(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zartan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16637 2 years ago

I just called him. I was hoping it would be a machine that needed work. He said it was not him that posted the ad. He did say he has several machines for sale. Including a few Twilight zones he wants $10,000USD.

#16654 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

They've got Pallet Service too, wonder what they would charge to bring a pin across. https://shippsy.com/services/pallet-service/

I have brought one across. It cost me $235 to get from Detroit to Windsor. I used Monts on time Delivery for that part. It cost me $70 CAD to Jets customs for the paperwork. I also paid $450 CAD tax to Jets for $2500.00USD Superman man machine.

#16655 2 years ago

I live just off Huron Church so that is why it was so cheap.

#16661 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Interesting. So Monts was able to receive the game from the seller in the US?

Yes, they are great to deal with as well! I’ve done it twice during the pandemic. One was my arcade machine. I tipped the driver to help me bring the machine into the basement! The arcade was the same price as the pinball machine! So the taxes were the same. I didn’t have to pay duty on either one of them. I think my Stranger Things will come from the states as well(when I get it!). It’s way cheaper than here!

4 weeks later
#16871 2 years ago

<blockquote

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I do not know, if you guys want to sell anything it seems like @graysondad is the one you should ask permission for before...
All sales on hold until @graysondad says otherwise.... we are waiting.

I don’t usually get involved, but you took advantage of someone who was trying to help people. You then attack someone who pointed out that you took advantage of the first person. This forum is pretty big but I know I will never buy from you, I’m sure the way you are acting now will pretty much guarantee you won’t sell at all. Just apologize and move on.

#16875 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

You got this all wrong, please read my first post before we continue on this witch hunt and then please explain how and when I am taking advantage of something or someone.
Then please come back and apologize for the confusion you just created.

Re read your own ad. You are not worth any more of my time or energy.

#16906 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I've never actually played Whitewater, seems like a fun game. Looking at some gameplay right now, that playfield is amazing!

my absolute favourite game! I played it at my buddies house so much he thought I was there just to play it! Lol

#16961 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Heads up, there’s a Blackout in Windsor on Kijiji

It is in my neighborhood! If it were stranger things I would be happy.

#16966 2 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

I know the seller. Good pinhead, deal with confidence.

How many of us are in Windsor?!?

#17004 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Is John's Jukes (flippers.com) an authorized Stern dealer? If not, where does he get his games? Just curious.
His prices look pretty good! So what is the downside....who do you go to if something breaks under warranty?

I don’t know about their warranty but they are awesome to buy parts from! Quick shipping and well packaged!

#17029 2 years ago

Hi everyone ,im look for a data east jurassic park pin , hopefully in BC , but if a sellers willing to ship from other provinces I'd be up for

Look on Kijiji Windsor and surrounding area

3 months later
#17598 2 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

What is an AC/DC pro and premium going for now? Was there a run of the premiums to be wary of with the lower playfield?

Kingston has one one Kijiji right now. I don’t know how much. Just look in Ontario.

#17602 2 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

Thanks, sent them a message. Looks like it’s out of a business, anyone dealt with Kingston billiards and games before? No price listed, but would I need to pay taxes on top of it?

It is a business. Have not dealt with them as of yet.

#17631 2 years ago

Just a random statement but every time I see Saskatoon I think of Grown ups 2. They had a muscle guy with a kids voice he said he was from saskachatoon! It was pretty funny!
Lol

1 month later
#17963 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Hi all!
Looking for a Phantom Of The Opera if anyone has any leads.
Thanks!

There is one for sale in Indiana. Elkhart pinball

#17993 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

How did you manage to get machines from Nitro -- or is that a trade secret?

We aren’t allowed to buy from Nitro. Our distributor is player one amusement

#17995 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

pinballjah 's ad says it came from Nitro

You are right it does?!?! I’ve called to purchase from them they told me I had to buy from P1!!

3 weeks later
#18181 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Looking for nineball, seawitch, meteor and or mousin around.

There is a sea witch in London for sale. The seller is great to deal with as well!

#18222 2 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Thanks to Aeonblack, Adib and Jesperpark for reaching out to me with pins they were considering selling even though I didn’t give a specific wish list. Thanks to Adib I now have a Dialed In. As for Pinsforlife33, I will continue to give my business to Arkadium and introduce my friends to the hobby there, even though your reply seemed pompous and exclusionary.

I can say pinsforlife33 is a great guy. I’ve dealt with him before. I think It was a joke gone wrong.

#18224 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Just a observation. There's A LOT of grey hearts and no hearts on this thread.

What is the difference between the two? I didn’t see that until you pointed it out.

1 month later
#18523 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Still looking for a nineball.

Wasn’t there one in Kijiji London recently?

#18524 2 years ago

Has anyone talked to the person with the pirates of the Caribbean? It’s been listed so many times. Just wondering if it’s a scam.

#18530 2 years ago

Sorry, Kijiji. I don’t have Facebook or any other social media things. Pinside is the only one I have.

Quoted from luch:

listed where ?

2 weeks later
#18753 2 years ago

Someone in Essex Ontario has a twilight zone for sale. They want $15,000 I feel like it’s overpriced.

2 weeks later
#18969 2 years ago

Dear eight pound 6 ounce, newborn baby Jesus, don’t even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent-
Ricky Bobby

Quoted from mitchzizzle:

Dear sweet jesus

#18971 2 years ago

I think I saw one in Chatham-Kent not too long ago. Yes it was around $4000

#18987 2 years ago

I’m noticing quite a few of the pinball machines that I wanted a couple years ago are up for sale again in Ontario!?

3 weeks later
#19180 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Buys for $4800 a week ago and now selling for $8500. You are a flippin' POS. Don't like my comment.....too fricking bad!

You missed a great opportunity… too FLIPPING bad! Lol

#19181 2 years ago
Quoted from guard:

Been one on FB Marketplace in Ontario for 7 grand for quite a while now.

In Essex. He had a few of them for sale. Twilight Zone, Road kings and Johnny Mnemonic.

#19200 2 years ago

COVID has everything to do with the pricing problem. I would never have bought the machines I have if I went on vacation rather than being stuck in the house. I really don’t think the prices will stay this way. I’ve noticed in the past couple weeks that there are lots of people selling off what they have collected during the pandemic and some just because the opportunity to to get close to double what they paid isn’t going to be here long. I have kind of gotten addicted to my arcade room. Especially the pinball machines! I really don’t think many people feel the same way.

#19239 2 years ago

Jerry Power at Player one amusement is a pretty good guy to deal with.

Quoted from Apollo18:Looking for advice
In Ontario
What are options for distributors ?
I’m an honest committed pinhead looking for NIB distributor
I’ve realized that I will be buying a lot pins for decades to come etc want to build the best relationships & network
Moving forward.
Anyone with experience, please PM me.
I’m new and welcome any and all advice.
Thank you in advance.

2 weeks later
#19309 2 years ago

Won’t be like that for long. The sanctions put on Russia will effect EVERYONE!

Quoted from Saltimbanco:I officially can't afford games anymore. Please carry on!

#19313 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Not sure if serious?

Yes, very.

#19315 2 years ago

Wow! You took that to the wrong place! I think you are a special kind of stupid! I didn’t once say i think it’s wrong that they did it! I just said it will effect the whole economy!

Quoted from Darscot:It's so sad that here in Canada it may affect our entertainment and the price of luxury toys, is just so unfair. I bet they didn't even consider the impact it would have on pinball when they tried to stop the death of thousands. Buddy of mine had to buy Vodka from Finland, the horror.

#19317 2 years ago

Have a good day!

Quoted from Darscot:

Maybe trying rephrasing that the Russian invasion is the cause of the issue not the sanctions trying to stop it. It looks like you miss wrote what you meant. My over the top sarcastic response I thought would make it obvious that sometimes what one writes is not what one means. I didn't take it the wrong way you wrote it the wrong way.

#19321 2 years ago

I’m absolutely loving arcades right now! I ordered a cocktail Millipede just waiting for it to show up!

#19322 2 years ago

I think it’s all about timing for anything! Pinball and arcade machines are popular now. COVID did that. We were stuck in the house and vacation money was put into our homes and toys. I have always wanted them, but vacationing was more important. I have kind of become addicted to the hobby, so I’ll be here a while. I don’t think most will be though. I’ve done a similar post in the past. The machines I wanted that were on Kijiji when I started are being sold now with basically their whole game room.

Quoted from aeonblack:People have been saying pins are too expensive since I got into the hobby, and from what I could tell at the time, they had been saying it for a lot of years at that point. So that begs the question: When were pins affordable? 2001? 2002? Surely one of you crotchety old farts can give me the real answer. I'm sure all the late 90's operators were really happy with how affordable pins were as they were throwing them into dumpsters.

#19324 2 years ago
Quoted from Steve_d71:

Is that a 1 up arcade?

No, it’s an original Atari! I’ve had one of the 1 up Virtual Pinball machines. Our family didn’t like it. We haven’t tried the arcade machines yet. I’m sure it can’t be that different but the original 80’s one is what I played at “Bowlero” bowling alley! We are so excited to get it!

#19327 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Want to buy an original Tron?

I just bought a machine. Think I should wait a while before I get any more. Thank you though!

#19330 2 years ago

You just came up with the solution! Throw 4 nice mickey Thompson wheels on a pinball machine! You will make some quick cash!

Quoted from WW2GURU:

I haven’t made a dime at pinball but if it’s got wheels on it I always win. Or guns. Guns always go up, unless it’s a glock...

4 weeks later
#19509 2 years ago

BSD for sale on KIJIJI $7000 in Kitchener

Edit! Sorry already posted

1 week later
#19547 2 years ago

Someone has an iron maiden and AC/DC for sale in Richmond on

2 weeks later
#19668 1 year ago

That’s the best part of being on Pinside. At least one or two people know you or have dealt with you! You can find out pretty quickly who you can trust and who you can’t!

#19694 1 year ago

Has anyone else had problems with Titan Trucking? They showed up a day late to pick up with no notice they were going to be late or when they would be there. They were supposed to drop off here either Thursday or Friday. It’s now Tuesday and it hasn’t arrived as of yet with no information given to me at all. It’s a company I wouldn’t suggest using!

#19701 1 year ago

It’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I’m praying that it is!

Quoted from transprtr4u:now that sucks ..... I would be calling them !

#19764 1 year ago

They are stuck buying yours or nothing! I’ve only ever sold one machine (my first machine) C37) pins4life33 made it easy to sell in Canada, otherwise it was going to the States. I was lucky it was an extremely wanted machine. We have a very small market. They can buy in the States and pay the shipping, exchange, tax, and customs brokerage fees (I use Jets Customs they are easy and AMAZING!) or buy yours it really doesn’t save them money. I try not to deal with Canadian sales anyway. The machine has usually been through the hands of people who think they know what they are doing and just damage it. Plus they are going by the price point of a collector’s quality with a beat up routed machine!

#19791 1 year ago

Plus tax, customs brokerage fees and shipping

Quoted from northerndude:

$8899
+11% tax
9877 -
9,877 United States Dollar equals
12,643.40 Canadian Dollar

#19793 1 year ago

I thought you were talking about an American company. I forgot some Canadian companies use American prices.

Quoted from northerndude:Why the hell would you pay for that?
Buy from CDN distro

2 weeks later
#19888 1 year ago

I agree. Look at Kijiji Ontario. The people that bought when I started buying machines are now selling what they have. They are looking for too much money for them but I think the prices will fall pretty fast.

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:the party is over, cost of living is up, interest rates rising. We are going through the remnants of chain supply issues, once that is caught up, we go back to reality...
There is no pinflation other than a 'want it now' cost created by chain supply issues and people taking advantage of it...
Add to this, people that entered the hobby 24 months ago with more disposable income than they have today when gas was 1 dollar, food was cheaper and interested rates were low... We are soon to see all these pins flooding the market when things get a little tighter, that, and people just abandoning the pinball saga because they are now back to travelling and spending money in other things... some will remain, some will get divorced, lol, some will get more! but I think overall the niche will get smaller.
We still see inflated prices around here but those prices always been unrealistic for our -very small- market.
it is unrealistic really to expect our market matching prices across the border. I have tried it! Pins do not sell at those prices, because if they did, our prices would be actuallymuch higher than what they are there due to the size of our market share and the lack of inventory that we actually have.
After all, we are just a few hundred people buying pins vs thousands in the US... simple as that.
Your mileage might vary.

#19895 1 year ago

What do Avengers Infinity Quest pro go for in Ontario?

2 weeks later
#20025 1 year ago

It really doesn’t matter anyway. It won’t sell to a Pinsider. It will sit there until the price drops, or a new Pinhead decides they want it, not knowing price points. If they wait too long they will be stuck with it.

#20030 1 year ago

It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!

Quoted from Pinwalker:

I am not sure that is a good idea....if the wife sees machines "leaving" the house she might not let more come back in.....I better stick to trades.
(I have one pending)

2 weeks later
#20105 1 year ago

I love my Superman machine! I hope you get one!

Quoted from Adib:Looking for any of the following machines
Superman
Popeye saves the world
Godzilla pro
Avengers aiq
Thanks.. happy flippin

#20138 1 year ago

Mine is bolted to the floor. Still my favourite game! Don’t know about $12,000 mine was $8500 about two years ago.

Quoted from Hammerhead:

He must be using the expensive wax . . .

#20143 1 year ago

I bought some HO scale trees for mine. But I used Gorilla spray glue on them I should have used clear coat. I’m going to try to get some more they look great in there. Brian Allen art blades and translite are worth every penny! Skull mountain and missing mountain kind of look too busy together but I have them anyway. I have the original topper and some but my ceilings are too low to put it on. So it sits in my closet and stares at me every morning when I get dressed! Lol

Quoted from Paseb:

I paid 8500$ for mine couple months ago and i already have 1500$ in upgrades, new parts in it.
Topper dome, new led, led ocd board, brian allan translite, artblades, etc etc

#20145 1 year ago

Yes, he hasn’t had any with wire forms since I bought mine. I’ll find some.

Quoted from Paseb:Yea saw you post on the whitewater thread
You bought yours in a hobby store?

1 week later
#20189 1 year ago

I saw that! Lol!

Quoted from Crispy77:nice condition gottlieb premier monte carlo. 3k. pickup only.

1 week later
#20231 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

All these local Toronto GnRs TEASING ME. But I'm still holding out for the new run of GZ prems. Sigh.

I was waiting for the new batch of Stranger Things! Guess where that got me! Lol

#20239 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Because 14 was not enough!

Lol!

#20261 1 year ago

Some buy just to turn them on and look at them like a piece of art.

#20283 1 year ago

I’ve used Jets customs and he did everything for me! Andrew is an amazing guy to deal with! But yes, it’s HST on the machine. Yes, you have to prove that it’s made in North America. That is why I used Jets Customs they do it all.

1 week later
#20327 1 year ago

Agreed!

Quoted from transprtr4u:

If the one seller in the states would ship the game with 2 playfields, I would go that route ...
Going to be a little more $ and effort but you get RFM and Star Wars, down the road should you wish to sell you would be better off .. short term 2 games in one .
And would still get here before CCR

#20337 1 year ago

The biggest worry is moving it! Lol!

Quoted from Boat:Rfm was super fun at the bar but I do believe those games could be enjoyed on location by sinking 20 loonies and getting your fill. The biggest worry is hard to find parts and code that is not so deep.

2 weeks later
#20461 1 year ago

Too many say they are going to buy or they are looking for something, when the deal falls into their lap they do nothing!

#20470 1 year ago

Call player one

Quoted from ShineSpark:

Just curious as to what the current retail price is for a NIB Stern LE? I know this doesn't necessarily translate to market price... There's a Godzilla LE (approx 500 plays) up for sale in Montreal for $18.5k and that "feels" pretty high to me but maybe I'm just deluding myself?

2 weeks later
#20692 1 year ago

I couldn’t find the ad for Alien. They must be a Pinsider and read this!

#20704 1 year ago
Quoted from Cariba:

Hey, I seen the ad for Alien pin as well, can you tell me hwo the scam is actually pulled? do they ask for a small etransfer deposit to book an appointment or something like that?

There is a great video on the scam forum

#20776 1 year ago

I agree! There are some forums here I stay completely away from! There are also more that are just awesome, friendly, helpful and just plain fun!

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:Pinball is the best hobby. Pinside is definitely full of toxic agros but it's also a valuable resource when you are stuck. Enjoy pinball and stay off of public forums if they trigger you

1 week later
#20861 1 year ago

Lmfao!

Quoted from transprtr4u:what a terrible pinpickle to be in ?

#20862 1 year ago

Lmfao!

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:it is indeed a terrible dill-emma

#20888 1 year ago

There is one for sale in Michigan

Quoted from dirkdiggler:Anyone know of or thinking of selling a Star Trek Premium or LE? PM me if you do. Much appreciated

1 week later
#20929 1 year ago

You are going to start seeing quite a lot of machines that are priced out of most peoples pockets. Too many people like me joined the ownership club during COVID we way over paid and most will fall out of the hobby. They won’t lose the money they invested (really bad investment!) in the machines they bought. So they won’t sell and let them rot in a garage or shed. I know I’m here for quite a while now. Not all are though. I’ve been finding so many machines lately that are worth $1000 or less for sale at $2500 firm.

Quoted from toasterman04:I understand the wait and hoping… but… with prices these days and the rumors of it tron vault being premium and SE only….. thats gonna price a lot of pinheads out…

#20932 1 year ago

I understand what you are saying. I was just answering the previous statement. It’s not really supposed to be a discussion on price. Just an opinion on where this hobby will probably lead.
Kids aren’t the same as we were (assuming you are a 70’s/80’s kid). I spent most of my childhood outdoors with physical friends riding bikes to the few places to play pins or arcades, fishing, building forts in the forest, catching snakes turtles. My kids spend their time with virtual friends indoors. My kids and the few physical people that come over go nuts for them at first but the novelty wears pretty quickly as their faces turn zombie blue looking at their phone screens.
Yes, I’ve played every pin/arcade I’ve happened upon on vacations or shopping for the last 30 some odd years, my kids and ex were more aggravated than happy to see them knowing I was going to put a few bucks in to enjoy.
My life up until now has been about spending that money on vacations as opposed to pins. I’m sure that it will eventually be that way again for most if not all new owners on here now. I was the first of my group to buy a pin. The others have bought and now the machines just sit in their basement waiting for the next renovation to be either sold for what they paid or placed in a garage/shed until it rots. I know when they were excited about them they wanted a second, third but they were very priced out of that. Not to mention the time, energy and money to maintain.

Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Great discussion that we could have on the other Canadian thread (before someone chimes in here saying this is only for selling, which it is!). But, yeah, my own experience of joining the hobby early on at the beginning of the pandemic is somewhat similar.

#20933 1 year ago

I don’t know how much money you have, but I didn’t get to where I am in life just throwing away $1000 whenever and wherever. I don’t know too many people that are willing to do that unless they need quick cash for an emergency. I know that the machines I want that are currently sitting in the corner of basements aren’t leaving unless they get what they paid. I’ve been very clearly told that. They can definitely afford to lose $1000 and not blink an eye over it. They know what they have and you will meet their price or it will be stored (probably improperly).

Quoted from kool1:Not so sure about that. Maybe some people will leave the hobby but it's not your average bear that spends thousands of dollars on a machine, and most people who do have big homes and decent incomes. Certainly if you make $200K and really did want to dump a machine, you can afford to take a $1000 loss or whatever.

#20935 1 year ago

Yes, unfortunately I think you might be right.

Quoted from flashinstinct:I got out when prices started going out of hand right before the pandemic. But believe me when I say this. The economic downturn on the horizon might just get people to sell what they've said they would never sell. Let's hope I am wrong.

#20937 1 year ago

I agree!

Quoted from pins4life33:

The problem is that people see these machines as investments when they really aren't. The market for new pins has finally corrected itself and flippers or opportunists are going to have a much harder time making huge money on these machines. This means when people buy pins they better want them or else they may be taking a small hit on them. Honestly it isn't a bad thing, the pin market is super inflated and you are starting to see a number of pinball machines that simply won't move unless they are priced in an acceptable range because only experienced buyers are only left in the market. There is still a huge market out there and machines will move if they are priced fairly there are just not as many noobs out there to take advantage of so getting those huge overpays may be far and between these days.

#20941 1 year ago

Lmao! There is one for sale in Innisfil. The guy selling it is a great guy! I just bought my Pole Position from him!

Quoted from flashinstinct:True, now who's going to sell me a Shadow for what it's really worth LOL

#20942 1 year ago

I’ve only ever sold one machine. C37 he was awesome to deal with! I was very fresh in the hobby! Looking back I should have lost money as opposed to coming out even. I know now what condition really is as opposed to thinking I had something better than I did. I was just used to playing in the wild not home environment. One day I’ll head out there with my kids to see it now!

Quoted from koji:When I bought my first machine, resale, investment and so forth were not in my mind. I wanted a machine to play, and to learn about how it functioned. Massive payoff!
The worst thing I see for the hobby are people selling machines at inflated prices that are not setup or refurbished well.. So people take them home and they are not fun to play. I've bought some where they were supposed to have been shopped, but after many issues it can be a real turn off. I've also sold numerous machines and created a network of great people that message me once in a while about how grateful they are and how much fun they are having with the machine! It's a good feeling!

#20945 1 year ago

Give him a call. He is great to deal with. He is opening a Bed and Breakfast or something along those lines so he is clearing everything out for that!

Quoted from flashinstinct:it’s been sitting for over a month now.

2 weeks later
#21153 1 year ago

If you see something near me I’ll help you out.

Quoted from pins4life33:The SWLE for 9K was steal too if only I was in Ontario.

2 weeks later
#21289 1 year ago

Has anyone seen the Evil Knievel for $8900 on Kijiji?!

1 month later
#21621 1 year ago

Lots of pins on Kijiji right now!

#21653 1 year ago

I’m going to sell a Space Mission asking $2500. I’ll make an ad when I get the chance to get the pictures

#21671 1 year ago

Kijiji playboy for sale am I wrong or is the ad a little bit off?

Hefner is gone but he lives on with his pinball, Data-east machine, owned since 2014, great for man-cave or be a collector, have no use for it so letting it live on in someone elses home, NOT needing to sell, NOT into trade, NOT taking offers on price, not willing to show in person till spring as its in storage, located in Lloydminster, willing to deliver to Edmonton or Calgary next summer for added price, $11000.oo firm

#21677 1 year ago

That is exactly how I took it! What a weird way to try to sell something. Why not wait until spring or summer to put it for sale? Who is going to pay that kind of money then wait until then to get it?

Quoted from mad_carl:

I have a thing I don’t want and I’m going to sell it. I don’t need to sell it. But it’s useless to me. I’ll sell it to you, maybe. But don’t ask me anything. Also, it’s $11,000, and I’m not going to get it out of storage for 5 months so go to hell.
Sounds like they’d be a treat to deal with. I imagine it works too. Aka “the lights turn on”

#21689 1 year ago

As long as the government doesn’t find a way to regulate it we should be fine.

#21691 1 year ago

Lol! True!

Quoted from transprtr4u:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.... They are listening!

3 weeks later
#21802 1 year ago

I rated my White Water with 10 across the board, Not because I want a top machine but because I love my machine. My rating was reported. It is pretty permanent in my collection! I think most Noobs have been playing these machines longer than they have been on Pinside. I can say when I started playing in the mid 80’s I really loved it but vacationing meant more than having a pin in my basement. I know that is the case for me. Every machine I see I throw a few loonies in and play. We are only noobs to owning the machines because of COVID. The guy I bought my White Water from had a MM for sale as well. I played both. Everyone knows someone with at least one or 2 machines in their basement.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I thought the reason is all the noobs who bought GZ rated it as high as possible so they can tell everyone they own the #1 rated pin. Wait for Scooby to come out, it will be up there in less than 6 months as well. I truly question if the majority of the voters have even played MM.

#21827 1 year ago

I’m sorry to hear that. There are a few of us going through it. Really sucks! I would suggest you Look them up in the Pinside market. Add exchange.

#21885 1 year ago

Z

1 week later
#22002 1 year ago

Great guy as well!

Quoted from Crispy77:

chaz009 I'm only a few hours away down the 401 with a mint Batman Dark Knight. W/topper, mirror blades, alternate translite, full LED $8k

3 weeks later
#22198 1 year ago

Lol!

#22281 1 year ago

Heading to Peterborough Ont in the morning. Is the snow as bad as they are saying? I’m picking up an Asteroids arcade.

#22284 1 year ago

Yes, it makes me a little nervous. But I hope it will be worth it! Just want to keep an eye on the weather before I leave at 6am

Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:Out this way they are saying 25-35cm... and then it will be a warm sunny day... so conditions could be a bit dicey.

#22290 1 year ago

Thank you!

Quoted from transprtr4u:Use caution ... good luck brother !
Drive safe ...

1 week later
#22438 1 year ago

I was a dealer at the casino in Windsor for 19 years. We were dealing Craps around the year 2000 and had people from Michigan believe that we had moose, polar bears, and actual igloos here(in Windsor). They believed that we have bear dumps (like The Great Outdoors) that you could sit in your car and watch them forage. One of the supervisors told them the truth.

Quoted from transprtr4u:

no need to wait .... we have dogs and sleds for easy shipping !

#22461 1 year ago

Yes, We probably do know each other. When the interim casino (art gallery) was open we would go to Bubi’s quite a bit. Same with Acapulco Delight. It’s weird how so many think when you cross a river the climate changes.

Quoted from hollywood:I probably know you. Ran Bubi’s for a very long time.
So many people came from Michigan (further North) with skis on their cars looking for the nearest hill! One woman asked if we celebrated Christmas up here in Canada…then asked me for directions to Ontario….SMH

2 weeks later
#22573 1 year ago

Lots of machines on Kijiji. I won’t pay what they are asking. I can wait. 2 are on my wish list but I know the prices will drop soon.

#22592 1 year ago

Just scroll on the Acronym and it will bring up the game. As long as it’s underscored

Quoted from Pauz21:

Forgive my ignorance… what’s A13?

2 weeks later
#22666 12 months ago

I grew up with a guy who’s parents were filthy rich, didn’t matter the price you asked for what he wanted they bought it. I had a Brundy Nile Monitor(lizard) it was pretty rare to find(at the time). He kept TELLING me to sell it to him “Everything has a price” he still doesn’t speak to me to this day for not selling to him.

Quoted from aeonblack:I think money is pretty special.

1 week later
#22770 11 months ago

We don’t talk about Bruno!

1 week later
#22894 11 months ago

For an American Hoser that lives on the border and is willing to pick up, yes it’s cheaper eh.

Quoted from Pinball1987:

Pinball in Canada is cheaper A?

2 weeks later
#23059 10 months ago

Z

#23129 10 months ago

Anyone in Toronto know if the Stranger Things Experience is still going? Is it worth it?

#23135 10 months ago

Thank you! My daughter and I are pretty big fans as well! I’m looking at taking her when school gets out.

Quoted from PinPickle:Our family of 5 went. Pretty die hard fans so I would think we would be harder to impress.
We all thought it was excellent. Very well done and the characters from the show were involved with the production so that was a big bonus. If your a fan it’s a must see.

1 week later
#23188 10 months ago

I saw that! That is way too much! I can buy one in Michigan and pay $2500 less even with the exchange and tax. That’s not including shipping or gas I would save.

#23217 10 months ago

Even the prices are dropping on Pinside, so many games just sitting there waiting to be picked up. I think this will continue for quite a while. Most of the new purchasers from COVID have stepping back into their previous roles and just want to clear them out

1 month later
#23508 8 months ago

Z

#23511 8 months ago

I wrote a question about arcades and pins for sale on Kijiji. She called before I got an answer. I deleted it but you have to replace with something.

#23515 8 months ago

Her father passed and she was going to clear everything out. She is going to look into Pinside and KLOV for pricing

#23517 8 months ago

She had quite a few ads up (5-10) Championship sprint, Time Machine, Popeye (arcade) were the ones I was interested in but she also had quite a few pins, she said she was overwhelmed by the amount of people interested in the pins.

#23519 8 months ago

I hope she gets what they are worth

2 months later
#23896 5 months ago

Rather have a poutine!

Quoted from DeadSkinMask:

Canada fukn rocks. Take off eh. Bunch of hosers you know.
Go get yourself another donut

2 months later
#24341 3 months ago

New scammer on Kijiji. $4000 for a Cactus Canyon!

#24343 3 months ago

He has a few up for low prices.

Edit. Can’t find them now.

#24347 3 months ago

It was Canyon. I saw it posted here then looked for it and it was gone. I saw the Cactus Jack as well. He had a few up. I can’t remember the other ones but they were up and gone FAST! I’m on there basically every other day watching for a Paperboy.

Quoted from Deadrock:

Cactus Canyon or Cactus Jack? There is a Edmonton Kijiji ad for a Cactus Jack for $4000 that was posted two days ago.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/cactus-jack-pinball-machine/1682986027

#24352 3 months ago

Thank you!

Quoted from northerndude:Make your search save "paperboy" and you'll get a notification

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zartan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=zartan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.