IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reconsider59.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18315 3 years ago
Quoted from Killlometer:

Looking for a data east simpsons to buy!

Got a pretty nice one in player's condition in NYC. Some playfield wear, original cooling towers. I know you're a bit far away, but DM me if you're interested in learning more!

2 months later
#18926 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Good thing there’s 1000 ads for pinball flyers on Facebook marketplace making it nearly impossible to find an actual pinball machine for sale.

...I thought it was just the algorithm messing with only me. Thanks for making it clear I'm not the only one!

It's kind of amazing how awful the search function is on FB Marketplace...

10 months later
#22686 2 years ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Anyone selling any early Sterns? Ideally family friendly or space themed. Stars, Galaxy, Meteor etc!

There's a beautiful-looking Lectronamo on Long Island on FB Marketplace... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/573376723759876

1 month later
#23048 2 years ago

My Data East Simpsons is up in the marketplace. Located in Queens, NY.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a players condition Data East Simpsons. It's been played heavily in my basement for 3 years, now it can be played in yours! Cleaned and shopped, flippers rebuilt, warm whi...”
2022-01-15
Jackson Heights, NY
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 764 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23050 2 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

LOVE the DE Simpsons, not just because it was my first pin but because it's a really fun game with great art and call outs....

That's actually WHY I got this game! When I was in high school, my grandfather made a portion of the family home's basement into a game room, and he had a DE Simpsons for a few months until he decided to trade it out for a Comet—he hated the callouts, haha.

I found this one on FB Marketplace in early 2019, when I had just moved into our new home, and had to grab it. It's been fun to have, but it's time to move it along to make room for something else!

6 months later
#24782 1 year ago

Just listed my Goldeneye, available for pickup in Queens.

Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped and working. Came to me in great shape, just dirty as can be. It's cleaned up nicely. Cabinet has some standard fading plus some wear at the flipper buttons, small g...”
2022-09-02
Jackson Heights, NY
3,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 1411 times

#24806 1 year ago

Price drop on Goldeneye for sale in Queens.

Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped and working. Came to me in great shape, just dirty as can be. It's cleaned up nicely. Cabinet has some standard fading plus some wear at the flipper buttons, small g...”
2022-09-02
Jackson Heights, NY
3,300 (Firm)

#24825 1 year ago

Final price drop on Goldeneye. Would like to make some room.

Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
2022-09-02
Jackson Heights, NY
3,300 (Firm)

1 month later
#25104 1 year ago

Still got a Goldeneye available.

Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
2022-09-02
Jackson Heights, NY
3,300 (Firm)

#25155 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sadly I don’t think $3500 games exist anymore. At least not anything DMD or forward.

I've got a nice Goldeneye that's been sitting with no interest for weeks at $3300. Very surprised, but I think the market has softened, a lot. Especially for non-A-list titles.

2 months later
#25777 1 year ago

Posted my Goldeneye again. Home pickup in Queens.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped and functional Sega GOLDENEYE. It came to me dirty as hell, but mostly working; I've cleaned it up, and have dialed in just about everything. Fast and fun. The good...”
2023-09-30
Jackson Heights, NY
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1758 times
Contributed to Pinside

8 months later
#27724 9 months ago

Scam warning. $750 Game of Thrones in NJ on FB Marketplace, seller's name is Kevin Millar.

The price alone is a red flag, but he's asking for $50 deposit. Don't waste your time.

2 months later
#28448 6 months ago

#goldeneye in Queens.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped and functional Sega GOLDENEYE. It came to me dirty as hell, but mostly working; I've cleaned it up, and have dialed in just about everything. Fast and fun. The good...”
2023-09-30
Jackson Heights, NY
3,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#28450 6 months ago

#mr-and-mrs-pac-man in Queens.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Players condition Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man. Plays as it should. The good: - all switches working as they should - new light board - new Weebly MPU - playfield protector installed -...”
2023-09-30
Jackson Heights, NY
900 (OBO)
Viewed: 315 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#28582 6 months ago

Price drop on Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man and Goldeneye in Queens.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Players condition Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man. Plays as it should. The good: - all switches working as they should - new light board - new Weebly MPU - playfield protector installed -...”
2023-09-30
Jackson Heights, NY
900 (OBO)
Viewed: 315 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
2023-09-30
Jackson Heights, NY
3,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reconsider59.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=reconsider59 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.