(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

255 posts in this topic match your search for posts by rob_g. You are on page 1 of 2.
#559 9 years ago

Who now has my BK2K in AB? It's one of the few clearcoated ones that were attempted and turned out ok. It can be verified by lifting the upper playfield and looking for the 'double bird' in the top left of the lower playfield. Bill Davis did that because he hated working on that playfield... lol

Rob

1 month later
#832 9 years ago

Maybe it's just me, but I think with the pricing of some of these older games I would rather buy a NIB Stern instead.

Rob

2 months later
#1031 9 years ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

Did someone ever deal with Nitro Amusements?They have Butterfly and Dragon Interflip and I would be interested

The times I tried dealing with them I found them very unresponsive to my questions like they couldn't care less about my business. So I spent my money elsewhere.

Rob

#1071 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Anyone ever get a lead on the ST pro in Regina?

Mine, but I'm going to keep it for now. I just spent some money on her.

Rob

2 weeks later
#1102 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

im thinking about parting with a functioning FT that does have a 5v reset issue , im just in that funk where i just dont feel like wrenching on a machine and fixing . It is a players model , not the prettiest cab , but it plays well. It has an uninstalled playfield protector , and some other parts i have purchased for it , just never put on . If anyones interested , Pm me and i can get some pics and info as to what it all has for extra parts. for the community i would let it walk for 1600 bucks .

I'll see if my buddy is interested.. I know he loves FT, but the wife might kill him if he buys another game since they don't have a lot of room.

edit: I did talk to him, but need to talk to him later to see if he really wants it or not. Like I said, space is his issue.

Rob

1 month later
#1459 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

i might throw my Star Trek premium up . if theres any interest , i might consider a trade , 1 pin plus cash . im thinking $6500 . i have about $1000 in mods . im not worried about recouping those costs obviously. just putting out the feelers. Its in mint shape BTW.

I think that's too cheap even without the mods.

Rob

#1466 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

where abouts should i been Rob ? if i get the right price it can walk . I just had back surgery and am pretty much not going to work for 2 months .

Well certainly not a penny less than $6500, especially with the mods. I would say keep it until spring when the weather is nicer and you are feeling better. Why don't you like the game?

Rob

#1472 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

well , my STp is sold . i wasn't sure i even wanted to sell it , it went so quick ! im shell shocked .

Did you get it for the new price or the old price? ST Premium is a rare bird I think. It was my choice for my last game, but I settled on the pro. Most of that was due to financial reasons and I figured the pro was just as good playing. Putting Aurich's translite and decals on it sure transformed it from being an ugly duckling... Plus I also replaced the pegs with support rails.... I just wish I could find the enterprise to put on it at a reasonable price.

Rob

3 weeks later
#1550 9 years ago

So how have NIB prices been affected by the loonie drop? I was thinking about a TWD Premium this spring, but not if it's going to be $9K to the door now...

Anyone think the dollar slides to 70 cents? Good for sellers, bad for buyers...

Rob

1 month later
#1792 9 years ago

ACDC is a kick butt game, plain and simple!

I hope you got at least $2k cash plus the ACDC Pro for your TWDLE...

Rob

#1794 9 years ago

http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1557191114540218

(Make sure you click HD in the bottom right video window)

100 million ball 1 thunderstruck. Just to show what a rush ACDC can be. I screwed up at the end though...

Rob

2 weeks later
#1954 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Id rather spend $3k more on NIB game then on older game. With that said. That TSPP at $5k did peak my interest.
I don't love WMLE enough to drop $10k on it blind and pre order it. Hence asking for info here in Canada with one. But I am more inclined to pre order a GoTLE as I think the theme will make for a great pin.

Yup, I'd rather pay NIB rather than paying the same money for a 20 year old, overpriced WMS game. I bought 3 NIB in 2013 and plan for one this year, but I'm taking a wait and see approach. WWE does not interest me and although I like TWD as a show, I'm just not sold on the game. I know nothing about GOT except it has something to do about weiners....

Rob

#1983 9 years ago

Does anyone know Dylon from Regina...he owns a shop and repairs pinball machine. Just wondering if anyone can tell me something about the guy. Is he to be trusted?

I've never met him, but heard he's an ok guy. Luke knows him and Luke is good...

Rob

1 month later
#2273 8 years ago

I need help! I'm picking up an IM in 2 weeks and my back is giving me A LOT of grief lately. I need help to move the game in the house and take it to the basement. The head has to come off for this to happen as well. Actually, I don't think I can do any lifting at all. If anyone here can lend a hand it would be really appreciated. I'm in Regina.

Rob

#2283 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Got a response...
Pretty vague if you ask me, and they still arent his pictures.
Hello
Thanks for your interest in my STAR TREK LE PINBALL Machine.
It has never been involved in any accidents and has original paint ,everything is working as new .
The only reason i'm selling it is because i moved back to Denmark with my work.
Let me know if you are interested in purchasing it and i will give you more details .
Here you have some more photos attached : goo.gl/A5Jsml

I think you better get the mileage on that and ask if it has a PINFAX report

Rob

#2285 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I can help you too Rob. Just give me an idea of what day, because I work shift work. PM me.

Thanks guys. I'm picking up the game june 5 (friday) or june 6 (saturday) so whatever works best. Does anyone know where Luke is? I haven't heard a peep from him in weeks....

Rob

#2286 8 years ago
Quoted from jimbeam42:

I can help, send me a pm with the details.

June 5 or 6, depending what is convenient for everyone.

Rob

#2301 8 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

If you're stuck, give me a shout.
I know how much it sucks to move a pin when you're not at 100%.

Thanks... I will keep you posted.

Rob

#2304 8 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Hey Rob. I can help as well if you're stuck.

Do you or anyone else have a dolly? Or stairclimber?

Rob

#2321 8 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Hey rob , hang in there , I just went through back surgery , it was hell .

I'm doing better, but nowhere near 100%. 2 weeks ago I could barely walk and it was constant severe pain. Getting up from a laying down position was almost impossible. I still went to work and that was fun enough! All I felt was a simple 'pop' when getting dressed for work one morning. I saw my doctor today and am going to book some physio for my back. I don't have much pain now, but it doesn't feel right either.

Anyhow, thanks to all who have responded to help, I really do appreciate it! There's still 10 days left so no rush yet.

Rob

#2330 8 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

i was looking for a HS2 forever..i gave up

Years ago (10?) I sold a nice clearcoated one to a guy named Jamie in Saskatoon. I wanted to buy it back, but he wouldn't sell it back. Some days I miss the WMS/Bally games I had and other days I don't. I never thought I would like any new Stern game until I got ACDC and MET.

Rob

#2343 8 years ago

Friday evening seems to be the time Dylan is going to bring IM over. Anyone who wants to come that night to help move it or just hang out and play pinball please PM me your cell # and I will contact you. Dylan has a stairclimber so that makes life easier!

I'll have ACDC Luci, MET Premium, ST Pro and IMVE setup for play then. MET and ACDC have colordmd displays so you can see that too if you like. It's an unfinished basement so it's not super cozy, but there's at least carpet on the floor.

Rob

#2350 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I hope Dylan never reset the high scores. I am quite proud of mine on his IM. Shaun still holds the title though.... the bastard

I don't know what the high scores are on there. Well you at least have a chance to put a new one up on friday night

Rob

#2351 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Batman Forever is still up for Trade/Sell at $3500. I have a deal pending, but I wanted to put it out there and see if anyone wants to make a deal in case this deal falls through. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/regina/sega-batman-forever-pinball-machine/1075258860

2015-05-02 17.51.17.jpg

What are you going to buy if you sell BF?

Rob

#2368 8 years ago

Thanks for coming out guys, it was nice to meet you all!

Rob

#2371 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

No doubt! Almost sounds like someone should start a pinball league in Saskatchewan or something

Not a shabby idea after all!

Rob

1 month later
#2598 8 years ago

Feck, the loonie is down below $0.77US now!

Rob

#2614 8 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Recently I have talked with a number of Canadian Stern Dealers. We are all reeling from Stern price increases internationally & poor CDN dollar. That & some of us are getting a little annoyed with Cineplex-Starburst as our Canadian distributor. Personally my purchases have decreased 95% over the last few years as a dealer. Also doing free warranty service, & the hassle of paying to return defective parts. I have talked with Gary Stern numerous times over the years about it, & have given up. Maybe Heighway Pinball will be a wakeup call, along with other manufacturers towards pinball sales I Canada.

I bought 3 NIB pins from Starburst last year and they were very good to deal with. I have no complaints! But that's from a customer perspective of course.

I'm sure NIB sales have tanked since November/December when the dollar started it's nosedive. A game like ST is probably $1500 more than this same time last year. Great if you bought last year, but sucks if you want to buy this year.

Rob

1 week later
#2695 8 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my ST Pro and either buying TWD Premium or KISS Premium. I'm just not sure which premium to get though.... Or maybe I should wait to see what comes later this year.... Decisions, decisions..

Rob

#2699 8 years ago

Thanks for all the interest, but I have to check pricing on a TWD or KISS. I only plan to sell if I am replacing the game. I have to talk to some folks this coming week about price and where my MET Premium playfield is as well! :O

Rob

#2715 8 years ago

Anyone selling a TWD? Preferably premium?

Rob

#2763 8 years ago
Quoted from devpin:

Well you misunderstand. I believe explaining will be a pointless exercise, but here goes. The latest ST (arrived last week-still in the box) is priced higher as I had to pay more than I did for the older shipments due too a further drop of our dollar against the US dollar.
The pins in stock now from prior shipment, that are still new in box (Mustang, Walking Dead, Metallica) are priced at $6390, shipping included.
But whatever, I don't want to ever deal with you. Goodnight!

$6390 + tax, shipping included is actually a fairly good price if anyone is thinking NIB on these games. If you deal with a reseller you can usually save a few hundred over buying direct from Playdium. This is about $1100 more than this time last year which is only 15%. The current bank rate of exchange is about 30%. It's only going to get worse, the prices will go up higher as the dollar falls more. The used game pickings are slim unless you go across the border.

Rob

#2768 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone close in Saskie have any old back glasses they'd part with? I'm looking for a few more for wall art in the Pin room. Not looking to spend a pile of money on them but curious if there's any out there. I don't have arcades but I'd even consider some of those if they were cool or came from a good game.

I have a Black Knight 2000 backglass you can have for $40.

Rob

#2801 8 years ago
Quoted from boris_37:

and if no one else takes it, my BK2K backglass is ruined, so I would take it if it's in decent condition...

Define ruined?

Rob

#2809 8 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Okay STLE is still available, had lots of interest no one is ready to pull the trigger... My preference is to sell it to someone in the community and there are still people that are interested and will continue to deal with them. But if there are no takers, I tried and will put it on Kjijii at a higher selling price... Thanks for all those that expressed interest...

What was your asking price?

Rob

1 month later
#3277 8 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Does anyone have a Metallica or Kiss premium that they would be interested in selling? If so please PM me.

I don't think any KISS premium has landed in Canada yet. They have been in short supply in the US too.

Rob

#3317 8 years ago

I'm going to sell my KISS Pro to fund a GOT. The game has probably 150 plays on it. Cliffy scoop and switch protectors installed. $6400 obo.

Rob

#3327 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Which version are you going with?

I'm thinking premium... But if I don't sell KISS then it won't be anything.

Rob

1 week later
#3416 8 years ago

KISS is sold.

Rob

1 month later
#3809 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Anyone in Saskatchewan interested in trading for a HUO Star Trek pro? Not interested in selling at the moment.

If I were you and since it's Christmas, try selling it for about $6200-6400 since it's still basically brand new, has the excellent translite package and shaker motor ($400 in mods). Then for bit less than $1000 go buy a NIB IMVE.

Rob

1 month later
#4045 8 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Tron is sold thanks for the interest

Did you contribute since you sold it on here? I'm not sure exactly what the rules are, but if you sell a game on here is there a tiny charge now? Just asking politely, not being critical...

Rob

2 months later
#4414 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Several years ago I couldn't give one away for 3200. Took me about 6 months to sell it. Now they are super desirable.

I bought one NIB when they first came out in 2003 and it was $5500 (delivered) at the time. Unfortunately, I just couldn't get into the game and sold it to Wonderland after about 5 months. I don't think I would buy another either.

Rob

1 week later
#4461 8 years ago

What was the original price? The flipper ad does say he has a week to get rid of it so at his asking price I think it's going to be a tough sell.

Rob

1 week later
#4509 7 years ago

ST Pro in Regina... Includes stern shaker, Aurich translite and full decals, playfield support rails and lollipop side rails. HUO and 1 owner (me).

$6200

Rob

#4511 7 years ago

Sorry, I don't have steady hands to take good pictures so these will have to do for now. The game is clean, no broken parts. I replaced the right 2 enterprise LED with spike led's so they light the same as the others. I also build a light difuser for the warp ramp LED.

Rob

20160501_213949_(resized).jpg20160501_213949_(resized).jpg

20160501_213527_(resized).jpg20160501_213527_(resized).jpg

20160501_214106_(resized).jpg20160501_214106_(resized).jpg

20160501_213452_(resized).jpg20160501_213452_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#4626 7 years ago

Clearing some space, raising some cash... I'd like to sell these as a pair and am not looking for trades. IMVE and ST Pro. $11800.
Both games are clean of course, well taken care of. I'm the second owner of the IMVE, first owner of the ST Pro. Both have shakers. ST Pro has lollipop rails, playfield support rails and Aurich's alternate translite and graphics package.

Pickup in Regina.

Rob

#4644 7 years ago

Here are some pictures of ST and IMVE. This is the best I can do right now since I don't have steady hands and the majority of my pictures turn out too blurry. Anyhow, there' no wear on either playfield, the games are clean.

IMVE was in my friends brew pub for about 1000 games before I bought it. ST I bought NIB.

Neither game have seen a heavy amount of play.

Rob

20160515_194826_(resized).jpg20160515_194826_(resized).jpg

20160515_194554_(resized).jpg20160515_194554_(resized).jpg

20160515_193215_(resized).jpg20160515_193215_(resized).jpg

20160515_193908_(resized).jpg20160515_193908_(resized).jpg

20160515_194037_(resized).jpg20160515_194037_(resized).jpg

20160515_193308_(resized).jpg20160515_193308_(resized).jpg

20160515_193326_(resized).jpg20160515_193326_(resized).jpg

20160515_193617_(resized).jpg20160515_193617_(resized).jpg

20160515_194037_(resized).jpg20160515_194037_(resized).jpg

20160515_194533_(resized).jpg20160515_194533_(resized).jpg

20160515_194554_(resized).jpg20160515_194554_(resized).jpg

20160515_192929_(resized).jpg20160515_192929_(resized).jpg

20160515_193132_(resized).jpg20160515_193132_(resized).jpg

20160515_193207_(resized).jpg20160515_193207_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#4841 7 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

I would rather deal with someone smaller who cares and wants my business. I tried dealing with Playdium and it was like talking to a brick wall. Over priced and out of touch.

The prices through resellers was always better than dealing directly with Playdium (support your local dealer!). Although I don't know how things are now with the MAP pricing. Playdium probably priced things the way they did so they wouldn't undercut the smaller dealers.

Rob

1 week later
#4903 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

I found out the acdc is at speeders prokart racing. Current high offer is 6k. I'd rather have a premium again then a pro model personally

So it's an 'auction' then eh?

Rob

#4908 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Hey Rob, have you downloaded the new code for your Metallica premium yet? If so, how is it?

Oh yeah, it's pretty good! Adding colordmd was the best addon I ever did for that game!

Rob

#4909 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Looks like it. I made a offer and got a response that 6k was current high offer. Still too high imo.

Certainly too high, especially if it's an older model with incandescent bulbs and the stationary bell. The premium is really the way to go with this game. I just keep hoping for another code update to add some balance to certain songs and hopefully make the lower playfield more lucrative (fun) to play.

Rob

1 week later
#4938 7 years ago

ST Pro for sale. It is very low plays (maybe 350?) and HUO as I'm the original owner.

I have added the following:

- Stern shaker motor
- Aurich translite and decals
- Black lollipop side armor
- Playfield support rails
- 2 far right enterprise insert led's replaced with cointaker spike LED so they are not dim (ST Pro seem to have this)
- Custom diffuser made for the warp ramp LED insert

The game works 100% and is absolutely clean. Cash and carry, pickup in Regina for $6000. I am not looking for trades.

Rob

20160724_211747_(resized).jpg20160724_211747_(resized).jpg

20160724_211248_(resized).jpg20160724_211248_(resized).jpg

20160724_211702_(resized).jpg20160724_211702_(resized).jpg

20160724_211637_(resized).jpg20160724_211637_(resized).jpg

20160724_211820_(resized).jpg20160724_211820_(resized).jpg

20160724_211515_(resized).jpg20160724_211515_(resized).jpg

3 months later
#5382 7 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Have a WDLE with I think every mod available, possible trade or sell. Lemmy know whatcha got.

I might consider trading Luci for that. Luci has a colordmd, cliffies, shaker and not a scratch on her!

Rob.

1 week later
#5453 7 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm on the hunt for a walking dead pro.

I have not played one, but judging from videos I have seen I would want the premium over the pro because of walker bombs and the fantastic light show.

Rob

1 month later
#5808 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

In 2012 Premiums were $7500 nib, not pros. And ac/dc pro with no mods? Next time I'm offered one to purchase I'll post it here for sure.

Nobody is going to sell their games based on 2012 prices.

Rob

1 month later
1 week later
#6339 7 years ago

Well now I might have found another pin that I really like so ACDC is still on the chopping block. Selling two pins in one day....who would have thought.

Didn't you just get ACDC recently?

Rob

2 weeks later
#6474 7 years ago

I've decided to part with my ACDC Luci. It's bone stock except for Cliffy protectors on the jukebox and bell saucers. I bought this game NIB and it's never left my basement since.

Price is $10500. Located in Regina. Pickup only.

Rob

3 weeks later
#6700 6 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Have a very nice LOTR LE looking to trade for a Hobbit LE. Will add cash if needed.
Would also consider trading down for a Metallica, Ghostbusters or really any newer Stern. Trying to mix things up a bit.
Thx.

I have a GB pro that I might consider trading for your LOTR. Although I have never had a chance to really play LOTR so I'm not sure if it's something I'd like or not.

Rob

#6735 6 years ago

Is it just me, or are certain people just fishing for details on kijiji ads? Like if a game is sold, who is selling it etc? I have people asking if my game is sold or when they can come see it. I reply and then I never hear back.

Rob

#6739 6 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I cant speak for others but I asked if it has sold and have been thinking about how much I'd be willing to pay and whether I can find a Shadow or not.

I sold my Shadow probably 5 years ago to Luke for $2500 I think. It would probably cost twice that to replace it now. I used to think if I'm going to spend $5k on a used game, I might as well buy NIB since it's almost the same price. But, now a Stern NIB Pro is over $8k delivered.....

Rob

2 weeks later
#6857 6 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

For $1100 I'll take it out of your garage.

Just take it out right, and leave it in the driveway?

Rob

1 week later
#6905 6 years ago

Another smooth transaction, thanks Archer600 , deal with confidence!

Rob

#6907 6 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

What did ya get rob?!?

SWLE coming in, GB gone out.

Rob

#6909 6 years ago

OHHHH NICE!!! I take it it is a dream theme for you?!

No, Barb Wire is my Dream Theme, but he was sold out...

Rob

2 weeks later
#6965 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/Attack-from-Mars-Pinball_29548649
? this legit ? my better judgement says no... Might be a good deal for someone in the area.

I've tried reporting scam listings on usedregina before, but the same listings would be up for many days after so I don't think they are a bit complacent acting upon reports.

Rob

#6968 6 years ago

The pictures of the head make it 100% scam. They were taken from a guy that used to do restores in the states until he passed away. So I doubt he's restoring games beyond the grave

Treasurecove?

Rob

#7016 6 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Looking to trade my KISS premium for something different. PM if interested.

That's a very nice game Dylan, GLWT!

Rob

#7068 6 years ago

I suspect we won't see LE here until mid august at the earliest?

Rob

#7101 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I'm convinced that everyone hates Gottlieb except me. I just don't have the space to buy all the wacky and stupid Gottliebs that interest me. Seriously, have you ever played Bone Busters? It's so stupid, it's great.

I dislike Wipeout, but many other Gottlieb machines I don't mind. Class Of 1812 is campy fun too!

Rob

3 months later
#7610 6 years ago

Pending tomorrow's reveal i might put up my xmen le up for sale.

How long was the time frame between DI reveal and shipping? It was probably 6 or 8 months?

Rob

#7633 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Alright, whos selling stuff to order pirates

Pass. It's not a theme that I really care anything about. And that (in your face) right ramp always feeding the mini playfield could get old fast. That's one of the big reasons I chose GoT pro over GoT premium.

Rob

2 weeks later
#7686 6 years ago

Gb new code coming soon

I wouldn't say soon....

Rob

1 month later
#7838 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Seems like the Prem/LE is the way to go. Need the "win" button.

Horde just wouldn't be the same on the pro without the red GI.

Rob

#7841 6 years ago

I've been thinking about getting a TWD Premium for the last year or more. Of course that means selling my ADCD Luci, but I'm just not sure there's much of a market for an ACDC Luci here in Canada.

Rob

#7843 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

ASLE now sold.

Out of pinball then? Taking a break? Or?

Rob

4 weeks later
#7890 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Hey just wondering if anyone in regina has a spare flipper coil FL-11630/50v for a Williams. Cheers

I checked and I only have 629 (blue) and 411 (orange). 630 is red (weak) right?

Rob

#7892 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Yea it's a red one thanks very much. Trying to get the line up tuned up to have a Queen City pinball meet up. Whirlwinds flipper started machinegunning, I think it's prob the coil. I'll make an order. If anyone from town needs anything thrown in let me know.

Check that a copper winding has not broken off one of the solder lugs. Also check the EOS, maybe clean that and the cabinet flipper switch.

Rob

3 weeks later
#7978 6 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO, original owner ACDC Luci with colordmd installed.

Titles I am particularily interested in:

BM66 premium
TWD
MMr

Rob

2 weeks later
#8047 6 years ago

So, what do people think an original ACDC Luci is worth? 1 owner, HUO of course. Shaker, colordmd, cliffy protectors.

And what are new Stern premium games selling for now? What about BM66 premium? Has anyone heard about recent prices because I have no idea where they are at.

Rob

#8051 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

My wife was quoted 7090 plus tax. On a new pro out of absolute in stoon. He said last month they were 7690 he said it varies with the exchange rate which is locked in the day they cross the border?

Maybe Player one has relaxed its price gouging? A new pro hasn't been that low since last spring when Player One introduce a second price hike for the year (first was Stern). It's still nowhere close to the $5000 + tax from 3 or 4 years ago....

Rob

1 month later
#8134 6 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Up for trade AS pro cliffys, shaker, coloured plastic protectors. Under 800 plays. Let me know if interested.

Any bites on this yet? I may be interested and could offer up either GoT Pro or IMVE. Both have brand new colordmd and shakers. But, I need to think on this...

Rob

#8138 6 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Have some things in the mix right now most just want a cash deal.

No problem. The next Stern is right around the corner and I may way to see what that is. I'm in no rush anyhow.

Rob

#8142 6 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Game of thrones for sale?

I'm only selling if there's something I want to replace it with. Right now that's a bit of a question mark. I'm interested to see what the next Stern game is. Need to wait a few weeks to see what pops up.

Rob

2 months later
#8498 5 years ago

Two games for sale:

IMVE (very clean!) with new colorDMD and shaker - $6500
GoT Pro (very clean, low plays) with new colorDMD and shaker - $6700

One caveat though is that GoT pro must sell first. Pickup in Regina is preferred, unless you make other arrangements.

Rob

#8515 5 years ago
Quoted from DW3000:

Hey, does anyone in or around Saskatoon, SK have a spare FL-15411 (B/W flipper - orange) coil? I was rebuilding my flippers on my TZ and it seems that one of ‘em had overheated and swelled up at some point and needs to be replaced.
Thought I might check around before biting the bullet and putting in an order somewhere (and inevitably order a whole bunch of other stuff to make the shipping charge worthwhile haha)

I have some new and used ones, but I'm in Regina....

Rob

#8516 5 years ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Anyone have a GoT or The Hobbit for sale?

Sure seems like IMVE is in far more demand than GoT pro...

Rob

#8531 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

In my couple experiences with Stephen he was nice and courteous. Used to be very active in the community. I'm glad deebow saved me a10 hr trip for his ft though. Priced right but had major wear he didn't represent in the ad.

Stephen L? I haven't talked to or seen him in probably 12 or 13 years.

Rob

#8549 5 years ago

Sorry guys... I'm having second thoughts about selling my IMVE so I better hold on to it for now.

I will still sell the GoT Pro. $6700 with colordmd and shaker, $6250 without the colordmd. Pickup in Regina

1 week later
#8581 5 years ago

Does anyone in Regina have a spare 3 pin molex connector you can part with? I have lots of trifurcon crimp pins, just no housing. I also have IDC connectors, but would prefer to upgrade this connector since the original IDC is starting to fail. This is the same size as WMS GI connectors.

Rob

3 weeks later
#8678 5 years ago

GoT Pro with new colordmd and shaker. Low plays and I'm the original owner. Price lowered to $6400. Pickup in Regina. No trades at the moment.

Rob

#8689 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Ugghhhh.... I want this.

The colordmd on GoT is absolutely amazing!

Rob

1 week later
#8736 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Does anyone have a newish stern pro for sale/trade?

I have a GoT Pro for sale, $6400 and that includes shaker and colordmd. The game is in like new condition. ColorDMD looks amazing on this title.

Rob

#8751 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There's been a nice WCS for sale on Kijiji SK for a while.

One of the few games I couldn't wait to get rid of since I couldn't stand the brain damaged rules in this game. For example, you only had to make the spinner switch hit once to get Travel, instead of having to make the full orbit shot. It has great sound and dots, just not much for rules. Mine was a really nice example and I sold it to someone in Ottawa I think (15 years ago?).

Rob

2 weeks later
#8854 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Iron Maiden is sold. looks like I just have my project pinbot for now
thanks to all who inquired

That was a quick sale!

Rob

#8891 5 years ago

I still have my GoT Pro for sale. Lots of interest, but no takers yet. Price reduced to $6250 and that includes colordmd and shaker.

167 plays since the last code update 2.5 years ago. So probably around 300 plays total.

No trades, pickup in Regina.

Rob

#8908 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I kind of want a Premium, what are the general thoughts on this game with Pro vs Premium/LE? Lighting, Game play etc. I haven't done my research yet...

I never played the premium, but I knew I didn't want the mini playfield. Super Jackpot shots on GoT are some of the best!

Rob

1 month later
#9195 5 years ago

Anyone ready to move a SW Prem yet? Just thought I'd throw that out before buying NIB.

Have you played one? You can come play my LE....

Rob

#9225 5 years ago

Smooth, quick transaction with BallyKissFan. Enjoy the SWLE Kevin!

Rob

#9228 5 years ago

Not pinball, but I am interested in a mame cocktail cabinet. Any leads? Maybe even an upright cabinet.

Rob

1 month later
#9649 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

If anyone wants a belly busting laugh, click on yesterday's wonderland arcade dispersal auction results. Here's just 2 from one buyer.
$2000 for a 2004 golden tee before 30% tax
$6100 for a Stern Playboy before taxes
I bet everyone wishes they knew this buyer to unload anything you have for 2x 3x 10x it's worth.

The only thing I was interested in was the SanFrancisco Rush games. If it was the 2049 version I might have bid, but my limit would have been $2000. What did the Rush games sell for?

Rob

1 week later
#9664 5 years ago

Does anyone in Regina have a 1 1/4 inch hex post, threaded female on both ends.

Rob

1 week later
#9707 5 years ago

I thought I posted, but can't find it... Anyhow I decided to re-list my IMVE. It has colordmd (new chroma LCD), shaker and whiplash with lighted chest and EL whips. $6500 firm, cash and carry in Regina. Please note that I do not have time or ability to pack and ship.

Rob

#9710 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I thought I posted, but can't find it... Anyhow I decided to re-list my IMVE. It has colordmd (new chroma LCD), shaker and whiplash with lighted chest and EL whips. $6500 firm, cash and carry in Regina. Please note that I do not have time or ability to pack and ship.
Rob

The game is tentatively sold pending payment and other stuff....

Rob

#9711 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Anyone have a BM66 prem they want to trade? I have a Starwars pro, or Game of thrones pro, or Full throttle Id trade, all have lots done and are HUO, not interested in selling any of them.

I don't think I've seen a BM66 for sale posted in here yet. Maybe there's not many in collectors hands? I've thought about getting a BM66 myself some day...

Rob

#9729 5 years ago

IMVE has been sold

Rob

1 week later
#9842 5 years ago

It's also possible the driver's license is stolen and someone is impersonating this person. If you sent a picture of your license, they would then be impersonating you later on.

Rob

2 weeks later
#9999 5 years ago

HUO, 1 owner, original run ACDC Luci for sale. Includes ColorDMD, cliffy protectors and shaker unit. $9500 Cash and carry in Regina.

Rob

5 months later
#11366 4 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Luci is off the market. Priced it for a quick sale, nothing materialized. Don't want to deal with selling anything while the weather is nice, will probably re-post after summer.

I thought about selling my Luci too, but then I think ACDC in general is a harder game to sell. I would have priced mine about $9000 with the colordmd.

Rob

#11373 4 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

People can price their games however they want. I think with the other mods I had in it it was a fair price. I could've knocked 500 more off, a thousand off, whatever, but not desperate to sell. That being said I didn't get a lot of price objections, just a lot of tire kickers that responded and then went silent. My least favorite part about selling pins.
I am in a weird place with pinball in general right now, where I am swinging between selling everything and just getting out of the hobby altogether, then the next week thinking about buying 3 more games. Think it is time to just take a break from it all for the summer.

I get those same feelings. I have sold my games off in the past and can NEVER replace them for what I originally paid (it's not even close!).

I would not be desperate to sell either, but if I could get $9k for my Luci (with colordmd) I would take it. I know what I would replace it with too. I was actually going to sell Luci last year, but when a certain opportunity presented itself, I decided to keep it. Well, we'll see how it goes...

Rob

#11426 4 years ago

Original ACDC Luci. Comes with shaker and colordmd. $9000 cash and carry. Located in Regina.

Rob

1 week later
#11478 4 years ago

Ya i agree. At the time you sent the deposit, you were all in. Deposit should be expected gone. You should of had all the i formation you needed to feel comfortable enough to make that deposit

It depends. The terms of a deposit should be made upfront so both parties agree it's refundable or not. Stuff happens and people change their minds. I'm not going to be a dick and keep someone's money. When selling games I don't take deposits because it's too much hassle. If a person says there are interested I give them time to get things organized and I tell anyone else it may already be sold. Buyers may ask to make a deposit and I say it's not necessary. I'm usually not hell bent on selling anyhow so I don't mind waiting a bit.

But, once sold and the machine has change hands, I would not do a refund.

Businesses may operate differently. It never hurts to ask before placing money down on anything. If an item has to be special ordered, I would understand a non refundable deposit and make sure I really wanted what I am buying.

Rob

2 weeks later
#11572 4 years ago

Iron Maiden Premium for sale. Very low plays, basically like new condition. $9000 cash and carry in Regina. No shipping at this time.

Rob

2 weeks later
#11710 4 years ago

Thanks for the DILE Dylan! The game is in great shape and plays excellent. I'm really enjoying this one.

Rob

1 month later
#11938 4 years ago

I have two Polk PSW10 subwoofers. Both are in excellent condition, one of them was probably never used. I bought both of them brand new.

$90 each, cash and carry in Regina.

Rob

1 week later
#11983 4 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Posting my AFMR Limited Edition for sale. $9700. Black Trim. Topper is currently not installed and in factory original crate.
Route game. Recently cleaned and waxed. Cliffys since day 1 on shooter lane and the inlanes. Cabinet decals have a couple scratches. If you'd like detailed pictures of the game, send a PM.
Willing to ship at buyers cost.

Wish you were closer!

Rob

1 week later
#12040 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I also have an entire POPULATED Metallica pro playfield still in its original packaging. I might consider selling it if anyone is interested. No rush on that one though

You never had to send your old playfield back - for warranty??? I think you are supposed to....

Rob

2 weeks later
#12171 4 years ago

Does anyone have an IMVE for sale?

Rob

#12247 4 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

That sucks, with no end in sight I guess if you're selling off pins. Where do you work?

I'm guessing a Crown corp. It doesn't make sense to go on strike for %1 or %2, unless there's other bigger issues at stake.

Rob

1 week later
#12307 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

the new MMr Royale is almost $15K with exchange - yikes!!! Not enough to say no though

It would have to be a keeper to spend that money. But, I paid $13k for a NIB SWLE so this MMr isn't too much more. SWLE is long gone too and I'm not totally keen on 'LE' any more. I don't really lament over lost dollars (too much) because to me, there's always a certain cost of switching and selling games bought NIB. I would have really liked to buy a JPLE (I liked that art the best), but was too late to the gate. For the record, IMDN Premium wasn't a keeper for me, but I now wish I had not sold it recently either (I should have waited ). I was also recently looking for a DP Premium, but none available for now. There's NIB DPLE still available, but it's more than I want to spend on that title. There are pro available, but I'd still like the extra features of the Premium.

Oh well!.....

Rob

#12310 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Fack, life’s tough sometimes eh!?

There's certainly worse things in life

Rob

3 weeks later
#12352 4 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Looking for JJP Dialed In or Willy Wonka, Standard Editions only please. Please PM with details thanks!

I don't know about Wonka, but I would say DILE is worth the extra for sure. Those ramp lights are great!

Rob

#12380 4 years ago
Quoted from MOMM:

Widebody Non-Reflective Voodoo Glass for pickup in Calgary for $325. Can ship anywhere in Canada $400 all in. Email [email protected] or msg. on Pinside.

What about regular size?

Rob

#12381 4 years ago

Anyone in Regina have Stern coil stops? I bought some a while ago and while they work, I think the stop plug is a bit short which is giving longer than desired flipper travel.

Thanks!

Rob

5 months later
#13377 3 years ago

Dialed in LE for sale, cash and carry in Regina. No trades, unless you have an Elvira HOH, Stranger Things Premium or maybe Iron Maiden Premium.

Asking $9500.

Is it HUO? No, but still in excellent shape.

Rob

#13378 3 years ago

Also for sale, ACDC Premium Luci. Original run, first owner (bought new in 2013). Has Stern upgraded lightning bolts, cliffy protectors and colordmd.

Extremely nice condition. $9200 cash and carry. No trades.

Rob

#13382 3 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

Good Deal!
I have the same game with those mods/add-ons and wouldn't expect less then $10k

Oh yeah, it also has a shaker of course.

Rob

#13393 3 years ago

Have an Elvis ready for a new home. $5500 with color dmd. Can send pics to anyone interested. Located in Regina.

Elvir.... oh wait... nevermind

Rob

1 week later
#13510 3 years ago

Does anyone in Regina have a white nylon flipper bushing for a modern Stern? A WMS bushing is too short.

Rob

edit: Got one, thanks Shaun!

Rob

#13516 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Beatles has taken a beating on resale.
Distros are desperate to sell any remaining stock. Most have golds readily available and discounted. As stated p1 had it listed for public at 9200. Add to that a discount for local clubs.
If you check the market here on pinside, they are not moving, even the ones who are $2k+ below competitive machines.
Trims were gold, platinum, diamond.
All 3 available nib, and they just don't sell well.
I'm half looking for one, but not for a premium price.
Missed out on a sub 10k platinum locally. Though, not upset I didnt get it. Lots of other options in that price range that are just better.

I have a friend who really wanted a Beatles themed pin, just not the one Stern released. I'd rather have almost any other modern Stern than a Beatles, except maybe Whoa Nellie and its derivatives.

Rob

#13573 3 years ago

ACDC and DILE have a new home. Elvira LE on the way!

Rob

#13627 3 years ago

Paragon is an amazing game. I once found one at a garage sale in 1996 for $50, almost as nice as this one. I figured the backglass alone was worth the money. John's Jukes fixed the cpu board for me and other than some badly hacked wiring on the power supply, it worked well. I should have fixed the wiring better, but ended up selling the game to a friend. He eventually sold it so I have no idea who has it now. Beautiful art!

Rob

1 month later
#13959 3 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

That is one of the reasons I bought a walkout last year among others. I'm not an active buy/sell guy but if you are, make your next home purchase a walkout. You'll never go back.

My place isn't exactly a walkout, but the garage basically opens into the lower rec room area. It's quite convenient and one of the reasons I chose this place.

Rob

#14025 3 years ago

Has anyone (besides Ed Robertson) got a TMNT in Canada yet?

Rob

#14040 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Man that's quite a casino. Arcade, bowling, mini golf. I probably wouldn't even be tempted by the slots and tables. You could have fun all night at a fraction of what you could lose at the slots in a half hour

You can still hit a golf ball pretty far with a putter.

Rob

1 month later
#14248 3 years ago

Has anyone had difficulty getting warranty parts from Stern? I tried dealing with them directly on a minor part and have been waiting over 4 months. I contacted them again over a month ago and they agreed to send 2 parts, but am waiting (again).

Rob

#14252 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Always been good or me ....I have only 3 experiences over the years but never an issue.
They always sent out in a timely matter.

Well, I can certainly expect delays with the current situation. My game isn't down so I don't mind waiting, but I have now asked them to confirm they actually sent the parts.

Rob

#14260 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

What kind of parts? Small items or like replacement playfields?

Small parts like a broken leaper and house plastic on EHOH. I was dealing with a new(?) guy named Pablo all this time. The last dealing I had with Chas was 5 or 6 years ago regarding a warped playfield.

Rob

#14315 3 years ago

I did get my parts, they were shipped to my old address and received a month ago there. Luckily they still had the unopened package. I just had to go over there and get it.

Rob

#14383 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Another request. Perhaps an odd one. Anyone have a spare power supply that would work in a f14 tomcat?
I know this is a big ask. I’ve got a chance to look at one that “just needs a power supply.” I’d like to fire it up and what else it “just needs”. If I take it, I’d be more than willing to buy the power supply potentially but if someone is willing in Sask I’d be curious to just see how much work this thing needs.
I know it’s a crazy ask.

It probably needs a lot more than a 'power supply'. I would avoid it just based upon that description.

Rob

1 week later
#14517 3 years ago

Sorry, not pinball related, but I can't even find these online, let alone locally in any store. I'm looking to find Bigs Simply Salted Pumpkin seeds. Anyone that can find and ship me some bags by expresspost, I'll gladly pay for them by paypal. No, I don't want spitz brand...

Rob

#14519 3 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Seems fishy...better demand e-transfer everyone

shush!

Rob

#14526 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Seriously? I think they have them at Walmart, of all places...lol

Not here and not online.

Rob

#14559 3 years ago

Anyone bailing on their AIQLE? Not that I'm looking for one, but allocation for Canada (or even North America) must have been lower since they were gone in a 'snap'. Or maybe some buyers just have a hold on every LE that comes out...

Rob

2 weeks later
#14757 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

saltimbanco guessed it.
In the end I decided on a hot wheels. I've been watching streams of it for the last week, and I really like it. My kids are excited for it too. They love the light show on it. My son is excited to battle the monsters. There's a ton of multiballs, races to complete, monsters to fight, track pieces to collect and build, and my favorite part, 450 hot wheel cars in the game to collect.

Hot Wheels surprised me. The initial reveal wasn't great, but like you say, the recent streams have shown it to look like a very fun game.

Rob

3 weeks later
#14997 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Anyone interested in a beautiful SW premium and a Royal Rumble, I need to raise money for Dan’s TMNT LE haha... serious too...

Can't go wrong with TMNT

Rob

#15039 3 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Anyone selling an Iron Maiden or Aerosmith?

I was thinking about selling or trading my Iron Maiden Premium. Are you interested in trading your GOTG?

Rob

#15041 3 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Unfortunately too soon to move GOTG LE. Might be able to make it part of a trade in the future, though! You've got a really nice collection.

Thanks. I've really enjoyed Elvira and consider one of the best games I have ever owned. I wonder if FMB still has my Luci?

I didn't know it was an LE. I actually never played GoTG, but it seems like a fun game. I would probably sell Iron Maiden for $9400 if you are interested. I'm not 100% decided yet though.

Rob

1 week later
#15178 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:Yeah ik what nib pricing is, was just curious if used market in Canada be less or still close to retail.

If it's low play, I could certainly see pricing being close to retail. It's amazingly fun, deep and shoots smooth like butter.

Gappa Angry! nuff said

Rob

#15184 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

Yup, let me know when you are ready to sell yours Rob. I'm waiting on NIB but it will be a long wait and a nice HUO would work as well.

Mine is a keeper.

I'm sitting here listening to the DJ mixer playing the 'Drama' playlist. You will enjoy yours when you are able to get it.

Rob

1 week later
#15307 3 years ago

I'm looking for a multigame arcade upright or cocktail cabinet game in Regina, or surrounding area. I do prefer an upright cabinet though.

Rob

3 months later
#16274 3 years ago

We're a bunch of Canadians with games in our basements. We have to work hard at building a reputation among the group to do business. It's just the way it is. I've shipped games across the country and it always takes a bit of trust.

You've got an honest face too!

Rob

2 weeks later
#16458 3 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

IJ up for sale in Calgary, price seems maybe a bit low ($9500)? What do you guys think?
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/indiana-jones-pinball-machine/1558196728

The cabinet decals look like they were poorly applied. I see lots of wrinkles.

Rob

1 month later
#16664 2 years ago

Surely somewhere there must be a heavy metal meltdown hiding? One with the topper?

I love that game!

#16671 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

So it's looking like The Mandalorian, any chance of getting it?

I keep imagining outlane drains triggering the callout: "This is the way".

Stern needs a solid outing this time after LZ.

Rob

#16704 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

IMDN seems to be a hot commodity these days.

I royally suck at the upper loop shot on mine...

Rob

#16737 2 years ago

So there's no AIQ or ST Premiums anywhere? What is generally available anyhow?

Rob

#16739 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Funny how I couldn't sell my IM Premium last year for $8,800 with less than 30 plays
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/iron-maiden-premium-sold.9940/

That's a pretty good deal I think. Last year a NIB premium was over $11k delivered and an LE over $14k. A bit cheaper in AB of course.

Rob

1 month later
#17100 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Anyone selling a Elvira LE at $9000 usd?
That’s what they retailed for?

A brand new Elvira LE was just north of $14000 Cdn delivered when they were available. If I were selling mine, I would base my price upon what I paid for it, not what the exchange rate is. I think $9k isn't going to find you an LE.

Rob

#17128 2 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Mandolorian Le NIB arriving very soon for me. Inbox me if interested in buying. 14k usd.

Greed is such a bad thing.

Rob

#17140 2 years ago

1 month later
#17475 2 years ago

Two games for sale:

Iron Maiden Premium - $9900
Batman66 - $10900 (Includes a signed Adam West card which Lyman gave me)

Pickup in Regina is preferred since I don't have the means to pack and ship a game myself.

Rob

Added over 2 years ago:

Not for sale any more, at least not at these prices.

1 week later
#17523 2 years ago

I imagine anyone with a game on order is now going to have to probably pay significantly more when it arrives?

Rob

2 weeks later
#17595 2 years ago

Jurassic park is sold and off to kamloops.
Tommy bring me my Godzilla!

How much is a Godzilla LE now?

Rob

#17636 2 years ago

Probably about 15k landed depending on dollar

Honestly, I'm thinking between $16k and $17k, but it will depend if you buy from P1 or Nitro. At least with Nitro, you will save PST. My Elvira LE was over $14k landed when I bought it last spring.

Are the LE sold out yet? I can imagine the prices are pushing some folks either into a premium (at best) or just not buying at all. The pro just seems so stripped down.

Rob

1 week later
#17736 2 years ago

Anyone want to trade their Godzilla LE for an Elvira LE? Let me know...

Rob

2 weeks later
#17854 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Is anyone in the Milton area that can help me get a Willy Wonka down some stairs? 7 stairs, a landing, then another 6 stairs.
A beer and a few $$ in it for you. Please PM me if you can help.

My good friend gravity can help you..

I remember how much I dislike moving pinball machines.... Getting too old for it

Rob

1 week later
#17932 2 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

I know a guy that has wanted a bad girl. Sent him the link and maybe you guys can connect

I would like to meet a bad girl... Oh wait, wrong website...

Rob

#17933 2 years ago

heavy metal meltdown.

I love that game!

Rob

#17935 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Hi all!
Looking for a Phantom Of The Opera if anyone has any leads.
Thanks!

Another great game! I remember this being one of the more challenging DE games to play.

Rob

#17952 2 years ago

And the market has officially passed me by…

Quoted from roar:

It took $30 grand to get you there? It passed me by months ago!

Maybe we need a virtual pinball currency? Pin-coin?

Rob

#17955 2 years ago

I was in at 20k for a potc le tbh but at this point I’ll just have to hope for another run one day.

Dream theme or you just really like the gameplay? I never played one and my first impression is that I didn't really like the layout. The LCD presentation seems top notch though!

Rob

#18005 2 years ago

What can I get for a kidney these days? Still in original packaging.

Rob

#18008 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

huo? or heavily routed?

It's RUO.. Rob Use Only

Gosh no! But it has a couple of stone chips.....

Rob

#18070 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

For sure. Pinball isnt dead. Its not going to be what happened 20 years ago. Though, Halloween is taking a bit of a bath on resale already, and I feel other games will eventually follow suit.

I heard there's some panic selling of Halloween spots now? Maybe the FOMO was strong with this one and those flippers are now realizing they aren't going to be able to turn a profit on this one.

I also just think it's not a great theme for pinball.

Rob

#18086 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Making room... Sopranos 5900.00 US . pristine.
Mando LE with moving Grogu 12,500. US . Pristine
Bride of Pinbot 2.0 Black cabinet purple accents. rare 6,900.00 US redone and Pristine
No shipping for now Cheers! Also may move Tron LE and Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle both you guessed it Pristine

Going to buy the new Elvira eh?

Rob

2 months later
#19003 2 years ago

Iron Maiden is sold. I still have BM66 posted on Kijiji.

Pics: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsFsCQk0-Ppsi6xqw5HP8Ns_PKVOLw?e=vdBlR6

Price is $13000.

Rob

#19026 2 years ago

Up next for sale is TMNT LE. Asking $15000.

Rob

#19084 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

One for sale on regina kijiji!

You should at least add the tag 'pinball' to your(?) ad if you have not done so already. I couldn't find it just searching 'pinball'. I did find it searching 'Houdini'.

Here's the ad: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-general-electronics/regina/houdini-pinball-for-trade/1600575800

Rob

#19104 2 years ago

I'm looking to sell another game or two. At least one for sure. I am not interested in trades.

TMNT LE - $15,000.
BM66 Premium - $13000 (with shaker and signed Adam West card given to me by Lyman)
DeadPool Premium $14,500 (with shaker)

All are HUO and I'm the original owner. Pickup in Regina unless you can arrange your own packing/shipping.

Rob

#19108 2 years ago

Anyone in Regina or surrounding area have a spare WMS flipper opto board for a Twilight Zone? Left side - I'm not sure these are side specific or not... A friend (not on pinside) needs one.

Rob

#19124 2 years ago
Quoted from Clizifer:i believe they are universal. i replaced both mine awhile back cause one was faulty so i have a spare. located in bc but can ship if interested. let me know

Not quite universal as there seems to be 2 different types. Nitro seems to have homepin type 1 versions which is what my friend needs. A little pricey though ($74), especially if the prices are US dollars.

Rob

1 week later
#19193 2 years ago

BM66 still for sale. Includes shaker and Adam West signed card. Price adjusted to $11600.

TMNT LE. $14500.

Pickup in Regina or you need to arrange shipping/packing. Pinheads in Regina may be able to help, but I can't speak for them. I can't physically do it myself, too many muscle issues.

Rob

#19201 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Rob I sent you a message.
If anyone in the Regina area can help make Rob sending a pin out my way please let me know.

There's 2 people from Manitoba and yourself that have expressed interest. The first guy who showed interest is Don Ayres (kijiji ad), but I don't know if he wants to pick up. Second is someone from Winnipeg and then you. I told Don since he showed first interest he has to decide if he's picking up or not... I don't know if this guy is on pinside, anyone know him?

Rob

#19206 2 years ago

BM66 is now spoken for.

Rob

1 month later
#19416 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

against popular opinion in the DP thread, lol, I traded my almost new premium for an older Stern and cannot be happier...
If I had to do it again, I would totally get a PRO 100% all day long. The extra mode in the premium is nice but 100% not needed or important in the game, if you play in the dark the Pf is almost impossible to see. The disco ball gimmick wears off really quickly and the toys are cheap, a plastic truck with a light and the disco ball mirrors almost fall off if you touch the ball too much, really Stern could not be cheaper in the toys department even if the tried. Absurd.

I really like the disco ball. The drop targets add absolutely nothing to the game though.

Rob

1 week later
#19497 2 years ago

TMNT LE. Single owner, low play and HUO. Pickup in Regina, unless you can arrange packing/shipping.

$14500.

Rob

1 week later
#19519 2 years ago

Price reduced for a quicker sale. TMNT LE. $13900. Located in Regina, cash and carry.

Rob

#19523 2 years ago

Ohhhhh you getting a godzilla premium?!?

No, not buying any more pinball games.

Rob

#19565 2 years ago

TMNT LE still available for $13900.

DP Premium $13400.

Rob

1 week later
#19620 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:some led lighting , bigger magnet area , orange t molding

Improved cabinet decals and translite (I think)

Iron Monger was changed to a 1 piece mold with chest led.

Big magnet cores were the last VE run. One insert was also changed to blue to correspond with a new mode.

It's a great game, for sure and I wish I still had mine. I was sorely tempted to get one of the VE when they were last produced. There was word of more VE to come, but that seems to have been cancelled or pushed back.

Rob

1 week later
#19720 1 year ago

Trying again... TMNT LE $13900 Cdn. Pickup in Regina, unless you can arrange packing and shipping. I'm just not physically able to move the game myself due to muscle issues.

If you want to make an offer on any of my other games, feel free to do so. I'll only be keeping 1 or 2 and I don't know which ones yet.

Rob

#19732 1 year ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Damn Rob, That is kind of a perfect collection, I am surprised you have any of these still, let alone all of them!
GLWS!! Dave

Scoring on BM66 irked me so much that I hated playing it. Iron Maiden was a fun game, but I was never keen on the theme. Those two I already sold earlier this year.

I haven't been in a rush to sell anything. TMNT LE is really the one I would prefer to sell next, but maybe it's not sought after much I guess. Obviously DP and JP are going to garner the most interest. I never played my DP much, maybe 200 games. JP I played (enjoyed) more and it's the one game I have never completely figured the rules out on. Elvira LE, well that's a tough one because as an LE it's a highly sought after game. I don't even know how to put a price on it without sounding greedy. Maybe it's the other one I keep? I'd like to keep 2 or possibly 3. I don't want to sell everything. I did that once before about 15 years ago.

Metallica is probably one game for sure I will keep because it has sentimental value to me. John Borg signed my playfield and Lyman put my name in as the default Blackened champ. It's not the only game my name is in, but it has the most meaning to me now.

Rob

#19737 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

If we're telling Rob what to keep, I'd suggest Metallica, Jurassic Park and Deadpool as a 3 machine line up. That's a good range of pinball game styles when it comes to modern Stern machines.

Metallica is such a well rounded game compared to many other Sterns.

Rob

#19742 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Speaking of Metallica, have a beautiful MET Premium for sale, asking $16.5k. Fully loaded with COLORDMD, Pinstadium lighting, topper, Flipper Fidelity speakers, custom Sparky, hammer, shooter rod, candy purple powdercoating, shaker, etc. Lot more mods as well. If don’t want the colordmd or other mods, can discuss. Pictures posted on Pinside. Open to shipping within Canada. Thanks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/130917

MET seem more difficult to find the past few years. Color DMD is absolutely fantastic on this game! The only bad thing I can say is that the stock sound quality is not great. Better speakers or even a sub really helps.

Rob

#19746 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Funny I see the opposite. Quite a few for sale. Seems there’s always at least 1 for sale in Canada at any time. They don’t move very fast as they tend to be listed pretty high.
Now if you meant “reasonably priced MET” then I agree…
Not that I’d be interested anyway. I just don’t seem to connect with music pins. I love the bands - Metallica, Rush, GNR, etc but the pins I find “meh” for some reason. But I know I’m the exception lol.

When I bought my Metallica 9 years ago, I thought I made a mistake buying it. The theme didn't resonate with me and I am not really a Metallica fan either. I bought it because it just looked fun to play. I thought it was also a more forgiving, less drainy game than ACDC was.

Little bit of history as told to me by Lyman: Metallica was originally going to have plastic ramps. Lyman argued for metal ramps. His argument to Borg was "The band is called METALLICA, not PLASTICA.".

Rob

#19755 1 year ago

I guess I must not be good at selling things. What should like new DP Premium or JP Premium with shakers resell for? What about TMNT LE? Tell me what prices these should have.... I see people reselling premiums on Pinball Revolution for A LOT higher than what I have asked privately...

I meet a lot of inflexibility among potential buyers who want a certain price and just won't budge from their offer. It's odd that someone is willing to walk away from a deal over $100 on a $10,000 + item. I'm not gouging anyone on price, but I don't think I'm being unreasonable to make a counter offer that is still hundreds less than my original asking price.

This is why I hate selling pinball machines. It's such a highly competitive and small market here in Canada.

Rob

#19759 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I think you should raise the price. That would be a power move.
Get your flex on!

you just neve know

#19774 1 year ago

TMNT LE now $13800. For free I will throw in a half eaten piece of pizza from Dwight Sullivan.

Rob

#19778 1 year ago

This isn't far off the price in CDN for a Premium model pretty much right now. depending on exchange.

Possibly, I'm not up to date on prices. I think premium prices maybe jumped the shark with GZ.

At $13800, it's probably close to $700 less than I paid for it new.

Rob

#19779 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Tron is sold pending pickup. Thanks for the Support everyone!

That was quick! Seemed like a good price too. I've never played Tron....

Rob

1 week later
#19832 1 year ago

Well I do have to move TMNT LE so I dropped the price to $13600, pickup in Regina. No trades, just cash.

Rob

2 weeks later
#19904 1 year ago

I really(!) need to move TMNT LE. I think my last asking price was $13500 based upon pickup in Regina. I can't personally offer shipping, but I suppose I could ask Dylan if he would help. Extra costs are yours, not mine.

I can provide pics upon request. I'm the original owner. Game is low play, in like brand new shape of course.

Rob

#19909 1 year ago

If you like TMNT this is a steal

It's roughly $1000 less than I paid for it new 2 years ago.

Rob

#19923 1 year ago
Quoted from derekbro:

Can I get a price check on what a nice black knight 2000 is worth these days?

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Depending on condition and seller I'd say anywhere from 3 to 5k

15+ years ago I bought one for $1800Cdn. The thing is, once I bought a new backglass, plastics, parts and had the playfields clearcoated, I was into it for $3500. Way more than I could ever hope to sell it for back then.

And I realized it's not actually that fun of a game to play. It's like 'right flipper all day'....

Rob

#19981 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

That applies to any LE on the used market, thanks to flippers and gougers. However if you can buy it at retail cost then LE is in fact worth it as they are only 1500$ more expensive.

New LE are almost unobtanium because deep pocket buyers buy every one and they get theirs while others probably don't.

Rob

#19992 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

GnR LE barely played $15,500.

Wanna trade for a TMNT LE?

Rob

#19995 1 year ago

Trade offers for TMNT LE? Prefer local or semi-local of course.

Anyone want to trade their Godzilla LE for Elvira LE?

Rob

4 weeks later
#20195 1 year ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I was selling a Blackwater 100 to a fellow member out west and received full payment before shipping but shipping was delayed and he changed his mind. I gave him back his entire amount. No biggie as shit happens and we were both cool about it. It all depends on your character and who you’re dealing with.

I generally don't ask for a deposit. Usually I'm not in a rush to sell anything.

TMNT LE.. $13500. Cash and carry in Regina. Or trade me something comparable that's fun.

Rob

#20201 1 year ago
Quoted from Adib:

Looking to trade batman 66 premium (+/-) cash. Would consider trades Deadpool, iron maiden. Jersey jack gnr, godzilla.. might consider other titles..
Would consider selling at 13995. Can hold till yegpin with a deposit

I think I sold mine for $11600 in the spring. I found it a tough sell. But then again, maybe if I was shipping it would have got more interest. Shrugs.

Rob

3 weeks later
#20345 1 year ago

TMNT LE, I'm the original owner. Shows around 700-800 plays if I remember, but a lot of that was aborted/restarted games for code testing.

$13k cash and carry. Located in Regina.

Rob

#20349 1 year ago

With the TMNT sale, I will also throw in some prototype SWLE stuff nobody else has. A full size color playfield print and a full size CAD printout by Steve of an early prototype version of the playfield. The prototype has more inserts plus a magnet in front of the middle target bank.

Rob

2 weeks later
#20453 1 year ago

TMNT LE $12800. Cash and carry in Regina.

3 weeks later
#20738 1 year ago

That dang new base price is a killer. Along with that extra tax you folks pay, uggghhhh

I don't know how many others have basically quit buying anything new, but I certainly have. TMNT may be my last sale or trade depending what happens with that.

Unless I win the lottery. I didn't check my ticket, but I am thinking I probably do need to work tomorrow....

Rob

2 weeks later
#20905 1 year ago

I'd be interested in trading my TMNT LE straight up for a RUSH Premium.

Or if you have some other recent Stern premium/le, let me know.

Rob

1 week later
#20968 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:What is a mint Dialed In standard worth these days?

I'm not sure, but I do miss my LE.

Rob

#20980 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

I should have bought that machine one of the few times it was for sale. I've got a soft spot for Dialed In and feel like I'll probably own it some day.

It's a very underrated game I think. Fricking heavy too!

Rob

1 week later
#21104 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

You are ignoring the fact that some games have a lot of expensive mods that can increase the value drastically (Pinwoofer amp/speakers, COLORDMD, Pinstadium lighting, toppers, custom Spinny Vinny mods, etc). You assume all MET Pros are created equal.

Value is in the eye of the beholder. One man's treasure is another man's trash. Colordmd is a great mod I agree and a subwoofer can help games like Metallica sound a lot better. The rest I don't consider necessary and wouldn't pay an inflated price for.

Rob

#21127 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

OMG this is so true. Not only shitty mods but also poorly installed, meters and meters of poorly colour coded cable and the worst, hacks into connectors and what not.
:)TOOL FLEX: I just bought myself all OEM Molex crimpers to make my life easier when repairing pins. Nothing like an OEM connection.
Please carry on.

Where did you get that from? How much?

Rob

#21200 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I think Rob G in Regina has a Turtles LE for around 13k?

Yup, it's still available. I think I last posted $12.8k, but I'm moving it back to $13k. I'm also interested in trades.

Rush Premium
Twilight Zone (maybe)
Walking Dead LE
Godzilla Premium
Avengers IQ

I'm not sure what else.... Tough to say because I don't give it a lot of thought. It would be nice to have a different game in the lineup.

Rob

2 weeks later
#21307 1 year ago
Quoted from Canad-eh:

Bally Paragon For Sale
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/peterborough/bally-paragon-pinball-machine/1639745394
Please feel free to ask me anything , Plays great !

I love Paragon! I found one at a garage sale for $50, 30 years ago!

Rob

#21309 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Me too. I've been trying to buy Nightsearchers Paragon since I met him.

I keep wondering where my old Paragon ended up. I wonder where all my old games are...???!!!!

Rob

1 week later
#21419 1 year ago

When you post a game on facebook marketplace..... (TMNT LE, posted price $13k). I just don't understand some people, unless they think they are master negotiators and can negotiate any price they want?

Curt
Are you willing to negotiate? You are asking well beyond the retail price for the game.
Curt

Message sent
You sent
The retail price of the game was $14500. Newer Stern LE retail prices are now closer to $20,000
You sent
How do you figure it is well beyond retail?
You sent
That price was after tax and shipping of course

Curt
Just asking is all. Sorry. You are way above the average price. Which about 10000. Great game though
You sent
$10,000 (or less) would get you a pro model, not a limited edition or premium model. There are considerable differences

You sent
it's unfortunate prices are so high now
You sent
doubled since 2013

Curt
Yes I understand. Inflation everywhere on everything

You sent
Shaun Amos has/had a pro for sale and I think he was asking 8500
You sent
TMNT Pro that is

Curt
I would offer you 9500 cash today . But thinking we're too far off
You sent
Yup we would be. Nobody would ever sell any Stern LE that low

Curt
Well thanks for the chat. It's a legitimate offer. Highly doubt u get wat ur asking thx.

Curt
I can get that exact game from west coast for easily 9

You sent
I'd like to know where...

Curt
Dnt mean to be a dink. I have a basement full of pinball games which we play. Friends and family. It's not like I'm trying to lowball or nothing. Just seen ur add thought I would message. Plus ur in regina. Save 500 in shipping

Curt
People seem to evaluate there belongings 40 percent above cost.

Curt
I'd go up to 10. ?? I'd like to come play a game if that's ok with you. Then maybe go from there ,?

You sent
Do you have an account on pinside?

Curt
I dnt but wat does that matter?

You sent
You can see what prices are on there, what games sell for or ask the value of a game

Curt
Oh I already know that

Curt
I'm giving u a decent offer

You sent
Anyhow, I'm in no rush to sell, if it doesn't sell that is ok.

Curt
Obviously lol. Good game. Thx for the chat

#21426 1 year ago

Jesus Rob that is horrendous!! I had a couple come look at my gold ball… and no interest in buying just wanted to play it to get an idea what they wanted in the future :wall:i agree market place has made kijiji look like paradise!!

When I get a sense people don't know what they want or are not familiar at all with model variations, then I hesitate to deal with them. There's just too much that can go wrong and I don't want the hassle. Especially if selling an LE and sometimes even a Premium. if the person doesn't know what it is or how much it really costs, then no there's just no logic you can use when they are irrational. Obviously on FB Marketplace there are less knowledgeable buyers looking and it's certainly not an ideal place to try and sell a higher end pinball machine.

When someone knows what they want, knows what the game is and we agree on a reasonable price, then let the deal happen. Shipping for me is a huge issue, I'm just not able to accommodate that.

That's just me.

Rob

1 week later
#21527 1 year ago

Really need to move the TMNT LE now, so I reduced the price to an even $12k. Pickup in Regina, I don't have the ability to pack the game up myself.

Rob

#21532 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

If someone is interested in this machine and needs a hand loading it up, I'd be happy to help you with that.

Thanks Shaun!

Rob

2 weeks later
#21632 1 year ago

Well, still no completed deal on TMNT LE at $12k. I really need to sell this asap now. Pickup in person, cash in hand is always preferred.

Rob

#21647 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

ETA March, and yes, 10500

Most likely the last (very limited) batch too since Stern seems really uninterested in running this title.

Rob

#21723 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:Rob’s problem solved!! Nice work fellas

I have many 'problems'

Rob

1 month later
#21909 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:There was a TMNT LE for sale under mrsp for 1/2 a year on here

Still kind of is. I probably could have sold it a few times if shipping wasn't an issue.

I'd be open to local trades too now.

Rob

#21914 1 year ago

Not quite true. I have arranged for someone (experienced) to pack the game for shipping, but there is a $200 charge for that which I will split with the buyer. I think it's fair to compensate this person for their time and materials. Shipping arrangements and costs are still up to the buyer though.

Rob

#21916 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

I've sent one to Australia , talk about paper work !

Did it go by boat or air?

#21921 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Definitely not by me

The love boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure,

#21923 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You even got to see my boxers while wrapping that one.
(Should have worn a belt)

That's why we can't have pictures in here

Rob

#21942 1 year ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

I smell fish we all think they will pull the ad off then sell them 1,2.3or 4 more money that way

Of course any time they say shit like 'best regards' I would think it's a scam.

Rob

1 week later
#22004 1 year ago

I have three Polk PSW10 subs for sale. All are in like-new condition. $150 firm each.

Rob

#22010 1 year ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

ARGH!
If you were closer I would take all 3.
I have a feeling shipping them would kill any savings from just buying them new.

Yeah and I don't have the boxes for them anyhow.

Rob

#22018 1 year ago

Subs are all spoken for at this time...

#22021 1 year ago

Congrats!!! Now just gotta move that TMNT

Yeah, actually that would be nice to sell that too.

Rob

1 week later
#22082 1 year ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

The one thing to note about Kiss Pro is almost all of them have decal wrinkling from the factory and there are only a few out there that don’t.

The pinside rumor was that the cab decals came without adhesive so Stern had to put adhesive on the cabinets to make the decals stick. Whatever the deal, games around that era routinely had decal issues. I knew someone with a premium with bubbles and wrinkles in the decals. I had a pro and I think the decals were mostly good. I don't remember any issues with it. The code was terrible on this game for such a long time.

Rob

#22088 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

And there's lots of Turtles machines in the area already so guys that might otherwise be interested in it already have (or had) one.

Did you finally sells yours?

Rob

1 week later
#22211 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

lol, not to continue this as a Foo Fighters thread, but...

I think their approach on this game so far seems rather cool.

Rob

#22252 1 year ago

Yeah pricing is a joke with no real world connection, simply just pushing the limits. Unfortunately as we know it was largely caused by flippers and people buying from said flippers.
Really hoping after poor Ts sales jjp might reconsider for gf but I think we know better

Flipping just became so rampant and stupid that it ruined a lot of things. Of course it's not just limited to pinball...

I can't imagine Bond having good sales either, especially with FF being shown now. And that's the problem when a seemingly cool game gets released, the high prices somehow get justified all over again.

Stern's ongoing inability to meet demand is pushing prices too.

We don't win.

Rob

1 month later
#22716 11 months ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Pinside is cracking down on non-ad game sales over 3K. FYI

Please define 'cracking down' ?

Rob

2 weeks later
#22919 11 months ago

I remember playing that IJ when Wonderland was still open. The playfield was heavily cratered in around the magnet core, worst I have seen for any Stern game. Some Metallica had this issue too with the Sparky magnet.

Rob

1 week later
#22987 11 months ago

Elvira LE $20k firm.

Pickup in Regina.

Rob

2 months later
#23412 8 months ago

Anyone in Regina area got anything to trade? I'll put up my DP Premium.

Whoever has my DILE or Luci (either game), Flipmyballs had them last, I would be interested in getting those back.

Rob

2 months later
#23741 6 months ago

What are the fees (roughly) if you sell a game on pinside?

Rob

2 weeks later
#23839 5 months ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

I love Batman 66... Surely you can move this

I tried to like BM66. The theme integration is absolutely top notch, but frozen timers carrying over ball to ball just absolutely ruins it for me. Every other mode is irrelevant to Bookworm and Freeze being played first.

Rob

255 posts in this topic match your search for posts by rob_g. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=rob_g and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.