IMG_3503 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1888 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1889 (resized).jpeg
20240423_202846 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240423_185527284 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8400 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,794 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 316.
#11851 6 months ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Pinball Life has the "switch plates" aka centering tabs that come on some machines to help keep the playfield in a specific position. They're cheap, good add-ons to another for other stuff.
Left: https://www.pinballlife.com/switch-plate-left.html
Right: https://www.pinballlife.com/switch-plate-right.html
If you have design capability and a 3D printer, you can make your own playfield shim. My GZ Prem was similar to Vai's where it needed to be shifted full right to have a clean plunge, even with the shooter lane fix. So I designed and printed this playfield shim that you push in on the left side to hold the playfield in the correct position, before installing the lockdown bar. 100% clean kill for my issue. The files are in my post here and it could easily be modified to have one for each side to keep things centered or set to a specific thickness for positioning of the playfield.
https://www.printables.com/model/558740-stern-godzilla-playfield-wedge-shim-shooter-rattle

Thanks for this! I will print these up tonight.

#11852 6 months ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Thinking about joining this club now that the code is updated. Looks sweet. Probably would have to get rid of either DP or JP pro though…
Wondering if there are any similarities to DP? I played the Bond Premium for a while at the Cleveland Arcade Convention and loved it, but hard to compare when not side by side with the others.
Then there is the fun decision of Pro vs Premium. Looks like main differences are Bond on a stick, VUK lock, and the underwater scene?
Fun times!

We have an Iron Maiden Pro and a James Bond Premium. My wife is a casual and the first time she played Iron Maiden Premium she had no clue it was any different than ours. First time she walked up to “Dr No” straight away she commented on how empty it looked compared to ours.

The premium has five “toys”. Four of those are missing on the Pro and it’s immediately obvious. If you enjoy games like Led Zeppelin Pro, which I do, then a Pro is probably fine. But casuals will notice the difference.

As far as the actual toys, the ball lock makes a difference in play as a quick glance at the number of locked balls makes it easy to change strategies mid play vs having to hit it to remember how many you have locked.

The dragon target on the hood of the the tank is good fun and adds a challenge to Jetpack, especially round 3 when you take control.

But Jet Pack multi ball is the killer feature of the Premium. It’s just a great mode as James Bond “flies” around the playfield. It’s hokie, different, and a perfect for the old school Bond theme. On the pro it’s just another multiball, on the premium it’s a “pinball moment”.

#11853 6 months ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Thinking about joining this club now that the code is updated. Looks sweet. Probably would have to get rid of either DP or JP pro though…
Wondering if there are any similarities to DP? I played the Bond Premium for a while at the Cleveland Arcade Convention and loved it, but hard to compare when not side by side with the others.
Then there is the fun decision of Pro vs Premium. Looks like main differences are Bond on a stick, VUK lock, and the underwater scene?
Fun times!

I went with the pro and it was my first pinball purchase ever. The premium is cool, but figured I could save some funds for another machine or use for the topper. I added the tank mod which is a nice addition and looks great!

#11854 6 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Thanks for this! I will print these up tonight.

You may need to tweak the thickness of the "wedge" portion for your machine. I have a feeling there's a bit of variation cabinet-to-cabinet so it may be too thick (or not thick enough) for your machine. I included the Fusion file along with the STL at Printables so it should be an easy remix or tweak for you. Or you can just use the scaling tool in your slicer since the rest of the part is really just a handle to allow you to remove it. Tweak scaling of one of the axes to give the wedge thickness you need.

#11855 6 months ago
Quoted from Npbassman:

I'm definitely in the Pro camp. Kudos to anyone that has a Premium and enjoys it but for me, I don't miss the wand or the scuba scene. Interestingly enough, initially the physical lock was the only thing on the Premium that I thought I would miss, but I have gotten pretty good at hitting those side ramps off of the autolaunch and I actually prefer it now at the start of B1 MB. Also as Levi pointed out, the Pros are still a heck of a deal out there. I got mine basically NIB for $5700 in the middle of the price craziness and I think I got the bargain of the year because this game is awesome!!

People who sold like that made a mistake but whatever. Nice score!

Quoted from nicoga3000:

The Pro and Premium debate is always divided.
If money were no object, the Premium is good. But value wise, it is a tough sell. The Pro shoots so good and, after playing a Premium again at the local barcade, they feel virtually identical to play. The lock is neat and the Bond on a Wand is fine, but the games shoot so similarly that you won't be disappointed in either choice.
If looks are important, the Pro is the ugliest of the machines. I had to change the translite the day I got it because it's so bad. And the cabinet is not much to look at either.

Pro translite is not good (swapped out) but I don't actually mind the yellow cabinet. I do prefer the premium art but never see it in a line of pins anyway.

I thought the Bond on a wand would do more. Baring any further code enhancements for it, I don't miss it.

#11856 6 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Solved my issue now to figure out what to put in slot to stop PF from shifting.
Never would have thought of this creating an issue with ball launch.

Great news! Took me 6 mos to figure it out lol… it is bizarre for sure

You can put a screw in the slots like another person suggested to keep it from moving or contact stern support and they will ship you special playfield stabilizers that go on left side of the playfield it’s like a rubber piece with one large tack you hammer in…

#11857 6 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

People who sold like that made a mistake but whatever. Nice score!

Pro translite is not good (swapped out) but I don't actually mind the yellow cabinet. I do prefer the premium art but never see it in a line of pins anyway.
I thought the Bond on a wand would do more. Baring any further code enhancements for it, I don't miss it.

I love the yellow. It’s swank AF and fits awesome with my 60’s themed room.

I’m not a huge fan of the translite, but all the replacements have that weird image of a guy that doesn’t look like Bond at all.
IMG_1300 (resized).jpegIMG_1300 (resized).jpeg

#11858 6 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

I’m not a huge fan of the translite, but all the replacements have that weird image of a guy that doesn’t look like Bond at all. [quoted image]

#11859 6 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

I’m not a huge fan of the translite, but all the replacements have that weird image of a guy that doesn’t look like Bond at all.
[quoted image]

Think I’m the only one who likes the translite. It fits the retro looking yellow cabinet. I didn’t think I would like it but do in person. One great thing about it when turned off you can see it clearly, unlike EHOH and JP.

#11860 6 months ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I got tired of waiting for the bond women to show up so I added them through pinball browser. Just 3 second video clips of each replacing the multiplier qualification static images so far.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Fantastic!

#11861 6 months ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Pinball Life has the "switch plates" aka centering tabs that come on some machines to help keep the playfield in a specific position. They're cheap, good add-ons to another for other stuff.
Left: https://www.pinballlife.com/switch-plate-left.html
Right: https://www.pinballlife.com/switch-plate-right.html
If you have design capability and a 3D printer, you can make your own playfield shim. My GZ Prem was similar to Vai's where it needed to be shifted full right to have a clean plunge, even with the shooter lane fix. So I designed and printed this playfield shim that you push in on the left side to hold the playfield in the correct position, before installing the lockdown bar. 100% clean kill for my issue. The files are in my post here and it could easily be modified to have one for each side to keep things centered or set to a specific thickness for positioning of the playfield.
https://www.printables.com/model/558740-stern-godzilla-playfield-wedge-shim-shooter-rattle

Just printed and worked. Thanks. 100 percent perfect when I plunge now.

#11862 6 months ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Think I’m the only one who likes the translite. It fits the retro looking yellow cabinet. I didn’t think I would like it but do in person. One great thing about it when turned off you can see it clearly, unlike EHOH and JP.

Lol nope you're not the only one. I like it a lot too. Looks good with the yellow cabinet art package and red backbox t-molding.

#11863 6 months ago

I added a thin foam piece to the right orbit and no more SDTM!!!! That’s again. It works a treat.

IMG_0144 (resized).jpegIMG_0144 (resized).jpeg
#11864 6 months ago

Had an issue with 1 drop target not going down (just the spring detached) so while i had the glass off i added a second piece of foam to the side above the left eject so it fills the full gap. I did find that the ball would sometimes bounce out from the gap by hitting the top of the factory installed piece and since filling the gap completely it's been significantly better. Not sure if our US bro's got spares in their goody bags but over here there was 2 extra pieces pre cut to the factory installed length. I just needed to trim a couple of MM's off one end for the perfect fit

DSC06394 (resized).JPGDSC06394 (resized).JPGDSC06395 (resized).JPGDSC06395 (resized).JPG

#11865 6 months ago

Some of you thread old timers may remember that my Premium arrived with a "smudged" apron decal. Opened a ticket with Stern back in January. Just received my replacement decal. They sent two just in case. Very nice of them. What's interesting is the alternate right side decals that came with it. I guess the intention is to cover the IC hole if you don't use it or have relocated it to the coin door. First time I'm seeing one of these. Anyone else seen these before?

IMG_2149 (resized).jpegIMG_2149 (resized).jpeg
#11866 6 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Some of you thread old timers may remember that my Premium arrived with a "smudged" apron decal. Opened a ticket with Stern back in January. Just received my replacement decal. They sent two just in case. Very nice of them. What's interesting is the alternate right side decals that came with it. I guess the intention is to cover the IC hole if you don't use it or have relocated it to the coin door. First time I'm seeing one of these. Anyone else seen these before?[quoted image]

Interesting. Is there a cutout for the IC hole or do you have to cut that yourself?

#11867 6 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Interesting. Is there a cutout for the IC hole or do you have to cut that yourself?

The red rectangle is perforated. It just pops out for the IC window. The alternate right triangle does not have a cutout.

#11868 6 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Just printed and worked. Thanks. 100 percent perfect when I plunge now.

Excellent! Very glad to hear it worked well for you.

#11869 6 months ago
Quoted from dvmrunner:

I had the same issue and placed a screw next to the bar to keep it from moving. Has worked for months.

Great idea. Mine is having the same shifting issue. Do you have a photo of how you place the screw in position?

#11870 6 months ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Had an issue with 1 drop target not going down (just the spring detached) so while i had the glass off i added a second piece of foam to the side above the left eject so it fills the full gap. I did find that the ball would sometimes bounce out from the gap by hitting the top of the factory installed piece and since filling the gap completely it's been significantly better. Not sure if our US bro's got spares in their goody bags but over here there was 2 extra pieces pre cut to the factory installed length. I just needed to trim a couple of MM's off one end for the perfect fit
[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine did not come with extra foam. What would you call this material if I wanted to buy some?
This is going to be another situation where we need 2 inches but have to buy 10 feet.

#11871 6 months ago

Maybe your distributor can get you some from Stern

Quoted from Grantman:

Mine did not come with extra foam. What would you call this material if I wanted to buy some?
This is going to be another situation where we need 2 inches but have to buy 10 feet.

#11872 6 months ago

First 50 spots for the scuba kick mod are almost gone. If you want one, you better get on the list. I'm not affiliated with the creators, just excited as I believe this mod will make the game much more enjoyable.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/007-bond-scuba-kick-mod-taking-orders#post-7802735

#11873 6 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I was just having a looksie on the net and i'm pretty sure it's adhesive backed neoprene rubber sheet. The original is not really like that old style soft foam that is semi porous and has a lot of give in, it seems denser than that. I can tell you that the spares are bang on 4mm thick, 60mm long and 26.5mm high, a little bit lower than the original but pretty close. Kinda surprised it wouldn't be in all goody bags to be honest, seems bloody odd it would just be for Oz machines.

#11874 6 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Is one dollar at Michael’s or Alyssa’s. The art supplies store. They literally come in sheets for a dollar. I did the same and it’s an absolute must for that shot.

#11875 6 months ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I did the same and it’s an absolute must for that shot.

YEP!!! It's made a HUGE difference to hitting that shot from the right flipper. I'm not going to say it's 100% cause every now and then it can get a weird bounce off the rubber stop that's up under the plastic but it's gotta be at least 90% of the time it will hit and drop vertically straight down into the scoop

#11876 6 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Everyone: you don't need to buy anything to make a dramatic improvement in the right orbit SDTM problem and the bounce-outs from the left eject. I posted this a couple weeks ago but here it is again:

I made a couple easy modifications that have made a big difference. Here's what I did:

1. On the underside of your lockdown bar there are two rubber strips that span the width of the area where the bar comes in contact with the glass. I cut off a small piece (1") of each. Cut your pieces out from anywhere in the middle of the rubbers, not the corners. You don't want the corners to be metal on glass. Each of the two types of rubber have different thicknesses. You want a 1" cut of each.

2. I put the thicker one just above where the already existing rubber pad is along the side of the left/jetpack scoop (this is above the view glass of the divers). I put that 1" of rubber pad in a horizontal orientation between the existing pad and the very top of the catch area beneath the upper flipper. The two pads are of comparable thickness and are now next to each other, with a small 1 centimeter gap between them. Don't worry about adhesion, the pads still stick.

3. I put the thinner 1" rubber in a vertical orientation (it's just a bump) near the bottom of the right orbit along the side of the villain ramp. This is intended to bounce any ball coming back down the orbit (the ones that don't make it all the way to the pops) to the left flipper instead of SDTM (which, for me, was happening about 30% of the time if I didn't nudge). The rubber bump is small enough that it does not disturb shots going into the orbit from the flipper.

Both of these have worked like a charm. In the 30 or so games since making this adjustment, I hit the left scoop with much better regularity (far fewer bounce-outs) and none of the balls that rolled down the right orbit went SDTM. I also didn't lose any balls during a multiball to the right orbit SDTM. Not having to worry about that right orbit return and hitting more shots to left eject has made the game more enjoyable.

#11877 6 months ago

I just want to give another shout out to the coding team. 0.97 has elevated the game to an entirely new level! It's like I just bought a new game. The shots were always there, but the gameplay is even more addicting and I keep pressing start. As a matter of fact, I was already playing this more than my other two games, including Godzilla (which I just bought!) but now I just immediately gravitate towards 007. I think it's that good and I can't wait to see what's in store next!

#11878 6 months ago
Quoted from Npbassman:I just want to give another shout out to the coding team. 0.97 has elevated the game to an entirely new level! It's like I just bought a new game. The shots were always there, but the gameplay is even more addicting and I keep pressing start. As a matter of fact, I was already playing this more than my other two games, including Godzilla (which I just bought!) but now I just immediately gravitate towards 007. I think it's that good and I can't wait to see what's in store next!

As much as I love my Godzilla, the combination of theme and gameplay pulls me into Bond much more.

I wasn't expecting this at all. I can see selling GZ one day in the next 2 years, Bond is likely in the game room indefinitely.

#11879 6 months ago
Quoted from Npbassman:I just want to give another shout out to the coding team. 0.97 has elevated the game to an entirely new level! It's like I just bought a new game. The shots were always there, but the gameplay is even more addicting and I keep pressing start. As a matter of fact, I was already playing this more than my other two games, including Godzilla (which I just bought!) but now I just immediately gravitate towards 007. I think it's that good and I can't wait to see what's in store next!

Agreed, I’ve been fighting the good fight on FB , getting the word out that the new code has made this a great game (top 10 in my opinion).

I call the neigh-sayers The .88ers because they haven’t played since code iteration .88 and their biggest complaints are, and I’m not making this up, the rocket is too phallic looking, and the right shots are too hard to make.

Everyone I asked who hates the game haven’t played since January or so. Super disappointed in the people in our hobby for trashing something that they haven’t played new code for to make an honest opinion.

I suspect it’s about to gain some traction from those that matter, the pros. The people who love the hobby and want to see it grow overall.

#11880 6 months ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Great idea. Mine is having the same shifting issue. Do you have a photo of how you place the screw in position?

I'll take a pic when I get home from work tonight!

#11881 6 months ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

On the underside of your lockdown bar there are two rubber strips that span the width of the area where the bar comes in contact with the glass. I cut off a small piece (1") of each. Cut your pieces out from anywhere in the middle of the rubbers, not the corners. You don't want the corners to be metal on glass. Each of the two types of rubber have different thicknesses. You want a 1" cut of each.

I wouldn't cut the beer seal off of my lockdown bar. While it is primarily now to keep the glass and lockdown bar from rattling, if someone ever spills on the glass, it's going to be worse than it would be otherwise. Even if you keep all drinks away, accidents happen and beer seal is cheep insurance.

Foam tape is cheep and readily available on amazon or locally at any home improvement or hardware store for less than $10 for a lifetime supply (10 feet)
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Frost-King-3-4-in-x-7-16-in-x-10-ft-Black-High-Density-Rubber-Foam-Weatherstrip-Tape-R734H/100047977
https://www.amazon.com/s

#11882 6 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Interesting, my game came with 2 extras. I cut one in half yesterday and installed right next to the other and my success rate improved a ton.

#11883 6 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I wouldn't cut the beer seal off of my lockdown bar. While it is primarily now to keep the glass and lockdown bar from rattling, if someone ever spills on the glass, it's going to be worse than it would be otherwise. Even if you keep all drinks away, accidents happen and beer seal is cheep insurance.
Foam tape is cheep and readily available on amazon or locally at any home improvement or hardware store for less than $10 for a lifetime supply (10 feet)
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Frost-King-3-4-in-x-7-16-in-x-10-ft-Black-High-Density-Rubber-Foam-Weatherstrip-Tape-R734H/100047977
https://www.amazon.com/s

I ordered the denser neoprene rubber:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BFCTXR73/

Added 6 months ago:

Update: This rubber was too dense/stiff and did not help. I'm going to try another type soon and will post my results.

#11884 6 months ago

I'm considering trading a DP Pro for a Bond Pro. I really liked shooting it an arcade I visited recently. Am I crazy?

#11885 6 months ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

I'm considering trading a DP Pro for a Bond Pro. I really liked shooting it an arcade I visited recently. Am I crazy?

DP is fun, but easy. Bond is fun, and challenging. I know which I prefer at home.

#11886 6 months ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

I have owned both. Kick the DP to the curb you wont regret it.

#11887 6 months ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I ordered the denser neoprene rubber

That's a little thinner at 3mm but it should still be fine. Just as a matter of interest, do you own the Pro or Premium?

#11888 6 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Agreed, I’ve been fighting the good fight on FB , getting the word out that the new code has made this a great game (top 10 in my opinion).
I call the neigh-sayers The .88ers because they haven’t played since code iteration .88 and their biggest complaints are, and I’m not making this up, the rocket is too phallic looking, and the right shots are too hard to make.
Everyone I asked who hates the game haven’t played since January or so. Super disappointed in the people in our hobby for trashing something that they haven’t played new code for to make an honest opinion.
I suspect it’s about to gain some traction from those that matter, the pros. The people who love the hobby and want to see it grow overall.

This happened to me with Munsters. The people trashed that game as well. Then with the new code my LE went from dud to stud overnight and people were willing to pay top dollar lol. If you like the game that's all that matters in my opinion.

#11889 6 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

I don't care that much if people don't like it. Theme is never for everyone and some folks play a game once or twice and close their minds. I can't understand people like that. So many games I didn't like at first that I love now because I gave them multiple chances.

Quoted from Gubbin:

Love both games. If you are done with DP it's a good game to trade in for IMO.

#11890 6 months ago
Quoted from Mancave:

That's a little thinner at 3mm but it should still be fine. Just as a matter of interest, do you own the Pro or Premium?

LE.

#11891 6 months ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

Everyone: you don't need to buy anything to make a dramatic improvement in the right orbit SDTM problem and the bounce-outs from the left eject. I posted this a couple weeks ago but here it is again:
I made a couple easy modifications that have made a big difference. Here's what I did:
1. On the underside of your lockdown bar there are two rubber strips that span the width of the area where the bar comes in contact with the glass. I cut off a small piece (1") of each. Cut your pieces out from anywhere in the middle of the rubbers, not the corners. You don't want the corners to be metal on glass. Each of the two types of rubber have different thicknesses. You want a 1" cut of each.
2. I put the thicker one just above where the already existing rubber pad is along the side of the left/jetpack scoop (this is above the view glass of the divers). I put that 1" of rubber pad in a horizontal orientation between the existing pad and the very top of the catch area beneath the upper flipper. The two pads are of comparable thickness and are now next to each other, with a small 1 centimeter gap between them. Don't worry about adhesion, the pads still stick.
3. I put the thinner 1" rubber in a vertical orientation (it's just a bump) near the bottom of the right orbit along the side of the villain ramp. This is intended to bounce any ball coming back down the orbit (the ones that don't make it all the way to the pops) to the left flipper instead of SDTM (which, for me, was happening about 30% of the time if I didn't nudge). The rubber bump is small enough that it does not disturb shots going into the orbit from the flipper.
Both of these have worked like a charm. In the 30 or so games since making this adjustment, I hit the left scoop with much better regularity (far fewer bounce-outs) and none of the balls that rolled down the right orbit went SDTM. I also didn't lose any balls during a multiball to the right orbit SDTM. Not having to worry about that right orbit return and hitting more shots to left eject has made the game more enjoyable.

Would you post some photos of this? I would like to try it on mine.

#11892 6 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

DP is fun, but easy. Bond is fun, and challenging. I know which I prefer at home.

DP and Bond are cousins, with the Gomez DNA all over it. I can only play DP on location, but I think the above answer is spot on. I prefer my Bond over it.

#11893 6 months ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Would you post some photos of this? I would like to try it on mine.

I’ll be reunited with our machines tomorrow night. Will try to remember to take photos and post here.
The point about beer/fluids possibly flowing into the machine from the glass top is interesting. Guess I wouldn’t recommend an operator cuts out any of the rubber from a bar/arcade location machine.

#11894 6 months ago

For the right orbit, straight down the middle rejection I just used a tiny piece of mylar and that's enough to divert it. I would try that first if you have mylar

#11895 6 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

First 50 spots for the scuba kick mod are almost gone. If you want one, you better get on the list. I'm not affiliated with the creators, just excited as I believe this mod will make the game much more enjoyable.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/007-bond-scuba-kick-mod-taking-orders#post-7802735

Thanks CoolCatPinball !

007 left eject fix mods left. That will take us to our allotment of 50 units and we can start ordering out parts.

Here’s our first review of the mod:

“I had the opportunity to see / play this modification in person and after a few games, all I can say is WOW! The thought, collaboration and engineering that's gone into making this deserves huge kudos. To make a modification that functions 100%, adds flow to the gameplay and looks like it was factory, is simply brilliant work. It doesn't block out the view to any of the left side shots either. I found whilst playing this game that frequently the ball would slip back into the scuba kickout hence delaying the ability to complete modes, but with the ball returning to the left flipper it allows you to continue shooting for the mode shots. IMO this mod adds another level to the gameplay and makes it more enjoyable to play. I'm on the list to buy and I don't even own a 007 ... yet!

And a bad video of our review night, video only captures it in the underwater VUK twice but shows it working in the context of the game:

And thanks to Mancave for the rubber fix. I had tried adhesive felt but that didn’t fix it at all. Frustrating to have a new toy in the game which you want to play with and you can’t get the flippin ball in there! I was backhanding from the left flipper in the end, my right flipper to the back of the raised upper left flipper were failing all of a sudden when I used to have great success with it. Thanks all!

0929BC5F-9CA3-4475-9799-38B319735CCF (resized).jpeg0929BC5F-9CA3-4475-9799-38B319735CCF (resized).jpeg
#11896 6 months ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

It's actually a really good trade if you are getting a little bored with DP. It has a very similar Gomez feel to the shots, but it's a much more challenging game with an absolute tonne of modes and things to do. I sold my DP premium recently and Bond really has filled the gap so nicely - that I don't really miss it.

#11897 6 months ago

Picked up a HUO LE and really enjoying it, for the life of me I can't figure out what is being said at the beginning of Bird One mutiball. Watched the movie clips around that scene and still stumped. Anyone?

#11898 6 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

Picked up a HUO LE and really enjoying it, for the life of me I can't figure out what is being said at the beginning of Bird One mutiball. Watched the movie clips around that scene and still stumped. Anyone?

There is men in the crater, men in the crater. It's from the movie

#11899 6 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

Zere are men in ze crater!

Also, I had to hear this about a hundred times before I understood the first word: "PREMATURE first stage separation!"

#11900 6 months ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:It's actually a really good trade if you are getting a little bored with DP. It has a very similar Gomez feel to the shots, but it's a much more challenging game with an absolute tonne of modes and things to do. I sold my DP premium recently and Bond really has filled the gap so nicely - that I don't really miss it.

I appreciate all the feedback here. I realize the owners club is probably going to sway that way. I haven't owned DP for very long. I didn't expect to blow through it as quickly as I did. With room for only 2 pins I'm wanting to try and trade for something I can spend a lot of time working through.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 55.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Fargo, ND
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 14.95
$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,794 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 316.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/238 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.