(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,067 posts
  • 493 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by dgpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 288 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballjah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6967 2 years ago

Anybody in Alberta have any idea if this is a legit ad for a Doctor Who? Pictures are not too great. I posted a wanted ad for a Dr. Who in Toronto and this popped up in Fort McMurray. Anyone close to Fort McMurray that would be willing to confirm its legit? Thanks very much.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-consoles-other/fort-mcmurray/dr-who-pinball/1276197562?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1 week later
#7033 2 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

I went to Fort McMurray and grabbed that Doctor Who. Long day but it plays great. It was a little dirty. He just had the one pin and didn't seem to keen in actually selling it but I got it home and set up.

I thought that ad was a scam. Right after it was posted, someone contacted me about going to check it out for me and offering to ship it to Ontario. Did you talk him down from his $4,200 asking? Still a decent price.

#7037 2 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Lol.. No complaints about the quality of the game itself. It is satisfying my three flipper itch for sure. Plus driving is the easiest part. So all in all, a good long weekend.

Yeah, I saw your post earlier and I was skeptical. Having only two pictures didn't help his sale.
He was an older guy, it took him a while to respond to my initial inquiry but he sent me a ton of pictures and video plus I talked to him on the phone before I committed on coming up. Got a good price, definitely happy with it. Should be a keeper for a while for me. The play field is really nice.

I likely will buy one this weekend at Pintastic. Not that cheap.

2 weeks later
#7154 2 years ago

Did anyone get a chance to see the Doctor Who in Cambridge for $3,500 asking? Seems like a decent price. Never heard back from the seller.

#7159 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Doctor Who for sale?? Any Details

It came up on Kijiji in Cambridge on Sunday. If you know some of the collectors in Cambridge, in the pictures he seemed to have a lot of machines. He also had a full size Dalek for sale and some Dr. Who posters. I assume it was legit given the other items for sale. The ad came down pretty quick so I assume an astute collector grabbed it quick. I think this is a very good price in Canada. Also had the moving header installed.

2 months later
#7657 1 year ago

I am selling a Doctor Who is great condition. Live near Toronto. Asking $4,850. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#7723 1 year ago

Just reduced my Doctor Who to $4,700 if anyone is interested. Live in Aurora. PM if any questions. Great condition with no issues. Thanks.

3 months later
#8045 1 year ago

Just posted my Doctor Who for sale. Located in Aurora, Ontario. Open to trades as well, plus/minus cash. Thanks.

#8046 1 year ago
Quoted from mdeslaur:

Anybody got a Road Show for sale by any chance?

There is one in Ontario, he is asking $4,500. Do you have anything you want to trade?

4 weeks later
#8119 1 year ago

Looking for Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary edition. Thanks.

3 weeks later
#8261 1 year ago

Any F-14 Tomcat for sale in Canada?

2 months later
#8671 1 year ago

What do you think a decent condition Demolition Man is worth in Ontario these days? Thanks.

1 month later
#8895 1 year ago

I have a WOZ Emerald edition for sale, asking $10k. No light board issues, #37 of 1,000. Located in Ontario. Open to local trades as well. Thanks.

#8899 1 year ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Deal with confidence. Dealt with the seller in the past. Stand up guy!

Thanks very much. Would be a nice edition to your collection

3 weeks later
#9099 1 year ago

Still have the Emerald WOZ, priced at $9,500CDN firm. Shaker motor, invisiglass, etc. Located in Ontario.

Archived after 43 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Have decided to sell my Wizard of Oz Emerald edition. This is #37 of 1,000 made. It has no issues with the light boards and all work perfectly. In perfect condition. Located in...”
2018-07-27
Toronto, ON
9,500 (Firm)

#9100 1 year ago

What would you value a Pistol Poker in Canada? Only know of one in Ontario and pretty rare as only 200 made. Thanks for the input.

1 week later
#9183 1 year ago

Need some assistance, I am looking to buy a game from a person located in the US. What is the best method for making a payment from Canada to the US with the lowest fees and best F/X rates? I looked at Paypal but the F/X rate is 1.35. I do have a US savings account with RBC but Paypal seems to always need to convert to Canadian first before making the payment. Have you mailed a US dollar bank draft to the seller? Not sure how long that would take to be received? Can I transfer funds directly from a Canadian bank account to a US based bank? Thanks for your help!

#9190 1 year ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I've done a direct transfer to the sellers account. Check with your bank what info they need (there's quite a bit), in turn let the seller know. Once they provide the info, go back to your bank. Easy peasy. Having said this, I hope you trust the seller. Cause once you transfer the funds, any recovery could be difficult I would think.

Thanks for the advice. The seller has been active on this site since 2012, sold 18 games/parts on site and had 100% positive feedback from other three site members that purchased stuff from him. What else would you suggest to get comfort from the seller?

#9230 1 year ago

Still have the Emerald WOZ for sale at approximately $6,500US. Seems like a decent price for a WOZ given they are mostly selling for over $7K in the US. Cheapest price right now on Pinside for an Emerald is $8,200US. All light boards work perfect. I thought it would have been snapped up a long time ago. Thanks.

3 weeks later
#9449 11 months ago

Anybody got a Guns N Roses they are looking to sell? Can have it shipped from anywhere in Canafa. Thanks.

#9450 11 months ago

Ended up selling my WoZ Emerald for $9,400 and WPT for $4,700. If anyone is interest in recent prices here in Canada.

#9460 11 months ago

Anyone dealt with Guy Belanger from Quebec? Was interested in one of his games and wanted to see if he might be a member of this site. Thanks.

3 weeks later
#9626 11 months ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

is there anyway to get game to Canada from the US without having to pay VAT duty etc...?

If you stay 48 hours in the US, you get $800US HST free. What is the value of the game? Usually they just ask to see a receipt for the game and sometimes proof of payment, to substantiate the amount paid. Otherwise, you are on the hook for 13% in Ontario.

3 months later
#10364 7 months ago

Anyone in Canada looking to part with their Guns n Roses? Don't seem to come up that often. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#10509 7 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

2 machine in qc. 1100 km each way
Tempting but budget come into play.
4 thanks of gas and a hotel

Just drove from Aurora to Philly to pick up a game on Monday. I had my Shadow shipped from Louisiana to Niagara Falls, NY and then drove down to pick it up at the UPS store in Lewiston. They charge $30US to receive and hold the game for you. What we do for pinball

#10530 7 months ago
Quoted from Damien:

What service did you use to hold your game? I've always been curious about having a game shipped in the US and picking it up at the border.

I use Kinek. There is no fee, you just choose the location you want, they give you an identification number, and then you get an email from the UPS Store in Lewiston when the game arrives. They even helped me with both games I have shipped there, to get them into my SUV. Great service and trustworthy. Although I didn't leave the game there very long before I went to pick it up.

#10557 7 months ago
Quoted from Damien:

Cool, and what does that fee cost? Also what roughly was the shipping cost from the seller to the depot?

I think the UPS store charged $30 US and shipping was between $350-$400US. Depends on where the game is coming from and the amount of insurance you want on the game.

2 weeks later
#10679 6 months ago

If you have ever purchased a game from someone in the US, what is the best method to make a deposit from a Canadian bank? I was trying to make the deposit through Paypal, but it takes over a week to move the funds from your bank account to your Paypal account. Any assistance would be appreciated.

1 week later
#10738 6 months ago
Quoted from spinal:

If you go to your bank you can make a bank transfer directly to a US bank account (for a fee). I recall it taking 2-3 days. I sent the seller pics of the docs from my phone to show I was serious and had done what I said. However, keep in mind that this is 100% safe from the sellers perspective which means you cannot get your money back. This is good in the way that a seller can proceed without worries but not so good if seller doesn't send you the machine

Thanks for the advice. I have found that some sellers don't like to give out personal bank details (account no, etc.).

1 week later
#10858 6 months ago

I just posted a nice F-14 on Pinball Rev. for $3,000 CDN asking. Thanks.

1 week later
#10936 5 months ago

Price check on a Maverick in decent condition in Canada. Thanks.

#10943 5 months ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Yes 3 too 4 K in great shape

Thanks. I have an offer for one at $2.1k US which works out to be around $3k Canadian. Looks to be in very nice condition.

1 week later
#11017 5 months ago

Anyone got a Tommy for sale? Thanks.

#11037 5 months ago

Still looking for Tommy with or without Suzanne

1 month later
#11280 3 months ago

Is Tommy from Nitro on this site? Thank you.

#11293 3 months ago

Looking at shipping a game from BC to the Toronto area. I called Sameday, don’t do personal items. Any recommended shippers for within Canada? I called Manitoulin Transport. They will do depot to depot for $250 but won’t provide any form of insurance. Seems pretty risky.

Thanks for the assistance.

#11296 3 months ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I've used Manitoulin and Day & Ross. Price sounds about right. I understand that once you've paid for the machine and can provide a serial number to your insurance company, the game is covered under your home contents insurance even during transport.

Ok, good to know. Will have to check the home insurance coverage for items shipped. Hopefully Day & Ross is reasonable.

#11301 3 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Day and Ross should be about $250 to a local terminal and about $425 delivered to your door via tailgate lift. (I've shipped 2 pins this year from Edmonton)

Yes, they are quoting me $210 depot to depot. No insurance possible.

2 weeks later
#11445 3 months ago

What would you think a nice Maverick in Ontario is worth these days? Thanks.

#11460 3 months ago

Thanks, for the feedback on the Maverick. Looks pretty mint so likely can't lose money if I can get it back for under $3k.

1 month later
#11819 44 days ago

Thinking about selling my GnR or Pistol Poker. Located in Aurora.

4 weeks later
#11943 16 days ago

Anyone got an AC/DC Luci for sale? Thanks.

#11947 15 days ago

Thanks for the lead!

#11986 9 days ago

Does anyone live near Cranbrook, could check out a game for me? Thanks for the help.

1 week later
#12055 13 hours ago

For those looking to ship from BC to Ontario, just used Day and Ross, depot to depot ito Brampton $170 all in.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 99.95
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
Cabinet - Toppers
liorillusion
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballjah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside