IMG_1771 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1760 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1759 (resized).jpeg
20230824_150747 (resized).jpg
20230824_150636 (resized).jpg
IMG20230817200732 (resized).jpg
IMG20230817152729 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230817_142400 (resized).jpg

There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 1 year ago

I am in. I do not know how many times I have watched all three movies. Just could not turn this down....
Yes, to me the theme is VERY important..

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

...I do not know how many times I have watched all three movies.

You like 3?

#3 1 year ago

I am in with a used one.

#4 1 year ago

Please fix the title.
Thanks -MGMT

#5 1 year ago

Theme for me too.

Gonna be different and Eric great again.

Pricing? Should matter to JJP

#6 1 year ago

It’s like Star Wars, I really did not enjoy the rest as much after the Empire Strikes Back. Hard to too one and two in Godfather….

#7 1 year ago

Interesting how people declare they're 'in' when only a theme is announced.

I wonder what would change their mind when they get eyes on the game? A spinning horse head toy? Music by Scott Denesi - the Godfather remix?

#8 1 year ago

Hit the triple jackpot and get whacked from behind

LucaBrasiGarroted (resized).jpgLucaBrasiGarroted (resized).jpg
#9 1 year ago

Not me, but I’ll play one when I see one. A Foo Fighters LE took all my pinball money for this month. Starting to save again for a JJP Harry Potter though.

#10 1 year ago

It was an offer I could not refuse... love the theme, hate the price... but it looks like it could be an instant classic.

#11 1 year ago

$15k……….nope

#12 1 year ago

I decided to pass. It looks like Eric did another great job with theme integration, but the theme just doesn’t do anything for me. Using the knocker (or two?) for the tommy gun is clever. I’m looking forward to watching a video of that.

#13 1 year ago

I’m not ready for it but I’m building a mafia themed bar and this matches our colors perfectly.

ADCCA8E8-8DDC-42BD-A4AF-62B02563B4B4 (resized).jpegADCCA8E8-8DDC-42BD-A4AF-62B02563B4B4 (resized).jpeg
#14 1 year ago

Maybe when market settles at 12.5k and I can pick up a NIB for that. Not going to rush in a JJP for 15k.

#15 1 year ago

Me.

Customers should be playing it soon.

LTG : )

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Me.
Customers should be playing it soon.

Operators
I will be fixing it soon.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Operators
I will be fixing it soon.

So far on my jjp pins. One busted pop bumper bracket on the state fair balloon on WOZ, one busted pop bumper ring. On Dialed In the ramp in back shove it back into place and two new cell phone screens and one SSD. On POTC a few times wire came loose under rocking playfield. On Hobbit one small LCD, two character faces, broken wires on character faces, two broken wires on drop targets ( Hobbit gets the most play of my jjp line up ). Willy Wonka had one flaky opto on the wonkavator when I got it. Guns and roses had the diverter over the center kick out come loose, and ramp diverter was binding - it had two separate things come loose.

And flipper rebuilds. Right flipper on Hobbit has slightly over 2 million flips.

So as things go. They have been pretty dependable for me.

#18 1 year ago

I was expecting to call this an easy pass and save me cash, but I was surprised by the release and once again I have fallen victim to the pinball gods.
Please JJP get my inner art blades right this time
Thanks

#19 1 year ago

I’m in

#20 1 year ago

Watched the reveal vid yesterday and refused bc of price and room. After one night of sleep just ordered one. Feels right

#21 1 year ago

The price is not for everyone. The theme is not for everyone. As for me this game will sit very nicely in my collection. Now this is the only time I will let you ask me about my affairs.

4EE52D1C-2E8E-4294-B848-59541B21D654.gif4EE52D1C-2E8E-4294-B848-59541B21D654.gif
#22 1 year ago

Looks like a well designed game. The theme is a downer for me. Also the ce is *too* nice and too expensive. Gameplay is #1 for me. Not toppers or leg toppers. The value is not there for me. I know a different type of collector that wants more of a beautiful piece of furniture they can play is probably the target consumer, and that’s fine, but that’s not me. I will happily play in the wild though.

#23 1 year ago

Having a seriously hard time deciding on this one. Already have Scooby ce and foo LE on order. Ugh the decisions haha

#24 1 year ago

If I paid $15K for it I would feel like I took a baseball bat to the knee caps afterwards. I’ll pass at that price.

#25 1 year ago

Game looks amazing and I think the CE is fairly priced in today’s market given all the extras - but after owning and selling most of their other games my common sense is still holding out to see if the code is actually fun to play. Hopefully Keith has struck the right balance this time.

#26 1 year ago

The CE looks to have enough “value” over a $13k Stern LE, so for people buying those types of games, I can see the dilemma.

What I don’t see is enough value in the $12k to have people buying that at all. This feels like a “CE or bust” for the buyers who can swing this type of game.

#27 1 year ago

i'm just glad its priced high enough to keep the flippers out. i'd rather JJP get the money than a damn flipper.

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

Having a seriously hard time deciding on this one. Already have Scooby ce and foo LE on order. Ugh the decisions haha

Me too, except Scooby Doo is here already.
Waiting on Foo LE and a pro for location.
CCR LE if it ever arrives in Canada.
Cancelled Elvira Premium.
Dumb increases on that one pissed me off.
Yet I still go and get more.

Ordered the GF CE too. looks fantastic.
It will go well with Sopranos.

Hello, my name is Pingod and I have a Pinball addiction problem.
Where's the group I can sign up to for support.

#29 1 year ago
9917C43B-0B20-4ADD-A3DA-5ABF20FCF6A6.gif9917C43B-0B20-4ADD-A3DA-5ABF20FCF6A6.gif
#30 1 year ago

"In like Flynn" for a CE! Having grown up in Chicago (w/ its Al Capone infamy) and being a fallen Catholic, this game appeals to my psyche on multiple levels.

My only concern with the game at this point is how I'm going to attach my standard added cup holder. Thank God for duct tape!

#31 1 year ago

I am surprised as I had no interest until I saw it. I am in but worried about the excess mb's

#32 1 year ago

This will be my first NIB JJP. I am in for a CE. I've owned a WOZ ECLE and I currently own a GNR LE. I bought both of those HUO. Fingers crossed that Keith hits a homerun with the rules and coding on this one! I was planning to buy an LE if the game looked good, but I think all the extras on the CE made it worth the extra money. The game is gorgeous!

#33 1 year ago

Son of a bitch I’m in! This thing will look great next to my Hollywood Heat.

First CE for me… probably my last… but with the stupid prices the LEs are going for why the fuck not.

#34 1 year ago

I will probably buy a Project Pinball raffle ticket when it happens. Seems like a cool game, but not on my "gotta have it" radar.

#35 1 year ago

It certainly looks a lot of effort and love went into it. Love what I see so far and looking forward to play it!
One interesting fact is that the days of the LEs/CEs selling within hours of announcement seem to be over!
I welcome that. My very first LE was LOTR back in 2010, there were plenty available back then and I remember paying 6k for it and I thought it was too much then, but again I loved the theme...

#36 1 year ago

nice they finally got a good adult theme

edit----im not in, sorry, was off topic

#37 1 year ago

Godfather looks very good in my opinion. But unless someone wants to give me 12000 dollars, I don't have the money. Send me a pm if you do.

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from centerflank:

nice they finally got a good adult theme
edit----im not in, sorry, was off topic

Holy shit! Welcome back CF!

#39 1 year ago

Had zero interest. Never saw the films. Then I saw it yesterday like you all. The package looks amazing and again I fell for it. In.

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Holy shit! Welcome back CF!

Hey Monkey, long time, hope you are well!

#41 1 year ago

No shocker here.... I am in for CE

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

No shocker here.... I am in for CE

What number you getting?

#43 1 year ago

Decided to go for it this afternoon (but also have foo LE and Scooby ce on order). Something will have to go and thinking about selling the foo LE. We will see????

#46 1 year ago

Yep, I'm in for the CE. This will be my first JJP purchase.

#47 1 year ago

My price for the CE delivered, with tax and shipping, is $16,500. That doesn't include a 3% CC fee. Most I've ever paid for a pinball machine for sure!!

#48 1 year ago

Still saving up for Supreme

#49 1 year ago

Call me crazy but I ordered a second one. I am not a flipper. This game is a new level of esthetics to me in pinball, I will use it as a trade for a grail game in the future.

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

Call me crazy but I ordered a second one. I am not a flipper. This game is a new level of esthetics to me in pinball, I will use it as a trade for a grail game in the future.

Not a flipper eh? LOL. Be happy you have $32K of discretionary money to drop on two machines. I could do it but in my mind I'm already paying a ridiculous price at $16K ($15K plus tax and shipping) for one.... two seems nuts. But in this hobby with the collections I've seen, it certainly isn't that big of a deal.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godfather-ce-who-us-in and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.