WOZ-Alien (resized).jpg
TZ to BM66 (resized).jpg
Tron -Munsters (resized).jpg
SM (resized).jpg
MM -ATM (resized).jpg
Kiss (resized).jpg
GF and EHOH (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,127 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 103.
#4001 1 year ago

Fun fact , The Godfather topper has more than twice as many individually programmable RGB's as the whole game of Godzilla

IMG_20230417_231536 (resized).jpgIMG_20230417_231536 (resized).jpgIMG_20230417_231636 (resized).jpgIMG_20230417_231636 (resized).jpg
#4002 1 year ago

This game has sucked me in. I am driving 45 minutes away, multiple times a week to play this.
Chuck and I decided to do a little review on it. If you are interested or bored, give it a listen. It's free:
https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/HckVozsA4yb

#4003 1 year ago
Quoted from 5DLounge:

This game has sucked me in. I am driving 45 minutes away, multiple times a week to play this.
Chuck and I decided to do a little review on it. If you are interested or bored, give it a listen. It's free:

Now you’ve done it!I need to figure out what to sell because I need a freakin Godfather.Thanks a lot man!

#4004 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Now you’ve done it!I need to figure out what to sell because I need a freakin Godfather.Thanks a lot man!

Honestly, I love this game so much, I just sold all my boardgames (over 500), as well as I sold my entire comic book collection (36 long boxes.)

Sure my wife used to consider me a hoarder for these collections, but now she see me as a pin head. I am happy with that.
Go play the game. Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from someone that is really putting their hands on it.

#4005 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Fun fact , The Godfather topper has more than twice as many individually programmable RGB's as the whole game of Godzilla

Probably the best illustration of bang for the buck in pinball history. Upvoted.

#4006 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Probably the best illustration of bang for the buck in pinball history. Upvoted.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but I'll take it
This thread was a bit quiet .

#4007 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but I'll take it
This thread was a bit quiet .

He has a James Bond 60th so he obviously knows what bang for your buck is?

#4008 1 year ago

I pulled out of a CE. After playing about 60 games at two locations, I can confidently say I dislike the game. No hate for those who like/love it, just sharing my opinion.

There are three JJP games in my collection and I don’t own a single Stern, so it has nothing to do with the manufacturer.

For me, the license is so poorly used that it’s distracting. I appreciate licensing constraints, but the videos of random actors and the voice-over dialog seem goofy and neither synch with the tone of the movies or books.

All I can see in the playfield is an attempt to save money on the bill of materials. Most of the action is up top and the “gangster,” while multi-functional, isn’t satisfying. The ramps and flow are fine, but not enough to make up for the rest, nor can I see laying $12.5-$15k for the game.

I’m happy for anyone that enjoys the pin and simply encourage anyone who buys it to make the effort to play it first at a location. I made the mistake with GnR and won’t do it again.

#4009 1 year ago
Quoted from 5DLounge:

I enjoyed your podcast episode - thanks! Your enthusiasm for Godfather (which I have yet to play) is contagious. The only thing which concerns me is your love for JJP's GnR also as that game didn't end up clicking for me.

#4010 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

I pulled out of a CE. After playing about 60 games at two locations, I can confidently say I dislike the game. No hate for those who like/love it, just sharing my opinion.
There are three JJP games in my collection and I don’t own a single Stern, so it has nothing to do with the manufacturer.
For me, the license is so poorly used that it’s distracting. I appreciate licensing constraints, but the videos of random actors and the voice-over dialog seem goofy and neither synch with the tone of the movies or books.
All I can see in the playfield is an attempt to save money on the bill of materials. Most of the action is up top and the “gangster,” while multi-functional, isn’t satisfying. The ramps and flow are fine, but not enough to make up for the rest, nor can I see laying $12.5-$15k for the game.
I’m happy for anyone that enjoys the pin and simply encourage anyone who buys it to make the effort to play it first at a location. I made the mistake with GnR and won’t do it again.

My experience was very different. I had around ten plays in a dark room without any other games on, could see the lighting and hear the sound well without distraction. The LCD alone is mind-blowingly good, looks like stained glass at times. Shots flow and are really fun, not as butter smooth as FF but with more randomness due to the diverters. It looks like you prefer mech heavy games, from your collection. Also, the hate for GnR is encouraging, as I thought it was a great game, although multiball heavy like Pirates to get through modes. GF seems more fun than either, honestly. I've owned a lot mech heavy games, and like them: Roadshow, JJPOTC, TZ, etc., but am finding that flow games like Tron, Rick and Morty, FF, and frankly GF are more fun. The one thing about JJP we can all agree on: they are polarizing games for pinheads.

#4011 1 year ago

Hell I played the LE and wasn't bat shit crazy about but even I not dumb enough to cancel my CE!

I'm fairly certain it will sell for more than it was new in good time and until then, I will enjoy playing a great game.

#4012 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Def appreciate different views, i have picked up on some of the points you mention just by watching streams.
I get what peeps are feeling about GF, more generic gangster...it was always gonna be difficult to find a way to make the theme fun.

I love the GF movies and the look of this just blows me away.

I can only get this pin [CE] by giving up my GZ LE.
The shots, mechs, call outs and FX on GZ are first class and also fully kitted out with Stumblors cool mods.
Unfortunately, Its the theme that doesn't speak to me. It's the only pin i've bought where the theme wasn't my cup of tea.
Was actually down fo a DP until I played GZ and changed my mind last minute.

I do get that sellers remorse kicking in (prior to it leaving next week)
Keep looking at it and thinking if im doing the right thing, rated number one pin etc...lol

Then I think about unboxing the CE and my anxiety dissipates.
It's a stunner... + the topper is kinda like a mech I guess.

Have a feeling the CE price will go vertical over time being 50th Anniversary.

#4013 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I enjoyed your podcast episode - thanks! Your enthusiasm for Godfather (which I have yet to play) is contagious. The only thing which concerns me is your love for JJP's GnR also as that game didn't end up clicking for me.

My man!
I appreciate you taking the time to point out the GNR thing, and I really should have explained more. If you saw me right now, I am sitting in my office with 6 framed concert posters behind me which I rotate out all the time for different posters. I am a huge music guy and I grew up with GNR. They were my favorite band when I was a teenager and have nothing but amazing memories of them. The theme on that GNR game was incredible.....if you love GNR, which I do.
Now that you have that little glimpse, let me tell you, the soft plunge didn't bother me, but now I see the Godfather plunge options, it makes me salty at that soft plunge. The upper left playfield was not my favorite, but I typically don't like upper playfields. Very few anyway. I love that Godfather doesn't have one. The inner games in GNR, like the patches, the Coma Ball, the concert posters for orbits and the 4 mini multi balls I loved. Those are all things that were a tad deeper and optional and gave the game depth to me. All the things I didn't love, they fixed and improved in Godfather.

So, to sum that mess above up, I love the GNR theme, not the Godfather theme, I love the Godfather play. But, I enjoyed the play on Godfather so much, it made me go watch the movie. Once I watched the movie last week, all the different deep theme popped that I had been overlooking.

Do yourself a favor, watch the Godfather this weekend, and then find a place to go play the pin. You may just be blown away. At the very least you will have really put forth an effort to see if it really is a game for you. If you don't love it at that point, at least you will know it just wasn't for you.

-Duke

#4014 1 year ago
Quoted from 5DLounge:

My man!
I appreciate you taking the time to point out the GNR thing, and I really should have explained more. If you saw me right now, I am sitting in my office with 6 framed concert posters behind me which I rotate out all the time for different posters. I am a huge music guy and I grew up with GNR. They were my favorite band when I was a teenager and have nothing but amazing memories of them. The theme on that GNR game was incredible.....if you love GNR, which I do.
Now that you have that little glimpse, let me tell you, the soft plunge didn't bother me, but now I see the Godfather plunge options, it makes me salty at that soft plunge. The upper left playfield was not my favorite, but I typically don't like upper playfields. Very few anyway. I love that Godfather doesn't have one. The inner games in GNR, like the patches, the Coma Ball, the concert posters for orbits and the 4 mini multi balls I loved. Those are all things that were a tad deeper and optional and gave the game depth to me. All the things I didn't love, they fixed and improved in Godfather.
So, to sum that mess above up, I love the GNR theme, not the Godfather theme, I love the Godfather play. But, I enjoyed the play on Godfather so much, it made me go watch the movie. Once I watched the movie last week, all the different deep theme popped that I had been overlooking.
Do yourself a favor, watch the Godfather this weekend, and then find a place to go play the pin. You may just be blown away. At the very least you will have really put forth an effort to see if it really is a game for you. If you don't love it at that point, at least you will know it just wasn't for you.
-Duke

I really enjoyed your podcast today .
I wasn't particularly a fan of GNR as a theme but I love the game and it's not going anywhere .
The Godfather is a totally different layout and experience and can't wait to get my CE .
What are your podcast normally about , and I'm looking forward to hear your thoughts on the other games and to see what you what eventually get .

#4015 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Def appreciate different views, i have picked up on some of the points you mention just by watching streams.
I get what peeps are feeling about GF, more generic gangster...it was always gonna be difficult to find a way to make the theme fun.
I love the GF movies and the look of this just blows me away.
I can only get this pin [CE] by giving up my GZ LE.
The shots, mechs, call outs and FX on GZ are first class and also fully kitted out with Stumblors cool mods.
Unfortunately, Its the theme that doesn't speak to me. It's the only pin i've bought where the theme wasn't my cup of tea.
Was actually down fo a DP until I played GZ and changed my mind last minute.
I do get that sellers remorse kicking in (prior to it leaving next week)
Keep looking at it and thinking if im doing the right thing, rated number one pin etc...lol
Then I think about unboxing the CE and my anxiety dissipates.
It's a stunner... + the topper is kinda like a mech I guess.
Have a feeling the CE price will go vertical over time being 50th Anniversary.

I don't think there's enough difference between Godzilla premium and LE , unlike The Godfather LE and CE .
If like you said the UK distributor only got 3 CE's , financially , I think it's a no brainer .

#4016 1 year ago

Does anyone have a preference between Big Mike and Furious Floyd .
I do like Furious Floyd's cigar .
I like them both and can't decide which one I like the best .

IMG_20230418_231812 (resized).jpgIMG_20230418_231812 (resized).jpgIMG_20230418_231743 (resized).jpgIMG_20230418_231743 (resized).jpg
#4017 1 year ago

I like the Big Mike better but yeah, I wish he had a cigar too.

#4018 1 year ago

I like the gangster hat on Big Mike.
Also think more mean looking, less of a carracture.

But both are cool TBH.

#4019 1 year ago

Big Mike is from GF3

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4020 1 year ago

I just think the Big Mike overall is cooler looking and more cartooney. If he was chomping on a cigar, he would be perfect!

#4021 1 year ago

In person, Furious Floyd looks great. Haven't seen Big Mike. The LE package overall is beautiful.

#4022 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I really enjoyed your podcast today .
I wasn't particularly a fan of GNR as a theme but I love the game and it's not going anywhere .
The Godfather is a totally different layout and experience and can't wait to get my CE .
What are your podcast normally about , and I'm looking forward to hear your thoughts on the other games and to see what you what eventually get .

The other shows we do are garbage. Trust me, I know. It's all pop culture and filthy stories. It is 4 of us who have been friends for about 20 years. MJ is the hot blonde who tells filthy stories. Like her Grandpa and the pearl necklace, her 19 year old mistake, and comparing meat curtains with her friends. Tim is terrible. He just always has the worst experiences in life. Don't feel bad for him, they are all of his own making. Like the time he made a stripper cry, or got in a fight with a woman outside a restaurant. He also watches a ton of crap TV. Like the new Magnum PI, the new Quantum Leap, the new Willow, etc. Garbage.
Then you have Chuck who is our resident nerd. He will talk all day about Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, documentaries and pinball. Lastly, myself, Duke. I bring to the table a mix of everything. Including horrible stories. Like the Megan/Maygen story, cookies and sex on my anniversary and more.

Each episode is split into 2 halves we call the A-side and B-side. The A side is content we agreed to talk about. We will have subjects like the Mandalorian or Dungeons & Dragons (we played a D&D campaign live, edited it down to the essentials and published it. Think of it like that episode of Community.) Then, on each episode, when we get in an hour or so, we wrap up with a song that one of us chooses and we go to the B-side. There, we just talk and tell horribly true stories. We don't plan any of them. But when we are done, I edit it down to the essence of the story, so you don't have to listen to everything.

I will be honest, our show is not for everyone. It is filthy, deplorable and down right wrong.

But, we will do pinball episodes, just Chuck and I, every couple of weeks and we will label them so you don't have to listen to all the other stuff. Honestly, we are going out Friday to tackle one game and then record an episode on it. If there is a pin someone wants to hear a similar show on, as we did for Godfather, hit me up. I am happy to take suggestions.

-Duke

#4023 1 year ago
Quoted from 5DLounge:

The other shows we do are garbage. Trust me, I know. It's all pop culture and filthy stories. It is 4 of us who have been friends for about 20 years. MJ is the hot blonde who tells filthy stories. Like her Grandpa and the pearl necklace, her 19 year old mistake, and comparing meat curtains with her friends. Tim is terrible. He just always has the worst experiences in life. Don't feel bad for him, they are all of his own making. Like the time he made a stripper cry, or got in a fight with a woman outside a restaurant. He also watches a ton of crap TV. Like the new Magnum PI, the new Quantum Leap, the new Willow, etc. Garbage.
Then you have Chuck who is our resident nerd. He will talk all day about Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, documentaries and pinball. Lastly, myself, Duke. I bring to the table a mix of everything. Including horrible stories. Like the Megan/Maygen story, cookies and sex on my anniversary and more.
Each episode is split into 2 halves we call the A-side and B-side. The A side is content we agreed to talk about. We will have subjects like the Mandalorian or Dungeons & Dragons (we played a D&D campaign live, edited it down to the essentials and published it. Think of it like that episode of Community.) Then, on each episode, when we get in an hour or so, we wrap up with a song that one of us chooses and we go to the B-side. There, we just talk and tell horribly true stories. We don't plan any of them. But when we are done, I edit it down to the essence of the story, so you don't have to listen to everything.
I will be honest, our show is not for everyone. It is filthy, deplorable and down right wrong.
But, we will do pinball episodes, just Chuck and I, every couple of weeks and we will label them so you don't have to listen to all the other stuff. Honestly, we are going out Friday to tackle one game and then record an episode on it. If there is a pin someone wants to hear a similar show on, as we did for Godfather, hit me up. I am happy to take suggestions.
-Duke

Is episode 1 available somewhere? Starts at 2 on apple podcast.

#4024 1 year ago
Quoted from dts:

Also, the hate for GnR is encouraging, as I thought it was a great game, although multiball heavy like Pirates to get through modes.

Never said I hated GnR. I said I made the mistake of buying it before playing it. It's fine game, just didn't do it for me. I know of one distributor that's sitting on 200+ unsold units and the resale price has dropped more than any other JJP on Pinside, so it's fair to say there are plenty of people who don't love the game.

#4025 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Does anyone have a preference between Big Mike and Furious Floyd.
I like them both and can't decide which one I like the best.

Wait 'til you guys see the third option.

#4026 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Never said I hated GnR. I said I made the mistake of buying it before playing it. It's fine game, just didn't do it for me. I know of one distributor that's sitting on 200+ unsold units and the resale price has dropped more than any other JJP on Pinside, so it's fair to say there are plenty of people who don't love the game.

As with EVERY game, there are plenty of people that don’t love a game

We aren’t talking about the GNRCE

#4027 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Is episode 1 available somewhere? Starts at 2 on apple podcast.

Don't worry about going back that far. The early episodes are rough and lack direction. Start with 054. That where season 2 starts. You shouldn't need to know much going into that one.

We did do an episode last Octoberish on pinball, but I really didn't know anything yet. So take it with a grain of salt. I finally came to the realization, I wanted to hear from people that were not making money for putting on a show, and I wanted to hear from someone that was not a distributor or influenced by sales. I reached out to a few people and never heard back. So Chuck and I were meeting each week to play pinball anyway, so we decided to just record our thoughts.
Our goal is to put our hands on a machine for 4-5 hours, get a good feel for it, and report back to you on how we like it. Straight talk, no company BS, no pricing convos and no complaints about what they should have done or what we would have liked. Instead we will talk about the finished product and if it is worth buying in our minds, or worth going to find to play, or just happy to play it every now and then when we stumble on it.

At the end if the day, we just want you to hear from someone that really put time into playing it, instead of giving you a review based on a stream or a photo. Because honestly, you can not tell enough from that. My humble opinion of course. I think the Godfather is a perfect example. The loudest voices seem to be the people who have not actually played it. And even once you play it, learning the rules, learning the state of play and figuring out your shots can take a while. Once you start to get into that, then the games slows down a bit and you can start to find strategies that are just so deep.

You know, each family starts with 3 ventures that are different from the other families. Which venture shots can you make easily? Do you know that ventures lead to territories? Are you trying to get complete territories in your strategy? If so, you may want to pick a super skill shot that awards you more ventures.

That is one tiny piece of strategy. This game is so deep.

If any of you want a review like I did on our show for Godfather, on a different game, PM me. We are continuing our Pinball Odyssey on Friday and will record a new show.

#4028 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Wait 'til you guys see the third option.

MOD incoming?

willis (resized).pngwillis (resized).png
#4029 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Ok, lack of love for GnR. I'm honestly a little concerned hearing your input on the game, hope it is fun over the long haul! My experience with all JJP games is that you need to put in a lot of plays to understand and appreciate them.

#4030 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogman:

I think that the fact that there are 5000 floating around also is a factor that prices are dipping for the game. I for one ain't selling mine and look forward to add Godfather next to it.

#4031 1 year ago

I'm in agreement with Frogman in that my only negative is how trimmed down JJP's playfields are becoming. It can't be to maintain low pricing because they already hiked the prices significantly to $12k/$15k. But I will say Willy Wonka was very fun and I hate that I sold it, and that playfield was gutted compared to JJP's previous machines and is comparable to Godfather with the amount of stuff on the playfield. They did something right with that title, and I think they did something right with Godfather because it's receiving a lot of good feedback, more than Wonka did... and Wonka they ended up having to rerun it because people asked for it after hating on it.

Quoted from cybevenom:

I think that the fact that there are 5000 floating around also is a factor that prices are dipping for the game. I for one ain't selling mine and look forward to add Godfather next to it.

Look at the prices for CEs of Guns N Roses. Yeah, the only reason the LEs are selling low is because there is still surplus of brand new stock.

#4032 1 year ago
BF9DF9E8-3265-499F-B0B1-9AB74EA35D45 (resized).jpegBF9DF9E8-3265-499F-B0B1-9AB74EA35D45 (resized).jpeg
#4033 1 year ago

Damn this game is beeeeautiful!!

#4034 1 year ago

That's HOT SHIT right there!

#4035 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Does anyone have a preference between Big Mike and Furious Floyd .
I do like Furious Floyd's cigar .
I like them both and can't decide which one I like the best .[quoted image][quoted image]

I don’t know how many of you watched "Dillinger(1973)", in the film Melvin Purvis it’s a badass, and he promised to kill them all smoking a cigar. When I saw Furious Floyd in the GodFather LE I thought immediately that I wished he had a hat as well like Big Mike in the CE, and I remembered this Dillinger’s scene with the Thompson, hat, mustache, suit and cigar…

#4036 1 year ago

I like Big Mike more. I like the look with the hat!

#4037 1 year ago
Quoted from pbjksb:

I like Big Mike more. I like the look with the hat!

Same here!Fortunately they are interchangeable.I’d almost bet money there will be some alternatives soon.

#4038 1 year ago
10AFAECE-60C0-4285-8558-6C8DEDCB2BEB (resized).jpeg10AFAECE-60C0-4285-8558-6C8DEDCB2BEB (resized).jpeg
#4039 1 year ago

I like how they’re dressed all gangster for The Godfather release.

#4040 1 year ago

Kicks Fixed

fixed (resized).pngfixed (resized).png
#4041 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I like how they’re dressed all gangster for The Godfather release.

I was thinking Jack looks more like James Belushi in the blues brothers than a gangster from the godfather…

#4042 1 year ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I was thinking Jack looks more like James Belushi in the blues brothers than a gangster from the godfather…

Yep. It's the sunglasses fault!

#4043 1 year ago

Great pic of Erik, Mark and Jack.

edit - if you get a chance, watch The Offer - a 10 part series on the making of Godfather movie and which has been sensationalized, beyond belief, do it.

#4044 1 year ago

Just set a new GC by over double my previous GC. I had Baptism ready for the first time, but I was stuck in a mode and couldn't hit the scoop to end the mode. Then I promptly drained the ball. When you get this game rolling the points really start to rain down.

Also after losing multiple 20M cash outs, I finally hit a 10x 30+ million cash out.

PXL_20230423_015500676 (resized).jpgPXL_20230423_015500676 (resized).jpg

#4045 1 year ago

My best mate rang me and said do you want to play The Godfather , the only one in Australia on location at an arcade near us .
I said "sure" .
He's a Stern guy and we've been playing pinball since our teens and we're turning 50 this year .
We played for a couple hours .
I said to him what do you think , he said , and I quote , " it's fucken awesome " .
He loved the shots , the layout , the modes , the clips , everything .
I love giving people surprises , so it took all my Will Power to not tell him that I had already played it and have a CE on order .
I can't wait to see the look on this face when it's finally at my house

#4046 1 year ago

There was one issue today .
We would get a fair way into the game and do most of the multi balls , if not all of them , on the next ball , it would say multiball ready on the screen .
You would hit it into the gangster , the drop target would come up but the ball would just sit there . The drop target would jiggle about but would never release the ball and you had to tilt the game , to get it to release .
It happened on three occasions .
Wondering if it's a code issue or something physical .

Screenshot_2023-04-24-02-22-26-50 (resized).pngScreenshot_2023-04-24-02-22-26-50 (resized).png
#4047 1 year ago

I ordered a CE as soon as I saw it advertised. I see some early discussion, for me I can’t wait. All the videos I have seen (and commentary) tell me I will love this game. Looks innovative, and different. I like different. I will let you know with an update, once I have it up and running.

#4048 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

There was one issue today .
We would get a fair way into the game and do most of the multi balls , if not all of them , on the next ball , it would say multiball ready on the screen .
You would hit it into the gangster , the drop target would come up but the ball would just sit there . The drop target would jiggle about but would never release the ball and you had to tilt the game , to get it to release .
It happened on three occasions .
Wondering if it's a code issue or something physical .
[quoted image]

That happened to me one time… Has to be code. Started a new game and it worked perfectly…

#4049 1 year ago
Quoted from epg3:

That happened to me one time… Has to be code. Started a new game and it worked perfectly…

It happened to me on the last code ONCE, it has to be code as I have not seen it since... LET JJP know.

#4050 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

[quoted image][quoted image]

We could also say that Godzilla has more then twice as many toys that interact with the ball versus Godfather. The toys in Godfather are also a bit lackluster when you compare them to those in Godzilla. Just an observation, both games are fun.

Godfather
1. Spinning disk
2. Lift ramp

Godzilla
1. Moving building with physical ball lock on top of roof that opens to release balls
2. Moving bridge
3. Magna Grab magnet
4. Spinning ramp
5. Mechagodzilla with magnet

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Hardware
Pinball Haven

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,999.99
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

14,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Branson, MO
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,127 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godfather-hype-discussion-thread/page/81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.