Tron -Munsters (resized).jpg
SM (resized).jpg
MM -ATM (resized).jpg
Kiss (resized).jpg
GF and EHOH (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1143 Game release featurette video link (28 minutes long) Posted by ZMeny (1 year ago)

Post #2596 Nice review Posted by delt31 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider visitorq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#631 1 year ago

I'm happy for this theme. I have a feeling this game is going to be loaded to the max! I think we are going to see a game like no other thus far and I am very excited for one!

#674 1 year ago

I know they got Al Pacino to sign off on somethings so we at least have that.

#1225 1 year ago

Godfather looks great but there is no way in HELL I would sell POTC for it.

POTC is still the KING of JJP!

#1239 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

The only ones saying POTC is the king of JJP are the actual owners.

Yeah... That is why it is their highest ranking game on Pinside. Good Point!

#1240 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Agreed. I'm going to put it right next to POTC.

That's my plan too!

#1271 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

??????? [quoted image]

Come on man, I said their as in JJP. Which one of those games is manufactured by JJP in the top 5? Here let me answer for you. NONE!

Try to keep up here.

#1273 1 year ago
Quoted from clarkmu22:

Anyone know which distributor will take credit card without fees?

Only ones that know how to run a proper business.

#2903 1 year ago

I'm all in on a CE!

intro-1662758007 (resized).jpgintro-1662758007 (resized).jpg
#2908 1 year ago

We need a poll on who is getting an LE or a CE.

#3000 1 year ago

Love those Easter Eggs!

#3008 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

How'd that work out for you?

LMFAO!

Did you tattle on me? Teacher said I was bad and now I'm praying my parents don't get a call.

#3010 1 year ago

Cool man. I must have missed that one.

No worries.

#3014 1 year ago
Quoted from Makakka:

This world seems a bit too confusing for you. Find shelter in the CE owners thread. link herr
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godfather-ce-who-us-in

Oh! Very elite but I canceled my order after my feelings got hurt on a Pinball Website.

#3016 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Just pulled the trigger on an LE today. I know this game is stupid expensive but life is short. I just couldn’t resist!
Anyone know if there are official art blades coming? Or are there aftermarket options already? I may go with mirror blades if not.

I don't think JJP has released art blades in the past, have they?

I recommend Pingraffix. I install them on my POTC and so far am very happy with them. I love the fact that they cut the hole for the head bolts, a nice touch.

IMG_9363_20230211_170454 (resized).jpgIMG_9363_20230211_170454 (resized).jpgIMG_9364_20230211_170454 (resized).jpgIMG_9364_20230211_170454 (resized).jpgIMG_9367_20230211_170653 (resized).jpgIMG_9367_20230211_170653 (resized).jpgIMG_9368_20230211_170653 (resized).jpgIMG_9368_20230211_170653 (resized).jpg

#3025 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Do you have any pictures with the lights on?

Those are with the lights on, unless you are talking about the lights in the game??

Pinside_forum_7402150_3245934 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7402150_3245934 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7402150_3245935 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7402150_3245935 (resized).jpg
#3058 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I will never understand why they punish the CE buyers. Every time.

It's a shame they are not the very last ones out the door. It is so much better to wait until all the fixes are put into the game mechanical and/ or otherwise.

#3060 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I was looking to see them with the game lights on and house lights off. If possible. I like the reflection on them.

Right on...

2023-02-11 19.21.19 (resized).jpg2023-02-11 19.21.19 (resized).jpg2023-02-11 19.21.27 (resized).jpg2023-02-11 19.21.27 (resized).jpg2023-02-11 19.21.31 (resized).jpg2023-02-11 19.21.31 (resized).jpg2023-02-11 19.21.43 (resized).jpg2023-02-11 19.21.43 (resized).jpg
#3079 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Early Godfather review

I will trust in this....

#3081 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

I'm very careful about using the word "Review" in my videos. Unless it is indeed a "Review". The "I played it" videos are merely just an 'experience' or 'first impression'. I strongly recommend that my thoughts not discourage those of you excited to play/buy it. I need more time on it. I just didn't feel like I wanted to keep playing. Hearing the game could also help my opinion about it too. I'll be sure to get some time on it at TPF.

I guess Cary gets a pass because of his cereal profile picture. LOL!

#3084 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I’ve never been impressed or drawn into a JJP game within the first 3 or 10 games. I’m probably a little frustrated as I don’t know what’s going on, where the ball is coming from, what my objective is etc. Thats true of every JJP game I’ve owned. They take a little time, a little effort, a little more attention and focus. JJP isn’t for casual games. I understand why people may walk up and put $1 in Pirates and walk away after. It’s only after you’ve spent some time with them that they open up and you really see what’s going on. This is true of good music as well (in my opinion). Most things that have left a lasting impression on me weren’t immediate, they took some time. Every single JJP game has been that way in my experience as well. It’s a relationship worth investing in. I’m confident Godfather will be the same.

It's the same thing with POTC. On the surface it's an ok game but when you really take the time to learn the rules, it's amazing!

#3087 1 year ago

Awesome! I really am looking forward to owning this game!!

#3092 1 year ago
Quoted from Hop721:

This is an uncanny description of my experience with JJP also. I had never played much because a lot of the reasons you mentioned-unsure of what to do, kinda floaty compared to Stern, etc. but then my local pinbar put in a Hobbit a couple of months ago and I started going deep. Really learned to appreciate the variety of shots and the depth of code. The heads up display is a game changer! I love being able to look up and see everything I need to know. And, honestly, they're just beautiful games. That being said, I canceled my pending order for Elvira and ordered an LE. Really looking forward to having my first JJP at home.

I sold my EHOH and bought a CE, I'm right there with you.

I mean honestly, JJP games are just better than Stern in many ways IMO.

The lighting is far superior, the display, the attention to details like the thing that stops the balls from rolling down the pf when you lift it up. It all starts to add up and yeah I get it, they cost more but you sorta get what you pay for. Shaker motor, Invisible Glass etc...

#3113 1 year ago
Quoted from Hop721:

Exactly! People complaining about price but you get hundreds of dollars worth of other stuff you'd have to buy to get a stern up to that level. I wouldn't call it a bargain but it's certainly reasonable

Yeah I agree, all the details add up!

I personally think the quality of JJP games is a lot higher than Stern but I enjoy titles from both companies.

#3116 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

It depends on what "quality" is JJP definitely rules on looks from playfield to mechs.
"Quality" meaning how will it last on location well there is that type of quality as well. Seeing how often they are down on location verse Stern could lead a person to say quality means it has less issues.

I don't have any games on location but I do own both Stern and JJP games. The JJP games just feel much more solid when you step up to them than a Stern. Stern's almost feel like a toy in comparison to me but you may feel differently.

#3117 1 year ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

Why do so many people think this is a GF vs. Foo thread? I want both. Both are great! I got my GF because JJP isn’t making me wait months!! And I hate waiting…

I agree. They are two totally different playing games but I guess most people have to pick one or the other. I am sure they are looking for justification on their decision.

#3121 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I will end up with both, seems like with Foo you have to get the LE ASAP, GF I can wait for it and it is looking the GF CE prices will come down on used ones. And I opened that dumb PF thread and it cost me!!!!!!

Yeah, I think the Foo is what 500 on the LE and GF CE is 1000?

GF CE will sell out but currently there are still a few available. Bang for buck the CE is the much better deal but all an all, it's still another 3K!

ps. Actually it's 1000 on both.

#3220 1 year ago

Are Rad Cals now standard on the LEs?

#3273 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Pretty annoying having two competing Club threads , I don't care which one but I hope the mods sort it out .

They should probably arrest someone for doing so. It's a crime!

#3275 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It happens all the time . I get why people get excited and want to start one , but don't know why it's taking so long to sort it out .

It's a pinball website, take everything with a grain of salt bro.

I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

#3278 1 year ago

Let's be honest. Pinball is a pretty dorky hobby in general and then you get people on here who get all bent out of shape about the dumbest shit. It's like when I created an owners thread for this game and after it got shutdown, someone comments on here as to how it worked out for me? LOL! Like I'm suppose to care? It's flippin' pinball, who cares!? Stuff like that makes me laugh more than anything so I come here for pinball and I stay for the comedy show!

ENJOY!

#3280 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You got 11 years, curious, did you start out this wise?

LOL!

I guess we are not counting the newsgroup days?

#3282 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Correct, but that shouldn't change the answer to the question which you didn't answer.

Yes. Yes I did.

#3283 1 year ago

CE confirmed to be at Texas Pinball Festival.

#3287 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I think JJP are bringing three CE’s and seven LE’s.Now that I see this written it seems unlikely they’ll be that many but it’s what I was told

Ya know I was playing POTC last night and I got a match which reminded me how loud a real knocker is. Imagine 6 of them firing off and on at that show!

#3289 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

On a side note can someone tell me the type of cloth you use to clean invisaglass?I use sprayway from Sam’s.I’m having a brain glitch on cloth

Microfiber

#3293 1 year ago

I use Sprayway, no issues here. Love that stuff!

#3350 1 year ago
Quoted from Svente69:

Can one of you tell me the height of the Godfather CE with topper?

I'm not sure anyone knows yet but I would love to know as well. POTC with the topper will not fit in my basement with drop ceilings but Stern games with toppers do. I am hoping that GF CE is no higher with the topper than a Stern game, otherwise I may have a CE topper that I can't use.

#3353 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Since you have a potc ,if you didn’t, would you pay the price those go for now?
Me, hell no just like you with used sterns that high and I am even worse as I am out on nib sterns too .

I know this question wasn't directed towards me but as a somewhat recent POTC buyer, I would 100% buy one again. It is easily my favorite pinball machine! I was just offered 20K for mine this past weekend and I passed on selling it.

#3354 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

The game on the legs is roughly 73-74" tall. Based on photos, I would estimate the topper adds another 10".

^^^This is solid information. I have confirmed, the topper is 10" tall so figure around 86" total height (roughly).

#3377 1 year ago

Remember when he said this?

Pinside_forum_7420165_3260689 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7420165_3260689 (resized).png
#3380 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

New in box elvira still available at distros. I guess stern outpriced themselves on that debacle.

They won't last. It's a great game but a fan lay out. It plays a bit too easy for my taste. I would love to have kept the one I bought but GF CE had me salivating a bit more.

#3382 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Any concerns with the feedback people have been giving in reference to lack of assets and terrible call outs? Or do you attribute that to just early coding?

I own POTC and the call outs are really good and only from one actor so I wasn't expecting much out of this game. Same things with the assets, at first it was a game killer but after you really dive deep into the game's code, it doesn't even hold much weight IMO.

As far as coding goes, I think they will continue to tweak the game and make it better but I don't think in the end you are going to see something radically different than what is currently being presented.

#3386 1 year ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Elvira has had its day in the sunshine but let's be real here, for not much more you can get a Godfather LE! I have personally never seen the appeal of Stern's Elvira at the asking prices (I'm sure it's good, just not for me).

I think Elvira is a great game with an excellent theme but it has a very cookie cutter layout.

EVERYTHING pinball is $$$!!! Sadly....

#3389 1 year ago

This is old but worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

#3393 1 year ago

Take into consideration leg pitch.

#3412 1 year ago

I'll be shocked if JJP adds more movie content in future updates. Usually they pour everything into the original code and there after the updates are very minor so I will be stunted if future updates add much more than already what we are seeing. Sadly... This is were Stern has the upper hand IMO with a lot of titles because they just keep hammering on that code.

I really hope I am wrong.

#3413 1 year ago

So I am concern (because I have drop ceilings) that the CE topper in not going to fit in my basement. I am hoping that the city landscape can be easily removed from the topper because I do think with it removed, it will fit.

108-godfather (resized).jpg108-godfather (resized).jpg
#3415 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Put a ruler from the top of your Pirates and if you've got 8 inches , I think you'll be ok .
That's how high my Fish tales topper is and that's pretty big .

Understood but I was told the GF CE Topper is 10" directly from JJP which will not fit.

#3418 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

For this topper I think it's worth cutting a hole in your ceiling

I just need to remove a panel but still....

#3420 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

With the game and topper, I'm pretty sure you're going to need 83-84" of clearance from ground to ceiling. Obviously, the overall height will be determined by how high you set the rear legs.

All I know is measuring 10" off POTC, it will not fit.

I currently can not have the LE POTC topper installed, it will not fit but then topper for Stern games do. I had a Stranger Things and the topper fit as well as EHOH.

I guess it is just one of those things, it will either fit or it won't.

#3422 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

The overall height of a Stern game is a few inches shorter than the overall height of a JJP game. I have GnR next to my Godzilla and the top of Godzilla is shorter than GnR.

That is probably where my issue is going to be then. Have games from both manufactures but not next to each other.

#3426 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I know it's hypothetical but how much do you think the toppers could go for ?

They already said it will be exclusive to the CE. $2G+

#3435 1 year ago

Here is a post just for you....

So I am worried about the topper. I wonder if it will "come" attached to the machine or if it will "come in a box"?

I wonder if when "fully erect" and "ontop of the machine", will it be "8 or 10 inches" high?

Maybe I can "jam it up there" but I am going to want to be careful when I "slide it on top" as to not damage it.

Your thoughts?

#3439 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If the cityscape is removable, that should give you about 2" of clearance back.

Yeah. I am really hoping that is the case. I mean maybe it just screws on and off there??

Fingers crossed on this one!

#3454 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Hogbog is pretty thoughtful with his design so hopefully he thought of making that cityscape on the topper removable for situations like yours. It's not that uncommon.

That would be amazing!

#3456 1 year ago
Quoted from Hop721:

I canceled my Elvira and went Godfather after playing a lot of JJP games in the 2 goddamn years I waited for Elvira. At 10.5k for EHOH and 12 for GF with Invisiglass and a shaker it was a no brainer. If Stern had honored their $7800 price for when I placed my EHOH order? Also no brainer-I wouldn't be on this thread right now lol. That BS and really going deep on Hobbit and POTC in the meantime totally changed my mind. I'm really looking forward to having this game at home. Looks like my LE should arrive in less than a week!

I basically did the same. I sold my EHOH NIB with the topper and ordered a CE. GF just has me way more excited then anything Stern. JJP just oozes WOW and EXCITEMENT! I don't get that from Stern these days plus their customer service is horrible!

#3463 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Honestly, if I can't figure out how to start a mode/job based on video, I'm going to be out. Even pirates is more intuitive. Heck, AIQ is more intuitive.

Man... I love the rules of POTC. I have had the game for months and I am still figuring out things on it! Hoping for the same with GF.

#3466 1 year ago

Did you buy a LE as a place holder until you can get a CE?

#3529 1 year ago

I love the Shaker motor in POTC and TS4, more Shaker!

#3536 1 year ago

PINBALL MACHINE AND REDEMPTION SYSTEM
Publication number: 20130113161
Abstract: In one embodiment there is provided a pinball game comprising a play field having a plurality of different achievable objects, a plurality of different reward cards, each reward card associated with one of the achievable objects and capable of being dispensed by a card dispenser in response to the achieving of its associated achievable object, and wherein at least one reward card is dispensed by the card dispenser during or after game play upon at least one of the achievable objects being achieved, and wherein a different reward card is dispensed depending on the achievable object that is achieved. In one embodiment, a networked redemption system is associated with the game and the game further enables connectivity with social media and/or other publishing avenues for communicating information about the player and/or game play.
Type: Application
Filed: November 8, 2012
Publication date: May 9, 2013
Applicant: JERSEY JACK PINBALL, INC.
Inventor: Jack Guarnieri

#3553 1 year ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

No chance in hell, two reasons...Pirates is a GREAT shooter & ...RARE
.......................................PERIOD!

I'll have both next to each other, don't care but hey... I hope GF kills it and all JJP has to do is support the game with software updates. That's it! The rest is all there. If JJP supports the game with code updates by adding more and more to it. It will be a major success!

#3559 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Watched the Seminar… is Jersey Jack ok?
Didn’t appear his usual self.
What’s the new code like I wonder.
Should be great with the new quotes and footage.

I thought the same thing. He was shaking a lot and his voice was not the best either.

#3562 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Hopefully he's ok , because he's going to be here this weekend .

I agree. Best wishes to him. I usually see him at the Allentown show near me which is just around the corner as well.

Speaking of POTC. That triple spinning disc would have been amazing. The one that is currently in the game right now is a lot of fun. It can really whip the ball in some pretty chaotic directions at times!

#3569 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbolls:

What is the likelihood that there is a distributor with a CE still available?

I believe there are some in the for sale section here on Pinside no?

Looks like only one left!

#3574 1 year ago
Quoted from Svente69:

The CE has not been available in Europe for a long time….

JJP sold out sometime ago but that only meant that all machines were allocated.

#3587 1 year ago

The CEs will sell out, it's only a matter of time and then the people will be saying... I should have bought a CE when they were 15K and now they are 20+.

#3590 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Looking forward to seeing how this ages. You got a 50 percent chance of being right.

We should probably ask Kaneda if we want a solid answer on the matter.

#3612 1 year ago

Well see who's laughing in a year or two. Remember this and hit me back then...

#3613 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yep, my Rush topper is on order.

Selling my Rush before the topper came out and all the accessories was one of the best pinball moves for me to date!

#3618 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

LOL, I see your logic. How did you fare in that sale?

Yeah. It's like if I would have kept it I would have been involved in the Rush accessions cash grab. So now that it is gone, I no longer have to worry about it!

Rush was a somewhat difficult sell. I didn't have people knocking down my door to buy it, that's for sure. I honestly think it's a good game but collectors seem to over look it or just don't care about it. I am guessing the theme has a big roll in it. For me... The game made me become more of a fan of the band because I really didn't know much about them when I bought the pin. In the end, it just did not have that lasting appeal for me like the other two games that I own. Rush is one of those games that the shots can feel so good when you make them and so bad when you don't. A miss to the time machine and a hit to the ramp to it made me feel like I was running the ball into a brick wall.

#3712 1 year ago
Quoted from raisindot:

Does GF come with a headphone jack built in? I'm in line to get an LE at some point and I'd love it if I didn't have to add a Pinnovators to it to play silently.

Yes and Bluetooth I believe are standard.

#3729 1 year ago

I am so happy I sold my Rush before the cash grab accessories hit the market.

#3732 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Why? Where you going to be forced at gunpoint to buy them?

Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

They'll still sell it to you, even if you don't have the game. Just a fair warning in case you need to hide your credit card from yourself.

When they lock features out of the game that can only be unlocked by adding an accessory to a game, I call BS.

I sold the game, I'm happy I did. I am happy I did not buy the topper or anything else that recently came out before I sold it. I am not telling you how to spend your money but I am telling you how I spent mine. You don't care? Either do I!

#3763 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Did you read my post? Any genuine content is good. I'm not knocking them for that.
Stern absolutely botched the JP license. It does not belong in the top 5. Anything in the Top 10 should be the total package. Don't get me started on the manipulated Pinside ratings. It's a clown show.

I agree. JP is not a top 10 game IMO either.

#3766 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

But Elwin did it.

Yeah. He did Bond 60th too. lol

#3851 1 year ago

I played Godfather over the weekend and honestly wasn't blown away by it. I think it's going to be one of those games that overtime (espically in a home environment) will grow on you. It's not the type of game you walk up to an automatically know each and every shot, it's far more deeper than that.

So on the surface, it's ok, over time and understanding the rules a lot better...

#3856 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

Question from a maybe buyer who still can't find one nearby to play it himself. Is GF still a multiball orgy like GnR or did they tone it down ?

It's not as bad. The game plays like no other JJP title to date to be honest.

#3861 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There's a LOT going on. I had my daughter calling shots from the screen the other night and it helped me understand what I needed to do quite a bit. In that regard, I think the game is hurt by not having a small sub-screen like jjPotC or GnR for that. It's just not possible to look up and decode what part of the jigsaw puzzle of information I need to look at for the information I need when I'm being shot at from all directions in the game. A line-of-sight mini screen clearly summarizing current shot goals would have helped.

Yeah, I can certainly understand what you are saying.

I just think a lot of people don't give and honest opinion when they own something because they already own it, I'm not like that. The game looks to be very deep when it comes to game play but it is going to take sometime for me to fully enjoy it. Played this and Foo Fighters for the first time on the same day and hands down FF was the better shooting game. I do think in the long run, GF will be much better but just walking up to both of them... FF is the much more accessible game. I don't think novice pinball players are going to enjoy GF, it's going to take someone who is into a much deeper rule set to understand and appreciate it.

When I first bought POTC I didn't fully understand it and I was more concerned about the modes being all the same but when you really dive deep into the code, this becomes far less of a factor. I feel I will find myself in the same headspace once I own GF in my home but that's not going to stop me from buying FF either.

#3864 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It would help if JJP actually finished Pirates, too. Ridiculous it's still twisting in the wind.

I don't think they will at this point because of hard drive space.

#3867 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Huh? The image is only 4.4gigs. I'm sure there's plenty of space on the Pirates SSD.

FACT

The last Beta update was pulled due to the hard drive running out of space.

#3871 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How small is the SSD in Pirates, then? Running out of space with a 4.4 gig image seems crazy.
But even with that, I'm sure jjPotC owners would not be against buying a ~250gig (or even 500gig) SSD for a complete game. They're dirt cheap at $20-$40 these days.

Unsure, I haven't look into it but the code was pulled because when it was installing the file, the hard drive was running out of space which left the update not fully installed. As a result the game would not boot and the original code had to be installed and then the original Beta once again. JJP has since removed the latest Beta as a result pushing it back to the prior version.

Look... I get it. I would update my hard drive for a finished product but it's not as easy as you think to do it. Sure replacing the hard drive psychically is easy but loading the code I don't believe is. Keep in mind that POTC is several years old now and SSD HDs were not as big or as cheap as they are today. Also the code has to be download, decompressed and then installed on the drive as well which all takes up space.

It is, what it is.

#3884 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

PinMonk is right. My dialed In SSD died. Put in a new one. Did a full install. Good to go. Settings, adjustments, audits, were all gone. Easy to reinstall any adjustments or settings you want.
LTG : )

It is what it is. I thought you had to hook up a keyboard and shit to do it... "shrug"

Either way if JJP was smart, they would finish the code and install it themselves on a hard drive as a replace for customers who don't want to put in any effort.

#3891 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Have you tried the people in the ad below .
Zach on the Pinball show podcast said something like , they're gone , you can't find any .
Apparently going forward , if you don't pay $10 a month to his patreon , you're a tight ass , so I'm not sure if I'll be listening anymore
[quoted image]

If Zach said it, it must be true but we should double check with Kaneda just to be safe.

#3902 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Zach also said , the ce's flew off the shelves and the le's not so much .
The CE's sold out in a day or two down here .
I thought if you're going to spend that much money , you might as well spend the extra and get the CE .
There's a lot of hype with Foo Fighters and Pulp Fiction at the moment but I think the uniqueness of The Godfather will keep it holding it's value years down the road .

Bang for Buck the CE is the better choice IMO. Either way, it's a lot of $$$.

#3912 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I would have gone with the CE, but I just couldn’t get down on the gold. The black on the LE looks so damn good.

I have a have a feeling that once that topper is in action, the game could be hot pink for all I care. With that said, I like the overall look of the CE but to each their own.

#3920 1 year ago

I agree about the cab art on the LE. I don't know what JJP did but those decals are super nice! The gloss and quality is A+, I can only imagine how the Rad Cals will look on the CE!!

#3937 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Considering trading my Godzilla LE for a Godfather CE. Is this a fair trade and is GF CE as good of a game or is this a dumb move?
Godzilla is a lot of fun, but I've never been a huge Zilla fan and have had my fill of the game. Have seen everything, but King of Monsters which I watched on YouTube. Time to trade for something different.

I wouldn't do it, Godzilla is currently the better game but it sounds like you already have your mind made up.

#3939 1 year ago

If only I had bought a Godzilla LE, I would never part ways with it but now I am not willing to pay what it currently sellls for so my Premium is just fine.

It's a remarkable game that brings me much joy when I play it.

#3941 1 year ago

Godzilla is a incredible IMO.

It's the complete package and it checks all the right boxes. The LE will only increase in value over time, espically once they stop producing the game.

#3947 1 year ago

Flow. Flow. Flow. If you want flow buy a Deadpool or Foo Fighters, skip right over Godfather and Godzilla if that is your thing.

#3952 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Fair points and I'm certainly not expecting Godfather to be AFM, Alien or ACDC. Foo Fighters LE is also a game I'd consider trading the Zilla LE for. Decisions...

I think I am going to buy a Premium of Foo Fighters.

#3955 1 year ago
Quoted from dts:

The Pro is great, you can see the captive ball and follow the path in the upper left better, not losing any flow or other key elements, and a lot less expensive. Might grab one later. I cancelled FFLE and bought GFCE instead after playing both. Love the flow games, and own a few currently, but they do start to feel alike after a while.

I played the Pro which is why I want to buy the Premium.

#3957 1 year ago
Quoted from dts:

More to play with, and it can slow the game down, which is good.

I just make it a rule to never buy pros as the premium is what the designer truly had in mind when making the game. I also don't mind stop and go games.

#3959 1 year ago

I enjoy all types of game play when it comes to pinball and try to keep things mixed up in my collection to enjoy both types of game play.

#3961 1 year ago

For me....

Godzilla
Iron Maiden
Jurassic Park
Avengers

I honestly don't even like JP or AIQ.

#3968 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I don't have my (nor have I played) Godfather yet, but I hope it will be my favorite Eric Meunier designed game.
Pirates (still one of my favorite pinball games in general) has set the bar pretty high so far. GnR not so much and is now gone as a result.

After playing GF on location I still feel that POTC is the better game but this could change in time once I have it at home.

I plan on putting GF next to POTC and FF next to GZ. No complaints here other than my wallet.

#3972 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's Toy Story 4 doing there?

Hey now, that just had a code update.

#3974 1 year ago

Kevin is a NOFX fan. LOL!

#3978 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I guess it's a palindrome of god, which that update didn't reverse. Pretty sure TS4 is the saddest JJP post-release code support.
Fortunately, Godfather is picking up the slack, gathering hearts and minds across all of Christendom. Hogbog to the rescue.

I actually like TS4... It's just kinda odd with JJP. I mean with Stern they put out an incomplete game but then they keep adding to it which gives you the illusion that they are supporting it. With JJP, the game is 90% complete on release which gives you the opposite effect wehen code updates only fix bugs.

Bad? Good? IDK...

#4011 1 year ago

Hell I played the LE and wasn't bat shit crazy about but even I not dumb enough to cancel my CE!

I'm fairly certain it will sell for more than it was new in good time and until then, I will enjoy playing a great game.

#4017 1 year ago

I like the Big Mike better but yeah, I wish he had a cigar too.

#4020 1 year ago

I just think the Big Mike overall is cooler looking and more cartooney. If he was chomping on a cigar, he would be perfect!

#4034 1 year ago

That's HOT SHIT right there!

#4051 1 year ago

I played GF again over this past weekend and look forward to getting my CE. With that said, the big sling shot on the left hand side is kinda lame.

#4067 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

CE all the way. Any guess on when they will start making them?

The longer the wait, the better IMO.

#4074 1 year ago

I was told May/ June for CE's but honestly, the more they build the better before they get to ours. Fixes or problems in production, they should be adjusted prior to our builds. This could include software updates but more impotently psychical updates in production.

#4077 1 year ago

Yeah. That thing looks incredible!

#4083 1 year ago

Does anyone think the GF CE will come with a printed manual? Did they do that with TS CE?

#4091 1 year ago

A PDF manual is fine with me, hell with my Stern games I never even remove the manual from the cabinet.

It would be nice to have but then again, if it was wrapped I would probably never even open it.

#4119 1 year ago

If by any chance some here has a POTC manual and would like to sell it, message me.

Thx

#4147 12 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Maybe they’re not done with code yet?It is a new game.

My guess is the game is 95% complete and we will see little to no added changes in the game other than bug fixes.

#4149 12 months ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I hope you’re wrong. If they added ask those audio clips why not do the same with the video?

Excellent ideas and I wish they could be implemented for sure.

I hope I am wrong as well but typically this isn't the case with JJP games and if it is POTC, we may never get a complete game.

It goes from one extreme to the other!

#4152 12 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

But I had a DI and Wonka for quite awhile and they unleashed huge code updates when I thought game was complete.

Cool. Maybe there is hope after all?

#4154 12 months ago

Yeah. My bet is no major code updates but I really hope I am wrong!

#4169 12 months ago
Quoted from splitcms:

I wonder if CE models will hit the line this month

The longer the better.

#4179 11 months ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I’m surprised this thread is so quiet! People just enjoying the godfather?

I agree.

The Foo Fighter thread is like nonstop.

Now had this been the thread that I start, it would have been much better than this one. lol

How that work out for ya? LMAO!

#4182 11 months ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I haven’t tuned into the FF thread whilst I can listen to their music I kind of grates on me after a while… And I played GF and enjoyed it. So really waiting on more to come out and some to land in Australia

FF is a great game! Tons of flow but completely different than GF all around.

Music is so, so.

#4185 11 months ago

I think music pins in general just get old for me after a while but I do regret getting rid of my Iron Maiden.

#4192 11 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Today so far the Foo Fighters thread has had 11 posts and The Godfather has had 16 and the day before Foo Fighters only had 1 post but just before the day was up , it got to 8
Not that any of that means anything but they both seem popular .

LOL! ...and how many of those posts in the FF thread are they talking about GF?

#4198 11 months ago

If you have played Godfather and you have not rated it yet, please do so.

Pinside rating

This game has received 26 approved Pinsider ratings. 24 more approved ratings are needed to get a rating and for it to be eligible for the Pinside Pinball Top 100 ranking.

vote (resized).jpgvote (resized).jpg
#4233 11 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

I am pretty sure we all saw this when it came out... but after watching it a month later and being a bit more familiar with the game, I think it is pretty accurate and worthy of another view. For all the CE owners waiting this is a great preview...

Watching those guys at all is a very hard pill to shallow.

#4241 11 months ago

I love how EVERYONE mentions multiballs with this game. lol

POTC is a phenomenal game and it is super multiball heavy! Who gives a shit!

#4247 11 months ago

POTC had to grow on me after I first played it but now that I own it and pretty much so understand the complete rule set, the game is incredible! Trying to get all 6 mulitball modes going at the same time just does not happen, you need to make it happen and it's not super easy to do!

The fact that GF has stackable modes and multiballs doesn't bother me because honestly, that is one of the reasons that makes POTC so good!

#4250 11 months ago
Quoted from JJDK:

I owe JJP an apology. I am a newbie at best and the issue was a minor switch adjustment. Godfather issue has been resolved. I get a little worked up when I don’t know how to troubleshoot or repair the game and need to breathe. Thank you Steve, I remember you from years ago when you came out to the house and I tried to get you to sell me your MM. A special call out to Ken Holland. Patient, kind, and wonderful to work with. Can’t say enough about his support.
For all the naysayers out there, the game is fun and I do like it. This experience has taught me a lot but I am not going into pinball repair. Lol

JJP's tech support has been great the couple of times I have called. It's so nice to dial a number and have someone pick up that is helpful as well as knowledgeable.

#4281 11 months ago
2023-05-06 12.07.43 (resized).jpg2023-05-06 12.07.43 (resized).jpg2023-05-06 12.07.47 (resized).jpg2023-05-06 12.07.47 (resized).jpg
#4283 11 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

At first glance I thought that was a poo

It can be whatever you want it to be. I just saw it at a show over the weekend and thought it was interesting. I personally would not buy it because I am getting the CE but a few others here maybe interested to see what is out there.

#4285 11 months ago

Has anyone noticed any wear spots on their game so far? Any concern for any pf protectors?

#4295 11 months ago

I think the CE will increase in value but if they say they are going to run 5000 LEs, they will run them. I mean they may only run half of them now and half later but they are still pumping out GNR, yes?

#4299 11 months ago

How many PoTC LEs did they say they would run?

I don't know, you tell me?

It really doesn't matter though, the company is different today than it was then...

#4301 11 months ago

My understanding is that they will say a game is limited to 5,000. But that in no way obligates them to make 5,000. If sales dry up, it's highly unlikely they will continue cranking out games.
We interviewed Keith on our podcast a few years ago. He said sales dried up for PoTC and they had to make a decision if they should order more parts to make more PoTC games. They didn't, because demand wasn't there at the time. They then moved on to other games.
Now, they do re-run games. Look at WoZ. But there's never a guarantee that will happen (look at PoTC). My point is, 5,000 is their stated limit, but not an obligation.

Ok. So how many POTC LE's did they make, less than what Pinside is saying they did?

#4303 11 months ago
Quoted from dts:

Having owned a few Pirates, as well as GnR, I basically agree. I came to peace with using multiball to advance through modes on the first two, but am not sure on Godfather whether I would like it again. So at this point, I've hit the pause button until I can spend more time on the game to decide whether to buy one. It is gorgeous and the shots are fun from the limited time I had on one.

Jack told me 650 LEs, 150 Standards, and 200 CEs years ago. He wanted to do a larger run, but they just didn't sell.

I'm pretty sure that is public information and what is shown here on this site.

#4325 11 months ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Looks like prices are already starting to slip. Might have to grab one soon
[quoted image]

lol Who in the fuck is going to pay full price for something used that they can buy new for the same price?

#4331 11 months ago

I have zero idea, other than I'm confident it was less than 5,000.

Obviously

#4334 11 months ago
Quoted from precisionk:

I am a buyer once these start getting to 10k or below for used.

What about $10,001, still gonna pass?

#4349 11 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

You could always get some shorter legs
[quoted image]

LOL!

#4358 11 months ago

We still need 17 more ratings to get this game factored into the top 100!

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/jjp-godfather-le/ratings

#4370 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sorry. Just trying to help. Won't make that mistake again.
Lloyd

That's right! You just sit there at that keyboard of yours and stay quiet.

#4382 11 months ago

I'm hoping CE's don't hit till end of June or later.

#4386 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

I hope yours doesn't.
I hope mine is a heck of a lot sooner.

Thanks!

I honestly want the highest number possible.

#4438 11 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Some Godfather CE preorder customers are upset about having to wait for their games while LE's are made but I think that's also a huge benefit as it reduces the risk of quality issues.

10000000000000%! That is what I keep telling people but they are like, I want my game and I want it now!

#4454 11 months ago

Owning both Stern and JJP games I will say that the overall attention to detail in a JJP game far outweighs that of a Stern.

#4464 11 months ago

It's nice to see the glitter goes beyond the stained glass window.

#4473 11 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

One thing that can add value to games and have a direct impact on resale prices is code support and Stern has been crushing it in that department while JJP has pretty much gone MIA with releasing substantial code updates. Pirates still hasn't received it's super wizard mode update after years and it's been around 18 months since GNR last received a public code update. I'm not sure what happened to code support at JJP but it's bothered me enough to make my next NIB purchase a Godzilla premium (arriving next month).

Support comes in all forms. JJP customer service is light years ahead of Stern!

#4479 11 months ago

Stern and JJP just handle their releases differently.

Stern will put out an incomplete game and then add to it to make it seem like they are supporting it.

JJP releases a complete game and then just updates it with fixes.

It's all an illusion but in the end, you basically are getting the same thing.

#4481 11 months ago

CE Footage Coming At Ya!

#4487 11 months ago

!!!ATTENTION ALL CE BUYERS!!!

I just got official word directly from JJP that production has started today on CEs of Godfather!

Playfields are in and are being worked on as I type this!

hero-image-the-godfather-gettyimages-159837887 (resized).jpghero-image-the-godfather-gettyimages-159837887 (resized).jpg
#4490 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

The holiday may slow things a bit. But maybe by the end of next week some may be ready to go out ?

I was told that the first couple are gone over with a fine tooth comb before production goes into full swing but they are hammering away on pf's today!

I also wasn't aware and some of you may or may not know this that JJP has done away with Ethernet Cables and are now using a USB C method to connect everything together.

#4502 11 months ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

They were having a hard time sourcing parts for ethernet. I hope the USBC ports they're using have an extra locking pin to hold them in place.

They do not from what I was told but they can all be directly plugged into the back box to trouble shoot.

#4522 11 months ago

A guy had a few of these printed up, they look like they turned out really nice.

349349591_9252018018204645_6980164560946497623_n (resized).jpg349349591_9252018018204645_6980164560946497623_n (resized).jpg349183298_1384354915742762_1288746611050185128_n (resized).jpg349183298_1384354915742762_1288746611050185128_n (resized).jpg349716345_853499333020983_7919594813308462431_n (resized).jpg349716345_853499333020983_7919594813308462431_n (resized).jpg
#4569 11 months ago

8 more reviews to go!

Pinside rating

This game has received 42 approved Pinsider ratings. 8 more approved ratings are needed to get a rating and for it to be eligible for the Pinside Pinball Top 100 ranking.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/jjp-godfather-le/ratings

#4579 11 months ago

Some more GF CE video, skip to the end.

#4583 11 months ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Thank you for posting VisitorQ.
I see that Jersey Jack himself was there, probably delivering those two beautiful Limited and Collector’s Editions. I know that many of you are not topper fans but for topper fans just like me this is a game way beyond a dream theme fellas… man that topper in action it’s amazing!

It certainly does make the new Godzilla topper look even less appealing than it already does.

#4592 11 months ago

I really don't care what CE number I get to be honest.

#4594 11 months ago

We need just 4 more people to rate GF for it to be factored into the top 100.

#4596 11 months ago

JJP just posted, GF CE is officially on the line!

#4609 11 months ago

Apparently, Ron and Bruce are not fans of The Godfather (start 22:43):
https://www.slamtiltpodcast.com/2023/05/29/episode-207-leave-the-lights-on/

Never heard of them.

#4618 10 months ago

We are two a way.

This game has received 48 approved Pinsider ratings. 2 more approved ratings are needed to get a rating and for it to be eligible for the Pinside Pinball Top 100 ranking.

#4619 10 months ago

Apparently, you don't listen to pinball podcasts then.

Only good ones.

#4623 10 months ago

Line them up!

351485985_952041452612507_3768720424849829889_n (resized).jpg351485985_952041452612507_3768720424849829889_n (resized).jpg
#4628 10 months ago

LMFAO!

Dude. Honestly. 80% of the people that do those podcasts are cringey as hell.

#4634 10 months ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Are they going to ship with the topper mounted this time? or that’s just checking them before packing them?…

Good question. I just saw a TS4 CE that had the topper in a separate box.

#4635 10 months ago

Alright guys and gals!

Top 100 ranking

This game has received its 50th rating this week. It will be included in next weeks Pinside Pinball Top 100 calculation!

#4637 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

No, but the box is "built effin strong with a margin for safety" per EM[quoted image]

So much for "DO NOT STACK". LOL!

#4641 10 months ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

When I look at the public rating comments, this is more likely to be an entry around 50th place.

It will be much higher than that I think but will see when it updates (tomorrow?).

#4646 10 months ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Godfather LE not selling - possibly priced to high lol

You get what you pay for. Quality wise, JJP makes a better product than Stern.

#4654 10 months ago

+1
FOR F**K SAKES! If Nick Lane likes it, I will like it! Well ... except for that GTF game that he has so lovingly embraced.
Thanks for your sincere input NickBuffaloPinball - looking forward to my Godfather even more now!

I'll wait for official word from Kaneda or Zach. lol

#4657 10 months ago

I honestly don't think we are going to see much of a change with support for GF sadly.

#4672 10 months ago
Quoted from MagicJack:

Does anyone ever heard of art blades being made for the LE ? Checked everywhere to no avail.

I think JJP will make them in time, I mean they just release them for TS4 soooooooooo.....

#4676 10 months ago

Godfather coming in HOT at #40. lol

#4693 10 months ago

This is the first I am hearing this, that the game will come with both figures. Although that would be really cool, I would be shocked if that is the case.

#4695 10 months ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Eric hints at getting both all the way back to the original video featurette!
I’ve always expected to get both since then.

Yeah. Hope so, that would be awesome!

#4698 10 months ago
Quoted from Willybillwill:

Sorry guys for the delayed response. Here's the screenshot from their Facebook page, it's under this post where they replied to someone's comment. Stoked when I saw this, cause I like them both as well![quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!

#4700 10 months ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

on the flipnout pinball stream, it is indicated on the video the code 1.05 .... any information on this code? is this the beta version?

I was told there is a Beta code out for GF.

#4711 10 months ago

GF is heading in the right direction jumping up to the 33rd spot this morning. I have a feeling it will continue to move in the same direction once people start getting their CEs. I know the ratings don't determine a clear winner when it comes to what you like or what you don't but I still want to see the game do well in the polls.

#4713 10 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

The theme is holding people back on this pin , if it was Goodfellas or Scarface it would be doing a lot better .
People don't realise it's a Mafia pin with Godfather call-outs and some video clips over-the-top .

I was excited about the theme when I heard about it but I wish it was more adult oriented than it is. Does the game even have an adult setting?

#4718 10 months ago
Quoted from WillM:

It does and I've been using that option since day-1. First thing that comes to mind is a call-out that I think is perfect, but hate to hear it since it's based on skill:
Miss the Hideout shot in Turnpike challenge mode and you'll hear, "You missed it. Now we're in f*cking Jersey."
Others have pointed out the more violent & graphic video clips as well. It's definitely a grown-up themed pin.
The options are found within the game settings preferences. Personally I've turned off the bad guy comments, which still allows the aforementioned call-outs.

Oh cool. Good to know. I didn't know it said the "F" word.

#4719 10 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I would argue that it stops being a "generic mafia pin" as soon as you turn off the fight speech and fight graphics.
At that point everything you're left with oozes with theme integration.
I do agree that Goodfellas would have been a more energizing theme, but after playing the game (a lot) and re-watching the movie I can say they represented the theme they chose extremely well.

I've never watched the movies myself but I know a bit about them since it's so popular of a film. At some point, I would like to at least watch the first two but I think that's like 6 hours of down time... I heard they are rather lengthy.

It is nice that the pin gives you options to make it your own.

#4721 10 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

Yeah they aren't action movies for sure and you're looking at 3 hours for the first one. The story and the acting are great but it is an "investment" on the viewer's end to follow the story and pay attention to what is happening. I plan to re-watch once I am asked for payment. I want to be familiar with the callouts once I get my game.

Yeah. I just need to get the time myself but I would like to watch them as well. Action or not, I'm sure they are enjoyable.

#4731 10 months ago

I know Melissa and Chris personally as I live 20 mins from where they live as well as their business. If I get down there this weekend I will ask her if she has any available information to share.

#4736 10 months ago

Hot off the press from JJP.

The Godfather Collector's Editions continue to ship internationally with the domestic games shipping in July!

355157534_800360741559914_5181774301284217171_n (resized).jpg355157534_800360741559914_5181774301284217171_n (resized).jpg
#4739 10 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Any inside information on how many were built for international market?

I have not seen anything on that yet.

#4746 10 months ago

I was told today that my CE should be here next week... I guess will see.

#4749 10 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Heads up for anyone in Australia .
I paid for my game today with a debit card and got charged $445.25 extra .
I'm going to have to try to put a stop on it .
It would have been good if it was mentioned before I paid .

Is that because of money conversion or something?

#4765 10 months ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I agree. I almost don't want it anymore. Been too long. I should have gotten the LE to get in on the action sooner.

Sell your spot, someone will buy it.

1 week later
#4809 9 months ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

What do you guys think of this for a possible game topper, or just to have stand alone as a compliment to the game? These are my prototypes, they measure 12-1/2" in height. One is hand painted life like, the other sprayed in gold/copper finish. They would be made to order, thoughts and feedback please.
[quoted image][quoted image]

My unpopular opinion (I'm sure) is save your money. I would never in a million years stick that unsightly piece of crap onto of my game!

I wish people would stop junking up their games, it just cheapens the look of them BUT! It's yours to make your own in the end. If you like it, go for it!

#4813 9 months ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Thanks for your comments, good bad or indifferent, it's all good as that's the only way to gage whether something is worth the effort.

I think if you like something or enjoy it, you shouldn't really care what others think in the grand scheme of things.

If you like it as a topper, leave it and if not put it some place else.

However... Not my cup of tea personally.

#4815 9 months ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Arent you worried about licensing laws?

Ooooohhhhh. This is something he is making, I missed that part.

lol I guess I was a bit critical in my comments. whoops. my bad.

However that does bring up a valid point but I doubt the demand will be high enough to draw any unwanted attention.

That is pretty impressive that he made this, I will give him that!

#4841 9 months ago

Stern drops a Foo Fighters code last night, today they announced Venom and we get this?

ugh

#4844 9 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

To be fair, the FF code drop last night was pretty lame. Just a few bug fixes that I didn't even want to spend the time to update mine. There really hasn't been a significant update to FF with new modes for a bit. I am waiting because I have been through the whole game and what it offers. Need that final wizard mode and whatever else may be coming.

I'd still tale ANY code update over this.

#4858 9 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Have to agree. It does seem like the JJP code department could use some resource love.

I think Stern has way more people working for them who code games than JJP does.

#4897 9 months ago

Nice! Thanks for sharing those pix. It won't be long now for us here in the USA!

"Enter stage left! Domestic orders for The Godfather Collector's Edition begin shipping this week."

359817392_817037066558948_5578744532884064037_n (resized).jpg359817392_817037066558948_5578744532884064037_n (resized).jpg
#4909 9 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Anyone going to put in gold balls ?
[quoted image]

I have those in my Hobbit and honestly they aren't that noticeable for the price.

#4925 9 months ago

Allow me zaphX
[quoted image]

Pride Month was last month, please stop.

#4969 9 months ago

I wonder what version the CE will have installed? Oh well, no big deal one way or the other...

#4972 9 months ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I’ll let you know later!
Picking it up at the terminal today around 2.
Hopefully have it setup around 4 o’clock today.

Awesome!

Congrats!

#4988 9 months ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

All set up!
Came with 1.08 code but updated with no issues to 1.09.
Game is to pretty to play!
I Need to order a LE so I can actually play it.
This is the ultimate pin to own hands down.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome!

That city skyline on the topper, it looks from the pictures that it comes off fairly easily. I am almost 100% sure I am going to have to remove it for it to fit with my drop ceilings.

#5005 9 months ago

I'm still hoping my CE doesn't get here until the end of August but I have a feeling it is going to be sooner than that.

#5007 9 months ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

If you got it out of TNT youve got about a week

I did not but I have no doubt it will be here sooner than later.

#5016 9 months ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I just heard from Jersey Jen that mine is shipping out tomorrow (direct order within the 1st 15 minutes).
I'm sure that when your turn comes up, you can ask to be put to the bottom of the list order. They should work with you if need be.

Did not order directly.

Congrats on getting your due date.

#5018 9 months ago
Quoted from fnosm:

If you really want to be at the end of the run, don't wait. Reach out ASAP to your distributor to let them know your preference.

I honestly don't want to be a bother, I'll take what I get. No worries...

#5056 9 months ago
Quoted from TheArrrrrcade:

There's a time of day in the factory when the light hits it just right and it looks absolutely amazing.[quoted image]

IDK... That overhead light glare kinda kills it.

#5061 8 months ago

I think it looks descent.

#5065 8 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I'm not sure that hot glue would hold it , with the weight of the metal and the small surface area of the feet , plus it would look crappy .
I would try a 3 mil piece of plexi , cut it to the shape of the top of the office and drill matching screw holes .
Then superglue the lion to the plexi , if that doesn't feel strong enough , I would then drill 4 holes for the feet and then super glue .
At least that way there's no risk to damaging your game .

I think the idea with any mod is you always want to be able to turn it back into stock IMO, especially with a game like this!

#5067 8 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Yep , I would never do a mod where it could permanently damage the game if it needed to be removed .
Some people used double-sided tape to attach Guns N Roses badge to the apron , not that you would want to remove it but I went with magnets just in case .
[quoted image]

I still want to get a GNR someday. People talk a lot of shit about it but the light show is jaw dropping and I have always found enjoyment when playing it. My big concern is chipping or pooling with the PF. If it has it, I don't want any part of it! I would have bought a Wonka sometime ago but I have yet to see one that does not have PF wear.

#5069 8 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

People talk shit about a lot of games , if you like it go for it .
Besides the first run , the playfields have been great , mine has about 1000 plays on it and it's perfect .

Yeah. My goal is to get one at some point, it's a buyers market currently with them but I'm out of $$$ at the moment. When I do eventually pick one up, I am going to try for the newest manufacture date I can find.

5 months later
#5127 3 months ago
Quoted from fnosm:

I've got the same issue on the guns on my topper. Just noticed it, haven't tried anything to correct yet.

The guns on the topper do not light up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
Machine - For Sale
Branson, MO
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

14,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 11,999.99
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider visitorq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godfather-hype-discussion-thread?tu=visitorq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.