(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,792 posts - Hot topic!
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Williampinball
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuxedomask23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6750 6 years ago

Hi everyone,
I've just put up my Batman Forever and Street Fighter II for sale if anyone is interested. Please send me a message if you're interested. Thanks!

#6766 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Bingo.
You cant compare them to US prices at all. Totally different situation. Further, didn't Batman Forever just sell for that same amount? I think it was from Sask area?
SF2 on the other hand might be a tough one to move.

Yeah I guess I should have also put in my ad that I did put PDI glass on both which is why the prices may seem a bit higher. I believe they go for 200-300USD without shipping right now if I'm not mistaken.

In terms of Batman there were some issues with it and had to invest in new parts so now it is running nicely. And I did see that Batman from the Sask area that was sold for around the same amount so I based my pricing off that.

Thanks for all of your input though I appreciate it!

3 weeks later
#6880 6 years ago

Hi everyone,

I've got a Game of Thrones Pro for sale that I want to pair up as a package with Batman Forever to free up some cash. I just posted it on Kijiji last night. Please message me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

3 months later
#7519 6 years ago

Anyone know the person in Edmonton selling the Space Jam on kijiji? I'd be willing to make the trip from Calgary depending on its condition.

6 months later
#8267 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Seller is a good guy, thats my old twd in that lineup

That's where it went! Unfortunately, I did not have a great experience with the seller like Dustin did.

2 weeks later
#8382 6 years ago

I am looking to sell or trade my Hobbit Smaug Edition (full cliffy set installed, modfather shooter rod, side art, 800 plays) for a newer stern or another JJP (+/-) cash. I'd also be interested in some older 90s DMD pins like World Cup Soccer, Royal Rumble, and NBA Fastbreak. Please PM me if you're interested and I can fire you off some pictures or the kijiji link.

Thanks everyone!

1 month later
#8657 5 years ago

I am looking to trade my Metallica Pro (June 2017 production run) if anyone is interested. Feel free to fire me off a message.

7 months later
#10413 5 years ago

I was wondering if anyone can check out a SW DE for me on kijiji? I believe it is in Tecumseh, ON I just don't know anyone in the area.

1 month later
#10709 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Game of thrones pro with color dmd and shaker motor vs Star Wars pro with a couple small mods. IE light up millenium falcon, xwing, and light sabre mod.
Go

I would go with GoT pro. Both are similar in terms of the depth of its rulesheet but I enjoy GoT pro more than SW pro. Also, I feel GoT pro is one of sterns better pro models.

4 months later
#11699 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone having trouble getting to the stern website? Trying to download new code for GOT and the site won't load on my mac.

Worked fine for me. New code is amazing! Perhaps try a different browser?

#11726 4 years ago

Hi everyone,
I'm looking to sell my Star Wars Premium $9500 OBO (the new JP is making me do it). I just posted it on kijiji.
- HUO
- pingraffix lighted side blades
- shaker
- Alt. tie fighter bank target grill
- LED trough lighting
- Plastic protectors
- Titans
- Also have the pro translite

Please fire me off a message if you may be interested. Thanks!

1 week later
#11804 4 years ago

Cam needs to calm down! Calm down Cam! Haha

3 weeks later
#11898 4 years ago
Quoted from facelift:

Selling my Metallica Pro by Stern. I'm the original owner. HUO.
Game is in excellent condition. It's mostly just sat covered since new.
Has the pinnovators pcb sub hookup installed but no other mods.
Also comes with the pinnovators expander so you can have up to 4 pinball machines hooked up to a single sub.
This is the newer style with factory led's and metal backbox.
Price is firm.
Leaving the short lived hobby of 5 years to concentrate on my stand up arcade game collection.
I just put it on the Victoria Craigslist
It's also on the Vancouver Craigslist.
Game located in Victoria, BC
$6000

A stand up guy for sure. I recently picked up twd from him and had it shipped from BC to AB and he took the utmost care packing it. The game was also basically brand new! Buy with confidence.

3 months later
#12512 4 years ago

I am looking to sell or trade my restored BSD.
Had a playfield swap.
-NOS clearcoated playfield
-Custom Powdercoat
-Alternate translite
-LEDs with Blue Moon conversion
-ColorDMD
-New alternate decals
-Coffin mod
-And More!
$6600 serious inquiries only

Thanks!

#12515 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

Saw this ad on Kijiji and that has to be the nicest BSD I've seen...

Thanks David, I really appreciate it. She is a beauty, but you know how it goes, need the cash.

#12547 4 years ago

Hey guys!
I’ll try this again. Looking to switch things up. New price without ColorDMD on my restored BSD $6100 OBO. Message me if you’re interested thanks!

1 week later
#12599 4 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Not this again... Seriously sick of people’s opinions about this.

I hear ya... being a teacher I thought I'd have a break during Christmas holidays from this type of banter, obviously I was mistaken! If you have beef just chat with the person one on one...

#12610 4 years ago

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

I'm looking to trade my beautiful, mint Star Wars LE for a JJP with WOZ being the top of the list if anyone is looking to switch up their games. I may consider a sale as well. Message me if you're interested. Thanks everyone!

#12638 4 years ago
Quoted from flipordie:

I think Tuxedomask23 had a nice one for sale.

Thanks! I sold it to Boat .

#12643 4 years ago

Hey group,

Looking to sell or possibly trade my Star Wars LE towards a JJP pin preferably a WoZ or a stern JP. Message me if you're interested thanks!

#12680 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Can vouch for Will, and the game. Great guy to deal with.

I can also vouch for Will! Great guy, truly an asset to the pinball community.

3 weeks later
#12810 4 years ago

Looking to sell my GoT pro to fund another pin. Has plastic protectors, side art blades, battering ram mod, shaker motor. I am the only owner. $6900 OBO. Message me if you’re interested. Thanks!

#12852 4 years ago

Looking for a WOZ or Wonka if anyone has any leads. Thanks!

1 week later
#12909 4 years ago

Anyone know the person on kijiji selling the WWE LE in Airdrie? Supposedly his name is "Shawn" but after texting him something seems a bit fishy.

2 weeks later
#13050 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Time for me to list some games if a Teed' Off with no topper is $3600. Sorry Patrick, not trying to jump directly on you but this is the getting completely out of control.

Pat is a great seller. He'll adjust his prices accordingly and understands ultimately that the market will decide how much the pin is actually worth. Plus he takes care of his pins so at least you know you're getting a game that works.

I hear you on the prices of pins though... there was however a Teed Off that was listed for $3500 out east a couple weeks ago and sold quite quickly if I'm not mistaken?

2 weeks later
#13160 4 years ago

Hi all,
I’m looking to sell my WWE LE as I have a lead on another machine. $6500 OBO. It is currently posted on Kijiji.

Thanks!

#13162 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Is this the one from San Francisco 3 months ago?

Nope!

#13181 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Hi all,
I’m looking to sell my WWE LE as I have a lead on another machine. $6500 OBO. It is currently posted on Kijiji.
Thanks!

Reducing price of WWE to $6300 OBO thanks all and stay safe and healthy!

1 week later
#13249 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Day and Ross told me that while terminal to terminal is closed, business to business is still an option. I'm not sure how picky they are on what business it can be picked up at or dropped off from, but that may be an option.

They are not too picky for business to business, however there is a charge for pickup as residential since they have to use a tailgate and powerlift.
Other than that, it was pretty smooth sailing. Shipped a game this week.

2 months later
#13729 3 years ago
Quoted from flashman:

Well I goy my TWD LE pin from Luch in Ontario and everything was exactly as he stated. Heck the pin looks like it’s brand new and it was shipped without a scratch on his part or mine setting it up. This pin is virtually flawless. Incredible condition for it’s age. Everything was working in the pin as it should, apart from one switch that needed adjustment. I was very very impressed with all aspects of this transaction. Mike (Luch) was a great guy to deal with by phone or email .... always available to help answer my questions. Good selection of high def. pics. Sent my way. He even jumped in and started to help with shipping. Luch and Meegis did an incredible job job wrapping, packing and strapping this game getting it ready for shipping. In my opinion they went over and above in this regard using multiple layers of shrink wrap, cardboard and shipping blankets. I really appreciated this though as the machine was unscathed by shipping/moving etc. You’re a standup guy Mike and it was a pleasure doing business with you....thanks again for your efforts and also for selling me such an awesome pin....

I’ve also dealt with Mike and Josh, they are awesome people and are definitely wonderful to have in our pin community!

3 weeks later
#13816 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Lol, didn´t you know Im an A-hole Dan?

Yeah that was me! Hahaha! Kidding of course.

1 week later
#13885 3 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

This was my first NIB machine. I brought it in from California 6 months ago. Honestly I was hoping to break even; see that is not possible.

Unfortunately, with most NIB games especially in Canada, we will hardly ever break even. When buying NIB for me personally I assume that I will most likely lose money on it when I eventually sell...unless you bought a NIB alien.

#13910 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Hobbit is a fat ass lol.
Only two things I've moved have been heavier. Slugfest and P3

Next Gen and WOZ take the trophy for me!

#13927 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnJN:

I'm looking into shipping a pin from Calgary to Mississauga Ontario -- curious if anyone has any suggestions for who to go with? or perhaps if anyones coming in this direction that I could piggy-back transport with?

I've used Day and Ross with no problems. I've shipped a couple pins during COVID and they do residential to business or business to business from my last experience about a month or two ago.

#13958 3 years ago

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, I need to fund some summer projects while not losing a pin so I’m wanting to trade my AC/DC for another pin of lower value plus cash.

This AC/DC is HUO low plays and is in mint condition.

Some titles I am looking for include:
Phantom of the Opera
Street Fighter II
Baywatch
Star Wars Data East
Batman TDK
Terminator 3
Starship Troopers
World Poker Tour
Jurassic Park Pro
Deadpool Pro
GOTG Pro

Please fire me off a message if you’re interested. Thanks!

#14018 3 years ago

I’m selling my HUO AC/DC Premium.
Low plays, mint condition. Open to trades as well.

$9200 OBO. Thanks!

1 week later
#14085 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Retroactive Arcade...
Casey

I would personally stay away from retroactive. Unfortunately, I had one of the worst customer service experiences with them ever. They do make a great product though.

transprtr4u’s personality just makes everyone around him happy so everyone is nice to him hahaha!

#14174 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Pat, once we locate a Blackout, Ill change the title to Deadpool wanted. Just trying to be helpful!

Spencer also looking for a trade/sale for my NBA Stern. Once we find a blackout and Pat finds a Deadpool can I get dibs on the next title change?!

#14179 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Since you have so much time to dedicate to me, if you go back through my history you will also see ive ive asked about Blackout about 12 times in 2.5yrs. I find it funny that an average of one post every 2mo has set you on such a mission. No wonder i got a text about you and a potential rage issue lol. Relax man. Enjoy life. Buy a Blackout. It will bring you joy
Ps: youre quite the keyboard hero. Why dont you come visit me sometime? Im curious how much you run your mouth when you arent sitting in front of a screen.

Mike Tyson actually just announced his Legends Only boxing league. Maybe you can look into this? Sounds like you’re off to a great start to promote this fight card...

#14181 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

If you scribble out "hole" and write "out" in its place, I know a guy that will definitely, maybe, possibly, unlikely buy it today or tomorrow or soonish.

Same here! Is it under 2K though?

1 month later
#14732 3 years ago

I have a JP Pro that I'm looking to sell or trade with the hopes of getting a JP Premium/LE or a TMNT Premium/LE. I may even part with my NBA Fastbreak to make a deal happen.

Thanks!

#14767 3 years ago

I have a JP Pro that I'm looking to sell or trade with the hopes of getting a JP Premium/LE or a TMNT Premium/LE. I may even part with my NBA Fastbreak to make a deal happen.
Thanks!

Pending pickup! Thanks all for your inquiries. Anyone know someone with a JP Premium/LE, TMNT Pro/Premium/LE, or even a Star Wars Premium? pingod you can just sell me yours if you'd like.

1 week later
#14913 3 years ago

Anyone have stern TMNT, stern JP, SFII, or T3 they are looking to move?

1 week later
#14991 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a beautiful SW premium and a Royal Rumble, I need to raise money for Dan’s TMNT LE haha... serious too...

#14999 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a beautiful SW premium and a Royal Rumble, I need to raise money for Dan’s TMNT LE haha... serious too...

Royal Rumble is conditionally sold pending pickup. Star Wars still available. Thanks everyone!

2 weeks later
#15153 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Just wanted to say thanks to Willathrilla for a smooth transaction. Family is loving the SuperChexx! Great guy to deal with!
I also want to thank transprtr4u for what might be the single greatest act of generosity and kindness I've personally ever seen and experienced.
Rob and I had messaged a couple of times on the forum. Initially because he wanted to take my beloved Medieval Madness off my hands, and then on a few occasions where he'd come across games that I was looking. In this case, he knew I was after a SuperChexx, and almost immediately after Will had posted, he had already made introductions.
Problem was... Game was in Alberta, and I'm in Ontario. The seller wasn't looking to ship, so Rob offered to help me move it.
He rented a van, arranged packing supplies, worked with Will, and did a 6 HOUR round trip to get this game back to his place so that him and his wife could carefully wrap it so that it would arrive in good order.
And to top it all off, he offered to do this out of the goodness of his heart. Despite having a lot of his plate already, he did all of this for a complete stranger, and only asked for me to cover his costs.
I've done nice acts for strangers. I've had others show me kindness too. But never have I seen a person go out of there way like this. He has inspired me to be better.
With all this crazy shit going on in the world right now, and everyone looking out for themselves, this was a beacon of light in the darkness. This is something and someone I will never forget.
Rob, you're an amazing person, and you have a new friend here for life brother. You can call on me anytime!
Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you again

I've dealt with both Rob and Will and I can say they are definitely stand up guys! I'm happy all went well!

1 month later
#15452 3 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Either all or individual.. iron maiden is fir a friend entering the hobby. Me I was gonna buy a house but decided to add more pinball to thr collection
Would also like to buy
Addams family
The Simpsons pinball party

Adib! Loving your priorities here pinball or house... PINBALL! I like your style.

3 months later
#16359 3 years ago

Looking for a SF, T3 or JP if anyone has any leads.

Thanks!

#16363 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I don't have any, but maybe clarify which one you're looking for.
De or Stern
Or the Gottlieb joker poker

Ah! Caught me Josh Meegis ! Hahaha stern Jurassic Park

#16381 3 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am interested in possibly trading my TMNT LE for another game to change things up.

Avengers IQ + cash - Pro/Prem
Hot Wheels + cash
JP + cash - Pro/Prem
GoT + cash - Prem
T3 + cash
POTO + cash

May be open to others, fire me off a message if interested.

Thanks again.

2 weeks later
#16525 3 years ago

Looking for a Hot Wheels if anyone wants to switch things up a bit.

Thanks!

1 week later
#16610 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Can confirm that IJPA is in bitchin' shape!
Additionally, Rob is the shit!!!

Can’t confirm the bitchin’ shape but can confirm Rob is the shit!!

3 weeks later
#16780 2 years ago

Solid guy! Deal with confidence.

Quoted from ApplePie:

Selling my AC/DC premium. Excellent condition. Train topper, color dmd, pinduino interactive lighting, cliffys. $9,500. Pm me if interested.

1 month later
#17118 2 years ago

I’d stay away from him. He made me store his Goldeneye Pin in my basement for free. What kind of guy just does that?! Next time he needs to pay me if he wants to put a pin in my basement for free...

Quoted from mikewalsh:

Wondering if anyone here can give a reference for a member that goes by “boat” here on Pinside? I believe he is based out of Calgary.
Thanks
Mike

3 weeks later
#17287 2 years ago

Pat is a great guy! I wonder who helps him wrap that well... hahaha

I’m happy to see the LOTR LE made it there safe, such a nice example of that title!

Quoted from ShineSpark:

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to put in a quick good word for Boat who is obviously no stranger to this forum. He sold and shipped me a fantastic LOTR LE. Very easy to deal with, machine is in great shape (just posted a 124 mil on my first day, factory settings and it hasn't even been dialed in yet, that's a huge score for a schlub like me) and particular mention needs to be made of his thorough packing. The pin went from Calgary to Toronto and I was anxious as sh*t for several days but when it came off the truck the driver said to me, a propos of nothing: "this has been very well packed" as he rolled the pallet off the truck. Packing included two garbage bags worth of bubble wrap, another of stretch film, a ton of cardboard reinforcement, several sturdy straps and two or three moving blankets which my cat has appropriated. No damage at all in transit and again, the machine is in excellent condition.
I know he has a whitewater coming for sale soon, so I wanted to confirm what many have said in this forum that he's a stand up guy.

1 month later
#17492 2 years ago

Looking for a GOT Premium if anyone has any leads.

Thanks!

#17494 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

was wondering when you would pop up !
good luck on the search !

Thanks Rob! Appreciate it.

1 month later
#17760 2 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Well, that's more creative than "my wife changed her mind".

I’ve had that happen before… both sides hahaha!

2 weeks later
#17934 2 years ago

Hi all!

Looking for a Phantom Of The Opera if anyone has any leads.

Thanks!

#17936 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Another great game! I remember this being one of the more challenging DE games to play.
Rob

Yeah! I had a chance to purchase one from Meegis friend about 3 years back but didn't pull the trigger! Have regretted it ever since.

#17941 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I can try to locate another one
Not many out there though, and pricing has gone crazy as everyone knows, so no idea what they're worth at this point

That would be awesome! I've tried looking at the owners list on pinside but it seems like it's slim pickings! Only 1 in Canada from a user who hasn't been active in a a year or so.

#17949 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There's a guy in Ottawa selling a JJP POTC LE for $30kCAD. If any rich westerners here are interested go check out either MAACA or Pinball Revolution it's listed on both.

Rich Westerners… now that is an Oxymoron!

#17954 2 years ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

I guess East Coast doesn’t count
There are two in Halifax; one of which is in my basement.

Oh nice! I definitely can’t read the map!

#18007 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

What can I get for a kidney these days? Still in original packaging.
Rob

Is it stapled?

3 months later
#19120 2 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Another praise for Rob … even my dog just loves him.

+1 on praise for Rob. Great guy! My cats haven't even met him but they love him as well!

1 week later
#19190 2 years ago

Ouch... I'd usually get on board with this being a Flames fan but let's all be nice to each other please. Frozen rat hole! What would Conor McDavid say about this?! I guess Tippett is happy to leave the frozen rat hole! Anyways, go Flames!

2 months later
#19594 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Posted my No Fear and a Getaway on Kijiji... one must go !

Buy with confidence from Rob! Great seller. I was so confident... I bought Getaway!!

2 weeks later
#19772 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Game of Thrones LE is SOLD.
Rush Pro is SOLD.
Good seeing you today Boat Pat.
Nice of you too help Christian pick up GOTLE for his birthday

It wasn’t nice seeing me too Dan? Kidding. Super happy with the GOTLE and to second what others have said about Boat . Deal with confidence. The Tron is beautiful!

#19801 1 year ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Led Zeppelin Pro pinball machine for sale or trade. Game has alternative translite (also includes original), shaker motor, expression lighting kit, Stern side rails, insider connect, flipper toppers, clear titan rubbers, Big Ben mod, Stern shooter rod, mothership decals, upgraded backbox speakers, and Led Zeppelin blanket/dust cover. Game plays 100% with no issues, any questions just ask.
Looking to trade for one of the following pros: Mandalorian, TMNT, Star Wars, Iron Maiden, Guardians of the Galaxy, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Iron Man, AC/DC, Metallica, Star trek.
Would also sell outright at $8000.
Pics in the link:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/fs-ft:-led-zeppelin-pro-pinball-machine/1615900965

Amazing price! GLWTS!

#19813 1 year ago
Quoted from Blacksnow:

Is this the same buddy with a LOTR for $11,500? I have a friend interested in the LOTR but need to verify Shawn is a real person.

Shawn is a real person. Have had many positive transactions with him.

#19830 1 year ago

Hi all,

Looking to sell 2 out of 3 games to fund another machine. Will keep whichever doesn't sell.

Star Trek Next Gen - $9100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/star-trek:the-next-generation-pinball-machine/1616608617

The Getaway High Speed II (** transprtr4u ** beautiful example!) - $7100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/the-getaway:high-speed-ii-pinball-machine/1616609118

Demolition Man - $6100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/demolition-man-pinball-machine/1616609702

Thanks everyone!

#19849 1 year ago
Quoted from daytonspink:

looking to buy a fish tales, lord of the rings and a whitewater preferably in bc or Alberta thanks!

One just popped up on kijiji yesterday in Calgary!

#19859 1 year ago

Star Trek and Getaway are now both sold and PPU! Thanks everyone for your interest, looks like Demoman gets to stay!

Hi all,
Looking to sell 2 out of 3 games to fund another machine. Will keep whichever doesn't sell.
Star Trek Next Gen - $9100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/star-trek:the-next-generation-pinball-machine/1616608617
The Getaway High Speed II (** transprtr4u ** beautiful example!) - $7100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/the-getaway:high-speed-ii-pinball-machine/1616609118
Demolition Man - $6100 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/demolition-man-pinball-machine/1616609702
Thanks everyone!

3 weeks later
#20012 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

It's a premium..

Looks like a pro… I don’t see any groot hands?

3 weeks later
#20178 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Huh? Kind of the whole point of deposits.

I’m with you there.

For me personally I’d give a deposit back if they tell me within a reasonable amount of time but in Seb’s case waiting for two months most likely cost him a sale in that time frame so keeping that deposit especially if agreed upon is warranted IMO.

1 week later
#20218 1 year ago

Need to keep up with Dan somehow so I'm selling:

Mandalorian LE#454

The Walking Dead Pro

Street Fighter

Contact me for details, mods, prices etc. shipping is no problem.

Will post on kijiji hopefully tonight!

Thanks!

#20225 1 year ago

Need to keep up with Dan somehow so I'm selling:
Mandalorian LE#454
The Walking Dead Pro
Street Fighter
Contact me for details, mods, prices etc. shipping is no problem.
Will post on kijiji hopefully tonight!
Thanks!

Forgot to add that I'd also entertain trades for Mandalorian LE. Ideally I'd trade down for a lower priced game with cash my way.
Currently I'm looking for 15,500 OBO for the pin. Thanks!

#20244 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Anyone have a tmnt pro for $7,000 CAD they want to sell?

I miss those prices! I remember way back when, I bought my GoT Pro for $6800 four years ago. Good luck with the search, TMNT can be a fun shooter!

1 week later
#20333 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Friends don’t let friends buy pinball 2000. Your collection is already sweet.

I know you'd try to convince me not to buy the Star Wars Episode 1 pinball 2000 BUT I would anyways if the right deal came along

#20338 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

The biggest worry is moving it! Lol!

I've never moved a pinball 2000, is it quite the adventure?

2 months later
#20998 1 year ago

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Looking to trade my Mando Pro for another Stern Pro.

Thanks.

#21009 1 year ago

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Looking to trade my Mando Pro for another Stern Pro.
Thanks.

Would be open to sell as well. $9300 OBO

#21019 1 year ago

Would be open to sell as well. $9300 OBO

Price drop! $9000.

#21185 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

This is Tuxedomask23 Mando
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/star-wars:-the-mandalorian-pro-pinball-machine/1636810787
I believe Boat has a Congo as well
I've dealt with both guys, both are great to deal with

Thanks for the mention jesperpark
Maybe you'll sell Peter_Griffin your CCR? Kidding of course.

3 weeks later
#21349 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So... Anyone have any pinball machines for sale?

GOTG Pro, Munsters Pro, GoT LE for Trade

Looking for Wonka SE/LE, Stranger Things Pro, GoT Pro

#21351 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Consider selling gotg? Interested in a IM?

Right now, just looking for trades and the titles I listed. But thanks for offering!

4 weeks later
#21609 1 year ago

Looking to sell my GOTG Pro
HUO, great condition, art blades installed.

$9200 OBO

Thanks!

#21610 1 year ago

Looking to sell my GOTG Pro
HUO, great condition, art blades installed.
$9200 OBO
Thanks!

Sold pending pickup!

1 month later
#21975 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a mint Legends of Valhalla Deluxe? Looking to trade/sell.

Fire me off a message, thanks!

#21982 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a mint Legends of Valhalla Deluxe? Looking to trade/sell.
Fire me off a message, thanks!

Forgot to put price. 10k for a fellow pinsider or any trades with cash my way. Looking to free up some $.

Thanks.

2 weeks later
#22080 1 year ago

Forgot to put price. 10k for a fellow pinsider or any trades with cash my way. Looking to free up some $.
Thanks.

Price drop $9500

#22117 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

just ship it Meegis logistics ! best in Ontario , he comes highly recommended by Meegis himself !

I second that! I myself have dealt with the great Meegis

2 months later
#22729 11 months ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

I recently shipped out a pin with D&R and they would not cover any damages so I left it up to the buyer and luckily it arrived in good shape. I had it wrapped and palleted very well and they specifically told me they hate shipping pinball machines. not sure I would trust them on my end. prefer cash on glass.

I've shipped with Day & Ross/Vitran/Manitoulin over 20 times now and although none of the pins have been damaged, I can understand a bit of your anxiety. Cash on the glass is always better BUT if it's a game you truly want, I'd say go for shipping. Plus I'm sure he would do a spectacular job wrapping/palleting!

#22766 11 months ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Not who, what. He's a ghost, man.

I second that. He's ghosted me a few times and also another buddy of mine.

3 weeks later
#23026 10 months ago
Quoted from MASZ76:

Posted on Kijiji Edmonton. Priced at $17,000

I can vouch for the seller as well. He keeps his games in immaculate shape.

#23109 10 months ago

Hi all,

Looking to sell my GNR LE
- Less than 300 plays
- GNR official Topper
- Art Blades

13,000; can pallet and organize shipping for a fee.

Oh and you can even see my friend's escalera in action move this bad boy up the stairs since we're on that topic too!

#23113 10 months ago

Hi all,
Looking to sell my GNR LE
- Less than 300 plays
- GNR official Topper
- Art Blades
13,000; can pallet and organize shipping for a fee.
Oh and you can even see my friend's escalera in action move this bad boy up the stairs since we're on that topic too!

GNR is now sold and pending pickup! Thanks for all of the inquiries, I'll get my wife to take a video of the escalera in action!

1 month later
#23351 8 months ago

Low plays Willy Wonka LE for sale/trade. 15.5

Has a few mods, holographic side blades, pile of chocolate mod, candy flipper bats and more.

Can wrap/pallet for a fee. Thanks!

#23354 8 months ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

The Walking Dead Limited edition pinball. Very low plays. 100%. Like it was just opened. Selling for a friend. Can professionally bullet proof crate and ship if needed. Please DM if interested.

If I bought it with a regular crate, instead of bullet proof crate can I get it slightly cheaper?
GLWTS! It's a beautiful game.

#23382 8 months ago
Quoted from libtech:

Pretty much! Almost cured my addiction, almost..
Really you made it out, thats awesome. Didnt get any messages, maybe wrong number? I was working nights so only made it out for a bit on friday, hope your doing good!

I texted you too buddy. Must have an old number.

#23387 8 months ago

Wonka LE is now sold pending pickup!

I do have an Alien LV for trade as well. I'm looking for a WOZ if anyone has any leads.

Thanks!

#23425 8 months ago

Still looking to trade or possibly sell my Alien LV.

Mainly looking for WOZ but would be open to newer machines.

Thanks!

#23444 8 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

Bsd is gone
Trizone still avail 2500 obo
Fast break 6500 obo
Have a nice Williams Indy would consider trades as well.
Tuxedomask23 and I doing a run to YEG Aug 19 if someone needs a game delivered (would do it for a fee) just pm/dm one of us

Who said I was going with you? First I've heard of this!

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#23599 7 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Great person to deal with !

I second that! Great guy.

2 weeks later
#23679 6 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Glad you are happy! and you got some custom pallets too lol
And likewise, all good, great comms and easy transaction on your side as well, thank you for handling the shipping labels so I could them drop it off for you.
If any of you get a Pin_Fandango branded pallet in the future keep it rolling, do not dispose of it and pass it on. Make a pinhead happy.
Cheers

I saw the logo myself! Very nice!

#23681 6 months ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

A big thank you to ShinyNick for shipping me a dream pin. And also a big thanks to Meegis for packing, wrapping and strapping my pin for shipment. That thing was wrapped so well it was impressive. Even the shipping dock guys at day & ross were commenting on how great it was wrapped.
I can't thank you two gentlemen enough!!!

Don’t leave us hanging! Share what the dream pin was.

4 weeks later
#23844 5 months ago

Just bought a pin from Jamieryan71 which was shipped by Nitro! Smooth and transparent transaction. Great guy to deal with and came just in time for Halloween! Deal with confidence.

1 month later
#24135 3 months ago

Looking to trade my mint Hobbit Black Arrow Edition perhaps even a 2 for 1 +/- cash

Titles I'm interested in include:
JP Pro
Bond Pro
TWD Pro
TFTC
Batman TDK

Thanks!

#24138 3 months ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

Brother, why oh why did you ever sell your TFTC in the first place?

Quoted from Boat:

Because I had the high score he couldn’t beat
Also, selling a nice lethal weapon 3 4900 obo and a Houdini as well, 8500

... this is the truth my friend ... it's the one high score I couldn't beat so I sold it in disgust, now I need redemption!

#24141 3 months ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Boat has the grand champ on ts4 at my place too!

He must have deleted mine then! Hahaha!

1 week later
#24170 3 months ago

Amazing seller and great dude! Deal with confidence.

#24200 3 months ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Last action hero posted on fb market in Calgary for 35, messaged the seller he says 2 others have contacted but will hold for a 500 deposit. Anyone else contacted him?

Careful, I think it must be a scam. Joined FB December 2023. No one “real” has liked or commented on his pictures.

#24241 3 months ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Have 4 machines for sale:
Spider-Man VE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170898
Guns N' Roses CE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170899
Iron Maiden LE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170900
Toy Story 4 CE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170901
As always local pick up in Langley or happy to get it delivered to Nitro and Tommy can ship at buyers expense.

Great seller! Deal with confidence

2 months later
#24567 33 days ago

Hi all!

Looking for a BKSOR any model if anyone has any leads.

AND I'd like to give a shoutout to Pinhead306 , who made a trip all the way from Regina to Calgary for a swap. Nice to meet another great pinsider!

1 week later
#24619 24 days ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Forget 8 ball, bad girls is the better game and way cheaper

I agree! Bad Girls has been on my radar, it's the closest I'll get to an MJ pin.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuxedomask23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=tuxedomask23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.