(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,926 posts
  • 704 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Method_Own
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,926 posts in this topic. You are on page 404 of 499.
#20151 1 year ago

13-15 k canadian

#20152 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:

@meggis, wanna move a few 90s pins?
Just installed my led ocd board on tspp, what a difference!

Just curious where you got your OCD board for your TSPP. Thinking of doing the same... shopping around etc. Thanks.

#20153 1 year ago

Big Buck Hunter Pro by Stern Pinball $6,500 CDN Shopped - One thing, the Buck that moves back and forth only registers half the time when hit. Needs adjustment.

#20154 1 year ago

TWD Pro still up for grabs. Looking for trades or I could sell.

It has LEDs, colour dmd, mirror blades, custom audio (cleland) and external subwoofer.

#20155 1 year ago
Quoted from flashman:

Just curious where you got your OCD board for your TSPP. Thinking of doing the same... shopping around etc. Thanks.

I purchased about a year ago when it was in stock
I was just afraid to install it

#20156 1 year ago

Well that still doesn’t answer my question.

#20157 1 year ago
Quoted from flashman:

Well that still doesn’t answer my question.

From ledocd board website or comet

I don’t recall

#20158 1 year ago

I got my Stern OCD board from Comet. LEDOCD doesn’t ship to Canada

#20159 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamonsoff:

I got my Stern OCD board from Comet. LEDOCD doesn’t ship to Canada

Use a cross border shipper like Shippsy.

#20160 1 year ago

Selling my Getaway HS2, DM me for details and photos, asking $6700 OBO

#20161 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Selling my Getaway HS2,

You had a hard time finding that one ..
Surprised your letting go ...
GLWS

#20162 1 year ago

AC/DC Pro for trade +/- cash. Home Use Only, I bought it from the original owner, who bought it new in 2012. I just finished completely disassembling and reassembling the playfield, and cleaned everything completely. New rubbers, flipper rebuild kits, Led's, shaker motor, and latest code. Plays 100%. Located in Medicine Hat, willing to pallet and ship. Mostly interested in aquiring a GZ prem, or EHOH, but will consider others.

#20163 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

You had a hard time finding that one ..
Surprised your letting go ...
GLWS

Ya I know, but I may have another deal in the works, something has to go

#20164 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Ya I know, but I may have another deal in the works, something has to go

Good luck ....

#20165 1 year ago

I am selling a JJP Dialed In. It is the Standard Edition. Works flawlessly. HUO. $9000

#20166 1 year ago
Quoted from violinfather:

I am selling a JJP Dialed In. It is the Standard Edition. Works flawlessly. HUO. $9000

Under appreciated game, excellent price!

Good luck!

#20167 1 year ago

Man if I had 9k I'd buy this. Like wizardcastle said, great price

#20168 1 year ago

Ultraman Collector’s Edition in perfect condition. CE has topper, powdercoating, shaker motor, side blades, etc. Some extra mods added as well. Asking $12k. Photos to be posted on Pin Rev or PM me. Thanks.

#20169 1 year ago

Great game and great price. I paid more for mine. Absolutely fantastic pin!

#20170 1 year ago

Are you willing to ship?

#20171 1 year ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

Are you willing to ship?

I think that the game has sold already. I would prefer not to ship.

#20172 1 year ago

Looking to move again my mint/collector/HUO grade dirty harry. Buyer lost his 500$ deposit. So back on the market.

Color lcd dmd, speakers kit, all led, powdercoated trims, lot of mods, cliffys, etc etc.

Asking 8500$ OBO or trade. I have a big wishlist and can add cash

#20173 1 year ago

Dialed In is sold. Thanks for the interest.

#20174 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Looking to move again my mint/collector/HUO grade dirty harry. Buyer lost his 500$ deposit. So back on the market.
Color lcd dmd, speakers kit, all led, powdercoated trims, lot of mods, cliffys, etc etc.
Asking 8500$ OBO or trade. I have a big wishlist and can add cash

You kept the deposit because they backed out? Is that legal? Pretty dirty IMO.

#20175 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Hold the machine for 2 months and told the person that it was nun refundable and it was agreed. Discussed over the phone and written.

They Came up with some bullshit reasons and didnt want to pay me prior the shipping.

Learn the full story before calling me out, didnt your parents told you that.

#20176 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Huh? Kind of the whole point of deposits.

#20177 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Exactly.

#20178 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I’m with you there.

For me personally I’d give a deposit back if they tell me within a reasonable amount of time but in Seb’s case waiting for two months most likely cost him a sale in that time frame so keeping that deposit especially if agreed upon is warranted IMO.

#20179 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I’m with you there.
For me personally I’d give a deposit back if they tell me within a reasonable amount of time but in Seb’s case waiting for two months most likely cost him a sale in that time frame so keeping that deposit especially if agreed upon is warranted IMO.

Machine was packed, brought to my business. Asked my staff to pickup it up from my basement.
It was ready to go out.

Everything written and discussed over the phone. I should of asked a deposit of 1000$

I will go play a few games of whitewater and fishtales now.

#20180 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I think you are confused how deposits work...

#20181 1 year ago

Buyer realized he's getting fleeced. Who pays 8k+ for a Dirty Harry? The $500 he lost will save him in the long run cause he'll never recoup his investment

#20182 1 year ago

Looking for a Stranger Things premium, Jurassic Park premium, Godzilla premium or Halloween. Hoping to find something in Alberta so that I don’t have to get it shipped to me.

#20183 1 year ago

Looking for a Stranger Things premium, Jurassic Park premium, Godzilla premium or Halloween. Hoping to find something in Alberta so that I don’t have to get it shipped to me.

If you're willing to wait until after yegpin to pick it up, my Halloween CE is for sale. $12,500

#20184 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

If you're willing to wait until after yegpin to pick it up, my Halloween CE is for sale. $12,500

Thank you I will PM you.

#20185 1 year ago

AIQ (Avengers Infinity Quest) Pro for sale. $9500 CDN

- Bought NIB from Player 1 in Dec. 2020, HUO
- Excellent condition, no issues. Replaced balls every ~300 plays (never used the stock Stern balls) and kept playfield clean
- Stock except for Stern shaker, and replaced flipper rubbers and coil stops
- 955 plays
- Can also include separate SD card with custom code with MCU video clips and music (huge upgrade from stock animations and music) if wanted

Pics on: https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/avengers-infinity-quest-pro-9500.12176/

Can provide additional pics and/or video if needed.

Pick up in Paris, ON (not looking to ship)

#20186 1 year ago

Love it when the PPP comes out to play.

Looking to free up some cash for house projects

I have a players condition bally elektra, needs new sound board $2,500

I also have a really nice goldeneye, no crotch wear, comes with pinsound $7500

Prices firm, shipping is no problem for a fee

#20187 1 year ago

nice condition gottlieb premier monte carlo. 3k. pickup only.

#20188 1 year ago

Anyone bringing games to sell at YEGPIN this year? On the hunt for a 3rd machine. Forgot to add budgets 9-11k.

Cheers

#20189 1 year ago

I saw that! Lol!

Quoted from Crispy77:nice condition gottlieb premier monte carlo. 3k. pickup only.

#20190 1 year ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Anyone bringing games to sell at YEGPIN this year? On the hunt for a 3rd machine.
Cheers

Aeonblack has a few 4 sale.

#20191 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Aeonblack has a few 4 sale.

Buying his hobbit.

#20192 1 year ago

BK2K - completely shopped , new silicone rubbers , all LED , flippers redone ,mirrored backglass, vibrant cabinet with minimal damage great example of this game , plays fast!

will be at Yegpin and looking for new home. $5200.00 pm for pics .

Also gauging interest in my Indy 500 exceptional example of this game 2200 made, don't come up for sale often ! PM if interested !

#20193 1 year ago

I was selling a Blackwater 100 to a fellow member out west and received full payment before shipping but shipping was delayed and he changed his mind. I gave him back his entire amount. No biggie as shit happens and we were both cool about it. It all depends on your character and who you’re dealing with.

#20194 1 year ago

Pinball magic is now 6k. Local pickup preferred.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1622897425

#20195 1 year ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I was selling a Blackwater 100 to a fellow member out west and received full payment before shipping but shipping was delayed and he changed his mind. I gave him back his entire amount. No biggie as shit happens and we were both cool about it. It all depends on your character and who you’re dealing with.

I generally don't ask for a deposit. Usually I'm not in a rush to sell anything.

TMNT LE.. $13500. Cash and carry in Regina. Or trade me something comparable that's fun.

Rob

#20196 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

TMNT LE.. $13500. Cash and carry in Regina. Or trade me something comparable that's fun.

A TMNT Pro is comparably fun! Straight trade? Let me know! haha

#20197 1 year ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

that was me !

buy with confidence from Honey Badger. still sad about this one

#20198 1 year ago

Looking to trade batman 66 premium (+/-) cash. Would consider trades Deadpool, iron maiden. Jersey jack gnr, godzilla.. might consider other titles..

Would consider selling at 13995. Can hold till yegpin with a deposit

#20199 1 year ago
Quoted from Adib:

Looking to trade batman 66 le (+/-) cash. Would consider trades Deadpool, iron maiden. Jersey jack gnr, godzilla.. might consider other titles..
Would consider selling at 13995. Can hold till yegpin with a deposit

That’s a premium Adib

#20200 1 year ago

Thanks Dan, updated it

There are 24,926 posts in this topic. You are on page 404 of 499.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/404?hl=tominator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.