(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tinnhound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6476 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I've decided to part with my ACDC Luci. It's bone stock except for Cliffy protectors on the jukebox and bell saucers. I bought this game NIB and it's never left my basement since.
Price is $10500. Located in Regina. Pickup only.
Rob

PM sent

3 weeks later
#6690 6 years ago

Terminator 2 for sale. Cleaned, LED's, new rubbers, everything works, Good overall condition, not collector perfect. Pm for more details and pictures.$5000 OBO Located in Medicine Hat, Alberta

1 month later
#7049 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I'm in Toronto, and potentially getting a game from Calgary. Wondering if anyone can point me to a local tech or knowledgeable pinhead that I might be able to hit to do a quick quality inspection

Jay Richardson Pinball 403 807 2382 www.richardsonpinball.com

2 months later
#7540 6 years ago

Looking for a nice AC/DC premium or LE. Please Pm me if you have or know of one for sale.

1 month later
#7740 6 years ago

Does anyone have, or know of, a Nice River Boat Gambler pinball machine for sale? Thanks in advance

6 months later
#8557 5 years ago

I am looking for a real nice, or NOS, Tales From The Crypt playfield, If anyone knows of one around, please let me know! Greatly Appreciated!! Pm, Call or text, Nathan 403 581 1508 Thanks!!

1 week later
#8589 5 years ago

I am looking for a Monster Bash pinball machine in any condition, please send me a Pm, Thanks!!

3 months later
#9373 5 years ago
Quoted from Emersca:

Does anyone have or know of a DE Star Wars for sale?

You can come play mine anytime

5 months later
#10821 5 years ago

Hey everyone, I am looking for a Taito Ice Cold Beer, or a Taito Zeke's Peak, I know it's not a flipper related request, but they do have a small 5/8" pinball, so I thought I could get away with it here I would appreciate any leads, working, or not. Please shoot me a PM, Thanks!!

4 weeks later
#11044 5 years ago

Is there anyone in Hamilton Ontario that could help me with an arcade game? I would need it picked up and help getting is wrapped and shipped, willing to pay for the help. Please PM me, Thanks!

9 months later
#12895 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm looking for an STTNG, it doesn't sound likely that this Morinville guy is likely to pan out. Anyone know of one for sale? Preferably somewhere between Winnipeg and Calgary/Edmonton.

I have a nice one here in Medicine Hat, that I might consider selling.

1 week later
#12969 4 years ago

Thinning the herd... Who Dunnit $4300 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1487084594
World Cup Soccer $4800 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1487085318

Willing to ship, Possibly more to come...

1 week later
#13052 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I’d also be interested in a data east simpsons or data east ninja turtles if anyone has one of those they’d like to sell.

I have a Data East Simpsons that I am thinking of letting go

4 weeks later
#13253 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my Tales Of The Arabian Nights. $9500 Willing to ship, can wrap and secure on a pallet and drop off at depot. PM if interested

#13256 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You better find out if you can drop at a Depot or not. Seems like you missed the conversation going on.
Not saying it's impossible, but probable that you need to have it picked up.

I just shipped an arcade a few days ago to Toronto thru Manitoulin. Depot to depot. I didn't miss the conversation, I soak up every drop of info here that I can get, in fact, I check several times a day, just so I am right up to date I am sure that there are still options out there. You just have to dig a little harder.

#13299 4 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Thinking of selling my Tales Of The Arabian Nights. $9500 Willing to ship, can wrap and secure on a pallet and drop off at depot. PM if interested

Price drop, now $9250, it has a topper, mirror blades, powdercoated rails, LED's, etc. plays 100% lots of new parts

1 month later
#13589 3 years ago

Metallica LED Pro For sale. HUO, I bought it NIB. Has shaker and snake mods. Under 500 plays, will consider trades for Bally/Williams, or 7500 Canadian pesos.

1 week later
#13686 3 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Metallica LED Pro For sale. HUO, I bought it NIB. Has shaker and snake mods. Under 500 plays, will consider trades for Bally/Williams, or 7500 Canadian pesos.

Price drop, $7300

1 month later
#13960 3 years ago

I bought an Escalera stair climbing dolly, I move pins and arcades by myself all the time upstairs and downstairs. Easy Peasy. No need to move and buy a house with a walk out. Save yourself some dough and find a lighly used one for a quarter of the price, like I did.

3 months later
#15057 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

LF SWEP1 P2K kit. Actually I could settle for just the pf and translite but prefer the full kit.
I've asked dgpinball about his kit but he ain't replying. I'm in the Ottawa area if shipping isn't possible.

Shawn in Calgary has one, PM me for his info

4 months later
#16372 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

BKOSR topper sold and shipped. Staying in Canada. Cheers for an easy transaction

Thanks again Bill, can't wait to get it on the game!

#16373 3 years ago

I'm looking for an AC/DC premium or LE as a first game for a friend, He loves playing my LE, but I'm not ready to sell it. Thanks for any help!

1 month later
#16815 2 years ago

Hey Guys, I'm looking for an Elvira House of Horrors, premium or LE, and an original Medieval Madness in any condition. All leads deeply appreciated! Thanks!

4 months later
#17761 2 years ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for an Elvira House of Horrors, if anyone is thinking of letting one go, to make room for something new.... Also looking for Funhouse, Bride of Pinbot, and a Williams Medieval Madness. Please private message me, Cheers!!

5 months later
#19467 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

OP should rename this thread, How much are Shadows worth in Canada?

3K buyin, 10K sellin ...

3 months later
#20162 1 year ago

AC/DC Pro for trade +/- cash. Home Use Only, I bought it from the original owner, who bought it new in 2012. I just finished completely disassembling and reassembling the playfield, and cleaned everything completely. New rubbers, flipper rebuild kits, Led's, shaker motor, and latest code. Plays 100%. Located in Medicine Hat, willing to pallet and ship. Mostly interested in aquiring a GZ prem, or EHOH, but will consider others.

1 month later
#20449 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

If my trade falls thru, what is a reasonable price to ask for a mint Godzilla Premium (with pinlife shaker).

PM sent

1 week later
#20497 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

This post right here.
The market is not what it was even 3 months ago.
A handful of Deadpool Le's are listed right now ranging from $14-16k and none of them are selling. Only one that sold was one that dropped to an asking price of $13k and the guy knew he had to drop to catch people's attention.
A rush le just sold here in Canada for $15,800 because that's where it should be.
Watching the market asking prices is a very bad indicator of what's actually transpiring.
Especially with new games getting announced all the time and a new stern on the short horizon a lot of people are holding off.
Production is catching up steadily on most, and lots of distributors are finding themselves sitting on games that just aren't selling as fast as they once were.
I'm gonna stop typing my wall of text, but it's easy to see the market has softened. Unfortunately a lot of people who dropped big money in the last year are going to feel losses on the inflated prices they paid because patience wasn't their fortitude.

Pin inflation is going to turn to pin deflation. Watch for upcoming hordes of games for sale, as guys who buried themselves in credit card debt buying "investment" games panic with the reality of the looming economic crisis hitting their pocketbook harder as they experience the reality of living costs climbing daily.

2 months later
#21271 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Perfect have an 18k Star Wars Pro for straight trade
GLWS

5 months later
#22714 11 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Maybe I'll wear a shirt that says "I'm not I'm not Norm"

Actually, it would be kind of nice to put a face to the usernames here on pinside at Yegpin, or Flipout, I've been going for years and have often wondered who is who in the crowd. Maybe some kind of button, or nametag with the pinside logo and username. Maybe it sounds lame, but I know that I would probably stop and say Hi, if I recognized the name or seen a fellow "pinsider"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tinnhound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=tinnhound and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.