(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,842 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by king_pin
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider violinfather.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 10 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC Premium or a Star Trek Premium or LE.

#81 10 years ago

LOTR went up for sale this morning in Alberta. $3600. Probably gone already but ad is still listed.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/calgary/lord-of-the-rings-pinball/567684932?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#86 10 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek Premium or LE or an AC/DC Premium or Luci. Please help me out if you want to sell. Would even consider a ST Pro but not interested in a AC/DC Pro. Thanks.

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

For those machines I would suggest go NIB, no one will be selling them right now and if they are they will be selling them for as much or more... Again the only way I would sell my STLE is if someone was willing to overpay by a few thousand...

Ouch! I do appreciate the honesty though. Looks like NIB Star Trek Pro or Spiderman at my budget point. Guess I could save $1000 by purchasing the SM and then save up for a premium edition ST or AC/DC.

#90 10 years ago

I would buy an IJ if I could find one locally.

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

FYI Scam
"Hi,
First of all i have to let you know that i don't know much about pinball machines but i'll try to describe it at my best acknowledge. according to an authorized dealer , its condition is excellent with no issues at all.
Тhіѕ wаѕ mу father'ѕ pinball whο гесеntlу pаѕѕеd аwау ѕο і knοw іt hаѕ аlwауѕ bееn pгοpегlу mаіntаіnеd аnd nеvег аbuѕеd. I mοvеd οut οf tοwn whеn і gοt mаггіеd ѕο і uѕеd tο сοmе bасk hοmе οссаѕіοnаllу. Тhе vегу bіg dіѕtаnсе, mу kіdѕ аnd mу јοb аѕ а dοсtοг dοеѕn't аllοw mе tο сοmе thеге οftеn. Тhіѕ іѕ nο pгοblеm fοг mе аѕ fаг аѕ thе tгаnѕасtіοn іѕ сοnсегnеd bесаuѕе I wаѕ ѕеllіng thіѕ thгοugh COTS аnуwау. I bеlіеvе уοu knοw whаt COTS іѕ іf уοu buу аnd ѕеll οnlіnе οftеn, іf уοu dοn't I'll bе glаd tο wаlk уοu thгοugh thе pгοсеѕѕ. Lеt mе knοw іf уοu аге ѕtіll іntегеѕtеd ѕο і саn gеt bасk tο уοu wіth аddіtіοnаl pісtuгеѕ οг dеtаіlѕ.
Тhаnk уοu іn аdvаnсе! "

Funny I got the same reply from him except it was "First of all i have to let you know that i don't know much about jukeboxes but i'll try to describe it at my best acknowledge, according to an authorized dealer its condition is excellent with no issues at all. This was my father's jukebox...."

Couldn't even get the pinball part right.

1 week later
#134 10 years ago

Someone must want to sell their AC/DC pin? Let's make a deal.

3 months later
#470 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Its not 100% safe, despite what your, or my, financial instituation may tell us....Once you have seen it first hand, you cover yourself.

I thought it was a safe way to transfer money. I have numerous tenants that pay me in this manner. How can they "hack" the account. Once the money is in your account it is yours. I ask because someone has made me an offer on a pin and wants to pay the same way.

4 months later
#945 9 years ago

Does anyone have an AC/DC premium that they would like to sell? Sold my one and only pin and I need a replacement.

#971 9 years ago

I am looking for an AC/DC premium or heavily modded pro. Also for GNR, Metallica Premium or Le and STLE. If it is such a buyers market where are these pins?

#988 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Luke is going to Edmonton this weekend so he could bring it there as well.

Yes I know. I think it is a little high in price given the condition when a mint HUO Transformers could be had for $4500.

#992 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

He wont buy anything.

Now now don't be rude. I am actually saying your price is very good and trying to help you out. It is not really my kind of theme but it is a good deal. just because I can only afford one pin at a time right now you don't need to be offensive.

#999 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I had a solid agreement for $4800, lines got crossed, problems occured, I wasnt able to get a deposit and I figured said buyer just wasnt really interested. So, in an attempt to move the game quickly, I dropped the price and clearly said, TODAY ONLY or im keeping it.
As of now, the game has been turned off/covered as the original customer still says they want it.
So to be clear, Violinfather, you should read the whole add before using it as leverage against another machine/member. Further to that, I will never do business with you again, so you cant buy it anyways.
-Spencer

Wow you should work on your interpersonal skills. Typical warrior behind the keyboard. I will not bring up for all of Pinside how you treated me on a previous deal because I have a little more integrity than you. Regardless of your attitude good luck with your sale.

#1004 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Spencer's interpersonal skills are just fine in my books. If I had any interest in a Transformers pin I would deal with him in a heartbeat. His price is great, the machine is great and he's been around long enough to have a solid reputation in the pinball community. He's the kind of seller that I know I could trust his word on a machines condition, even without seeing it in person or pics.
I understand that he must come across as hostile, but you probably are unaware of how many tire-kickers and time-wasters there are in this hobby. If you're selling a machine, prepare to waste a lot of time replying to people who will ask tons of questions and then, without explanation, never get back to you (leaving you hanging and possibly missing real sales). If you've ever posted an ad on Kijiji, it's probably worse than what you get there.
So, number one rule: nobody wants to deal with an asshole. Be polite, be nice, be brief,ask the questions you have, and let the seller know if you're going to buy or not. Don't air your dirty laundry out in public, because the people who have been around here longer than you will almost always be favoured by the rest of us, simply because we know them. Spencer wasn't being rude, he was just pointing out that you are probably a tire kicker. I would make the same assumption. Most of us probably would. I get that you're looking for the best deal you can get on a great pin that you'll love, the first pin is a big deal and is a lot of money to plunk down, but understand that you're new to this and don't know what it's like from anyone who's been around a while's end.
Don't be offended, stick around, the canadian pin community needs more enthusiasts.

Thanks for the feedback. You are right that I am a hard bargainer and you can call me a tire kicker if you want. I don't want to make the same mistake that I made when I bought my TAF seven months ago.

3 weeks later
#1193 9 years ago

Thinking of selling my TWD LE. It is a great game but really it is not a hit at all in my current one pin home. My family and even guests just don't get long enough ball times so that they can really enjoy it. Any idea about the hit I will take, if any, now that I have had it for a couple of weeks.

#1196 9 years ago

I am just testing the water on this sale. I think $900 off for a two week old game is to much however the market will dictate the price for sure. I would also consider trades or trades plus cash. I think that $8500 is probably fair. Lets hear what people think as I am sure it will be interesting to say the least.

#1201 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Yikes, the problem you have this is a real high end game and there are a low amount of people even interested in the title to begin with, your going to take at least a $500 - $1000 hit on this title. I would put it up and be hopeful one of the Edmonton or Calgary guys is interested. Could have went with STLE as that title is more family friendly and has much longer ball times...

Yes I totally understand. I took the chance on a NIB game that I have never played and at the end of the day if I have to keep it then that is fine. It will just not be a big hit with my family. Realistically a five hundred dollar loss for me puts the price at $8300.

#1202 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I'll give you 7000.00,bring it down to me

Ouch. You negotiate like me.

#1210 9 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

You might do better looking for trades to see if you can swap that for one or two games that would be more suited to what you are after. Don't have to consider the $ so much then and you may get something you're really after

That is likely what I am going to do.

#1214 9 years ago
Quoted from RJW:

I found that they would budge quite a bit off of msrp when I bought my first NIB from SB and even more on the second.

What do you mean by "quite a bit off msrp". Can you give a percentage?

#1219 9 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I doubt it's the same for everyone, so there is no way to answer that question.
Buy a few and let us know how it goes!

Just seems like there is very little discount on NIB pins. I thought there would have been more margin for them to give a discount.

1 week later
#1267 9 years ago

Okay I have decided to sell my TWD LE. You know what they are worth new. Selling because it is to damn hard to play. No trades as I am using the money for another toy. $8300 and will include BG light that I ordered.

#1299 9 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Okay I have decided to sell my TWD LE. You know what they are worth new. Selling because it is to damn hard to play. No trades as I am using the money for another toy. $8300 and will include BG light that I ordered.

Bump. $8000

#1325 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

With the release of the TWD Premium, I wish you good luck.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-premium-wtf

At the end of the day I will just keep it. I am not going to lose more than $1000 on a game that is a month old.

1 month later
#1517 9 years ago

My TWD LE is up for sale. Great condition except needs new Well Walker pants decal. Some minor wear under Bicycle Girl ramp. Stern fix is being sent to me. $7800. Has Bicycle Girl lighting mod however I will likely remove because LED keeps coming off the sticky backing. I would also consider trades. I am interested in AC/DC however would consider many other options including pins from the 90's.

1 week later
#1568 9 years ago

My TWD LE is up for sale. Great condition except needs new Well Walker pants decal. Some minor wear under Bicycle Girl ramp. Stern fix is being sent to me. $7800. Has Bicycle Girl lighting mod however I will likely remove because LED keeps coming off the sticky backing. I would also consider trades. I am interested in AC/DC however would consider many other options including pins from the 90's.

Bump. Price now $7500.

2 weeks later
#1659 9 years ago

Bump. Price now $7500.

$7000 for the next week. If not sold then I will trade.

#1666 9 years ago

Yes I know. I have already been offered $7500 if I would ship to Ontario. I am just not really sure about how to make that happen so would prefer a local sale.

#1682 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

You say you would rather not ship, but you don't have your location listed. Where do you live?

I thought my location was listed under my name. I live in St.Albert, Alberta.

#1695 9 years ago

Seems hard to sell locally. Easy if I ship.

Wow I have been offered many different trade options plus cash...WOZLE, AC/DC pro, Sopranos, Stern IJ, Batman Forever, POTC and XMen LE Magneto. Need an easy to play pin as it is the only one in my man cave. It will only be played by adults so a real family friendly theme is not necessary. I like some of the trade options so I imagine the trade plus cash will be the end deal. Thanks to everyone for the offers.

#1697 9 years ago

To late Spencer I actually deleted the message because I am not at all interested in that theme. Sounds like maybe I was to quick to delete.

#1704 9 years ago

So three trade options plus cash interest me. Which is the best option for a single pin adult family? We are all newbie players so don't want a quick draining game. The games are AC/DC Pro, Stern IJ and The Sopranos. I love the theme of all three.

#1724 9 years ago

So three trade options plus cash interest me. Which is the best option for a single pin adult family? We are all newbie players so don't want a quick draining game. The games are AC/DC Pro, Stern IJ and The Sopranos. I love the theme of all three.

Still working on trades as it is obvious I will take to big a hit selling. So it is coming off the market today. Hoping to get a few more trade options as the one I wanted the most, AC/DC, has now changed their mind...not that I blame them. So if anyone has trades options with and without cash please let me know.

#1728 9 years ago

Just need some opinion on going rates for the following pins: Stern IJ, one month old AC/DC pro, Spider-Man, and the Sopranos. Yes I did look at the Pinside values in USD but figure prices are slightly different in Canada. I appreciate everyone's input about my TWDLE sale both positive and negative. Everyone has a right to an opinion.

#1735 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Please, its all drama with him. Just ask anyone who has had dealings with him. He has a fair/solid CASH offer of 7K on the table, plus numerous trade options.
I hope he accepts the trade because if he takes the cash, next week he will start another thread " got 7K what should I buy"

Actually I waited for a week for a buyer in Calgary to come up with $7000 but he could not do it. No big deal as I am still working on a trade with him. Spencer you will probably not have to worry for six months or so until I switch that one. In the end someone will get a good deal on my TWDLE and good for them.

1 week later
#1775 9 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

i have a brand new ACDC Pro unpacked it last week looking to trade if anyone is interested PM me

Just traded for this pin. Super guy! Now he owns a TWDLE and I am rocking out to AC/DC. Now time to buy mods.

#1781 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I give you a month,2 tops.
We will see this for sale to.

You just never know you might be correct. Thanks for your input.

#1790 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Sorry Violinfather,I love you man
Good luck with AC/DC pro.
I am just joking around.

Thanks Pingod. Hopefully I will keep this one and add something else. So far my whole family loves this pin.

2 months later
#2360 8 years ago

Looking for an ACDC premium, Luci or LE. I love the Pro I have and would like to upgrade. Please send me a message if interested. Thanks.

2 months later
#2873 8 years ago

Does anyone have a Metallica Pro, Kiss Pro or Iron Man for sale in Alberta?

#2877 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I had an ironman and looking for a Twd prem and never heard from You

It was an TWDLE and went to a Pinsider in Calgary who was happy to get it. Thanks for the useless response.

4 weeks later
#3036 8 years ago

Has anyone seen the condition of the Mary Shelley Frankenstein in Red Deer? Wondering how much it has been shopped before driving down.

#3042 8 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Nope no idea here, Violin Father I thought you were getting out of Pinball? Welcome back! Photos look great and the price isn't that bad at all. Enjoy the machine!

Yup that was the plan when a sports car caught my eye. Since selling my TWDLE I had an AC/DC Pro which I sold about three weeks ago. I miss having a pin in my man cave even if I don't play them that often.

Spencer you are right about most of the pins that Bob sells. Was hoping it might be a diamond in the rough as I only have about $3000 to spend.

3 weeks later
#3237 8 years ago

Does anyone have a Metallica or Kiss premium that they would be interested in selling? If so please PM me.

#3243 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

There's a old scholl Kiss on kijiji Edmonton today. Just a heads up for all you Kiss fans.

How much do you think that one of these is worth? Who locally can fix the ball ejector if the solenoid needs replacing? What would be the cost on that fix?

11 months later
#5138 7 years ago

Looking for an Xmen LE. Local Alberta radius only. Please PM me if you have one you would like to sell. Thanks.

4 weeks later
#5219 7 years ago

If anyone in Edmonton area has any pins for sale please PM me as I am looking to buy. Preferably newer titles.

#5220 7 years ago

Went to Denizen Hall today to play a bunch of pins. My wife has decided she wants Star Trek so if anyone in Alberta is selling one please PM me. Does not really matter if Pro, Premium or LE as I will consider all models.

1 month later
#5369 7 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Anyone see the AFM for 5gs on Mr Pinball?

I think that SML in Calgary is selling that pin.

#5378 7 years ago

I think that SML in Calgary is selling that pin.

I was wrong it is a scam. Guy claims to be in Toronto.

2 months later
#5827 7 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek Pro or Premium, X-men LE, Avengers Hulk LE, Ghostbusters Premium/LE, and an Adams Family.

#5840 7 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek Pro or Premium, X-men LE, Avengers Hulk LE, Ghostbusters Premium/LE, and an Adams Family.

Spent the afternoon playing pins at Beercade. Now looking only for Star Trek Premium, Avengers Hulk LE, TAF or the number one pick of my wife Williams Indiana Jones.

1 week later
#5868 7 years ago

Anyone have an IJ, Avengers LE or Star Trek Pro, Premium or LE for sale within a couple hour drive of St.Albert? Please contact me if you do.

#5889 7 years ago

Still looking for an Avengers LE. Had a couple of deals but sellers decided to keep them. I don't blame them as it is hard to sell something that you love!

#5930 7 years ago

Anybody in Alberta have a Ghostbusters LE or Premium for sale? Might also consider a Pro.

#5965 7 years ago

Champion Pub for sale on Kijii in Calgary. Damn where are the AVLE's or Ghostbuster Premiums.

#5968 7 years ago

Okay who got the IJ4 for $4500 obo listed on Kijiji in Nobleford, Alberta? It must be sold by now at that price.

#5971 7 years ago

Yes but a cheap turd at $4500 obo.

#5999 7 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Group buy discount !

I am in on that...

#6010 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

He want to sell.

Probably gone in the first twenty minutes like every other pin recently listed on Kijii in Alberta.

#6012 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

not really a great deal, last TFLE I saw sell sat for 6 months at low 5k's

Damn I thought that $5800 seemed like a good price.

#6029 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Looking on here machines that sold seemed to be asking 5700can for an le and 5000can for a pro, minus a bit for negotiating of course, so the price isnt at all out of line, everytime I see one it just seems to sit for months though.. However with the increase in price of popular/new pins in the last 6 months there is probably more interest in these less desireable titles since they are a bit more of a percived bargain.

My prediction is that it sells today at close to asking price for the exact reasons outlined above. If I liked the theme I would buy it as everything else I like is 10K or higher.

#6035 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Unless he moves off of $5500 it will be on here for a while I predict.

LOL I think that is worth a beer wager.

#6037 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You probably have it in the back of your truck heading home. Lol.
I do have the Fred Flintstone "Bet, bet, bet, bet, bet, bet, bet" going off in my head

I don't but I see that the ad has already been removed from Kijii. I spoke with the seller and he had multiple people coming to see it today. Man I wish that I had liked that theme. Two pins at that price for the cost of many new pins.

#6039 7 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Yeah, I'm in the same boat - if it was a Marvel theme for example I would have been all over it but I bet that goes for most of us....

So true. I thought I had a deal on a couple of local AVLE's but the sellers changed their minds. Not that I blame them as I often change my mind when buying and selling things. That being said if someone in Alberta has an AVLE, XMen or Spiderman I am ready to buy. Maybe even a Ghostbusters premium but that is at the top of my budget so not my first pick.

#6054 7 years ago
Quoted from luch:

would agree 4-4.5k

Not sure where some of you are finding pins at these low prices but wherever they are I want the location. Maybe what they should be worth but not the going rate.

#6058 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Shaun just said he sold his xmen under 5k. Spencer said he sold his tfle for under 5k and they're both 300km from you.

Yup and the TFLE was going to sit for months at $5800. I am just saying that it is definitely wishful thinking some of the low price suggestions especially "out west".

#6063 7 years ago

Somebody please sell me your Ghostbusters or even better your Avengers LE. Please.

#6078 7 years ago

Come on Pinsiders someone sell me an Avengers LE..two people backed out and one person wants a trade..arghh the frustration of it all! In all seriousness I do appreciate all the contacts so far on this request. Just asking again in case someone is sitting on the fence and wants some cash so that they can order their new Alien pinball.

#6081 7 years ago

Also wondering what a fair price would be on a GB pro that has been routed?

#6108 7 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I know that is the big issue for me, If I want an unproven game like Alien, I am looking at over $10K for a SE and over $13K for an LE, so it's hard to move a proven and popular game for 1/2 that. I'd love to get an Alien, but man, that's a lot of cash!! Same story for Batman66, Crazy prices, mostly because of our crappy dollar value, but put your selling game to US prices and the price police come out, and trading for something that new isn't really an option.

I know someone that will pay you the USA price on your Hulk LE! You would be 58% cash positive towards your Alien LE or even better 75% cash in hand for your SE.

1 week later
#6214 7 years ago

Steal of a deal Metallica Pro for $8995 on Kijiji Edmonton. Hey they are not making them anymore...LMAO

1 year later
#8633 5 years ago

Alien SE with custom powder coating on head, side rails, legs and ramps. Beacons added by original owner. $8000 USD or $10500. Game is fully functional with latest code on it.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beacons have been added. Custom powder coating of frame, head, legs and ramps. This is a fully functioning model with no issues with the Xenomorph, etc. Current code of 1.2 is o...”
5 years ago
St.albert, AB
Expired!

3 years later
#17366 2 years ago

Wow! Unbelievable. Let’s get this back on track about pinball sales in Canada before somebody else says something ridiculous.

#17367 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone looking for a Deadpool Premium, they say they have one left brand new in stock. $10,690CDN plus tax.

It is sold!

#17428 2 years ago

Aerosmith pro is selling on this thread for $7400. What pin is RZ?

#17469 2 years ago

Anyone have a JP Premium or LE for sale before I buy NIB?

3 weeks later
#17562 2 years ago

There is a TFTC available on Kijiji in Camrose for $5200.

1 week later
#17705 2 years ago

Anyone in Alberta have an Addams Family for sale?

#17707 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I know someone with 2 of them!

Ha ha yes Adib and he doesn’t want to sell lol.

1 week later
#17783 2 years ago

Damn every time that I see new posts in this thread I think there is a pin for sale.

1 month later
#18128 2 years ago

There is an Iron Maiden Pro for sale in Calgary on Kijii.

1 week later
#18163 2 years ago

Anybody in Edmonton thinking of selling some pins? Let me know what you have.

#18167 2 years ago

Sell, sell, sell! There must be someone in Edmonton that wants to part with some pins!

#18182 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

We have machines but we only really sell them to an internal circle because we want them back for our annual shows.
The ones where we can not move we list on Kjijii and they go pretty quick lol...

So sell me one and I will bring it to the show lol. I am a regular visitor to Arkadium .

#18217 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

You have nothing on your wishlist, pretty tough to sell anything to someone that doesn’t know what they want .
Most people we sell to know us, they contribute to the hobby, they dedicate their time to volunteer, contribute to our shows, compete in our events or support our current location. We try help out those that help us some machines are untouchable other are not and on chopping block so we can bring in new stuff but our goal is to keep them all local and accessible to keep locally growing our awesome hobby.
That is how we roll.

Thanks to Aeonblack, Adib and Jesperpark for reaching out to me with pins they were considering selling even though I didn’t give a specific wish list. Thanks to Adib I now have a Dialed In. As for Pinsforlife33, I will continue to give my business to Arkadium and introduce my friends to the hobby there, even though your reply seemed pompous and exclusionary.

#18219 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Lol… Guess my humour isn’t for everyone. Glad you were able to find what you were looking for. That Dailed In was really nice seen it a couple weeks ago at Adib’s congrats.

Thanks pins4life33!

#18240 2 years ago

Anyone know a good pinball tech in Edmonton! I don’t have a clue how to fix the BOB Trap Door on my Dialed In. It says it is stuck closed. Check matrix switch?

#18249 2 years ago

Shout out to Pinside members for helping me find Dialed In and for putting me in touch with Gilles. Great community!

2 months later
#19105 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Halloween CE #144 still for sale.
Interesting trade offers, but friend is more interesting in selling out right.

How much did the Halloween CE go for new?

1 month later
#19480 2 years ago

I am looking for a TAF or Stern JP. I have a Dialed In for trade +/- cash depending on trim and condition.

2 months later
#19993 1 year ago

Anybody have a Stranger Things Premium or LE for sale?

3 weeks later
#20165 1 year ago

I am selling a JJP Dialed In. It is the Standard Edition. Works flawlessly. HUO. $9000

#20171 1 year ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

Are you willing to ship?

I think that the game has sold already. I would prefer not to ship.

#20173 1 year ago

Dialed In is sold. Thanks for the interest.

#20182 1 year ago

Looking for a Stranger Things premium, Jurassic Park premium, Godzilla premium or Halloween. Hoping to find something in Alberta so that I don’t have to get it shipped to me.

#20184 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

If you're willing to wait until after yegpin to pick it up, my Halloween CE is for sale. $12,500

Thank you I will PM you.

5 months later
#21566 1 year ago

Anyone have a Metallica Premium for sale in Alberta?

3 months later
#22447 1 year ago

Looking for a Metallica Premium.

#22470 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

If you wait a little while Stern is putting them back on the line.

Stern sent out a message to dealers advising that at this point there will not be another run of Stranger Things as they do not have the licensing. Maybe 2024 if they obtain that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider violinfather.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=violinfather and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.