(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,774 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Hershy
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 407 of 496.
#20301 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a JP Premium in the GTA with topper and a bunch of mods, around 200 lifetime plays? Seller wants $15k. Thanks.

#20302 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Star Wars LE for sale this weekend at Yegpin.
15,000.00 at the show.

I have played this game multiple times this weekend at the show. Looks great and plays awesome. Nice to finally meet you as well Dan!

#20303 1 year ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I have played this game multiple times this weekend at the show. Looks great and plays awesome. Nice to finally meet you as well Dan!

You as well
Take the SWLE home with you as a carry on. Lol
Great Yegpin show this weekend.

#20304 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Great Yegpin show this weekend.

Buy any games?

#20305 1 year ago

JP Pro. I bought NIB in 2021. Mint. Asking $10.6K

I can deliver anywhere along the 401 from Windsor to Toronto for free.
Selling to buy a Premium because it's the best game ever (after TSPP).

#20306 1 year ago

Not this time.
I tried out the TS4, I didn’t see the value in the LE for location play.
LOV was fun enough, but again too pricey for location.

#20307 1 year ago

Sorry for the quick 'for sale' derail...

anyone else noticing more deals across the border? Have seen many deals available in the US lately, way under MSRP for used games, mostly A titles/top 10. Yes sure, a lot of expensive ones there too but been noticing a lot of under msrp, which was not the case a couple months ago...

is the market softening or am I just crazy?

#20308 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:Sorry for the quick 'for sale' derail...
anyone else noticing more deals across the border? Have seen many deals available in the US lately, way under MSRP for used games, mostly A titles/top 10. Yes sure, a lot of expensive ones there too but been noticing a lot of under msrp, which was not the case a couple months ago...

Any examples? I did see a new Rush Premium for a good price (buyer backed out). Thanks.

#20309 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Sorry for the quick 'for sale' derail...

Lots of deals south of the border. Has been for months.

Sadly for buyers, the Canadian market doesn't reflect the changes.

#20310 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Lots of deals south of the border. Has been for months.
Sadly for buyers, the Canadian market doesn't reflect the changes.

It is just a matter of weeks before it does.
Things are not selling at current prices and sellers are just too invested at covid prices to admit the loss.
I do know that deals are happening though. They are just not listed here.

As for examples across the border dont have anything particular but seen more than a few new-ish sterns selling for 1 to 1.5 k under msrp.

#20311 1 year ago

Where? I don’t see any deals for LOTR

#20312 1 year ago

Here is one down south that has come down since originally posted. Deadpool Prem, low plays and a few tasteful mods. Was $9500 USD --> 9250 --> 8950 --> 8750.

Not a steal, but MSRP is $8899 + tax/shipping.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-premium-w-mods-29-plays#post-7042892

#20313 1 year ago

I’m looking for a Revenge From Mars (or maybe a SWE1) in Canada, ideally the east coast.
Ideally HUO.

#20314 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I’m looking for a Revenge From Mars (or maybe a SWE1) in Canada, ideally the east coast.
Ideally HUO.

HUO would be a huge stretch for that pin.

#20315 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

HUO would be a huge stretch for that pin.

I have seen lots of good ones. They did not see a lot of use because they sucked\, lol.

#20316 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I have seen lots of good ones. They did not see a lot of use because they sucked\, lol.

Depends what code is running

#20317 1 year ago

Ideally HUO.

I don’t know if it’s still around, but Flip N Out (not Canada, but I imagine shipping works on a used game) had a Revenge from Mars game/cab and a Star Wars playfield a week ago. If I remember correctly it was $5000USD.

#20320 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Richard ... grab this that way you will three pins (Godzilla, RFM and Star Wars ) before your CCR !

Haha! Yeah.

I past on a HUO before. Should have grabbed it. Was $6500 CAd. Mint. Not long ago. I saw a few HUO of the pin2k over the years.

#20321 1 year ago

Having both pin2000 is a bonus. Being able to swap is having two for one footprint. Glad we found a SWE1 kit for RFM. Found extra computer eventually too and a Nucore kit. Pin 2K isn't as bad as it is made out to be, it's now a good addition to a small to mid sized collection. Grab it if you can!

#20322 1 year ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Having both pin2000 is a bonus. Being able to swap is having two for one footprint. Glad we found a SWE1 kit for RFM. Found extra computer eventually too and a Nucore kit. Pin 2K isn't as bad as it is made out to be, it's now a good addition to a small to mid sized collection. Grab it if you can!

Yup... been watching for a SWE1 kit...

#20323 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

Here is one down south that has come down since originally posted. Deadpool Prem, low plays and a few tasteful mods. Was $9500 USD --> 9250 --> 8950 --> 8750.
Not a steal, but MSRP is $8899 + tax/shipping.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-premium-w-mods-29-plays#post-7042892

This Mando Prem sold well below recent trends... $7,499USD. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137783

#20325 1 year ago

Cool! Says the cabinet is like new. Doesn’t seem to be in the pics. Hard to tell.

What do you guys think?

#20326 1 year ago

What do you guys think?

If the one seller in the states would ship the game with 2 playfields, I would go that route ...
Going to be a little more $ and effort but you get RFM and Star Wars, down the road should you wish to sell you would be better off .. short term 2 games in one .
And would still get here before CCR

#20327 1 year ago

Agreed!

Quoted from transprtr4u:

If the one seller in the states would ship the game with 2 playfields, I would go that route ...
Going to be a little more $ and effort but you get RFM and Star Wars, down the road should you wish to sell you would be better off .. short term 2 games in one .
And would still get here before CCR

#20328 1 year ago

I've seen this one up for sale before and it didn't sell. Not sure if that means anything.

There was another one in the spring for ~$5500 around Peterborough. It went in a couple of weeks.

#20329 1 year ago

Cool! Says the cabinet is like new. Doesn’t seem to be in the pics. Hard to tell.
What do you guys think?

Friends don’t let friends buy pinball 2000. Your collection is already sweet.

#20330 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

RFM is very fun.

#20331 1 year ago

Hey all, does anyone have any project pins for sale in the praries that they'll never get to? Want to own my first pinball machine but both space and current budget is limited, so I'm hoping that a solid mid-80s or newer game that I can work on and repair slowly would be a nice way to get a deeper understanding of how they work, and eventually I'd have a game I can enjoy. Absolutely not interested in flipping it for resale

Been helping people in my city restore arcade machines for awhile now which has been super rewarding, so pinball seems like a logical next step in my amateur repair journey. Was never was really into pinball until a couple years ago when things finally "clicked" for me (thanks BKSOR!) and I've been kinda obsessed ever since. Hopefully having a project to tinker on would stop me from constantly checking my local classifieds several times a day

#20332 1 year ago
Quoted from Miranda:

Hey all, does anyone have any project pins for sale in the praries that they'll never get to? Want to own my first pinball machine but both space and current budget is limited, so I'm hoping that a solid mid-80s or newer game that I can work on and repair slowly would be a nice way to get a deeper understanding of how they work, and eventually I'd have a game I can enjoy. Absolutely not interested in flipping it for resale
Been helping people in my city restore arcade machines for awhile now which has been super rewarding, so pinball seems like a logical next step in my amateur repair journey. Was never was really into pinball until a couple years ago when things finally "clicked" for me (thanks BKSOR!) and I've been kinda obsessed ever since. Hopefully having a project to tinker on would stop me from constantly checking my local classifieds several times a day

welcome to the addiction, lol I mean the hobby. I know the feeling! cheers.

#20333 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

I know you'd try to convince me not to buy the Star Wars Episode 1 pinball 2000 BUT I would anyways if the right deal came along

#20334 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

This ^^^

#20336 1 year ago

Rfm was super fun at the bar but I do believe those games could be enjoyed on location by sinking 20 loonies and getting your fill. The biggest worry is hard to find parts and code that is not so deep.

#20337 1 year ago

The biggest worry is moving it! Lol!

Quoted from Boat:Rfm was super fun at the bar but I do believe those games could be enjoyed on location by sinking 20 loonies and getting your fill. The biggest worry is hard to find parts and code that is not so deep.

#20338 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

The biggest worry is moving it! Lol!

I've never moved a pinball 2000, is it quite the adventure?

#20339 1 year ago

yes , you have to remove the head , they are heavy

#20340 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I've never moved a pinball 2000, is it quite the adventure?

CRT monitor in the head and a full PC tower in the cab of the original I believe. Or is that in the head too? There are modern mods to replace the CRT with an LCD and a smaller PC to run this though.

#20341 1 year ago

If it has an LCD it's much easier

#20342 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

If it has an LCD it's much easier

you lose the contrast and magic with a LCD display. In order to get it bright enough you end up seeing the grey from the LCD backlighting. CRT is best even with the downside of the weight.

Unless you go OLED I guess…

#20343 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

OLED or QLED... Quite the upgrade for a Pin2K!

#20344 1 year ago

I owned a RFM for a while and enjoyed it, but in a small collection it did not last long.
If you do get one the new fan code really changes the game, and makes it so much better.
https://www.mypinballs.com/

#20345 1 year ago

TMNT LE, I'm the original owner. Shows around 700-800 plays if I remember, but a lot of that was aborted/restarted games for code testing.

$13k cash and carry. Located in Regina.

Rob

#20346 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

you lose the contrast and magic with a LCD display. In order to get it bright enough you end up seeing the grey from the LCD backlighting. CRT is best even with the downside of the weight.

I dunno. Looked fine with the LCD when I played but I can't remember it in the day so nothing to compare.

#20347 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

TMNT LE, I'm the original owner. Shows around 700-800 plays if I remember, but a lot of that was aborted/restarted games for code testing.

$13k cash and carry. Located in Regina.

Rob

Selling s game here ? This is the RFM thread!..

#20348 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Selling s game here ? This is the RFM thread!..

Lol.

#20349 1 year ago

With the TMNT sale, I will also throw in some prototype SWLE stuff nobody else has. A full size color playfield print and a full size CAD printout by Steve of an early prototype version of the playfield. The prototype has more inserts plus a magnet in front of the middle target bank.

Rob

#20350 1 year ago

Price drop on Wonka LE - $15500, under 300 plays. Local sale/trades preferred.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1612097971

There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 407 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/407 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.