield has wear near drop targets, bonus ares very nice, nice cabinet. $950.
1920's Chester Pollard Play Football Arcade machine from Palisades Amusement park. $ make offer.
Medusa's, yes a pair of nice Medusa's.
(1) Medusa: Original perfect BG, Mylar playfield, original MPU. Solid cabinet, some scratches. Working machine, could use a fresh set of rubbers, wax. Pending
(2) Medusa: CPR BG with nipples, Altek MPU, All LED displays including one in playfield, LED bulbs installed, very nice cabinet, plays great. $3100
Most of these games have manuals with them.
Here is a youtube video of a walk around of these machines.

Added over 4 years ago:

High Speed and Star Trek spoken for, lower priced Medusa pending.

Added over 4 years ago:

The first of 2 Medusa's is spoken for.

Added over 4 years ago:

1 month later
#17413 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

I have problems on my android phone rotating. I just make sure the pix is correct before uploading.

Feel your pain with the android and picture rotation! New Iphone 11 was delivered yesterday!

3 months later
#18422 3 years ago

Will be posting machines this week in the market place.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Consider this a project machine. Machine has an Altek MPU installed. Machine boots and plays a full game and has good sound. Lots of bulbs out and I'm sure there will be some swit...”
2020-11-23
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 554 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18424 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Bally Sky Kings Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This machine starts and plays a full game. Unshopped, will need a good cleaning, rubber and bulbs, ball count lights not working, possible dirty jones plug in head. Has back door, ...”
2021-02-25
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 670 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18429 3 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Yes it's a reasonable price for what it is but It does need a playfield and backglass

In my opinion the working board set alone is worth $400, judging on the response from the ad in the first hour I know it was a reasonable price machine. Maybe I'm biased being the seller.

#18445 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Touchdown Archived
As is - “Untested, very nice all around, mechanics appear very clean, has original manual, legs, original locks and keys. PM for more pictures or info. Located in NJ zip code 08889”
2020-11-27
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 301 times

#18446 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “As found, untested. Backglass has issues. Ron Webb website states he is making the glass in 2021. Playfield dirty but will clean up very nice. Has some paper work and legs. Any que...”
2020-11-27
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 272 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18447 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Untested as found. Has back door and legs. Any questions pm me. Located in NJ zip code 08889.”
2020-11-27
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 176 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18448 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Gottlieb Gigi Archived
As is - “Purchased from a home owner, was in their basement for 30 years. Has back door and legs, coin door and coin plate painted white. Any questions pm me. Located in NJ zip code 08889. ...”
2021-02-25
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 582 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18449 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “As found, untested, has back door and legs. Any questions pm me. Located in NJ zip code 08889.”
2020-11-27
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 193 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18450 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “As found, machine when purchased was tested before removing it from a home owners basement. Player unit took a while to reset, one it reset machine played a full game. Has back doo...”
2021-02-25
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 644 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#18500 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have a gladiators or other gottlieb system 3

I have a nice Gladiator and Shaq that will be available next week. PM if any interest.

#18515 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Bally Eight Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “This is 1 of 2 Bally Eight Balls I have for sale in the market place. This one is a working machine. All dispalys are good. Has an Altek MPU installed. Backglass very nice. Has bot...”
2020-12-07
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 556 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18516 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Ball Eight Ball Archived
As is - “This is the second of 2 Bally Eight Balls I have in the market place. This one has only one flash on the mpu. Appears to be complete, has legs and hardware. Back glass has no paint...”
2020-12-07
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 528 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18519 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Machine starts and plays full game. All displays work. Back ground music plays all the time, not sure if there is a setting, other sounds work. Will need a complete shop job. Backg...”
2020-12-07
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 371 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#18716 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a clean example of this title. Machine works and plays very well. All displays work. Pictures taken without the lockdown bar on, it does have one. Ball in play/credit displ...”
2020-12-19
Whitehouse Station, NJ
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 381 times

1 week later
#18811 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Bally Vector Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a working Vector. Plays full games. Fun multi level playfield with multi ball. All displays are working. One on playfield works but has a couple of burn marks. Sound and s...”
2021-01-05
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 414 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18865 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My location has always said "Jefferson, NJ". Not sure why it's showing as unknown for you.

I had this problem where I posted several machines for sale and had pinsiders asking me where do you live. I replied just look under my user name and avatar. Turns out I had my location set up in the settings to set to private. I could still see the location in posts but no one else could. Turned it off after that and have had no issues.

#18871 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Son of a bitch! I think I fixed it!

Yes you did I can see it!

#18885 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Crispin (Chris) is a great Pinsider. Nice deal Chris.

I have known Chris for over a decade. Always a stand up guy. Lot a good people in the pinball community. Proud to be a part of it.

4 weeks later
#19225 3 years ago

Judge Dredd and Bally Eight Ball both very nice examples in NEW JERSEY go figure. Will toss market ads up later this week.

1 week later
#19415 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice example of this title. Cabinet is in amazing condition, very bright colors. Playfield as well in great condition, no sings of wear. Machine plays great and strong. I purc...”
2021-02-21
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 395 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19416 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Bally Eight Ball Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Purchased a local guys collection, this was one of the machine in that purchase. Very nice example. great cabinet, playfield much better than most. Backglass is an NOS glass purcha...”
2021-02-21
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 71 days
Viewed: 775 times

#19495 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “As found, machine when purchased was tested before removing it from a home owners basement. Player unit took a while to reset, one it reset machine played a full game. Has back doo...”
2021-02-25
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 644 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19496 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Gottlieb Gigi Archived
As is - “Purchased from a home owner, was in their basement for 30 years. Has back door and legs, coin door and coin plate painted white. Any questions pm me. Located in NJ zip code 08889. ...”
2021-02-25
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 582 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19497 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Bally Sky Kings Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This machine starts and plays a full game. Unshopped, will need a good cleaning, rubber and bulbs, ball count lights not working, possible dirty jones plug in head. Has back door, ...”
2021-02-25
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 670 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19641 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
1965 Ice-Revue Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1965 Gottlieb Ice-Revue with original artwork repainted cabinet, New backglass, Playfield glass,new front door area metal, new lockdown ends, flippers rebuilt.Bulbs and rubbers rep...”
2021-02-28
Bridgewater Township, NJ
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 255 times
Contributed to Pinside

Good friend selling a very nice em in NJ.

#19689 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Cabinet with playfield and bottom board. No head. I do have a Backglass I would sell separately and i know someone with an extra head that is willing to sell the head. This is a G...”
2021-03-07
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 200 times

1 week later
#19789 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Nice original Standard Metal Typer machine. Came from they Jersey shore boardwalk. Working on coins. Comes with several hundred blanks which sell for 35-50 cents apiece on the inte...”
2021-03-14
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 142 times

#19790 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Some what a rare machine. Don’t see these up for sale too often. Great condition. Plays well. This is the Pro. Erosion. Not sure what the difference is. Fun two player machine. H...”
2021-03-14
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 267 times

2 weeks later
#19932 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Unit powers up. Not sure how to test this. No cable included just the unit itself. No shipping cash and carry.”
2021-03-28
Whitehouse Station, NJ
50 (Firm)
Viewed: 47 times

#19935 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Obtained these from a good friend that passed away 4 years ago. He was using these up to his passing. They both power up and pass the rom check. No cables. No shipping. Cash and ca...”
2021-03-28
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 75 days
Viewed: 142 times

3 weeks later
#20139 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Working Shaq. Will need a good cleaning and new rubber. Machine plays well. Only issues I know of is the spinner will get stuck in the horizontal position once in a while, one digi...”
2021-04-18
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 335 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#20543 2 years ago

I have a local person looking to give away a Chicago Coin Prestige shuffle alley. He claims it's in good working order, not assembled. Anyone have interest for free reach out to me and I will forward his contact info to you thru pm. He is located in Hillsborough NJ.

Machine is spoken for.

#20550 2 years ago

I have a local person looking to give away a Chicago Coin Prestige shuffle alley. He claims it's in good working order, not assembled. Anyone have interest for free reach out to me and I will forward his contact info to you thru pm. He is located in Hillsborough NJ.

Machine is spoken for.

3 weeks later
#20880 2 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Purchased this 25 years ago when I needed to polish Gottlieb chrome posts. Haven’t used it in 20 years. Still looks and works like new. Has just been sitting on a work bench. Box...”
2021-06-20
Whitehouse Station, NJ
150 (Firm)
Archived after: 100 days
Viewed: 114 times

3 months later
#21938 2 years ago

Posting for a good friend. Very clean classic Gottlieb em.

Machine - For Sale
Sweet Hearts Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Sweet Hearts in excellent condition. Older pinball resource new door that really shines. New lock down ends, BG, coin entry. Fully shopped with working coin mech's but also o...”
2021-09-20
Bridgewater Township, NJ
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 404 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#22184 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Big Daddy Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Machine resets and plays a full game. Needs a cleaning and new rubber. See pictures for condition. I tossed the head on with no legs to take a quick video of the machine playing a ...”
2021-10-17
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 378 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Magic City Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Machine starts, resets and plays a full game. Could use a good cleaning and new rubber. Backglass in great condition. Very nice playfield and a average cabinet. Has back door, legs...”
2021-10-17
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 304 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22230 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I listed this and took the ad down after two days. I had several people ask if it boots up. I removed the ad and tossed the head on and got the 7 flashes. See the video. Was able t...”
2021-10-23
Whitehouse Station, NJ
1,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 523 times

#22265 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I listed this and took the ad down after two days. I had several people ask if it boots up. I removed the ad and tossed the head on and got the 7 flashes. See the video. Was able t...”
2021-10-23
Whitehouse Station, NJ
1,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 523 times

Machine - For Sale

Reposted the ad with a better description and lower price adjustment.

Stern Flight 2000

Used - shows wear, needs some work “I listed this and took the ad down after two days. I had several people ask if it boots up. I removed the ad and tossed the head on and got the 7 flashes. See the video. Was able t...”

1,500 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

2 months later
#22918 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Williams Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Purchased this in the fall from a homeowner. Before breaking the machine down the machine booted up, displays and the sound came on but then went dead when trying to start a game. ...”
2022-01-02
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 348 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22920 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Buckaroo Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1965 Fully shopped Gottlieb Buckaroo pinball. Cabinet repainted, New backglass, top glass, Front door, coin entry plate, lockdown ends and more. Works on coin, .10 cents one play, ...”
2022-01-03
Bridgewater Township, NJ
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 405 times
Contributed to Pinside

A good friend has a great example of a Gottieb Buckaroo for sale in NJ.

3 weeks later
#23177 2 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “This is a John Greatwich grade A playfield and an unopened CPR plastic set. FREE shipping to the lower 48, insurance optional to the buyer which I recommend. Any questions feel fre...”
2022-01-28
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 177 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#23658 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Took this machine in on trade last month. This is a working machine. The MPU has been upgraded with a replacement. Rectifier board is a new replacement. All displays are good. Prev...”
2022-04-04
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 492 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#23747 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is an amazing example of this title. I acquired this machine last month in a package deal from an elderly collector down sizing his collection. This was purchased new in the b...”
2022-04-10
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 639 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#24216 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Parts machine! Machine seems to be complete. Had rodent nest on the top of the playfield which rusted the apron and one behind the coin door. Nests were removed from the machine. S...”
2022-06-06
Whitehouse Station, NJ
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 389 times

2 months later
#25038 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Cirqus Voltaire Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I purchased a 5 machine collection from an elderly collector down sizing early this year and this CV was part of the collection. He stated he owned the machine for over 20 years. M...”
2022-08-20
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 393 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25076 1 year ago

I have played this machine and it plays just as good as it looks. Mike does an amazing job on ems.

Machine - For Sale
1974 Duotron Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Shopped,working machine in great shape. Cabinet, play-field and backglass are original. Shipping cost/setup is the responsibility of the buyer. I will have the machine ready for dr...”
2022-10-16
Bridgewater Township, NJ
1,100 (OBO)
Viewed: 530 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#25577 1 year ago

Good friend that does amazing work on em's. I have played this machine. Play just as good as it looks.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Shopped,working machine in great shape. Cabinet, playfield and backglass are original. Shipping cost/setup is the responsibility of the buyer. I will have the machine ready for dri...”
2023-06-25
Bridgewater Township, NJ
1,100 (Firm)
Viewed: 1330 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#26507 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Playmatic Chance Archived
Functional - needs major work - “This was a working machine. My friend that passed away broke it down to store it in the basement with other machines. A water hose broke on the washer machine and long story short ...”
2023-02-04
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 339 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#26677 1 year ago

Other - For Sale
“Long story short the person I obtained this from stored the machine and the bottom of the cabinet got wet. He built a new cabinet but lost interest in finishing the project. He did...”
2023-02-26
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 218 times

2 months later
#27321 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Untested machine. This is one of Ballys one ball machines produced in 1960. Only just over 1700 produced. Machine comes with an extra playfield from a Bally Beach Queens which only...”
2023-05-21
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 179 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Williams Darling Archived
As is - “Machine is sold untested. Looks like it will clean up nicely. Some flaking in the Backglass. Straight coin door with coin units. Has back door and paper work. Legs and hardware not...”
2023-08-15
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 633 times

#27322 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Machine plays with no issues. Previous homeowner had it serviced with in the last year and had a new CPU and Power Supply installed. Rubber was replaced at that time. Small transfo...”
2023-08-15
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 919 times

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Machines plays with no issues. Previous homeowner had it serviced a year ago and had a new power supply installed. At that time the rubber was replaced and some leds installed. Mac...”
2023-07-04
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 471 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27330 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Gottlieb Raven Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Nice example of this title. Machine is working just needs a cleaning, leds and fresh rubber. Playfield has a day one Mylar. Display is good and bright. Sound is great. Translite ha...”
2023-05-22
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 223 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#27518 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Selling as a pair. Marathon a low production game with only 750 units. Gaucho missing the Backglass, appears to be complete inside and clean. The Marathon head bottom board is rott...”
2023-06-12
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 161 times

#27519 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Package sale. Untested. Projects or parts machines. Williams Dallas. Appears to be complete. Only issue is the front door lock area has some wood damage. Exhibit Supply Coed. Mis...”
2023-06-12
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 140 times

1 week later
#27578 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Gottlieb Gigi Archived
As is - “This is one of two dozen machines I purchased from a homeowner last month. All will be for sale and sold untested. 1963 Gottlieb Gigi missing the Backglass. I believe the Backglass...”
2023-08-02
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 578 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
As is - “This is one of two dozen machines I purchased from a homeowner last month. All will be for sale and sold untested. 1964 Gottlieb Bowling Queen. Backglass was sealed years ago. Play...”
2023-08-03
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 592 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
As is - “This is one of two dozen machines I purchased from a homeowner last month. All will be for sale and sold untested. This machines has a straight coin door with the coin unit. Has th...”
2023-08-03
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 580 times

2 weeks later
#27712 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “This is one of 28 machines I purchased last month. Project machine being sold untested and as is. Playfield is dirty and has some wear. Some plastics have cracks. No burnt out coil...”
2023-07-09
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 481 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
As is - “This is one of 28 project machines I purchased last month. Sold untested and as is. Machine is missing the Backglass which is available thru Shay Pinball. Playfield is dirty but wi...”
2023-07-09
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 282 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
As is - “One of 28 project machines I purchased last month. Low production machine with only 700 units. This is a project or parts machine. Selling untested, as is. Wry nice playfield. Ha...”
2023-07-09
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 305 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#28010 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “This in one of a 28 machines from a large purchase I made in late June. Check out my other ads for what machines are still available. All machines are sold untested and as is. Mac...”
2023-08-14
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 308 times

#28011 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Gottlieb Bronco Archived
As is - “This in one of a 28 machines from a large purchase I made in late June. Check out my other ads for what machines are still available. All machines are sold untested and as is. Mach...”
2023-08-14
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 70 times

#28014 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
1963 Gigi Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice collector quality Gigi pinball in excellent and working condition, set on free play. In some pictures you will notice the later 60's lockdown bar which was on it when I ...”
2023-08-13
Bridgewater Township, NJ
1,250 (OBO)
Viewed: 206 times
Contributed to Pinside

Good friends ad, I have seen this in person, outstanding example of this title and plays great.

#28028 7 months ago

I have a KOD I was planning on bringing to York.

1 week later
#28187 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “This is one of 28 em’s from a June purchase. This is being sold as is. I tossed the head on and the machine resets and plays a full game. Flippers are weak and the ball in play l...”
2023-08-26
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 308 times

#28193 7 months ago

Other - For Sale
“Purchased a lot of machines in June and this cocktail table was in the package. Machine is very clean inside and out. The machine turns on, starts and plays with sound but no monit...”
2023-08-27
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 170 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#28638 5 months ago

Good friend of mine selling this pin. I have played this machines and it plays great.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Olympics fully working with most coils as new. Last owner installed an on and off switch.Backglass is near mint and playfield is very nice as seen. Cabinets repainted but show...”
2024-02-11
Bridgewater Township, NJ
825 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 902 times

2 weeks later
#28830 4 months ago

Other - For Sale
“I haven’t used this in years being I purchased an Escalara hand truck. Still functions well. Belt tracks great for stairs. Strap in good condition. Just a little rust on the toe ...”
2023-11-05
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 91 days
Viewed: 323 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibuypinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=ibuypinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.