(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,291 posts
  • 495 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Hammerhead
  • Topic is favorited by 293 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shaub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#764 5 years ago

Is there anyone in the South Saskatchewan area that has a system 11 machine they may be willing to part with?

3 weeks later
#834 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Maybe it's just me, but I think with the pricing of some of these older games I would rather buy a NIB Stern instead.
Rob

With the pricing of some of these older games, I think I'm right in keeping an eye out for a cheaper system 11 machine.

1 month later
#962 4 years ago

Did anyone buy that Taxi that came up on kijiji in Regina?

1 month later
#1254 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

it seems justified if it's in good condition.

The playfield is looking pretty rough.

#1256 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

rough? It's on its way to a white wood....

A "fresh slate" you mean. The re-theming is already underway, a selling point if you ask me.

1 week later
#1343 4 years ago

Does anyone have a system 11 they might be willing to part with?

2 weeks later
#1449 4 years ago

Anyone in Edmonton have anything on the cheaper end they'd be willing to sell?

1 month later
#1675 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Ok then, by that logic TAF is a $2600 game because one recently sold for that.

I like that logic, can we keep it?

#1683 4 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

I thought my location was listed under my name. I live in St.Albert, Alberta.

I believe that question was directed at jamesfb007.

2 weeks later
#1826 4 years ago

I have a Tales From the Crypt FT/FS (SOLD).

Pictures can be found here:
http://goo.gl/RKDYYp

#1833 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Fish Tales or a Bram Stoker's Dracula, does anyone have one they'd be willing to part with?

#1841 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I am also looking for a BSD and a FT, but I will pay double what Shaub is willing to pay.

Quoted from toasterman04:

I too ( or three) am looking for a BSD and a FT, But I can never find one

Damn you both!

2 weeks later
#1986 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Does anyone know Dylon from Regina...he owns a shop and repairs pinball machine. Just wondering if anyone can tell me something about the guy. Is he to be trusted?

I've met Dylan and he seems like a trustworthy and friendly guy. If you're looking to deal with him, you have nothing to worry about.

#1995 4 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Thanks guys. I am sure flashinstinct will be happy with the Star Trek.

That's all well and good but now how am I going to play star trek? Maybe I should have spread some rumours about you instead.

#2030 4 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Seems like the thread has gotten a little off-topic. Seen all the new posts and was excited about all the machines available...not.

Yes, I agree. And in the spirit of trying to get it back on track...

Does anyone have anything for sale?

#2037 4 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

sask is such a black hole (typically )

Yes, I am definitely noticing that. And my weekly "anyone have anything for sale" post isn't helping.

Quoted from Archer600:

Either way I have some new games coming in that you will have to come try out next week!

Ooo, that's quite exciting. I'm going through a bit of pindrawal since I sold my TFTC. If I don't buy something soon, I'm going to have to try my best to mooch off everybody else and their collections.

3 weeks later
#2156 4 years ago

The DMD in my Dirty Harry is failing, does anyone have a spare lying around that they are interested in selling?

#2158 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Is that one of the big boys? Those are pricey.

No, it's a standard-sized dmd, 128 x 32.

4 weeks later
#2314 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

what are you asking for BDK Gorno

It's Sega's Batman Forever, not Stern's Batman Dark Knight.

1 week later
#2372 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Thanks for coming out guys, it was nice to meet you all!

Rob

I would like to have joined you guys, I'm always interested in playing new/different machines and meeting other pinball players. I've met a couple of the local pinball folks and so far they've all been pretty friendly. Too bad something came up.

Quoted from smokedog:

No doubt! Almost sounds like someone should start a pinball league in Saskatchewan or something

I'd really like to get involved in the league, but driving to Stoon and back on a tuesday has so far been too daunting, especially with the very real concern of not even qualifying. It would be nice if we could get something going in Regina. If not a small tournament, even just meet ups to play some machines on occasion.

2 weeks later
#2441 4 years ago

Wasn't that a highspeed? I would have gladly bought it, if it wasn't a 14 hour drive.

#2470 4 years ago

How about a straight trade for Dirty Harry? You know you want to.

#2474 4 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

However I can always take it in on a trade towards a KISS pro. You know you want one!

That is not something that I know. Not before playing it at least.

1 month later
#2914 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Site unseen offers of $5000 are a joke.

$5001?

#2933 4 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

An asking price should be required, on pain of deletion. This should be a Pinside rule...

...on pain of forfeiture of the machine in question.

3 weeks later
#3091 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Maybe it's at this point that we're going to start seeing more people selling off older games in their collections to get newer ones?

Hopefully, I can't buy another machine if no one wants to sell some of the older ones.

#3123 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What's with the extremely overpriced pins out there?

I hear ya, it's not a good situation for a guy trying to buy a cheaper second machine that's for sure. An $1800 Radical came up in Alberta, but was gone in 2.5 hours or so.

#3133 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Does anyone have a BMF that they are looking to sell?

I believe there was one listed in this thread 2 or 3 weeks back, not sure if it's still available though.

#3156 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Don't forget the $8900 STTNG

Obviously that is high but what is the typical price of a STTNG in these parts?

Quoted from BCpinhead:

I'd love a 1500 - 2k Pinbot and would drive the usual 12hrs

Yeah I hear that. At this point I'd like to see anything come up for under $2000.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Do you think $2000 is to much for the Lethal Weapon 3 in Edmonton?

I feel like $2000 is a pretty reasonable price. If it wasn't 8 hours away from me, I'd definitely go check it out.

#3164 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Note, one Pinbot pic is actually of a Jackbot....

So it's $2600 for a pinbot AND a Jackbot? What a steal. Throw in a BOP and I'm there!

#3167 4 years ago

Not that I can afford that, but I wish you were closer so I could "come take a look," otherwise known as come play your fully working BSD. The only one I've ever played couldn't really make the ramp shot which hindered things significantly.

#3169 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Damn, if I hadn't just bought my ST PRO

I'll give you $4400 for that ST: Pro!

#3178 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'd give you $5400

Whoa whoa whoa, don't you screw me on this!

2 weeks later
#3325 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'm going to sell my KISS Pro to fund a GOT

Which version are you going with?

#3337 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Probably fake anyway

Why do you say that?

#3340 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

There's another new batch up today,not sure if it's the same guy.
Some guys get a kick out of it,I guess.

Fair enough, I guess a collector would likely post pictures. And the phrase "All sold. Dr. Who still available" seems odd as well.

1 week later
#3403 3 years ago

Does anybody know what the going rate is for a Judge Dredd in Canada/on the Prairies?

2 weeks later
#3511 3 years ago
Quoted from tmick73:

Cheers to misfitdart and the awesome MET Pro he sold me! MET was actually better than he advertised! I'd deal with Randy again anytime. Great guy and awesome to deal with!

Congrats on the met pro, such a good machine.

#3538 3 years ago

I'm looking for a second machine. I'm leaning towards a system11 or wpc but I'm open to others as well, including project machines. I'd like to stay under $3000, if you have anything let me know.

#3542 3 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Has anyone check out that acdc premium in regina at prairie pinball. If so what can you tell me about it. Thanks

I've played the machine in question and as far as I can recall it's in great shape. And as flashinstinct said, you can trust Dylan.

3 weeks later
#3810 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Fish Tales they'd be willing to part with? If so, let me know.

#3823 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

So if anyone has something they would like to move at a reasonable amount, send me a PM.

I hear that. I get it, pinball machines are expensive and I want another one, but I'd rather not sell my house.

#3844 3 years ago

Priced to sell LMAO!

I guess when you put a price on something, you are trying to sell. Not sure that he understands the meaning of that saying.

3 months later
#4287 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

2 cyclones in 10 days in Winnipeg? Wonder if it's the same one?

I didn't see the first one, how much was it going for?

#4289 3 years ago

I'd like to pick up a system 11 but I'm really not too sure about Cyclone as I've never played one in person.

1 week later
#4347 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

No Fear for $1250 in Calgary. If it's real that's a steal for someone!

Well, that'd be nice. I could really use a 3rd machine.

#4378 3 years ago

Does anyone have a machine they'd be willing to part with? I'm primarily interested in a system11, or maybe a lesser sought after WPC. I'm open to project machines as well.

#4381 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

A nice sounding rfm popped up in Saskatoon about a hour ago. Cheaper then what I got mine for.

Thanks for the headsup. As an owner of RFM what are your thoughts?

#4385 3 years ago

Damn, it looks like I missed out on the RFM. Man it's hard to be the first in line on a reasonably priced machine.

#4400 3 years ago

What is the going rate for a TSPP in Canada these days?

1 week later
#4428 3 years ago

I'm thinking about trading my player's BSD. If anyone is interested, let me know what you have. I'm willing to add cash for the right machine.

#4441 3 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

That's still a sweet deal if the machine is anything besides a basketcase.

He asked me how much I'd pay for it. I said it would depend on condition and I haven't heard from him since.

#4444 3 years ago

Yeah, getting market value and listing a price then starting a bidding war are definitely different in my mind.

1 month later
#4698 3 years ago

I've got an Iron Man I'm considering trading. The playfield has been replaced and is in terrific condition. If possible, I'd like to make a trade for another Stern machine: Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, or Mustang.

If you're interested, let me know.

#4702 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

is this original or vault ?

It's an original.

1 week later
#4724 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

If you rebuilt those weak flippers I'd buy it

If I had the money I'd buy it! But if you decide to sell Walking Dead, I'm sure I can figure something out.

1 month later
#4975 3 years ago

I have an Iron Man for trade. Playfield has been replaced and is in excellent condition, also includes lighted monger and whiplash toys. I may be willing to sell it, if I am able to find a replacement machine to buy.

You can find pictures here: http://tinyurl.com/jtddkz3

1 week later
#4998 3 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

I'm not sure anyone can actually play Funhouse well enough to do it justice!

I'd sure like to give it a shot. Are you planning on selling it?

#5005 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I am putting my TWDLE up for trade,or out right sale.

I wish I had something to offer up in trade, TWDLE is a great machine. Frankly, I'd be happy with a Pro, if one ever comes up for sale that is.

#5015 3 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Ironman took number 1 spot

I'd even be willing to trade my Iron Man! haha

#5019 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

you need the VE otherwise wed have a deal

Oh, so very close.

#5023 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Some pro vs prem/le I understand. But others i don't.

Yes, I definitely agree. For the most part, you could simply add an option to indicate which version you are reviewing alongside information about code version.

2 weeks later
#5090 3 years ago

Does anyone in the Calgary area have a system 11 or wpc machine they may be willing to part with? The wife and I are gonna be in town next weekend, and I'd like to come back with a new machine if possible.

1 month later
#5213 3 years ago

I have a buddy looking for a Big Buck Hunter Pro or Big Buck Hunter World arcade machine, anybody know where I can find him one? And what's the going rate?

1 month later
#5452 2 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a walking dead pro.

2 weeks later
#5549 2 years ago

Anyone have a newer stern they are willing to sell?

2 months later
#5932 2 years ago

Even if I have one for sale (GB Pro) Dylan (Archer600) as one closer than me...hit him up he's in sask. Purchased my ST Pro from him and was not dissapointed. In fact I'm playing it now. Or you can buy my modded GB Pro. Your call.

Yes, I've played this particular machine quite a bit when it was on location at Rebellion Brewing Co. I considered buying it from him but, because he runs a business, the tax pushed it out of my price range.

3 weeks later
#6205 2 years ago

Does anybody have any pins they want to sell? I'm not looking for anything over $6500. I'd rather not ship a machine but I'm likely willing to drive up to 8 hours from Regina if the price is right. Pm me.

If I'm able to find something, I'll be looking to sell my DH. So trade offers are also welcome.

Thanks.

#6251 2 years ago

Any of you Calgary folks have anything you'd be willing to sell? A buddy of mine is heading that way in a few days and he offered to pick up a machine if i could find one.

2 weeks later
#6380 2 years ago

Does anyone have a FT, WCS or a system11 machine to sell?

3 weeks later
#6592 2 years ago

I have a Dirty Harry machine for trade. I'm looking for other Williams machines but may be open to other offers as well.

#6644 2 years ago

Anyone in the Calgary/Edmonton area have a Shadow to sell? I'll be at yegpin this coming weekend and I dont want to come home empty handed.

I would also be interested in other WPC machines.

#6649 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Won't work,they rarely sell a game.

That's a real shame. On an unrelated note, what is the security like at the Flames Community Arena?

1 week later
#6736 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I have people asking if my game is sold

I cant speak for others but I asked if it has sold and have been thinking about how much I'd be willing to pay and whether I can find a Shadow or not.

#6780 2 years ago

Is anybody heading from Calgary to Regina soon? I have a machine to buy and if I can avoid the drive, that'd be great!

Otherwise, I will be heading from Regina to Calgary very early on Saturday and I have room for up to 2 machines there and 1 on the way back, if anybody is looking to move a machine to or from Calgary.

#6782 2 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Roadtrip ! i love driving for a pin !

Well, I've got one you're welcome to go pick up for me! haha

#6803 2 years ago

Any Regina folks have a spare tilt bob?

1 week later
#6855 2 years ago

For $1100 I'll take it out of your garage.

5 months later
#7810 1 year ago

Congrats Pokey, did you find someone localish? Or did you end up shipping?

3 months later
#8161 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Maybe just pay for a plus membership?

Dude, he didn't even complain about it. He just said it as a notice to all of the people waiting on a response from him.

3 months later
#8735 1 year ago

Does anyone have a newish stern pro for sale/trade?

#8744 1 year ago

I'm looking for an ACDC Pro, Aerosmith Pro, Ghostbusters Pro, or Guardians Pro. Anyone looking to move one of these machines?

#8797 1 year ago

Is anyone interested in a Corvette machine? Right now I'm looking for a new machine to replace it, so I'm hoping to find a trade. GB Pro, ACDC Pro, Aerosmith Pro, or GOTG Pro are some the machines I'm currently looking for. If I can find a cash deal for a new machine, I will list Corvette for sale as well.

#8801 1 year ago
Quoted from libtech:

Jurassic Park, needs some work, nice project for someone, only $2900 (pickup only)
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1369228820

I'll be coming to Edmonton at the end of the month. I can't imagine it will still be available then but I'm interested.

#8831 1 year ago

I have a Corvette machine for sale. I'm looking to get $4k for it. I'm in Regina but I'll be heading to Edmonton and Calgary at the end of this month.

*edit. Here is a link to some pictures of the machine: https://goo.gl/Aga2aD

#8880 1 year ago

I really enjoyed Pirates at YegPin. Unfortunately, JJPs are out of my price range.

#8885 1 year ago
Quoted from Sandeep:

The pirates version now to be produced is different from the demo, hope it’s going to sell well. If it doesn’t could be the end of JJP

i dont think they are too different, all things considered. I think stern has pro to premium versions about as different.

I do worry it won't sell though.

#8924 1 year ago

does anyone in Edmonton or Calgary have a spare wpc dmd ribbon cable? I'm trying to help out a newbie in Regina and he could use one for his fish tales.

#8927 1 year ago
Quoted from Archer600:

I have a couple spare sets. Feel free to send them my way.

ok cool. How much do you want for one?

1 week later
#9019 1 year ago

Corvette reduced to $3800. I have a friend heading to Calgary tomorrow who is willing to haul it.

2 months later
#9647 12 months ago

Wow, that poor bastard. He could have picked up an Iron Maiden or DeadPool for that kind of money.

1 month later
2 weeks later
#10028 10 months ago
Quoted from cait001:

wow had no idea Congo had gone up so much in the past few years!

Yeah, it's too bad. I really enjoyed it when I played a few games on it at YEGPin but it doesn't look like I'll be able to add cycle it into my collection any time soon.

3 weeks later
#10244 9 months ago

it looks like it could be a solid game, but if I were in the market for a NIB, as a GB owner, I'd be waiting on code.

4 months later
#11364 4 months ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

It is keyboard warriors like you that make this forum a toxic environment think before you type

too true!

2 weeks later
#11529 4 months ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

My friend has a Volley for sale.......I will get him to contact you shortly

oh man, I'd love a volley.

2 months later
#11959 47 days ago

Does anyone have a BK: SoR Pro they're looking to part with?

#11967 46 days ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Thanks I appreciate the heads up. I have one already, though. It's one of my favourite pins.
I do need to say that I'm getting a few trade offers already, but I'm mainly looking for Williams/Bally 90s widebody machines. Shake the coconut tree, and see what falls out, I guess.

From my understanding, these are the WPC widebodies:

The Twilight Zone
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Judge Dredd
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Popeye Saves the Earth
Demolition Man
Red & Ted's Road Show

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
$ 109.99
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 209.99
$ 224.99
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 14.95
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shaub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside