pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4393 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0960.gif
8520588E-4709-4518-B804-9EFF33E42D21 (resized).jpeg
E70F6DB1-157F-4560-AF9A-8A4C3744AA39 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230904_161022372 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230904_161020044 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,301 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 147.
#1101 1 year ago

Lets get back to GTF! What if the head has some sort of assist, that makes it easier to lift it out of tank position?

#1102 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lets get back to GTF! What if the head has some sort of assist, that makes it easier to lift it out of tank position?

Or do it for you?

#1103 1 year ago

Love the camp. Wife loves the camp. Hype video 3 actually worked and I am now tuned in for the reveal. Can’t wait to see what’s under the hood.

#1104 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

It would probably be cool, but problematic and most likely need pnumatics/hydrolics. Also would be crazy expensive. Maybe someone can mod one later.

#1105 1 year ago

when is the reveal? or don't we know yet?

#1106 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It would probably be cool, but problematic and most likely need pnumatics/hydrolics. Also would be crazy expensive. Maybe someone can mod one later.

Wouldn’t be too bad. Use the same idea as billet hood hinges on custom cars. Motor wouldn’t even need to be that powerful with the pneumatic assist cylinders.

#1107 1 year ago

I’m digging this layout over all the other new reveals. Looks better than Champions Pubfather.

#1108 1 year ago

What about non-dairy ice cream? Yeah, it tastes like crap compared to dairy, but it is an option

#1109 1 year ago

Could someone direct me to a link to a playfield pic?

Thanks.

Robert

#1110 1 year ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

What about non-dairy ice cream? Yeah, it tastes like crap compared to dairy, but it is an option

Just pointing it out. Not sure I’d fight to save the galaxy for oat milk ice cream substitute.

#1111 1 year ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Just pointing it out. Not sure I’d fight to save the galaxy for oat milk ice cream substitute.

I agree. I wouldn't even drive to the grocery store to buy it!

#1112 1 year ago

The more i look at this layout the more i want it. If the game play matches up then I'm in. Hadn't planned on this one.

This Nordman design just looks incredible to me. The gameplay is gonna reveal some cool surprises as well.

#1113 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The more i look at this layout the more i want it. If the game play matches up then I'm in. Hadn't planned on this one.
This Nordman design just looks incredible to me. The gameplay is gonna reveal some cool surprises as well.

You and a lot of us.

#1114 1 year ago

BBB meets AFM with a family friendly theme.

#1115 1 year ago

EnergeticBossyLice-size_restricted.gifEnergeticBossyLice-size_restricted.gif

ExitStageLeftPunkin

#1116 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

[quoted image]
ExitStageLeftPunkin

I see what you did there.

#1117 1 year ago

The most popular and arguably the best recieved anime ever in the USA was made in 1967, and I was 5 years old. I'm 61 now.

Go Speed Racer, Go!

#1118 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The most popular and arguably the best recieved anime ever in the USA was made in 1967, and I was 5 years old. I'm 61 now.
Go Speed Racer, Go!

Pokemon, dude. Like it or not, that's far more successful in the USA. I'd even say Dragonball z, too.

#1119 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Could someone direct me to a link to a playfield pic?
Thanks.
Robert

Go to the top of the page on this topic, any page actually and click on Image Gallery, you'll see them but here's a shortcut to one: https://imgproxy.pinside.com/XsHpMezN42XXtpEi1ujIgMzy_6xrHO9t4YtX4RR031s/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:85/fn:Pinside_forum_7463133_3292943/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2QvNzYvM2QvZDc2M2Q1MjczY2UwZjdhMDJhMmYxNjg4ZTY1Mzc5MTlmYjQ4NjIyOC5qcGc

#1120 1 year ago

GTF is the clear leader to me in the newly released or soon to be released game arena. I am on an PF interest list. Tomorrow, I'm going to switch that over to GTF. I still need to see some game play, but I like what I see so far.

#1121 1 year ago

I was so in on this game but the last 3 pages of this thread discussing cultures, race, gender, and age have confused me? I'm not sure what I want anymore? I guess now I know how teens feel.

#1122 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I was so in on this game but the last 3 pages of this thread discussing cultures, race, gender, and age have confused me? I'm not sure what I want anymore? I guess now I know how teens feel.

See what happens on Pinside when you have a few paragraphs of innocent insight on a visionary business scale? And using metaphors? you get shit on. The teenagers replied to that.

#1123 1 year ago

All I know is, I freaking LOVED my AFM remake - especially theme-wise! I've already ordered a Scooby (sorry, but that game looks incredible), but this could easily take some more of my cash even if I have to sell some pins to get it. Pulp Fiction is sooooooooooo close I'm really thinking about it, it's one of my all time fave movies and they really did a great job on that (besides not giving it at least a DMD damn)- but this could definitely pip it to the post. Come on AP show us the actual gameplay we are all waiting for it....

#1124 1 year ago

The game looks really promising from what we've seen so far. My one concern is that Houdini and Oktoberfest tanked in value. Will the same thing happen here being that it's an original theme? The new cabinet design will help attract more customers, the original AP head design was always off-putting IMO. Next is animation work, they need to be better then the robotic looking animations we've seen in the past from AP. Finally the code needs to be deep as well as unique (having a good amount of mode choropepgraghy). I think a game like this can stand toe to toe with anything Stern or JJP offers but it needs to bring everything together well.

#1126 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I think if ur old enough to be a saab enthusiast..... u already know how teens feel!

#1127 1 year ago

Sorry Punkin but I'm American and I like American things...like good ol fashioned country western music!

#1128 1 year ago

What control electronics are in this one?

#1129 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Sorry Punkin but I'm American and I like American things...like good ol fashioned country western music!

(the joke here is that Keith Urban is Australian)

#1130 1 year ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

What control electronics are in this one?

Thats a great question and I'd like to know also. Last I heard they were using P-ROC

#1131 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Thats a great question and I'd like to know also. Last I heard they were using P-ROC

I've seen no mention of them changing it so the assumption would have to be it's still a Linux PC with P3Roc and some custom boards. rosh mentioned he designed some new LED boards for them but again, I'd expect it to still be driven by P3.

#1132 1 year ago

I thought they were trying to go to something internally developed. Isn't their parent company a board manufacturer or something?

#1133 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I thought they were trying to go to something internally developed. Isn't their parent company a board manufacturer or something?

First I've heard of it but you could be correct, they are wholly owned by Aimtron which does a lot of different stuff including "turn-key pcb manufacturing": https://www.aimtronsystems.com/service

#1134 1 year ago

I texted my distributor to ask what the pricing was going to be and so far nothing but crickets. American has always been reasonably priced bang for the buck so I'm hoping the prices won't go up too much...

#1135 1 year ago

I don’t really like any of the other new games for various reasons so GTF is sort of winning by default, but it still has to beat just buying some nice HUO game.

#1136 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

I texted my distributor to ask what the pricing was going to be and so far nothing but crickets. American has always been reasonably priced bang for the buck so I'm hoping the prices won't go up too much...

I heard that the deluxe le is going to be 12999. Due to the 8k budget in the game. AP spent more in the machine than a stern pro msrp.

#1137 1 year ago

I'm in on PFLE, was waiting as long as possible for this, but had to pull the trigger, the FOMO is real.

I'm sure GTF will shoot awesome, I'll enjoy my LOV for the time being

#1138 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I'm in on PFLE, was waiting as long as possible for this, but had to pull the trigger, the FOMO is real.

I'm happy for you and everyone else, but I had the opposite reaction after seeing Pulp Fiction.
I'm firmly in the Galactic Tank Force and will be reporting for duty when more information arrives.

That said, I think Pulp Fiction will easily outsell GTF because its a licenced theme and from a hit movie that I've always loved.
I also think I'll have my GTF several months before Pulp Fiction even hits the streets.

It's good that we're all different and were all lucky to have so many choices.

#1139 1 year ago

I feel like i might be getting both...ugh. Pretty sure the wife is giving the sign off on PF, I'm just waiting for more details on GTF.

#1140 1 year ago

You want details? Look what I found in the Pulp Fiction backglass.

The Ice Cream Cabal has invaded pinball with subliminal advertising. If this is the future, it's gonna be a Rocky Road

Untitled (resized).jpgUntitled (resized).jpg

#1141 1 year ago

I posted that last night man

#1142 1 year ago

Was very tempted on PF LE but did not want to wait until the fall or later for a game. Hopefully AP has these ready to ship when fully revealed, peaking my interest so far.

#1143 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

If the Godfather thread was big enough for 96 "It's Godfather 3 only!" jokes, we can handle two ice cream references!

#1144 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I believe you but I don't see it in your feed. At least not a picture.

No matter, I will not be discouraged! I will continue to find more and better ways to embarrass myself on Pinside.

#1145 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If the Godfather thread was big enough for 96 "It's Godfather 3 only!" jokes, we can handle two ice cream references!

Does this mean you're making us an offer we can't refuse?

#1146 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I believe you but I don't see it in your feed. At least not a picture.
No matter, I will not be discouraged! I will continue to find more and better ways to embarrass myself on Pinside.

lol not a big deal just funny. I posted it in the PF thread and it just said "Uh oh".

#1147 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You know, think of how many people would have burned this place down if it had just been Godfather 3. LMAO.

#1148 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm happy for you and everyone else, but I had the opposite reaction after seeing Pulp Fiction.
I'm firmly in the Galactic Tank Force and will be reporting for duty when more information arrives.
That said, I think Pulp Fiction will easily outsell GTF because its a licenced theme and from a hit movie that I've always loved.
I also think I'll have my GTF several months before Pulp Fiction even hits the streets.
It's good that we're all different and were all lucky to have so many choices.

It's all good for sure!! So many great pins announced...Just amazing time for the hobby

#1149 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

I know that the deluxe is going to be 12999. Due to the 8k budget in the game. AP spent more in the machine than a stern pro msrp.

Interesting. Not sure if they will be able to compete at that price point. Hope the regular version is much less or will be out of my price range.

#1150 1 year ago

I wrote my dessert-ation on ice cream and can say for certain we’re through the display case.

We will help the princess Ice Cream become a Dairy Queen!

Some people might be insecure showing off an ice cream theme full of rainbow sprinkles and light shows. It’s a Neapolitan complex. No one will feel Breyers remorse.

Theyre going to get so many orders, I hope American Pinball works on Sundaes!

Am I right or am I meringue?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,301 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ap-s-galactic-tank-force-gtf-speculation-hype-thread/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.